Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Launching Soon! 8 Raja @ Balestier (Beside The Arte)

Default Launching Soon! 8 Raja @ Balestier (Beside The Arte)

Close to Future Zhong Shan Park & iconic hotel landmark in Balestier. More information will be provided later. SMS <D128R> to +65-92993342 to register for VVIP Preview.

I thought this is launched already but response no good. Til to date, no units sold?

yah, all units launched but zero sold. 100% unsold! hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    I thought this is launched already but response no good. Til to date, no units sold?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    yah, all units launched but zero sold. 100% unsold! hahaha.
    by popular...not so popular afterall....hahaha

they trying to buck the MM trend...but failed terribly

big big units in sub-sub-prime locations r suffering from functional obsolence
    Last edited by devilplate; 19-01-11 at 10:45.

The developer is popular bookshop....

ok lah, they managed to sellout One Robin after awhile. and now selling on average 1 unit a month at 18 shelford. so soon they will be selling 1 unit a month at 8 raja. not too bad lah, only 1x units per project to sell anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    by popular...not so popular afterall....hahaha

they trying to buck the MM trend...but failed terribly

big big units in sub-sub-prime locations r suffering from functional obsolence

the popular boss said he is old bird developer in hk decades ago ok.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The developer is popular bookshop....

the popular boss said he is old bird developer in hk decades ago ok.
    self proclaimed oldbird?

ok lah, they managed to sellout One Robin after awhile. and now selling on average 1 unit a month at 18 shelford. so soon they will be selling 1 unit a month at 8 raja. not too bad lah, only 1x units per project to sell anyway.
    shelford/1 robin big units i believe still can sell....but balestier and somemore at 1300psf....i tink they gona drop pants to 1.1kpsf to match d mira's pricing inorder to move the units....LOL

yah, another CCR vs RCR thinghy too hehehe.

shelford/1 robin big units i believe still can sell....but balestier and somemore at 1300psf....i tink they gona drop pants to 1.1kpsf to match d mira's pricing inorder to move the units....LOL

did u guys just see the new posts from richard_era ? MMs galore !
    MBT has just gotten the total opposite of what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    did u guys just see the new posts from richard_era ? MMs galore !
    MBT has just gotten the total opposite of what he wants.
    u really tink he wana stop MMs?

set 500sqft min requirement...problem solved liao...nobody will complain about it...except oxley/fragrance/novelty etc etc...lol

... maybe u r right... MBT wants to *encourage* MMs ... since bigger units so expensive no one can afford , so must build small small .. ha ha ha

joke aside, look at what HK is doing:

http://www.singtao.com.hk/yesterday/loc/0119ao01.html

they are building semi-public MM housings! 500 sft for 2bd.

Hope SG dun learn from them. Their situation is very different.

their 500sqft got include common lobby areas? lol...

my chinese vy bad ...dun really understand the article....wat they exactly mean by semi-public ar?

....wat they exactly mean by semi-public ar?
    see http://www.hkhs.com/eng/about/index.asp

this is an independent non-gov organization that builds affordable housings for the public, serving as in-between of private and public.

Popular should have followed the tide and build MM. The response would have been totally different.

guys. i m not an MM fan. but correct me if i am wrong. in hk, MMs are built more for the poor who can't afford. psf of MM is lower or equal to normal units and not at super high premiums like here. MMs there are not marketed like here where they are positioned as "affordable LUXURY". is that right?

... maybe u r right... MBT wants to *encourage* MMs ... since bigger units so expensive no one can afford , so must build small small .. ha ha ha

joke aside, look at what HK is doing:

guys. i m not an MM fan. but correct me if i am wrong. in hk, MMs are built more for the poor who can't afford. psf of MM is lower or equal to normal units and not at super high premiums like here. MMs there are not marketed like here where they are positioned as "affordable LUXURY". is that right?
    I duno abt hk but i been to a few london ppty showrm in sg n realise their studios abt 10 pct more den 2 bedder in psf wise

in hk, MMs are built more for the poor who can't afford. psf of MM is lower or equal to normal units and not at super high premiums like here.
    u r sharp yes by and large "luxury" apartments in HK are bigger and higher in psf. in the same atas area, a MM's psf is generally lower than that of a real regular sized unit, sometimes even significantly lower. The SG "tiny luxury" marketing style is not for Hkers.

8 at raja sound like egg ate rojak
    Ah neh name

u r sharp yes by and large "luxury" apartments in HK are bigger and higher in psf. in the same atas area, a MM's psf is generally lower than that of a real regular sized unit, sometimes even significantly lower. The SG "tiny luxury" marketing style is not for Hkers.
    How abt low to mid end segment in hk?

Rajah is ah nei King

in fact, those high end condos in orchard r selling higher psf for their penthse....and OCR/RCR penthse r lower

that gives me a creepy feeling about the MMs here. some forumers say, "MMs sure can rent to expats, look at HK."

i think yes. but as the supply of MMs increase, there aren't that many expats who love MMs to absorb. with reference to hk, the MMs there seem more meant for the less well off locals than for rental to expats?

yes. but also depends on the design of the penthouse and how unique. let me attack duchess again. 24 penthouses. where got unique? hahahahaha...OCR style kind of penthouse.

on a seperate note, i think URA is possibly reading our forum. they will probably set the new min. 500sq ft rule sometime in the future after listening to us.

in fact, those high end condos in orchard r selling higher psf for their penthse....and OCR/RCR penthse r lower

Richard Sng must be laffing all the way to the bank...

Do you think one day MM fatigue will set in huh? Sibei sian - every launch also MM.

precisely what i was saying above. it is possible that supply may outstrip demand for MM in future at the rate things are going. there will come a point of MM fatigue. just dunno when. in the meantime good wat, help to absorb excess liquidity hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Richard Sng must be laffing all the way to the bank...

Do you think one day MM fatigue will set in huh? Sibei sian - every launch also MM.

precisely what i was saying above. it is possible that supply may outstrip demand for MM in future at the rate things are going. there will come a point of MM fatigue. just dunno when. in the meantime good wat, help to absorb excess liquidity hee.
    i aso begin to worry abt my 500-600sqft 1bedders...

worried 2-3yrs later all these disgusting 3xxsqft MMs spoil the rental market

that gives me a creepy feeling about the MMs here. some forumers say, "MMs sure can rent to expats, look at HK."
    HK has a much much bigger demand pool. plenty of low paying single "expats" or swingers. MM is ok. Let's be honest, SG is a pretty boring city for them

MMs in SG, well I'm not sure.... market is very different. Although the demand is less, there aren't many alternatives for low paying expats ... I still think a single low grade expat will rent a MM condo rather than HDB.

Until now NONE of the 26 units are sold!

8 RAJA JALAN DATOH Popular Land Pte. Ltd. Non-Landed RCR 26 26 0 26 0 0 - - -