PDA

View Full Version : FLAMINGO VALLEY, FH

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Sleepyhead
11-10-12, 23:51
Got this SMS today:

Dear XXX,

We are launching the actual unit show-flat of the penthouse at Flamingo Valley this weekend on the 13th October. We are at present more than 90% sold with all 2&3 Bdrm units fully sold out.

Pikachu1245
26-10-12, 01:16
Exactly my sentiments, but seems like people don't care about that, all those that are being snapped up now have high plot ratios... eco, kovan regency, etc....

The ONLY important thing to most buyers in Singapore is MRT station... so long as the property is within 5 minutes walking distance to an MRT, it will sell out regardless of price or plot ratio.

:doh:

It will also sell out easily if got reservoir view e.g. Skies Miltonia, Miltonia Residences, Waterfront key,Waterfront waves etc. .....:cool:

icer_sun
01-11-12, 05:00
Hi forumers, I am looking into investing a small unit in the east coast area. It looks that FV might be a choice, the remaining unit are mainly the 1+1 now for FV. Looking at the layout plan, to me, it is fairly functional, and I love its big windows. I am just thinking if the study room has a fixed table there, otherwise it might be able to put a small bed in. Additionally, the Siglap area has no big and new project with full facilities like what FV offered, any comments on the potential rental income for 1 bed? Thanks a lot.

price
01-11-12, 08:51
Hi forumers, I am looking into investing a small unit in the east coast area. It looks that FV might be a choice, the remaining unit are mainly the 1+1 now for FV. Looking at the layout plan, to me, it is fairly functional, and I love its big windows. I am just thinking if the study room has a fixed table there, otherwise it might be able to put a small bed in. Additionally, the Siglap area has no big and new project with full facilities like what FV offered, any comments on the potential rental income for 1 bed? Thanks a lot.
In terms of quantum, the 1 bedders at FV are not worth it now for the price to pay. Unless they still have the dual key 2 bedders for sale.

icer_sun
01-11-12, 09:25
Hi price, thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, I did check out earlier and all 2bds and 3bds has been gone for some time. I have holding power and want to do a bit long-term investment, say 5-8 years, my bottom line is that I expect at least it should beat the inflation in the coming years.

I checked couple of new projects and try to find some project that myself also like and get attractive to instead of just only focus on high rental return. To be honest, not that many. I am a bit disappointed that most of the projects nowadays looks very boring and similar, especially those OCR new project near MRT...

My criteria is FH, big floor-plan, quantum w/i 900k, new project (top w/i 2 yrs), do you have any recommendations?

In terms of quantum, the 1 bedders at FV are not worth it now for the price to pay. Unless they still have the dual key 2 bedders for sale.

price
01-11-12, 09:38
Hi price, thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, I did check out earlier and all 2bds and 3bds has been gone for some time. I have holding power and want to do a bit long-term investment, say 5-8 years, my bottom line is that I expect at least it should beat the inflation in the coming years.

I checked couple of new projects and try to find some project that myself also like and get attractive to instead of just only focus on high rental return. To be honest, not that many. I am a bit disappointed that most of the projects nowadays looks very boring and similar, especially those OCR new project near MRT...

My criteria is FH, big floor-plan, quantum w/i 900k, new project (top w/i 2 yrs), do you have any recommendations?
let's touch on the points you have listed.

You see, 5-8 years is not a very long term when it comes to property investment. the ERL would probably have not even started building since TSL will complete in 2020 -2022.

If you talk about holding power, if anyone has little of this, they shouldn't even be thinking in the first place. then again in Singapore if u have the holding power, all properties will reap returns. the question is how long and when.

furthermore when u start looking at one bedders these days, u must not mix ur personal feelings with what the market wants. u like fv design, fh, layout etc. will ur tenants care? @ 900k u are losing out to so many MMs sold at 500-600k in TK or even suites at east coast down the road. MMs tenants look for convenience not so much of size. so what ur one bedder is bigger? how much more rent can u ask for? 4k? 5k?

I don't have recommendations but definitely won't get A one bedder @900k in FV

icer_sun
01-11-12, 11:08
price, appreciate your advice, will seriously think about it and keep watching for a while.

let's touch on the points you have listed.

You see, 5-8 years is not a very long term when it comes to property investment. the ERL would probably have not even started building since TSL will complete in 2020 -2022.

