Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down Re: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil
    Thanx for the news. BTW, I almost fell off my chair when I returned from a business trip and was told by my wife that my agent called up and asked if we were willing to sell our Casa Merah unit (1384 sq ft) for $750 sq ft. We bought it at the first launch price of $590 sq ft.

So fellow investors out there, should I sell or hold on? Pls offer your recommendations...

My usual investment strategy is to hold a property for long term and go for rental income. In this case, my target price was $750 sq ft to be reached by 2010 TOP - i.e 2 yrs time. But ironically, it reached this target price in only 2 month after I bought it. Opinions pls.
    Pls lah, business trip to sentosa right? Go there and try to sell some units there right? You property agent. Pretend, pretend, pretend. All your type of agents really make me sick. Like to hype, hype and hype. DAREDEVIL is number 1 play act. Your acting skills very good for mediacorp.
    Which agency you from? I should recommend you for top agent.
    Good job!

Default Re: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Pls lah, business trip to sentosa right? Go there and try to sell some units there right? You property agent. Pretend, pretend, pretend. All your type of agents really make me sick. Like to hype, hype and hype. DAREDEVIL is number 1 play act. Your acting skills very good for mediacorp.
    Which agency you from? I should recommend you for top agent.
    Good job!
    Folks, I normally don't like to respond to groundless accusations. Saying that I am a property agent is an insult to me. My observations come from the fact that part of my current job involves analysis. I am putting my years of experience into good use - and hoping to learn from others as well.

And I am sick of hearing people conclude that I am a property agent. I only recently started to focus on real estate investments.

All I have been getting is crap and insults. But comments/contributions from serious investors keep me coming back.

If you don't like what I post, IGNORE IT.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

DareDevil,

Please ignore the noise. Your contribution has been top notch so far

lame Guest

Talking Re: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

The property agent has responded. Wow, what a fast reply, you must be an agent on duty in Casa merah righttttt.... hanging around waiting for bait and chatting on the net plus look at this website

lame. Guest

Talking Re: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

worst part, pretend and use unregistered and support himself, what a lame prick DAREDEVIL is.

Unregistered to lame Guest

Thumbs down Re: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

I was the unregistered guy.

your nick reflects who you are.

Unregistered Guest

Will the price of Casa Merah drop since no more rental potential from UNSW students?

Vested Guest

It will go up irrespective of UNSW.Once the plot infront put up for tender,price will rocket.

trump Guest

Smile Re: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

i think u can hold on for awhile unless you are thinking of flipping to a FH unit with yr bigger cash pool. I wouldnt hold a 99 yr beyond 10 yrs.

I bought a 99yr in 1999 near Clementi at $460K when it was 2 yrs old. The original owner bought for $720k!!! so i thought sure cannot lose money since i bought at the bottom of the asian crisis. i cut loss in 2002 at $410K! even today it is slightly above $500K when new 99 yrs in West Coast/buona vista are calling $800-900k.

i now avoid 99 yr cos if i get the timing of the mkt wrong (which i didnt think i wld in 1999) i will suffer time decay of value. with FH i can ride it out and if it is in a good location some developer will en bloc me.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trump
    i think u can hold on for awhile unless you are thinking of flipping to a FH unit with yr bigger cash pool. I wouldnt hold a 99 yr beyond 10 yrs.

I bought a 99yr in 1999 near Clementi at $460K when it was 2 yrs old. The original owner bought for $720k!!! so i thought sure cannot lose money since i bought at the bottom of the asian crisis. i cut loss in 2002 at $410K! even today it is slightly above $500K when new 99 yrs in West Coast/buona vista are calling $800-900k.

i now avoid 99 yr cos if i get the timing of the mkt wrong (which i didnt think i wld in 1999) i will suffer time decay of value. with FH i can ride it out and if it is in a good location some developer will en bloc me.
    I thought many of the en bloc deals in recent months were about 99 yr-old condos? I think the issue of leasehold and freehold are not nearly as important as location. A friend of fine bought an unit 99-leashold condos at district 5 in 2004 and has just sold off for 100% gain. One reason it rises so sharply is because it is several developers show interest in en bloc. If you pay attention to the recent ad, you should notice many 99-leasehold old condos are asking for more (psf) than newer condos including the frrehold because they are prime candidates for en bloc and punters are willing to jump in and ended up pushing the price up quite sharply in just a few months.

