PDA

View Full Version : Brochure for Warren and Mayspring

Jaeger
14-08-10, 19:16
Hello,

Do any one have a copy of the above property brochure so that I can check out the floor plan of each unit .

Thanks

sfwoo
15-08-10, 10:42
I dun have , but floor plans are misleading.

I walked thru Mayspring before, you may not like the place, the units are small(I saw a few 3+1 units), I think less than 1100 sq ft(or at least it felt like less than 1100 sq ft), and I did not like the private lift lobby which means you may never know who is living right next to you, some people like that, but I am very social, and dun like the "isolation" of a private lift lobby.

fooblackie
16-08-10, 08:33
I dun have , but floor plans are misleading.

I walked thru Mayspring before, you may not like the place, the units are small(I saw a few 3+1 units), I think less than 1100 sq ft(or at least it felt like less than 1100 sq ft), and I did not like the private lift lobby which means you may never know who is living right next to you, some people like that, but I am very social, and dun like the "isolation" of a private lift lobby.

sorry, din noe maysprings was private lift. is that correct?

apple3
23-08-10, 00:20

Maysprings no private lift. Maybe he mistaken for palm garden.
BTW, anyone still need the plan for the above mentioned 2 condos? I may have certain size but need to use my company sophisticated scanner.

peterng8
23-08-10, 09:37
BTW, anyone still need the plan for the above mentioned 2 condos? I may have certain size but need to use my company sophisticated scanner.

May I know are you an agent?:D

peterng8
23-08-10, 09:42

Mayspring price has jumped alot already...but i think the swimming pool is so small for such a place where there are many units, the function room is big and wading pool for kids are small also..the lift interior are like those HDB lift(all metallic silver look) just slightly better looking only...

sfwoo
23-08-10, 10:44

Sorry...I mistook for MAYFAIR. MAYFAIR in Jurong East, lift opens into private area, accessed by only 2 units per level.

apple3
23-08-10, 15:44
May I know are you an agent?:D

No. I'm not a property agent. Never bestow with such talent to be one.
Happen to know more about D23 after my company involve in one of the launch over there recently.

Got a dairy farm studio though.

apple3
23-08-10, 15:52
Mayspring price has jumped alot already...but i think the swimming pool is so small for such a place where there are many units, the function room is big and wading pool for kids are small also..the lift interior are like those HDB lift(all metallic silver look) just slightly better looking only...

The jump resulted from that piece of land where the interchange is sitting which is going to be up for sale for hub integration. (MRT, Residential, Commercial, something like centris) + 10mile development by Fareast which just submit BP to have whole building demolish instead of building apartment on top of existing structure + treehouse sold out momentum + DTL2 + some etc like sport complex.

Maysprings & linear basically is at the centre of everything juz that Maysprings facilities, space & price beat linear down while linear 999 tenture have a edge over Maysprings.

apple3
23-08-10, 15:55
Sorry...I mistook for MAYFAIR. MAYFAIR in Jurong East, lift opens into private area, accessed by only 2 units per level.

Ya. With a bowling alley as well. But the space/land constraint at common is bad enough.

peterng8
23-08-10, 19:52
The jump resulted from that piece of land where the interchange is sitting which is going to be up for sale for hub integration. (MRT, Residential, Commercial, something like centris) + 10mile development by Fareast which just submit BP to have whole building demolish instead of building apartment on top of existing structure + treehouse sold out momentum + DTL2 + some etc like sport complex.

Maysprings & linear basically is at the centre of everything juz that Maysprings facilities, space & price beat linear down while linear 999 tenture have a edge over Maysprings.

good lord...the whole building demolish?? ten mile junction sheng siong closes shop liao...biult something like centris...ho say liao...

moneymatters
24-08-10, 01:30
Heard Sheng Siong & all shops will move out by end October. Far East has already started building the show flat. Expect launch in October. Don't think Far East can demolish Ten Mile junction as it serves as LRT depot. More likely Far East will gut out the shops and redo the whole entire facade & interior. I think it will be developed into something similar to Anchorpoint or YewTee Point/YewTee Residences(mixed development). Separately URA is already conducting soil investigation for piece of empty land next to bus interchange & LRT station infront of Maysprings condo. According to URA website under Land sales, tender details for the mixed development will be available in Nov 2010. :)

apple3
24-08-10, 03:08
Heard Sheng Siong & all shops will move out by end October. Far East has already started building the show flat. Expect launch in October. Don't think Far East can demolish Ten Mile junction as it serves as LRT depot. More likely Far East will gut out the shops and redo the whole entire facade & interior. I think it will be developed into something similar to Anchorpoint or YewTee Point/YewTee Residences(mixed development). Separately URA is already conducting soil investigation for piece of empty land next to bus interchange & LRT station infront of Maysprings condo. According to URA website under Land sales, tender details for the mixed development will be available in Nov 2010. :)

Ya, you are absolutely right. But again, URA has not officially reject fareast BP while fareast has detailed in his BP that the LRT depot won't be affected. Let see, seem that D23 is going to be buzz with activity.

peterng8
24-08-10, 11:02

fantastic, that is what I like about this forum, diverse views with alot of info...thank you sir..:D

peterng8
24-08-10, 11:04
Ya, you are absolutely right. But again, URA has not officially reject fareast BP while fareast has detailed in his BP that the LRT depot won't be affected. Let see, seem that D23 is going to be buzz with activity.

