Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 38131819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 - OCR or CCR ?

The annual growth of our population from Foreigners seems to be ard 50-70k per year. Except for 07 to 08 got 130k n 200k increment. Assuming we maintain 50k influx, the avg of 14k housing annually should be readily absorbed.

There should be demand for OCR n CCR housing based for different market segment in my view. As opposed to stag n Teddy's view, that each other's region will "cui" . There should be a slow growth in prices since prices n already ran up so much as in my earlier posting from BT.

OCR/RCR/CCR all commands difference rent scale and caters to different market seg. For example i know some ang mo expats from my wife coy are given 6k housing allowance, n they rented RCR region. The 2 ang mo wont rent OCR for 3k n spend 30min to take train to CBD. Anyway ah gong paying ma.

The big supply of new housing coming up, do bros here feel buying old old developments will lose out int the rental market? Will they prefer new to old?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Yes, you are right,

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    teddy, please lump RCR properties with OCR properties. when we talk about CCR properties we actually mean both CCR and RCR properties. Both CCR and RCR properties are dead meat. both markets feature high supply (70% of the supply) and low demand (probably 30% of the demand).

OCR properties are the safest. good demand and good supply.

can we all take turns to feed this dog. I have run out of bones and dog chum to give teddy. He also needs a mate coz he is in heat

Shooo, shoo, go away doggie...go n find your mate.. Don't disturb here...else, I chop off your little birdie so that u will not have urge.n so desparete now...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    can we all take turns to feed this dog. I have run out of bones and dog chum to give teddy. He also needs a mate coz he is in heat

Quote Originally Posted by Antione
    okay...lah...wrong spelling...Centenarian.

But what I say is not without truth. You look at the policies, hear the politician speeches and see the urban planning. This is exactly where we are heading. And you know true blue Singaporean are not self-replacing at all. We will not extinct but percentage will certainly drop when the population continue to increase. One day there will be a non-Chinese PM, or a gay MP.

Social fabric will definitely change, good or bad, is really hard to say. We can only rely on past history in other countries as guidance.

As for individual, get prepared.

More houses built is not bring down price, but to better prepare this time round to cater to the planned population increase.
    Fair enough. Nothing is constant, changing is constant.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Why you become a 1-liner garbage generator like your good associate Patricia? Patricia your teacher?
    There is no need to discuss with the no-parent-taught people. Just tell him off with simple statement.

See who is the real no-parent-taught person!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...postcount=1242

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    There is no need to discuss with the no-parent-taught people. Just tell him off with simple statement.

Just give that dog a bone and some chum and he will agree with you.
    teddy, please lump RCR properties with OCR properties. when we talk about CCR properties we actually mean both CCR and RCR properties. Both CCR and RCR properties are dead meat. both markets feature high supply (70% of the supply) and low demand (probably 30% of the demand).

I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia
    Just give that dog a bone and some chum and he will agree with you.

I correct your statement, he is a no-parent-taught mongrel

I agree!
    Wow!!! You agree that you are a no-parent-taught person!!! I think you have just come out from the IMH, right? And you don't need to point your finger at other people, it's you la. Teddybear is stuffed with nonsense!!!

Wow, indeed teddy has agreed that he has no one to teach him. We should just send him to a dog training school

So any firesale yet? I thought a lot of units on firesale?

Wait long long ah.....

I also thought so, but end still waiting long long. Sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaSS
    So any firesale yet? I thought a lot of units on firesale?

Wah, you are improving right? At least 1-liner now becomes 2-liners. But still cannot debate on actual issue, use more brain to improve better than these 2-liners.

Wow!!! You agree that you are a no-parent-taught person!!! I think you have just come out from the IMH, right? And you don't need to point your finger at other people, it's you la. Teddybear is stuffed with nonsense!!!

Yap, no one taught me to invest and to predict market situation more accurately. These type of thing you won't learn from school! If can learn from school everybody also rich men and rich women liao! Obviously if human cannot learn, how can a doggie learn?

