PDA

View Full Version : NEW CONDO @ BEDOK CENTRAL BY CAPITALAND

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

dmonddd
22-11-11, 10:56
Was it said all 500+ units will be launched? I think in this uncertain time, they are using the gimmick more to gauge how many units to launch in first phase... Better to have "100% sold in phase one" then say "40% sold at launch" I think...
anyway it doesnt matter whether they launch in phases..worst if they do it in such a way as market sees this as confidence level
which developer doesn't ideally wants whole project to be fully sold at one launch - possible: why?higher profits when market is climbing up and up

if the expert developer has no confidence in offloading all, what about others

further all of us know how to read between the lines.... 200 units/100% fully sold in phase 1 launch....but total no of units 800+
overall 25% vs 100% sold.

DC33_2008
22-11-11, 11:00
There is a very popular nasek lemak stall at the hawker centre next to the wet market. Super long queue on weekends. :)
you should have da bao some laksi lemak n prata sell @ $5 per pack, sure full sell out.. afterall the price is only 50% of their first hour pay. CHEAP!

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:03
No. 4yrs SSD already net out any possibility of speculative gain.
Slash to 1kpsf for 1bdr also no? :tongue3:

mcmlxxvi
22-11-11, 11:05
"Tiong Bahru veri old pre-war flat is already $1mil" - tats the 'great' news... this one new one can consider (a fren overhead some would-be upgraders queuing over there).;)
Simply idiotic to compare dragon fruit to orange...

dmonddd
22-11-11, 11:05
For this project, hdb addresses will form bulk of buyers. I have one neighbour who stay in hdb flat next to my project and bought a unit here rented out. He parks his car here and brings family to use the facilities occasionally. Makes perfect $en$e!

No wonder carparks of some of the mass market condos are all taken.
I'm sure your neighbor parks his car in the condo at night
savings on not paying HDB

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:06
Wow...I can see many marketing gurus here....

Crapland shd employ u guys....:D

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:08
Wud be penny wise pound foolish to buy for these kind of perks....lol

mcmlxxvi
22-11-11, 11:08
anyway it doesnt matter whether they launch in phases..worst if they do it in such a way as market sees this as confidence level
which developer doesn't ideally wants whole project to be fully sold at one launch - possible: why?higher profits when market is climbing up and up

if the expert developer has no confidence in offloading all, what about others

further all of us know how to read between the lines.... 200 units/100% fully sold in phase 1 launch....but total no of units 800+
overall 25% vs 100% sold.
Given the 'quality' of the people queuing there, as told by Latour, I seriously doubt they may be able to tell the difference at one glance...

mcmlxxvi
22-11-11, 11:10
Right on! Tenant doesn't drive what. Plus just walk few steps reach the hdb home liao...

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:11
FYI, runners all paid by agts.....at least that's wat my agt does

No buyers will go queue overnight.....lemme know if u happen to know one....lol

mcmlxxvi
22-11-11, 11:11
Wud be penny wise pound foolish to buy for these kind of perks....lol
Not really leh... May be accumulate to significant amount over long period of time...

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:12
Right on! Tenant doesn't drive what. Plus just walk few steps reach the hdb home liao...
for kg ok bcoz car park will not be full.....

Laguna
22-11-11, 11:13
I have one neighbour who stay in hdb flat next to my project and bought a unit here rented out. He parks his car here and brings family to use the facilities occasionally. Makes perfect $en$e!

This must be a mass project without much control on the visitors.

in my condo, non-residence SP will not hv free entrance to the estate, no carpark entitlement and use of facilities.

Lovelle
22-11-11, 11:15
Eh... There is no MM in this project, no?

hard to imagine if there is no MM nowadays

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:16
hard to imagine if there is no MM nowadays
Mm definition below 506sqft

DC33_2008
22-11-11, 11:17
What will be estimated $psf rental at this place?
for kg ok bcoz car park will not be full.....

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:17

in my condo, non-residence SP will not hv free entrance to the estate, no carpark entitlement and use of facilities.
Mm project.....ample lots....

mcmlxxvi
22-11-11, 11:18

One bedders here get 2 access cards and 2 and above bedrooms 4 cards leh!! If tenanted out no need so many cards right...

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:19
Which one?

If refering to br, den shd be slightly more den trumps?...4-5psf shd be doable

dmonddd
22-11-11, 11:19
Wow...I can see many marketing gurus here....

Crapland shd employ u guys....:D
LMAO

Brochure should add the following:

rental yield higher than CCR condos.
savings on HDB carparks,
public pool fees savings.
gym fee savings
water bill savings
toilet rolls savings

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:20
One bedders here get 2 access cards and 2 and above bedrooms 4 cards leh!! If tenanted out no need so many cards right...
Just nid someone to complain lack of parking lots, den mcst will start to issue car labels...1unit 1label

dmonddd
22-11-11, 11:21
Which one?

If refering to br, den shd be slightly more den trumps?...4-5psf shd be doable
You have included inflation and discounted increasing supply in next 2-3 years and also unemployment

yet to check the URA rental transactions over the years crisis factored

mcmlxxvi
22-11-11, 11:22
5 to 6 apparently! ie 2.3k to 2.5k for 388sf type. 3.0 to 3.2k for 570sf.

dmonddd
22-11-11, 11:23
Just nid someone to complain lack of parking lots, den mcst will start to issue car labels...1unit 1label
nowadays new condos only 1 car park unless penthouse
sigh....check out reflections dleedon, clover

mcmlxxvi
22-11-11, 11:23
Already like this ah. 1 label per unit. Like I say the tenant doesn't drive so he gets the label lor...

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:24
You have included inflation and discounted increasing supply in next 2-3 years and also unemployment

yet to check the URA rental transactions over the years crisis factored
I dun make prediction....not a qualified analyst:ashamed1:

All based on current data....

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:25
5 to 6 apparently! ie 2.3k to 2.5k for 388sf type. 3.0 to 3.2k for 570sf.
Tats vy high!!!:cheers4:

I wud expect 2k for 1bdr/studios

mcmlxxvi
22-11-11, 11:27
Tats vy high!!!:cheers4:

I wud expect 2k for 1bdr/studios
Because hdb rentals holding strong or even trending up so condo must be significantly higher to make $en$e... My tk worse facilities no guard 2.3k leh

dmonddd
22-11-11, 11:27
Mm project.....ample lots....

MM project ample lots...agree if near MRT
during low COE and interest rates every one wants a car....property is a place you stay for a long time and more time spent in it

Anyhow MM is excluded from my views

it's troublesome when it rains if we park our car in open air carpark

dmonddd
22-11-11, 11:30
I dun make prediction....not a qualified analyst:ashamed1:

All based on current data....

trumps i understand but thought the question was on the new project expected rent.
my mistake if i read in error

devilplate
22-11-11, 11:36
MM project ample lots...agree if near MRT
during low COE and interest rates every one wants a car....property is a place you stay for a long time and more time spent in it

Anyhow MM is excluded from my views

it's troublesome when it rains if we park our car in open air carpark
Mm mostly for rental...tenants usually no car....can afford car wun rent mm...:2cents:

dmonddd
22-11-11, 11:41
Mm mostly for rental...tenants usually no car....can afford car wun rent mm...:2cents:
agree

my point is will MM sustain in the long run....oops lets not deliberate on this
since I exclude MM from my views.
MM =different animal

fiat500
22-11-11, 11:48
[QUOTE=devilplate]Mm mostly for rental...tenants usually no car....can afford car wun rent mm...:2cents:[/QUOTE:rolleyes:
Many of the expats ride bikes,especially d ang mos..
There are also many who takes cab to n from work,they dont use public transport at all.

