PDA

View Full Version : Vacanza @ East

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

stayer
27-12-13, 11:22
Hi everyone. The brochure isn't very clear on what lighting will be provided, and what will just be wires hanging from the ceiling.

Anyone have any insight on that?

Thanks!

if isnt there means not provided.
common praise are wires hanging for whole of the house.
lighting to be install by the owner themselves.

blade_kap
27-12-13, 21:08
I prefer lightings.com.sg the price is transparent. Go visit their shop at jln besar.

Balestier has a lot of lighting shops too.

Thank you both for the info.

cdrum
27-12-13, 22:13
if isnt there means not provided.
common praise are wires hanging for whole of the house.
lighting to be install by the owner themselves.

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the info.

Akira Fudou
29-12-13, 17:04
are we required to pay a sum upfront before we can collect our keys?

cvincent
30-12-13, 13:40
are we required to pay a sum upfront before we can collect our keys?

probably half year's maintenance fees? just guessing.

Jellybean
30-12-13, 14:28
probably half year's maintenance fees? just guessing.

How much is the maintenance fees per month?

mshlin
30-12-13, 16:02
This morning visited V@E. A sign board reads "all CCTV in operation...."
but there is no camera along the fencing, neither a sensor. People can easily climb up and cross the side gate without being noticed at night.
And I lastly know the gap between two units is for disabled's access.:)
Anyone got letter about TOP?

cdrum
02-01-14, 00:29
If I searched correctly, I didn't see the record that Vacanza received TOP in December.

I searched for A1404-00297-2009 on the following site (yes, I went page by page to go through 198 records!)

https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/integ_search.aspx --> "Temporary Occupation Permits (TOP) Issued"

Bummer!

Sharky
02-01-14, 10:21
How difficult it'll be to construct an electronic barrier?
Any experts here?

Can we do it after taking over from the developer since HH refused to do it?

Located some links:
http://astrolsecurity.net/?p=240
http://tengmeng.com.sg/products-and-services/autogates-systems/

Blacknight
02-01-14, 11:46
If I searched correctly, I didn't see the record that Vacanza received TOP in December.

I searched for A1404-00297-2009 on the following site (yes, I went page by page to go through 198 records!)

https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/integ_search.aspx --> "Temporary Occupation Permits (TOP) Issued"

Bummer!

Could you post a print screen picture of the TOP record? Thanks.

DC33_2008
02-01-14, 12:05
It is rather insecure as anyone can just jump over the gate with the aid of the railing. You can consider the biometric system with a circular gate that allows only person to pass each time.
Any experts here?

Located some links:

Neekon
02-01-14, 20:19

Bummer!

I sent through too... don't see it too

CKCPA
03-01-14, 08:56
Hello all,

Just back from vacation and was hoping to get TOP news but alas!!! So, I called HH and spoke to the lady in charge of VE. TOP has been pushed back to mid Jan... reason - paperwork at the authorities... Apparently, the legal TOP date stated in the brochure is Dec 2015. Fortunately, I am not really in a hurry as Q1 will be a crazy period for me. For those that need to speak to HH, their number is 63119555.

I sent through too... don't see it too

dell1000
03-01-14, 10:24
Hello all,

Just back from vacation and was hoping to get TOP news but alas!!! So, I called HH and spoke to the lady in charge of VE. TOP has been pushed back to mid Jan... reason - paperwork at the authorities... Apparently, the legal TOP date stated in the brochure is Dec 2015. Fortunately, I am not really in a hurry as Q1 will be a crazy period for me. For those that need to speak to HH, their number is 63119555.

Oh, then it means definitely we cannot move b4 CNY.
Time is not problem, but hope they can take the time to improve VE quality.

mshlin
04-01-14, 11:19
How much is the maintenance fees per month?

I was told it's about $335 for 3-room when I signed the OTP, but it's subject to adjust.

mshlin
04-01-14, 11:27
This morning visited V@E. A sign board reads "all CCTV in operation...."
but there is no camera along the fencing, neither a sensor. People can easily climb up and cross the side gate without being noticed at night.
And I lastly know the gap between two units is for disabled's access.:)
Anyone got letter about TOP?

the borchure's specification 20.11, CCTV is provided at lobbies at basement and 1st storey, and pedestrian gates.
but I don't see it at pedestrian gates yet at this moment.
wait and see.:cool:

wilander
07-01-14, 22:30
I prefer lightings.com.sg the price is transparent. Go visit their shop at jln besar.

Although their prices for lights are transparent, it was a different story when it comes to lights installation. Basically their outsourced lighting guy (some malaysian) turned up and told me of additional charges I need to pay which was not mentioned by lightings.com sales who arranged the installation. Called the sales back and he basically was avoiding the problem. I had to bargain down the installation charges with this electrician and even then it was still ridiculous, e.g. $15 for simple wiring extension for each light, or $7 for plastering over each hole they cut on false ceiling. Quite rubbish as my previous experience with another electrician for a different unit do not come with such hidden charges and cost less. :simmering:

I suggest get your own contractor to install your lights and avoid theirs. I have black marked them.

emoke05
08-01-14, 08:56
Oh, then it means definitely we cannot move b4 CNY.
Time is not problem, but hope they can take the time to improve VE quality.

Called the developer about 5 minutes ago, they said it's TOP was obtained :scared-5:yesterday (I spoke to a lady named Emma). However the Building Auth, whom I called prior to the developer said no TOP yet.. so bit confused..

Lady from the developer Emma said that the keys will be available for BLK 46 in 2 weeks time.. still not in time for CNY to move :doh:.. but at least can view :)

cdrum
08-01-14, 09:48
Called the developer about 5 minutes ago, they said it's TOP was obtained :scared-5:yesterday (I spoke to a lady named Emma). However the Building Auth, whom I called prior to the developer said no TOP yet.. so bit confused..

Lady from the developer Emma said that the keys will be available for BLK 46 in 2 weeks time.. still not in time for CNY to move :doh:.. but at least can view :)

Thanks for the info!

I called, and spoke to Emma as well, she also said TOP was yesterday.

I am from block 40, and unfortunately for me, Block 40 is in stage 2 - so we won't be getting our keys until end Jan/early Feb :(

mshlin
08-01-14, 11:06
Thanks for the info!

I am from block 40, and unfortunately for me, Block 40 is in stage 2 - so we won't be getting our keys until end Jan/early Feb :(

ok let's enjoy CNY first then start being busy.:cheers4:

Newbie234
08-01-14, 15:15
Thanks for the info!

Hi All, I just received email from my lawyer saying that TOP has been issued for my unit. I am from blk 50. 6 months' maintenance fees amount to S$1849.73 and survey fee is S$182.05. Can arrange for key collection upon payment of the above and 25% of the purchase price.:cheers5:

Astreal16
08-01-14, 17:02
Hi All, I just received email from my lawyer saying that TOP has been issued for my unit. I am from blk 50. 6 months' maintenance fees amount to S$1849.73 and survey fee is S$182.05. Can arrange for key collection upon payment of the above and 25% of the purchase price.:cheers5:

Thanks for the info! Maintenance fee works out to be $308/month. Is yours a 2 or 3 BR?

Newbie234
08-01-14, 18:33
Thanks for the info! Maintenance fee works out to be $308/month. Is yours a 2 or 3 BR?

Mine is 3br. It's mentioned in the doc that maintenance is at $0.14 per share. My unit has share value of 2058, amt to 288 and 308 after gst.

cdrum
08-01-14, 18:59

Thanks for the info. Waiting patiently for notification from my lawyer... :)

Astreal16
08-01-14, 21:16
Mine is 3br. It's mentioned in the doc that maintenance is at $0.14 per share. My unit has share value of 2058, amt to 288 and 308 after gst.

Sweet! Thanks for sharing yet again!

gk
09-01-14, 08:47

Hi, all

FYI .. 2BR (type B3) share value is also 2058. So .. the maintenance fees is the same as 3BR.

Neekon
09-01-14, 13:33
Hi, all

FYI .. 2BR (type B3) share value is also 2058. So .. the maintenance fees is the same as 3BR.

I have just received the letter. It is the same as what gk mentioned, the maintenance fee is the same with share value of 2058.. that amounting to $308 per month.

cvincent
09-01-14, 13:39
Thanks for the info. Waiting patiently for notification from my lawyer... :)

kool, im from blk 40 too, will update when i get my letter :cheers5:

Neekon
09-01-14, 13:47
I have just received the letter. It is the same as what gk mentioned, the maintenance fee is the same with share value of 2058.. that amounting to $308 per month.

From what I understand, this would also mean in the long run, if we ever going to stay that long.. should enbloc happens, both will get the same price.

Pru
09-01-14, 14:19
Hi mine is Blk 48. Received lawyer email yesterday. Same maintenance fee for 2+1 is $308 per month.

cdrum
09-01-14, 15:22
From what I understand, this would also mean in the long run, if we ever going to stay that long.. should enbloc happens, both will get the same price.

Really? How many sqft?

CKCPA
09-01-14, 17:03
Overseas now but received sms and email from lawyer. Not sure how the share value is calculated but apparently (if i have read the attached document correctly), the 6 month maintenance ranges from 1,372.47 (1527 share value) - 2,774.60 (3087 share value). No idea how the calculation/determination is done. Darn, the 12 months defect period is wef 8 Jan and I probably cant view my unit till after CNY......

cdrum
09-01-14, 17:25
Overseas now but received sms and email from lawyer. Not sure how the share value is calculated but apparently (if i have read the attached document correctly), the 6 month maintenance ranges from 1,372.47 (1527 share value) - 2,774.60 (3087 share value). No idea how the calculation/determination is done. Darn, the 12 months defect period is wef 8 Jan and I probably cant view my unit till after CNY......

My lawyer sucks. I only get snail mail from them (and haven't received yet!)

