Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Regent Heights quite impressive

Govt have no biz in mass market condo. So the rubbish in your posts in there.
    Try harder. Might as well quote yourself better. Lmao.

The unprcedented massive supply of land in OCR under Govt land sale has "no biz in mass market condo"? What rubbish are you talking about? Mah Boh Tan even asked potential private property buyers to wait, don't rush, because they will be selling many many land under their confirmed and reserve list (which consists almost all of OCR land) and hence there will be abundance supply of mass market private properties to satisfy the HDB upgraders!

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Govt have no biz in mass market condo. So the rubbish in your posts in there.
    Try harder. Might as well quote yourself better. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by melody
    The unprcedented massive supply of land in OCR under Govt land sale has "no biz in mass market condo"? What rubbish are you talking about? Mah Boh Tan even asked potential private property buyers to wait, don't rush, because they will be selling many many land under their confirmed and reserve list (which consists almost all of OCR land) and hence there will be abundance supply of mass market private properties to satisfy the HDB upgraders!
    teddy, you are still impersonating your mistress, melody?

All, my personal observation.

- true that Regulators condemned RH at first, but that does not bind him from condemning that condo forever. People and perspective do change.

- he probably knows he will be castigated for his deviation in opinion, but at least he walked the talk and announced he bought it - so he's not talking it up becos he vested, but after another analysis which justified his purchase. He could have bought it secretly and created another nick to talk up the property, which he didn't.

What's wrong with that? Come on, let's be objective here - we can all agree to disagree and debate on the points on whether RH is good or not - if it makes sense then we should say ok, there is truth in that. If it doesn't then debate fairly without insult else the flame wars cost us our precious time.

Cheers

Well, remember, influx of foreigners and foreign buying will balance it. It is sending a signal that there are amble supply. A subtle warning to property speculators, including developers. Gov being the biggest landlord in Singapore. Always able to flood the market if they want to. 1997 peak, could flood right? But what really did happen? What the gov is saying is that wait for prices to drop, maybe 10, 20 percent cause they are going to make sure it drop.

What I mean as no biz means not directly involved. Many land also affects CCR right? It affects everybody and why u mention mass market only? CCR gets it too right?

Now we are talking about action. Real action.

http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/

Me is me! You idiot think you are so smart?

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad

Don't talk rubbish! PM Lee and MBT will show you what it is like when you said they "talk rubbish"!

Well, remember, influx of foreigners and foreign buying will balance it. It is sending a signal that there are amble supply. A subtle warning to property speculators, including developers. Gov being the biggest landlord in Singapore. Always able to flood the market if they want to. 1997 peak, could flood right? But what really did happen? What the gov is saying is that wait for prices to drop, maybe 10, 20 percent cause they are going to make sure it drop.

What I mean as no biz means not directly involved. Many land also affects CCR right? It affects everybody and why u mention mass market only? CCR gets it too right?

Now we are talking about action. Real action.

http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/

Melody

U talk rubbish for sure. They have the capacity to make their words count. What do u have? Please also bear in mind by reducing the price by 1% is also making it more affordable. So what is your point?

So what if what they say is right. I will still treat your words as rubbish. You got an issue with me, no need to bring in others to support your point. Really a loser...

You are saying I am talking rubbish right?
    that means you agree that PM Lee and MBT said and mean it that they will ensure property prices, especially HDBs, remain affordable?
    then why you attack me regarding second statement saying"make duxton half price, talk rubbish"? you referring to me or PM Lee and MBT? You asking PM Lee and MBT to make duxton half price else don't talk rubbish right? Anybody with human brain will know that I can't "make duxton half price"? If you really mean it means you talking rubbish or you are idiot?

Melody

U talk rubbish for sure. They have the capacity to make their words count. What do u have? Please also bear in mind by reducing the price by 1% is also making it more affordable. So what is your point?

So what if what they say is right. I will still treat your words as rubbish. You got an issue with me, no need to bring in others to support your point. Really a loser...

My contribution:
    In yesterday's Chinese New Year message, PM Lee stressed that the govt is watching the property market closely and will act if necessary. He also wants to keep housing affordable to Singaporeans, especially public housing.

