PDA

View Full Version : Vacanza @ East

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

mantrix
01-06-11, 16:01
Honest mistake let's move on like TPL :D

Akira Fudou
01-06-11, 16:23
It's not exactly what my thoughts are. In current condition, one must go in for a good and strong deal that has great potential (like an aircraft carrier). The additional buffer may be partially or totally depleted even when there is a downturn. A sampan resembles a bad investment which will shave off the initial purchase price by more than 20%. This is just too risky. (

Mine is really purely for staying. BTO is out for me as my partner is very particular about location. There hardly any BTO in good location and i dont now how long i have to wait and further more i might not get a good q number. And im also worried about the ever escalating price of the property. So i decided to get one with the price im comfortable with. I can always change in future. Sell high buy high, Sell low buy low. Thats my theory.

01-06-11, 16:33
Correction. I stressed again surrounded by HDB to me is not a con. But you are definitely wrong by stating its surrounded by HDB. You are the one who is trying to shift away from your mistakes. Anyway no point going further on this. Pointless. Not many pple is ready to admit their mistakes. Its very common everywhere. Just lets talk about other things

I reiterate:

1) I posted "The development site is surrounded by HDB flats and industrial estate with cars zooming down PIE just next to it.", and not only HDB. I still stand by it. :doh:

2) Although in your own words above, 'surrounded by HDB' is not a con to you but it is a con to me as the surrounding view ain't fantastic. :tsk-tsk: (I am entitled to my opinion and you, to yours. So again, I don't think I am wrong in voicing out what I saw.):beats-me-man:

3) I still do not thinks there is anything 'wrong' with my opinion about this development and therefore I conclude that there is no mistake in my views; just a difference in opinions. You statement about me shifting away from 'mistake' do not stand then. ;)

4) I like to ask again "Who are you to judge what I say as right or wrong?" when it is only my personal opinion. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5) Finally, different strokes for different folks; one man's poison is another man's meat. If you think you have gotten a good deal and love the place you have bought, why care about what others have said?:p

And the only thing I agree with you is there is no point in going on with this conversation. We have to agree to disagree. Period.

Akira Fudou
01-06-11, 17:13
I actually went on site on Sunday and visited the ntuc fairprice. Its a small scale one. Something like a Econ Minimart. And theres one next to it haha. Also 24hours. About 10min walk from Vacanza if you know the way well. Also realised that bus 42 terminal is actually at the bus stop near the mrt. One good thing is that the bus wont be crowded when it reaches the stop outside Vacanza. But you must really get hold of the timing well. Iris is definitely useful here.

Akira Fudou
01-06-11, 17:29
By looking at the caveat logged in URA, i dont think all the 1 and 1+1 are fully taken up.

devilplate
01-06-11, 18:54
Mine is really purely for staying. BTO is out for me as my partner is very particular about location. There hardly any BTO in good location and i dont now how long i have to wait and further more i might not get a good q number. And im also worried about the ever escalating price of the property. So i decided to get one with the price im comfortable with. I can always change in future. Sell high buy high, Sell low buy low. Thats my theory.
U shd hf waited n get belysa....3bedders from 57xk only...to me its a fantasic buy....cannot lose money deal

DC33_2008
01-06-11, 20:02
The unfortunate thing is that some may have to hold on to it for years becos cannot sell high as they have bought too high.

Akira Fudou
01-06-11, 23:11
The unfortunate thing is that some may have to hold on to it for years becos cannot sell high as they have bought too high.

Then sell low loh, you buy also low. As long as you have your own roof. Thats what i meant.

Akira Fudou
01-06-11, 23:23
U shd hf waited n get belysa....3bedders from 57xk only...to me its a fantasic buy....cannot lose money deal
where is it? looks like a super deal...

Akira Fudou
01-06-11, 23:25
Oh Pasir Ris EC... Pasir Ris is not within the good location list sadly

january29
02-06-11, 08:58
I actually went on site on Sunday and visited the ntuc fairprice. Its a small scale one. Something like a Econ Minimart. And theres one next to it haha. Also 24hours. About 10min walk from Vacanza if you know the way well. Also realised that bus 42 terminal is actually at the bus stop near the mrt. One good thing is that the bus wont be crowded when it reaches the stop outside Vacanza. But you must really get hold of the timing well. Iris is definitely useful here.

any sign on the foundation works ?

Akira Fudou
02-06-11, 15:50
any sign on the foundation works ?

didnt managed to check on that. I cant see what they are doing

Akira Fudou
02-06-11, 16:04
The one thing i didnt manged to find out is where is the bin located? centralised? or individual?

fiat500
02-06-11, 23:01
i repeat again..it is certainly NOT surrounded by hdb or industrial estate.
the PIE is at the back section of vacanza n if your unit is not facing the highway,it is ok. the hdb blocks is located across the PIE which is quite a distance away.
i used to live in that area for more than 20yrs n i still frequent there to visit...so who is in a better position to give a better description here? :spliff:

proud owner
03-06-11, 03:39
the PIE is at the back section of vacanza n if your unit is not facing the highway,it is ok. the hdb blocks is located across the PIE which is quite a distance away.
i used to live in that area for more than 20yrs n i still frequent there to visit...so who is in a better position to give a better description here? :spliff:

hi Fiat500

when i was back in spore .. from airport to my condo .. the cab driver took PIE and i believe the condo i saw was Vacanza ?

i have not lived near highway ... but when i went to a friend's place at Spanish Villa ... his is inner block ..almost reaching Sommerville park .. i could still hear the traffic along farrer road ...

since you have lived in that area ... do u think those blocks away from PIE willl NOT be noisy ?

comparing traffic volume, PIE is heavier than farrer road ...
does that mean if it is noisy, it will be almost a 24 hr thingy ?
farrer rd is heavy during peak hr only, compared to PIE ...right

care to share some info ?

i personally kind of like D14, kembangan area... its much cheaper than Frankel , yet has an mrt station ...

irisng
03-06-11, 08:27
No doubt nearer to highway is noisy but if you get used to it, you simply don't feel that it is noisy. I was staying near to highway too though not directly. When I open my windows, I don't feel it noisy at all but when I shut the windows, then I realise that it is so quiet.:cheers6:

My god-sister stayed in CCK just next to overhead MRT. We went to her house and when the train passed by, we found that it was very noisy but to her, she simply can't feel it at all.:cool:

devilplate
03-06-11, 08:34
No doubt nearer to highway is noisy but if you get used to it, you simply don't feel that it is noisy. I was staying near to highway too though not directly. When I open my windows, I don't feel it noisy at all but when I shut the windows, then I realise that it is so quiet.:cheers6:

My god-sister stayed in CCK just next to overhead MRT. We went to her house and when the train passed by, we found that it was very noisy but to her, she simply can't feel it at all.:cool:

not gd for our ears and heart/blood pressure etc

DC33_2008
03-06-11, 09:15
Besides noise, the more detrimental ones to our health are the constituents of the exhaust fumes such as soots, NOx, etc. If one has a choice, will not want to be near one.
not gd for our ears and heart/blood pressure etc

devilplate
03-06-11, 09:17
Besides noise, the more detrimental ones to our health are the constituents of the exhaust fumes such as soots, NOx, etc. If one has a choice, will not want to be near one.

yes....i rather have a quiet home without view....

but sian ....i din noe waterbank got frequent F18....:banghead:

focus
03-06-11, 11:17
yes....i rather have a quiet home without view....

but sian ....i din noe waterbank got frequent F18....:banghead:

Ya.. if you can't take the plane noises, better sell before TOP.

Anyway, got Dakota Residences residents complain to MP and the MP have feedback to Mindef(Don't think they can do anything). But wilkinson road got one resident says he is fined with the noise. So there will be people who get used to the noise and there are some who can't stand it.

devilplate
03-06-11, 11:20
Ya.. if you can't take the plane noises, better sell before TOP.

