Thread: Paterson Residence (D9, Freehold, by Guocoland)

Makelele Guest

Default Paterson Residence (D9, Freehold, by Guocoland)

Great location. Bought a unit here actually.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Paterson Residence

I agree... and the prices have gone up quite a lot since the launch. great investment as I see it.

condo slave Guest

Default Re: Paterson Residence

oh yeah nice one

Makelele Guest

Default Re: Paterson Residence (Guocoland)

nice

hello Guest

Default Re: Paterson Residence (D9, Freehold, by Guocoland)

hello makelele have you sold your unit yet?

Unregistered Guest

Default Paterson Residence (D9, Freehold, by Guocoland)

Dear all,

Paterson Residence
    Stack 06. 1313sqft. Mid floor. Facing Orchard road. Asking 2500psf
    Stack 02. 1496sqft. High floor. Facing River valley. Asking 2600psf

Interested investors, pls reply through this thread.

Rgds.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Re: Paterson Residence (D9, Freehold, by Guocoland)

1500psf. Best offer!

angelizm Guest

very nice!
    my god.. good for investment.

nice condo.... wish i have the $$ to buy it man

LuLu Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by toaler
    nice condo.... wish i have the $$ to buy it man
    How does this project compare with the Paterson Suites?? Which is better in term of layout and design??

Smile PATERSON RESIDENCE

Project Name-PATERSON RESIDENCE
    Developer-First Capital Realty Pte Ltd(GuocoLand Group)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 110
    Completion Date - Jul 2008
    District - 9

3 bedroom (1313 sf)
    4 bedroom (1496 - 1658sf)

>>> click here for more details >>>>

How much psf?

Quote Originally Posted by moonk123
    Project Name-PATERSON RESIDENCE
    Developer-First Capital Realty Pte Ltd(GuocoLand Group)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 110
    Completion Date - Jul 2008
    District - 9

3 bedroom (1313 sf)
    4 bedroom (1496 - 1658sf)

>>> click here for more details >>>>

Quote Originally Posted by ervino
    How much psf?
    Recent transacted around $14XXpsf, lowest I have seen on ads around $13XX. Monthly maintenance for 2rms is $900...

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Recent transacted around $14XXpsf, lowest I have seen on ads around $13XX. Monthly maintenance for 2rms is $900...
    Depends on orientation, the units facing Paterson Road with scorching afternoon sun with have difficulty attracting buyers at this point of time.
    Pool and Loenie facing, still asking higher price.Launch price by FCC is about $1400 on average.
    With air-con lift lobby at every floor and concierge service , the maintenance has to be high.
    The Paterson without these luxury, monthly maintenance for 2 rooms is already $760.

Thanks all for the information. Managed to get a peep of the estate and looks very nice. Heard from agent that there are only 1 1-BR unit, 1 2-BR unit, 1 3-BR unit, and 1 4-BR unit currently on the market, all asking for above $1500 psf. Heard estate almost fully occupied now (mostly tenanted out). Those already tenanted out in no hurry to sell even if they want to eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishan Kid
    Depends on orientation, the units facing Paterson Road with scorching afternoon sun with have difficulty attracting buyers at this point of time.
    Pool and Loenie facing, still asking higher price.Launch price by FCC is about $1400 on average.
    With air-con lift lobby at every floor and concierge service , the maintenance has to be high.
    The Paterson without these luxury, monthly maintenance for 2 rooms is already $760.

please pardon my ignorance.
    but does the developer, GUocoland has a good reputation in terms of finishing and any problems that arose from its others developments?

I have never heard any complaints on their projects, anybody heard before? I have at least heard of 2 other developers which are quite bad.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen1
    please pardon my ignorance.
    but does the developer, GUocoland has a good reputation in terms of finishing and any problems that arose from its others developments?

Quote Originally Posted by ervino
    Thanks all for the information. Managed to get a peep of the estate and looks very nice. Heard from agent that there are only 1 1-BR unit, 1 2-BR unit, 1 3-BR unit, and 1 4-BR unit currently on the market, all asking for above $1500 psf. Heard estate almost fully occupied now (mostly tenanted out). Those already tenanted out in no hurry to sell even if they want to eventually.
    Paterson area has the 2nd highest DC charge in Singapore after Ardmore/Tanglin Area Zone.Paterson is only 10mins stroll to Orchard Turn/MRT and next to international schools. A quiet and exclusive area along pretigious Grange road and yet a stone's throw away from the bustling Orchard shopping belt.
    Presently the plot ratio is only 2.1 whereas the surrounding area are already approved up to 2.8 plot ratio min.

Well, I would think otherwise , very noisy being next to the busy road , maintenenace is crazy and unreasonably high , 1k monthly !!! it is like paying a rent .. the bedrooms are quite small .. in the vicinity I woul drather go for a Cosmo , better quality , lower maintenance , good facilities , Great World City across the road , bigger bedrooms , just my humble opinion ..

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

By the way, did you make a mistake? Cosmo is even worse in terms of noise, being at the cross road junction of 2 major & busy roads! Maintenance wise, well, high-class condo will always have higher maintenance fees to keep the estate in tip-top condition. Did you mistaken Cosmo's bedroom for Paterson? Cosmo's 3 bedroom unit of about 1400 sqft has a 3rd bedroom that is so small that it should instead be called 2+1 BR instead of 3 BR instead! (Cosmo 3 Bedroom's of about 1400 sqft has a liveable space that looks smaller than Paterson's 1313 sqft!). Good facility? A condominium such as Cosmo that has no tennis court can be considered to have good facility? The design of Cosmo is also terrible in following few areas: the units have bedroom and kitchen facing opposite units that are so close that practically both parties can talk to other at the window and also borrow salts & sugar by throwing across.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dog
    Well, I would think otherwise , very noisy being next to the busy road , maintenenace is crazy and unreasonably high , 1k monthly !!! it is like paying a rent .. the bedrooms are quite small .. in the vicinity I woul drather go for a Cosmo , better quality , lower maintenance , good facilities , Great World City across the road , bigger bedrooms , just my humble opinion ..

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    By the way, did you make a mistake? Cosmo is even worse in terms of noise, being at the cross road junction of 2 major & busy roads! Maintenance wise, well, high-class condo will always have higher maintenance fees to keep the estate in tip-top condition. Did you mistaken Cosmo's bedroom for Paterson? Cosmo's 3 bedroom unit of about 1400 sqft has a 3rd bedroom that is so small that it should instead be called 2+1 BR instead of 3 BR instead! (Cosmo 3 Bedroom's of about 1400 sqft has a liveable space that looks smaller than Paterson's 1313 sqft!). Good facility? A condominium such as Cosmo that has no tennis court can be considered to have good facility? The design of Cosmo is also terrible in following few areas: the units have bedroom and kitchen facing opposite units that are so close that practically both parties can talk to other at the window and also borrow salts & sugar by throwing across.
    Comparing a Toyota Camry to Merc S300
    By the way, Paterson Residence has a resting area for chauffeur and do not allow them to move around the estate.