Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: ROBINSON SUITES @ Robinson Road

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I wanted to use 10%. But how do authorities find out if u register it under urs or child's name?
    arent u gona rent it out? unless also wana siam stamp fees...wana jail term? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Squall8888
    After reading the news about the sold out of RS, I can conclude Clift is super under price. One shenton is 1.3M, RS is close to 1.3M and you can still get Clift at 1M I believe.
    Hey squall8888, becareful with this statement. Or our Mr Luzman will come haunting u down " do not compare D1 with D2 properties!!! "

Dats why even newspaper said that mm lh 99 in city above mrt might work. Is it clearer to you guys now?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    arent u gona rent it out? unless also wana siam stamp fees...wana jail term? lol
    Oh, just exploring the case if I have a guest who wants to stay there for 2 years and kind enough to give me a bit of money to offset my bit of inconvenience of shifting out...

I find that if you buy any prime district property now, you are going to suffer badly on the rental yield. Most are waiting for capital appreciation. I am just wondering for these prospecting new targets, what are the ultimate value buying at 2500-3000psf whereas the rental are stuck at low yield. Unless they are buying for own stay, or else, waiting for further cap appreciate to 3000-3500psf really looks so scary to me. 3 cheers to those who bought early and salute to those who buy now.
    Coment? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Hey squall8888, becareful with this statement. Or our Mr Luzman will come haunting u down " do not compare D1 with D2 properties!!! "
    All in D1
    RS shd b under d1 thread

I find that if you buy any prime district property now, you are going to suffer badly on the rental yield. Most are waiting for capital appreciation. I am just wondering for these prospecting new targets, what are the ultimate value buying at 2500-3000psf whereas the rental are stuck at low yield. Unless they are buying for own stay, or else, waiting for further cap appreciate to 3000-3500psf really looks so scary to me. 3 cheers to those who bought early and salute to those who buy now.
    Coment? Thanks
    I also say.

The super prime ones are offering lousy rental returns. The ones at the fringe of the super prime (especially MMs) as still offering reasonable yields.

I believe it is subjective. Where does your expatriate friend come from? US or Europe? Rental yield here will be much better compared to the new developments.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    no offend to EG owners, but i got expat fren tat got turned off by its facade....perhaps attract a niche group of tenants/buyers

No problem! Clift is D1, RS is D1 and so is One shenton RS is just 3 mins walk from Clift I guess? Which is why I say Clift is under priced. Super under priced !!!! Mark my words. Give it 3 months.

No problem! Clift is D1, RS is D1 and so is One shenton RS is just 3 mins walk from Clift I guess? Which is why I say Clift is under priced. Super under priced !!!! Mark my words. Give it 3 months.

I think for the clift there are still a handful of speculators under the old deferred payment scheme. With the TOP soon, some of them are in hurry to sell the units hence the average prices are on a relatively low side now.

I saw in the classified ad some weeks ago, whereby FEO are letting out some units at clift as service apartments, anyone knows what FEO are asking ?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I think the right conclusion should be: Buy new launch ones at significantly higher prices than resale properties nearby (anywhere in Singapore) surely get very lousy rental returns compared to buying resales nearby (not to mention paying interest for next 3 years without being able to rent out). But somehow, the buyers are not bothered. If so, why are we bothered?
    Imagine buyers buying The Vision at $1300 psf and they can rent out at $2.20 psf. Yield is like 2%?.

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    I also say.

The super prime ones are offering lousy rental returns. The ones at the fringe of the super prime (especially MMs) as still offering reasonable yields.

Seriously, I don't think so. Those who are on DPS probably bought at super low price. Like 600 - 700k.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfire
    I think for the clift there are still a handful of speculators under the old deferred payment scheme. With the TOP soon, some of them are in hurry to sell the units hence the average prices are on a relatively low side now.

I saw in the classified ad some weeks ago, whereby FEO are letting out some units at clift as service apartments, anyone knows what FEO are asking ?

