Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfront Isle (D16, 99 year LH, Frasers Centrepoint / Far East Organization)

If I'm not wrong, then your reservoir far view will be blocked by Tower A of Waterfront Gold. Your near viewable neighbours should be its Tower E. Marble in toilet looks good, but you have to be careful of slips and stains.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Where got expressway noise?
    Ok ok excuse me

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    Why didnt you consider Waterview? Waterfront Collections was condemned by many forumers.
    Waterview quantum too high for reservoir + pool facing units e.g. stack 25 and 26...no money. Anyway, all snapped up when I was there. The low price unit's facing cannot make it one.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    More pics from the showroom.
    Saw ur reflection in one of the pics... Azeoprop is handsome young lad... Lol

Jokes aside, wonder why WF Key, the nearest to the MRT upcoming, does not have one bedder. Thought mostly tenanted out to non drivers for one bedder type...

The showflat nicely done up. Waterview pale in comparison.

Waterview quantum too high for reservoir + pool facing units e.g. stack 25 and 26...no money. Anyway, all snapped up when I was there. The low price unit's facing cannot make it one.

All stack 37 taken except 14th floor when I was there. Actually this is the only one bedroom stack I am interested in the whole development.
    So u know.... All sold out stack!

It's 6xx sqf size right?

Anyway you have good views through the entrance. Not much but limited.

I bought a unit #14-37 today.

List price $752990

Discount 15% + 2% = $624982 purchase price.

Upon TOP cash back 5% of purchase price = $31249

Effective purchase price = $593733 = 1003psf.

Its got pool view and limited reservoir view. Its got natural marble flooring. Dunno if good buy or not?
    Since u have commit, just be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    So u know.... All sold out stack!

It's 6xx sqf size right?

Anyway you have good views through the entrance. Not much but limited.
    581sf?... From FEO site. Layout ok.

592sqft or 55sqm. Stacks 37 and 38 are the only 1 bedroom units with separate wet and dry kitchen and a window at the kitchen. Also block D2 has 4 units share 2 lifts.
    The other block D1, 7 units share 2 lifts!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    581sf?... From FEO site. Layout ok.
    From the 1 bedder layout, it doesn't seem okay to me. To have space for the wardrobe, the queen size bed may have to be flushed with the bay window. Looking at the photos carefully, the bed is actually built on top of the bay window to create the walking space in a room. Anyone who has visited the showroom can please verify. Anyway, if you have bought then just enjoy it.

Cool

was @ the showroom today..the place was packed like a fish market n the units were selling like hotcakes. buyers were out in full force n they were buying without battling an eyelid,our MBT will soon be thinking of what to do next already
    finishings for waterfront isle are good,fridge n washing machine thrown in as well..in fact all the layout of the 1,2 n 3 bedders are excellent. this will be a sell out project i m sure. of coz main selling point is being near the mrt..

All the MBR is ok in size. Can fit queen size bed. No need stretch to bay window lah..
    The one you see flush is the 2nd BR.
    Standard FEO, the 3rd BR is compact size.
    Almost like 2+1.

Congrat on your purchase..

Congrats azeoprop!! Love the showroom and it's marble. Reminds me of Italy. The layout is not bad. Stack 37 is not bad too. You will face tennis courts at waterfront gold according to H88.
    Last edited by ecimbew; 06-02-11 at 20:21. Reason: Spelling errors
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Understand that FEO is currently not launching their best units. I am surprise it is selling so well even after MBT introduce the latest cooling measures. If the launched units are selling like hotcakes they may consider adjusting their prices upward.

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    was @ the showroom today..the place was packed like a fish market n the units were selling like hotcakes. buyers were out in full force n they were buying without battling an eyelid,our MBT will soon be thinking of what to do next already
    finishings for waterfront isle are good,fridge n washing machine thrown in as well..in fact all the layout of the 1,2 n 3 bedders are excellent. this will be a sell out project i m sure. of coz main selling point is being near the mrt..

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DAVID
    Understand that FEO is currently not launching their best units. I am surprise it is selling so well even after MBT introduce the latest cooling measures. If the launched units are selling like hotcakes they may consider adjusting their prices upward.
    i m sure the 5% cashback will be reduced gradually..
    many property gurus said the new launches will be badly affected with the new measures but thats not true at all from what i saw this afternoon.

The nett price after including the 5% cash rebate is slightly cheaper than waterfront gold.