CKCPA
09-01-14, 17:42
Understand your frus. Chillax cdrum.

My lawyer sucks. I only get snail mail from them (and haven't received yet!)

Neekon
09-01-14, 18:51
Really? How many sqft?

807... that's what I learnt from estate agent.

Gobal100
09-01-14, 22:29
Really? How many sqft?

For 3bedrm that going to stay long term is going to lose out to those 2+1. At the end of the day they get same money if en bloc.

But 2+1 paid same maintenance fee as 3 bedrm short term they lose out

mshlin
10-01-14, 07:55

your lawyer quite hi-tech one. my lawyer still relys on normal mail so it at least takes 1 week to process.
Definitely be after CNY.:doh:

CKCPA
10-01-14, 12:42
I now know I should appreciate my lawyer more. Will give them positive feedback and referral business. In case anyone interested to know which law firm, it is Lawhub and the lawyer serving my account is Rita. She and her team have been very professional and prompt in responding my queries.

your lawyer quite hi-tech one. my lawyer still relys on normal mail so it at least takes 1 week to process.

Jellybean
10-01-14, 13:20

Me too, mine always slower than others many many more times, yours is after CNY, mine may be in March!:(

Han
10-01-14, 13:36
Me too, mine always slower than others many many more times, yours is after CNY, mine may be in March!:(

Me too. I can only expect after CNY. Mine is blk 36.:)

Draven005
10-01-14, 13:59
Hi Pru, I m from blk 48 too. My lawyer received the TOP letter but yet to inform me the details such as keys collection. Once I know, I shall share it here.

Hi mine is Blk 48. Received lawyer email yesterday. Same maintenance fee for 2+1 is $308 per month.

CKCPA
10-01-14, 15:54
Hi all, I had someone to help me submit cheques to lawyer earlier today. Next step is to give it a few days for cheque clearance. Lawyer advised can probably follow up with HH to arrange key collection date on 16 Jan. Actual location to pick up keys is at VE con so Management office (blk 44). This is mitre relevant for those stage 1.

Pru
10-01-14, 16:06
Hi Pru, I m from blk 48 too. My lawyer received the TOP letter but yet to inform me the details such as keys collection. Once I know, I shall share it here.

I will probably submit cashier orders on Monday. Will update on further developments as well.

Sharky
10-01-14, 19:50
From Blk 50, received TOP notice too.
Will submit cheques on Monday!

stayer
10-01-14, 22:49
Hi,
i am looking for childcare center nearby vacanza, anyone has child that is currently in center nearby for recommendation?

cdrum
11-01-14, 06:38
Hi,
i am looking for childcare center nearby vacanza, anyone has child that is currently in center nearby for recommendation?

I'm also looking. They used to have a place called ACE Montessori (I believe) on Jalan Kembangan close to the Gardens School, but they closed down several months ago :(

I did some looking around the area, there's a Sparkle Tots equivalent near Windy Heights (I'd need to check on the address), but I'd prefer something closer to a Montessori..

cdrum
11-01-14, 06:39
I'm also looking. They used to have a place called ACE Montessori (I believe) on Jalan Kembangan close to the Gardens School, but they closed down several months ago :(

I did some looking around the area, there's a Sparkle Tots equivalent near Windy Heights (I'd need to check on the address), but I'd prefer something closer to a Montessori..

Their old website was located at http://acehouse.org/. It's a dead page now. How a kindergarten/child care in Singapore could go out of business is beyond me.

Draven005
11-01-14, 07:26
Halo, I am looking for Childcare centre nearby too b

Here is my short-listed centers:-

1) Citikids Academy @ Lengkong Dua - play group (PG) for below 2 yrs old is currently full and referred to Amoy Street branch

2) Aces Montessori at Jalan Sarina - have space for PG and invited to view but did not follow up since the place looks dilapidated.

3) Brighton Montessori at Frankel - waiting list for PG and invited to view

4) Sunflower at Frankel - limited vacancies for PG ; we went for viewing and like the teacher, big space and clean environment.

5) Twinklekidz @ Fidelio - invited to view. Suppose there is vacancy for PG.

Hi,

Draven005
11-01-14, 07:28
TOP lor!!

Yes, we wil submit a cheque on Monday and arrange for keys collection asap. Need to view in order to brain storm for renovations.
I will probably submit cashier orders on Monday. Will update on further developments as well.

Akira Fudou
11-01-14, 09:15
who else bought the 560sqft unit?

musras
11-01-14, 15:55
who else bought the 560sqft unit?

That's the 1+1 right? I did!

stayer
12-01-14, 00:18
Halo, I am looking for Childcare centre nearby too b

Here is my short-listed centers:-

1) Citikids Academy @ Lengkong Dua - play group (PG) for below 2 yrs old is currently full and referred to Amoy Street branch

2) Aces Montessori at Jalan Sarina - have space for PG and invited to view but did not follow up since the place looks dilapidated.

3) Brighton Montessori at Frankel - waiting list for PG and invited to view

4) Sunflower at Frankel - limited vacancies for PG ; we went for viewing and like the teacher, big space and clean environment.

5) Twinklekidz @ Fidelio - invited to view. Suppose there is vacancy for PG.

thanks for the list, here is what my comment
1. citikids, nice place, but the school is undergoing change management in March/April. New principal will be on board next month, so no chance to talk to her yet.. which teacher staying or leaving is still undecided yet.

2. Aces Montessori, if i am not wrong this school has been there for around 10years, understand from the owner that the teacher turnover is low over here. agreed that the place look old. currently is the prefer school choice among those that i have visited.

3,4,5 - not been to the school, may consider drop by those next week.

6. Cherie Hearts Kidz Kingdom - quite young principal, the school place is little small, but teacher are well stuff.

7. ACADEMY KIDZ, east center, new school big place, 1years set up over here. Need to consider carefully as this place is quite prone to flooding/ponding. May pose problem in picking kids.

Do update if there is school nearby not listed here, so it would be easier for new owner to look for school.:ashamed1:

dleedoner
12-01-14, 06:37

not exactly cheap

cdrum
12-01-14, 08:23
2. Aces Montessori, if i am not wrong this school has been there for around 10years, understand from the owner that the teacher turnover is low over here. agreed that the place look old. currently is the prefer school choice among those that i have visited.

Hi, ACE Montessori is still open? Because when I went past a few weeks ago, it looked very quiet. It's the one located on Jln Kembangan right at the split to Lengkong Lima and Satu, right?

Their website doesn't work anymore (www.acehouse.org)

Thanks

cdrum
12-01-14, 08:35
Do update if there is school nearby not listed here, so it would be easier for new owner to look for school.:ashamed1:

I drove around a month or so ago and found 2 other possible options.

1. PAP Comm. Foundation on Lengkong Tiga
2. Talent Plus Playgroup Block 109

Anyone know if they are any good?

Thanks

Akira Fudou
12-01-14, 08:41
That's the 1+1 right? I did!

staying or renting out?

stayer
12-01-14, 11:16
Hi, ACE Montessori is still open? Because when I went past a few weeks ago, it looked very quiet. It's the one located on Jln Kembangan right at the split to Lengkong Lima and Satu, right?

Their website doesn't work anymore (www.acehouse.org)

Thanks

the one that i mentioned is at 10 lorong sarina
http://www.aceskidz.com/

Maybe it is different one, but it is quite near.
prices wise i think around 980 after subsidy

cdrum
12-01-14, 15:22
the one that i mentioned is at 10 lorong sarina
http://www.aceskidz.com/

Maybe it is different one, but it is quite near.
prices wise i think around 980 after subsidy

Thanks very much. I didn't know about that one. Will check it out!

Chris

cdrum
12-01-14, 15:25
I visited the property this afternoon. Guards still wont let us in.

There were a couple of agents floating around the main entrance. Looking for renters, people with flats wanting to rent them out, etc.

The one we spoke with said that Tuesday would be the last day of the current guards (from the construction company). From Wednesday, the proper guards will be in place, and he thought that if you had the letter from your lawyer/developer, they may let you in from then.

(still haven't received our letter so I won't be able to confirm that for a while)

We met another fellow owner there as well. She told me that a few days ago she went at night, and there were no guards. She snuck in and took a look around the property. Pool is filled in. Everything looks pretty much done.

Chris

Draven005
12-01-14, 16:28
Thanks for the detailed update.

Yes, I guess I will also try my luck to visit the premises on and after Wed. After all, chances will be higher since the permanent guards want to maintain good relationship with us the future residents.

Yes, my concern about the security issue is that cars/people can drive/walk right in while the guards are safely sitting in their guard post. I suggest that at night, we construct a gate to block half the entrance so that the cars must slow down before going into the underground car park. Sit one guard in the middle of in/out to check car label. In the day time, gate open and one guard is to direct traffic and one guard to check label. Just an idea.

I visited the property this afternoon. Guards still wont let us in.

There were a couple of agents floating around the main entrance. Looking for renters, people with flats wanting to rent them out, etc.

The one we spoke with said that Tuesday would be the last day of the current guards (from the construction company). From Wednesday, the proper guards will be in place, and he thought that if you had the letter from your lawyer/developer, they may let you in from then.

(still haven't received our letter so I won't be able to confirm that for a while)

We met another fellow owner there as well. She told me that a few days ago she went at night, and there were no guards. She snuck in and took a look around the property. Pool is filled in. Everything looks pretty much done.

Chris

mshlin
12-01-14, 20:07

Chris

No security at nigh! :scared-4: How can this happen? 空城计?What if someone snuck in/broke in and stole something?

Neekon
12-01-14, 22:29
Thanks for the detailed update.

Yes, I guess I will also try my luck to visit the premises on and after Wed. After all, chances will be higher since the permanent guards want to maintain good relationship with us the future residents.

