Thread: Condo at Punggol Walk / Punggol Central with Conserved Matilda House By Sim Lian

Default Condo at Punggol Walk / Punggol Central with Conserved Matilda House By Sim Lian

Rare development with a combined style of residence with a conserved house as the centre of attraction. What's more it's close to Punggol MRT, Future Punggol Central. Punggol Waterfront leisure activities is just 2 minutes drive away.

SMS <D19PCPW> to +65-92993342 for future launch.

Default Haunted

I recently read on Yahoo Singapore news that Matilda house is one of the top 10 most haunted houses in Singapore. Just can't imagine living in a condo with a haunted house (disguised as a conserved house) as a main attraction.

http://felixker.com/special/top-10-m...n-singapore/3/

Quote Originally Posted by chrisop
    I recently read on Yahoo Singapore news that Matilda house is one of the top 10 most haunted houses in Singapore. Just can't imagine living in a condo with a haunted house (disguised as a conserved house) as a main attraction.

http://felixker.com/special/top-10-m...n-singapore/3/
    its a known secret....i wonder wats the history of this bungalow

heard from some quarters that it will be priced on the high 700psf to 800psf...
    Good buy?

Quote Originally Posted by terence
    heard from some quarters that it will be priced on the high 700psf to 800psf...
    Good buy?
    so fast launching??? i tot jus sold few mths bck wor

ppl say punggol got smell leh....

but my relatives staying nr punggol plaza for nrly 8yrs nvr smell anything....give birth to 3rd kid liao somemore...all seeems healthy leh...

i guess depending on which part of punggol

this site is the worst. sure kenna the petrochemical smell from pasir gudang chemical plant. the whole area around or near punggol mrt cannot buy one

if you see the may by the desperate agent above, you notice coney island there. gahmen wanted to develop that area into watersports hub, this is clearly out of their bloody minds as just across the water is a row of petrochemical factories. very dangerous to even be in the water as the water is heavily polluted.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

but my relatives staying nr punggol plaza for nrly 8yrs nvr smell anything....give birth to 3rd kid liao somemore...all seeems healthy leh...

less than a month back.
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/pg/20101213...e-b71e0e1.html

Smell or no smell not so much of the issue, I have been staying in Punggol (near MRT) for 5yrs, so far the smell dun really bother us much at all. If you were to die of foul smell, u will die anywhere in Singapore, not just in Punggol, or rather near the MRT. Just wondering all those who commented on the smell, did u really smell it or just becos the paper or people say so.

The only thing I rather be more skeptical is having a 'ghost' house within the condo compound.

Quote Originally Posted by starcom928
    Smell or no smell not so much of the issue, I have been staying in Punggol (near MRT) for 5yrs, so far the smell dun really bother us much at all. If you were to die of foul smell, u will die anywhere in Singapore, not just in Punggol, or rather near the MRT. Just wondering all those who commented on the smell, did u really smell it or just becos the paper or people say so.

The only thing I rather be more skeptical is having a 'ghost' house within the condo compound.
    others aso not afriad of ghost leh...u see the nam leong bros who bot the sentosa bungalow at a bargain....hehe

others aso not afriad of ghost leh...u see the nam leong bros who bot the sentosa bungalow at a bargain....hehe
    Yeah, maybe when it's full developed and moved in with all the 阳气, the 'ghost' will hide far far.

Quote Originally Posted by starcom928
    Yeah, maybe when it's full developed and moved in with all the 阳气, the 'ghost' will hide far far.
    Well... it's just really creepy to have a haunted house in your own backyard... though not everyone can boast of having one. Maybe for non-believers they may be all right with that. It's definitely not for the faint-hearted, which I guess majority of people are. Just thought it's really bizzare that they just don't just get rid of that house before development but choose to "conserve" it instead.

One can only hope for the future residents' sake that the spirits/ghosts are contained within that house, and not doing house-to-house visits every night.

Think it is conserved and sim lian not able to just demolish and start afresh. But thier turn around is very fast, unless they expect more cooling measures and wanna beat it

Well... it's just really creepy to have a haunted house in your own backyard... though not everyone can boast of having one. Maybe for non-believers they may be all right with that. It's definitely not for the faint-hearted, which I guess majority of people are. Just thought it's really bizzare that they just don't just get rid of that house before development but choose to "conserve" it instead.

One can only hope for the future residents' sake that the spirits/ghosts are contained within that house, and not doing house-to-house visits every night.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Think it is conserved and sim lian not able to just demolish and start afresh. But thier turn around is very fast, unless they expect more cooling measures and wanna beat it
    Conserved cos they can't tear down? Or don't dare to?

Conserved cos they can't tear down? Or don't dare to?
    URA die die say CONSERVED...duno y lor

i been staying in punggol for coming to 9years...no smell thus far less the isloated incident a few months back...i like punggol for its serenity and peace in the early monrnings when u go for walks or runs.
    But i have to say that the area around the mrt will see the incinerator fire burning during some nights. Drive by punggol and you will not miss it. The blaze light up the whole sky orange and from far, you will imagine you are in the cast in Lord of the Rings.