754 Bedok Reservoir Road #08-12
    99 Yrs From 26/11/2009
    $1034
    $600k
    09 Jul 10
    754 Bedok Reservoir Road #14-12
    99 Yrs From 26/11/2009
    $1037
    $602k
    21 Jul 10
    754 Bedok Reservoir Road #15-12
    99 Yrs From 26/11/2009
    $1043
    $606k
    08 Jul 10

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    All the MBR is ok in size. Can fit queen size bed. No need stretch to bay window lah..
    The one you see flush is the 2nd BR.
    Standard FEO, the 3rd BR is compact size.
    Almost like 2+1.

Congrat on your purchase..
    Thanks for clarification. I wanted to visit the showroom too (to kay poh again) but have others things to settle. For the price, I would greatly prefer Estuary for direct reservoir view. Fridge, washing machine & marble tiles all can be done with about $10k for 1 bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Thanks for clarification. I wanted to visit the showroom too (to kay poh again) but have others things to settle. For the price, I would greatly prefer Estuary for direct reservoir view. Fridge, washing machine & marble tiles all can be done with about $10k for 1 bedder.
    Different market zone lah. The 4 bedders here are much better.

Cool

may i know if estuary is near the mrt? 'near' meaning within walking distance..
    if estuary is also near the mrt,then i m sure its a good buy..
    the main selling point of waterfront isle is the mrt,the finishings n the price,not the reservoir view..
    not many units there have the reservoir view,only the front blocks by the main road will have full reservoir view n they are not even launch for sale yet today..

Should be more than 150 units sold as of today?

3% for Key & Gold?

i m sure the 5% cashback will be reduced gradually..
    many property gurus said the new launches will be badly affected with the new measures but thats not true at all from what i saw this afternoon.

Anybody got the full site plan which contains all of the waterfront collections? Care to post it here? Thanks!

Yes, it is within walking distance to the MRT. I used to frequent the gym at Yishun Sports Complex. If you were to head down now, you should be able to see all the building first floors built so you can determine if it is a good buy. It is pretty near the road though and like all new condos the buildings are built so close to each other. Ok, please don't bash me. I loved the open space before it was developed. If you are a keen S-League spectator, then Estuary is great. You might be able to catch it at Estuary's elevated swimming pool or at the multi-storey carpark below the pool. If you are bored, just walk across the road to Lower Seletar Reservoir. You can't run around its circumference like the man-made Bedok Reservoir. Both have water sports activities though and you might be able to catch races throughout the year but Bedok Reservoir has a higher frequency. If you are planning to rent it out, Estuary will attract foreigners like Filipinos, Indians and Chinese who work in Yio Chu Kang or Senoko. Whoever plays for S-League at Yishun Stadium will also rent a unit but you are competing with Orchid Park Condo whose rents are likely to be cheaper. Korean footballers used to rent Orchid Park Condo. Not sure if they are still doing that. Most prefer bigger units because they are sharing with friends or family. I can't comment much for those condos at Bedok Reservoir but I believe it will be similar except that you could add rich foreign students. Again, they prefer larger flats. So I am not sure if MMs are a viable option in the long run.

http://waterfrontwaves.freeforums.org/index.php

Anybody got the full site plan which contains all of the waterfront collections? Care to post it here? Thanks!

Azeoprop, it looks like Waterfront Isle has a bigger plot of land.

congrats Aze on your purchase. I was there on first day launch and was looking at stack 35 and 36 and they were almost fully sold and only left about 5 units. the discount sounds enticing and works out to be cheaper than Gold.

Is there any cash rebate for Gold & Key?

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    congrats Aze on your purchase. I was there on first day launch and was looking at stack 35 and 36 and they were almost fully sold and only left about 5 units. the discount sounds enticing and works out to be cheaper than Gold.

the main selling point of waterfront isle is the mrt,the finishings n the price,not the reservoir view..
    not many units there have the reservoir view,only the front blocks by the main road will have full reservoir view n they are not even launch for sale yet today..
    This is interesting. I thought it was sold out long ago...

Cool

This is interesting. I thought it was sold out long ago...
    sold out?
    which u referring to?
    i was referring to waterfront isle..

sold out?
    which u referring to?
    i was referring to waterfront isle..
    I thought you were referring to the Estuary I was saying that those units facing reservoir at Estuary are sub-sale priced more decently than the new sales at Waterfront Isle.