PDA

View Full Version : D18 Double Bay residence

kanglin
30-06-10, 20:50
Investor and buyer. If you are interested in investing a condo. Why not try D18, Double Bay residences. TOP 2014 selling avg $816psf. on may
there are many upside for this new condo launching near simei MRT. only 3 min walk to MRT and east point mall.

what are some of the upside .

-Near CBP- there are alot of major bank , corp, new uni, and new mall come up. there are expo hold many events and sale over there. it will become a hot spot for business people to get a house near there area.

- there a new launch condo on 2011 near simei MRT. the price could be $1000psf. and DBR is only $816 psf now. how much is the risk in between. .

Optima TOP 2014 is selling at $1013psf and is only 1 MRT away.
DBR TOP 2013 is selling at $817psf at simei
both condo near MRT, residences area and is a new condo. There is a price Different and DBR as a bigger land size is good for homestay family.
WHY get it now . when the condo is TOP, the price wont stay $816psf. The upside for the condo will push the price even higher. and this is an HIGH END CONDO.

you can send me a msg 9299780. if you want to know more about it. Im kang lin from propnex. Let earn BIG BUCK

kanglin
30-06-10, 22:21
is 92997280

proud owner
30-06-10, 22:24
Investor and buyer. If you are interested in investing a condo. Why not try D18, Double Bay residences. TOP 2014 selling avg $816psf. on may
there are many upside for this new condo launching near simei MRT. only 3 min walk to MRT and east point mall.

-Near CBP- there are alot of major bank , corp, new uni, and new mall come up. there are expo hold many events and sale over there. it will become a hot spot for business people to get a house near there area.

- there a new launch condo on 2011 near simei MRT. the price could be $1000psf. and DBR is only $816 psf now. how much is the risk in between. .

both condo near MRT, residences area and is a new condo. There is a price Different and DBR as a bigger land size is good for homestay family.
WHY get it now . when the condo is TOP, the price wont stay $816psf. The upside for the condo will push the price even higher. and this is an HIGH END CONDO.

you can send me a msg 9299780. if you want to know more about it. Im kang lin from propnex. Let earn BIG BUCK

i like your advert

kanglin
30-06-10, 22:28
thank you for the comment

kanglin
30-06-10, 22:30
i will update any news if i know any

kanglin
30-06-10, 22:33
i will update any news if i know any double bay residence. 2bedroom just sold 850psf. on 28 june.

kanglin
01-07-10, 00:21
double bay residence. 2bedroom just sold 850psf. on 28 june.
i have some listing fr $800psf to $850 psf. if you are interested can give me a call or msg me. Is selling higher and higher. dont miss it

devilplate
01-07-10, 00:31
buying into future and unknown is a gamble especially u noe tat 1st owners only pay 600-650psf for double bay. if it TOP today, it can hit 9xxpsf. however, if it TOP during a downturn, u can expect prices to plunge to 650-700psf(original owners still breakeven)

Lou
01-07-10, 01:59
"LETS MAKE BIG BUCKS!" sounds Good!

Just being frivolous... But the address Simei Street 4 don't go down too well with me.

cashrich
01-07-10, 09:37
buying into future and unknown is a gamble especially u noe tat 1st owners only pay 600-650psf for double bay. if it TOP today, it can hit 9xxpsf. however, if it TOP during a downturn, u can expect prices to plunge to 650-700psf(original owners still breakeven)

That's right... Simply stupid to buy DBR (Double Big Risk, Didn't Buy Right, Don't Buy Resale, Dog Bite Rabbit) now. Might as well buy upon TOP.. when you can see and touch.

If want to play, just go and get new ones near it... even though it may be above $1000 psf. That's the baseline pricing for that project there... no owners would want to sell below their purchase price if they can help it.

But there will be many many DBR owners who would sell above $650 to $700 and below $8xx... that's your risk.. so please don't be stupid to buy.

ocoloco79
01-07-10, 15:58
Dunno why, have a feeling that this person is tanumy:beats-me-man:

acewee
01-07-10, 16:14
Could be. The # of postings also consistent with new profile created. :eek:

Dunno why, have a feeling that this person is tanumy:beats-me-man:

Komo
01-07-10, 21:40

Now I'm really puzzled why is dbr priced so low. Smell fishy.

i like your advert

kanglin
02-07-10, 13:52
That's right... Simply stupid to buy DBR (Double Big Risk, Didn't Buy Right, Don't Buy Resale, Dog Bite Rabbit) now. Might as well buy upon TOP.. when you can see and touch.

If want to play, just go and get new ones near it... even though it may be above $1000 psf. That's the baseline pricing for that project there... no owners would want to sell below their purchase price if they can help it.

But there will be many many DBR owners who would sell above $650 to $700 and below $8xx... that's your risk.. so please don't be stupid to buy.

you are right at the point, sure have risk. if there is no risk everyone will buy condo and earn more. how much risk you have if getting a new condo at 800 psf. and is at simei
let take project top 2013 and adove
-Optima is selling at 1000psf for 3bedroom 1195sqft
-DBR is selling at 800 psf for 3bedroom 1313sqft , land zise 346 000 sqft
both are residences unit, near mrt, near ECP , near CBP , mall and near many school. is good for home stay for family with children
- will residence buy a smaller sqft unit and smaller land size
- will residence buy new a unit so much higher price yet they have the same good point

the risk will bring down abit lower.

