Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Canberra residence

I can not find many people here to discuss this project.. Any other website or forum to discuss this unit? Or FB? Wanted have a group for future discussions after TOP...

Quote Originally Posted by cedarlake1
    Yeah, I saw very few unit for sale int he market... Why?
    CR is the first project kena the 3years SSD. Don't expect sub sale by now.

I can not find many people here to discuss this project.. Any other website or forum to discuss this unit? Or FB? Wanted have a group for future discussions after TOP...
    Indeed, TOP soon but only 4pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    Low profile residents who want their privacy and peace perhaps....

FB has a small group for CR. Search canberra residences fb group. U should b able to find us. We hv a small community there. So far I can't gather more owners. Guess CR has less owners using forum or fb. I met personally with a couple of future neighbour. They r retirees n not really interested to join the fb group.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro888
    There is another thread to discuss on this project way before CR name is announced. But somehow this administrator changed to add the name of Nautical which mislead everyone..
    forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10426
    Last edited by jenshuang; 24-02-13 at 22:20.

Quote Originally Posted by jenshuang
    There is another thread to discuss on this project way before CR name is announced. But somehow this administrator changed to add the name of Nautical which mislead everyone..
    forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=10426
    Last post by me. Forgotten liao. Where are rest of the bro & sis???

The entrance still not done yet.. some units still doing the final touch-up..

worker said expected to finish works by end this month. Seem to me it may delay 1 or 2 weeks before it can apply for TOP.. Most of the documents have submitted in BCA and done. left one document and TOP application...
    Newbie here.
    Went for a walk again today. There are plenty of units that haven't had their air cond install, some still have glass doors laying on the balcony, and the landscape in the middle seems need a lot of more works to complete.
    I wonder how it can be completed in 1-2 weeks time. My guess is at least 1-2 months instead, or maybe more, based on the progress.
    Mind to share where did you get the information? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by devilshin
    Newbie here.
    Went for a walk again today. There are plenty of units that haven't had their air cond install, some still have glass doors laying on the balcony, and the landscape in the middle seems need a lot of more works to complete.
    I wonder how it can be completed in 1-2 weeks time. My guess is at least 1-2 months instead, or maybe more, based on the progress.
    Mind to share where did you get the information? Thanks.
    They have applied for BCA site inspection. So completion is not too far away.
    What I see is most of the units aircon are already up. Some r cleaned n covered up.so those units r ready for handover. Landscaping at the middle part started very long ago. I believe current work is the final part as the plants placed at the roadside are mainly small plants or grasses.

They have applied for BCA site inspection. So completion is not too far away.
    What I see is most of the units aircon are already up. Some r cleaned n covered up.so those units r ready for handover. Landscaping at the middle part started very long ago. I believe current work is the final part as the plants placed at the roadside are mainly small plants or grasses.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yes, I saw some of the units are ready, and I believe those are units with blue protecting sticker removed from the glass door. But still, there are many more units (65%?, my guess) which are not ready, and I found they took very long time from installing air cond to final touch up.
    I do hope that it gets TOP soon. Hope they will expedite it.

Thanks for the reply.
    Yes, I saw some of the units are ready, and I believe those are units with blue protecting sticker removed from the glass door. But still, there are many more units (65%?, my guess) which are not ready, and I found they took very long time from installing air cond to final touch up.
    I do hope that it gets TOP soon. Hope they will expedite it.
    I passby almost everyday from my home to work. I can see workers going there b4 7am. I guess they r in full force to complete the project.

site engineer told me a month ago that it should finish by end Feb. Based on my judge, I give them 2 more weeks to finish it. Hope my inexperienced calculation will b correct. Haha.

After site inspection date confirmed. Usually one month later they can apply for TOP. Then, depend the checks, it can b another 1week or 1 months++. So we still hv to wait for 2 more months I guess..

I passby almost everyday from my home to work. I can see workers going there b4 7am. I guess they r in full force to complete the project.

site engineer told me a month ago that it should finish by end Feb. Based on my judge, I give them 2 more weeks to finish it. Hope my inexperienced calculation will b correct. Haha.