Anyway, got Dakota Residences residents complain to MP and the MP have feedback to Mindef(Don't think they can do anything). But wilkinson road got one resident says he is fined with the noise. So there will be people who get used to the noise and there are some who can't stand it.

it can b quite frequent rite? ur parents noe how frequent?

heard tat late nite ard 9.30pm aso got flying and at very low altitude....

03-06-11, 12:07

Quite coincidentally, my other half used to stay around the area. :)

devilplate
03-06-11, 12:08
actually its not surrounded....

but definitely next to PIE and beside industrial park:p

03-06-11, 12:11

My current hdb unit is close to the track of the MRT...about 100meters away. At 5plus each morning, my other half can hear the train going pass even with us sleeping in an aircon room. Luckily, he wakes up around that time for work and so isn't a problem. As for me, I'm a heavy sleeper and thus the noise does not bother me at all. :D

focus
03-06-11, 13:25
it can b quite frequent rite? ur parents noe how frequent?

heard tat late nite ard 9.30pm aso got flying and at very low altitude....

It's erratic. Probably twice or thrice per week and there is no fix timing. Duration is quite short around 5mins max and probably only once or twice per day. Yes. Sometimes 9.30pm. But have not encountered 10pm onwards.

This place is definitely very livable if you can get used to the flight noise. I mean compared to the whole stretch of meyer till marine parade which has the ECP noise all day and night, I think I prefer Dakota.

But of course.. got money .. go for the best of the best for waterfront living...imho Reflections, MBR/Sail, Sentosa Cove. Shiok! :)

fiat500
03-06-11, 17:08
hi Fiat500

when i was back in spore .. from airport to my condo .. the cab driver took PIE and i believe the condo i saw was Vacanza ?

i have not lived near highway ... but when i went to a friend's place at Spanish Villa ... his is inner block ..almost reaching Sommerville park .. i could still hear the traffic along farrer road ...

since you have lived in that area ... do u think those blocks away from PIE willl NOT be noisy ?

comparing traffic volume, PIE is heavier than farrer road ...
does that mean if it is noisy, it will be almost a 24 hr thingy ?
farrer rd is heavy during peak hr only, compared to PIE ...right

care to share some info ?

i personally kind of like D14, kembangan area... its much cheaper than Frankel , yet has an mrt station ...
if your unit is facing inwards towards the landed properties,it is definitely ok to live in. traffic noise from the PIE is very very very minimal or maybe u wont even be able to hear a thing also.
but like i said before,u need a car or bicycle to live in vacanza.:cheers6: :cheers6:

irisng
03-06-11, 22:15
My current hdb unit is close to the track of the MRT...about 100meters away. At 5plus each morning, my other half can hear the train going pass even with us sleeping in an aircon room. Luckily, he wakes up around that time for work and so isn't a problem. As for me, I'm a heavy sleeper and thus the noise does not bother me at all. :D

Ha, set as an alarm clock:p

Akira Fudou
05-06-11, 22:25
Its same like the noise produced by ur fan or aircon... you will get used to it and sometimes you feel absolutely unease when the night is extremely quiet.

jezz
06-06-11, 08:16
Its same like the noise produced by ur fan or aircon... you will get used to it and sometimes you feel absolutely unease when the night is extremely quiet.
Does this condo offer free shuttle bus? Otherwise it is a long walk under hot sun to mrt. Also bus frequency is bad. Maybe can raise up to the new ministry of transport

azeoprop
06-06-11, 13:39
Wonder if the 807sqft 2 bedders or 2+ study are still available? :beats-me-man:

devilplate
06-06-11, 14:37
Wonder if the 807sqft 2 bedders or 2+ study are still available? :beats-me-man:
Landed facing quite ex rite?

Flamingo v got furniture rebate still on?

jencrs
06-06-11, 15:21
Landed facing quite ex rite?

Flamingo v got furniture rebate still on?
Don't tell me u considering flamingo valley?

devilplate
06-06-11, 15:30
Don't tell me u considering flamingo valley?
Offering suggestion only la

fiat500
07-06-11, 00:21
Does this condo offer free shuttle bus? Otherwise it is a long walk under hot sun to mrt. Also bus frequency is bad. Maybe can raise up to the new ministry of transport
1 year free shuttle to the mrt station provided by the developer..:cheers6: :cheers6:
shuttle runs during normal hrs,not sure whats the frequency.

azeoprop
20-06-11, 23:49
If they have a back gate that opens besides the tennis court and build a footpath along PIE beside the AMD and JTC blocks to the overhead bridge, the walking distance to the new Bedok Town Park MRT will be around 650m.

:beats-me-man:

Akira Fudou
25-06-11, 13:28
Usually how long will a 400-500 units project takes to complete? 2 years?

january29
27-06-11, 13:52
i was hoping this will go faster as well lol

it has been more than 6 months since i get one unit and still foundation still not finished

they say it will take around 6 more months when i buy it to complete foundation.

lol

kennyzhong
05-07-11, 09:06
proud owner of Vacanza @ East .... anybody owners here???

proud owner
05-07-11, 10:01

looking for me ?

visited a friend a couple of years back ...staying at Starville ... find it very noisy ...due to its proximity to PIE ...

will Vacanza be noisy as well ? otherwise ..i find the estate ( landed) quite charming

devilplate
05-07-11, 10:08
looking for me ?

visited a friend a couple of years back ...staying at Starville ... find it very noisy ...due to its proximity to PIE ...

will Vacanza be noisy as well ? otherwise ..i find the estate ( landed) quite charming

even without PIE, not wise to own a apt deep inside.....far from main road n amenities

landed ok but not apt

Akira Fudou
05-07-11, 12:18

I bought a 1+1, maybe you can share with us the reason you bought an unit in V@E.

azeoprop
05-07-11, 16:51
All 1+1 sold out liaoz

:)

Akira Fudou
05-07-11, 17:10
Thats good :) What about the 1 bedder?

Akira Fudou
05-07-11, 17:25
is it possible to find out which unit sold for how much?

jasonyap
05-07-11, 22:18
I bought a 1+1, maybe you can share with us the reason you bought an unit in V@E.

What's the $pfs?

Akira Fudou
05-07-11, 22:57
$1200psf ....

kennyzhong
06-07-11, 15:28
$1200psf ....

hey Akira, good stuff ... you aware if they had raised the price already or remains the same?

i Bought a 2 bedder ... at Blk 38 ... yea, i love vacanza @ east, its not that inconvenient as what is mentioned in the forum i would think, as its just 3 bus stops away from the MRT, just like taking a feeder bus.

its okay .... however, i am worried about the noise though, as i am facing the x'way, but the further ones as i am facing the pool first then x'way and hearing from peeps in the forum saying it might be an issue, so anyways bought it already so... good luck ;)

devilplate
06-07-11, 15:31
hey Akira, good stuff ... you aware if they had raised the price already or remains the same?

i Bought a 2 bedder ... at Blk 38 ... yea, i love vacanza @ east, its not that inconvenient as what is mentioned in the forum i would think, as its just 3 bus stops away from the MRT, just like taking a feeder bus.

its okay .... however, i am worried about the noise though, as i am facing the x'way, but the further ones as i am facing the pool first then x'way and hearing from peeps in the forum saying it might be an issue, so anyways bought it already so... good luck ;)
U bot bcoz its freehold i suppose? New ocr launches mostly 99lh for those near amenities n mrt....only ocr mm development got fh n near mrt

Akira Fudou
06-07-11, 22:04
Theres quite a number of 3/4bedders transact in Jun... i guess the developer are giving some discount

Akira Fudou
06-07-11, 22:29
U bot bcoz its freehold i suppose? New ocr launches mostly 99lh for those near amenities n mrt....only ocr mm development got fh n near mrt

any good recommendation other than this? Freehold + Full condo facilities and i think the entire land area is quite large. I think the plot ratio is 2.1.

