Page 44 of 160 FirstFirst ... 141924293439404142434445464748495459646974 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 4794

Thread: Property market sentiments 2011

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    he is bullish mah....or rather....give a warning tat psf is climbing too fast and furious....bubble brewing....depends how u see it lor

aiya....bears will choose to read and post only bearish news....

bulls will do the opposite

the only true unbiased reporter in this forum is FUNNY
    he posts ALL related news and not news that supports only the bulls or the bears ...

this forum should not allow manipulators ... otherwise alot will be misled ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    so you are a supporter of market manipulation ?

when someone posts only biased reports ?

and when someone else pointed them out ..they disappeared and come back using another name ..and start the non sense all over again ??

if u are .. i am truly disappointed with u ... have always thought you are quite honest with your postings
    i am a devil u noe...hidden agendas....LOL

its such a small forum.....how to manipulate???? only registered member den can view postings.....

the only true unbiased reporter in this forum is FUNNY
    he posts ALL related news and not news that supports only the bulls or the bears ...

this forum should not allow manipulators ... otherwise alot will be misled ...
    u got the point....

tats y he decide to change his nick to teana ? hehe

aiya...many trying to manipulate over here la....u see tat wenqing.....all his posting also one sided

teddybear only support CCR and not others....there is a nick 'CCR" as well....duno all belong to same person?

too many agendas....every1 can be any1....

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    aHHH...I remember seeing some of those posts. I thought they were quite entertaining actually. As you say he dun take sides on specific projects and as far as I remember doesn't launch personal attacks on other forum members

you joined in March 2011 and Reporter disappeared since May 2010 ..

and you have read those posts ???

i am going to believe that you refered back to earlier dated postings ...and not that you have read them BEFORE March 2011 .. as another member ....

u got the point....

aiya...many trying to manipulate over here la....u see tat wenqing.....all his posting also one sided

teddybear only support CCR and not others....there is a nick 'CCR" as well....duno all belong to same person?

true ....

only stupid people like myself ... choosing to be honest LOL

I think most people on this forum will double check their facts not just believe one person's view. Nowadays we have URA website. Can check the transacted prices. Although it is SLOW to update the latest transactions.

you joined in March 2011 and Reporter disappeared since May 2010 ..

and you have read those posts ???

i am going to believe that you refered back to earlier dated postings ...and not that you have read them BEFORE March 2011 .. as another member ....
    Yes I referred back to earlier postings. I didn't join BEFORE March 2011. Although I wanted to join earlier but I couldn't register due to admin not enabling registration (?????? are forum members "selected" in any way?)

proud_onwer, what is it with u and Reporter ? His and jlrx's posts are very entertaining. and at least they are all facts, albeit only "positive" ones. I really miss those posts. give me a good picture of the market.

... and I have no problem with anyone else posting equally entertaining facts on the "negative" ones, with colors, crying icons, etc. skyscraper has this perpetual bear every day talking end of the world.

Yes I referred back to earlier postings. I didn't join BEFORE March 2011. Although I wanted to join earlier but I couldn't register due to admin not enabling registration (?????? are forum members "selected" in any way?)
    i got same problem....registered liao cant log in...den realised nid to click the remember me box

true ....

only stupid people like myself ... choosing to be honest LOL
    do u realise there r also some missing nick like cashrich?? when cooling measures just activated, those waterghost will appear all at the same time and keep saying CRASH CRASH....CASH IS KING....remember?

EVERY forum will have some jokers, some nutcases (maybe more suitable to be in IMH) and some devils. That's one of the hazards of stepping into the internet forums. At least you are upfront abt yr status. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    proud_onwer, what is it with u and Reporter ? His and jlrx's posts are very entertaining. and at least they are all facts, albeit only "positive" ones. I really miss those posts. give me a good picture of the market.

... and I have no problem with anyone else posting equally entertaining facts on the "negative" ones, with colors, crying icons, etc. skyscraper has this perpetual bear every day talking end of the world.

nothing

i was hoping to see unbiased reports ..but he chose to post only bull news , highlighting them etc etc .. very biased mah .. uncles and aunties who didnt know the mkt well would have been conned into thinking that prop mkt is only one way and thats UP .. ... and he claimed he was unbiased and when i asked him why he didnt report those caveats which was lower .. i didnt get a good answer

maybe i am too righteous lor ... he probably think i super AN_L

i was hoping people here get a true picture of the market mah

just like election ... people should get to see/hear from all parties ...

when cooling measures started he disappeared ... so obvious ...

u like the postings ...that means he succeeded in using those highlights (to misguide) etc .. POWER of Soft advertising just like seeing the panel of judges on American Idol with the Coca Cola cup ... its there, its not there ,,but we all know its Coca cola ... thats soft advertising and it does has its effect

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Ai yoh this is a "FORUM", not "NEWSPAPERS".
    Forum is for people to express opinions wah! Now and then, these opinions are actually of higher "quality" than the Newspapers or even the Analysts' reports!
    Talk of Agenda, newspapers may also have their own agenda depending on what their political masters want them to propogate.

u got the point....