Yes, my concern about the security issue is that cars/people can drive/walk right in while the guards are safely sitting in their guard post. I suggest that at night, we construct a gate to block half the entrance so that the cars must slow down before going into the underground car park. Sit one guard in the middle of in/out to check car label. In the day time, gate open and one guard is to direct traffic and one guard to check label. Just an idea.

Not sure if we can get the developer to work on it..else,I doubt it would happen if we have substantial units are not for owner home stay. additional cost..

jeremylbt
12-01-14, 23:27
This is really a joke. A private condo with no car barrier. So i suppose the owners will not be given a car transponder cos it's gg to be useless!

Sharky
13-01-14, 15:12
This is really a joke. A private condo with no car barrier. So i suppose the owners will not be given a car transponder cos it's gg to be useless!

Can't we install it by the MCST later since developer refused to do so at the main entrance. I am pretty sure it's not going to cost that much if all are willing contribute a fair bit.

http://tengmeng.com.sg/products-and-...gates-systems/

musras
13-01-14, 16:58
Can't we install it by the MCST later since developer refused to do so at the main entrance. I am pretty sure it's not going to cost that much if all are willing contribute a fair bit.

Even schools have car barriers..! I don't think it will cost very much.

jeremylbt
13-01-14, 17:02

I sent the following email to hoihup:

"To whom it may concern,

I've been to Vacanza site and i realised that there isnt any car barrier at all at the entrance. Is the developer going to install any? This is afterall a private condo. If there is no barrier, any cars can go in and out if the gaurds are not alert. Futhermore, owners cannot bypass the guards to enter the basement carpark directly with a car transponder.

Does the developer need to save to such extent? on a car barrier??

Disappointed owner"

Sharky
13-01-14, 17:45
I think you might this reply from them.

"The entrance was designed with authorities requirement in mind for an unblocked access to the development for a smooth traffic flow. We have a partial side wall and a guardhouse by both sides and an auto barrier at the basement carpark. Moreover, all lift lobbies are protected by security card access system."

stayer
13-01-14, 18:16
I think you might this reply from them.

"The entrance was designed with authorities requirement in mind for an unblocked access to the development for a smooth traffic flow. We have a partial side wall and a guardhouse by both sides and an auto barrier at the basement carpark. Moreover, all lift lobbies are protected by security card access system."

haha..
we are too used to from hh that we can be their customer service.:scared-5:

CKCPA
13-01-14, 18:28
I am happy to chip in if there's a consensus amongst all. While this problem affects all home owners at VE, it is definitely much more acute for those families with young kids and units that are closer to the entrance.

cdrum
13-01-14, 19:40
Does anyone know if we're allowed to close off the open yard (extension of the kitchen) to reduce dust, etc?

canggl
13-01-14, 20:09
Haha,we just keep complaining and force them to do something abt it:tongue3:

Sharky
13-01-14, 20:26
Haha,we just keep complaining and force them to do something abt it:tongue3:

I don't think complaining will be useful. They will just give their standard reply which is not wrong, legally.

Look at the fence, it was least expected of them to build such fence instead of concrete or a covered fence (with plants).

We have no choice but to move on and do something constructive on our own in future.

Just my thoughts.

mshlin
13-01-14, 21:05
Even schools have car barriers..! I don't think it will cost very much.

there is a barrier installed down the road to multi-storey car park between block 40 and 42. and not electronic sensor operated. I guess the guard will manually operate it for in and out.
don't see it make any sense.
why not shift it to the main entrance?:tsk-tsk:

clemdale24
13-01-14, 21:20
there is a barrier installed down the road to multi-storey car park between block 40 and 42. and not electronic sensor operated. I guess the guard will manually operate it for in and out.
don't see it make any sense.
why not shift it to the main entrance?:tsk-tsk:

for the benefit of those who arent too familiar with this project, can someone kindly upload a couple of pics depicting what the entrance is like? will definitely help us visualize what you guys are on about, and hopefully we can offer some valuable input too. tia.

mshlin
14-01-14, 10:24
for the benefit of those who arent too familiar with this project, can someone kindly upload a couple of pics depicting what the entrance is like? will definitely help us visualize what you guys are on about, and hopefully we can offer some valuable input too. tia.

as you wish. there is a barrier down the road to the right side.

Gobal100
14-01-14, 14:17
You can not do it. As you will be violating the law. As it is consider enlarge bigger living space.

Does anyone know if we're allowed to close off the open yard (extension of the kitchen) to reduce dust, etc?

cdrum
14-01-14, 15:03
You can not do it. As you will be violating the law. As it is consider enlarge bigger living space.

Bummer. thanks

mshlin
15-01-14, 08:07
From Block 40.
Called the lawyer yesterday and was informed that no TOP letter was received.
:doh:
any one from Blk 40 received the letter?
maybe only 48 & 50 owners got it in first batch?

cvincent
15-01-14, 08:20
From Block 40.
Called the lawyer yesterday and was informed that no TOP letter was received.
:doh:
any one from Blk 40 received the letter?
maybe only 48 & 50 owners got it in first batch?

negative from blk 40 too:beats-me-man:

mshlin
15-01-14, 08:38
Any experts here?

Located some links:

my company built a manual one (press button to open/close) at the main gate 4 years ago, cost less than S$8000.

Sharky
15-01-14, 20:35
my company built a manual one (press button to open/close) at the main gate 4 years ago, cost less than S$8000.

Thank you for the information.
Only $8000
If there is really no way for HH to do it, each of 473 units will pay $17 ONLY to construct this barrier.

jeremylbt
16-01-14, 07:30
Only $8000
If there is really no way for HH to do it, each of 473 units will pay $17 ONLY to construct this barrier.

HoiHup replied that there is a barrier down the ramp to the basement carpark. If that's the case i think it's sufficient.

Jellybean
16-01-14, 11:00
HoiHup replied that there is a barrier down the ramp to the basement carpark. If that's the case i think it's sufficient.

I don't think this is sufficient, what about those outsiders who walk in, they don't hv access card to enter the side gate but they can just enter from the main entrance, I doubt the security guards are so watchful, so I think constructing a barrier at the entrance is necessary.

Astreal16
16-01-14, 13:16
I don't think this is sufficient, what about those outsiders who walk in, they don't hv access card to enter the side gate but they can just enter from the main entrance, I doubt the security guards are so watchful, so I think constructing a barrier at the entrance is necessary.

Agree. $17 per unit for peace of mind is well worth every cent.
Security guards are only human and would not be able to check on everyone walking in freely. :luke-and-darth:

cdrum
16-01-14, 14:59
Only $8000

With all due respect, if you think even a substantial portion of the 473 units will be in favor of shelling out additional cash for this, you're living in a fantasy land! ;)

That would ultimately put more financial burden on those units who are in favor, then more won't be in favor anymore.

We could perhaps petition the management committee/homeowners committee when it is formed in a years time, but that will require funds to be taken out if the general fund that would otherwise be used for usual upkeep.

Then, there's the legal aspect. Is there really a new law that prohibits this as others have suggested? If so, the point is moot. Let's move on.

stayer
16-01-14, 15:41
negative from blk 40 too:beats-me-man:

from blk 46, got the letter as well.
anyone successful in getting a tour into vancanza with the lawyer letter?
:)

Draven005
16-01-14, 17:23
No use with lawyer letter and I know because I tried it today. The security guards (bldg mgt) insists in a friendly way to see developers' letters of key collection and car pass collection. The lawyer letter is useless and I was denied access today. Good to note that three housing agents at the entrance offering their rental / sale services.

from blk 46, got the letter as well.
anyone successful in getting a tour into vancanza with the lawyer letter?
:)

canggl
17-01-14, 07:38
Anyone gotten the appoint date already ? If can, help to post some pic in the interior of the estate :D:D

Neekon
17-01-14, 08:05
With all due respect, if you think even a substantial portion of the 473 units will be in favor of shelling out additional cash for this, you're living in a fantasy land! ;)

That would ultimately put more financial burden on those units who are in favor, then more won't be in favor anymore.

We could perhaps petition the management committee/homeowners committee when it is formed in a years time, but that will require funds to be taken out if the general fund that would otherwise be used for usual upkeep.

Then, there's the legal aspect. Is there really a new law that prohibits this as others have suggested? If so, the point is moot. Let's move on.

I initially share the same thoughts until yesterday. The problem is not just about the barricade, the front ledge of the guard room is built so high that the guards could hardly see a sedan driving through, let alone the slope where the barricades are. In fact, the guard I spoke to are standing on the road during the day to control access and hope we could build a barricade for them to control entry. Petition or not, I feel we should build one to facilitate the job of the guards and also enhance the access control...

Hsuperman
17-01-14, 08:49
got these pictures from an agent.. thought you guys might want to take a look too. enjoy!

cdrum
17-01-14, 09:55
got these pictures from an agent.. thought you guys might want to take a look too. enjoy!

Awesome thanks!

jeremylbt
17-01-14, 10:24

Thanks for the photos.

I'm wondering what the pavilions without seats are for?

I got an initial feel that the landscaping is quite bare. Don't really have the resort feel based on the pics.

mshlin
17-01-14, 12:29
Thanks for the photos.

I'm wondering what the pavilions without seats are for?

I got an initial feel that the landscaping is quite bare. Don't really have the resort feel based on the pics.

I feel the developer cut corner during the construction.
the seats shown in brochure. maybe the overall also quite different to what shown in brochure.

talk
17-01-14, 13:51
already looks dated if you asked me...

cdrum
17-01-14, 18:44

Didn't realize how close the buildings would be together.. this photo makes it look pretty darn close!

http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7861&d=1389923269

vacanza
17-01-14, 22:23
[QUOTE=talk;457506]already looks dated if you asked me...[/QUOTE
So disappointed with the overall design. Really bare and out dated,totally different from the artist impression drawing. :(

stayer
18-01-14, 08:38

It is strange that the agent can go in an take picture while we the actual owner can't even go in despite all the payment done.

anyone have luck in getting the key collection appointment?
tried calling HH for past 2 day and they are always out of office:banghead:

CKCPA
18-01-14, 09:34
I managed to speak to them (Nicole) but yet to secure date as my preferred date (on Sat) is not available. Need to get back to them on alternative date. FYI, Saturdays and Sundays are not available.

