Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balancing act with constant fine-tuning

Default REITs

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    bro...do u noe GLP IPO which banks can i apply via?? i read smwhr public offering on 11oct rite?

how come today ST nothing leh...search internet also nothing
    If for whatever reason you miss the "brand new" REITs, you may consider buying "2nd hand". Here is some info of the current yeild:

Cambridge Trust 7.73%
    Ascendas India 7.33%
    First REIT 7.48%
    Lippo-MapleTree 6.63%

Last time, I bought some REITs thinking of getting divisions, but suddenly there was a take over war, and the price started to fluctate for more than 30%. So just be careful.

Thanks,
    Richard

At this moment people are still buying. I understand from loans department they are very busy coping with the after sales of Esparina.

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    From 1995 to 1998, it was about 3 years for the downturn. Will there be another 3 years down turn this time (that is bottom at around 2013)?
    I've called a few agents for landed, they are still extremely busy over the weekend. So people are still buying.

Thanks,
    Richard

we have to look beyond esparina and canopy, where there is pent-up demand.

any way for ur loans department to differentiate between the ECs and other condos so that we know if the cooling measures are working or not?

at this rate, oct sales will shoot past 1000 units again becoz of the 2 well sold ECs. oops, one well sold and the other potentially to be well sold i mean. jumping the gun too soon hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    At this moment people are still buying. I understand from loans department they are very busy coping with the after sales of Esparina.

Quote Originally Posted by richwang
    I've closed most of my Genting "short" positions - making a loss.
    Just bought some Golden Argiculture Call warrents - so I am long now.
    To be honest, I am very uncomfortable with the long position. If you pay a visit to stock broking firm, (I always go there to make payment), you will see lots of retail players there. It is very different from the rebound last March.
    The only reason I am going long is US seems to print lots of money, and I need to hedge the risk.

I've watched a few stock forum, but didn't participant. Frankly the member quality here is MUCH better.

Thanks,
    Richard
    I own 20k shares of GA. I have no choice but to continue owning them. I bought them at $1.02 per share.

dont know leh, i ask when I meet her these 2 days.

canopy IMP is expected to sell well cos the last EC in Woodlands was launched 5 years ago. I received canopy flyer 2 months ago. Strong marketing target at upgrader.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    we have to look beyond esparina and canopy, where there is pent-up demand.

any way for ur loans department to differentiate between the ECs and other condos so that we know if the cooling measures are working or not?

at this rate, oct sales will shoot past 1000 units again becoz of the 2 well sold ECs. oops, one well sold and the other potentially to be well sold i mean. jumping the gun too soon hehehe

your view is most welcomed. do let us know when they see the downturn becoming reality. so is the team expanding yet?
    Obviously not right. Otherwise he will be the first to apply for transfer liaw bah...

US it on full acceleration mode in printing money.

This is a century opportunities. Invest ALL in property, it will be too late when the world is going into super inflation.

Many people here will be happy to hear that!
    I gotta save up then to quickly buy my 4000psf orchard residences

actually both stocks and ppty will benefit this time from QE2 and ppty is vulnerable to govt kachiao now and then. that's why i m more bullish on stocks than ppty at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim

This is a century opportunities. Invest ALL in property, it will be too late when the world is going into super inflation.

actually both stocks and ppty will benefit this time from QE2 and ppty is vulnerable to govt kachiao now and then. that's why i m more bullish on stocks than ppty at this point.
    Why govt need to step in to "Kachiao" property?
    Because....

- it is a necessity and
    - Land space is limited so govt selling land at "bloody" high price.

If govt don't step in they will be blamed bah. Blame for too greedy.

Look around... Who earn the most for each and every single condo project in Singapore.
    Last edited by isaaclim; 11-10-10 at 23:05.

Quote Originally Posted by isaaclim

wah so bullish ar?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    wah so bullish ar?
    Of course cannot any how "ham tam" lah... Importantly is affortability...

People who win stock go into property. People who win property go into stock. Both are actually in tango. Stock I think is for short term. Property is for long term. Just a matter of whether you can catch a good deal to give good margin!