thank you for your view...hoping that to happen..ha ha

moneymatters
24-08-10, 14:19
Based on concourse layout, Bukit Panjang could potentially be earmarked as a future MRT interchange. You may have heard our minister MBT mentioned about new Tengah HDB estate. Tengah is straddle between Jurong East/West & Bukit Batok/CCK. If you take a careful look at our city state, you can clearly make a business case for a line running from Jurong Island, passing through Jurong Birdpark, Jurong West, crossing over to Tengah New HDB Town, Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Mandai Zoo/Safari, Mandai New Town??, intersecting TSL (Thomson Line 2018/2020), NSL and ending up at Eastern corridor of Singapore. Bukit Panjang could also be a potential stop along a new line for future HSR (high speed rail) to KL. Just some crazy food for thoughts. :2cents:

apple3
24-08-10, 14:34
Based on concourse layout, Bukit Panjang could potentially be earmarked as a future MRT interchange. You may have heard our minister MBT mentioned about new Tengah HDB estate. Tengah is straddle between Jurong East/West & Bukit Batok/CCK. If you take a careful look at our city state, you can clearly make a business case for a line running from Jurong Island, passing through Jurong Birdpark, Jurong West, crossing over to Tengah New HDB Town, Bukit Batok, Bukit Panjang, Mandai Zoo/Safari, Mandai New Town??, intersecting TSL (Thomson Line 2018/2020), NSL and ending up at Eastern corridor of Singapore. Bukit Panjang could also be a potential stop along a new line for future HSR (high speed rail) to KL. Just some crazy food for thoughts. :2cents:

Message Deleted.

peterng8
24-08-10, 15:34

that will be for my next generation to enjoy the fruit....

Wild Falcon
25-08-10, 22:48
Maybe you should join LTA. Just look at the inefficient DTL3 and the numerous transfers gives me a headache. Thank goodness DTL2 that benefits this locale is more coherent ;) .

Wild Falcon
25-08-10, 22:56
Some buzz but not too much buzz please. D23 has always been leafy, serene and peaceful. I hope it remains that way - always.

By the way, major road widenings and 2 more flyovers along Upper Bukit Timah announced today. I'm surprised they're upgrading the road infrastructure together with the MRT line. I thought with the MRT, LTA will stop upgrading the roads (and force people to take MRT). Double good news! I suspect with the KTM out of the way, our government now has more flexibility to develop the area. Drivers/commuters can rejoice :). And if the KTM tracks are preserved as rail trails, cyclists can rejoice as well!

Geylang OKT
25-08-10, 23:11
Bukit Panjang and Choa Chu Kang residents huat ahhhh :D

devilplate
25-08-10, 23:16
Bukit Panjang and Choa Chu Kang residents huat ahhhh :D

BP HDB oredi huat till siao:cheers6:

Geylang OKT
25-08-10, 23:19
BP HDB oredi huat till siao:cheers6:

So the COV now will jump how much? :D

Geylang OKT
25-08-10, 23:26
SINGAPORE : The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is constructing two new flyovers and widening parts of Upper Bukit Timah Road and Woodlands Road to improve the overall traffic flow.

Upper Bukit Timah Road and Woodlands Road is a key arterial road, serving the Kranji and Mandai industrial estates as well as the Bukit Panjang and Choa Chu Kang residential estates.

Currently, it experiences high traffic volumes, especially at key junctions and intersections during peak hours.

LTA said when the road widening and improvement works are completed in 2015, there will be three continuous lanes in both directions.

Motorists travelling along this road can expect shorter journey times by using the new flyovers.

The road widening and improvement works are expected to commence in the second half of next year.

To minimise the period of disruption to the residents and motorists, LTA said it will dovetail the road works with the ongoing construction of stations and tunnels in Phase 2 of the Downtown Line (DTL2).

This is so that the reinstatement of the road carriageway affected by the DTL2 construction will also incorporate the road improvement works.

LTA said by taking this construction approach, the overall construction time will be shortened.

To facilitate the road improvement works and construction of the new flyovers, the government will need to acquire private lands along the roads under the Land Acquisition Act.

The acquisition will involve a row of shop houses along Woodlands Road and part lots along Upper Bukit Timah Road.

The Singapore Land Authority has gazetted the lands affected by the acquisition.

When Channel NewsAsia visited the affected tenants, most were not aware of the Land Acquisition notices pasted outside their shops.

But since construction is scheduled to start in the second half of next year, they have some time to figure out their next move.

"Of course it's a bit sad. Because we've already been here a few years already... We'll find another new location, it's a bit tough for us," said Michael Lim, manager of EG Supplies.

"We have to look for a next location to shift. We'll start informing our clients and our base, (that) we're going to shift," said Desmond Kng, owner of DK Pets 'N' Grooming Salon.

Meanwhile, motorists had mixed views about the move to improve traffic flow.

"During the construction work, there's going to be a lot of inconvenience caused, but ... in the long term, it will benefit all drivers," said one motorist.

Others said the traffic congestion will persist despite the widening of roads, as there are simply too many vehicles these days. - CNA /ls

devilplate
25-08-10, 23:26
So the COV now will jump how much? :D

u wana sell ar?:D

Geylang OKT
25-08-10, 23:44
u wana sell ar?:D

No lah... I kaypoh only... I don't even stay there :D

moneymatters
26-08-10, 18:03
THE opening of MRT stations

along the Downtown