Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: H20 RESIDENCES - Sengkang Condo by City Developments Limited

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    I did walk into some showrooms before where agents dissuade me from buying that project and try to intro other projects to me which i assume they should be getting more comms from other projects. But the above one is totally . Imagine a fishmonger telling customers that nowadays fish not very fresh, shouldn't buy.
    I experienced that before too...

walked in to w28 and that agent softly whispered to me to buy Penthouse at blossoms at woodleigh...

where is their loyalty and professionalism? The most comms is the right deal?

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    I did walk into some showrooms before where agents dissuade me from buying that project and try to intro other projects to me which i assume they should be getting more comms from other projects. But the above one is totally . Imagine a fishmonger telling customers that nowadays fish not very fresh, shouldn't buy.
    Heard that commission is quite attractive for marketing agent. As high as 1 percent. But those who are employed (salary based) by developer will have a miserable few hundred per unit.

Anybody can advise how is the sales at H2O doing right now? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    I experienced that before too...

walked in to w28 and that agent softly whispered to me to buy Penthouse at blossoms at woodleigh...

where is their loyalty and professionalism? The most comms is the right deal?
    agents are scum, slightly above amoeba status only

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    agents are scum, slightly above amoeba status only
    Some are below amoeba and still evolving downwards!

Commercial site at Fernvale Road to be developed....but land size released seems a bit small (GPR of 3.0).

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p....d?OpenDocument

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Commercial site at Fernvale Road to be developed....but land size released seems a bit small (GPR of 3.0).

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p....d?OpenDocument
    How MM can commercial projects be? Depending on what use is the commercial site for!

Fernvale Lane also got EC on reserve list...
    Sengkang Luxurie launching together with Punggol's Treasure Trove...
    It is going to be CROWDED HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by cl0ver
    Fernvale Lane also got EC on reserve list...
    Sengkang Luxurie launching together with Punggol's Treasure Trove...
    It is going to be CROWDED HERE!
    Think D19 is more crowded! Everywhere is getting crowded to accomodate the govt's ideal population of 6.5mil in next 10 to 15 years!

H2O Residences @ Sengkang (District 28)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

Summary

Developer :
    Impac Holding Pte Ltd (CDL)
    TOP : End 2014
    District :
    28 (Seng Kang)
    Est. Quantum Price : From $7xxK Up
    No. Of Towers : 5
    Tenure : 99 Years leasehold
    No. Of Storey : 19,21,22,23
    Site Area :
    182,975 sqft
    No. Of Units :
    521 Residential/ 1 Rental
    Main Orientation : North/South
    Units Composition : 1, 2, 2+Study, 3, 3+Study, 4 Bedrooms and Penthouse
    Distance to MRT : Opposite Layar LRT
    Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
    Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
    Primary Schools within 1km : Anchor Green Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(No. of Units - Sizes (sqft))
    1 Bedroom
    19 - 527 to 710

2 Bedrooms
    102 - 743 to 1141

2 Bedrooms + Study
    147 - 850 to 1206

3 Bedrooms
    109 - 1076 to 1636

3 Bedrooms + Study
    80 - 1195 to 1668

4 Bedrooms
    61 - 1378 to 1991

Penthouse
    3 - 2659 to 2713

Total Units : 521

Facilities

Guard House

The Executive Club
    The Aquaria
    Function Room
    Changing Rooms
    Rain Garden
    Cattail’s Trail
    Discovery Play Ground
    Infinity Lap Pool
    Arrival Plaza
    Eco Pond
    Meandering Pool
    Jet Pool
    Discovery Pool
    The Fitness Club
    Gym
    Vantage Point
    Steam Baths
    Whistling Pavilion
    Tennis Court
    Serenity Deck
    Aqua Gym
    Sunshine Deck
    The Playscape
    Fitness Station
    Discovery Bio-pond
    BBQ Area
    Nature’s Terrace

Arrival Lobby

Pool

Site Map

Street Map

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on H2O Residences as well as for other new launch condos!

may i know if the pathment next to h2o is linked to watertown punggol or will it be link in future?

Quote Originally Posted by Chesterseow
    may i know if the pathment next to h2o is linked to watertown punggol or will it be link in future?
    I guess you are talking about the existing park connector across the reservoir? It is linked to Punggol park connector...a very long walk/jog after crossing the TPE highway tract.

