Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Spottiswoode 18 by RL Developments, Freehold, District 2

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    The IR and development of the area were pushed down from the *very* top. This waterfront living was proposed by a committee so the political will is very different. I would be happy if the waterfront development takes place too but there is no concrete movement forward. So I'm not willing to pay so much for something that is still very hazy.
    By the time it's concrete, prices wouldn't be $6xxxk or $7xxk anymore.

The 1+ study 800k?

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    maybe he means WAS from 2000psf. now price dropped 10% to 1800psf (but he cannot say out coz still not even preview yet). 696.6k. magic...
    easy, $699,999.99 divide by 387 gives u 1808. Will be lower than previously anticipated.

Actually, you should visit the actual location to appreciate. Even at the lowest floor in the development, you will see more unblocked or greenery view.

I visited the location and even went up to the highest floor of the HDB block just beside the plot. I'm not willing to pay such a high psf for low floors so that I can see the trees or for high floors to see the container terminal and listen to the constant noise from AYE.

fyi, there's a huge greenery just right in front of SPOTTISWOODE 18 facing the future Tanjong Pagar Waterfront City, with a Heritage Tree in the middle.

I google everywhere but the waterfront concept is only at the proposal stage and is likely not confirmed yet. If it is feasible, usually the government just accepts the proposal and announces the plan. Scholars in civil service likes to score points one. It is almost a year already since the news came out. I still think it is too difficult for the container terminal to shift due to coastal space constraint in the west. Probably making some way for waterfront living nearer to the Marina Bay is possible but not wholesale shift until the waterfront reaches the Tanjong Pagar stretch
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1034491/1/.html

Try the Mee Rebus at the Tanjong Pagar Railway Station before it's closed for redevelopment. Recommended... Nice Mee Rebus...... at the coffee shop just beside the train track.......

Noted, it will be closed soon after the owner buys.
    Easy, let them buy, then sell at a loss... then u go in.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    Easy, let them buy, then sell at a loss... then u go in.
    Do let me know if you managed to buy from seller selling at a loss. I would congratulate you.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    The 1+ study 800k?
    Yes, S$8xxk up

People have short memory. There were many people selling at loss from peak of 1997, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsng_era
    Do let me know if you managed to buy from seller selling at a loss. I would congratulate you.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    People have short memory. There were many people selling at loss from peak of 1997, 2007.
    people do not need the buyers, he himself the pay master.
    write himself a cheque monthly.. haha

And you expect that area to fetch 3000 psf?

By the time it's concrete, prices wouldn't be $6xxxk or $7xxk anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by thomastansb
    And you expect that area to fetch 3000 psf?
    It's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71
    people do not need the buyers, he himself the pay master.
    write himself a cheque monthly.. haha
    Interesting.....

It's possible.
    You sound ridiculous. It is possible, but please think, is it probable

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    You sound ridiculous. It is possible, but please think, is it probable
    It is probable.

Hi guys,

Latest news that the smallest low studios may start at 600k - 620k. At this price, I am going in for the mid term. Anyone interested to join me in bulk buy(no balloting), PM me. BTW, I am not an agent.

Quote Originally Posted by bullman
    Hi guys,

Latest news that the smallest low studios may start at 600k - 620k. At this price, I am going in for the mid term. Anyone interested to join me in bulk buy(no balloting), PM me. BTW, I am not an agent.
    so whats the psf at 600-620k?

387 sq ft. so 1550 to 1600psf?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    so whats the psf at 600-620k?

387 sq ft. so 1550 to 1600psf?
    Yes its around that price. Developer's game is to price everything at 600+ k quantum, regardless if you buy balestier, telok kurau etc.

but its confirmed to be closer to 600k than say 680k to 699k? psf big difference of 1600 or 1800.

Yes its around that price. Developer's game is to price everything at 600+ k quantum, regardless if you buy balestier, telok kurau etc.

Hi guys,

That's not what we heard. Only a select few will be priced from $6xxk. Most of them still starts from $7xxk, as seen in previous advertisement.

Take note, only a select few will be priced from $6xxk. Majority of units will be priced $7xxk onwards, as shown in all SPOTTISWOODE 18 advertisement.

That's not what we heard. Only a select few will be priced from $6xxk. Most of them still starts from $7xxk, as seen in previous advertisement.
    Hi Richard agent. Look at page 4 of today's Business times for more information. Anyway, I have also gotten confirmation from my agent who is much more senior than you I guess?

but BT potentially could mis-report. i've seen it many times.

but if your agent is for real then that's good news. anyway, anyone with anything confirmed, please keep us updated.

Hi Richard agent. Look at page 4 of today's Business times for more information. Anyway, I have also gotten confirmation from my agent who is much more senior than you I guess?

hahahha so bad ....

truth hurts sometimes

where exactly is it located ?

Can we know who this Senior agent is? It's very serious for him to misrepresent. I need the name & contact number. Is he from Huttons? Or other agency?

I'm amazed by how Business Times can come up to that conclusion. Did they interview the developer or the Project Director personally? If they just based on hearsay or some "SENIOR AGENT" or just looking at condosingapore only. Business Times, please explain yourself...

but BT potentially could mis-report. i've seen it many times.

but if your agent is for real then that's good news. anyway, anyone with anything confirmed, please keep us updated.
    I agree on your first point on BT.

My guess is Richard is correct. Only $600k+ for selected low floor units. Premium units will still be >$700k. Doesn't this tactic sound familiar? (i.e. NTUC Fairprice/Giant/... lelong tactic to attract draw crowd)

My guess is Richard is correct. Only $600k+ for selected low floor units. Premium units will still be >$700k. Doesn't this tactic sound familiar? (i.e. NTUC Fairprice/Giant/... lelong tactic to attract draw crowd)
    Thanks....

i believe so ...

its location (though i only know its rough location) is much better than many others in the burbs ... no reason to cut prices too drastically ...

this initial cut for less preferred units are to get the ball rolling ..at least to get some sales .. otherwise bad vibes

Can we know who this Senior agent is? It's very serious for him to misrepresent. I need the name & contact number. Is he from Huttons? Or other agency?

I'm amazed by how Business Times can come up to that conclusion. Did they interview the developer or the Project Director personally? If they just based on hearsay or some "SENIOR AGENT" or just looking at condosingapore only. Business Times, please explain yourself...
    Aiyoh Richard boy, relax buddy. There is no need for me to explain myself. Tomorrow morning at 9am, when price comes out, you will know liao lor.

If its launched at 680-690k , then my cheque would be void, and I would have wasted a cheque and lose credibility here(which I have zero currently).

Aiyoh Richard boy, relax buddy. There is no need for me to explain myself. Tomorrow morning at 9am, when price comes out, you will know liao lor.

If its launched at 680-690k , then my cheque would be void, and I would have wasted a cheque and lose credibility here(which I have zero currently).
    Thanks & good luck....