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

J-Dog has reincarnated as ???

do u realise there r also some missing nick like cashrich?? when cooling measures just activated, those waterghost will appear all at the same time and keep saying CRASH CRASH....CASH IS KING....remember?

yep

there are a few who disappeared for good reasons .. and i know them personally ..not convenient to mention them here ... i sincerely wish them well and they know who i am referring to ...

others who disappeared ...chinese saying 心 虚

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Ai yoh this is a "FORUM", not "NEWSPAPERS".
    Forum is for people to express opinions wah! Now and then, these opinions are actually of higher "quality" than the Newspapers or even the Analysts' reports!
    Talk of Agenda, newspapers may also have their own agenda depending on what their political masters want them to propogate.

i know that

thats why i dun read ST

u like the postings ...that means he succeeded in using those highlights (to misguide)
    aiya it will be really very presumptuous to conclude ppl here will be so easily "misguided". I like his numbers because it saves me the trouble of looking them up myself. and look, occasionally we need some fun. ever wonder why skyscraper is not as active as this one ?

i know that

thats why i dun read ST
    I read ST forums and Sports only...

Condorich also disappeared?

haha i remember cashrich is the one tat dig out agent Peterng nick in propertyguru......

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Condorich also disappeared?
    I am pretty sure he is still posting and reading under a different nick. I am probably the only one with the same nick throughout. I am not afraid of flaming.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...121472/1/.html

Tg Pagar railway station will be gazetted as a National Monument and preserved.

Living in NYC... i naturally become a big fan of CSI, Blue Blood, Law and Order ...have learned to pick up some skills ..in identifying 'signs' ......
    You can check CNA Forum out. The fonts do come in different sizes.

Anyway, as you wish. It doesn't matter. I am for the news only.

i had a personal run-in with Reporter. he does attack.

i am not a fan of highlighting top record psf either. median, the ura way, is more fair. there may be few active members but i think there are many more who just read and don't post. then, there are those newspapers journalists whom many of us concluded do read our forums for inspiration.

btw, teana and reporter were registered on the same day.

aHHH...I remember seeing some of those posts. I thought they were quite entertaining actually. As you say he dun take sides on specific projects and as far as I remember doesn't launch personal attacks on other forum members

Default in memory of reporter...

11 year old Kasturina Lodge hits a new all time record psf of

$13,245psf

KASTURINA LODGE KAY POH ROAD Apartment $9,980,000 753 sq ft Strata 13,245psf Mar-11

which blur fella lodged this kind of error in URA caveats. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i had a personal run-in with Reporter. he does attack.

i am not a fan of highlighting top record psf either. median, the ura way, is more fair. there may be few active members but i think there are many more who just read and don't post. then, there are those newspapers journalists whom many of us concluded do read our forums for inspiration.

btw, teana and reporter were registered on the same day.
    Please! That was the day we were forced to register to get access.

we shared before on the inclusion of double volume, the air space as part of the strata built-in.
    Got the reply from URA as follows :

The strata floor area quoted by developers is the area which will be reflected in the subsidiary strata certificate of title of the unit when it is completed. The Land Titles (Strata) Act (LTSA) administered by the Singapore Land Authority, requires the dimensions of a strata unit to be clearly marked out on the strata certified plan so that the strata area of a unit and the common property are shown on the plan. The LTSA however, does not prescribe what constitutes the strata floor area of a unit.

We understand that developers usually include “double volume” space as part of the strata area, e.g. the empty space above the living room which extends to the second storey ceiling in a penthouse unit. You may wish to find out more information from the developers of the projects you mentioned on how they have computed the strata area of the units

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    11 year old Kasturina Lodge hits a new all time record psf of

$13,245psf

KASTURINA LODGE KAY POH ROAD Apartment $9,980,000 753 sq ft Strata 13,245psf Mar-11

which blur fella lodged this kind of error in URA caveats. LOL
    must be all time high in SG?

Quote Originally Posted by testtest
    must be all time high in SG?
    very possibly winning hype park? in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by august
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...121472/1/.html

Tg Pagar railway station will be gazetted as a National Monument and preserved.
    Wierd.. "national monument", that was M'sia's land and essential operated by M'sia right.... other that situated in S'pore how is that a national monument ??? probably more suitably described as a heritage site. Such poverty of ideas...
    Last edited by med80009; 08-04-11 at 17:30.