Why scams like you attack me for bringing up what PM Lee said? You very unhappy with PM Lee for making property affordable?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    You have posted merely 14 messages in this forum so far and you have already made a few enemies. You have also made zero contribution to any property discussion nor sharing any personal investment experience.

My contribution:
    In yesterday's Chinese New Year message, PM Lee stressed that the govt is watching the property market closely and will act if necessary. He also wants to keep housing affordable to Singaporeans, especially public housing.

Why scams like you attack me for bringing up what PM Lee said? You very unhappy with PM Lee for making property affordable?

.... go and spend the next 5 years saving up to buy your first hdb flat, spare us the torture with your contributions
    My contribution:

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Just came back from my Holidays and wah! You the no-moral ones and the big-size Kingkong bullying newbie melody?
    Trying to trace back what happened and it seems to be just because melody said the following:

As PM Lee & MBT mentioned, they want to make properties, especially HDBs, more affordable.
    Make HDBs more affordable (new & resales) => more first-timers can buy.
    Make mass market private properties more affordable => 80% of households in Singapore so happy can dream of upgrading to mass market properties. Why they can't simultaneously get more votes and help (instead of hurting)? Why need to target foreigners? Who knows? May be they can say foreigners (including PRs) cannot buy mass market properties? (some definition such as <$1000 psf will suffice?).
    Yeah rite. Make duxton half price first, talk rubbish.
    Heard more measures to make HDBs and mass market private properties more affordable.
    Wah! I fully agreed man. Found another supporter of the above. Actually PM Lee and MBT intention already so obvious, don't know why these people still trying to act ignorant (or they really no-brain ones?) and start attacking people for just re-posting and highlighting what PM Lee said?

.... go and spend the next 5 years saving up to buy your first hdb flat, spare us the torture with your contributions
    Why you see melody no up? You can own Regent Heights very rich is it and voice can be very loud? Aren't you the ones who said that Regent Heights infested with PRCs and what parapoon??? (don't know what lah) that are cheapskate? Why you so cheapskate one then go and buy Regent Height? You buy already can keep quiet and don't need to start new thread calling "Regent Heights quite impressive" and singing songs about how good is it? Truth is, all the bad things you said about Regent Heights still true, don't know what you are defending about and need to reverse what you say and even saying the truth doesn't exist anymore? You can change your view and buy it for investment in your own belief but don't need to syco people to buy with bullshits as though the PRCs and parapoon??? don't live there anymore!

The mongrel aka melody is back
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Just came back from my Holidays and wah! You the no-moral ones and the big-size Kingkong bullying newbie melody?
    Trying to trace back what happened and it seems to be just because melody said the following:

Wah! I fully agreed man. Found another supporter of the above. Actually PM Lee and MBT intention already so obvious, don't know why these people still trying to act ignorant (or they really no-brain ones?) and start attacking people for just re-posting and highlighting what PM Lee said?

Why you see melody no up? You can own Regent Heights very rich is it and voice can be very loud? Aren't you the ones who said that Regent Heights infested with PRCs and what parapoon??? (don't know what lah) that are cheapskate? Why you so cheapskate one then go and buy Regent Height? You buy already can keep quiet and don't need to start new thread calling "Regent Heights quite impressive" and singing songs about how good is it? Truth is, all the bad things you said about Regent Heights still true, don't know what you are defending about and need to reverse what you say and even saying the truth doesn't exist anymore? You can change your view and buy it for investment in your own belief but don't need to syco people to buy with bullshits as though the PRCs and parapoon??? don't live there anymore!

Yes, u know I know and other people know. Do a poll and u have at least 1 people who believe that it's the same 'dog'.

Why your mouth is so full of shit?
    Today newspaper quoted your Penthouse neighbour in Crabelle as saying
    "Here, there is the roar of the Ayer Rajah Expressway that we have to content with, and fewer buses" (compared to his previous Gillman Heights residence. Why you the Crabelle expert never mention that? Crabelle only good, nothing bad? Crabelle very high quality that there are marbles in living and dinning room floors and whole slab cut out and laid out somemore (preserving the original smooth patterns)? Crabelle uses super high quality homogeneous tiles in kitchen and bathrooms that these tiles can be polished many times and restored to be like new?

