Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ROBINSON SUITES @ Robinson Road

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    ya hor

haha

u just killed 1/2 of my interest...lol

1bedder direct noon sun...no-no

meaning take 2bedder low flr facing the big bath tub best liao
    hmmm... face bath tub better or face hospital...

Omgoooosh.. look at the super tiny living room
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-robinson

I dunno how to describe but it is worse than watching horror films

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Omgoooosh.. look at the super tiny living room
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-sale-robinson

I dunno how to describe but it is worse than watching horror films
    Is that the actual showflat?

Notice how the developer realised how impossible their plans are? They have conveniently "forgotten" to install the following in their showflat:-

1) Wall between bedroom and living
    2) Glass door between living and balcony
    3) Wall between your unit and your neighbour

And worse of all, despite their interventions, the unit still looks small!

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Fantastic (to the developer)! The balcony + planter area + air-con ledge is bigger than the living room + dining room area!

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Is that the actual showflat?

Notice how the developer realised how impossible their plans are? They have conveniently "forgotten" to install the following in their showflat:-

1) Wall between bedroom and living
    2) Glass door between living and balcony
    3) Wall between your unit and your neighbour

And worse of all, despite their interventions, the unit still looks small!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Fantastic (to the developer)! The balcony + planter area + air-con ledge is bigger than the living room + dining room area!
    Why do they design in this manner. I though there is no advantage for developer to design with balcony,planter... after 2009? goverment ruling?

Planter, air-con ledge do not require must furnishing, wall treatment, and flooring with marbles etc so cheaper to build mah, and balcony also cheaper to build than inner build-up area mah (also developer can allocate extra 10% space for balcony not included in the GFA), so for sure balcony must be big lah!.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    Why do they design in this manner. I though there is no advantage for developer to design with balcony,planter... after 2009? goverment ruling?

Look at the marble tiles in the living room, the width seems to be able 3 marble tiles wide, amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Look at the marble tiles in the living room, the width seems to be able 3 marble tiles wide, amazing!
    just imagine the length of a queen size bed lor..lol....484sqft but a 300sqft MM layout 's living rm...lol

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    It's not a planter, it an ac ledge. Planter not allowed, but ac ledge still open to abuse....

i noticed that air con ledges have become unnecessarily big in many projects since the incentive to build planter and bay windows was removed. sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    It's not a planter, it an ac ledge. Planter not allowed, but ac ledge still open to abuse....

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i noticed that air con ledges have become unnecessarily big in many projects since the incentive to build planter and bay windows was removed. sigh.
    balconies become bigger too

balconies become bigger too
    ya lor

what to do ... people seem to think that expats LOVE outdoor ..so big balcony will be an attraction when renting to expats ..

cant blame owner, tenants if they use it to dry laundry

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    ya lor

what to do ... people seem to think that expats LOVE outdoor ..so big balcony will be an attraction when renting to expats ..

ang mor adapted very well...going green and clothings smells nice and crisp

one angmor(potential tenant) commented: no balcony ar? den whr am i gona hang my clothes?

one angmor(potential tenant) commented: no balcony ar? den whr am i gona hang my clothes?
    ya lor

so ? tenant / owners make use of the sun mah ..

since the internal space getting smaller and smaller .. of cos dry laundry on balcony lah ..

also cannot smoke indoor .. so small .. smoke in toilet ..whole unit will smell ..so smoke in balcony lor ..since its so big .. then neighbour below will complain ..got ash, butts etc

so occupants bad habit is a result of bad design also

ya lor

so ? tenant / owners make use of the sun mah ..

since the internal space getting smaller and smaller .. of cos dry laundry on balcony lah ..

also cannot smoke indoor .. so small .. smoke in toilet ..whole unit will smell ..so smoke in balcony lor ..since its so big .. then neighbour below will complain ..got ash, butts etc

so occupants bad habit is a result of bad design also
    duno y new design omit yard oredi...or give pathetic useless yard tat can barely walk...yard impt leh...