It is strange that the agent can go in an take picture while we the actual owner can't even go in despite all the payment done.

cdrum
18-01-14, 11:34
I went there last night around 11pm to try our luck (we don't yet have any letter from our lawyers yet)

The night guards are nice. The lady told us, in a friendly way, that we couldn't go in and walk around as they have cameras and management would question the entry guards.

The main entry way is huge though! I share the concerns others have about no gantry...

Astreal16
18-01-14, 15:11
Does anyone know if the 6 months maintenance free we pay starts from TOP date or from the moment we take keys?

canggl
18-01-14, 15:24
Let's be positive , since we had made our choice in getting this development, let's be happy about it and just make changes when our own management is formed. After all, it is a nice thing to get our unit soon:D

Cheers

cdrum
18-01-14, 18:13
thanks for the list, here is what my comment
1. citikids, nice place, but the school is undergoing change management in March/April. New principal will be on board next month, so no chance to talk to her yet.. which teacher staying or leaving is still undecided yet.

3,4,5 - not been to the school, may consider drop by those next week.

6. Cherie Hearts Kidz Kingdom - quite young principal, the school place is little small, but teacher are well stuff.

7. ACADEMY KIDZ, east center, new school big place, 1years set up over here. Need to consider carefully as this place is quite prone to flooding/ponding. May pose problem in picking kids.

There's a new one named Little Sparks Montessori. It took over the old ACE House Montessori. Walking distance to Vacanza IMO.

Their website is http://www.littlesparks.com.sg/. I went there today with my wife - the owner Sharon was nice enough to meet us on a Saturday (they are usually not open). Being the kiasu parents that we are, we signed up for a spot for "Play Group" for when our ten month old turns 18 months (or older).

Check it out. They have plenty of spots available as they're just starting out (many parents from the previous ACE went elsewhere when they thought the facility would close for good, but the new owner came in last minute apparently). Price ranges from ~800 to ~1800 a month depending on age.

The facility is by no means as impressive as other facilities we've seen. But the proximity and the teacher/child ratio of 1:6 or 1:7 is what sold us. They renovated too so things are fairly new.

cdrum
18-01-14, 18:21
Anyone here get keys yet? My wife and I went and tried our luck to be let in without the letter. Denied again. Oh well. But as we were talking with the guard, a car pulled up and they had their keys and the guard let them in! So seems some people allredy collected.

Neekon
18-01-14, 19:10
Does anyone know if the 6 months maintenance free we pay starts from TOP date or from the moment we take keys?

my understanding is from the TOP date.

Royston8H
18-01-14, 21:32
for those with driving skills and cars.

'mins walk to mrt' it's 1km or 3bus stops away, so misleading. Unless they are talking about the DTL3 station.

stayer
18-01-14, 22:15
There's a new one named Little Sparks Montessori. It took over the old ACE House Montessori. Walking distance to Vacanza IMO.

Their website is http://www.littlesparks.com.sg/. I went there today with my wife - the owner Sharon was nice enough to meet us on a Saturday (they are usually not open). Being the kiasu parents that we are, we signed up for a spot for "Play Group" for when our ten month old turns 18 months (or older).

Check it out. They have plenty of spots available as they're just starting out (many parents from the previous ACE went elsewhere when they thought the facility would close for good, but the new owner came in last minute apparently). Price ranges from ~800 to ~1800 a month depending on age.

The facility is by no means as impressive as other facilities we've seen. But the proximity and the teacher/child ratio of 1:6 or 1:7 is what sold us. They renovated too so things are fairly new.

Thanks cdrum.
will definitely check the place out...kinda desperate now hehe, as my daughter is about to turn 18m soon
:p

btw, from the website seems not a child care...right

Draven005
18-01-14, 23:12
Thanks CDRUM for the info. We will be sure to check this place out for our 14 month old son. Yes, if things work out, maybe our kids will be in the same PG this year.

Draven005
18-01-14, 23:15
The agent buys them kopi and food and then develop relationship with the guards. Of course they can go in and take pictures. Since I was rejected before and I hated the feeling, I shall wait patiently for HH to arrange my keys collection.

chaoren
18-01-14, 23:34
Anyone know how many different batches are the serving of TOP notification & key collections being spilt into?

Just 2 batches or many more?

Nobody here seem to mention about when will the remaining block 36 & 38 receive the TOP notice.:banghead:

mak17
19-01-14, 00:07
I had called Emma in early Jan and she mentioned block 36 & 38 is in 2nd batch and the TOP letters will go in 1st week of Feb, I assume post CNY

Unless someone has latest information...

Anyone know how many different batches are the serving of TOP notification & key collections being spilt into?

Just 2 batches or many more?

Nobody here seem to mention about when will the remaining block 36 & 38 receive the TOP notice.:banghead:

cdrum
19-01-14, 08:36
Thanks cdrum.
will definitely check the place out...kinda desperate now hehe, as my daughter is about to turn 18m soon
:p

btw, from the website seems not a child care...right

Unfortunately, they are not registered with the MOE as a "Child Care", but a "Kindergarten", so we are not able to claim the subsidy :( :doh:

As for spots though you shouldn't have a problem getting your daughter in (unless something massive changed between yesterday and today!)

cdrum
19-01-14, 08:37
Thanks CDRUM for the info. We will be sure to check this place out for our 14 month old son. Yes, if things work out, maybe our kids will be in the same PG this year.

Maybe! :-)

cdrum
19-01-14, 08:41
I had called Emma in early Jan and she mentioned block 36 & 38 is in 2nd batch and the TOP letters will go in 1st week of Feb, I assume post CNY

Unless someone has latest information...

This is quite annoying I feel. It seems that we, residents, are paying for the key distribution process since we're having to pay management fees already? Don't you think this should be more of a Developer responsibility? They have the responsibility to build the dang thing and get us inside. Then management kicks in.

But instead, it seems the developer can now start counting their profits and leave it to the residents from now on. Meanwhile, those of us unlucky to be in Batch 2 (or beyond if there are any) 1. are paying management fees for no services rendered to us, and 2. enjoy less warranty period as that 12 month period started on TOP.

I hope I'm reading this wrong... :confused:

mak17
19-01-14, 09:07
I feel the gap is almost a month for dispatching letters from 1st batch to 2nd batch. Let us see if the Management fees are charged from the date they give us the key collection letter

I tried with Emma to get the key delivered earlier but they are strict on following their procedures...

This is quite annoying I feel. It seems that we, residents, are paying for the key distribution process since we're having to pay management fees already? Don't you think this should be more of a Developer responsibility? They have the responsibility to build the dang thing and get us inside. Then management kicks in.

But instead, it seems the developer can now start counting their profits and leave it to the residents from now on. Meanwhile, those of us unlucky to be in Batch 2 (or beyond if there are any) 1. are paying management fees for no services rendered to us, and 2. enjoy less warranty period as that 12 month period started on TOP.

I hope I'm reading this wrong... :confused:

kelxz
19-01-14, 13:22
I was reading through the docs again n I think I saw maintenance fee starts either 15 days after TOP or date of key collection whichever is earlier. I manage to get an appointment tmr afternoon after pushing my lawyer n developer, staying in blk 46. Will update after my collection!

cdrum
19-01-14, 19:48
I was reading through the docs again n I think I saw maintenance fee starts either 15 days after TOP or date of key collection whichever is earlier. I manage to get an appointment tmr afternoon after pushing my lawyer n developer, staying in blk 46. Will update after my collection!

You're right. Thanks for the hint, I went back and reread the S&P agreement. Section 13.1 states:

The Purchaser shall pay to the Vendor maintenance charges for the maintenance.... from:

a. the date the Purchaser actually takes possession of the unit; or
b. the 15th day after the Purchaser receives the Notice of Vacant Possession in respect to the Unit,
whichever is earlier.

This "Notice of Vacant Possession" - is this the letter they send to our lawyers requesting the 25% payment and scheduling of key collection?

kelxz
19-01-14, 22:44
You're right. Thanks for the hint, I went back and reread the S&P agreement. Section 13.1 states:

The Purchaser shall pay to the Vendor maintenance charges for the maintenance.... from:

a. the date the Purchaser actually takes possession of the unit; or
b. the 15th day after the Purchaser receives the Notice of Vacant Possession in respect to the Unit,
whichever is earlier.

This "Notice of Vacant Possession" - is this the letter they send to our lawyers requesting the 25% payment and scheduling of key collection?

ah yes it should be 15 days after the date of the letter (not TOP) which was 8 Jan for me. Yes it is the letter they send to our lawyers requesting the 25% payment and scheduling of key collection

Pru
19-01-14, 23:21
For those who are keen in the interior of the units, you may visit http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/16727510/for-rent-vacanza-east

The agent has quite a number of photos.

cdrum
20-01-14, 08:41
For those who are keen in the interior of the units, you may visit http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/16727510/for-rent-vacanza-east

The agent has quite a number of photos.

Thanks for the link. About time someone took some photos!!

Hmm, I thought the living room floor would be wood too... It was that way in the show flat I thought...

Astreal16
20-01-14, 09:13
Thanks for the link. About time someone took some photos!!

Hmm, I thought the living room floor would be wood too... It was that way in the show flat I thought...

Nah, only the room's flooring are made of wood

kelxz
20-01-14, 16:41
Collected my keys today. some pics attached. The officer will brief you on some forms required and then bring you to your unit and go through the fixtures in the house. some main pts...