Jonathan0503
22-11-11, 12:20
Mm definition below 506sqft

Thought it's 500 sqft?

Jonathan0503
22-11-11, 12:25
agree

my point is will MM sustain in the long run....oops lets not deliberate on this
since I exclude MM from my views.
MM =different animal

If property price keep going up, why not?

dmonddd
22-11-11, 12:34
If property price keep going up, why not?
no comment this segment would not be in my targeted bull eye

Eastboy
22-11-11, 16:11
well, say if there are 5 million Singaporeans in total, having just 0.01% (500) who are still positive about the potential of Bedok residences is kinda normal...LOL.

anyway, ERA marketing ploy sucks la. Like the ST report is clearly bad press...never use their brains to think of the consequences of employing such low-class tactics used in the 80s...if I were Capitaland I would have stopped this queuing nonsense to stop all that bad press.

azeoprop
22-11-11, 16:23
At least they got people talking about "bedok residences" haa haa. Before the news report, only those who are searching around the area will know of this project. So now kaypos from all over singapore will make a trip down to see what is the hype all about. Then its up to the agents there to catch as many fishes as possible.

:p

dmonddd
22-11-11, 16:29
well, say if there are 5 million Singaporeans in total, having just 0.01% (500) who are still positive about the potential of Bedok residences is kinda normal...LOL.

anyway, ERA marketing ploy sucks la. Like the ST report is clearly bad press...never use their brains to think of the consequences of employing such low-class tactics used in the 80s...if I were Capitaland I would have stopped this queuing nonsense to stop all that bad press.

0.03% 4, 4 members to a family conservatively. if check the demographics, old age excluded etc etc...still a small percentage..LOL
i see young family/couples/single moving out from parent's home as segment driving this demand. if anyone speaks to a few more queuing buyers, we probably can reaffirm it

ERA marketing ploy works if goes undetected....alas. media nowadays is really digging for headline news.

you are a seasoned property player.

dmonddd
22-11-11, 16:32
At least they got people talking about "bedok residences" haa haa. Before the news report, only those who are searching around the area will know of this project. So now kaypos from all over singapore will make a trip down to see what is the hype all about. Then its up to the agents there to catch as many fishes as possible.

:p
you have a point
adverse news does work at times to your advantage

no wonder the other forum attracts more hits LMAO
lesson learnt - don't cry wolf....cry dinosaur push it to the extreme 50% drop LMAO dreaming....:sleep:

Laguna
22-11-11, 17:21
CapLand loves ppl to Q
the last one was Seafront at Meyer

kane
22-11-11, 18:59
Cos people got this mindset. The longer the queue, the better it must be. I use it to find good food but I'm not sure I would use it for property.

Eastboy
22-11-11, 20:53
Heard that early-early birds will have additional 5% off the launch price.

azeoprop
22-11-11, 20:59
Actually how to enbloc next time if the bus interchange is part of the development?

:beats-me-man:

E.g. How can compass heights ever get enbloc-ed?

kane
22-11-11, 21:10
Actually how to enbloc next time if the bus interchange is part of the development?

LTA will probably need to approve the relocation of the bus terminal either temporarily or permanently.

kane
22-11-11, 21:11
Heard that early-early birds will have additional 5% off the launch price.

Pattern coming out to entice buyers liao.

devilplate
22-11-11, 21:12

Not in ur lifetime mah....

Many 99lh prolly no chance to enbloc too....

mcmlxxvi
22-11-11, 21:22
The KEO of ERA said on tv its not gimmick wo.

Eastboy
22-11-11, 21:34

Ya If u live there u. An tell ur friends you literally live in the bus/mrt interchange. So unglam :doh:

devilplate
22-11-11, 21:38
Ya If u live there u. An tell ur friends you literally live in the bus/mrt interchange. So unglam :doh:
I tink otherwise.....BR wud be the icon for bedok

Jus say u stay at condo in bedok....den they will say..ooooo tat one ar

kane
22-11-11, 21:48
I tink otherwise.....BR wud be the icon for bedok

Jus say u stay at condo in bedok....den they will say..ooooo tat one ar

They'll ask you if it's the reservoir one or the central one.

devilplate
22-11-11, 21:54
They'll ask you if it's the reservoir one or the central one.
U dun stay in the east rite? Hehe

Easty folks will always mention bedok reservoir in full

dmonddd
22-11-11, 22:05
ERA probably reading this forum.
property same long queue good buy..some more early bird discount to cool media mah. $1400psf discount 5%.
buddy in malaysia said usual le for them. other countries HK, China...

so long next developer pay for temp bus relocation expenses, everything can do.
why cannot enbloc....

finding another temp site..go to SLA. increase business activities and gahmen revenue.

10-year horizon too far..cant even see 1-year horizon 2012 clearly

kane
22-11-11, 23:32
U dun stay in the east rite? Hehe

Easty folks will always mention bedok reservoir in full

Yes ah. Haha. So I see.

minority
23-11-11, 07:42
http://business.asiaone.com/Business/News/Story/A1Story20111122-312056.html

Singaporeans advised to be prudent when purchasing property

Minister for National Development Khaw Boon Wan said Tuesday that Singaporeans should be prudent when purchasing property.

There is a wide range of housing options and prospective buyers should think wisely and buy within their budget, he said.

Mr Khaw was responding to a question asked by Pasir Ris-Punggol Member of Parliament (MP) Gan Thiam Poh on whether there were plans to review the existing pricing policy for HDB flats to ensure that public housing remains affordable for Singaporeans.

He cited the deteriorating global economic situation as one of the reasons to be wary.

"The current low interest rate will not stay low forever. Any global economic recession may also affect their (Singaporeans') jobs.

"On the other hand, existing HDB owners should refrain from cashing out their flats without thinking through their subsequent housing plans," he said.

Mr Khaw also said several Build-to-Order(BTO) launches have stabilised prices of new HDB flats since May and that BTO prices are affordable for newlywed first-timers.

The minister also commented on the issue of second-timers purchasing flats.

"For second-timers, the issue is more complicated as they rely more on the resale market and our influence over the resale market is indirect.

"The current resale prices are the results of an imbalance in supply and demand. We are taking active steps to re-balance them, but we need time," he said.

kane
23-11-11, 07:46
He was probably directing this at the bedok queue.

bargain hunter
23-11-11, 08:15
so what time does this start selling today? started already? any more live updates? :D

Lovelle
23-11-11, 08:30
bedok is a hot place for IT professional and middle class FT.

i noticed there are many weirdos especially in the central area..

don't knw if u guys notice

Worsty
23-11-11, 08:42

Don't like that leh..what if i'm mistaken as one of the weirdos you noticed :D

But yeah. I would call the FT, low to lower middle class? Those in the central area. There isn't much higher end FT professionals for the sheer fact that there's no condos in this area. It's Tanah Merah, Bedok Reservoir or Upper East Coast Road.

BR will serve the gap in the demand.

BTW, ran passed (10pm) the showflat (my usual running route around the estate) yesterday. Not anywhere as crowded as what i saw in the earlier days. They take turns? Or budget not enough to pay the students? :D

p3nboy
23-11-11, 08:44
can use tissue to chop place mah....

Worsty
23-11-11, 08:54
http://www.ongpohlin.com/2011/11/indicative-property-price-for-bedok.html

Courtesy of Tripp in case non of you have seen this.

