Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Canberra residence

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit
    You could request from BCA by dropping a mail from their related officer for public quires.
    do u think officer incharge will entertain you with such enquiry ???

Dear CRians
    加油 ! 加油 ! TOP very soon...count down now

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU
    Dear CRians
    加油 ! 加油 ! TOP very soon...count down now
    Thanks.. ya. very soon.. the plastic sheets cover the metal net fence are totally removed...entrance also cleaned yesterday night..

Quote Originally Posted by jenshuang
    Thanks.. ya. very soon.. the plastic sheets cover the metal net fence are totally removed...entrance also cleaned yesterday night..
    soon...soon..congrats to all new CR owners!

Congrats... Hopefully the resources can move to TN and complete it by 1st Q next year...

Received letter from lawyer that payment has been forwarded to developer as they have completed the Carpark, roads and drains. The next stage is TOP! YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by devilshin
    Received letter from lawyer that payment has been forwarded to developer as they have completed the Carpark, roads and drains. The next stage is TOP! YEAH!
    Your TOP inspection on 190413, isn't it? Best Wishes....
    I think CRians n Estuarians can hold TOP dinner together...

ALL THE BEST!!!

Your TOP inspection on 190413, isn't it? Best Wishes....
    I think CRians n Estuarians can hold TOP dinner together...
    Not seen CR applied the TOP, so can not have TOP inspection right? But CSC inspection shall be soon..

Quote Originally Posted by cedarlake1
    Not seen CR applied the TOP, so can not have TOP inspection right? But CSC inspection shall be soon..
    sorrie...i meant BCA-CSC-APPLN SITE INSPECTION which falls on 190413 as mentioned by some thread members here...after this date if everything is fine for the inspection, u will soon see an update at the BCA's website with regards to this : BCA-TOP-APPLN which means developer will apply for TOP...so keeps monitor the updates at the BCA's website...

sorrie...i meant BCA-CSC-APPLN SITE INSPECTION which falls on 190413 as mentioned by some thread members here...after this date if everything is fine for the inspection, u will soon see an update at the BCA's website with regards to this : BCA-TOP-APPLN which means developer will apply for TOP...so keeps monitor the updates at the BCA's website...

ESTUARY only took one or two days got TOP after CSC inspection? That's amazing! Hope CR follow the suit..

ESTUARY only took one or two days got TOP after CSC inspection? That's amazing! Hope CR follow the suit..
    I think CR will follow...becos if not developer sure malu...

Hur it the norm in this industy and ppls had been doing it for past decade
    that is why most ppls in the forum could be able to know which developers are good and bad.

do u think officer incharge will entertain you with such enquiry ???

Hur it the norm in this industy and ppls had been doing it for past decade
    that is why most ppls in the forum could be able to know which developers are good and bad.
    i suppose these ppls are mostly investors like yrself, freq buy in sell out,thus they know which devl are gd n bad…maybe u can enlighten me is MCL LAND good?

You may like to based on their past completed project which I think the quality wise is still good produced by MCL Land.
    http://www.mclland.com.sg/ourpropert...ge.asp?aid=137

i suppose these ppls are mostly investors like yrself, freq buy in sell out,thus they know which devl are gd n bad…maybe u can enlighten me is MCL LAND good?

You may like to based on their past completed project which I think the quality wise is still good produced by MCL Land.
    http://www.mclland.com.sg/ourpropert...ge.asp?aid=137
    based on assumption....?

Based on record from BCA and past project, etc ...

based on assumption....?

those other MCL projects are bca quality registered. wonder whether will really make a difference. CR from a china developer is registered though

Register does not mean good qulities, depend on the total defects submitted and past records and project involved. which will easily know their defects on building usually come mostly from which area, e.g. waterproofing, cracks, paints wear , etc

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    those other MCL projects are bca registered. wonder whether will really make a difference. CR is registered though

Register does not mean good qulities, depend on the total defects submitted and past records and project involved. which will easily know their defects on building usually come mostly from which area, e.g. waterproofing, cracks, paints wear , etc
    but can we check all these defects as reflected in numbers submitted n past records n projects involved? If yes, please enlighten me where n how can I check? Must I pay for the service to check the number of defects submitted...etc?

Drove past Canberra Residence this morning (I don't stay @ D27).

CR looks simple, clean & comfortable.

Congrats to all CR owners.....

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    those other MCL projects are bca quality registered. wonder whether will really make a difference. CR from a china developer is registered though
    CR is developed by MCC Land...

CSC inspection passed on April 4, developer is preparing TOP documentation. We went to show room where CR developer is working at this hour in weekend to prepare the Doc, expected TOP very Soon..

CSC inspection passed on April 4, developer is preparing TOP documentation. We went to show room where CR developer is working at this hour in weekend to prepare the Doc, expected TOP very Soon..
    WOW! Thanks for the extremely good news!
    BTW, can I assume they did not face any objection during inspection time? Did you ask?
    Last edited by devilshin; 06-04-13 at 21:17.

Quote Originally Posted by devilshin
    WOW! Thanks for the extremely good news!
    BTW, can I assume they did not face any objection during inspection time? Did you ask?
    Passed meaning no objection right?

Passed meaning no objection right?
    I see. Pardon me for not reading it properly.

Default Interior Design Recommendation

Hi Everyone,

Happy to hear CSA passed for CR.
    I own a unit in CR and wondering what kind of Interior design work needs to be done for a condo like CR.

Do I have to start looking and get quotation from ID company now or should I ask ID company to visit the unit after TOP for quotation.

Appreciate your advises....

Quote Originally Posted by jamprop
    Hi Everyone,

I own a unit in CR and wondering what kind of Interior design work needs to be done for a condo like CR.

Do I have to start looking and get quotation from ID company now or should I ask ID company to visit the unit after TOP for quotation.

if unsure which Id can start talking to a few to compare ideas and which one you can communicate with. then narrow down and shortlist for site visit after top. have about 1 mth to do this as defects rectification is in process. Reno can't start anyway before defects is rectified.

Quote Originally Posted by jamprop
    Hi Everyone,

my ID friend told me that many owners from CR are engaging ID now..

Depending on your requirement.. some ID firms provide standard package or u can specify what you exactly want and they will quote you.. however, to be more prudent, you must also tell exactly what material you want first.. even asked them to draw a proposal first.. This will prevent future increases in their quote as they will say material upgraded, Need higher skill carpenter to do the work as the design is very complex, etc..... But some ID firms will not entertain you with the drawings first b4 u engaged them..

Thanks Komo and NStar for the input.

Do you know any well known, proven and cost effective good ID firms that I can start discuss and get more insight into it?

Thought of tapping your experience on this.

Thanks...