Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Nin Residences (D13 99LH 219-units)

lawyer inform me tat developer asked for another 5% payment on clause 5.1.2(f) notice that the carpark, roads and drains serving housing project have been completed.

i den check the payment schedule: next payment is 25% of the purchase price clause 3. within 14 days immediately after the Purchaser receives the following:
    a) either the TOP or CSC in respect of the unit (or a certified copy thereof); and
    b) notice that the building wherein the unit is situated and all roads and drainage and sewerage works serving the housing project have been completed and
    that water and electricity supplies, and gas supplies(if any) have been connected to the unit.

does it mean next stage is get key when lawyer advise bank to pay another 25% payment to developer ???

Quote Originally Posted by paulho77 View Post
    lawyer inform me tat developer asked for another 5% payment on clause 5.1.2(f) notice that the carpark, roads and drains serving housing project have been completed.

i den check the payment schedule: next payment is 25% of the purchase price clause 3. within 14 days immediately after the Purchaser receives the following:
    a) either the TOP or CSC in respect of the unit (or a certified copy thereof); and
    b) notice that the building wherein the unit is situated and all roads and drainage and sewerage works serving the housing project have been completed and
    that water and electricity supplies, and gas supplies(if any) have been connected to the unit.

does it mean next stage is get key when lawyer advise bank to pay another 25% payment to developer ???
    Yes, next step should be getting keys.... Everyting ready, small project won't need wait too long to get keys

From the developer, top will be in oct, soon....

Congrats to all NIN owners. TOP real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by angel.tan View Post
    Congratulations.
    Btw the Minton tat i own, which was recommended by the agent, i still prefer Nin because of the better location to the mrt, and also based my own research, 👍.....hope it don't disappoint after collecting keys....heeeee,

Is yours a landed facing unit?
    Btw the Minton tat i own, which was recommended by the agent, i still prefer Nin because of the better location to the mrt, and also based my own research, 👍.....hope it don't disappoint after collecting keys....heeeee,

The trees planted facing Pheng Geck ave look nicer & greener than those facing main road and carpark
    Hope their landscape dept. can put in more effort before TOP.

It is obvious with one side a major road as compared to a minor Pheng Geck avenue.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCT View Post
    The trees planted facing Pheng Geck ave look nicer & greener than those facing main road and carpark
    Hope their landscape dept. can put in more effort before TOP.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    It is obvious with one side a major road as compared to a minor Pheng Geck avenue.
    There are more people see the development as they pass by the main road
    Strike a balance to add up aesthetic value!
    Lush greenery surrounding can increase the property value and
    create a beautiful environment

It has a great surrounding. NIN residents will have to wait for enjoy them before works start at bidadari. It will be great place to stay when bidadari is ready.
    There are more people see the development as they pass by the main road
    Strike a balance to add up aesthetic value!
    Lush greenery surrounding can increase the property value and
    create a beautiful environment

hi henry,
    care to explain more on yr "based on my own research" the benefits of NIN ? thks

hi henry,
    care to explain more on yr "based on my own research" the benefits of NIN ? thks
    bidadaari future growth announcement was hot, newspapers say cheapest last units left for sale, don't miss it , and agent says there maybe new mall coming, also mrt project, not expensive psf, i feel alot potential compared to kovan regency bidding at 1300 psf, almost sold out, people snatching almost every single unit, I was there, ....so i decide on Nin, less than 1200 psf , can buy lor, .... I also afraid of garment measures tat was coming fast and furious, better grab one good one befo I have to pay extra,
    True enough, after bought, all the avalanche of measures swarm in...

mid-oct already.....still no news frm bank/lawyer/developer
    just went to take a look...wrkers still touching up building exterior paint wrk. when when when ???

mid-oct already.....still no news frm bank/lawyer/developer
    just went to take a look...wrkers still touching up building exterior paint wrk. when when when ???
    Relax la...is coming in oct or early nov, as was informed by them...but different units have different time of key collection, just wait patiently...So, u need to stay in urgently?

hey i just found this page. am eagerly waiting for TOP too to move in.
    i checked BCA website and the TOP application has been suspended since september. anyone knows what happened?

A0781-00017-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION PROCESSING 10/09/2014 17:07:11 -
    A0781-00017-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 23/09/2014 14:24:43 -

Hope nothing serious like Aristo on non-conformance of fire regulation.
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieness View Post
    hey i just found this page. am eagerly waiting for TOP too to move in.
    i checked BCA website and the TOP application has been suspended since september. anyone knows what happened?

A0781-00017-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION PROCESSING 10/09/2014 17:07:11 -
    A0781-00017-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 23/09/2014 14:24:43 -

Relax la...is coming in oct or early nov, as was informed by them...but different units have different time of key collection, just wait patiently...So, u need to stay in urgently?
    lol...kancheong mah :P yes, cant wait to move in too..i did ask my agent to check for priority in getting keys but he's not able to do so

lol...kancheong mah :P yes, cant wait to move in too..i did ask my agent to check for priority in getting keys but he's not able to do so
    So u book the unit at the launch? How is the finishing...this is not a local company, hope the finishes are ok..... I didn't get to see the showflat

So u book the unit at the launch? How is the finishing...this is not a local company, hope the finishes are ok..... I didn't get to see the showflat
    nope i didnt book during launch and i didnt c showflat too

Good news...

BCA-TOP-APPLN APPROVED 30/10/2014 13:29:26 -

Good news...

BCA-TOP-APPLN APPROVED 30/10/2014 13:29:26 -
    Awesome! Now wait for lawyer's letter!👍👏😜🎉🎊🎆

Awesome! Now wait for lawyer's letter!👍👏😜🎉🎊🎆
    Congratulation, NIN owners. Condo look good from the outside.

Now, when is MCC Land launching their P P Mrt Mixed residential project ?

Quote Originally Posted by alamak View Post
    Congratulation, NIN owners. Condo look good from the outside.

Now, when is MCC Land launching their P P Mrt Mixed residential project ?
    Probably next year lor.... developer can't wait to launch and sell faster...u keen on the residential , haha

Probably next year lor.... developer can't wait to launch and sell faster...u keen on the residential , haha
    Ehh, actually I already stay here for 6 year liao. Just keen how the new development and layout will impact the area , the folks living around here.

Has anyone collected keys? How is the condition of the unit, satisfied? just paid 6 mths conservancy last week, hope to collect keys tis week, excited.

Has anyone collected keys? How is the condition of the unit, satisfied? just paid 6 mths conservancy last week, hope to collect keys tis week, excited.
    Congrats Henry. Still no sound no pic frm them. My lawyer haven't asked me to pay the 6mths yet

Congrats Henry. Still no sound no pic frm them. My lawyer haven't asked me to pay the 6mths yet
    Thanks. guess I am the first batch to collect keys, your time will come soon as is not a v big project, ... Do u know what free gifts Qing Jian is giving?

Thanks. guess I am the first batch to collect keys, your time will come soon as is not a v big project, ... Do u know what free gifts Qing Jian is giving?
    I am guessing yrs is low lvl unit that's y getting the keys 1st?? Free gifts giving to me r fridge and washing machine

I am guessing yrs is low lvl unit that's y getting the keys 1st?? Free gifts giving to me r fridge and washing machine
    Yes, I am one of the last few to buy, probably the 'left over' , heeee