Don't get how they get the indicative psf though. Lowest selling price of the indicative price / lowest sq feet and i get a figure that's 1XX more. My maths fail or i'm missing something?

gn108
23-11-11, 08:59
I notice East more chubby people while West most are skinny.
But East more friendlier

devilplate
23-11-11, 09:07
But East more friendlier

u r chub or skin?

how abt north and central? hehe

devilplate
23-11-11, 09:09

Don't get how they get the indicative psf though. Lowest selling price of the indicative price / lowest sq feet and i get a figure that's 1XX more. My maths fail or i'm missing something?

sianz....was hoping to get 2bdr ard 800k

dream a dream

gn108
23-11-11, 09:30
East wor ...chubby-checker and friendly...Siglap boy.

u r chub or skin?

how abt north and central? hehe

august
23-11-11, 09:33

Hmm, slightly lower pricing than i expected. :o

devilplate
23-11-11, 09:33
East wor ...chubby-checker and friendly...Siglap boy.

siglap feels like a resort town.....even the birds there r happy merry :)

i am slowly catching the chubby syndrome....LOL

toiletsiao
23-11-11, 09:44
going on sale now liao ...

price increased from the previous indication....1 bedroom is selling 15XXpsf .. its 1450psf for 3bedroom ...

not sure capitaland released how many units for sale though...its definately not a full launch...

toiletsiao
23-11-11, 09:45

dream a dream

800k+ can onli get 1 bedroom nia zz

devilplate
23-11-11, 09:45

price increased from the previous indication....1 bedroom is selling 15XXpsf .. its 1450psf for 3bedroom ...

not sure capitaland released how many units for sale though...its definately not a full launch...

how they gona sell at those px!

its 4yrs non-guaranteed future pricing.....hahahahhaa

devilplate
23-11-11, 09:46
800k+ can onli get 1 bedroom nia zz

i join the bear club better.....hahahahaha

toiletsiao
23-11-11, 09:48

yah.. u be amazed lah... haha

i think some stacks released sold out liao as of last update 30mins ago....

Lovelle
23-11-11, 09:51
Don't like that leh..what if i'm mistaken as one of the weirdos you noticed :D

But yeah. I would call the FT, low to lower middle class? Those in the central area. There isn't much higher end FT professionals for the sheer fact that there's no condos in this area. It's Tanah Merah, Bedok Reservoir or Upper East Coast Road.

BR will serve the gap in the demand.

BTW, ran passed (10pm) the showflat (my usual running route around the estate) yesterday. Not anywhere as crowded as what i saw in the earlier days. They take turns? Or budget not enough to pay the students? :D

my fren stay in central told me, one day after she alighted fr the train. Somebody followed her back home.....eee

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 09:52

I grew up near Bedok central...and yes... I would say I am a non-conformist weirdo...

Lovelle
23-11-11, 09:53
But East more friendlier

all the katong food are very tempting in the east. it makes the west people exercise a bit more to get there

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 09:54
But East more friendlier
East more resort and laidback feel while west more academic and industrial.

gn108
23-11-11, 09:54
Huat ar...
If this sells well, Bishan launch will be even higher ...much higher.
Sure got que as well

Lovelle
23-11-11, 09:57
East more resort and laidback feel while west more academic and industrial.

east got more ppl driving porsche and lambo....with hot chick at the passenger seat...

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 09:57

I was wrong to predict 1300psf. But right to guess not full launch...

kane
23-11-11, 09:58

dream a dream

They should thank Centro for making them look relatively easier on the eye, albeit their quantums are pretty pricey.

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 09:59
my fren stay in central told me, one day after she alighted fr the train. Somebody followed her back home.....eee
I ever kena groped on bus by same sex professional wearing shirt and tie...when I was younger la like ten years back.

devilplate
23-11-11, 09:59

no wonder no update from my agt...whahahah...cant be bothered.....cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:00
ur fren must be sexy and chio!!!!

august
23-11-11, 10:01

haha i knew it. Dont waste my time on this one.

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:01
I grew up near Bedok central...and yes... I would say I am a non-conformist weirdo...

sometimes a weirdo believes others r weirdos.....hehehe

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:02
They should thank Centro for making them look relatively easier on the eye, albeit their quantums are pretty pricey.
Shitz! If they really managed to sell Bedok at 1500psf 800k, I will market TKurau and Kovan mm at 1700!!!

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:03
I ever kena groped on bus by same sex professional wearing shirt and tie...when I was younger la like ten years back.

pri sch days, we all guys like to play groping games too....whahahaha

august
23-11-11, 10:03

:scared-4:
never throw the pervert one punch?

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:04
i am gona further wasting my time to check out the showflat later and also get back my chq....LOL

august
23-11-11, 10:04
Shitz! If they really managed to sell Bedok at 1500psf 800k, I will market TKurau and Kovan mm at 1700!!!

must look at average pricing. Average definitely no way $1.5k, more like $1.3k

Lovelle
23-11-11, 10:05
pri sch days, we all guys like to play groping games too....whahahaha

are u in mixed school or just boy school ?

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:05

lets sing "dream a dream"

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:06
:scared-4:
never throw the pervert one punch?
He looked like gentleman and not exactly bad looking. I was more surprised then shocked. Wonder what his problem is. I just stood up and moved to another seat. He had the cheek to look and smile at me during the whole thing where he placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed...

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:06
are u in mixed school or just boy school ?

mixed....

tink back damn boliao and childish la....but hey i am less den 10yo lor....LOL

Worsty
23-11-11, 10:07

If both are 99LH, i would actually go for the BR if prices are per what you quoted. Maybe 5mins longer to drive at night with no jams but with the convenience of the MRT/Bus interchange and a mall to run errands.

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:07
lets sing "dream a dream"
The condo ad one or... Stars shining bright above me...

august
23-11-11, 10:08
i am gona further wasting my time to check out the showflat later and also get back my chq....LOL

you trying 1.2k psf for 2 bedder? should be able to get leh.

Lovelle
23-11-11, 10:08
no wonder no update from my agt...whahahah...cant be bothered.....cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
stick to ur orig plan, there are so many below $7xxk in the market

p3nboy
23-11-11, 10:09
is this project call bedok residence or belok residence?

Lovelle
mixed....

nowadays kids matured real quick....no thanks to internet

mcmlxxvi
If both are 99LH, i would actually go for the BR if prices are per what you quoted. Maybe 5mins longer to drive at night with no jams but with the convenience of the MRT/Bus interchange and a mall to run errands.
Since when is "i live on top of the bus interchange" an atas thing? In western developed countries the upclass dont stay next to maddeningly crowded public congregation points. So NOT exclusive!

Lovelle
23-11-11, 10:10
He looked like gentleman and not exactly bad looking. I was more surprised then shocked. Wonder what his problem is. I just stood up and moved to another seat. He had the cheek to look and smile at me during the whole thing where he placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed...
then what happen next ?

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:12
you trying 1.2k psf for 2 bedder? should be able to get leh.

my target px can only get a 1+study.....hahaha

Worsty
mixed....

For mine, like 10+ gang up strip, weggie, whack(if they try to resist) the chosen 'victim'. Everytime different classmate. Almost everyone tio. No escape unless the classmate is the type very brittle, sickly one and/or cannot take a joke or made fun of. School uniforms are always in bad shape after that. Haha

All boys school.

mcmlxxvi
Take pictures for us! Especially the board with SOLD stickers!

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:13
then what happen next ?
He just remained there lor. Maybe he steam liao cant get up... Kakaka

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:14
Since when is "i live on top of the bus interchange" an atas thing? In western developed countries the upclass dont stay next to maddeningly crowded public congregation points. So NOT exclusive!

i tot so!! tats y i tot 800k can get 2bdr!

august
then what happen next ?

our mcmxxl feels shiok lah after seeing the bugger is handsome hahaha :p

plguest
Can anybody tell what is the psf they really sale for each type of flat?:cheers1:

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:15
For mine, like 10+ gang up strip, weggie, whack(if they try to resist) the chosen 'victim'. Everytime different classmate. Almost everyone tio. No escape unless the classmate is the type very brittle, sickly one and/or cannot take a joke or made fun of. School uniforms are always in bad shape after that. Haha

All boys school.
I from mixed SAP school also got such leh!!! The few girls around just rolled their eyes.

devilplate

All boys school.