If the market drop how much effect on DBR and opitma

DBR was design to build up the high end living of (D9) to simei and bring up the living life style around the area.
around simei all the condo around there are abt 7 year old. when DBR top the condo around there became 10 year can above.
-will residence chose a band new condo or 8 to 10 year condo wit
. more facilites
. specical feature unit
. serene and tranquil environment living
Slide 30 .O {color:black; font-size:149%;} a:link {color:#CCCCFF !important;} a:active {color:#3333CC !important;} a:visited {color:#B2B2B2 !important;}
what potential that DBR have for investor and selling
Slide 36 .O {color:black; font-size:149%;} a:link {color:#CCCCFF !important;} a:active {color:#3333CC !important;} a:visited {color:#B2B2B2 !important;} • Near to Changi Business Park, which is equivalent to 2 times of Raffles
Place. DBS will be the next bank moving in (IBM, Citibank, Standard
Chartered, Honeywell and many big conglomerates are already there

• 2 new hotels and a new mall will be opening in 2 yrs time and it is just next to Expo

• 4th university (Completing by 2013), United World College next to Singapore Expo

• New land next to DBR expected to launch at $1k psf .

Slide 36 .O {color:black; font-size:149%;} a:link {color:#CCCCFF !important;} a:active {color:#3333CC !important;} a:visited {color:#B2B2B2 !important;} •Government land Sales for july – dec 2010 there were 3 out of 18 on the list were east side .
http://www.mnd.gov.sg/newsroom/newsreleases/2010/news21052010.html

how much is the RISK. in market everyting go down have to come up.

if there any coment just send me. i will take as a learn tool thx ppl

Slide 9 .O {font-size:149%;}

Slide 5 .O {color:black; font-size:149%;} a:link {color:#CCCCFF !important;} a:active {color:#3333CC !important;} a:visited {color:#B2B2B2 !important;}

bargain hunter
02-07-10, 14:27
i think not tanumy but most certainly a tanumy no. 2. :doh:

bargain hunter
02-07-10, 15:23
1000psf*1195sq ft - 800psf*1313sq ft = $145k difference. Optima = right beside mrt and 1 stop nearer to town. DBR = some walking distance away from mrt. Optima = possible sea view, DBR = aeroplane landing view. Moreover, your optima hypothetical transaction has not even gone through yet, its not an actual done price, only asking price. highest subsale psf for >1000 sq ft at optima is only 876psf. highest psf for DBR of similar size is 774psf, that's a more fair comparison. So comparing these factors alone, DBR may be slightly cheaper but not significantly so.

"how much is the RISK. in market everyting go down have to come up. "

this sentence i feel is irresponsible.

you are right at the point, sure have risk. if there is no risk everyone will buy condo and earn more. how much risk you have if getting a new condo at 800 psf. and is at simei
both are residences unit, near mrt, near ECP , near CBP , mall and near many school. is good for home stay for family with children
- will residence buy new a unit so much higher price yet they have the same good point

DBR was design to build up the high end living of (D9) to simei and bring up the living life style around the area.
around simei all the condo around there are abt 7 year old. when DBR top the condo around there became 10 year can above.
. more facilites
. specical feature unit
Slide 30 .O {color:black; font-size:149%;} a:link {color:#CCCCFF !important;} a:active {color:#3333CC !important;} a:visited {color:#B2B2B2 !important;}
Slide 36 .O {color:black; font-size:149%;} a:link {color:#CCCCFF !important;} a:active {color:#3333CC !important;} a:visited {color:#B2B2B2 !important;} • Near to Changi Business Park, which is equivalent to 2 times of Raffles

• 2 new hotels and a new mall will be opening in 2 yrs time and it is just next to Expo

• 4th university (Completing by 2013), United World College next to Singapore Expo

Slide 36 .O {color:black; font-size:149%;} a:link {color:#CCCCFF !important;} a:active {color:#3333CC !important;} a:visited {color:#B2B2B2 !important;} •Government land Sales for july – dec 2010 there were 3 out of 18 on the list were east side .

Slide 5 .O {color:black; font-size:149%;} a:link {color:#CCCCFF !important;} a:active {color:#3333CC !important;} a:visited {color:#B2B2B2 !important;}

ay123
02-07-10, 16:33

. more facilites
. specical feature unit

since you say until so good. why don u jus grab a few units now and comfortably wait for retirement:D

acewee
02-07-10, 20:48
I also agree not tanumy coz tanumy only tell you got upside. At least this agent trying hard to convince you.

i think not tanumy but most certainly a tanumy no. 2. :doh:

peterng8
04-07-10, 11:09
"LETS MAKE BIG BUCKS!" sounds Good!

Just being frivolous... But the address Simei Street 4 don't go down too well with me.

ha ha ...u have a sense of humour....:D

peterng8
04-07-10, 11:14
I also agree not tanumy coz tanumy only tell you got upside. At least this agent trying hard to convince you.

This agent looks to me is a PRC......anyway, there is nothing wrong just my guess as i am interested of what is written..