Page 55 of 160 FirstFirst ... 253035404550515253545556575859606570758085 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 4794

Thread: Property market sentiments 2011

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    if we got 2/3 opposition in the parliament will that be consider crisis? can we expect price to drop?
    i tink 2/3 shd be fine....

if more den half...ppty px sure CRASH!

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i tink 2/3 shd be fine....

if more den half...ppty px sure CRASH!
    hey hey 2/3 already more than half right?!!

so all vote for opposition lah then we can start buying cheap condos

Quote Originally Posted by novel
    hey hey 2/3 already more than half right?!!

so all vote for opposition lah then we can start buying cheap condos
    ops...got tricked....i mean 1/3...

At 2/3 opposition, anything also can happen man, gst reduced to 0%, medical bills reduced, hdb upgrading for every block within next 10 years, condo prices plummet, foreign worker tax levy reduction, minister's pay reduced, etc ... sure crisis le but I seriously doubt it'll ever happen in the near future.

Won't happen one lah. Got 10% (8 out of 87) opposition is already "freak" results already. One step at a time...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    At 2/3 opposition, anything also can happen man, gst reduced to 0%, medical bills reduced, hdb upgrading for every block within next 10 years, condo prices plummet, foreign worker tax levy reduction, minister's pay reduced, etc ... sure crisis le but I seriously doubt it'll ever happen in the near future.

what will be the additional cooling measures after elections?
    higher downpayment amt? hike in increase rates with higher installments (is that the reason for attractive 2 mth deposits rates ?) tighter conditions on 2nd investment property purchase esp. declaration of no properties financed overseas i hear alot did not declare that they have properties abroad

china tightened liquidity and raise banks' reserves and interest rates and rates hikes help to push down inflation

same for SG later? then are prices expected to flatten or rise?

As of now they are flooding the market with alot of bto and land sales....won't be surprise that a repeat of 2001-2004 happen again 3 years down the road with loads of empty completed homes.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    As of now they are flooding the market with alot of bto and land sales....won't be surprise that a repeat of 2001-2004 happen again 3 years down the road with loads of empty completed homes.
    Unlikely to happen. HDB use BTO. Private developers can always hold back if market is not good. Wait awhile then launch with some gimmicks . This is Singapore.

What has BTO got to do with empty flats? Doesn't make sense to me

developers hold back launching if their views are that of prices going up

one friend just mentioned that is not the case with the April developers launches. lets c if he's right

stocks in red also another factor he mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    what will be the additional cooling measures after elections?
    higher downpayment amt? hike in increase rates with higher installments (is that the reason for attractive 2 mth deposits rates ?) tighter conditions on 2nd investment property purchase esp. declaration of no properties financed overseas i hear alot did not declare that they have properties abroad

china tightened liquidity and raise banks' reserves and interest rates and rates hikes help to push down inflation

same for SG later? then are prices expected to flatten or rise?
    It will NOT happen... once election over, Govt will definitely open the flood gates and allow population increase up to 6.5m within 5 years.... so that the new citizens will vote for them in the next election and to grow the economy and also quickly get all the people in first so that by the 2016 election, singaporean already got used to 6.5m in SIN and hence they will be returned to power again....

why do you think developers are still bidding for land like siao.... coz they also know the govt plan ... so forummers..... BUY BUY BUY!!!

dont think so. enbloc slowed down
    agents said that sale transactions less but interests on rental transactions

most projects TOP now i hear no buyers snapping up as all wait on the sideline like some forumers here. Vultures looking for dead bodies

a lot of interest but not many transactions for 1500psf and below as sellers unrealistic on pricing as usual
    agents cannot bridge the gap

however for above $1600 psf above still strong interest from foreign buyers

Apr can see developers quickly launching those below $1500psf
    hence mopping away sales from existing projects

D11 and 21 see alot of TOP condos
    What about D9 and D10?

if developers launching units < $1500psf see potential of price increase. they will hold back the launches

Coz now still election period only... Let's see.... Money and opportunity comes to those that can predict...

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    working what.... MBT wants prices increase to slow.... that's what he's getting... All should be happy....