WAH....u guys r hardcore!!

not sure i can tahan tat kind of abuse anot....i shd belong to the brittle group....LOL

Lovelle
He just remained there lor. Maybe he steam liao cant get up... Kakaka

so you let him continue to rubba rubba , just becoz he is not bad looking ?

hmm,,,, dbl confirmed abt weirdness of bedook ppl

East Lover
23-11-11, 10:16

haha that's what i expected! 1500psf for 1 bedder!
so brother, can I laught now? DBR good buy liao? double confirm? :D :D

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:17
Can anybody tell what is the psf they really sale for each type of flat?:cheers1:
i suggest u call any of the ERA agts :)

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:17
so you let him continue to rubba rubba , just becoz he is not bad looking ?

hmm,,,, dbl confirmed abt weirdness of bedook ppl
Wa lan no la he start rubbing then I stood up and moved liao...

gn108
23-11-11, 10:19
Aiyah, North also got gay ...students call him Bishan Gay...got own nick!
Famous liao...

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:19
Wa lan no la he start rubbing then I stood up and moved liao...
bro....i tink u shdnt go into the details in the first plc....

alot of kapos here....LOL

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:20

confirm plus chop argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:21
i suggest u call any of the ERA agts :)
Strange... Nowadays I dont really get any updates sms from agents... Maybe I dont have ERA ones.

Lovelle
23-11-11, 10:22
Aiyah, North also got gay ...students call him Bishan Gay...got own nick!
Famous liao...

Guess which condo has many gays stay in ?

mcmlxxvi
bro....i tink u shdnt go into the details in the first plc....

alot of kapos here....LOL
Ya la digress liao woops just add another to the digression

Worsty

With the possibility of offending some people here, i wouldn't consider TK and Kovan that atas since Kovan is just like Bedok (same demographics type but different parts of Singapore) and TK needs to resolve the parking and traffic issue before i consider it exclusive. Without Tao nao being located there, why would anyone want to choose that part of D15 to invest/stay over say Siglap or Tahjong Rhu if we're referring to same price range. If it's Amber and Meyer i'll agree with you 100% on the atas factor.

This development is clearly targeting difference group of people from what you're referring to. The atas, wouldn't buy a unit here to stay and it's mostly for upgraders or young working couple that just manage to afford a condo and thinking having a MRT would allow them to save on a car. It comes naturally that without a car, it would be a major plus to be able to run all your errands within mins of walking.

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:24
The Ga(y)le?

East Lover
23-11-11, 10:24
confirm plus chop argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wonder who dear to buy? what's the return rate if the most lousy 1 bedder at $659k? only 517 sqft???

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:26
With the possibility of offending some people here, i wouldn't consider TK and Kovan that atas since Kovan is just like Bedok (same demographics type but different parts of Singapore) and TK needs to resolve the parking and traffic issue before i consider it exclusive. Without Tao nao being located there, why would anyone want to choose that part of D15 to invest/stay over say Siglap or Tahjong Rhu if we're referring to same price range. If it's Amber and Meyer i'll agree with you 100% on the atas factor.

This development is clearly targeting difference group of people from what you're referring to. The atas, wouldn't buy a unit here to stay and it's mostly for upgraders or young working couple that just manage to afford a condo and thinking having a MRT would allow them to save on a car. It comes naturally that without a car, it would be a major plus to be able to run all your errands within mins of walking.
TK and K have few hdb so mostly lowrise landed view. The feeling is very different even if the demo is similar. Profile definitely not similar. Speaking of driving, how many or any carpark lots for this project?

august
23-11-11, 10:26
Strange... Nowadays I dont really get any updates sms from agents... Maybe I dont have ERA ones.

yah lesser and lesser.. aiya they also know the investors are holding back and at sideline waiting.

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 10:29
yah lesser and lesser.. aiya they also know the investors are holding back and at sideline waiting.
No extra money to spent on sms blast services!

devilplate
i prefer to noe which condo has more lesbians....passive ones hor....not aggresive types....hahaha

august
wonder who dear to buy? what's the return rate if the most lousy 1 bedder at $659k? only 517 sqft???

those who missed the boat 2 yrs ago and holding tons of cash until now will surely buy. Buy and no harm tahan for next 3 yrs.

howgozit
drove by this morning.... heard from agent half gone already.

1 bdr $1400psf
2 bdr $1300psf
3 bdr $1200psf

gn108
23-11-11, 10:30
Lincoln Modern? Haha

East Lover
23-11-11, 10:33
those who missed the boat 2 yrs ago and holding tons of cash until now will surely buy. Buy and no harm tahan for next 3 yrs.
they didn't listen to basic theory? can't wait for one more year? 50% discount leh! hahahaha:D

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:34
drove by this morning.... heard from agent half gone already.

1 bdr $1400psf
2 bdr $1300psf
3 bdr $1200psf

r they still clearing the queues? how many units sold?

devilplate
23-11-11, 10:35
which means u caught the boat! congrats

Worsty
23-11-11, 10:42
TK and K have few hdb so mostly lowrise landed view. The feeling is very different even if the demo is similar. Profile definitely not similar. Speaking of driving, how many or any carpark lots for this project?

I get where you're coming from regarding the lowrise landed view. Didn't include that into consideration. Mine is based more on the income level and age bracket so that's why there's a difference in the results of our opinions.

Maybe it's just me choosing BR over say Kovan (can't stay in north east of Singapore, personal preference) and TK ( value convenience more over lowrise landed view). This is for staying though but i believe BR will also be able to attract tenants more easily if priced at the same rental as developments Kovan and TK.

No idea on the number of lots. Should have enough considering it comes with a mall? At least 1 each for owners/tenants unlike ATT.

flagship74
23-11-11, 10:43
But East more friendlier

your opinion is really funny:D

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:00
I get where you're coming from regarding the lowrise landed view. Didn't include that into consideration. Mine is based more on the income level and age bracket so that's why there's a difference in the results of our opinions.

Maybe it's just me choosing BR over say Kovan (can't stay in north east of Singapore, personal preference) and TK ( value convenience more over lowrise landed view). This is for staying though but i believe BR will also be able to attract tenants more easily if priced at the same rental as developments Kovan and TK.

No idea on the number of lots. Should have enough considering it comes with a mall? At least 1 each for owners/tenants unlike ATT.
frankly....isit gd to be atas? i tot atas = snobbish? no?

Worsty
23-11-11, 11:10
atas is atas. Snob is snob. Different altogether but quite a number of people mixed it up.

I feel that atas is more like they are born with the ability to enjoy the finer things in life. They know they are rich and they do spend like they do at times but they enjoy the simple pleasures of life, have friends in different social classes and do not look down on people.

Snobs is more like a character flaw where they just cannot stand people of a lower status than them. Spent money purposely just to display and flaunt their wealth for no reasons other than elevating their own standings.

Met both groups almost daily from pri school upwards to jc.

My interpretation could be different from how others see it though.

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 11:11
Think direct translation is 'high' as in class...

Eastboy
23-11-11, 11:16
why suddenly the thread became kinda 'steamy' in here ah? haha

any live reports?

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:17
Think direct translation is 'high' as in class...
mabe i am shallow lor....since yng i always equate atas with snobbish....LOL

or mabe i am not 'there' yet la.....hahahaha

gn108
23-11-11, 11:22
Been spending more time in South-West recently - so some light-hearted observations. Westies are quite skinny though - generally speaking.