Budget $700k
can we trust the pricing in Propertyguru? looks inflated to me

07-07-11, 23:33

Hi may I know how much you brought for the 2 bedder?

kennyzhong
08-07-11, 11:31
Hi may I know how much you brought for the 2 bedder?

873k . . . urself?

Akira Fudou
08-07-11, 12:53
807sqft or 840sqft ?

kennyzhong
08-07-11, 14:09
807sqft or 840sqft ?

807 mate . . .

08-07-11, 15:20
873k . . . urself?

856k i think for 2+1 807sq. Which floor you have brought?

Akira Fudou
08-07-11, 17:56
I bought 5th... i cant handle the 9k increment per floor haha

january29
14-07-11, 17:55
I bought 5th... i cant handle the 9k increment per floor haha

i think mine was 5k per floor i got a 9th floor

january29
14-07-11, 17:56
856k i think for 2+1 807sq. Which floor you have brought?

i got the same for 863k :)

Akira Fudou
17-07-11, 23:58
Are you guys first timer? or upgrader ?

january29
18-07-11, 09:00
Are you guys first timer? or upgrader ?

first timer here :)

Akira Fudou
19-07-11, 22:26
Actually im following Beacon Heights as well... interested in the 1+1... too bad i only found out about it after my purchase... its cheaper and TOP soon. anyone know the reason? Its 999 years right? no much diff from FH

Akira Fudou
17-08-11, 10:17
Anyone receive request for payment? Wonder when will the foundation get completed.

27-08-11, 15:11
Received the foundation payment already

Akira Fudou
28-08-11, 05:08
when did you receive it?

ecimbew
28-08-11, 10:27
Actually im following Beacon Heights as well... interested in the 1+1... too bad i only found out about it after my purchase... its cheaper and TOP soon. anyone know the reason? Its 999 years right? no much diff from FH

Hey Akira, thanks for your interest in Beacon Heights. It is indeed cheaper than those in Potong Pasir, Balestier, Toa Payoh, Bishan, Jalan Besar, Farrer Park, and Novena even though they are close by. I do not have the answer. You can say St Micheal's Road estate houses, apartments and condos have not realised their value. I am excited to see new developments in this area in the near future. AllGreen has two plots of land yet developed, Regent Court has en bloc and a new condo is rising from the plot, the huge HDB land sold to private developer to built a private condo has been barricaded and it looks like United Engineer (UE) Group is going to be on sale soon, Euro-Asia is still up for en bloc, and Beacon Heights, Airstream and Riverside Melodies are due for completion next year. It is pretty exciting for this area.

Vacanza is a good buy too. Most importantly, we have at least a property to start with. Have a great day.

29-08-11, 09:36
[quote=Akira Fudou]when did you receive it?[/quo
one week ago

january29
01-09-11, 17:06
[quote=Akira Fudou]when did you receive it?[/quo
one week ago

ow i havent received any letter

Akira Fudou
03-09-11, 15:21
A 484 sqft unit transact at $1416psf. might be a high floor unit.

january29
05-09-11, 09:40
A 484 sqft unit transact at $1416psf. might be a high floor unit.

have you received the payment letter for foundation?

Akira Fudou
05-09-11, 23:50
nothing yet.

january29
06-09-11, 12:29
how do he get it then?

:doh::doh:

Akira Fudou
06-09-11, 13:15
diff block?

january29
06-09-11, 16:21
diff block?

is it depending on block? on on the entire structure?

sorry newbie here

:scared-5::scared-5:

marktkt22
07-09-11, 10:20
Hi devilplate,
What the rationale for that comment ?
flamingo v also quite deep in...
Is it traffic concern ?

even without PIE, not wise to own a apt deep inside.....far from main road n amenities

landed ok but not apt

devilplate
07-09-11, 11:51
Hi devilplate,
Is it traffic concern ?
Bad for rental

marktkt22
08-09-11, 08:58
Saw some postings that some dont drive,
It may be inconvenient, eg to grab a snack at the wee hour, when no bus service availble

january29
08-09-11, 18:05
It may be inconvenient, eg to grab a snack at the wee hour, when no bus service availble

always have stock then

:doh:

Akira Fudou
10-09-11, 23:00
is it depending on block? on on the entire structure?

sorry newbie here

:scared-5::scared-5:

not sure im noob too hehe

DC33_2008
11-09-11, 18:50
Does this place intend to have their own mini-mart, etc?

Akira Fudou
15-09-11, 09:28
There are a couple of shops within

Akira Fudou
16-09-11, 10:16
so anyone else received the request for payment?

Akira Fudou
09-10-11, 23:22
Went to check out the progress, realised that the showroom is still around which mean block 36 and block 38 has yet to start the foundation. The rest should be done. really slow

hyenergix
10-10-11, 07:41
Went to check out the progress, realised that the showroom is still around which mean block 36 and block 38 has yet to start the foundation. The rest should be done. really slow

Rainy season is here. Progress will even be slower.

january29
10-10-11, 14:19

not yet ... this one is really slow

kennyzhong
11-10-11, 10:30
Got a call from my agent, saying that payment is projected at 1st Quater next year, not sure how true . . .

january29
14-10-11, 10:22
Got a call from my agent, saying that payment is projected at 1st Quater next year, not sure how true . . .

this is getting slower and slower ....

Jcmillineum
15-10-11, 14:02
this is getting slower and slower ....

yeah this is the slowest project ever...i bought one which is flat ground now at the time i saw vacanza, no already doing ceiling ...going to TOP, this vacanza still flat ground, and that time yaya agents and developer tell me vacant special and no discount....pui:tongue3:

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 17:18
Why so slow? How many % sold?
yeah this is the slowest project ever...i bought one which is flat ground now at the time i saw vacanza, no already doing ceiling ...going to TOP, this vacanza still flat ground, and that time yaya agents and developer tell me vacant special and no discount....pui:tongue3:

Akira Fudou
15-10-11, 19:48
Based on URA caveats, should be around 70%. I hope they dont start slow and then speed through the building process...

january29
17-10-11, 10:54
Based on URA caveats, should be around 70%. I hope they dont start slow and then speed through the building process...

they should be builidng structure by now if they wanted to be ... since last year

does foundation takes 1+ year to built?

marktkt22
17-10-11, 18:44
Dont worry, flamingo valley juz as slow,
And also not sold out...

january29
24-10-11, 09:45
anymore news about development?

Akira Fudou
28-10-11, 10:23
Only get calls from Sunway for seminar on Malaysia properties... nothing else.
By the way, beside the carbon copy of S&P what else do you guys get from the developer? Where is the actual copy with the developer signature?

Jcmillineum
01-11-11, 20:32
Only get calls from Sunway for seminar on Malaysia properties... nothing else.
By the way, beside the carbon copy of S&P what else do you guys get from the developer? Where is the actual copy with the developer signature?

This project is like EUHabitat...near the expressway, district 14, big and beautiful...how come it is not moving as fast as EUhabitat I wonder?...big potential if the developer opens it to the China market...:scared-5:

Worsty
01-11-11, 20:48
This project is like EUHabitat...near the expressway, district 14, big and beautiful...how come it is not moving as fast as EUhabitat I wonder?...big potential if the developer opens it to the China market...:scared-5:

What could be the reasons why Euhabitat move units faster off the top of my head.

