Page 34 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4914192429303132333435363738394449545964 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 7185

Thread: Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Quote Originally Posted by joycewangwen
    bro, this world need check and balance, same for human mind...

when u r in mode, allocate 20% margin for likely happening in the future. so that u won't 乐极生悲...
    when u r in mode, allocate 20% margin for likely happening in the future. so that life still can go on...

上了'狮城号‘豪华游轮, MM教导我们:在伟大的舵手指引下, 我们一定会顺利到达幸福的彼岸的。。。呵呵
    If you were to ask me, I think life in itself is a gamble. We don't know what's in store for us. We can arrange, plan and make preparation for them but who are we to know and decide the future and outcome? These includes the person we marry, the occupation we have and even the proerty we buy.

Just do the best and hope for the best. That's what we can control at least. Look at how many different opinions peole have over a simple discussion over the driver and the co-driver. 100 people with at least 99 opinions on how the cr should be steered.

I'm now in Tampines GRC. in years to come it will be Aljunied. I leave it to fate. If PAP wins, we know what we can expect. If WP get the votes, life could be in for the better or worst. Anyway, we can exercise our vote again in 5 years to come if things don't go right.

One party we know what will the outcome, the other many uncertainties. I'm lost myself. Risk is a risky business. Some made it big, some simply flop. We just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by desquire
    If you were to ask me, I think life in itself is a gamble. We don't know what's in store for us. We can arrange, plan and make preparation for them but who are we to know and decide the future and outcome? These includes the person we marry, the occupation we have and even the proerty we buy.

Just do the best and hope for the best. That's what we can control at least. Look at how many different opinions peole have over a simple discussion over the driver and the co-driver. 100 people with at least 99 opinions on how the cr should be steered.

I'm now in Tampines GRC. in years to come it will be Aljunied. I leave it to fate. If PAP wins, we know what we can expect. If WP get the votes, life could be in for the better or worst. Anyway, we can exercise our vote again in 5 years to come if things don't go right.

One party we know what will the outcome, the other many uncertainties. I'm lost myself. Risk is a risky business. Some made it big, some simply flop. We just have to wait and see.

Hey Desquire, I Like your statement which I highlighted in bold above.

Saw MBT and his team at the coffeeshop shop near Prime Supermart about 2 hours ago... at least for sure i know they dont come around only during Elections period; during my past 2 plus years in Tampines, I have also seen them in a number of community events.

PAP is running this tiny country 'state machine' like a Rolex watch, every component must meet the stringent spec and every component is running as what the 'great designer' expects it to be...so you get the best quality.

For an engineer, he want everything is controllable mechanically or electrically.

For a politician, he want people's mind is controllable.

The goal is same - to make things work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Hey Desquire, I Like your statement which I highlighted in bold above.

Saw MBT and his team at the coffeeshop shop near Prime Supermart about 2 hours ago... at least for sure i know they dont come around only during Elections period; during my past 2 plus years in Tampines, I have also seen them in a number of community events.
    i am a supporter of MBT.....fine line between a supporter and a Fan

Talk is cheap. Promises are lies.Carrots are merely vegetables. Show us inblack and white the blueprint of what you mentioned not just plain words.

If you can show us what you can do, we can give you our mandate and head to the polling centre with a clear mind. Should you wayang and play masak-masak with us and our feelings and abuse our trust in you. Out you go aft 5 yrs!! It's that simple.

Talk is cheap. Promises are lies.Carrots are merely vegetables. Show us inblack and white the blueprint of what you mentioned not just plain words.

If you can show us what you can do, we can give you our mandate and head to the polling centre with a clear mind. Should you wayang and play masak-masak with us and our feelings and abuse our trust in you. Out you go aft 5 yrs!! It's that simple.
    Read and heard about Mr Low's rally last night about the struggles of his team to get an opportunity to get connected with the heartlanders. It's hard to deny that there are some form of "oppression" at work but politics are never clean in the first place.

