PDA

View Full Version : Property with tenancy.

Crow
17-07-10, 13:47
I see there are several properties that are advertised with tenancy.

Would this be a good deal?

Afterall, it would seem reasonable that the rental will pay for the mortage until the end of the agreement.

Is this a naive way to look at it, or is there any loop holes to look out for?

devilplate
17-07-10, 13:59
I see there are several properties that are advertised with tenancy.

Would this be a good deal?

Afterall, it would seem reasonable that the rental will pay for the mortage until the end of the agreement.

Is this a naive way to look at it, or is there any loop holes to look out for?

just make sure the rental is at market rate and u r not paying more den current asking price

dun be fooled by some exceptionally high rental...tenant can break lease easily...just forfeit the 2mths deposit u aso LL:D

bargain hunter
17-07-10, 22:38
yes, there are some really high rental rates advertised which u know is not sustainable. make sure the market rates in the area are similar. Also, there are currently leases which were locked in in 2008 and expiring this year where rental is still relatively high and may not be able to be sustained this year. Contracts which start in 2009 and expiring next year would be more realistic for sustainable rental guidance.

just make sure the rental is at market rate and u r not paying more den current asking price

dun be fooled by some exceptionally high rental...tenant can break lease easily...just forfeit the 2mths deposit u aso LL:D

Crow
18-07-10, 14:43
Thanks for the advice, bros.

Alan Shearer
19-07-10, 11:21
Yeah thanks for the lousy advice! Pay no attention.

devilplate
19-07-10, 11:25

trying to be funny?:beats-me-man:

bargain hunter
19-07-10, 11:30
what would be your advise then?