Page 1 of 50 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lakefront Residences (D22, 99 years leasehold, Keppel Land)

Default The Lakefront Residences (D22, 99 years leasehold, Keppel Land)

Preliminary information as follows:

- Total of 629 units

- Leasehold - Targeted Launch Date: 12 November 2010

Unit Types

T.O.P Date: Approximate early 2nd Quarter 2015

(Currently we do not have site plan, floor plans, estimated pricing yet but we will provide more updates once we receive further information from developer)

details of the unit mix
    Last edited by rattydrama; 22-10-10 at 17:00.

Default who's the marketing agency for this project ?

who's the marketing agency for this project ?

received the info from an agent of PropNex Realty Pte Ltd

It will be interesting to see how much can Caspian owners profit from this...

Floor area for 3 bedded around 1k sqft. Looks like unit size smaller than caspian.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama

details of the unit mix
    price update:

studio 650K above for 500sft min
    works out to be S$1300 psf

2 room 750 sft 800k above
    woks out to be S$1000 psf qbove

3 rooms 1000sft 900k above
    works out to be S$900 psf and above...

1200 sft at 1.05m and above

1400 sft at 1.4m and above

caspian an parc vista undervalue now...who bought caspian and parc vista when I first advocate..watch out for the good news...

Is this a fair pricing now, referring to the 2 bedder. What is the exit cost for investor if buy and sub-sale later say in 3 months time? 15%?

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    price update:

caspian an parc vista undervalue now...who bought caspian and parc vista when I first advocate..watch out for the good news...

caspian already responded by upping their prices today. source : ppty guru.

here is the site layout. very smart layout - away from MRT tracks.

Is this a fair pricing now, referring to the 2 bedder. What is the exit cost for investor if buy and sub-sale later say in 3 months time? 15%?

fair pricing or not is left to market force and its potential...

let leave it to keppel and its agency to market the project and make it a success which would be beneficial...

investment carries risk and how you minimise it that counts..

sorry but boring statement.

fair pricing or not is left to market force and its potential...

let leave it to keppel and its agency to market the project and make it a success which would be beneficial...

investment carries risk and how you minimise it that counts..

Unit size inspired by Scala.... but at least not MM lah.

price update:

sorry but boring question...

The layout has at least shield off the noise for two-thirds of the residents.
    caspian already responded by upping their prices today. source : ppty guru.

here is the site layout. very smart layout - away from MRT tracks.

Drove passed scala just now. It should be quieter here compared to Caspian with a few international school and 3 mins walk to chuan mrt stn. The chuan park condo, a 20-year old LH condo is not bad with large common spaces around like laguna park. May have enbloc potential. Latest caveat is about $700psf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Unit size inspired by Scala.... but at least not MM lah.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Drove passed scala just now. It should be quieter here compared to Caspian with a few international school and 3 mins walk to chuan mrt stn. The chuan park condo, a 20-year old LH condo is not bad with large common spaces around like laguna park. May have enbloc potential. Latest caveat is about $700psf.

still slightly more expensive than parc vista (although price has gone up)which has becomes the lowest price private condo near lakeside MRT (4 mins walk) and 2mins to Rulang primary and 6mins to international school to be ready next year, 5mins to wet market and hawker centre and one mrt station to Jurong point...

Beside PV & Caspian, potential buyer should also look out for Lakeholmz, price look rerasonable ($674PSF). Current price is about ~30% off from quoted price for Keppel's new project at Lakeside.

Lakeholmz may look unimpressive from the outside (my wife says the project looks like HDB Flat from the outside), however, the beauty is hidden within with nice landscaping & layout . Importantly, all units have pool view with no back to back units like PV, Lakeshore or Caspian. Give it a try for viewing and I think you will not be disappointed.

IMHO, Lakeholmz is an unpolish gem with value awaiting to be unlock. I've had already purchased one unit in Lakeholmz and hope it will appriciate in value in the future.

price update:

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Beside PV & Caspian, potential buyer should also look out for Lakeholmz, price look rerasonable ($674PSF). Current price is about ~30% off from quoted price for Keppel's new project at Lakeside.

Lakeholmz may look unimpressive from the outside (my wife says the project looks like HDB Flat from the outside), however, the beauty is hidden within with nice landscaping & layout . Importantly, all units have pool view with no back to back units like PV, Lakeshore or Caspian. Give it a try for viewing and I think you will not be disappointed.