Not sure if there'll be another CM....
    becos he up the price of 2xxk to 4xxk for 3 room flat HDB over the last 5 years. this does not correspondence to the salary hike of general folks.

if not for the coming election, i think the price will rise even higher?

all the cooling measures over the last 1.5 years seems last minutes. the under supply issue was ignored previously with reason....singaporeans are too choosy but I remembered those locations are lousy... far from town, away from central areas.

recently tone changed.... few weeks ago ST said in 15-20 years more high rise flats shall be built near to the transport hubs....

pap will still call the shot in the next 50 years and in our life time.

Its better for the gov to reduce rate of GLS and scrap SSD ..... r these monies go towards paying their million dollars salary?
    .... and current ppty owners fear of an over supply suitation.

something is wrong, there is a huge sell off in commodities today. gold, silver, oil and even soft commodities are all plunging.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    something is wrong, there is a huge sell off in commodities today. gold, silver, oil and even soft commodities are all plunging.
    silver super jialat...i tink nrly touch 50 den lau sai till 36.....sure many kena burnt

u sold all your silver liao?

when did it nearly touch 50? only a few days ago? i only see 36 now.

silver super jialat...i tink nrly touch 50 den lau sai till 36.....sure many kena burnt

u sold all your silver liao?

when did it nearly touch 50? only a few days ago? i only see 36 now.
    ya....tats y nvr monitor until only yday i realise silver tua lau sai....consider myself lucky

i tink last wk just b4 the GE thingy started....silver hit like ard 49

the last week or so, this forum has been so quiet except for all the election threads. LOL.

the last week or so, this forum has been so quiet except for all the election threads. LOL.
    ya lor....getting sick of it liao....can be quite toxic and brain draining....LOL

lets get back to this forum on sunday and discuss whether to enter the stock market on monday

aso thank goodness i sold all my hutchi ipo.....jus realised it drop below 90cts!

yeah, hopefully next monday onwards, everyone gets back to discuss ppty/stk mkts LOL.

yah, hutch lose both on forex and on capital depreciation.

ya lor....getting sick of it liao....can be quite toxic and brain draining....LOL

lets get back to this forum on sunday and discuss whether to enter the stock market on monday

aso thank goodness i sold all my hutchi ipo.....jus realised it drop below 90cts!

yeah, hopefully next monday onwards, everyone gets back to discuss ppty/stk mkts LOL.

yah, hutch lose both on forex and on capital depreciation.
    Property stock already dropping today....

Govt going to tell us in 6 months time HDB income eligibility raise to let middle income group buy HDB. Then they will continue to flood 20k BTO each year. in 6 years time when 3 years of orders are filled, get ready to receive 60k new HDB flats hitting the market.

hahah maybe then pple will f*** MBT again for building so much.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    Property stock already dropping today....

Govt going to tell us in 6 months time HDB income eligibility raise to let middle income group buy HDB. Then they will continue to flood 20k BTO each year. in 6 years time when 3 years of orders are filled, get ready to receive 60k new HDB flats hitting the market.

hahah maybe then pple will f*** MBT again for building so much.
    Is it 6 months? It take them that long? Well, it is unlikely govt will let middle income families infiltrate HDB. They'll probably channel them into EC with more subsidies and grants so those under $8k income bracket can continue to buy HDB... Otherwise EC will not have takers then their EC policy will fail. They cannot allow middle income to enter BTO/DBSS etc and the high income enter private ppty. Then the record number of EC launches will be deemed a failed project again... Too many complaints so they will not allow another one so quickly...

vote wisely if u r heavily vested in STI

I am sure there will not be new launches tomorrow but are showflats opened tomorrow? There are many non-citizen housing agents around to work on that day!!! and there are also non-citizen potential buyers not going to the polls too!

before or after going to polls also can buy wat, sign a form only. LOL. i m sure all showflats will remain open.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    I am sure there will not be new launches tomorrow but are showflats opened tomorrow? There are many non-citizen housing agents around to work on that day!!! and there are also non-citizen potential buyers not going to the polls too!

before or after going to polls also can buy wat, sign a form only. LOL. i m sure all showflats will remain open.
    actually my agent still ask me can view my unit or not