Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126313641 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lakefront Residences (D22, 99 years leasehold, Keppel Land)

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    Update I received:
    Fri from 9AM, is ONLY meant for those who have submitted cheques as a mode of booking, without the need to view the sales gallery when making purchase.
    In other words, Fri is for buyers who buy without viewing project showroom...

Sat the showroom opens up to everybody from 9AM.
    Sat for buyers who need to view project model / showroom b4 making purchase.

Unbelievable rules...
    wow buy without viewing.....seem like very hot!!! sat open to public? must go and kpo kpo

Quote Originally Posted by scsc
    HK's outskirt as in New Territories? ... yup its ard S$1kpsf liao
    if its Kowloon, then gonna x1.8 times of N.T. pricing
    just give u a numerical idea. look at this:

http://www.centadata.com/

SG is so small, I would consider the entire SG to be no further than Kowloon. Now at lakeside, we have this keppel project priced higher than Kowloon. For the 1st time, SG mass market pty price is higher than HK!

This certainly needs some getting used to.....

I think I know why they dun want to open showroom tmr. I guess the cheque submission response is poor, if ask to go down to showroom, then only a few pple there, those who go might back out and wont buy. So they say if you want to buy, just pay up. In this way, you wont know how poor the response is until you have committed..haha

if response isn't strong, they'll probably do what they did with reflections, hoard it and start the construction first.

来啊,吉宝庄家开庄了。
    预期Lakefront预售火热的,买大
    预期Lakefront预售冷淡的,买小

triplets will be the equivalent for sold out?

I also want keppel to sell like hot cakes...I have a caspian unit.......but i seriously doubt it because of the launch price...

Quote Originally Posted by allenl
    I also want keppel to sell like hot cakes...I have a caspian unit.......but i seriously doubt it because of the launch price...
    caspian owner, whether keppel sell well or not u are the winner. if they sell out at $1kpsf, u can ride on the price. if they don sell well at $1kpsf, it only make caspian very attractive. so u can ask for 5% discount from keppel....

That's the magic of marketing. I didn't think Scala will do well because of it's price tag at 1100psf for a 3 bedder. But yet they manage to sell well.

You better pray lukewarm response. Or else more cooling measures to come. Remember our government cooling measure is only meant to hurt the so-called mass market to make sure the masses don't make too much money.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    if response isn't strong, they'll probably do what they did with reflections, hoard it and start the construction first.

Looks like another Optima and Scala in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    You better pray lukewarm response. Or else more cooling measures to come. Remember our government cooling measure is only meant to hurt the so-called mass market to make sure the masses don't make too much money.
    it's actually pointed mostly at HDB. 70% loan is a pretty standard response, and next round if there's one, it'll be 60%. at that percentage, even some of the luxury will be affected. Just imagine 3mio property you have to come up with 1.2mio. Right now 900k will do.

Walked pass LF just now abd noticed quite quite a few cars and people inside the show room area this early.

Not to pour cold shower over this project, I pretty doubt it will be sell out within days/weeks if we take cues from other Keppel projects such as Reflection and Marina Bay Residences.

I think Keppel would most likely to launch in batches for prices progression. This can be a good cause to nearby projects but at a slower pace. Last buy not least, avoid sending property sentiment is still hot as ever...

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Walked pass LF just now abd noticed quite quite a few cars and people inside the show room area this early.

Not to pour cold shower over this project, I pretty doubt it will be sell out within days/weeks if we take cues from other Keppel projects such as Reflection and Marina Bay Residences.

I think Keppel would most likely to launch in batches for prices progression. This can be a good cause to nearby projects but at a slower pace. Last buy not least, avoid sending property sentiment is still hot as ever...
    no doubt relection/marina bay is selling slowly but the price is increasing rapidly. so they succeed in making more $ than selling more unit.....afterall keppel is reputable in making project from stone to gem. when they launch marina/reflection, many don buy their vision....but reality proof keppel right

Quote Originally Posted by ay123
    no doubt relection/marina bay is selling slowly but the price is increasing rapidly. so they succeed in making more $ than selling more unit.....afterall keppel is reputable in making project from stone to gem. when they launch marina/reflection, many don buy their vision....but reality proof keppel right
    shit manz... agent just called me while ago, the units that I'm interested with kana balloting!!!

Not one but all six units!!!!

Really that hot meh???

shit manz... agent just called me while ago, the units that I'm interested with kana balloting!!!

Really that hot meh???
    power of keppel.....why u did not go down? cant u change unit?

Developer with holding power can do that. CDL has not started launching the Arte only after the development reaches like 3-4 storeys. It is just their strategy which works pretty well so far as moving is heading north.
    Quote Originally Posted by ay123

There are still a lot of optimistic people around.

Really that hot meh???

hihi
    ive been silent reader of this thread for these few days... have also submitted cheque and anyhowput $800psf as asking price... duno will have or not see wat agent update and will update u all later

Really that hot meh???
    which stack u asked abt? i put stack 6... and anyhow hantum 3 units (3 different floors only nia)

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    There are still a lot of optimistic people around.
    Wow!

Liquidity really so powerful until more than $1000 psf in Jurong got strong demand?

I am amazed. And I am going to be bystander for this Lakefront place...

Good to have breakdown of the composition of the buyers for this project. HDB or private dwellers? Foreigner vs locals?
    Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    Wow!

Liquidity really so powerful until more than $1000 psf in Jurong got strong demand?

I am amazed. And I am going to be bystander for this Lakefront place...

Quote Originally Posted by extremme
    which stack u asked abt? i put stack 6... and anyhow hantum 3 units (3 different floors only nia)
    Stack 24 & Stack 29... hantum 6, all kanna ballot...

Care to share the site map here?

latest update, balloting start at 10am..

rules:
    Balloting to allocate unit to agent (three agencies in total) and agency allocate unit to their clients...

Care to share the site map here?
    quite big file... not possible share now due to network bandwidth concerns..

however, you can view the site plan here http://www.thelakefrontresidences.co...Floorplans.php

WoW! 3 agencies. May need special network.
    latest update, balloting start at 10am..

rules:
    Balloting to allocate unit to agent (three agencies in total) and agency allocate unit to their clients...

WoW! 3 agencies. May need special network.
    got propnex, era and duno another one is wat... so alot of agents, sekali agents more than pple hahaha

Thanks. Just viewed it.
    quite big file... not possible share now due to network bandwidth concerns..

however, you can view the site plan here http://www.thelakefrontresidences.co...Floorplans.php

dat is 3 bedder?

the reference prices abit farni, from reference prices... 3 bedder is abt $1k psf and 3+s is abt 870psf? doesnt make sense..guess prices are being revealed now