The campaign period is short and a populist strategy is the fastest and most effective way to quickly win the hearts of the people. During last night's Bedok rally, the speakers focused on critizing but lack in producing examples to substantiate theirs claims, and of course lacked of details how they will better people's life. TELL US what are your track records, whether big or small, at least say something.

Which GRC will be the first sacrificial lamb?

Read and heard about Mr Low's rally last night about the struggles of his team to get an opportunity to get connected with the heartlanders. It's hard to deny that there are some form of "oppression" at work but politics are never clean in the first place.

The campaign period is short and a populist strategy is the fastest and most effective way to quickly win the hearts of the people. During last night's Bedok rally, the speakers focused on critizing but lack in producing examples to substantiate theirs claims, and of course lacked of details how they will better people's life. TELL US what are your track records, whether big or small, at least say something.

if u all dun vote for PAP....the result will be 5-82

FEARMONGERING

PAP is running this tiny country 'state machine' like a Rolex watch, every component must meet the stringent spec and every component is running as what the 'great designer' expects it to be...so you get the best quality.

For an engineer, he want everything is controllable mechanically or electrically.

For a politician, he want people's mind is controllable.

The goal is same - to make things work.
    Very good way to put it, too bad there are too much anti-PAP postings from my FB friends, otherwise I will share your message there.

I hv to agree with you. The people at WP have definitely sacrificed much time and effort of their lives to want to fight for us Singaporeans and especially residents of SG. I do feel for them and their passion. However, why not do what the PAP urge them to? Tell US residents what exactly they ate going to do.

Then we people know and can decide. PAP in turn can counter with a better offer. That way we know what's happening and can choose whether lettuce or carrot our meal fir the next 5 yrs will be.

Maybe ask WP for LRT at WV. Then PAP say build LRT and bridge and supermarket. Then WP say build shopping centre. That way more concrete. I like.

Very good way to put it, too bad there are too much anti-PAP postings from my FB friends, otherwise I will share your message there.
    Bro what's new about Singaporeans. Hello Kitty they also queue up. Free newspapers at bank also wanna fight. Give Grow Package also say not enough. Give 1m, next yr ask for 2m.

Nothing is ever right in their eyes. When things go wrong, they hv nvr once blamed themselves but others. Many Anti-PAP BUT they will vote for them in the end. Trust me. We have been Singaporeans to know what's the outcome. Maybe o should say more will go for PAP in the end.expensive but proven. Nothing is FREE bro

yesterday the SL guy said 2 teams are working in the project, they target to release key in Q3 2013!!!

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    yesterday the SL guy said 2 teams are working in the project, they target to release key in Q3 2013!!!
    Sis u went again on Sunday to check out the tiles and showflat? Haha should tease the SL guy since 2 teams the time taken should be 50%.

Btw just noticed Desquire hit the #1000 and you the #1001 mark here.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Keep the hopes and dreams alive. For 696 units, not so soon I think completion. Hehe. Well maybe the will rush for $$ and focus on other projects.

Sis u went again on Sunday to check out the tiles and showflat? Haha should tease the SL guy since 2 teams the time taken should be 50%.

Btw just noticed Desquire hit the #1000 and you the #1001 mark here.
    That's right bro. From 2011-2015 projected 4 yrs. So, 2013 is the time to shift.

That's right bro. From 2011-2015 projected 4 yrs. So, 2013 is the time to shift.
    Since SL has an upcoming EC at Tampines Central, they should have a permanent team to base here in Tampines... "Cheaper, Better, Faster "

Since SL has an upcoming EC at Tampines Central, they should have a permanent team to base here in Tampines... "Cheaper, Better, Faster "
    Hahahha. I like. Later WV also become cheaper how? Hehe

Hahahha. I like. Later WV also become cheaper how? Hehe
    Don't worry, as safety is No.1, and SL might introduced a "Co-team" to look out for the "Main-team". Together they will be "First World Developers".

Don't worry, as safety is No.1, and SL might introduced a "Co-team" to look out for the "Main-team". Together they will be "First World Developers".
    hahahahaha!! i nearly fell off my chair reading this... Good one bro!!!! Majulah Waterview!