1) More accessible to public transport. (Buses, MRT and Cabs)

2) Easier to get to the expressways

3) Better fittings and finishing at a decent price compared to Vacanza@East (though Vacanza's FH)

4) Massive marketing campaign done by FEO

Akira Fudou
03-11-11, 00:10
What is the better finishing and fittings offering at EU?

january29
04-11-11, 10:51
anyone interested in buying 2bedroom + study? 807sqft

i think i want to sell mine

high floor

devilplate
04-11-11, 11:12
anyone interested in buying 2bedroom + study? 807sqft

i think i want to sell mine

high floor

i am afraid u goto sell at a loss:2cents:

azeoprop
04-11-11, 12:57

700k can consider. :D

phantom_opera
04-11-11, 13:00
700k can consider. :D

COE confirmed 100k next few years, must take that into consideration :rolleyes:

january29
04-11-11, 14:48

that depends :)

Jcmillineum
09-11-11, 18:47
What could be the reasons why Euhabitat move units faster off the top of my head.

1) More accessible to public transport. (Buses, MRT and Cabs)

2) Easier to get to the expressways

3) Better fittings and finishing at a decent price compared to Vacanza@East (though Vacanza's FH)

4) Massive marketing campaign done by FEO

Erm this one is 15 min from the mrt
Right beside the expressway and fitting are all fantastic!
The only difference is the marketing campaign. I think I'm glad to neither have bout EUHabitat and Vancanza....:p :p :p :p :p :p

clemdale
09-11-11, 18:53
Someone help me out- where exactly is Euhabitat and Vacanza?

The only difference is the marketing campaign. I think I'm glad to neither have bout EUHabitat and Vancanza....:p :p :p :p :p :p

Jcmillineum
09-11-11, 21:28
Both in Eunos area...district 14! U can see them if u are along the PIE

Akira Fudou
12-11-11, 05:14
Vacanza is Kembagan area

fiat500
12-11-11, 10:24
EuHabitat is located in eunos area while vacanza is in kembangan.
both are nice n its better to drive if staying there.
still long way to t.o.p for both but vacanza should b ready 1st.:cheers6:

Worsty
12-11-11, 11:30

I'm pretty sure one can get to the mrt , cabs and buses faster and more convenient than the residents in Vacanza East. Fittings i'm also quite sure FEO did a better job than Hoi Hup.

But i have to agree the marketing campaign is much much more successful for EuHabitat than Vacanza East.

The plus for this development over Euhabitat is really that it's FH at a slightly more expensive price.

samuelk
12-11-11, 22:56
Hi devilplate,
Is it traffic concern ?
Have u check the plot of land just directly next to Flamingo V ...:spliff2: :scared-3:

Jcmillineum
13-11-11, 10:03
Have u check the plot of land just directly next to Flamingo V ...:spliff2: :scared-3:

lol.... I think mark doesn't know :doh:

samuelk
13-11-11, 11:58
lol.... I think mark doesn't know :doh:
the look and feel of flamingo v is rather conducive if you can get past the you know what.

the prices can be describe at best "creative" with different tier of TOP rebate but upfront changes in selling price to attract the buyer.

but have OTas this is vacanza thread not flamingo

Eastboy
13-11-11, 18:41
I'm pretty sure one can get to the mrt , cabs and buses faster and more convenient than the residents in Vacanza East. Fittings i'm also quite sure FEO did a better job than Hoi Hup.

But i have to agree the marketing campaign is much much more successful for EuHabitat than Vacanza East.

The plus for this development over Euhabitat is really that it's FH at a slightly more expensive price.

Actually last I've heard vacanza still have units left. At $1080psf for FH it is very good price!!! EU Habitat's concept is different so I shall not compare oranges to apples. But I must say Vacanza for that pricing is very good, though mrt is about 10-15min walk with no shelter. But freehold very very value for money.

EU habitat also sure to appreciate when DTL up and it will be a very premium gated community. But I will still choose vacanza cos I drive, so mrt not very impt to me.

GSLJ
14-11-11, 16:13
Actually last I've heard vacanza still have units left. At $1080psf for FH it is very good price!!! EU Habitat's concept is different so I shall not compare oranges to apples. But I must say Vacanza for that pricing is very good, though mrt is about 10-15min walk with no shelter. But freehold very very value for money.

EU habitat also sure to appreciate when DTL up and it will be a very premium gated community. But I will still choose vacanza cos I drive, so mrt not very impt to me.I also went to view VE because of the fh status. But decided against getting a unit there as I find the location really too inwards even though I drive and do not need the mrt.

The agent there told me this project was launched some time back at a lower price, but wasn't selling too well. But when EU was about to launch, sparked renewed interest due to the fh status as compared to EU's lh99.

Decided on getting a unit at EU instead, as I like the overall concept of the project and the convenient location as well. But for VE, the fh status is definitely a big plus.

CondoExpert.sg
16-12-11, 14:06
Vacanza@East, Kembangan (District 14)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/vacanza-east.jpg

Summary

Developer : Hoi Hup Sunway Property Pte Ltd
TOP : Early 2014
District : 14 (Kembangan)
Est. Quantum Price : From $9xxK Up
No. Of Towers : 7
Tenure : Freehold
No. Of Storey : 12
Site Area : 207,000 sqft
No. Of Units : 473
Main Orientation : North-west/ South-east
Units Composition : 1, 1+Study, 2, 2+Study, 3, 4 Bedrooms and Penthouse
Distance to MRT : Mins walk to Kembangan MRT
Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
Primary Schools within 1km : East Coast Primary School
Telok Kurau Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(No. of Units - Size (sqft))1 bedroom
46 - 484, 538

1 + study
24 - 560, 667

2 bedrooms
163 - 732 to 915

2 + study
20 - 807, 1001

3 bedrooms
142 - 1012 to 1119

4 bedrooms
44 - 1253 to 1399

Penthouse (2 + 1 to 4 bedrooms)
34 - 1410 to 2594

Total Units : 473

Facilities

Clubhouse
Tennis Court
Lap Pool (50m)
Wading Pool
Spa Pool
Pool Deck
Hot Tub
Children’s Playground
Water Play Area
Water Jet Platform
Landscape Pavilion
Trellis Seating Area
Reading Corner
Communal Roof Terrace
BBQ Area
Jogging Track
Fitness Station
Reflexology Corner
Tai Chi lawn
Multipurpose Lawn
Thematic Garden
Pedestrian Side Gate
Outdoor Bicycle Stand
Cascading Water Feature
Water Wall
Bio Pond
Drop-off Point

Facade

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/vacanza-eat-pie-night-view.jpg

Interior

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/vacanza-east-living-room.jpg

Site Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/vacanza-east-site-map.jpg

Street Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/vacanza.jpg

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on Vacanza@East as well as for other new launch condos!

Akira Fudou
22-12-11, 09:30
sold another 10 units in Nov... now 80% sold...

Eastboy
28-01-12, 09:37
wah ST ad tdy...CNY Special up to 20% discount".

for those who are sitting on the fence, this is the time to buy le. FH for only $10xxpsf, it's definitely a good buy!!!

Adva181
28-01-12, 10:34
wah ST ad tdy...CNY Special up to 20% discount".

for those who are sitting on the fence, this is the time to buy le. FH for only $10xxpsf, it's definitely a good buy!!!

During Preview only $900+Psf
After 20% still $1000+psf???
Gimmick lah. Copy FEO

Eastboy
28-01-12, 10:43
During Preview only $900+Psf
After 20% still $1000+psf???
Gimmick lah. Copy FEO

I am not sure. 10xxpsf is before discount btw

Akira Fudou
04-02-12, 11:14
I went passed the other day on my way to airport i think i saw one of the block is up to 4-5 floors.

testtest
04-02-12, 16:17
facing the PIE will get the noise and dirt

Akira Fudou
13-02-12, 14:52
facing the PIE will get the noise and dirt

any good recommendation? Same pricing and FH.