The golden rule in property everywhere has not changed much, it is still about: location, location and location..

land sale Guest

14 June 2007

Government Land Sales Programme for Private Residential, Commercial and Hotel Development for the Second Half of 2007

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2007/pr07-57.html

One residential site on the Reserve List is located between Casa Merah and the Tanah Merah MRT station.

The map in PDF format is located at:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2007/pr07-57a24.pdf

Unregistered Guest

Aiyah come to the worst, stay myself lor. Fundamentals are good what, near MRT, near future NTUC, near Expo. Queit surroundings. Good quality of life lah.

Wink Re: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

This is probably a step by gov to increase the population in this area inorder to support the launch of commercial site later.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer
    This is probably a step by gov to increase the population in this area inorder to support the launch of commercial site later.
    Or rather slow down the price increase before no one can afford a condo anymore.

Or rather slow down the price increase before no one can afford a condo anymore.

Slow down!You're dead wrong.It will go up and up.It feeds the frenzy.

Unregistered Guest

are you guys still at denial state ? gosh.. wake up !!!

They are waiting for 1996.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DRSG
    They are waiting for 1996.
    dun understand.... why 1996?

waiting for crash to happen .

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Re: Casa Merah (D16, 99 yr LH, Wing Tai/NTUC)

dun understand.... why 1996?
    That is the time when the market start to slow down... The actual year is 1997 not 1996.

Market Crash Guest

That is the time when the market start to slow down... The actual year is 1997 not 1996.

It will happen again.
    Get ready.
    2017 is the year for the big crash!
    Crash! Crash! Crash!
    2017! 2017! 2017!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Market Crash
    It will happen again.
    Get ready.
    Crash! Crash! Crash!
    2017! 2017! 2017!
    Base on what!!!!! ten years from now????? than better now, still have ten years to earn

Unregistered Guest

trump - i think it doesnt matter whether leasehold or freehold if you intend to stay for good... enbloc opportunity will come when the time is ripe irregardless of tenure...as long as you've the stamina to hold....... plus with the recent gap up between leasehold and freehold, those that fit comfortably into the buyers' pockets will likely be leasehold... smart buyers who dont want to be drag down by larger/longer mortgage would also go for leasehold...

regarding the empty plot in the tanah merah stretch...frankly, the commercial potential has drastically trimmed now that the more suitable one is zoned for residential.... nevertheless, it doesnt reduce the appeal of casa merah and nearby projects though it increases their competition with another new kid coming to the block soon....... so it may be a blessing for those who already bought into these projects and could ride on the new wave created by the next new kid.. but honestly, from an investment point of view, i would recommend those to stay away from these suburban stretch cos experiences tell us they'll take longer to recover.... since they're so far away from the heart centre... for alternatives, u can buzz me for ideas .........

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Market Crash
    It will happen again.
    Get ready.
    Crash! Crash! Crash!
    2017! 2017! 2017!
    Agree, Crash Crash Crash.

Then U???

Die Die Die

Unregistered Guest

Agree, Crash Crash Crash.

Then U???

Die Die Die
    According to quite a few "experts" on this board the cannons are still booming. I just hope they are not confusing it with the big thuds of speculators jumping from high rises.

baywater Guest

I like to sell my 3 bdrm Blk 68 mid flr. Any agents out there with potential buyer pls let me know. Thanks.

wait long long Guest

Quote Originally Posted by baywater
    I like to sell my 3 bdrm Blk 68 mid flr. Any agents out there with potential buyer pls let me know. Thanks.
    Wait long long man. The selling line for Casa Merah is very long.

UnregĄstered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wait long long
    Wait long long man. The selling line for Casa Merah is very long.
    You mean all these chairs and tissue papers are also counted? Talk cock!

baywater Guest

It all depends on the asking price.

Dump and run Guest

Quote Originally Posted by baywater
    Sorry NO takers. Speculators being burned. Dump and run.