Default how many modification do u want....

below is mine. any other input?

1. change the wardrobe to sliding door type, for all bed rooms
    2. build cupboard behind the mirror, open door, for the two toilets(master bedroom and common room)
    3. remove the maid toilet and its wall, for the purpose to merge its space into the yard -- anyone feel this idea freaky?
    4. upgrade to marble floor from the default ceramic tile
    5. leave space for oven

below is mine. any other input?

1. change the wardrobe to sliding door type, for all bed rooms
    - I agree!!
    2. build cupboard behind the mirror, open door, for the two toilets(master bedroom and common room)
    - I agree!!
    3. remove the maid toilet and its wall, for the purpose to merge its space into the yard -- anyone feel this idea freaky?
    - Totally agree!!! Is this possible???
    4. upgrade to marble floor from the default ceramic tile
    - Personally prefer homogeneous. Hehe.
    5. leave space for oven
    - The wanting to bake but never bake. I pass this one. haha!

I like your ideas and have been thinking of removing the unnecessary toilet, maybe just a small washing basin and piping for the washing machine.

How much will we be charged with all these personal requests. What if the rest of the people also want this and that. Feasible? I don't know. Anyone familiar with such requests?

I am totally in favour of removing the maid's toilet if this is possible. A piping for the washing machine will be good enough for me.

I like your ideas and have been thinking of removing the unnecessary toilet, maybe just a small washing basin and piping for the washing machine.

How much will we be charged with all these personal requests. What if the rest of the people also want this and that. Feasible? I don't know. Anyone familiar with such requests?

Except for the modification to maid's room, we have raised the rest of the questions to Shirley and still waiting for her reply.

But my gut feel is that the developer would likely allow modifications for "adding" or "upgrading", and certain "exclusions" such as tile, cabinets. But modification by removing or non-constructing of the maid toilet's wall/yard is difficult if that wall comes in a pre-cast with the entire maid's toilet.

Bro Kengar, I think so too. If each and every single one of us wants this and that, SL will get a big headache. hehe.

Except for the modification to maid's room, we have raised the rest of the questions to Shirley and still waiting for her reply.

But my gut feel is that the developer would likely allow modifications for "adding" or "upgrading", and certain "exclusions" such as tile, cabinets. But modification by removing or non-constructing of the maid toilet's wall/yard is difficult if that wall comes in a pre-cast with the entire maid's toilet.
    have brought up this maid toilet issue to Shirley and waiting for her reply, will update you all once i get it. According to her, so far i am the only buyer made such a request.

Just wondering, if one day we want to sell this unit, will the potential buyer be put off by the lacking of the maid toilet?

I don't even know such a thing like a 'maid's toilet' exist. I thought a toilet is meant for all to use???

have brought up this maid toilet issue to Shirley and waiting for her reply, will update you all once i get it. According to her, so far i am the only buyer made such a request.

Just wondering, if one day we want to sell this unit, will the potential buyer be put off by the lacking of the maid toilet?
    Shirley should create a list of allowable modifications and costs (aka menu) and send to every buyer.

My other gut feel is that there are probably more modifications that we can do which they typically allow, but they didnt say only.

If I were buying, I would need the maid's toilet to put my mop and a pail to do light washing or rinse out heavily soiled items.

Quote Originally Posted by condolisa
    If I were buying, I would need the maid's toilet to put my mop and a pail to do light washing or rinse out heavily soiled items.
    Another good idea. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by condolisa
    I wanted to remove the sink and replace it with washing machine and dryer.. the toilet bowl to stay in case there are emergency calls of nature from 3 persons at home at the same time!

I wanted to remove the sink and replace it with washing machine and dryer.. the toilet bowl to stay in case there are emergency calls of nature from 3 persons at home at the same time!
    You people are really so funny. I am having a fantastic day laughing and enjoying myself at work. Comments from this forum as well as facebook for the coming Elections sure heats up my otherwise dull day.

hehe. hahahaha!

** What if another 8 of your guests during CNY had the same call for nature??? haha!