Akira Fudou
25-02-12, 13:17
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7058/6927665233_9c1ab9eaf9.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7060/6781544104_d1bd793e0a.jpg

kennyzhong
28-02-12, 08:46
I haven't started paying for the progressive installments, any kind soul willing to advise here?

Jonathan0503
28-02-12, 12:02
I haven't started paying for the progressive installments, any kind soul willing to advise here?

Think it's normal.

I was only asked for 1st progressive payment when the project has completed 10 storeys.

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 13:02
Nice!!!! Good progress

Akira Fudou
28-02-12, 14:51
Theres progress for Block 40, 42 and 46. Block 36 and Block 38 will be the last since the showroom was occupying their area. Not sure for Block 50 and 48.

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 14:54
Theres progress for Block 40, 42 and 46. Block 36 and Block 38 will be the last since the showroom was occupying their area. Not sure for Block 50 and 48.
I thought they are quite fast... Anyway developer is in construction business isnt it...

Akira Fudou
28-02-12, 15:01
This project was launched in Sep 2010, is it considered fast? :beats-me-man:

stalingrad
08-03-12, 09:05
Receive this email this morning out of the clear blue. I thought the project was launched many moons ago.

================================================
District 14: Vacanza @ East, near Kembangan Area ================================================

Vacanza@East is a Beautiful and Enchanting Freehold Condominium nestled in the neighbourhood of private landed homes.

Relax in tranquility and enjoy the full resort style condo facilities that comes with Vacanza@East.

If you are looking for a quiet and relaxing place away from the hussle and bussle of the city, Vacanza@East is definitely the place you'd love as your home!

- 7 Blocks of 12 Storey Residential Apartments with full Condo Facilities
- Total 473 Units
- Site Area 19,264.70 sqm / 207,365 sqft
- FREEHOLD - such large plot is VERY RARE in Singapore Now
- Foreigner eligible
- Expected TOP 2014
- All north south orientation - breezy and cooling
- Easy Access to PIE / ECP
- Near to Paya Lebar Business Hub + Changi Logistics Hub
- FREE shuttle service to Kembangan MRT and Bedok MRT
- Only 12 mins MRT ride to City Hall
- Situated amidst landed houses - Plush + Swanky, very Serene and Tranquil
- Resort-style Living

NOW OPEN FOR BOOKING ...

azeoprop
08-03-12, 09:53
This project was launched in Sep 2010, is it considered fast? :beats-me-man:

If you see the progress of waterfront gold, you will know what is called slow.... :scared-5:

$2COE
11-03-12, 10:08
[QUOTE=stalingrad]Receive this email this morning out of the clear blue. I thought the project was launched many moons ago.

================================================
District 14: Vacanza @ East, near Kembangan Area ================================================

Did it state estimated maintenance?

mcmlxxvi
11-03-12, 12:55
If you see the progress of waterfront gold, you will know what is called slow.... :scared-5:
Nothing beats Aristo. Launched 2007 now havent build finish...

Akira Fudou
12-03-12, 00:08
Nothing beats Aristo. Launched 2007 now havent build finish...

:scared-4:

Akira Fudou
06-04-12, 20:29
anyone noticed that the arrow pointing to the north direction in hoi hup website is different from that in our brochure?

http://www.vacanza.com.sg/floor-plan.htm

mshlin
30-04-12, 21:25
anyone noticed that the arrow pointing to the north direction in hoi hup website is different from that in our brochure?

http://www.vacanza.com.sg/floor-plan.htm

Indeed but I found it not big deal.
I bought a unit in Block 40 and first payment in early April only.

Draven005
02-05-12, 11:45
Halo,

Being a fellow Vacanza owner, I have been quietly observing this interesting forum and decided to add to the on-going discussions today.

Regarding Vacanza, I am pleased to see that more sales transactions recorded for this development and also the continued development of this fabulous landed housing area (e.g. Levenue etc).

Regarding this area, I have a long term vision that the landed housing would be eventually sold to developers and turned into high-rise luxury condos. a la Telok Kurau (previous residence).

this is my 5 cents worth of opinion. :2cents: wonder whether anybody has something to add.

Cheers

GSLJ
02-05-12, 21:24
Just drove past, now construction should be up to 7 or 8 floors already. :)

Akira Fudou
03-05-12, 00:17
Halo,

Being a fellow Vacanza owner, I have been quietly observing this interesting forum and decided to add to the on-going discussions today.

Regarding Vacanza, I am pleased to see that more sales transactions recorded for this development and also the continued development of this fabulous landed housing area (e.g. Levenue etc).

Regarding this area, I have a long term vision that the landed housing would be eventually sold to developers and turned into high-rise luxury condos. a la Telok Kurau (previous residence).

this is my 5 cents worth of opinion. :2cents: wonder whether anybody has something to add.

Cheers

I prefer the current environment... i dont like overcrowding... traffic will be a nightmare

vacanza
08-05-12, 23:56
[quote=Akira Fudou]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7058/6927665233_9c1ab9eaf9.jpg

which block is this? I bought a 1 bedder unit at block 46, I wonder how is the progression now?

mshlin
09-05-12, 22:26
[quote=Akira Fudou]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7058/6927665233_9c1ab9eaf9.jpg

which block is this? I bought a 1 bedder unit at block 46, I wonder how is the progression now?

top one is block 46, which is almost completed. 3 weeks ago, inner construction was started for lower level units.
bottom one is block 42. now is at Leve 11.

Akira Fudou
10-05-12, 16:57
Block 40 is about level 3 i guess... cant really see 48 and 50, should be about level 5-6.

36 and 38 will be the slowest because of the showflat occupying their area.

propertychap
10-05-12, 17:58
Has the prices moved up since launch?
Seems like prices are not moving so much in this areas nearer to the Kembangan MRT

Akira Fudou
10-05-12, 19:43
Based on the caveat logged in URA.... There seemed to be a slight increased, im not really sure because the price of a 2nd level unit differ a lot from the one at the top level.

Akira Fudou
12-05-12, 00:05
VACANZA @ EAST LENGKONG TUJOH Condominium 1 1,517,000 1,259 Strata 1,205 Apr-12

Not sure if this consider an increase in price. This is the psf i paid for my 1+1.

vacanza
12-05-12, 02:24
Has the prices moved up since launch?
Seems like prices are not moving so much in this areas nearer to the Kembangan MRT

How much is psf for 1 bedder high floor unit?

vacanza
12-05-12, 02:28

I saw their recent advertisement, they seems to have discount for the left over units now. Don't whether they are still selling the 1 bedder unit now

vacanza
12-05-12, 02:35

Feel a bit regret to buy a unit here. It seems so many negative comments in this forum:( Worrying that this area no renting and selling value in future.
I paid 1300 psf for 1 bedder unit at 11floor , is this consider in high price?

price
12-05-12, 10:03
Feel a bit regret to buy a unit here. It seems so many negative comments in this forum:( Worrying that this area no renting and selling value in future.
compare it with SH, KR, 18W, you will find yours the cheapest!

carbuncle
12-05-12, 11:13
Human nature to say negative stuff and keep the compliments to themselves. Dont regret your purchase if you truly genuinely liked it when you bought it. If you love it, the value is priceless regardless wat others say, just like how I love my TODO Boys...regardless of the nice things the darling angels say...

Noexit
12-05-12, 11:37
That is right, no property is good or bad, there always people with different taste and afterall there sure to have other buyers who share the same taste and judgement as u who like this project. Other factors include the layout and surrounding facilities could be another factors to considers. End of the day, trust yourself and confidence of your judgement :ashamed1:

Human nature to say negative stuff and keep the compliments to themselves. Dont regret your purchase if you truly genuinely liked it when you bought it. If you love it, the value is priceless regardless wat others say, just like how I love my TODO Boys...regardless of the nice things the darling angels say...