Seriously, I don't think so. Those who are on DPS probably bought at super low price. Like 600 - 700k.
    ard 550k nia...but tat was during mid 2006...4yrs ago....not fantastic but gd enuff

quite alot of them oredi cash in....2nd owners bot around 750-900k on average

Its a investment decision.
    Price low (now) rental expected to go up (later) = buy BUC.
    Price high (now) rental expected to go down (later) = buy shares
    Price low (now) rental expected to go up (now) = buy resale.
    Price high (now) rental expected to go down (now) = Buy shares

After reading the news about the sold out of RS, I can conclude Clift is super under price. One shenton is 1.3M, RS is close to 1.3M and you can still get Clift at 1M I believe.
    Yes, heard from an agent marketing RS that 15 floor 500 sqft unit sold for $1.3m. Applying 25% freehold premium, means leasehold clift and one shenton's market price should be $1.04m.

Seems like clift at $1m is at market pricing but one shenton is overpriced at $1.3m! Why would someone buy a leasehold at freehold prices?? Unless I'm missing something here...

Quote Originally Posted by skeptikos
    Yes, heard from an agent marketing RS that 15 floor 500 sqft unit sold for $1.3m. Applying 25% freehold premium, means leasehold clift and one shenton's market price should be $1.04m.

Seems like clift at $1m is at market pricing but one shenton is overpriced at $1.3m! Why would someone buy a leasehold at freehold prices?? Unless I'm missing something here...
    shd based on PSF...

15th flr RS around 2650psf...low flr clift around 1950psf....25% based on 1950psf = 2450psf...200psf diff....plus 4yrs of waiting(no rental income + 3yrs SSD)

It's now already past the 1st level swimming pool ie. should be 8 - 9th floor.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008
    It's now already past the 1st level swimming pool ie. should be 8 - 9th floor.
    4 years already ....still havent completed?, why take so long to TOP?

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    4 years already ....still havent completed?, why take so long to TOP?
    Construction started in mid 2011, so just close to 2 years now....not 4 years as you said. I'm keeping a close eye on Robinson Suites as it is the same developer as Loft 1.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    Construction started in mid 2011, so just close to 2 years now....not 4 years as you said. I'm keeping a close eye on Robinson Suites as it is the same developer as Loft 1.
    me too...baby T...the progress for one loft seems very slow...the existing landed house still havent been demolished yet..

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    me too...baby T...the progress for one loft seems very slow...the existing landed house still havent been demolished yet..
    Building now at 19th floor already - quite fast the progress

Room was ultra-modern featuring flat screens in each room. Bathroom was spacious with state of the art shower features and room had floor to ceiling windows. It is very nice place.

Agree, my sister bought a unit there and now the price already risen by $1M. So I can only afford the cheaper one loft by same developer.

TOP already! time to refinance your loans owners of robinson suites!
    welcome you to PM me for assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by sh View Post
    Does each unit come with carpark, or have to pay season parking?
    This is a giant joke at Robinson Suites. Units come with a carpark, underground automatic robot lift thingy. BUT, the so called management says that priority is given to owner who are staying in the property themselves. As of now, the car park is any given day 80% empty (can see from the robolift screen) but unit owners nor tenants are given a slot. On top of that, there is ZERO visitor parking slots. That being said, the area downstairs where you cant park is most days filled with some random cars. Assuming the draconian guards just make a side business with that. Stay away from this property.

Might be too late for many, but a quick heads up for those who are planning to buy or rent from Robinson Suites. The so called "security" is a joke downstairs. They will randomly check documents from visitors, try to confiscate your documents while visiting, make RUDE and totally unnecessary comments about things that are none of their business etc. It's a farking joke since there is NO condo manager at all, the guards run the place as they see please. Location is amazing but everything is ruined by these muppets downstairs. Recommended to stay away from this one. Also lately a lot of units are available via Airbnb since nobody in their right mind want to rent a unit. This results in backpackers coming and going constantly, having parties and what not.

Default Re: ROBINSON SUITES @ Robinson Road

The Best Time to buy Property is Yesterday.
    If you lose Money it because you sell on a wrong Day.

https://wa.me/6587821025

https://r057844h.propnex.net/

You don't Buy others will Buy.
    You don't Sell, others will Sell.