After site inspection date confirmed. Usually one month later they can apply for TOP. Then, depend the checks, it can b another 1week or 1 months++. So we still hv to wait for 2 more months I guess..
    Yeah, two more month is in positive guess. I think is by end of Q3...

Yeah, two more month is in positive guess. I think is by end of Q3...
    Not that long. TOP should b ard May or June.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar
    May or June is good.. Just in time for GSS, furnishing.

May or June is good.. Just in time for GSS, furnishing.
    GSS?

Anybody can recommend a good vendor for furnishing? Budget is tight...

Believe me, 300 plus unit need tons of work. I will more happy if TOP is by end of the year.

By the way, the whole setup of this project looks very cheap type....

can be more specific? such as ?

Believe me, 300 plus unit need tons of work. I will more happy if TOP is by end of the year.

Until there is a serious workers crisis it will be completed soon

Believe me. Not all the 320 units are bare.. some r done and vacuum cleaned.

Believe me, the setup are not cheap. U go n check those OCR condo nowsaday. Some don't even hv a proper entrance.

Believe me. Not all the 320 units are bare.. some r done and vacuum cleaned.

Believe me, the setup are not cheap. U go n check those OCR condo nowsaday. Some don't even hv a proper entrance.
    ok.. Noted. Hope can move in soon. My unit is inside, can not really see from outside...

Quote Originally Posted by aang1971
    Until there is a serious workers crisis it will be completed soon
    Whenever I pass by Estuary project in Khatib, I can't help but feel bad. Hope MCC doesn't follow the same style.

ok.. Noted. Hope can move in soon. My unit is inside, can not really see from outside...
    Congratulation...My personal feel the inner units will be more beautiful than the outer units. But, to be frank, a few units may find their distance to neighbour are closer than expected. Those 4Room and premium stack 3rooms looked beautiful due to their cuvvy shape balcony with the optimized distance between units.

if you want to join us in the facebook. U can find us @
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/305009716245010/

No worry.. if you bought unit here because you buy for the resort theme that they promoted. So far, the whole development doesn't deviate far from the artistic pictures. The cabinets/wardrobe looked exactly what they shown in the showroom. kitchen wares, toiletries all have written in the contracts with the brands they promised. if anything not matched, we still can ask them for replacement.

i was doubt about the different gardens they want to create. but if you looked at the massive trees/grass/flower they planted.. i think the landscaping company really tried their best..hope the final result will be good.

Whenever I pass by Estuary project in Khatib, I can't help but feel bad. Hope MCC doesn't follow the same style.
    mcc and MCL different lah.... estuary at night with lighting is quite impressive though

Congratulation...My personal feel the inner units will be more beautiful than the outer units. But, to be frank, a few units may find their distance to neighbour are closer than expected. Those 4Room and premium stack 3rooms looked beautiful due to their cuvvy shape balcony with the optimized distance between units.

if you want to join us in the facebook. U can find us @
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/305009716245010/

Thanks JS,

I locked a unit which is a little far away from the neighbor unit.
    Thanks inviting me to the FB group...

Soon will be busy on setup new home, haha, exciting..

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    mcc and MCL different lah.... estuary at night with lighting is quite impressive though
    Yes, I knew they are different developer. What I was trying to say is, Estuary once progressed rapidly, but after completing their landscape, they suddenly slow down, and I mean really slow. Hope MCC won't do the same thing.

Smile

Yes, I knew they are different developer. What I was trying to say is, Estuary once progressed rapidly, but after completing their landscape, they suddenly slow down, and I mean really slow. Hope MCC won't do the same thing.
    Estuary got very beautiful scenary, but with noisy heavy traffic road..nothing is perfect..

CR shall be quite nice in the inside unit......

Estuary got very beautiful scenary, but with noisy heavy traffic road..nothing is perfect..

CR shall be quite nice in the inside unit......
    yes sure very nice in the inside unit…i think very nice to feed the mosquito

Quote Originally Posted by ESTUARY GUNDU
    yes sure very nice in the inside unit…i think very nice to feed the mosquito
    Outside unit feed first lah...

Anybody noticed the sign of Canberra Residences already posted along Sembawang road?

Work well in progress..