PDA

View Full Version : Esparis. Anyone?

Brian_Lim
27-07-10, 15:25
Am wondering why nobody mentioned about this EC which has reached 5 yrs maturity. Had a look earlier and thought it is pretty decent with lots of amenities around.

eng81157
27-07-10, 16:30
cos it's smacked right beside a tibetan monastery.....?

Brian_Lim
27-07-10, 16:42
But does it cause much commotion?

eng81157
27-07-10, 17:00
i can't say for sure cos i don't live there, but if we infer that it's like any buddhist monastery, then it's crowded during the weekends with temple worshippers.

i visited the showflat when it was launched initially but got turned off by this very reason.

Komo
27-07-10, 21:21
near temple etc no no for me too. can hear frequent chanting, get crowded, feng shui also no good.

silver023
15-08-10, 12:38
Think depends on which block and unit. Been inside and was very impressed with the facilities: pool, tennis courts, Karaoke room, study room, billiard room, gym, etc :scared-4:

jprofessional
16-08-10, 10:28
yes, depend on which block and unit. There are units facing the seashell park so u get full greenery for all the bedrooms and hall.

Another plus point, it is quiet and unblocked

feliciacao
13-12-10, 08:51
i live in the HDB right opposite Esparis. It is not extremely noisy there, well a few times in a year maybe get a bit noisy. The great thing about Esparis is that it has wet market, shop n save, 24 hours coffee shop x2, polyclinic, hdb office and police station within 5 mins walk.. loyang point and downtown east are within walkable distance, and even walk to mrt also takes no more than 25 mins. So location wise i think it is really not bad.. a few buses goes to pasir ris and tampines mrt, and even got bus 518 to orchard also.

the exterior looks not bad also in fact. we went to view a few units as we were planning to upgrade to condo, the pool is nice, but the problem is with the interior, looks more like a DBSS, room size really quite small. And asking price is around 760k and above back in Sep for 3+1, now mostly above 800k+ with the launch of NV.. My parents commented that it looks more like a DBSS flat with facilities (since my sis got the 1st DBSS at tampines), the good thing about it is that it is already built so if we upgrade can move in immediately, and it is relatively new, only 5 years. But the price is the major concern cuz if i top up another 30-80k i can get Livia which is going to TOP soon or NV for better location and much better workmanship..

eng81157
13-12-10, 09:07
i live in the HDB right opposite Esparis. It is not extremely noisy there, well a few times in a year maybe get a bit noisy. The great thing about Esparis is that it has wet market, shop n save, 24 hours coffee shop x2, polyclinic, hdb office and police station within 5 mins walk.. loyang point and downtown east are within walkable distance, and even walk to mrt also takes no more than 25 mins. So location wise i think it is really not bad.. a few buses goes to pasir ris and tampines mrt, and even got bus 518 to orchard also.

the exterior looks not bad also in fact. we went to view a few units as we were planning to upgrade to condo, the pool is nice, but the problem is with the interior, looks more like a DBSS, room size really quite small. And asking price is around 760k and above back in Sep for 3+1, now mostly above 800k+ with the launch of NV.. My parents commented that it looks more like a DBSS flat with facilities (since my sis got the 1st DBSS at tampines), the good thing about it is that it is already built so if we upgrade can move in immediately, and it is relatively new, only 5 years. But the price is the major concern cuz if i top up another 30-80k i can get Livia which is going to TOP soon or NV for better location and much better workmanship..

well, NV doesn't have a temple right beside it.

devilplate
13-12-10, 09:17

Livia 3bedder cost about 1mil leh...whr got only top up 30-80k for same 3+1?? livia 100psf more at least....i will nvr buy Livia now for own stay....neverending construction and potential mozzie problems

esparis not bad....better den whitewater and pricing psf both sama sama

have u look into oasis and eastvale(best location in pasir ris)

feliciacao
13-12-10, 09:51
haha Livia 1mil liao huh, sorry i didn't really follow and i thought still can get around 900k...

anyway i am sure NV can get 3 bedder below 900k so if Esparis is below 730k i think still reasonable, but if all above 830k like those 4 units i viewed in late Sept (one of them selling at 760k and within 2 days it was grabbed already), then really a bit high isn't it?

