Page 9 of 240 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141924293439 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    by the way, the detailed floorplan still not out yet. my lawyer is chasing. no news from SL.

will this cool measurement slow down the WV progress? do they have to wait for 80% sold out then start the foundation work? since it's already over 60% on Dec 2010, is this sufficient to start?

I still dream to have X'mas in WV on 2013 leh!
    Looks like they already have the construction site offices built up, the start of laying the foundation should be any time soon.

Btw, East Lover, do u have a good aerial view of WV from your Tropica unit?

Can we appoint you to the be Official Photographer to upload the construction progress from time to time?

I saw someone from the Waterfront collections doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Looks like they already have the construction site offices built up, the start of laying the foundation should be any time soon.

Btw, East Lover, do u have a good aerial view of WV from your Tropica unit?

Can we appoint you to the be Official Photographer to upload the construction progress from time to time?

I saw someone from the Waterfront collections doing the same.
    haha i hope i can, but my unit is south-east facing and at blk 57, can't see WV at all!

But I can see the progress by my bear eyes when i go to jogging. so i update you without photo can? hehehe

Yes, i noticed that WF ppl update the progress very often. anyone else can help?

Looks like a good time to go over to take measurements, pictures, HD videos for renovation... so crowded during the launch. all my videos were "secretly" and hastily taken.
    Haha. I didn't know we can do such a thing. Silly me! I was afraid they would accuse me of stealing their "blueprint". Hehe.

You should bro. The space is at your mercy...

by the way, the detailed floorplan still not out yet. my lawyer is chasing. no news from SL.

will this cool measurement slow down the WV progress? do they have to wait for 80% sold out then start the foundation work? since it's already over 60% on Dec 2010, is this sufficient to start?

I still dream to have X'mas in WV on 2013 leh!
    Haha. I'm thinking that we will probably be handed our keys sometime end 2014. If it's a year earlier than maybe I shall get myself very prepared for it.

The latest I heard from people there is that piling work will start after CNY with the entourage of green bugs as company to the otherwise empty land.

Whatever is it, I just hope that I can gang in there by then and not go "broke". Hehe.

maybe okko can help?

haha i hope i can, but my unit is south-east facing and at blk 57, can't see WV at all!

But I can see the progress by my bear eyes when i go to jogging. so i update you without photo can? hehehe

Yes, i noticed that WF ppl update the progress very often. anyone else can help?

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    maybe okko can help?
    good suggestion!

okko, ok or not? wanna to be our Official Photographer to upload the construction progress from time to time?

my 2nd choice snapped up at 950psf sobsob..

77 Tampines Avenue 1 #11-12
    99 Yrs From 16/06/2010
    $948
    $1072k
    09 Dec 10

factoring 15% discount, similar units in the tropica are worth around 810psf.

my 2nd choice snapped up at 950psf sobsob..

77 Tampines Avenue 1 #11-12
    99 Yrs From 16/06/2010
    $948
    $1072k
    09 Dec 10

factoring 15% discount, similar units in the tropica are worth around 810psf.
    So u got ur first choice bro? It seems that most of the units there go at arnd 850-950psf on average. 

nope all my picks were gone when i went down.. may look at subsale nearer top.

Quote Originally Posted by desquire
    So u got ur first choice bro? It seems that most of the units there go at arnd 850-950psf on average. 

very hard to direct access to this condo using public transport

abt the same as my clearwater la, and less jammed too.

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    very hard to direct access to this condo using public transport

nope all my picks were gone when i went down.. may look at subsale nearer top.
    I wanted to get the reservoir stack too but most were taken up the same week it was launched. So I decided to settle for both the pool n pocket reservoir view instead.

I'm sure you'll get shops deal when the time comes...

slowly byo, i've got pool and reservoir view now so no hurry.

I wanted to get the reservoir stack too but most were taken up the same week it was launched. So I decided to settle for both the pool n pocket reservoir view instead.

I'm sure you'll get shops deal when the time comes...

Oh my!!! Majestic view!!! That's very beautiful. I went for stack 42 bro. Guess the view is probably close to that.

It's like a picture painting. Nice!!

stack 42's view should be similar. welcome to the neighbourhood bro

Oh my!!! Majestic view!!! That's very beautiful. I went for stack 42 bro. Guess the view is probably close to that.

It's like a picture painting. Nice!!

stack 42's view should be similar. welcome to the neighbourhood bro
    Simply breathtaking!

Been in this neighborhood since I was ten yrs old. Stayed with my parents for 17yrs at street 12, 3mins to century sq and all the malls and MRT.

Got married n made my way to the other side at street 71, 2min to UWC. I've resided here for 10yrs now. Few years down the road it will be 1min to the reservoir. Haha.

Life as it changes... As we move with the flow...