1. there is opennet(fibre) connected to each unit, just need to sign up directly with ISP
2. there is no water or electricity, they will only on the mains to your unit for a while to test aircon. they wanted to off it when they leave u alone but i requested it to be up at least 30mins to feel the aircon. you can proceed to sign up for water n electricity. but think the gas not ready for another 2 weeks at least
3. need to give a refundable 1k cheque deposit for reno and moving of bulky items n apply permit

some observations... quite alot of steps if u walk around n unaware where the clubhouse lift is.... bbq pits r not well placed, there are no sitting area near 3 of the pits, chairs are a distance away... carpark is huge but actually is just nice 1 lot for each unit, visitor carpark is only about 7 lots at the road to the left open air.

CKCPA
20-01-14, 16:57
Thanks for the photos. Wow... the units are really close to one another... Is the interior finishing generally ok or you foresee quite abit of rectification?

Collected my keys today. some pics attached. The officer will brief you on some forms required and then bring you to your unit and go through the fixtures in the house. some main pts...

1. there is opennet(fibre) connected to each unit, just need to sign up directly with ISP
2. there is no water or electricity, they will only on the mains to your unit for a while to test aircon. they wanted to off it when they leave u alone but i requested it to be up at least 30mins to feel the aircon. you can proceed to sign up for water n electricity. but think the gas not ready for another 2 weeks at least
3. need to give a refundable 1k cheque deposit for reno and moving of bulky items n apply permit

some observations... quite alot of steps if u walk around n unaware where the clubhouse lift is.... bbq pits r not well placed, there are no sitting area near 3 of the pits, chairs are a distance away... carpark is huge but actually is just nice 1 lot for each unit, visitor carpark is only about 7 lots at the road to the left open air.

Draven005
20-01-14, 18:08
Yes to add on to kindergarten format, the timing is 9-5pm versus 7-7pm for Childcare.

Unfortunately, they are not registered with the MOE as a "Child Care", but a "Kindergarten", so we are not able to claim the subsidy :( :doh:

As for spots though you shouldn't have a problem getting your daughter in (unless something massive changed between yesterday and today!)

Draven005
20-01-14, 18:10
So that's where Nicolle went this afternoon because I was contacting her to get an appointment for key collection. Anyday is fine with me. Very de free.

cdrum
20-01-14, 18:26
Collected my keys today. some pics attached. The officer will brief you on some forms required and then bring you to your unit and go through the fixtures in the house.

Thanks for the update and photos!

May I ask when you got the letter? I want to gauge how long We'll have to wait before we can get keys. Haven't received yet.

Update: nevermind, saw your post from yesterday. Jan 8.

mshlin
20-01-14, 19:54

are you allowed to put up solar film on the glass panel or windows?

kelxz
20-01-14, 20:14
i spotted some defects such as toilet door side not straight the side strip like loose, balcony glass door has scratches which i can feel the impression. wardrobe is so so, slight blemishes.. noted a couple of 10cent coin size brown spots at the ceiling, have to ask is it cos of aircon leakage.

i think there are 2 officers, nicolle and jasmine.

there was mention of solar film being allowed depending on the shade and how reflective it is. it cannot be too reflective until it affects your opposite block

Sharky
20-01-14, 20:20
Is it okay to do this in the presence of the officer from HH when first entering the unit?

roll a pineapple towards the living room from the entrance and yell huat ah!

cdrum
20-01-14, 20:24
Is it okay to do this in the presence of the officer from HH when first entering the unit?

roll a pineapple towards the living room from the entrance and yell huat ah!

We're planning on doing that! ;-)

blade_kap
20-01-14, 20:30

Thank you for the photos. Anyone knows if we are allowed to block the balcony?

1969Mani
20-01-14, 21:32
i spotted some defects such as toilet door side not straight the side strip like loose, balcony glass door has scratches which i can feel the impression. wardrobe is so so, slight blemishes.. noted a couple of 10cent coin size brown spots at the ceiling, have to ask is it cos of aircon leakage.

there was mention of solar film being allowed depending on the shade and how reflective it is. it cannot be too reflective until it affects your opposite block

Just joined this Forum...my advise from my previous experience:
- Thoroughly check for defects and complete the rectification before you start your own reno works.
- Check for water ponding in balconies and toilet areas..pour a pail of water to detect any ponding.
- Check for air con leakages (let it run for a day)
- Knock on tiles and skirting to ensure that they are properly cemented (no hollow sound)
- check on structured cabling (LAN)..sometimes some of the rooms terminals may not be connected properly
- check above false ceiling through the access panels...brick walls, piping, ducting etc.

Sharky
20-01-14, 21:41
We're planning on doing that! ;-)

http://wiki.geomancy.net/wiki/Procedure_for_1st_time_Opening_of_entrance_door

Sharing this link, hope it'll be useful ;)

cdrum
21-01-14, 07:21

Wow, is way more involved than I thought!! Thanks for the link

Blacknight
21-01-14, 09:04
Collected my keys today

Which law firm did you engaged? So efficient. My law firm collected my legal fee and then becomes rude and impatient on the phone.

Swear never to use them again. :tsk-tsk:

Jellybean
21-01-14, 11:22

Thank you so much for the link, I am thinking of what to buy and do on the first day of entering the new house:cheers4:

mak17
21-01-14, 11:30
Safely you can take 10 days from the time you get the TOP letter

Sadly no news from my lawyer...:confused:

Thanks for the update and photos!

May I ask when you got the letter? I want to gauge how long We'll have to wait before we can get keys. Haven't received yet.

Update: nevermind, saw your post from yesterday. Jan 8.

cdrum
21-01-14, 12:34
Checked with my lawyer for Block 40. No notice yet from HH. :banghead:

cvincent
21-01-14, 13:17

Thanks Kelxz, ur update was really useful. nice pix! :cheers5:

Jellybean
21-01-14, 15:22
Hi to all those who have collected the keys and have went in, have you spotted where is the commercial shop unit? (just curious)

ct
22-01-14, 08:37
Hi....do they give you the floor plan with the dimension when they give the top letter.......can share them for the 3 bedder?

dell1000
22-01-14, 09:04
Hi, guys who received key, can you measure your house size is correct or not? My one is 807 sqrt, and I am eager to know the actual size.

Newbie234
22-01-14, 09:59
Hi....do they give you the floor plan with the dimension when they give the top letter.......can share them for the 3 bedder?

No floor plan given with the TOP letter. I assumed it will be given during key collection.

cdrum
22-01-14, 10:13

They better give it with the keys. They told me when I bugged them (HH) about getting the floor plan last year that it would be provided on key collection!

Blacknight
22-01-14, 20:15
Collected my keys and floor plan, but the unit seems much smaller than the 3 bedder show flat. The dimensions given in floor plan are exterior wall to exterior wall...suspect their calculation of floor area is inclusive of exterior wall measurements...expect our units to float in air?

My first disappointment was last Saturday when I realised the car park looks exactly like that of HDB. My guess HH done too many HDB projects and happily duplicate the design for our condo?

The marble floor in the show flat was beige in colour and well polished to look grand. To my surprise, the actual marble used in my unit is off-white and dull. The wooden floors in the bedrooms also looked very raw without varnish. Is this a cost cutting measure by changing materials and saving the top coats?:tsk-tsk:

We should demand the maintenance people to at least polish our floors and varnish the wood.

I will not be buying property from HH again unless they improve themselves:tsk-tsk:

clemdale24
22-01-14, 20:56
Collected my keys and floor plan, but the unit seems much smaller than the 3 bedder show flat. The dimensions given in floor plan are exterior wall to exterior wall...suspect their calculation of floor area is inclusive of exterior wall measurements...expect our units to float in air?

My first disappointment was last Saturday when I realised the car park looks exactly like that of HDB. My guess HH done too many HDB projects and happily duplicate the design for our condo?

The marble floor in the show flat was beige in colour and well polished to look grand. To my surprise, the actual marble used in my unit is off-white and dull. The wooden floors in the bedrooms also looked very raw without varnish. Is this a cost cutting measure by changing materials and saving the top coats?:tsk-tsk:

We should demand the maintenance people to at least polish our floors and varnish the wood.

I will not be buying property from HH again unless they improve themselves:tsk-tsk:

how big is your unit? maybe some pictures?

mak17
22-01-14, 22:05
Went in there today, as usual the security didn't allow inside. Asked for Nicolle, they told me she is not there. A lady came out she said she represents the agency office (not sure which agency). Asked her about TOP Letter for second batch, she said only after the Chinese New Year. They said all days are booked with appointments till early Feb, they are very busy handling 473 units.

There were two agents waiting outside, he showed me photos from his camera. One agent had apt key with him but security was still not allowing him to go in.

I was told very clearly only come when you have key collection appointment.

I worry about the delay, it appears they have only few staff handling the key collection process, so in a day they attend limited appointments, this way the last person may have to wait 2-3 months

chaoren
22-01-14, 22:58
Went in there today, as usual the security didn't allow inside. Asked for Nicolle, they told me she is not there. A lady came out she said she represents the agency office (not sure which agency). Asked her about TOP Letter for second batch, she said only after the Chinese New Year. They said all days are booked with appointments till early Feb, they are very busy handling 473 units.

There were two agents waiting outside, he showed me photos from his camera. One agent had apt key with him but security was still not allowing him to go in.

I was told very clearly only come when you have key collection appointment.