I don't like pasir ris west side so i never consider Oasis. well don't like more because i've been staying at pasir ris east side for too long liao.. And i like Livia/NV location, if Oasis then i rather get Esparis liao since i am more used to that area.. we are getting for own stay not for investment, so we didn't really do much market research, just prefer a new condo at pasir ris..

feliciacao
13-12-10, 10:07
well, NV doesn't have a temple right beside it.

haha that's SO TRUE!!

devilplate
13-12-10, 10:11
haha Livia 1mil liao huh, sorry i didn't really follow and i thought still can get around 900k...

anyway i am sure NV can get 3 bedder below 900k so if Esparis is below 730k i think still reasonable, but if all above 830k like those 4 units i viewed in late Sept (one of them selling at 760k and within 2 days it was grabbed already), then really a bit high isn't it?

I don't like pasir ris west side so i never consider Oasis. well don't like more because i've been staying at pasir ris east side for too long liao.. And i like Livia/NV location, if Oasis then i rather get Esparis liao since i am more used to that area.. we are getting for own stay not for investment, so we didn't really do much market research, just prefer a new condo at pasir ris..

jus buy esparis.....heck care temple la.....got temple but got small park aso wat....nice and cosy....:D

down there got more den 2 kopitiam...ard 4 i tink

feliciacao
13-12-10, 10:14
jus buy esparis.....heck care temple la.....got temple but got small park aso wat....nice and cosy....:D

down there got more den 2 kopitiam...ard 4 i tink

haha i am not really bothered by the temple in fact since i stay nearby now anyway.. but the current Esparis owners are asking for a bit too high and that's why we are considering NV instead..

eng81157
13-12-10, 10:53
haha i am not really bothered by the temple in fact since i stay nearby now anyway.. but the current Esparis owners are asking for a bit too high and that's why we are considering NV instead..

whats the psf for esparis now?

feliciacao
13-12-10, 10:59
whats the psf for esparis now?

not 100% sure, back in Sept was about 640-730 psf i think, now maybe price go up liao, cuz my agent told me mos owners up their price to try their luck, since there are so many new launches of condos/ECs.. can't find 3+1 below 800k easily at esparis now..

romeo
14-12-10, 21:21
livia now is priced very high as it is near top (mid 2011).. NV also high

correct me if im wrong, i believe oasis is priced lower than NV n Livia, and top is around end 2012.. oasis to date is not fully sold.. u can consider that..

eng81157
15-12-10, 03:05
livia now is priced very high as it is near top (mid 2011).. NV also high

correct me if im wrong, i believe oasis is priced lower than NV n Livia, and top is around end 2012.. oasis to date is not fully sold.. u can consider that..

i won't touch oasis. it's surrounded by hdb flats and the only amenity in close proximity is the pathetic elias point.

feliciacao
15-12-10, 14:01
i won't touch oasis. it's surrounded by hdb flats and the only amenity in close proximity is the pathetic elias point.

quite agree here.. i also dun like the location of Oasis cuz i find pasir ris west side not as convenient as pasir ris east, lol..

Oasis is definitely cheaper.. Livia is quite ex now.. NV is still very reasonable i feel.. haha..

romeo
15-12-10, 21:01
same feel.. oasis like sandwiched betw the midget elias mall n another hdb..

i like it that livia sits on a huge parcel of land on its own.. per plot ratio is one the largest i heard.. but still have nv beside in future..

reporter2
21-01-22, 10:22
Unit at The Esparis on auction for $950,000

EdgeProp Singapore

January 20, 2022

https://i.imgur.com/NseCTz6.jpg

SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - A three-bedroom unit at The Esparis along Pasir Ris Drive 4 in District 18, was put up for auction for $950,000 ($802 psf) on Jan 19, but was unsuccessful, according to Edmund Tie, which is handling the auction.

Edmund Tie has been appointed to manage the auction by the Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST) of The Esparis. This can happen when the MCST of a development decides to put a unit up for sale after the owner defaults on the monthly maintenance fees and sinking fund, according to Section 43 of the Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act.

The 99-year leasehold property spans 1,184 sq ft on the fifth floor of the development, says Joy Tan, senior director, head of auction and sales at Edmund Tie. It comes with a yard and household shelter, and faces the tennis court, she adds.

Read more at: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/unit-esparis-auction-950000