Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spottiswoode Residences, 351 units, UOL

yah i think so. its usually those mid+/high end FH/999 that they will skin the high budget buyers coz also highest margin mah.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Waterbank not so bad lor

well lets see wats their 'VVIP' pricing den....

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

About S$2000 psf.

well lets see wats their 'VVIP' pricing den....

Anyone have the floorplans and brochures yet?
    Wa.. $2mil for a 1000sqft if 2000psf...
    Then the beacon (which is opp. to pinnacle) is really undervalued (baring that it is blocked and overpowered by the pinnacle).

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Anyone have the floorplans and brochures yet?
    Wa.. $2mil for a 1000sqft if 2000psf...
    Then the beacon (which is opp. to pinnacle) is really undervalued (baring that it is blocked and overpowered by the pinnacle).
    Then Pinnacle 5rm at $1m would be deem cheap cheap at half of Spot Residence's prices.

Still got 1 more to join in the fun.. Robinson Suites, Freehold somemore, 2mins walk to raffles mrt. Expected launch mid Nov. I cant even imagine what the psf will be like for this launch.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Still got 1 more to join in the fun.. Robinson Suites, Freehold somemore, 2mins walk to raffles mrt. Expected launch mid Nov. I cant even imagine what the psf will be like for this launch.
    raffles MRT ?

u mean raflles place ?

where about is these Robinson Suites ?

Quote Originally Posted by august
    doubt so.. no mrt around leh
    Do you realize that the circle line is not a circle....

What do you think is missing in the circle line.... Tanjong pagar train station!

But why? Because Govt is smart enough not to complete the circle to increase the value of malaysia's train station.

Now that the station back in Singapore's hands, what do you think is going to happen?

The circle line is going to be a circle... sooner than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by KC76
    Then Pinnacle 5rm at $1m would be deem cheap cheap at half of Spot Residence's prices.
    Also look at The Arris, within CBD. Freehold, sleek design. Last transacted $1400. Better location, nearer MRT, no bay windows, planter or balcony, not as good view as it is low rise.

Better value than $2000 at Outram...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    raffles MRT ?

u mean raflles place ?

where about is these Robinson Suites ?

50 Robinson Road beside Lau Pat Sat. This launch will be interesting

It's going to be super expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    It's going to be super expensive...
    Super expensive is an under-statement. Having said that units are all 1-2 bedders if I'm not wrong

so many 1, 2 bR

going to rent out to expat ar?

doesn't look like for family leh..

In future there may be a trend of older folksselling off their large apartments or house and move into smaller apartment when their children grow up and moved out. Easier to maintain. It is better with nearby mrt stn as driving may not be possible due to poor eyesight or owning a car is just too costly.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    In future there may be a trend of older folksselling off their large apartments or house and move into smaller apartment when their children grow up and moved out. Easier to maintain. It is better with nearby mrt stn as driving may not be possible due to poor eyesight or owning a car is just too costly.
    so selling point is elderly estate?

any keen takers?

i prefer this one over robinson suites

2bedders low-mid flr goodie?

any keen takers?

i prefer this one over robinson suites

2bedders low-mid flr goodie?
    buy the CDL copthorne one better ~

Quote Originally Posted by august
    buy the CDL copthorne one better ~
    but gd facing ones r big units and quantum very high wor

2br all pool facing for The Glydenbourne...only 10 units of 2br...you shld be able to command a premium if u want to sell it next time since it is a collector's development in my own personal opinion... VIP Preview tml from 3pm onwards for general buyers who want to see showflat before putting cheque.

You can view more details in my website : www.lusholmz.com

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    2br all pool facing for The Glydenbourne...only 10 units of 2br...you shld be able to command a premium if u want to sell it next time since it is a collector's development in my own personal opinion... VIP Preview tml from 3pm onwards for general buyers who want to see showflat before putting cheque.

You can view more details in my website : www.lusholmz.com

Cheers
    I prefer facing landed....quiet facing. Psf indicative? Showflat at Actual site?

Spottiwoode residences preview is on 5th Nov.Ave price $2000psf. Low floor from $1700 to $2300psf for high floor. The 2 bedder facing the sea is not bad. Which has more capital gain potential: Spottiwoode, Glydenbourne or the one at Robinson?

Spottiwoode residences preview is on 5th Nov.Ave price $2000psf. Low floor from $1700 to $2300psf for high floor. The 2 bedder facing the sea is not bad. Which has more capital gain potential: Spottiwoode, Glydenbourne or the one at Robinson?
    Long term,

Spottiswoode.

The city center is moving away from Raffles to the Bay.

Comparing Spottiwoode and RS, the layout of 2 bedder for Spottiwoode is much better. But the only setback is the distance to mrt stn. One is outside of CBD and one is inside for now. Never know, CBD will be expanded to here in future. Glydenbourne does not seem to have new happenings after the station is built. Spottiwoode still have the railway project and the future container port will be turned to another marina/waterfront living.

Comparing Spottiwoode and RS, the layout of 2 bedder for Spottiwoode is much better. But the only setback is the distance to mrt stn. One is outside of CBD and one is inside for now. Never know, CBD will be expanded to here in future. Glydenbourne does not seem to have new happenings after the station is built. Spottiwoode still have the railway project and the future container port will be turned to another marina/waterfront living.
    same sentiments

i aiming the smallest 2bedder...$$ not enuff wor ....ard 1.5mio...hmm

knight frank collecting chq now...the model looks impressive

Same here. Prefer 2 bedder. I guess 1 bedder will be snapped up first as it is less than $1 mil.

Hmmm… decisions, decisions….
    Strategically, looking at the long term growth of the core of the city, the centre of the city seems to shifting southwards. The commercial centre is heading towards Marina Bay/Bugis area in the next 10 years, and in the next twenty years, probably towards the space vacated by PSA’s container port.
    There is limited free land for the commercial area to expand northwards. There’s no free land for commercial areas beyond Orchard Road.
    If the price of property is tied to proximity of the centre, I will base my selection on the properties towards the south, ie Spottiwood or Robinson.
    Though I do not think $2000 is good value for Spottiwood. There are other properties in the resale market that cost less.
    Though buying on the resale market can be a pain…. But that’s another story…

Which resale properties do you mean in this area?
    Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Hmmm… decisions, decisions….
    Strategically, looking at the long term growth of the core of the city, the centre of the city seems to shifting southwards. The commercial centre is heading towards Marina Bay/Bugis area in the next 10 years, and in the next twenty years, probably towards the space vacated by PSA’s container port.
    There is limited free land for the commercial area to expand northwards. There’s no free land for commercial areas beyond Orchard Road.
    If the price of property is tied to proximity of the centre, I will base my selection on the properties towards the south, ie Spottiwood or Robinson.
    Though I do not think $2000 is good value for Spottiwood. There are other properties in the resale market that cost less.
    Though buying on the resale market can be a pain…. But that’s another story…

The Beacon? Maybe Craig Place? Or Emerald Garden....?

But beacon and craig place is not FH like spottiewoode
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    The Beacon? Maybe Craig Place? Or Emerald Garden....?

The Arris. small development on the edge of CBD. No bay window, balcony or planter. All usable space. Not many on market though.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/the-arris-810