Akira Fudou
12-05-12, 20:37
Its the property within your reach (limit) i guess. Its the case for me anyway. But mine is for self stay so i dont really care about rental. Not so on capital appreciation as well. Im just praying interest rate still stay low as long as possible lol

vacanza
12-05-12, 22:40
Its the property within your reach (limit) i guess. Its the case for me anyway. But mine is for self stay so i dont really care about rental. Not so on capital appreciation as well. Im just praying interest rate still stay low as long as possible lol

Ya.I buy this for self stay too.

vacanza
12-05-12, 22:40

Ya.I buy this for self stay too.

vacanza
12-05-12, 22:48
That is right, no property is good or bad, there always people with different taste and afterall there sure to have other buyers who share the same taste and judgement as u who like this project. Other factors include the layout and surrounding facilities could be another factors to considers. End of the day, trust yourself and confidence of your judgement :ashamed1:

Ya, i agree with what you said. Can't wait to see actual unit. Lol

Akira Fudou
13-05-12, 08:55

Everyone has their own preference and well, constraints too. Im really looking forward to TOP, hopefully by end 2013.

Noexit
13-05-12, 10:56
The progress is very fast. Very fast when driving along PIE can see this beautiful project. anyway can see it built to the top and very soon removing the netting liao.

Ya, i agree with what you said. Can't wait to see actual unit. Lol

Noexit
13-05-12, 10:58
Hee envy that. Sianz mine TOP in End-2014,still long

Everyone has their own preference and well, constraints too. Im really looking forward to TOP, hopefully by end 2013.

price
14-05-12, 10:41
beautiful project! love the sky bridge

Akira Fudou
15-05-12, 10:37
beautiful project! love the sky bridge

?? which project?

carbuncle
15-05-12, 10:56
I think bro pu lai shi came back home all goggly that night after his HOT date...

coolchoc
15-05-12, 11:28
they are clearing their ph now at slightly abv $1kpsf.

since they're selling on views for their ph, wonder how long can the south facing view last with so many enbloc sprouting up aro this vicinity. eg. levenue....

price
15-05-12, 11:56
?? which project?
this project has a sky bridge! from the drop off point to the main entrance

Jcmillineum
15-05-12, 12:18
they are clearing their ph now at slightly abv $1kpsf.

since they're selling on views for their ph, wonder how long can the south facing view last with so many enbloc sprouting up aro this vicinity. eg. levenue....

Last time they were so proud as not to give discounts...now they are having problems selling their condo...sigh

price
15-05-12, 12:26
this project has a sky bridge! from the drop off point to the main entrance
My bad! Was talking about F valley! Wrong thread

coolchoc
15-05-12, 14:53
Last time they were so proud as not to give discounts...now they are having problems selling their condo...sigh

only 14 typical units left. mostly noisy ones. now they trying to sell their ph.....

Draven005
18-05-12, 20:57
Today, I cycled from east coast burger king to Vacanza - only 15 mins.

Route - bk - bicycle bridge Marine parade - canal opposite VJC - canal opposite Telok Kurau (nice scenery) - kembangan Mrt - Jln Kmbagan - Jln lengkok satu - Vacanza.

Talked to the security guard and he told me developer aim to TOP by end 2013.

Hee envy that. Sianz mine TOP in End-2014,still long

Akira Fudou
19-05-12, 00:23
Thats good. In line with my expectation

mshlin
19-05-12, 14:15
you must be cycling very fast!
Anxious to see TOP by end 2013.

Route - bk - bicycle bridge Marine parade - canal opposite VJC - canal opposite Telok Kurau (nice scenery) - kembangan Mrt - Jln Kmbagan - Jln lengkok satu - Vacanza.

mantrix
19-05-12, 22:14

so walking may take an hour?

dtrax
19-05-12, 23:13
so walking may take an hour?

Probably assuming the speed is about 9~10km/hr for cycling. I concur TK PCN is one of the prettiest :)

dtrax
19-05-12, 23:14
Can consider this <1mil, 3rm, FH beside TK PCN lol:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/9546263/for-sale-agts-1-comm-04-04-the-cherrywood-top-2014

Draven005
20-05-12, 06:42
Hi Dtrax, cherrywood is worth looking at because of its location and pricing. Its 1184 psf is definitely lower than similar condo La Vida (1,400 psf). If only I have the money to buy one more for investment. :p personally I won't stay in a flat smaller than 1,000 sqft as I need storage space.

Talking about Vacanza, it's location is quiet, pricing/size is also attractive and also offers a resort lifestyle. This is where I want to stay. Build faster. :D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/9546263/for-sale-agts-1-comm-04-04-the-cherrywood-top-2014

carbuncle
20-05-12, 10:48

Is a very good buy indeed. Name also sounds delicious... Agent sounds negative though. A lot of NO in the ad and only one YES wakakaka

vacanza
26-05-12, 01:09
Hi Dtrax, cherrywood is worth looking at because of its location and pricing. Its 1184 psf is definitely lower than similar condo La Vida (1,400 psf). If only I have the money to buy one more for investment. :p personally I won't stay in a flat smaller than 1,000 sqft as I need storage space.

Talking about Vacanza, it's location is quiet, pricing/size is also attractive and also offers a resort lifestyle. This is where I want to stay. Build faster. :D

Anyone know when is Vancanza TOP year?

vacanza
26-05-12, 01:13
[quote=vacanza]

top one is block 46, which is almost completed. 3 weeks ago, inner construction was started for lower level units.
bottom one is block 42. now is at Leve 11.

Anymore updated photos to share?

mshlin
26-05-12, 10:07
Anyone know when is Vancanza TOP year?

target end 2013 but I reckon mid 2014.

mshlin
26-05-12, 10:09
[quote=mshlin]

Anymore updated photos to share?

I have taken some photos in early May and from zero.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=837A939325DF425D!606&authkey=!ANwZV5MO6xQv7YY

Akira Fudou
26-05-12, 16:53
This is one of the few recent projects that spot a reasonable size balcony... with no bay window, no planter and bomb shelter, the livable space is a lot more compare to other projects.

fiat500
26-05-12, 18:01
This is one of the few recent projects that spot a reasonable size balcony... with no bay window, no planter and bomb shelter, the livable space is a lot more compare to other projects.
no bay window n planter box is good but bomb shelter is good to have cos can use as stowage room otherwise very troublesome hv to seek alternatives to create stowage area.

mshlin
27-05-12, 11:01
no bay window n planter box is good but bomb shelter is good to have cos can use as stowage room otherwise very troublesome hv to seek alternatives to create stowage area.

if there is a storage room, it's better.

Akira Fudou
28-05-12, 12:12
bigger size units do have bomb shelter

Astreal16
28-05-12, 17:08
[quote=vacanza]

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=837A939325DF425D!606&authkey=!ANwZV5MO6xQv7YY

Mshlin: nice updates, thanks! yours is stack 17?

mshlin
28-05-12, 21:31
[quote=mshlin]

Mshlin: nice updates, thanks! yours is stack 17?

yes!:)

Astreal16
29-05-12, 08:24
[quote=Astreal16]

yes!:)

Nice stack with good view! :)

Vincegoh
29-05-12, 12:08
anyone knows which stacks are left? pricing still seems a tad rich to me.

Astreal16
29-05-12, 14:55
anyone knows which stacks are left? pricing still seems a tad rich to me.

When I last checked, most of the unsold units were from stack 2.

