Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

Default Casa Merah

Is it true that many units in Casa Merah are going for sales? What is the cheapest for a 3 room unit currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Unreg
    Is it true that many units in Casa Merah are going for sales? What is the cheapest for a 3 room unit currently?

Cheapest 3 room, 1227sqft. 630psf

If buy for own stay, I think no need to rush at the moment, may find more good deals in 2010

Default Please check

for people lookin for casa merah i think it depends, all pool facing especially 3 rooms all above 700 i have not seen any below that , can anyone comment?

Quote Originally Posted by james8899
    for people lookin for casa merah i think it depends, all pool facing especially 3 rooms all above 700 i have not seen any below that , can anyone comment?

For such 99yr big mass project, S$550 psf is well expected for casa merah in 2010 Quite a few such project sell below S$500 in 2005...

To me, condo price should be less than double of the HDB flat in the same area...

Default Casa Merah

I think 550psf is bit low, would only consider buying if it is about 580 - 600 psf.
    Spoke to some friends in the financial sector, asked me to hold purchase as the worst has not hit Singapore yet. Banks auction increase but successful rate of the auction is low

I think 550psf is bit low, would only consider buying if it is about 580 - 600 psf.
    Spoke to some friends in the financial sector, asked me to hold purchase as the worst has not hit Singapore yet. Banks auction increase but successful rate of the auction is low
    Singapore is in the higher position in the economy chain, and 1/3 of factories in China have been closed for the past a few months, and manufacturing industry in Singapore also has been badly hurted, and the bigger storm will visit Singapore soon after the Chinese New Year, more forced leave, futher pay cut, more lay off... The Oct 2008 crash in the stock market will happen in the property market also.... Be careful with our $$ now, put them under bed

Default Casa Merah

Anyone know that if I buy a sub-sales unit in casa merah, how much roughly will be the bank's valuation in the current economy? If the bank value down, it will affect the mortage loan amount

Anyone know that if I buy a sub-sales unit in casa merah, how much roughly will be the bank's valuation in the current economy? If the bank value down, it will affect the mortage loan amount
    why don u check with banker. it is foc. check the valuation and your creditability before commit to the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by VIPCLUB2004
    Singapore is in the higher position in the economy chain, and 1/3 of factories in China have been closed for the past a few months, and manufacturing industry in Singapore also has been badly hurted, and the bigger storm will visit Singapore soon after the Chinese New Year, more forced leave, futher pay cut, more lay off... The Oct 2008 crash in the stock market will happen in the property market also.... Be careful with our $$ now, put them under bed

Agreed. There are talks in the market after the CNY, many job cut will surface as many companies are holding on because of CNY. When there are no jobs, people will face difficulty with the mortage and defaults start and price will drop .....

Default Casa Merah

This is exactly what I heard, retrenchment after CNY. Some of the mfg company already going for 4 day week. Some shut down 2 to 3 weeks during CNY.

Anyway, a friend advise me to buffer another 20% fall in prices if I were to buy property now

There's one block that looks pretty completed. (on the outside at least)

Paint job and all is pretty nice i daresay.

Anyone knows the est. TOP? Building progress looks very fast.
    Will seriously consider if it hits =<600 psf.

Looks like it's gonna be blocked from the MRT anyway, judging from some works going on in the opposite field when I drove past!

Smile

I am looking for a 3 bedroom in casa merah. budget is around 600k, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by fatgoblin
    I am looking for a 3 bedroom in casa merah. budget is around 600k, anyone?
    You are rich but you can wait a little bit longer and get a much better price, maybe 550psf

I've already waited 1.5 years for casa merah, will continue to wait until the price drop to less than 600psf.

the smallest 3 rm is 1216 sf. based on 600K budget this works out to 494psf.

Quote Originally Posted by VIPCLUB2004
    You are rich but you can wait a little bit longer and get a much better price, maybe 550psf

Quote Originally Posted by beemer75
    Haha, 494psf ah.. I wont go as far as saying impossible, but I would say improbable. The economic situation must really be THAT bad for the price to fall to such levels ah. Think 500-600 is a decent price range for such a mass market and LH project.

Quote Originally Posted by lbb
    Haha, 494psf ah.. I wont go as far as saying impossible, but I would say improbable. The economic situation must really be THAT bad for the price to fall to such levels ah. Think 500-600 is a decent price range for such a mass market and LH project.
    Economic situation is really that bad. worst has not come... I would think that <500psf is possible, just not quite affordable for most ppl then.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe6816
    Cheapest 3 room, 1227sqft. 630psf
    Hi bro, which flr is yours? i do have a high flr unit 3bdrm too..

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by beemer75
    http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2008/...x.html?cnn=yes

From CNN money, predicts that popular USA real estate will drop another 20% more in 2009, and continue to drop a few % in 2010, and I believe the SG case is quite close to the USA case....

$494 may come in 2010

New Year New Water

Less & less ppl visit here means the market is really bad liao

Let's wait for $450 psf

Default RE

I hope tt day will come before TOP cos looking for a matrimonial hse.

450 psf for high floors i hoot liao
    any facing as long not facing MRT cos tt patch of land will be developed.

Default Looking for 3 bd casa merah...

I'm looking for a 3-bedrooms unit at Casa Merah for own stay. Let me know if there's any available. Preferably high floor and not facing the MRT..

Budget around 600-700K...

P/S: Looking for other units around east side too for the same budget...

Quote Originally Posted by queensway
    I'm looking for a 3-bedrooms unit at Casa Merah for own stay. Let me know if there's any available. Preferably high floor and not facing the MRT..

there are so many for sale but more like 700-800k ... yu can wait a bit a guess ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by queensway

hi.. I do have quite a few 3bdrm units for sale in the east within your budget. do drop me a line @ 82818888.

Pet

Default 2 bdroom wanted stack 27

hope to get a two bedroom unit at 580k from mid floor and above. only interested in stack 27. if you have let me know. Im a buyer, not agent.

I am a newbie in private property and interested to purchase a 2 bedder unit for own stay in Casa Merah. But I have a few questions, hope gurus here can help.

Since there is no more developer sale, I have to purchase a sub sale unit.
    For e.g. 2 bedder asking for $650K, and I intend to apply for a 70% bank loan. So how does the bank justify the value of that property since this project is still incomplete?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Black Label
    I am a newbie in private property and interested to purchase a 2 bedder unit for own stay in Casa Merah. But I have a few questions, hope gurus here can help.

Since there is no more developer sale, I have to purchase a sub sale unit.
    For e.g. 2 bedder asking for $650K, and I intend to apply for a 70% bank loan. So how does the bank justify the value of that property since this project is still incomplete?
    The banks will send the enquired prope3rty details over to a few valuer and obtain an average benchmark from most valuers. one of the factor most of them take into consideration is also the transaction over the past months etc.

Pet

Default Casa Merah

Hi,

Anyone know who is the developer for the plot of land infront of Casa Merah? That area is fence up, not sure if it will be launch for sales in 2009

Hi,

Anyone know who is the developer for the plot of land infront of Casa Merah? That area is fence up, not sure if it will be launch for sales in 2009
    The developer is NTUC Choice Homes / WingTai Holdings. It is fully sold and you can try the sub sale market.