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad

3 Dogs say I am another dog means I become a "dog"? I laugh until I cannot close my mouth! Why kingkong become dog?

Yes, u know I know and other people know. Do a poll and u have at least 1 people who believe that it's the same 'dog'.

You idiot is it?

You are the real mongrel is it? Otherwise why like people to become mongrel like you?

The mongrel aka melody is back

And here we go again...

....... magician? One appear and the other disappear, how about two at the same time? These cooling measures hurt a lot of people. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    And here we go again...
    Yup, this is a forum for discussion on dogs. After the cooling measures, it's doggy time.

Of course dogs cannot close their mouths, you don't need to tell us, we know. You should also approach institute of mental health to cure your schizophrenia and other mental disorders
    3 Dogs say I am another dog means I become a "dog"? I laugh until I cannot close my mouth! Why kingkong become dog?

Who disappeared? You no moral bloody idiot? Keep attacking me for what?

....... magician? One appear and the other disappear, how about two at the same time? These cooling measures hurt a lot of people. So sad.

Who disappeared? You no moral bloody idiot? Keep attacking me for what?

1 more thing to add: Regent Heights is quite near the big big transmission tower on top of Bukit Batok Nature Park hor! Heard friends saying they have stayed near there before and they have persistent headache / giddiness / etc that come and go and won't recover permanently until they moved away for good (and they recovered permanently!).

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    Following from other chaps... Perfect reasons for not buying a 12 year old RH, situated in an inaccessible location where views can be had in many condos located elsewhere in Singapore with less than 12 years old history.

Buying at current price will mean suicide. Your money, not mine. Spend anyway you like.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by teddybear
    You sure Regent Heights is best value for money? What about not best value for time since need to walk 15-20mins to Bukit Batok MRT station?
    You can see this thread for more details on the cons (mostly): http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=9204

Below is the comments from a fellow forumer:

Be extremely careful about buying Regent Heights. My friend just sold her regent heights 3 bedder and she had been living there for 10 years. The following are the list of problems:

1) the workmanship for the project is poor and she said that partition between certain walls are partition board and not even concrete.
    2) the central heater is hidden and unreachable without hacking, a rather strange feature i thought (u need to confirm that)
    3) The surrounding area is very poorly maintained and the lifts at the multi-storey carpark have been vandalised without being repaired for some time
    4) Too many strange people walking in and out of the condo and you won't feel like you are living in a Singapore property
    5) Go to every lift lobby and see the number of bicycles parked there and you will think twice about living there. The bicycles are messily strewn all over the place and many are rusty bicycles. We are not talking about a few bicycles here and there, we are talking about 30-40 bicycles at the lobbies, making the entire place look so cheapskate coz you see parapoondeks and mainlanders paddling to and from work everyday in their rusty 2 wheelers.
    6) The last time I went there, the trees in the projects were not well-maintained as well. Sometimes dead leaves everywhere and not swept by the management.

My conclusion for this project....

I think The Jade is a better choice since 50m from Bukit Batok MRT station, just beside West Mall and NTUC Fairprice, etc, and near bus interchange for direct bus to many places if don't want to take MRT.

i am not a supporter of regulator or teddybear. but for this i support teddybear. cannot imagine an opinion of a project can be so contradicting by a same person within a short period of time.
    1st - it is a CMI project
    2nd - bought for investment
    how can a CMI project be bought for investment?
    if want to buy RH for investment, why want to condemn RH in the 1st place? hidden agenda?

an uneducated mongrel like you, it is a waste of time explaining the science of radio waves to you, I suggest you go back to school and check your science facts before coming here to blurt your nonsense. I think people reading your rubbish in this forum will suffer more headaches
    1 more thing to add: Regent Heights is quite near the big big transmission tower on top of Bukit Batok Nature Park hor! Heard friends saying they have stayed near there before and they have persistent headache / giddiness / etc that come and go and won't recover permanently until they moved away for good (and they recovered permanently!).

Btw you have established yourself as the lowest life form in this forum and your credibility is worth lesser than the smallest speck of dirt in my nose. Once a liar, always a liar...