Vincegoh
29-05-12, 15:32
When I last checked, most of the unsold units were from stack 2.

stack 2 not that bad leh from floor plan. wonder why that stack boh lang ai?

will pop by this weekend to take a look. PH pricing from 963psf. dunno can ask for any discount boh? :ashamed1::D

Astreal16
29-05-12, 15:57
stack 2 not that bad leh from floor plan. wonder why that stack boh lang ai?

will pop by this weekend to take a look. PH pricing from 963psf. dunno can ask for any discount boh? :ashamed1::D

I suspect coz that stack has the one of the most west sun? Happy bargain hunting!

Akira Fudou
29-05-12, 16:31
You mean the showflat still around?

phantom_opera
29-05-12, 16:43
after the stunt in Katong Regency, guess there will be spillover:

KATONG REGENCY TANJONG KATONG ROAD Apartment 1 1,104,830 570sqft Strata 1,937psf May-12

Akira Fudou
29-05-12, 16:47
after the stunt in Katong Regency, guess there will be spillover:

KATONG REGENCY TANJONG KATONG ROAD Apartment 1 1,104,830 570sqft Strata 1,937psf May-12

subsale already??!!

Not so far to Kembagan ba hehe... Levenue priced aound 1,200psf only

Astreal16
29-05-12, 16:54
You mean the showflat still around?

Not at the actual site. it's now at haig road camp

https://foursquare.com/v/vacanzaeast-show-flat/4e3f9bc845dd68e327555302

Vincegoh
29-05-12, 17:00
subsale already??!!

Not so far to Kembagan ba hehe... Levenue priced aound 1,200psf only

absd will kill the seller no? :hell-hath-no-fury:

Vincegoh
29-05-12, 17:01
I suspect coz that stack has the one of the most west sun? Happy bargain hunting!

acherly if lower floor or patio units maybe not so bad cos gotch trees surrounding it to block the west sun.. but suspect those are sold out liao.

higher floor yeah more headache with the sun. muz see layout... hope the bedrooms and windows not directly facing west.

kam siah many! :)

Akira Fudou
29-05-12, 17:36
That side should be just plain wall right... so west sun should be ok

mshlin
29-05-12, 21:54
[quote=mshlin]

Nice stack with good view! :)

Indeed a good stack but when I picked only lower floor left. :banghead:
chin chai lah.

vacanza
30-05-12, 00:31
[quote=Astreal16]

chin chai lah.

all seems buying the bigger unit, anyone here bought the 1 bedroom unit?:ashamed1:

vacanza
30-05-12, 00:34
[quote=vacanza]

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=837A939325DF425D!606&authkey=!ANwZV5MO6xQv7YY (https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=837A939325DF425D%21606&authkey=%21ANwZV5MO6xQv7YY)

Nice update. Thanks for sharing:)

Astreal16
30-05-12, 08:54
[quote=Astreal16]

chin chai lah.

hahahaa same same!!! should have bought earlier. :doh:

Astreal16
30-05-12, 09:03
Did anyone see the latest caveat in May? Someone paid 1,217psf for a 2BR, 6-10 floor. wow!

fiat500
30-05-12, 13:28
Is developer providing free shuttle service to mrt the 1st couple of years?

hyenergix
30-05-12, 13:38

With the high COE, shuttle service is going to be quite costly soon.

Akira Fudou
31-05-12, 00:33
[quote=mshlin]

all seems buying the bigger unit, anyone here bought the 1 bedroom unit?:ashamed1:

Here here 1+1

Akira Fudou
31-05-12, 01:42
Did anyone see the latest caveat in May? Someone paid 1,217psf for a 2BR, 6-10 floor. wow!

How did you know its 6-10 floor?

Astreal16
31-05-12, 08:47
How did you know its 6-10 floor?

it's stated in the URA caveat. there's an iphone app for it - check under transactions.

Astreal16
31-05-12, 08:48

I recall them saying there's free shuttle for the first year to Bedok and Kembangan MRT station. Thereafter will be decided by the management committee.

mshlin
31-05-12, 20:25
Can any1 tell me if the developer will give layout drawing with full exact dimension upon TOP/handover?

vacanza
03-06-12, 01:19
[quote=Akira Fudou][quote=vacanza]

Here here 1+1[/q

mine is stack 26

Akira Fudou
03-06-12, 01:54
mine is stack 3

vacanza
03-06-12, 20:18
42214218[/ATTACH

[ATTACH]4219

Akira Fudou
03-06-12, 22:42
Can see the close proximity with the front blocks...

Astreal16
04-06-12, 08:28
Can see the close proximity with the front blocks...

Yeah it's awfully near to the front gate yeah.

Astreal16
04-06-12, 08:30
Can any1 tell me if the developer will give layout drawing with full exact dimension upon TOP/handover?

I would suppose they would... minimally when the keys are given otherwise how shop for furniture and lights.

Akira Fudou
04-06-12, 14:12
Whats the pros Eu Habitat is having over Vacanza? I can see that their pricing is almost on par or more expensive given that it is a LH.

Astreal16
05-06-12, 08:41
Whats the pros Eu Habitat is having over Vacanza? I can see that their pricing is almost on par or more expensive given that it is a LH.

My guess is that comparatively, Eu Habitat has more amentities nearby. Also, FEO seems to price their developments higher. perhaps to cover for their marketing costs? :D

Vincegoh
05-06-12, 16:01
visited the haig road showflat over the weekend.. have to say the 3br showflat feels really cramped. finishings seem pretty average too...

mshlin
06-06-12, 14:14
it's stated in the URA caveat. there's an iphone app for it - check under transactions.

it'a also available for android.
now 48 units left.

Draven005
07-06-12, 07:36
Essentially, both Vacanza and EU are not near enough to amenities (MRT, Shopping centers, coffee shops, Grocery Stores). Gotta drive or else a living nightmare everyday.

My guess is that comparatively, Eu Habitat has more amentities nearby. Also, FEO seems to price their developments higher. perhaps to cover for their marketing costs? :D

Draven005
08-06-12, 12:02
Oh ya, Vacanza has a convenience store within itself. Anybody knows whether the same for EU Habitat?

Essentially, both Vacanza and EU are not near enough to amenities (MRT, Shopping centers, coffee shops, Grocery Stores). Gotta drive or else a living nightmare everyday.

vacanza
11-06-12, 00:10
Oh ya, Vacanza has a convenience store within itself. Anybody knows whether the same for EU Habitat?
15 min to 20min Walking from shop / mrt. Even longer distance from my current to novena mrt. Headache if the condo convenient shop is not open. Need time to get use to the lifestyle like that. As my current place is too convenient to most of the places.
No choice, have to accept it as i can't afford to own a property that is convenient,near all the amenities,full facilities and freehold. All property got the pros and cons.
Luckily i'm ok with the quiet environment surrounding with private houses:)

Akira Fudou
11-06-12, 01:02
Theres a 24hr ntuc and econ minimart at blk 110 lengkong tiga... i would said its 10mins away.

Draven005
11-06-12, 07:17
Sounds like a downgrade by location but upgrade in terms of quietness.

While walking seems to be a challenge, cycling may be an alternative transport to ammenities. Mentioned before that I rode a bicycle from east coast park to Vacanza. The most challenging is the hilly roads, switch to low gear and pedal hard.

15 min to 20min Walking from shop / mrt. Even longer distance from my current to novena mrt. Headache if the condo convenient shop is not open. Need time to get use to the lifestyle like that. As my current place is too convenient to most of the places.
No choice, have to accept it as i can't afford to own a property that is convenient,near all the amenities,full facilities and freehold. All property got the pros and cons.
Luckily i'm ok with the quiet environment surrounding with private houses:)

Astreal16
11-06-12, 09:02
There's always cold storage online! heh. that being said, it's really one of the lowest psf for a freehold property. btw, found out that a 2BR(level 2) - 840sf costs $933 now. seems like the prices has gone up a little.