I worry about the delay, it appears they have only few staff handling the key collection process, so in a day they attend limited appointments, this way the last person may have to wait 2-3 months

Are you sure, last person has to wait so long?
2-3 months is not acceptable man. :simmering:
I was hoping to get the keys in early Feb, still waiting for TOP letter.

vacanza
23-01-14, 00:33

Just collected my key this afternoon. The project is really like hdb or DBSS standard. All the outdoor sitting area doesn't come with the sheltered trellis. Not even glass door for the carpark lift lobby entrance. Can feel they are trying to cut cost for the material used and facilities.No shelter for staircase from ground floor to basement carpark lift lobby, Sure the lift lobby will get wet when heavy rain. :( so call resort living. Disappointed withnthe overall. don't know whether the selling price is good in future

NorthernStar
23-01-14, 05:00
Floor area is always calculated from external walls..

canggl
23-01-14, 06:21
Write our concerns to the chairman of HH, hopefully he will do something about it. Also, from my past experience with my last purchase of condo, what was done was that the residents compile a list of reasonable complains within the estate and write up to the developer. The developer will send respresentive to have a meeting and discuss the list.

I'm in the second batch... Hopefully, must be before end of February....my appliances coming lei...

Be positive, ok :cheers6:

Talk again after cny.. Happy lunar new year everyone !

jeremylbt
23-01-14, 08:44
Just collected my key this afternoon. The project is really like hdb or DBSS standard. All the outdoor sitting area doesn't come with the sheltered trellis. Not even glass door for the carpark lift lobby entrance. Can feel they are trying to cut cost for the material used and facilities.No shelter for staircase from ground floor to basement carpark lift lobby, Sure the lift lobby will get wet when heavy rain. :( so call resort living. Disappointed withnthe overall. don't know whether the selling price is good in future

If it's not glass door, then what door did they use?

Seems like there are no positive feedbacks on this project. I only see negative feedbacks so far.

Neekon
23-01-14, 09:22

Seems like there are no positive feedbacks on this project. I only see negative feedbacks so far.

Hmmm.. I was looking forward to my key collection today.. Judging from the feedback thus far, seems like I need to taper my expectations. If it is the common facilities, like what canggl said, we could perhaps arrange something with the developer..

Enjoy the coming CNY.. Huat ah..

jeremylbt
23-01-14, 09:43
Hmmm.. I was looking forward to my key collection today.. Judging from the feedback thus far, seems like I need to taper my expectations. If it is the common facilities, like what canggl said, we could perhaps arrange something with the developer..

Enjoy the coming CNY.. Huat ah..

That's great! can collect keys today.

Can help to take pics of the lift lobby, the so called HDB carpark and more on the gym block. Haha Thanks!

cdrum
23-01-14, 10:10

Can help to take pics of the lift lobby, the so called HDB carpark and more on the gym block. Haha Thanks!

Please do, thanks!

talk
23-01-14, 19:50
I'm surprised that those who have collected their keys so far have not made any comments about the noise coming from PIE. Even those whose units are not facing the PIE would have stood at the common area facing the PIE to gauge the noise. I suppose the noise isn't that unbearable after all. Buyers should be happy...

Psalms
23-01-14, 19:55
Congrats to all buyers of Vancanz on your project's TOP!

Have a smooth and happy settling down in your new homes.

Cheers

Sharky
23-01-14, 22:36
I'm surprised that those who have collected their keys so far have not made any comments about the noise coming from PIE. Even those whose units are not facing the PIE would have stood at the common area facing the PIE to gauge the noise. I suppose the noise isn't that unbearable after all. Buyers should be happy...

Collected keys. PIE facing. The usual sound I hear in my current residing unit.
Windows closed and quiet.

I love counting cars.:ashamed1:

Happy owner and moving in soon!

kelxz
23-01-14, 23:01
Went down again tonight to look see, the place feels better at night. basement carpark door is a normal wooden door. i dun find the expressway to be noisy, its just normal background sound to me, a little sound is better than dead silence i guess. though the silence is obvious when u shut the window, i dun find it deafening when the window is open. 1st floor of the clubhouse is the management room at the left then the female n male toilet n then beside it is the store. 2nd floor are the theatre room, karaoke room n another room i forgot is wat cos all are locked and also the gym which is opened. overall i feel better about the place on my second visit. when i drive out though, i dun see any guard in sight, only at the last minute i saw someone poking her head up from inside the guardroom

PropertyHound
23-01-14, 23:15

Not vested. But if u say the carpark is same as HDB, the the door must be WOODEN one lah!:D:D:

dell1000
24-01-14, 07:48
Undoubtly, VE looks better at night than in the day.

Astreal16
24-01-14, 07:50
Undoubtly, VE looks better at night than in the day.

yeah more resort feel as the name implies! :cheers1:

CKCPA
24-01-14, 08:47
Hi,

Given that some have managed to collect keys and view their units, can someone advise if there is a dustbin within the unit itself? I only managed to secure a date early Feb to collect keys...

Newbie234
24-01-14, 08:49
Collected keys. PIE facing. The usual sound I hear in my current residing unit.
Windows closed and quiet.

I love counting cars.:ashamed1:

Happy owner and moving in soon!

Good to know that the noise is acceptable. Will be collecting key on Monday, looking forward to it!!

I will need to move in soon too!

See u all in Vacanza!

talk
24-01-14, 09:15
Good to know that the noise is acceptable. Will be collecting key on Monday, looking forward to it!!

See u all in Vacanza!

Yes, this is a relief...

This could be due to the actual distance between the highway and the actual block.

I guess it will be easier to sell or rent out now that the noise is at an acceptable level.

chaoren
24-01-14, 10:02
Those who have collected your keys....

When will the free shuttle bus to/from Kembangan & Bedok MRT begin 15 months operation?

Is it 24 hours or what is the operation hours and the timing intervals?
Where are the waiting areas for the shuttle bus at the start and end points?

chaoren
24-01-14, 10:46
Those who have collected your keys....

When will the free shuttle bus to/from Kembangan & Bedok MRT begin 15 months operation?

Is it 24 hours or what is the operation hours and the timing intervals?
Where are the waiting areas for the shuttle bus at the start and end points?

Found it! Wonder which part of the condo is this area at...
Also if anybody can just hop on to the shuttle bus and sneak into the condo?

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/b/f/7/2bf7a944512253_1_V550.jpg

yixuan
24-01-14, 11:20
Hi guys, would really appreciate if anyone whom have fortunately viewed the unit please share the dimension of the living room and master bedroom? I need this info to procure furniture..Thank YOU in advanced! :cheers4::cheers4:

mshlin
24-01-14, 12:15
I guess it's located beside Unit 01 of Bloack 36.
The carpark slots are for visitors.
Another weird design by HH - no roof for pavillion/shelter! Totally useless!
And if the shutter bus is for one year, why need pemernant structure?

Found it! Wonder which part of the condo is this area at...
Also if anybody can just hop on to the shuttle bus and sneak into the condo?

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/b/f/7/2bf7a944512253_1_V550.jpg

mshlin
24-01-14, 12:20
I have suggestion:
Can the owner who has already get the key or key collection letter, help to "smuggle" those who don't have key/letter but wish to look around, in their car to V@E?
set a time (on Sat. & Sun) and meet at the bus stop. :D
Hope the guard won't check how many ppl in a car so strigently.

mak17
24-01-14, 12:21
Thanks the Photos do look impressive

Went down again tonight to look see, the place feels better at night. basement carpark door is a normal wooden door. i dun find the expressway to be noisy, its just normal background sound to me, a little sound is better than dead silence i guess. though the silence is obvious when u shut the window, i dun find it deafening when the window is open. 1st floor of the clubhouse is the management room at the left then the female n male toilet n then beside it is the store. 2nd floor are the theatre room, karaoke room n another room i forgot is wat cos all are locked and also the gym which is opened. overall i feel better about the place on my second visit. when i drive out though, i dun see any guard in sight, only at the last minute i saw someone poking her head up from inside the guardroom

mak17
24-01-14, 12:24
Did you find getting an appointment difficult? How long you had to wait for getting an appointment?

Thanks

Hi,

Given that some have managed to collect keys and view their units, can someone advise if there is a dustbin within the unit itself? I only managed to secure a date early Feb to collect keys...

CKCPA
24-01-14, 13:13
To be fair, I couldn't strange for an earlier date because of own schedule. However, with more and more units to be released, I suspect that there is a possibility of push back for those in later batches to be able to collect their keys. I have spoken to some friends, it seems this is quite common and usual especially bigger developments.

Did you find getting an appointment difficult? How long you had to wait for getting an appointment?

Thanks

Astreal16
24-01-14, 15:09
I guess it's located beside Unit 01 of Bloack 36.
The carpark slots are for visitors.
Another weird design by HH - no roof for pavillion/shelter! Totally useless!
And if the shutter bus is for one year, why need pemernant structure?

Yeah is it me or everything is roof-less from drop-off point to shuttle bus waiting area to pavilions? :tsk-tsk:
They expect us to wait around in the rain with brolly within our own condo?? :doh:

talk
24-01-14, 15:13
Yeah is it me or everything is roof-less from drop-off point to shuttle bus waiting area to pavilions? :tsk-tsk:
They expect us to wait around in the rain with brolly within our own condo?? :doh:

Agree... Was thinking that they could have at least grow creepers on the trellis to improve the esthetics.

cdrum
24-01-14, 15:26
Agree... Was thinking that they could have at least grow creepers on the trellis to improve the esthetics.

Maybe they're planning on adding a plexiglass roof on them but haven't yet?

Draven005
24-01-14, 16:58
Good to hear these good news and looking forward to Wed key collection. faster come faster come.

See u all in Vacanza!

cdrum
24-01-14, 18:43
Good to hear these good news and looking forward to Wed key collection. faster come faster come.

Seems everyone's getting their keys but me :( Batch 2 sucks.,...:banghead:

Sharky
24-01-14, 20:59
Anyone can share defects found in their unit?

So far searched high and low, except for some slight scratches, extremely minor chip-off at corners of wardrobe (acceptable to me), I cant locate anymore.

musras
24-01-14, 21:05
Seems everyone's getting their keys but me :( Batch 2 sucks.,...:banghead:

I'm batch 2 too.. Blk 36.