A better word for Easties would be laidback - but the congestion might change all that in future unless you go far-east like Changi Village.

your opinion is really funny:D

Worsty
23-11-11, 11:23
why suddenly the thread became kinda 'steamy' in here ah? haha

any live reports?

Live reports of the showflat or the steamy details? hahaha.

At work now, otherwise i'll just walk over to the showflat. May drop by after work just to kapo. Get some inspiration from the ID works and to check out the fittings that they offer.

Apparently whatever is released is mostly sold according to the earlier posters. No wonder capital land finally got money to top up the disposable toilet seat covers over in my office block after a break of 1.5-2months. :o

dmonddd
23-11-11, 11:29
http://business.asiaone.com/Business/News/Story/A1Story20111122-312056.html

He cited the deteriorating global economic situation as one of the reasons to be wary.

"The current low interest rate will not stay low forever. Any global economic recession may also affect their (Singaporeans') jobs

A sign of increasing interest rate?
What if I buy now and within my salary 50% of my salary, later an increase in intrest rate increase my monthly installment to 70% of my salary?

Ok buy less ex or put more cash borrow less

If I buy resale rent now ok but if installments shoot up because of higher interest rate, I have to top up? Out of money some more
If I rent out now

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:32
A sign of increasing interest rate?
What if I buy now and within my salary 50% of my salary, later an increase in intrest rate increase my monthly installment to 70% of my salary?

Ok buy less ex or put more cash borrow less

If I buy resale rent now ok but if installments shoot up because of higher interest rate, I have to top up? Out of money some more
If I rent out now
imagine u r jobless/retired and den tink whether u still can afford to invest anot....bestest and safest ;)

dmonddd
23-11-11, 11:33

With so many kiasu chaps queuing up if I m developer I sure up
Now poor fellas who queued for so long, for sake of pride LAN LAN cannot come home empty handed. Psychology play.

Lol

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:35
Been spending more time in South-West recently - so some light-hearted observations. Westies are quite skinny though - generally speaking.

A better word for Easties would be laidback - but the congestion might change all that in future unless you go far-east like Changi Village.

even pasir ris getting congested...sianzzzzzz

ya....feel like shifting further to changi village liao....but like only got some hdbs and army camps there lor.....LOL

gn108
23-11-11, 11:35
if scared liao, then put down 50%, or even 70% such that even the worse rental can cover the installments, property tax, agent fees and maintenance fees. Quiet safe unless really no tenant - then eat grass.

imagine u r jobless/retired and den tink whether u still can afford to invest anot....bestest and safest ;)

dmonddd
23-11-11, 11:36

Jobless throw investment plan out the window. Sell immediately

Retired - pull $$ from savings to top up for 2 years fastest. Can keep if have confidence Market rebounds 2 years later

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:37
With so many kiasu chaps queuing up if I m developer I sure up
Now poor fellas who queued for so long, for sake of pride LAN LAN cannot come home empty handed. Psychology play.

Lol
from wat i noe, those in q r all paid by agts lah.....where got homebuyers queue few nites....siao ar....

so many agts offering to take in chq and said they got runners avail.....FOC

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:39
Jobless throw investment plan out the window. Sell immediately

Retired - pull $$ from savings to top up for 2 years fastest. Can keep if have confidence Market rebounds 2 years later
i haf been jobless and buying.....so who say jobless mustnt invest in ppty?

dmonddd
23-11-11, 11:40
No no good to spend some time as this clearly tells you something about the crowd and also sets the psf for other new launches

gn108
23-11-11, 11:43
Changi Nth, near prison - got very nice landed plots to build dream home.

Meyer/Amber = built up. 2.1x - 2.8x density.
Telok Kurau = roads narrow, so many en bloc, become many units
Joo Chiat = Coralis, Parc SeaBreeze will add more.
Upper ECR/ECR = same thing, EB, so many more units.

Today minor accident on MB road and kena jam for 30-40 mins. Sianz.

Pasir Ris lagi worse in time to come. NV, Pallette, Livia etc etc.
Aiyoh :banghead:

even pasir ris getting congested...sianzzzzzz

ya....feel like shifting further to changi village liao....but like only got some hdbs and army camps there lor.....LOL

howgozit
23-11-11, 11:44
Bro,

Atas is colloquial malay for Snob.

atas is atas. Snob is snob. Different altogether but quite a number of people mixed it up.

I feel that atas is more like they are born with the ability to enjoy the finer things in life. They know they are rich and they do spend like they do at times but they enjoy the simple pleasures of life, have friends in different social classes and do not look down on people.

Snobs is more like a character flaw where they just cannot stand people of a lower status than them. Spent money purposely just to display and flaunt their wealth for no reasons other than elevating their own standings.

Met both groups almost daily from pri school upwards to jc.

My interpretation could be different from how others see it though.

hyenergix
23-11-11, 11:45
Next few years may not b so rosy, particularly after Christmas this year. Wait for firesales.

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:45
Changi Nth, near prison - got very nice landed plots to build dream home.

Meyer/Amber = built up. 2.1x - 2.8x density.
Telok Kurau = roads narrow, so many en bloc, become many units
Joo Chiat = Coralis, Parc SeaBreeze will add more.
Upper ECR/ECR = same thing, EB, so many more units.

Today minor accident on MB road and kena jam for 30-40 mins. Sianz.

Pasir Ris lagi worse in time to come. NV, Pallette, Livia etc etc.
Aiyoh :banghead:
i find changi north area more jam den pasir ris.....driving in and out during peak hrs simply nitemare

i tink once ERL plan announced....govt might start to develop changi V

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:47
Next few years may not b so rosy, particularly after Christmas this year. Wait for firesales.
ya....if no firesale den u sell urs to me hor hehehe

kane
23-11-11, 11:47
So how many units sold?

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 11:48
Live reports of the showflat or the steamy details? hahaha.

At work now, otherwise i'll just walk over to the showflat. May drop by after work just to kapo. Get some inspiration from the ID works and to check out the fittings that they offer.

Apparently whatever is released is mostly sold according to the earlier posters. No wonder capital land finally got money to top up the disposable toilet seat covers over in my office block after a break of 1.5-2months. :o
Got office near the showflat meh?? You work in school?

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:50
i tink he is staying nearby there la....

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 11:52
You dont take loans one ah bro? No job bank will lend meh

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:54
if scared liao, then put down 50%, or even 70% such that even the worse rental can cover the installments, property tax, agent fees and maintenance fees. Quiet safe unless really no tenant - then eat grass.

down 50% DP and keep 2-3yrs cash for installment+ppty tax+abit buffer

dun tell me whole 2-3yrs cant find any tenant.....den will be like end of the world situation....;P

hyenergix
23-11-11, 11:57
ya....if no firesale den u sell urs to me hor hehehe

Deal. Let me push e valuation first to 110% above my expected price, then I confirm give u 10% discount! Economic data n inflation r looking worse every month. I'm expecting firesales from owners in 2H 2012.

gn108
23-11-11, 11:57
Timing impt ...if you have been at this and collecting for more than the last 10 yrs - then I think very safe.

If people start now = then I think may have problem if things really go south and the tenants start flying like ducks.

down 50% DP and keep 2-3yrs cash for installment+ppty tax+abit buffer

dun tell me whole 2-3yrs cant find any tenant.....den will be like end of the world situation....;P

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:58
after 14th jan i duno la....

b4 tat i only take 50-60% loan max and got liquid cash to show banks.....one condition: must buy for investment....banks takes ur rental income if u default payment

dun even nid to show iras statement if u dunwan to....hehehe

devilplate
23-11-11, 11:59
Timing impt ...if you have been at this and collecting for more than the last 10 yrs - then I think very safe.

