Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lakefront Residences (D22, 99 years leasehold, Keppel Land)

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Because the land at Jurong supposed to be cheaper than elsewhere...
    where u stay? u stay in the west is it? if not? dont talk nonsense la...go and check the price in D22 and D25 first than come and talk jurong is the lowest... welcome you to the nonsense club of LF...

The window specification is a standard window. No special thermal or acoustical property.
    Quote Originally Posted by westman
    yes, confirmed.

The window will be Powder coated aluminium frames with laminated tinted glass to Living/Dining, Master Bedroom and all bedrooms fronting Boon Lay Way by Dupont.

Have seen that before and tot the effect is good.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    Welcome to the world of mainstream media...cater to the "mainstream" mah...I guess I am "side stream". So, I take all the "reports" with pinch of salt.

BTW, the latest DBSS site in Yuan Ching...is MILES away from MRT!!!
    yes quite a distance awys but not miles aparts.
    go to onemap.sg and you will get distance measurement of 1800m along yuan ching roads...

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    The window specification is a standard window. No special thermal or acoustical property.
    Was at the showroom on sunday and was informed it's.
    The agent even email me the Dupont information....

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    where u stay? u stay in the west is it? if not? dont talk nonsense la...go and check the price in D22 and D25 first than come and talk jurong is the lowest... welcome you to the nonsense club of LF...

relaxed manz....

does anyone has latest sales figure?

Because the land at Jurong is SUPPOSED to be cheaper than elsewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by OLY99
    does anyone has latest sales figure?
    Not much of activity from yesterday till this coming friday..
    Official launch this coming Friday as informed by agent and being told that price up liao!!!!

Is it a double glazed? Tinted glass is quite normal these days. They help to cut off some heat. There is also different grade.
    Was at the showroom on sunday and was informed it's.
    The agent even email me the Dupont information....

Because the land at Jurong is SUPPOSED to be cheaper than elsewhere...
    dont anyhow supposed la...check before u suppose this and that...dont come and zo run...u think garmen will think like you...than singapore jia chao liao...

yes quite a distance awys but not miles aparts.
    go to onemap.sg and you will get distance measurement of 1800m along yuan ching roads...
    OK.
    1800 meters only. Er...one mile is about 1600 meters. So, I shud say the new site is just slightly above a mile from the MRT, and not "miles" away. Sorry for my mistake.

BTW...F16s flying today...they are turning tighter then before, they are designed to turn very tight anyway...so the noise shud be less near to LR.

Official launch this coming Friday as informed by agent and being told that price up liao!!!!
    official launch this friday?? so they actually reserve the balance for official launch......i tot the response die so fast. any idea how much will they increase? 10%?

1050psf for 3 bedders and they still want to raise the price??

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    That is why I become bystander for tis one...

The developer wins, and they dun allow the buyers to win a little in the short term.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    the developer seem to be very confident of their pricing......

Seems like Peter is ready to snap anytime.

The strategy by garmen is always the same.

The garmen will hype one area and activity will be high in that area. Years after, it will be another area. "This is part of the development of Singapore".

When prices are high, more land will be released to increase supply. <prices of these plots are sold to developers at high price>

When prices are low, land are not released to maintain supply.
    <smart>

So who wins?

(1) When government ministries move out, what will happen to those plot of land that they vacated.

(2) Tampines, Woodlands, Punggol were hyped up before. What happened?

Always remember that a rising tide lifts all boats. Only when the tide subsides, we will realise which are the boats without fuel.

BTW, when folks have vested interest, it is always difficult to maintain an objective discussion.

relaxed manz....

you guys are having funs with numbers. Anyway in SG context should be every meters count for ppty investment as we are so so small.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    OK.
    1800 meters only. Er...one mile is about 1600 meters. So, I shud say the new site is just slightly above a mile from the MRT, and not "miles" away. Sorry for my mistake.

BTW...F16s flying today...they are turning tighter then before, they are designed to turn very tight anyway...so the noise shud be less near to LR.

up by how much and from list price or net price?

The garmen will hype one area and activity will be high in that area. Years after, it will be another area. "This is part of the development of Singapore".

When prices are high, more land will be released to increase supply. <prices of these plots are sold to developers at high price>

<smart>

So who wins?

(1) When government ministries move out, what will happen to those plot of land that they vacated.

Always remember that a rising tide lifts all boats. Only when the tide subsides, we will realise which are the boats without fuel.

BTW, when folks have vested interest, it is always difficult to maintain an objective discussion.
    BLOOD PRESSURE!!! BLOOD PRESSURE!!!

all should win together but dont over commit. holding power.

for woodlands, what hypes has been done?

<smart>

So who wins?

Kepland is really pushing their luck. I thought they will just remove the discount.

Quote Originally Posted by OLY99
    the developer seem to be very confident of their pricing......
    they are trying to overtake lorong chuan.

<smart>

So who wins?

than in the first place, you write like that, no one will think you zo run ma..here alot of people anyhow shoot before...you write jurong is supposed to be cheaper than elsewhere....elsewhere means D25 increasing price is higher than jurong...do u knw now u still can get a less than 10 years old 3+1 around les than 600K over there...

Will they give chance? Tresor in Jan 2009 drop to clear. Now market good whack liao.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Kepland is really pushing their luck. I thought they will just remove the discount.

Many years ago, it was one of the few areas to be hyped up as a regional hub. To be fair, I would say it is only partially successful although others in this forum may not be so kind (depends on what you expect the hub to be).

Now, the latest hype about Woodlands is to position it as Seafront living.

The 'marketing' is number one.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    all should win together but dont over commit. holding power.

for woodlands, what hypes has been done?

600k very difficult for private. now 700K 12years 3bed EC condo 600k maybe Jumbo ok.

than in the first place, you write like that, no one will think you zo run ma..here alot of people anyhow shoot before...you write jurong is supposed to be cheaper than elsewhere....elsewhere means D25 increasing price is higher than jurong...do u knw now u still can get a less than 10 years old 3+1 around les than 600K over there...

600k very difficult for private. now 700K 12years 3bed EC condo 600k maybe Jumbo ok.
    believe me still can get...agent call ask interested or not? i say no...

up by how much and from list price or net price?
    Did not asked but my guess is around 5~10%...
    anyone have more information, please share

action not yet started. the whole area is still empty. I am actually waiting it for years and I belief I am not the only one.

government need to plan for resources. maybe should read the master plan (i din read in details) but wat i see is that if that was mentioned in the plan, it usually get implemented. (I maybe wrong with my impression)

Many years ago, it was one of the few areas to be hyped up as a regional hub. To be fair, I would say it is only partially successful although others in this forum may not be so kind (depends on what you expect the hub to be).

Now, the latest hype about Woodlands is to position it as Seafront living.

The 'marketing' is number one.

i went for viewing in the last 4 months, I only got 695K on offer for a 3 bedder at low floor with west sun.

the ceveat is also around 730k.

u must be better than the agent.

believe me still can get...agent call ask interested or not? i say no...