**Btw which level is the view from your place bro if you don't mind. It's nice cause things can be seen nice and clear. Too high usually see 'ants' only. Your camera seems to be capturing well. Must b a good camera! Tks for the pic

11th floor. previously 7th floor's view was like this

Simply breathtaking!

Been in this neighborhood since I was ten yrs old. Stayed with my parents for 17yrs at street 12, 3mins to century sq and all the malls and MRT.

Got married n made my way to the other side at street 71, 2min to UWC. I've resided here for 10yrs now. Few years down the road it will be 1min to the reservoir. Haha.

Life as it changes... As we move with the flow...

**Btw which level is the view from your place bro if you don't mind. It's nice cause things can be seen nice and clear. Too high usually see 'ants' only. Your camera seems to be capturing well. Must b a good camera! Tks for the pic

Cool is this view at least from 10th floor?

11th floor. previously 7th floor's view was like this

Oh my. Being someone not too fussy I guess both hv nice superb view. Gosh, v nice. I hooted the 9th floor, not too bad lah I think. Same area as what you hv targeted too at 1130. Decent but can't beat my 5i HDB for sure.

Prefer to buy layout which I can see and feel but then again, the end product can always be tweaked n create surprises for buyers like us. But what choice to we hv. Just hv to view, grab, go and wait till the keys reach our sweaty palms.

How many units do you hv over at tropica bro? Still holding on to two? Both hv very nice views. Views to a "kill"

So many 5 year plans announced across the island for East Coast, Tampines and Jurong Lake etc. Looks like the Govt is out to win the hearts everywhere.

9th floor will be just nice w good balance between pool and reservoir view.

Oh my. Being someone not too fussy I guess both hv nice superb view. Gosh, v nice. I hooted the 9th floor, not too bad lah I think. Same area as what you hv targeted too at 1130. Decent but can't beat my 5i HDB for sure.

Prefer to buy layout which I can see and feel but then again, the end product can always be tweaked n create surprises for buyers like us. But what choice to we hv. Just hv to view, grab, go and wait till the keys reach our sweaty palms.

How many units do you hv over at tropica bro? Still holding on to two? Both hv very nice views. Views to a "kill"

So many 5 year plans announced across the island for East Coast, Tampines and Jurong Lake etc. Looks like the Govt is out to win the hearts everywhere.
    Elections around the corner. With more plans we can walk to Giant together and buy a bicycle to cycle straight down to East Coast Park. Heard that it will b connected to Bedok Reservoir. Not sure if it's the reservoir opposite our future place.

Btw the agent told me thet there will b a connector to the park from the back door-via the BBQ n Alfresco dining. If hv then tt will b gd else. We can take a little detour over the main road pathway. An additional of 3mins. Haha.

9th floor will be just nice w good balance between pool and reservoir view.
    About right time to enjoy a little aft all the stress and hard work bro. Life is short. We hv to play real hard and 'feel' while we can.

Else, when we're gone. We only hv $$$ which we nvr hv the chance to use but hv been working for almost all our lives.

1130 is alright. Win some, lose some and b happy. Your Tropica is a Gem!

who is 1130?

About right time to enjoy a little aft all the stress and hard work bro. Life is short. We hv to play real hard and 'feel' while we can.

Else, when we're gone. We only hv $$$ which we nvr hv the chance to use but hv been working for almost all our lives.

1130 is alright. Win some, lose some and b happy. Your Tropica is a Gem!

who is 1130?
    Kekekekeke.. The size for the 3 bedder over at Waterview. I better check today's 4D. Maybe I'm indirectly giving tips. Haha.

oic. the size is fine due to the squarish layout dun worry

Kekekekeke.. The size for the 3 bedder over at Waterview. I better check today's 4D. Maybe I'm indirectly giving tips. Haha.

Elections around the corner. With more plans we can walk to Giant together and buy a bicycle to cycle straight down to East Coast Park. Heard that it will b connected to Bedok Reservoir. Not sure if it's the reservoir opposite our future place.

Btw the agent told me thet there will b a connector to the park from the back door-via the BBQ n Alfresco dining. If hv then tt will b gd else. We can take a little detour over the main road pathway. An additional of 3mins. Haha.
    It is already connected. I mean the cycling park connector is already in place.

view from my daughter's loft to excite your 3 year wait

view from my daughter's loft to excite your 3 year wait

Haha. Just look at how relaxed she is. Maybe one of these days can go kopi and hop over your place for a "preview". Hehe. Tks for the picture yet again bro. It's a beauty. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by hycondo
    It is already connected. I mean the cycling park connector is already in place.
    Oh... I didn't know it is already in place. This means that there's a proper pathway already constructed for us to cycle from Bedok reservoir all the way to East Coast??? That's great!