Jellybean
24-01-14, 21:23
I'm batch 2 too.. Blk 36.

Me too:( Hope we get it early Feb!

mak17
25-01-14, 00:48
Same here batch 2..

We will get our letter hopefully after 3rd Feb but will than have to wait for an appointment date::sleep:

Me too:( Hope we get it early Feb!

mshlin
25-01-14, 06:46
Same here batch 2..

We will get our letter hopefully after 3rd Feb but will than have to wait for an appointment date::sleep:

I don't think HH will resume work on 3rd Feb. maybe later (10th Feb) to send out the letter and it take another 2-3 days to reach the lawer. Then another 2-3 day from lawyer to us. So key collection may be only in 3rd week of Feb onwards.

stayer
25-01-14, 08:43
Hi,
Lets share the defect that we have so to aid others to spot the defect faster. for mine::p
1. cupboard shelves -laminate came off at the kitchen (3 shelves)
2. The cupboard door next to oven cannot close easily, as it is hitting on the oven door.
3. small issue - all bedroom can't close fully(lock not engaged fully) need to press the door against the wall before fully close (like those you have in bomb shelter)
4. small issue - the master bedroom toilet has no stopper, need to be careful as it may know against the wall. to be fair, the door gets more stiff as it approach the wall..
5. small issue - wall switches knob not able to change to yellow after switch on.
6. Not a defect, but dislike - only 1 data point (RJ45) from the circuit breaker to living room. the fiber terminal is at the circuit breaker cupboard, so the modem will be install in the circult breaker cupboard via data point to living room.. but that means your router or server will need to be at the living room. likely need to pull another few data point myself.
7. for infor - invisible grill at the moment is not clear if is possible to be installed as they management is still checking.
8. for infor - all solar film is acceptable except for those reflective type.
9. for infor - those in urgent need to move in will need to link with sp services for the power and water as this is owner responsibility.

cdrum
25-01-14, 09:10
Hi,
Lets share the defect that we have so to aid others to spot the defect faster. for mine::p
1. cupboard shelves -laminate came off at the kitchen (3 shelves)
2. The cupboard door next to oven cannot close easily, as it is hitting on the oven door.
3. small issue - all bedroom can't close fully(lock not engaged fully) need to press the door against the wall before fully close (like those you have in bomb shelter)
4. small issue - the master bedroom toilet has no stopper, need to be careful as it may know against the wall. to be fair, the door gets more stiff as it approach the wall..
5. small issue - wall switches knob not able to change to yellow after switch on.
6. Not a defect, but dislike - only 1 data point (RJ45) from the circuit breaker to living room. the fiber terminal is at the circuit breaker cupboard, so the modem will be install in the circult breaker cupboard via data point to living room.. but that means your router or server will need to be at the living room. likely need to pull another few data point myself.
7. for infor - invisible grill at the moment is not clear if is possible to be installed as they management is still checking.
8. for infor - all solar film is acceptable except for those reflective type.
9. for infor - those in urgent need to move in will need to link with sp services for the power and water as this is owner responsibility.

Thanks for the pics and info. I too am interested in installing an invisible grill (have a 10month old). If we install it in the window (not balcony) why would that not be allowed considering it doesn't bleed into common areas? Too many rules IMO. :/

Disappointed about the laminate ALREADY coming off. jeez.

stayer
25-01-14, 15:21
Thanks for the pics and info. I too am interested in installing an invisible grill (have a 10month old). If we install it in the window (not balcony) why would that not be allowed considering it doesn't bleed into common areas? Too many rules IMO. :/

Disappointed about the laminate ALREADY coming off. jeez.

yes, thats kinda stupid. i sure the invisible grill will be approve as there is a number of owner asking for it and it is quite common among the condo anyway.

Thats the problem with condo compare to BTO as there is alway aesthetic limitation on number of things that you can do. :rolleyes:

Akira Fudou
25-01-14, 16:23
yes, thats kinda stupid. i sure the invisible grill will be approve as there is a number of owner asking for it and it is quite common among the condo anyway.

Thats the problem with condo compare to BTO as there is alway aesthetic limitation on number of things that you can do. :rolleyes:

Hi stayer, may i know what size is your unit? and also is there any rubbish chute in the apartment? is it centralised like HDB?

stayer
25-01-14, 18:06
Hi stayer, may i know what size is your unit? and also is there any rubbish chute in the apartment? is it centralised like HDB?

Hi,
didnt notice the rubbish area..
but if i'm not wrong, they are within the house in the area ops of the washing machine desalinated location.

V@Eowner
25-01-14, 18:30
Congrats to those who have collected their keys! Looking at some of these photos, I'm shocked at the very close distance between the blocks overlooking the pools! Its closer than HDB blocks! Noise from the pool area will be amplified, unfortunately.

Blacknight
25-01-14, 19:12
The rubbish chute is outside next to the lift lobby, no RC inside the unit.

I am disappointed with the stupid design. Fridge space is 84 cm wide but only 59cm depth, any deeper it will block part of the kitchen entrance. Went shopping for fridge and all big fridges can fit the width but not the depth:banghead:

gk
25-01-14, 19:34

I am disappointed with the stupid design. Fridge space is 84 cm wide but only 59cm depth, any deeper it will block part of the kitchen entrance. Went shopping for fridge and all big fridges can fit the width but not the depth:banghead:

Hi,

First batch owners for 2bedder 807ft2: Where is the washer position? within the kitchen cabinets? Only front load washer model allowed? Any dimension of the space that you could kindly provide?

thanks.

focus
25-01-14, 20:41
WOw.. the blocks looks real close to one another. So it means you have to draw the curtains perpetually..

teobryan
25-01-14, 21:01

Thanks for the info. May I know your apartment type? Mine is a 840sqft, 2 bedrooms type B4

Blacknight
25-01-14, 22:16
Hi,

First batch owners for 2bedder 807ft2: Where is the washer position? within the kitchen cabinets? Only front load washer model allowed? Any dimension of the space that you could kindly provide?

thanks.

Mine has no free washer, have to buy my own. Space allocation is in the yard. Mine is 2 bedder squeezed out to become 3 bedder unit by developer:doh:

dydxdydx
25-01-14, 23:01
There is no free washer for all units. I recalled the agent saying the washer at the show unit is for display only.

cdrum
26-01-14, 00:18

Argh!!! That's what I was afraid of! I was hoping to go for a side by side, but clearly that won't work. grrr...

Hang on, did you say 59cm depth??!?!

Astreal16
26-01-14, 01:59
Argh!!! That's what I was afraid of! I was hoping to go for a side by side, but clearly that won't work. grrr...

Hang on, did you say 59cm depth??!?!

With a depth of 59cm, we can all say bye bye to the European model fridges... Unless u don't mind it sticking out.

The walkway from the main entrance also seems like it has a lower ceiling!:scared-5:

dleedoner
26-01-14, 05:56
We will have this problem in the newer developments as they try to stretch everything into a mini-me space.

How big is a 3 bedder?

chaoren
26-01-14, 07:41
Mine has no free washer, have to buy my own. Space allocation is in the yard. Mine is 2 bedder squeezed out to become 3 bedder unit by developer:doh:

So your unit has 3 bedrooms?
How large is your unit?
Has free shuttle started?

I wonder what are the security measures taken by management for people taking the shuttle bus to enter the condo from boarding at the MRTs. Or they can simply bypass the security guard?

mshlin
26-01-14, 09:04
Thanks for the info. May I know your apartment type? Mine is a 840sqft, 2 bedrooms type B4

From the layout, I got the measurement for B4, W75cm, D58cm for the frige slot. It's behind DB and the brochure also shows the frige is a bit out of the door frame.
The kitchen table beside frige is 65cm depth, which is also out of DB edge.

For my 3-bedder, the frige slot is W85cm, D80cm, and it's behind the other wall (opposite to those 2 bedder).

cdrum
26-01-14, 09:09

Hi Blacknight, So, from the wall to the door opening, is the depth 59CM?

You have a type C 3 bedder?

I am getting depressed looking at fridges at courts. ahem.

Thanks very much.

Blacknight
26-01-14, 09:22
From the layout, I got the measurement for B4, W75cm, D58cm for the frige slot. It's behind DB and the brochure also shows the frige is a bit out of the door frame.
The kitchen table beside frige is 65cm depth, which is also out of DB edge.

For my 3-bedder, the frige slot is W85cm, D80cm, and it's behind the other wall (opposite to those 2 bedder).

Lucky you. Obviously the architect never use brains...or they just don't care cos they don't live here:tsk-tsk:

Blacknight
26-01-14, 09:27
Hi Blacknight, So, from the wall to the door opening, is the depth 59CM?

You have a type C 3 bedder?

I am getting depressed looking at fridges at courts. ahem.

Thanks very much.

Yes 59cm from wall to door opening, it's just behind the db box wall, I measured it physically. mine is a Kelong 3 bedder at 1600sqft.

CKCPA
26-01-14, 10:26
Just tried walking from Kembangan station... going to VE is approximately 15 mins... back to station (tried alternative path) is 12 mins. I was going at leisure pace... super hot! Gulp down a can of coke after the walk...

CKCPA
26-01-14, 10:32
Can't get in as my collection date is in early Feb but....saw someone driving in and guard told me he is doing house warming today!!!

talk
26-01-14, 10:45
Just tried walking from Kembangan station... going to VE is approximately 15 mins... back to station (tried alternative path) is 12 mins. I was going at leisure pace... super hot! Gulp down a can of coke after the walk...

Mind sharing what's the alternative route?

CKCPA
26-01-14, 10:54
I cut through the garden and walk along this short residential lane, and then exit jln kembangang (I think it's called jalan). Actually, I think 10 mins maybe doable if know how to navigate around the lanes... but very hot...