If people start now = then I think may have problem if things really go south and the tenants start flying like ducks.
in other words....$$ not enuff dun fry ppty.....fry equities better

kane
23-11-11, 12:00
Deal. Let me push e valuation first to 110% above my expected price, then I confirm give u 10% discount! Economic data n inflation r looking worse every month. I'm expecting firesales from owners in 2H 2012.

What would be the catalyst stimulating the firesale you reckon?

devilplate
23-11-11, 12:01
firesale means 20-30% below average tx px la....u tink i am 10yo kid meh....:P

dmonddd
23-11-11, 12:04

In general la.

Note your comments in childhood days
No wonder now do cyber revenge lol

gn108
23-11-11, 12:05
The cheaper the game the more variance and shorter cycles.
But property is better to play when you are not working ...more time to see if good (facing, layout, surroundings etc etc).
I find this the irritating part of property investing but the most important in getting a good buy. Stocks/FX/Cty all fungible - so no differentiation.

in other words....$$ not enuff dun fry ppty.....fry equities better

devilplate
23-11-11, 12:06
In general la.

Note your comments in childhood days
No wonder now do cyber revenge lol
er....u mean groping ar? LOL....tot its vy common during our time....no?

or mabe i from lousy neighbourhood school tat y.....LOL

hopeful
23-11-11, 12:07
after 14th jan i duno la....

b4 tat i only take 50-60% loan max and got liquid cash to show banks.....one condition: must buy for investment....banks takes ur rental income if u default payment

dun even nid to show iras statement if u dunwan to....hehehe

You bought in 1st quarter of 2009.
Hows your experience with applying for mortgages? Ever tried for DPS, IAS, 80-90% LTV during that time?
Banks willing to entertain your request for 80-90% LTV?

I ask because a lot of people want to buy during crash.
But if banks ask for more downpayment, eg 30%, wont the cash outlay be the same. eg 20% DP during boomtime = 30% DP for firesale.

devilplate
23-11-11, 12:08
The cheaper the game the more variance and shorter cycles.
But property is better to play when you are not working ...more time to see if good (facing, layout, surroundings etc etc).
I find this the irritating part of property investing but the most important in getting a good buy. Stocks/FX/Cty all fungible - so no differentiation.

btw when i say jobless....i meant i am currently not a slave to any coy....tats all....;)

devilplate
23-11-11, 12:10
You bought in 1st quarter of 2009.
Hows your experience with applying for mortgages? Ever tried for DPS, IAS, 80-90% LTV during that time?
Banks willing to entertain your request for 80-90% LTV?

I ask because a lot of people want to buy during crash.
But if banks ask for more downpayment, eg 30%, wont the cash outlay be the same. eg 20% DP during boomtime = 30% DP for firesale.
during tat period, no way banks will lend u more den 60% if u cant provide sufficient IRAS/income statement.....mabe partly tats y i only borrow max 60%....whahahaha

as for banks....different banks got different threshold level.....tats all i can say

as for deferred payment, DPS.....wat does it goto do wif bank loan??? those days, u can flip without taking any loan.....just got enuff for 1st 20% and den flip b4 TOP

and tats y i said revert LTV back to 80 or even 90% got no difference for me.....wat i want is removal of 4yrs ssd.....or at least reduce the %

hyenergix
23-11-11, 12:12
firesale means 20-30% below average tx px la....u tink i am 10yo kid meh....:P

Then I will juz mark up by 20% for u, n give u 20% discount. 10% drop is a good sign to start hunting for a good buy.

EU n US r cutting back spending plus retrenching. The demand for our goods n services will drop. Unless $ is printed in a big way, but it seems v unlikely now. I suppose e poor data will really show up in 1H 2012.

This project is likely to b flash in e pan for a mass market project. The one at Bishan may not b as hot as this.

devilplate
23-11-11, 12:14
Then I will juz mark up by 20% for u, n give u 20% discount. 10% drop is a good sign to start hunting for a good buy.

i oredi said 20-30% below average tx px....

10% falls short hor.....gime 10% more la....fren fren ;)

dmonddd
23-11-11, 12:16
btw when i say jobless....i meant i am currently not a slave to any coy....tats all....;)
Confused with your jobless definition ? You r probably self employed or retired, my take

devilplate
23-11-11, 12:17
Confused with your jobless definition ? You r probably self employed or retired, my take
up to ur imagination whichever pleases u ;)

dmonddd
23-11-11, 12:17
Don't be confused. He's self-employed. Do some trading here and there
Aiyo no wonder we have so many hits in the other forum.

Plain bored

Worsty
23-11-11, 12:18
Bro,

Atas is colloquial malay for Snob.

It is? My bad then.

dmonddd
23-11-11, 12:19
up to ur imagination whichever pleases u ;)
Stand down soldier

Worsty
23-11-11, 12:20

What i meant is i stay at Bedok South. If i wasn't at work, i would be able to walk from home to the showflat.

fiat500
23-11-11, 12:23
pls come back to the topic of BR which is supposed to b...
anyone here got any feedback on the response so far?
what are the actual selling prices of d units? :cheers2:

devilplate
23-11-11, 12:28
Don't be confused. He's self-employed. Do some trading here and there
Aiyo no wonder we have so many hits in the other forum.

Plain bored
seriously, u can check wif banks like UOB, SCB, CitiB......tell them u got 1mil cash and ask them whether u can buy 1mil ppty and borrow 500k from them? all the banks wud love to deal wif u

i jus exagerate abit....dun nid to show tat large amount % of cash for ur intended ppty

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 12:36
What i meant is i stay at Bedok South. If i wasn't at work, i would be able to walk from home to the showflat.
I see! Fellow Bedokian. Boys school I guess is SP?

p3nboy
23-11-11, 13:02
this thread is interesting, can talk anything but BR:D

Worsty
23-11-11, 13:05
I see! Fellow Bedokian. Boys school I guess is SP?

Nope. ACS actually. Although quite a substantial number of friends that i hang with these days are from SP. (All living in the east, my old school mates are all mostly staying in the west and/or D9/D10/D11. It's a chore sometimes to drive over to meet them if i just want a quiet session)

Laguna
23-11-11, 13:24
Q number was sold for $5,000
the situation was rather out of control this morning

I was told CEA was there pretending as buyers this morning, agents selling Q number and were caught by CEA.....

and agents refued to pay students...

lot of stories

august
23-11-11, 13:29
Capitaland the developer has made it clear whether it is queuing or balloting system is left to the marketing agent i.e. ERA to decide. ;)

I think CEA the regulatory body has a role in looking into such practices by the marketing agent.

thomastansb
23-11-11, 13:32
I use UOB some times. No need income, 70% loan. No question asked.

during tat period, no way banks will lend u more den 60% if u cant provide sufficient IRAS/income statement.....mabe partly tats y i only borrow max 60%....whahahaha

as for banks....different banks got different threshold level.....tats all i can say

as for deferred payment, DPS.....wat does it goto do wif bank loan??? those days, u can flip without taking any loan.....just got enuff for 1st 20% and den flip b4 TOP

and tats y i said revert LTV back to 80 or even 90% got no difference for me.....wat i want is removal of 4yrs ssd.....or at least reduce the %

thomastansb
23-11-11, 13:33
It is hard to stop people from queuing. Somemore private property.