IMHO, Lakeholmz is an unpolish gem with value awaiting to be unlock. I've had already purchased one unit in Lakeholmz and hope it will appriciate in value in the future.
    lakeholm took u how long to walk to MRT?

Keppel's pricing for new project is a great boost for nearby project. of course i also benefit for my caspian . hopefully i can see a big jump in pricing, though i bought it for own stay.

Measured ~400 metres from onemap.sg
    walk about 4~5 mins.

Was originalyl about to pay deposit for an unit in PV. However, my agent suggested that with about 20k more, I can get an unit in Lakeholmz.

Was unimpressed with Lakeholmz exterior look thus did not have high hope before viewing . However, my opinion changed completely after the viewing. The project is just much more better than what I think of.

I paid my deposit straight on the spot when viewing as I love the views and also the serene environment as it's surround with private residential projects (unlike PV/lakeshore with immediate proximity with HDB flats)

No disrespect to PV/Lakeshore owners, I think Lakeholmz really worth consider.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate

lakeholm i think at least > 15mins walk. the size is quiet big so quantum might be quite high. hearsay from agent is a enblock potential but don know how true lah. also heard mediacorp CEO stay there.

Happy for you!

I think the price gaps between Caspian n Keppel will be about 5~10% For average $1050psf with Keppel project, hoep your unit can worth possibly around $900~$1000...

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by OLY99
    Keppel's pricing for new project is a great boost for nearby project. of course i also benefit for my caspian . hopefully i can see a big jump in pricing, though i bought it for own stay.

walk about 4~5 mins.

Was originalyl about to pay deposit for an unit in PV. However, my agent suggested that with about 20k more, I can get an unit in Lakeholmz.

Was unimpressed with Lakeholmz exterior look thus did not have high hope before viewing . However, my opinion changed completely after the viewing. The project is just much more better than what I think of.

I paid my deposit straight on the spot when viewing as I love the views and also the serene environment as it's surround with private residential projects (unlike PV/lakeshore with immediate proximity with HDB flats)

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...ide-new-launch

4bed 980psf, if sell out then those surrounding condos huat liao.

but bear in mind that caspian - bigger floor areas and owner willing to settle for cheaper rental.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai

alamak, how come keppel never play along ? gov wants u to say "price stagnant" or "stable", not "continued rising". straits times already played along for the last month and stopped running "price new high" kind of articles already.

like that new measures will be coming. no CPF for down payment. capital gain tax. no subsale. ...

I know but quantum very high... and the carpark entrance very narrow

walk about 4~5 mins.

Walk to MRT around 8 to 10 mins..i tested it before caspian is around 5 to 6 mins... the external space is not as big as PV

take a look at my post 3 months ago:

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=6908&page=36

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LucasParis
    Wow.....not bad.....hoping to fetch 850psf.....by end of the year when Kepland start their new launch....

acc to sources, another one also close at this price...

if everything goes well and good news on economy when people feels bullish, caspian hopefully reaches S$850-900psf , Parc vista S$750psf...when keppel launch..acc to sources, keppel 3 rooms will be around 900 to 1000sq ft only..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by OLY99
    Hi i am a caspian owner. i do receive calls from agent almost daily asking me whether interested to sell. the highest price quoted to me is 1m for my 3bedded 1238sqf size, which work out to $807psf. also had a short chat with the agent, he told me many owners are holding back waiting for price to up further. my feel is the price will go up further once keppel launch ther project in maybe dec. i believe keppel new project will sell like hot cake since is so near mrt. to achieve $850psf, i think is not too far. . for me i am willing to wait......

yes, u are right on caspian...not only that, the neighbor opposite, Parc vista price per sq feet, seller are asking for S$700psf liao up from S$650 psf...so not far away from S$750 PSF.. I have been keeping track of all condo in D22-25 for many years..pricing of new and resale price is up tremendously recently...

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    alamak, how come keppel never play along ? gov wants u to say "price stagnant" or "stable", not "continued rising". straits times already played along for the last month and stopped running "price new high" kind of articles already.

like that new measures will be coming. no CPF for down payment. capital gain tax. no subsale. ...

ha ha they will play along but not at this location la....and their bid is a bit high...

I think the land released after the policy is those a bit out f the way from MRT, so most of the response not so outstanding, and the press will broadcast the policy has taken effect but when the location is convenient...I think there will be takers...