Mind sharing what's the alternative route?

talk
26-01-14, 11:13
I cut through the garden and walk along this short residential lane, and then exit jln kembangang (I think it's called jalan). Actually, I think 10 mins maybe doable if know how to navigate around the lanes... but very hot...

Thanks. I think one have to really try walking to learn the best route.

teobryan
26-01-14, 11:14

Hi fellow VE residents, allow me to share, in fact, you can walk straight out from our VE main gate (Lengkong Tujoh) towards Jalan Selamat, turn right into Jalan Lapang, hit Jalan Kembangan, and turn left towards Kembangan MRT station. For return route to VE, just use the same route back. Hope it helps.

CKCPA
26-01-14, 14:21
Thanks... yes, I think this is quite similar to the 12mins route I take. The only difference is i cut diagonally across the garden... my apologies, i am super lousy with the street/road names.

Hi fellow VE residents, allow me to share, in fact, you can walk straight out from our VE main gate (Lengkong Tujoh) towards Jalan Selamat, turn right into Jalan Lapang, hit Jalan Kembangan, and turn left towards Kembangan MRT station. For return route to VE, just use the same route back. Hope it helps.

Akira Fudou
26-01-14, 14:35
i attest the 12min walk... tested a couple of times... just that the sun is a bit unbearable, and i doubt anyone would want to walk in the rain.

glad to hear the rubbish chute is not within the apartment.

mshlin
26-01-14, 14:59

usually i walk along the Jln Selamat (just in front of the main gate), then turn right along the LongGou when you see it. It takes me 10 min to MRT station.

mshlin
26-01-14, 15:01

usually i walk along the Jln Selamat (just in front of the main gate), then turn right along the LongGou when you see it. Not reaching Jln Lapang.
It ends at the roundabout. It takes me 10 min to MRT station.

mak17
26-01-14, 16:49
I preferred the bus no 42 drops you at Vacanza, the bus stop opposite garden. Best way to avoid heat

QUOTE=mshlin;459492]usually i walk along the Jln Selamat (just in front of the main gate), then turn right along the LongGou when you see it. Not reaching Jln Lapang.
It ends at the roundabout. It takes me 10 min to MRT station.[/QUOTE]

mak17
26-01-14, 16:53
Can anyone update what is the process of confirming an appointment for key collection?

Also till what date the Feb is full? I need to estimate the probable date to plan ahead. THANKS

Neekon
27-01-14, 17:47

The wooden door has another problem (minor, I think cos it is easily rectifiable).. It does not close completely, unless you had opened the door wide. Other than that, yup, the door is wooden like the HDB type, but I thought the carpark was decently designed.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=1D6718FA84859876!3705&authkey=!AGvA5EXMr7PDVnM&ithint=folder%2c.jpg

cdrum
27-01-14, 18:51
The wooden door has another problem (minor, I think cos it is easily rectifiable).. It does not close completely, unless you had opened the door wide. Other than that, yup, the door is wooden like the HDB type, but I thought the carpark was decently designed.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=1D6718FA84859876!3705&authkey=!AGvA5EXMr7PDVnM&ithint=folder%2c.jpg

Thanks very much for posting the photos. Good to see other views such as carpark and lift lobby.

kelxz
27-01-14, 20:14
i got a problem with my smile system... i press the top left menu button then the screen showed something then it disappeared then the red alarm light got lighted.now i press anything also no response. i try going to the first floor to call the unit also dun work, i see the first floor panel also look like like they havent programme? the basement carpark also dun have the call system, i guess its cos the carpark is for residents only..

jeremylbt
27-01-14, 21:02

The carpark n lift lobby indeed look like hdb standard.

:doh::doh::doh:

teobryan
27-01-14, 21:25

Many thanks for posting those picts, Neekon!

dexterchua88
27-01-14, 21:40

Basement carpark lots look limited or are there more basement levels? Yes, it does look like HDB car park....:)

teobryan
28-01-14, 12:57
Basement carpark lots look limited or are there more basement levels? Yes, it does look like HDB car park....:)

But i think both the lift lobby and the carpark area are bright and well ventilated. :)

canggl
28-01-14, 13:19
hi blk 40 residents, top letter out already , i received frm my lawyer today:o

cvincent
28-01-14, 13:23
hi blk 40 residents, top letter out already , i received frm my lawyer today:o

kool thanks for the update, canggl :cheers1:

teobryan
28-01-14, 14:43
kool thanks for the update, canggl :cheers1:

Yes, I am from Blk 38, my lawyer also mentioned that HH is sending the letter to them. Should be able to collect key by early Feb........ :)

28-01-14, 15:02
Yes, I am from Blk 38, my lawyer also mentioned that HH is sending the letter to them. Should be able to collect key by early Feb........ :)

I'm from Blk 38, just received TOP letter from my lawyer.

mak17
28-01-14, 16:14
Good news, is this through email or normal post?

I'm from Blk 38, just received TOP letter from my lawyer.

28-01-14, 16:17
Good news, is this through email or normal post?

Email. Lawyer will still post the same to us.

mak17
28-01-14, 16:24
Thanks will wait for my lawyer to respond

[email protected];459773]Email. Lawyer will still post the same to us.[/QUOTE]

Astreal16
28-01-14, 16:43
My lawyer just called too! Woopie!!! :cheers1:

EL_
28-01-14, 18:12
Anyone received TOP letter from blk42 yet??:cheers1:

mshlin
28-01-14, 20:19
My lawyer just called too! Woopie!!! :cheers1:

All your lawyers are so good to give you a call.
we have to call the lawyer to check the status and the secretary's attitude is like we owe her money.:doh:
Tomorrow we shall call the lawyer office and if ok go down to submit the cheque as well.:hell-hath-no-fury:

Astreal16
28-01-14, 20:51
All your lawyers are so good to give you a call.
we have to call the lawyer to check the status and the secretary's attitude is like we owe her money.:doh:
Tomorrow we shall call the lawyer office and if ok go down to submit the cheque as well.:hell-hath-no-fury:

Yeah would be worth the trip as I believe all the block 40 lawyers would have been notified.

cvincent
28-01-14, 22:14
Yeah would be worth the trip as I believe all the block 40 lawyers would have been notified.

right. from blk 40 here. rec email of TOP n snail mail will follow. will b going down w cheques tom :cheers1:

chaoren
29-01-14, 00:42
right. from blk 40 here. rec email of TOP n snail mail will follow. will b going down w cheques tom :cheers1:

Same, blk 38. Going down with cashier's orders tomorrow as well.

Looks like only Blk 38 & Blk 40 are in the 2nd batch.

Blk 36 & Blk 42 are behind of us. :D

mshlin
29-01-14, 05:40
Same, blk 38. Going down with cashier's orders tomorrow as well.

Looks like only Blk 38 & Blk 40 are in the 2nd batch.

Blk 36 & Blk 42 are behind of us. :D

why you use cashier's order, not cheque?
don't you have to go to the bank? and bank charge you?:confused:

tiger&pooh
29-01-14, 06:46
Anyone received TOP letter from blk42 yet??:cheers1:

Hi

I got the top email yesterday. Blk 42

leesg123
29-01-14, 07:23
Congrats owners! Nicely done project!

cvincent
29-01-14, 09:08

chaoren more anxious to get his keys :D

Akira Fudou
29-01-14, 10:04
just got a call from my lawyer firm as well... blk 36... was suprised to know that the maintenance fee for 1+1 is $308. so expensive

29-01-14, 10:27
maintenance fee for 1+1 is $308. so expensive

Yes, same here ... so expensive

dell1000
29-01-14, 10:37
can we enter in the condo by showing the letter ?
just get letter from my lawyer. BLK 38

chaoren
29-01-14, 10:52

I used DBS iBanking to purchase Cashier's Order FREE-of-Charge, and can collect it at the branch between 3:30pm to 4:30pm today. After collection, can rush down to law firm before 5pm.

Hopefully 30 January 2014 morning, it can be forwarded to developer and can make appointment right away for key collection.:D

cvincent
29-01-14, 12:27
can we enter in the condo by showing the letter ?
just get letter from my lawyer. BLK 38

i was about to ask too. feel like taking a dip in e pool now
can we at least go into e compound?:ashamed1:

jeremylbt
29-01-14, 12:52
From blk 40. Just submitted my 2 cheques to my lawyer.

Hopefully can arrange for key collection next week.

Jellybean
29-01-14, 12:55
From blk 40. Just submitted my 2 cheques to my lawyer.

Hopefully can arrange for key collection next week.

May I know why 2 cheques? Thks.

cvincent
29-01-14, 13:00
May I know why 2 cheques? Thks.

1 for 6 mths maintenance fee into vacanza maintenance a/c & 1 for survey fee to HH

29-01-14, 13:19
I used DBS iBanking to purchase Cashier's Order FREE-of-Charge, and can collect it at the branch between 3:30pm to 4:30pm today. After collection, can rush down to law firm before 5pm.

Hopefully 30 January 2014 morning, it can be forwarded to developer and can make appointment right away for key collection.:D

Even though the 2 cheques have cleared, keys collection also subject to the developer received the 25% payment (loan drawdown for those who took loan)

Noexit
29-01-14, 13:36
just got a call from my lawyer firm as well... blk 36... was suprised to know that the maintenance fee for 1+1 is $308. so expensive

You mean your bought this project dun know how much the maintenace fee ? :tongue3:

leesg123
29-01-14, 14:04
Its a new project. better to start off with my contribution to build up the funds. few years later can adjust downwards if got excess funds.

Akira Fudou
29-01-14, 17:18
You mean your bought this project dun know how much the maintenace fee ? :tongue3:

you mean you know your maintenance fee the moment you bought your unit?

im disgusted because it is the same as 2 bedders... so does it mean that i got equal share with 2 bedders in enbloc sale?

anyone bought the 484sqft? what is the maintenance fee?