Capitaland the developer has made it clear whether it is queuing or balloting system is left to the marketing agent i.e. ERA to decide. ;)

I think CEA the regulatory body has a role in looking into such practices by the marketing agent.

august
23-11-11, 13:41

I was told CEA was there pretending as buyers this morning, agents selling Q number and were caught by CEA.....

lot of stories

tell stories leh. :D

I believe CEA should really look into it. But nowadays enforcement in Spore is just talk and put nice nice on paper only, no bite at all.

p3nboy
23-11-11, 13:51
any blood?

Leeds
23-11-11, 13:52
It is a shame for Capitaland to engage ERA for the launch. It is true that ERA may have the biggest numbers of agents but they are more toward HDB resales. Most of the past launches I attended involving ERA had never been handled properly. With the resale market now almost at a standstill, probably most agents will want to try their luck in new launches. Perhaps, ERA quoted the cheapest rate for the launch.

p3nboy
23-11-11, 13:57
in cina, buyer smash showroom for price cutting. in spore, buyer fight over Q number to pay higher price....:doh: :doh:

wilander
23-11-11, 14:01
these days most launches are handled by 2 agencies instead of just one. Perhaps Capland is also cheapskate? :D
on the whole this does not give a good impression of them. In fact FEO's reputation, which used to be down in the dumps, has improved markedly.

Wild Falcon
23-11-11, 14:05
I think Capitaland has a say in how to market the project. An agent is just following instructions - Capitaland just trying to shirk responsibility by putting the blame on the agent. Or else Capitaland marketing department should be fired. I am pretty sure they are supportive of the queuing system to create hype. What a shame. FEO is so much more dignified nowadays.

Capitaland seems to get everything wrong nowadays. Bidding price like 40% higher than the second bidder (e.g. Bishan), hiring people to queue to create demand etc.

rattydrama
23-11-11, 14:05
FEO employed their own agent wor....

I nevr have a good impression of ERA agents, agressive and Ah Beng ..oops at least those that I came across.

Worsty
23-11-11, 14:16
FEO employed their own agent wor....

I nevr have a good impression of ERA agents, agressive and Ah Beng ..oops at least those that I came across.

What to do? If you are an ah beng and not really well educated. Being a property agent is one of the few avenues to getting a high paying job if you excel in it.

devilplate
23-11-11, 14:33

I tot capland is the one who insist to have queuing system and not the marketing agency?

devilplate
23-11-11, 14:34

lot of stories
U saw cea ppl caught those agts? Hohoho....orbi good

They shd do internal cobroke instead of selling the q ticket.....

devilplate
23-11-11, 14:36
I use UOB some times. No need income, 70% loan. No question asked.
Dun even nid to show liquid cash ? Wow.....i noe tat time uob offers 70% loan without income proof during the period when uol launch waterbank.....but nid to show some cash statement...

devilplate
23-11-11, 14:42
I think Capitaland has a say in how to market the project. An agent is just following instructions - Capitaland just trying to shirk responsibility by putting the blame on the agent. Or else Capitaland marketing department should be fired. I am pretty sure they are supportive of the queuing system to create hype. What a shame. FEO is so much more dignified nowadays.

Capitaland seems to get everything wrong nowadays. Bidding price like 40% higher than the second bidder (e.g. Bishan), hiring people to queue to create demand etc.
I agree feo so much better....feo really go by 1st come 1st book basis....as long u submit chq and reserve the unit....tats all and dun haf to q overnite which looks so ugly and low class....crapland! Whahahaha

And feo indicative px is almost the same as actal launch preview px too! More transparency and no cheap tactic

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 14:55
Raining meow and bowwow. Sold out yet?

fiat500
23-11-11, 14:55
I agree feo so much better....feo really go by 1st come 1st book basis....as long u submit chq and reserve the unit....tats all and dun haf to q overnite which looks so ugly and low class....crapland! Whahahaha

And feo indicative px is almost the same as actal launch preview px too! More transparency and no cheap tactic
this ERA really no standard..more like ching chong salesman type.

kane
23-11-11, 15:09

lot of stories

3 nights of queueing for $5k. Not bad.

Tripp
23-11-11, 15:11
Some showroom pictures from Bedok Residences that I found courtesy from Google:

rattydrama
23-11-11, 15:21
I tot capland is the one who insist to have queuing system and not the marketing agency?

marketing strategy should be from ERA If not why employ agency?:confused:

rattydrama
23-11-11, 15:25
if this project selling well... the one at Jurong East and Bishan will be even more pricey :D :D:D

newbie11
23-11-11, 15:28
1 bedroom 538sf at $1400psf

Lovelle
23-11-11, 15:39
really another Centris

devilplate
23-11-11, 15:43
1+study 1300psf...

Sian tot got xmas gift....:(

Eastboy
23-11-11, 15:48
1+study 1300psf...

Sian tot got xmas gift....:(

ya lor but never mind la maybe next xmas la....MR B say 'wait and see' mah....by xmas 2012 maybe you can get it at 750psf! :cheers4: :cheers4:

devilplate
23-11-11, 15:50
ya lor but never mind la maybe next xmas la....MR B say 'wait and see' mah....by xmas 2012 maybe you can get it at 750psf! :cheers4: :cheers4:
Discount 300psf gd enuff.... Me easily contented....

Dream a dream

Eastboy
23-11-11, 15:52
on another note, launching at such prices prove that EW line s a 'premium' line indeed...but recently it seems like CCL is the most premium...

So bros, which MRT line you think is the most premium when all are up?

1. EW
2. NS
3. NE
4. CC
5. DT
6. ER
:cheers2:

mcmlxxvi
23-11-11, 15:57
on another note, launching at such prices prove that EW line s a 'premium' line indeed...but recently it seems like CCL is the most premium...

So bros, which MRT line you think is the most premium when all are up?

1. EW
2. NS
3. NE
4. CC
5. DT
6. ER
:cheers2:
EW of course. All other lines are meant to ease its congestion.

Eastboy
23-11-11, 15:58

aiya i won't ask u la. i won't ask myself also. cos both of us vested in the EAST! :D :D :D

East Lover
23-11-11, 16:08
Yes, EW of course! that's why i bought DBR hahaha!

devilplate
23-11-11, 16:10
aiya i won't ask u la. i won't ask myself also. cos both of us vested in the EAST! :D :D :D
Which line depends on where is the epic center of sg in future....marina bay area is the best growth area?

Eastboy
23-11-11, 16:10
Yes, EW of course! that's why i bought DBR hahaha!

i forgot that this is a D16 thread. all of you are biased! :D

Worsty
23-11-11, 16:12

Confirm EW. All major financial district in Singapore utilizes the EW line. Even if you work in Suntec, you can drop off at Cityhall and walk. Just 2-3 mins more so than if you had stopped off at Esplanade station.

There's DTL that stops at Marina Bay Financial Centre but that's not up anytime soon.

Eastboy, you bought your pad already? Or you're referring to your present housing?

Worsty
23-11-11, 16:13
Discount 300psf gd enuff.... Me easily contented....

Dream a dream
If really drop to 750psf. I think there's more serious matters to attend to.

Eastboy
23-11-11, 16:22
Confirm EW. All major financial district in Singapore utilizes the EW line. Even if you work in Suntec, you can drop off at Cityhall and walk. Just 2-3 mins more so than if you had stopped off at Esplanade station.

There's DTL that stops at Marina Bay Financial Centre but that's not up anytime soon.

Eastboy, you bought your pad already? Or you're referring to your present housing?

hehe i agree. even taken far away pasir rid can reach Raffles Place within 30min.

ya currently i live in D15, and also have 5 vested properties in D15 and D16 left behind by my dad, so it's not really my own property la.

so i haven't bought my own pad yet using my OWN money. still looking!!! :scared-2:

devilplate
23-11-11, 16:26
hehe i agree. even taken far away pasir rid can reach Raffles Place within 30min.

ya currently i live in D15, and also have 5 vested properties in D15 and D16 left behind by my dad, so it's not really my own property la.

so i haven't bought my own pad yet using my OWN money. still looking!!! :scared-2:
Wah.....so jealous...