I checked and there are about 30 unsold units left, more than half are penthouses. the stacks facing the landed properties are only left with one PES unit at stack 8 and one level 2 at stack 6. the rest of the units are at stack 2 & 4.

mshlin
11-06-12, 13:53
I think the future Bedok North MRT will be nearer than Kembangan.

Does any1 know where the rubbish chute is located?

Draven005
11-06-12, 14:12
Maybe next to the Tai Chi Lawn?

Astreal16
12-06-12, 08:32

Is it really nearer to the Bedok North MRT? Seems pretty far away too...

bakasa2002
12-06-12, 10:10
Is it really nearer to the Bedok North MRT? Seems pretty far away too...

I think crossing the bridge to Bedok Reservoir side, you need to walk 20-25mins at least.

fiat500
12-06-12, 16:25
I think crossing the bridge to Bedok Reservoir side, you need to walk 20-25mins at least.
u need to drive to live there otherwise it will be quite a nightmare walking in n out.
alternative will b to cycle n lock up yr bicycle @ kembangan mrt station outside.

Akira Fudou
12-06-12, 17:04
Theres always the shutter and feeder bus. 20mins frequency isnt that bad. Have to give n take for that lower price. Driving itself it a nightmare now given the high car prices

Draven005
12-06-12, 17:32
I would rather pay 1000psf for FH condo than 1400psf for LH condo in the Northeast. In the long run, I like the idea of leaving a property for my children.

I really like to see the Vacanza thread warming up. :im-so-happy: Let us keep this flame burning till TOP! :flaming-head:

Theres always the shutter and feeder bus. 20mins frequency isnt that bad. Have to give n take for that lower price. Driving itself it a nightmare now given the high car prices

fiat500
12-06-12, 18:02
the feeder bus will take forever to come while the free shuttle is only provided for 1yr foc by developer..staying there is nice,the shortfall is the distance to the amenities. u will only feel it if u are staying there..
take it from me cos i lived there for 21yrs...

not to talk down the project but i m just giving a realistic picture of how was it staying there...:cheers5:

Astreal16
12-06-12, 18:53
I would rather pay 1000psf for FH condo than 1400psf for LH condo in the Northeast. In the long run, I like the idea of leaving a property for my children.

I really like to see the Vacanza thread warming up. :im-so-happy: Let us keep this flame burning till TOP! :flaming-head:

Totally agree with you on your comparison with a more conveniently located LH property. The differential of 400psf works out to be savings of $322k ifor a 807 - 2BR. can easily buy 2 toyotas with the amount saved. Plus, I like the serenity of the area.

Draven005
12-06-12, 21:31
I stayed at Telok Kurau for 10 years. Bus 15 and 155 took forever to come. No amenities in sight. I am an idea of how was it staying in a similar place. :)

It boils down to what you prefer - quietness or convenience. :p

the feeder bus will take forever to come while the free shuttle is only provided for 1yr foc by developer..staying there is nice,the shortfall is the distance to the amenities. u will only feel it if u are staying there..

not to talk down the project but i m just giving a realistic picture of how was it staying there...:cheers5:

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
12-06-12, 23:15
Can track bus arrival times with IRIS

Akira Fudou
13-06-12, 02:04

Forever? i tried before, not that bad lah, though the timing is not very accurate,
+- 3min is ok to me.

Astreal16
13-06-12, 09:03
Can track bus arrival times with IRIS

yeah then you +/- the 3 mins then dash down to the bus stop! Works for me! ;)

Astreal16
13-06-12, 09:06
I stayed at Telok Kurau for 10 years. Bus 15 and 155 took forever to come. No amenities in sight. I am an idea of how was it staying in a similar place. :)

It boils down to what you prefer - quietness or convenience. :p

that's also why most people who bought this place are for self stay and not for investment. all looking for quietness!

Draven005
13-06-12, 11:16
Well, I agree with you on all point except this.

There is a higher proportion of sold 1+1, 2 bdrm units than others, and if I am not wrong, these smaller units were sold first. I am assuming that smaller units are for investment rather than self stay.

If you look at the remaining units, mostly penthouses with bigger size quantum.

that's also why most people who bought this place are for self stay and not for investment. all looking for quietness!

anythingwhatever
13-06-12, 11:29
Forever? i tried before, not that bad lah, though the timing is not very accurate,
+- 3min is ok to me.

I take 155 quite often too, the waiting time is normally between 15~20 mins, got to be very very patient with it...

kennyzhong
13-06-12, 15:08
whats a good guess for TOP to be ? Mid 2014 ?

LeVenue will be our good neighbour, probably TOP @ the same time as us, that place will be thriving....

kennyzhong
13-06-12, 15:26
Hi Fellow Neighbours - Do you guys see a potential problem in the condo itself next time with 473 units, there are only 485 lots, (4 handicap lots & 7 visitor lots)

No one in the condo can own 2 cars, and the whole condo can't have more than 8 visitors at one time.

anythingwhatever
13-06-12, 17:15
Hi Fellow Neighbours - Do you guys see a potential problem in the condo itself next time with 473 units, there are only 485 lots, (4 handicap lots & 7 visitor lots)

No one in the condo can own 2 cars, and the whole condo can't have more than 8 visitors at one time.

As far as I know, most condos have about 1:1 ratio of units:car-park lots, isn't this the norm?

kennyzhong
13-06-12, 17:34
Most condos i know have the allowance of letting residents owning 2 cars and have ample visitor lots, inputs anyone ?

Astreal16
13-06-12, 17:34
As far as I know, most condos have about 1:1 ratio of units:car-park lots, isn't this the norm?

After seeing a few new launches, I feel that 1:1 ratio for car parks is pretty decent already. Of course we cannot compare this against the older establishments. Well at least we don't have to resort to mechanical car park lots.

kennyzhong
13-06-12, 17:40
i wonder where the guards will direct the visitors to when its full ? no entry maybe ? illegal park at residents' haha....

After seeing a few new launches, I feel that 1:1 ratio for car parks is pretty decent already. Of course we cannot compare this against the older establishments. Well at least we don't have to resort to mechanical car park lots.

anythingwhatever
13-06-12, 17:53
Is mechanical car park noisy when in operation?

NorthernStar
13-06-12, 17:55

quite standard for new condo but better than ATT (882 units but only 809 + 4 handicap lots).

some may claim that not all family own car as the condo is near MRT. but i still think this may create potential problem if no of units > no of carpark.

Astreal16
13-06-12, 18:05
Is mechanical car park noisy when in operation?

Apparently it can be but it's more of the wait time to get your car out of the carpark. If it spoils, good luck in getting your car out. Was reading the Kembangan Suites thread and they seem to have this problem previously.

Astreal16
13-06-12, 18:09
i wonder where the guards will direct the visitors to when its full ? no entry maybe ? illegal park at residents' haha....

hahahaha the guard also probably don't know whether it's full or not but high chance they will park at the residents'. Later the residents of the landed property will complain! Some condos do not allow visitors to park overnight in the premises.

kennyzhong
13-06-12, 20:19
yes, i'm sure this problem will arise. Residents complaint no parking lot for them, landed property complaint, visitors complaint no lot for them to park, residents complaint to mgmt that their visitor no place to park ... teething issue.

hahahaha the guard also probably don't know whether it's full or not but high chance they will park at the residents'. Later the residents of the landed property will complain! Some condos do not allow visitors to park overnight in the premises.

kennyzhong
13-06-12, 20:29
maybe thats why all the penthouse still unsold, coz they are limited to one car only ...

quite standard for new condo but better than ATT (882 units but only 809 + 4 handicap lots).

some may claim that not all family own car as the condo is near MRT. but i still think this may create potential problem if no of units > no of carpark.