Wow, indeed teddy has agreed that he has no one to teach him. We should just send him to a dog training school

So you admit you can't learn, so how? We should start calling you teddy the stupid doggie.
    Yap, no one taught me to invest and to predict market situation more accurately. These type of thing you won't learn from school! If can learn from school everybody also rich men and rich women liao! Obviously if human cannot learn, how can a doggie learn?

Guys (and ladies), u dun have to agree with the opinions posted, but please be civil and refrain from using that kind of language ok ?

Just post ur analysis to support ur view. We can all learn from each other.

Cheers.

So it appears I did start another debate against my wishes (though no surprise there)

Chill guys, our assets will all vaporize in 2012 when the asteroid destroys the earth (and our properties) according to the Mayans.

Then at that time it's firesales for the aliens liao...

Cool

The level of maturity in this forum or at least this thread is rather low. Kind of frustrating and distracting when one is looking for different point of views. A lot has plenty of self and vested interest and rather narrow point of views. Hey, i made money from both ccr and ocr. It is about picking up undervalued assets at the right time.

But i must say such spats and nonsense do make entertaining reads and the forum more dynamic. Especially when i know they come from got-parents-taught uncles aunties fahers and mothers with kids.

Gong xi fa chai! Huatx8!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Guys (and ladies), u dun have to agree with the opinions posted, but please be civil and refrain from using that kind of language ok ?

Just post ur analysis to support ur view. We can all learn from each other.

Cheers.

i am all for ccr, rcr and ocr, but some mongrel in this thread is always trying to talk down ocr and trying to get people to accept his views.

Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer32007
    The level of maturity in this forum or at least this thread is rather low. Kind of frustrating and distracting when one is looking for different point of views. A lot has plenty of self and vested interest and rather narrow point of views. Hey, i made money from both ccr and ocr. It is about picking up undervalued assets at the right time.

But i must say such spats and nonsense do make entertaining reads and the forum more dynamic. Especially when i know they come from got-parents-taught uncles aunties fahers and mothers with kids.

There are many supporters of OCRs.
    I am one of the very few providing a differing view point by strongly supporting CCRs. Not sure why some of these few OCR supporters so worked up? Everybody entitled to differing view point right? Most important is to state their view point but supported with real facts and convincing conclusions (not lies, even false info and data)!
    WorsT are those just interested in persistent personal attacks with 1-liners or 2-liners which has nothing to do with OCR and CCR!

Quote Originally Posted by nobrainer32007

everyone knows you are a mongrel that goes around talking down OCR properties to make your own properties in CCR look good, don't try to act dignified or righteous lah...

There are many supporters of OCRs.
    I am one of the very few providing a differing view point by strongly supporting CCRs. Not sure why some of these few OCR supporters so worked up? Everybody entitled to differing view point right? Most important is to state their view point but supported with real facts and convincing conclusions (not lies, even false info and data)!
    WorsT are those just interested in persistent personal attacks with 1-liners or 2-liners which has nothing to do with OCR and CCR!

Talk to property agent yest! He tell me mass mkt activities "cui". A lot of HDB ungrader tio affected. Some more MBT contradicting news on sunday as pple to hold their horses.

This is not something that is new isn't it? Every time LTV has been dropped, mass market properties sales dropped immediately. Price probably drop more slowly except that with MBT asking people not to buy now as can get better price later means ! Singaporeans hor, especially the middle-incomes always listen to the Govt. Govt says wait can get cheaper, you think they will cheong in now?

Talk to property agent yest! He tell me mass mkt activities "cui". A lot of HDB ungrader tio affected. Some more MBT contradicting news on sunday as pple to hold their horses.

Are you you talking about yourself and the forum thread "Regent Heights quite impressive" you started to sing-song about how good your own condo Regent Heights is with the aim of smoking others into buying? Forumers better be careful! Look at his earlier comments and other forumers' comments about how bad Regent Heights is first!

everyone knows you are a mongrel that goes around talking down OCR properties to make your own properties in CCR look good, don't try to act dignified or righteous lah...

Yes, either affected by ltv or holding on to their HDB dearly. Waiting till after elections......
    守株待兔

。吱吱喳喳

CUI = break into pieces ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    CUI = break into pieces ?
    i think is cui1 = blow.