Haiz...i am not a pretty yng lady....hahahaha

Worsty
23-11-11, 16:32

5? Then can chill liao if all fully paid up or all with tenancy paying off the mortgages.

Unless you have 5 other siblings and you're your dad's least favourite child then poor thing you :D

Worsty
23-11-11, 16:35
Wah.....so jealous...

Haiz...i am not a pretty yng lady....hahahaha

Still got hope la..match your daughter (if you have one) with him lo..hahaha if not, with Eastboy's son.

bargain hunter
23-11-11, 16:40
so how many sold at what price? i am overseas, can't go down. :ashamed1:

Eastboy
23-11-11, 16:47
5? Then can chill liao if all fully paid up or all with tenancy paying off the mortgages.

Unless you have 5 other siblings and you're your dad's least favourite child then poor thing you :D

cannot chill at all, 3 fully paid but still have 2 on mortgage that's why i am in this forum!!!!. although tenancy will most likely be renewed in 2012, like what Mr B has been scaring me, anything can happen....i must be careful...

i do wish i have 5 other siblings to be with me....i am all on my own....mum and brother in UK after they divorced many years ago...i follow my dad :( miss my dad....i rather have him than to have 5 properties....:( ....

latour
23-11-11, 16:48

wow, price of DBR will go up up up when TOP... nice. cheers.

Eastboy
23-11-11, 16:55
so how many sold at what price? i am overseas, can't go down. :ashamed1:

you can pay me $5,000 i help you Q. wait, er...maybe there's no Q le....LOL.

Worsty
23-11-11, 17:34
cannot chill at all, 3 fully paid but still have 2 on mortgage that's why i am in this forum!!!!. although tenancy will most likely be renewed in 2012, like what Mr B has been scaring me, anything can happen....i must be careful...

i do wish i have 5 other siblings to be with me....i am all on my own....mum and brother in UK after they divorced many years ago...i follow my dad :( miss my dad....i rather have him than to have 5 properties....:( ....
Oh, sorry for your loss. No chance to reconcile with your mum and brother now?

With 3 fully paid, you're pretty..erm i mean very sorted really. Passive income should be at least 12k for 4 units assuming you're staying in one and i'm being very conservative here. i guess you're worried coz of your losses at stocks. Just stay clear of it for now and you should be fine. And since you have to watch out for 2 mortgages still, if you're concerned, maybe delay your plans for your own new purchase in the east.

minority
23-11-11, 17:55

Rooms look really small!

howgozit
23-11-11, 17:59

3 out of 5 properties fully paid... cannot chill... hmmm

sh
23-11-11, 18:05
3 out of 5 properties fully paid... cannot chill... hmmm

Can chill. with 3 fully paid can chill already. rental should cover remaining 2.

Worse case, sell one to pay of the remaining one.... 4 property fully paid. Can chill until frozen :D

Eastboy
23-11-11, 18:25
Can chill. with 3 fully paid can chill already. rental should cover remaining 2.

Worse case, sell one to pay of the remaining one.... 4 property fully paid. Can chill until frozen :D

i know...but ever since august hard to chill as I'm quite a high risk player in the stock market...have already lost about $200K but i have since repositioned and cut my losses. know a lot of people advise me to 'take a break' from the markets but i think i've got my dad's genes - we simply don't give up. :doh:

kane
23-11-11, 18:27
i know...but ever since august hard to chill as I'm quite a high risk player in the stock market...have already lost about $200K but i have since repositioned and cut my losses. know a lot of people advise me to 'take a break' from the markets but i think i've got my dad's genes - we simply don't give up. :doh:

Take a break is not giving up. It's just to relook at the markets. Sometimes, when you look at something to closely, your vision blurs.

sh
23-11-11, 18:36

Just be careful.... don't lose what your dad left you....

You'll never forgive yourself....:(

Eastboy
23-11-11, 18:36
Oh, sorry for your loss. No chance to reconcile with your mum and brother now?

With 3 fully paid, you're pretty..erm i mean very sorted really. Passive income should be at least 12k for 4 units assuming you're staying in one and i'm being very conservative here. i guess you're worried coz of your losses at stocks. Just stay clear of it for now and you should be fine. And since you have to watch out for 2 mortgages still, if you're concerned, maybe delay your plans for your own new purchase in the east.

thanks bro...well, was never close to my mum and bro...cos she remarried an ang moh, even my bro speaks like an ang mho now...we do meet up but i feel so distant from them. mum wanted me to join her in UK after my dad passed away in jan this yr, but my career, friends etc everyone here....will never leave singapore because this is the only place i can remember my dad...

what's worse is that if Basic read my story he'll be even happier...because of all my recent losses i've just sold off my 7mths old SLK last week. :( i just pray that 2012 will not get any worse....

kane
23-11-11, 18:54
You sold your car to cover the losses?

Eastboy
23-11-11, 18:54
my ERA friend told me that as of 11am today (within 1 hr) about 120units sold. :scared-1:

So I won't be surprised if 200units get sold in a day.

fiat500
23-11-11, 19:18
my ERA friend told me that as of 11am today (within 1 hr) about 120units sold. :scared-1:

So I won't be surprised if 200units get sold in a day.
More than that lah..i was just @ d showflat,its like a mkt place,jam packed at 8pm.
People r buying as if its firesales..frenzy atmosphere.
Units not cheap,averaging 800k+ for 1+study.
Many units snapped up alrdy.developer holding on to premium units till dis sat.

kane
23-11-11, 19:31
More than that lah..i was just @ d showflat,its like a mkt place,jam packed at 8pm.
People r buying as if its firesales..frenzy atmosphere.
Units not cheap,averaging 800k+ for 1+study.
Many units snapped up alrdy.developer holding on to premium units till dis sat.

Shouldn't hold, they should try and achieve 100% in one day. Then it might make their d'leedon a little more desirable.

toiletsiao
23-11-11, 19:45
Just heard .. Whatever that is launched today is fully sold

hyenergix
23-11-11, 19:46
Capitaland has under-priced the units.

Eastboy
23-11-11, 19:50
Capitaland has under-priced the units.

bro hyenergix you very bullish let!!! :eek:

hyenergix
23-11-11, 19:54
Only for projects near MRT, or at Jurong Lake District/Marina Bay Financial Center. The rest can forget it. I reiterate Capitaland should launch their 1 bedder at $1500 psf and it will still sell, albeit taking a few days more. Shareholders must strangle the CEO for making this blunder.

toiletsiao
23-11-11, 19:56
Just received a photo from fren .... 4entire blocks almost sold out... Base on the sold stickers pasted ... Chao chao 60% of the entire project is sold out ...

Eastboy
23-11-11, 19:58
Only for projects near MRT, or at Jurong Lake District/Marina Bay Financial Center. The rest can forget it. I reiterate Capitaland should launch their 1 bedder at $1500 psf and it will still sell, albeit taking a few days more. Shareholders must strangle the CEO for making this blunder.

thanks for the bullish breath of fresh air! i have had enough of negativity from all the press, forums, workplace, taxi-driver...even myself!!! :banghead:

peterng8
23-11-11, 20:00
I thought someone alway say the market is going to crash at the top visiting thread...are all these people who buy are fools as labelled by the particluar person??:D

Eastboy
23-11-11, 20:00

yup any property with MRT at doorstep surely have upside, it's so RARE to have mrt below one's house...don't think there will be another similar project like this within the near future, looking at how built up most MRT stations are nowadays....