Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Isle (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

Housing in China only 70 yrs LH...

Waterfront Isle vs The minton....which one will you perfer to stay in?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Waterfront Isle vs The minton....which one will you perfer to stay in?
    Haha... Both has its merits. Ask someone who grows up in the east, will surely be waterfront. I like Minton for the following reasons:

1) it is one huge contiguous plot. The developer is decent (or not savvy) enough to chop it up into 3 plots and launch separately. With one contiguous plot, the range of facilities and land area for residents to roam ard the estate is quite unmatched in most condos.

2) it is close to the circle line. Somehow I am more bullish on properties along circle line, since it links all the way to botanic gardens, esplanade, holland village, harbourfront, bras brasah and Dhoby ghaut.

3) pricing for is better at 7xxpsf to 8xxpsf. This price range is a sweet spot for me unless talking about real CCR properties.

But of course minton has no waterfront view. Depends on what a person wants. A view is priceless.

Waterfront Isle LAunch discount
    reduce to 4% wef 9 feb and DBS Promo
    rates end wed 14 feb! *

Hurry..

Sms at 90686016 for more info

*subject to changes*

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Haha... Both has its merits. Ask someone who grows up in the east, will surely be waterfront. I like Minton for the following reasons:

1) it is one huge contiguous plot. The developer is decent (or not savvy) enough to chop it up into 3 plots and launch separately. With one contiguous plot, the range of facilities and land area for residents to roam ard the estate is quite unmatched in most condos.

2) it is close to the circle line. Somehow I am more bullish on properties along circle line, since it links all the way to botanic gardens, esplanade, holland village, harbourfront, bras brasah and Dhoby ghaut.

3) pricing for is better at 7xxpsf to 8xxpsf. This price range is a sweet spot for me unless talking about real CCR properties.

But of course minton has no waterfront view. Depends on what a person wants. A view is priceless.
    Thanks for sharing your view. Anyway still a long long way to TOP, I will think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea
    Waterfront Isle LAunch discount
    reduce to 4% wef 9 feb and DBS Promo
    rates end wed 14 feb! *

Hurry..

Sms at 90686016 for more info

*subject to changes*
    Haa haa maybe DBS promo end 14feb then 15feb come UOB promo SOR + 0% ....

Quote Originally Posted by HP65
    While we are at it, allow me to indulge in a little fantasy story telling then. My son told me one of the hooker was selling her body so that she could help pay off her housing loan at a condo crappybelle. Furthermore, she was selling her services at D14 coz her husband who went by the handle `Stalingrad' was himself selling his ass to other men at their home, putting new meaning to the term SO-HOLE How touching....so my son bang her a few more times and also intro her to his friends so that she can pay off the loan a bit faster.

You think only you can write stories?

And oh, I don't have any condo in D15 nor D14, but you did get the `ville' part right. But its opposite D'Leedon. Trust me, if hookers stay at my condo at Farrer Rd, crappybelle is probably home to trans who charged 10% the rate of the hookers who stay at my condo.

So, how's my story? Ok, back to thread :-)
    haha, some parts of your story are right. but you got the characters all mixed up. It is your mother who is selling her body to pay off the numerous housing loans that you have racked up to indulge in property speculations. But I am afraid she has no success getting a lot of cllients for her service. She is too butt ugly. the only client she can get is you. but you can't get your little brother up to satisfy her. haha, go drink insecticide and die.

by the way, I have reported to the authorities about the hooker problem at your condo. They told me they couldn't help me, because it is all a family business, and the members of your clan do it to each other to satisfy their morbid desires.

can't believe low class critisms exist here...

Good point. The lease decay has to be factored in for old resale leasehold condos. So theoretically a condo with 70 year lease would have suffered 30% value destruction (assuming simple straight line depreciation). BTW, I think agents should be forthcoming in disclosing remaining lease term for older 99LH projects. To advertise a 60 year LH project as 99LH is major misrep.

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    I don't see value in new launches. With the price difference, one can hack out the entire apartment to renovate til like new. But the situation here is slightly different, new 99LH vs 80 yrs left? If its FH, I'll go for resale for sure.

Agreed that buying from resale can be a painful process. I have a couple of experience with my offer matching the sellers asking, only to have the seller upping the price. Have to be very patient too waiting for a particular development to become available. But can be rewarding when u finally get the unit.

