PDA

View Full Version : RIS GRANDEUR

Router
28-03-07, 17:25
Hi,

Any 1 have any news about Ris Grandeur and White Water ?

I heard of them but have not found any sites about them. :doh:

Thanks. :ashamed1:

elias
28-03-07, 17:39
Ris Grandeur is nice, been there to visit friends. Classic clean architecture, but some might say boring. Very convenient to go to the expressway.

Unregistered
29-03-07, 00:04
Hi,

Any 1 have any news about Ris Grandeur and White Water ?

I heard of them but have not found any sites about them. :doh:

Thanks. :ashamed1:

Is Whitewater EC? I pass by a few times and it looks good except for the car park which looks like HDB multi storey. Quite unsightly.

Ris Grandeur looks good especially from far. If i have to pick one i would pick Ris Grandeur because that area is more quiet and peaceful. However, my husband and i both drive so transport is not of utmost concern in our minds. If you have family members who do not drive, perhaps Whitewater is more suitable as it has the usual neighbourhood amenities around it.

Router
29-03-07, 16:29
Hi and thanks to both of you, elias and unregistered. :)

I was there a number of times too looking around Pasir Ris estate as we headed to the Pasir Ris park. I had noticed that there was a large land untouched near the MRT. My friend told me this land was left untouched for years by CDL.
Wondering any one has any idea why it was left vacant ? :confused:

Unregistered9
07-07-08, 14:32
part of the vacant land is now being developed as Livia by CDL

kale
19-07-09, 13:16
Any kind souls have friends staying in this condo? Any comment on this condo?

Seem like one of the cheaper FH in spore, drawback is location not that ideal...... far east of the tiny red dot

jwong71
19-07-09, 21:29
Any kind souls have friends staying in this condo? Any comment on this condo?

Seem like one of the cheaper FH in spore, drawback is location not that ideal...... far east of the tiny red dot

Anytime better than an EC. Hassle free

EC selling at same or higher than full private condos,yet with some HDB rules and regulations tagged along. etc EC can sell to foreigns only after the condo estate on its 11th year...

boon127
07-06-10, 22:50
ris grandeur is breezy..landscaping not bad..but management got room to improve