I guess you are talking about the existing park connector across the reservoir? It is linked to Punggol park connector...a very long walk/jog after crossing the TPE highway tract.
    Shd be linked by the reservoir, no wonder this development's ad did mention something abt canoeing. Now I get it

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Shd be linked by the reservoir, no wonder this development's ad did mention something abt canoeing. Now I get it
    Canoeing awesome....but the water sports centre not ready yet...not sure when can go play....quite a no. Of years govt say will have one in Seng Kang West but never materialise.

yes, its the park connector. thought it will be cool to cycle/jog/stroll to watertown and yet able to enjoy peace n serenity in h2o. best of both worlds.
    well, to each its own. while i enjoy staying places away from town n shopping areas. nevertheless, congrats to those who bought watertown. its really a very nice place.

just 3 more sold at 938psf median in feb.

It seems that H2O Residence is very quiet. Most of the projects are doing quite well in Punggol. Will there be good capital appreciation potential in SengKang like H2O as compare to projects in Punggol?

The area in H2O is good in my opinion as it is next to river and also has Park connector which can link to Punggol. And recently, the empty plot next Fernvale LRT is sold to SPH for commercial property. That means there will be a shopping center within 5mins from H2O. Just in front of it is the Layar LRT so no problem in traveling.

Therefore, I wonder if the appreciation will be good for H2O?

There will be a semi expressway flying across the sengkang river, right in front of H20. It might not be as quiet in the future.

The semi-expressway is to link yio chu kang, TPE and punggol.

Interestingly the developer is not pushing for sales... Also the site only like just starting to do piling works...

Actually sengkang condo is not in demand, just look at riversound, luxurie and H20..

Maybe due to new sengkang general hospital..

Quote Originally Posted by blackapple
    Actually sengkang condo is not in demand, just look at riversound, luxurie and H20..

Maybe due to new sengkang general hospital..
    H2O is way out and developer is not active in getting the crowds into the showflat. Luxurie is slow and steady. Riversound still decent lah... But the ECs doing well leh... hmmm...

EC has a lower psf.. It will do well generally..

If the next sengkang condo near MRT site get a higher bid, it will help the rest.. IMO it will be lower than 450psf..

EC has a lower psf.. It will do well generally..

If the next sengkang condo near MRT site get a higher bid, it will help the rest.. IMO it will be lower than 450psf..
    Don't think so actually, unless a cooling measure comes out in the next 2 weeks and developers are scared away. Otherwise there are only 2-3 plots of land left at Sengkang Square beside the MRT.

This one still cheap compared to Greenwich n seletar residences

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    H2O is way out and developer is not active in getting the crowds into the showflat. Luxurie is slow and steady. Riversound still decent lah... But the ECs doing well leh... hmmm...
    Oh ya, CDL super stubborn on the pricing for their H2O Residence. They think 900 plus psf is a fair price n will not entertain any request for bargain or furniture discount. Only willing to give $5k travel voucher. Seems they quite confident the new SPH mall n future road leading directly to the TPE in a few years will enhance amenities n demand.

The Luxurie is a bit expensive. Riversound offers the best deal. Seng Kang will be a hot town once the amenities became fully developed.

What amenities are there and plan to be there ? Hospital ? Coffee shop ?

People in Seng Kang is so draft and still vote for the government in great number. You will be a poor cousin of punggol.. Hahaahaa

What amenities are there and plan to be there ? Hospital ? Coffee shop ?

People in Seng Kang is so draft and still vote for the government in great number. You will be a poor cousin of punggol.. Hahaahaa
    What is draft? Or you mean daft which means Seng Kang people are silly/stupid?

Oh ya, CDL super stubborn on the pricing for their H2O Residence. They think 900 plus psf is a fair price n will not entertain any request for bargain or furniture discount. Only willing to give $5k travel voucher. Seems they quite confident the new SPH mall n future road leading directly to the TPE in a few years will enhance amenities n demand.

The Luxurie is a bit expensive. Riversound offers the best deal. Seng Kang will be a hot town once the amenities became fully developed.
    Can consider Boathouse too!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Can consider Boathouse too!
    FEO was selling greenery view and waterfront living. The greenery view is almost gone and waterfront living is actually a long kang. I think can write that project off already.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    FEO was selling greenery view and waterfront living. The greenery view is almost gone and waterfront living is actually a long kang. I think can write that project off already.
    Lol.. was comparing price range lah... Riversound is probably the most affordable but still pretty expensive. Luxurie is prob one of the most expensive project in SK... Boathouse is somewhere in the middle!