Website updated with new price list dated 7 feb 2011.
    http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Up...erC1(7Feb).pdf

#11-38 still avail in the list. after discount will be abt $580 k ?

Think d list is not updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    #11-38 still avail in the list. after discount will be abt $580 k ?

The next best 1 bedder is stack 19. Totally surrounded by water and through view into both pools of waterfront gold. Slightly larger balcony with internal chute.

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.We...ml?file=C1.jpg

Why picked Isle n not Gold?

The next best 1 bedder is stack 19. Totally surrounded by water and through view into both pools of waterfront gold. Slightly larger balcony with internal chute.

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.We...ml?file=C1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HP65
    An audit assistant starting pay has only increased approximately 70% over the last 20 years. However, ppty prices has definitely increased more than 70% in the corresponding period.

I will start buying in Singapore if I have to start paying my fresh grad audit assistant S$4500 per month.
    I remember a fresh accountacy grad in 1978 working with the big 8 then, starting pay was $800 x 14 months a year, and a unit at Nassim Mansion was $300,000 then.

Now the same grad taking about $2,900 x15 months with the big 4. The same property, after more than 30 years, is priced at $7m.

If u want to wait till $4,500....just wonder....

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Why picked Isle n not Gold?
    1+study at Gold more ex rite at ard 1150psf for high flr reservoir facing...1bedder about the same psf though...i actually put in a chq for high flr 1+study(the only small unit fronting reservoir for the entire area)....but prices exceed my expectations...lol

he just sold 8wood recently....tats y got spare bullet to hoot Isle lor...

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I remember a fresh accountacy grad in 1978 working with the big 8 then, starting pay was $800 x 14 months a year, and a unit at Nassim Mansion was $300,000 then.

Now the same grad taking about $2,900 x15 months with the big 4. The same property, after more than 30 years, is priced at $7m.

gd to haf oldbird here

rich and poor income gap can only widen

How many yr of work experince is needed for an accountacy grad before he/she can afford a 3 bedder at Isle?

So how many unit do u have? Azeoprop got 3.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    1+study at Gold more ex rite at ard 1150psf for high flr reservoir facing...1bedder about the same psf though...i actually put in a chq for high flr 1+study(the only small unit fronting reservoir for the entire area)....but prices exceed my expectations...lol

he just sold 8wood recently....tats y got spare bullet to hoot Isle lor...

How many yr of work experince is needed for an accountacy grad before he/she can afford a 3 bedder at Isle?
    Depends
    1. Whether parent pay the first 20% or not
    2. where is this person working, if with tier 1 banks, eg investment banking, trading and sales, then the second year should be able to
    3. if public accounting firm, perhaps can saving about $20,000 a year, and with increment, perhaps at the 7th year, then save up the first 20%...provided prices dun run away..

tats y govt provide BTO....2k salary can afford liao....

earn 1st pot of gold from HDB den upgrade later yay

my previous question is saving for the 20% downpayment for an accountant...

wah, if that is the case, no body want to work in public accounting firm anymore...

Depends
    1. Whether parent pay the first 20% or not
    2. where is this person working, if with tier 1 banks, eg investment banking, trading and sales, then the second year should be able to
    3. if public accounting firm, perhaps can saving about $20,000 a year, and with increment, perhaps at the 7th year, then save up the first 20%...provided prices dun run away..

to stay in mass-market private, think household monthly income should be >>> $1x,xxx... if not, really no need to eat n wear, all $$$ go to bank...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    tats y govt provide BTO....2k salary can afford liao....

earn 1st pot of gold from HDB den upgrade later yay

wah, if that is the case, no body want to work in public accounting firm anymore...
    I think so, I understand the turnover is very high.

But once u stay long enough to be a senior manager or salaried/equity partner...then should be good.

aiyah, accounting firm 1st 2 years is under cut but after that every year the pay raise is decent until they reach 8k. but gotta work damn hard for it lah.

Just got to know from an feo agent that the whole of stack 19 bought up by a single buyer related to the FEO family.

Just got to know from an feo agent that the whole of stack 19 bought up by a single buyer related to the FEO family.
    what facing, azeo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    what facing, azeo ?
    It is a 1 bedder stack, pool facing.