duno y new design omit yard oredi...or give pathetic useless yard tat can barely walk...yard impt leh...

sometimes i really dont understand architect ..

look at Residences@Evelyn ... knn the yard is so big ..
    maid damn happy ...

then there are those with tiny or no yard .. ..cant even stack a washer dryer without blocking air flow or light ..

sian .. can only buy old condos ... design so much better

Ang Mo dry clothes in balconies? Never heard that CCR private properties allow that (because usually stated in their condo by-laws). Only OCR private properties allow that? Those must be cheap-skate ang mo living in OCR private properties?

Ha ha ha! Finally found another person making such statements on Residences@Evelyn! As I have mentioned before, R@E the bedrooms are so so SMALL and the bloody bay windows so so BIG! A 1120 sqft unit in R@E machiam like the older condo's 900 sqft unit!

sometimes i really dont understand architect ..

look at Residences@Evelyn ... knn the yard is so big ..
    maid damn happy ...

then there are those with tiny or no yard .. ..cant even stack a washer dryer without blocking air flow or light ..

sian .. can only buy old condos ... design so much better

actually, i think its developers who through agents spread the word that ang mors love big balcony so that they can build big balconies! hahaha. much as ang mors like balconies, i think they also value living space. these days, with pathetic size for living and yard, the "standard of living" is dropping in singapore. sigh.

ya lor

when driving down CTE, ask your passenger to try counting the number of balconies in Park Infinia hang laundry there. but can't tell if its locals or foreigners doing it lah. hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Ang Mo dry clothes in balconies? Never heard that CCR private properties allow that (because usually stated in their condo by-laws). Only OCR private properties allow that? Those must be cheap-skate ang mo living in OCR private properties?

Some comments on Park Infinia:

- Mass market condo design located in CCR (486 units! Difficult to find so many units estate in CCR! More like those OCR mass market condos & ECs!).

- Bad design, yard area no sun no wind, so either use dryer (expensive on pocket) or hang laundry on balconies (again, prime private properties have by-laws to disallow that - so can only say PI is being managed like mass market condos).

- Many MM units in such a big estate! As with other MM condo estate, such units attract characters of vast (& sometimes dubious) background. Not really good for families with young kids. Saw many youngsters / young people smoking near the fence before.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    when driving down CTE, ask your passenger to try counting the number of balconies in Park Infinia hang laundry there. but can't tell if its locals or foreigners doing it lah. hehehe.

Heard a fund bought up 8-14th flrs.

No window at all for the 1 plus study units. The whole apartment will smell after cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    No window at all for the 1 plus study units. The whole apartment will smell after cooking.
    small studios with singles tenants no major cooking expected anyway

Probably just need a microwave oven to warm up food.
    Quote Originally Posted by august
    small studios with singles tenants no major cooking expected anyway

Follow what the ingenious PRC do. Open the main door while cooking for ventilation!

This is a very small site with Tong Eng bldg just 8 m behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    the parking should operate the same as The Sail, Lumiere but i can check it out to confirm for you.
    I still don't know how the carparking works here

Who owns the lots?
    How much is the season parking if units are not given a lot each.

Carpark are located fr #02 to #06...automated carpk...maint fee tentatively 180 per mth inclusive of carpk lots. First come first basis but since most potential buyers will be buying to rent out to tenants who mostly dun hav cars... some lucky owners may have 2 carpark lots for the price of 1...carpk for nw is first cme first serve basis n subj to mgt ...hope tt answers ur qn...and yes...developer is holding #08 to #14. Nt sure if fund bought or they want to release low flr as phase 2. No news as yet...will update more when the official developer briefing is here.

So the carparks is owned collectively by the MSCT or under a separate title owned by the developers?

In other words, does the money from the season parking go to the MCST or goes into the developer's pockets?

When is the launch likely to be?