If you talk about holding power, if anyone has little of this, they shouldn't even be thinking in the first place. then again in Singapore if u have the holding power, all properties will reap returns. the question is how long and when.

furthermore when u start looking at one bedders these days, u must not mix ur personal feelings with what the market wants. u like fv design, fh, layout etc. will ur tenants care? @ 900k u are losing out to so many MMs sold at 500-600k in TK or even suites at east coast down the road. MMs tenants look for convenience not so much of size. so what ur one bedder is bigger? how much more rent can u ask for? 4k? 5k?

I don't have recommendations but definitely won't get A one bedder @900k in FV

Laguna
01-11-12, 11:09
Most of the time, the tenants for 1 bed do not own a car, and thus, FV is not an ideal choice for them.

bakasa2002
01-11-12, 11:20
Hmm, Price and Laguna, gd points provided about insights of 1br tenant profile. Learnt a lesson today. ;)

radha08
01-11-12, 12:45
my take on FV is people either hate it or love it...:cool: ..i used to love it when i was staying in siglap...but now that its NO longer affordable/availible(3 bedder gnd flr)...i dont love it anymore..i NOT using word hate just DONT love it...:D

PS:for the record i was SO close to buying a 3 bedder gnd unit early this year but when i called agent next day to go down he told me just sold...then he offered me a unit few doors away with BIGGER PES at 150k more...that was real turn -off...anyway as usual just my 2:2cents: story...someothers have had more TRAUMATIC experiences in purchasing a unit there..:D :D :D

radha08
01-11-12, 12:46
Hmm, Price and Laguna, gd points provided about insights of 1br tenant profile. Learnt a lesson today. ;)

hi bro u stilll visiting this thread...:cheers5: ..me too...:cheers5:

bakasa2002
01-11-12, 12:51
my take on FV is people either hate it or love it...:cool: ..i used to love it when i was staying in siglap...but now that its NO longer affordable/availible(3 bedder gnd flr)...i dont love it anymore..i NOT using word hate just DONT love it...:D

PS:for the record i was SO close to buying a 3 bedder gnd unit early this year but when i called agent next day to go down he told me just sold...then he offered me a unit few doors away with BIGGER PES at 150k more...that was real turn -off...anyway as usual just my 2:2cents: story...someothers have had more TRAUMATIC experiences in purchasing a unit there..:D :D :D

Heehee ... Me too, was eyeing a unit facing the tennis court on ground floor wo PES but it was gone before I could blink ... ;(

CondoWE
01-11-12, 12:54

Ask ah YT.:D .

bakasa2002
01-11-12, 12:55
hi bro u stilll visiting this thread...:cheers5: ..me too...:cheers5:

Ya, camping here and sharing the joy of YT and the rest of FV buyers.:D

radha08
01-11-12, 13:11
Heehee ... Me too, was eyeing a unit facing the tennis court on ground floor wo PES but it was gone before I could blink ... ;(

yup the gnd level facing tennis court caught my attention too...BUT no la...lights and noise from the court would be a nuisance...:rolleyes:

bakasa2002
01-11-12, 14:49
yup the gnd level facing tennis court caught my attention too...BUT no la...lights and noise from the court would be a nuisance...:rolleyes:

It is about 1150psf, so quite enticing and also a plus for me cos' no patio, only a small balcony space. Ya, you are right with the light but the stack directly facing the court and looking at Park East will have it worst but is selling at a much higher psf. :)

radha08
01-11-12, 20:37
It is about 1150psf, so quite enticing and also a plus for me cos' no patio, only a small balcony space. Ya, you are right with the light but the stack directly facing the court and looking at Park East will have it worst but is selling at a much higher psf. :)

he he i love patio..bigger better..:D

toiletsiao
01-11-12, 22:51

just accompanied a friend to view FV a couple of weeks ago...the showflat they have now are actual units...block 468..the units left are basically 1+1's and penthouse,4 bedrms and limited 3bedroom dual keys... the view from the penthouse unit at the roof terrace is really bo beh zhao(pic taken from ipad dont do the view justice)...in fact can see all the way to singapore flyer/CBD... i attach a pic for u .. haha taken at the top of the penthouse unit... btw the showflat unit is sold too.. hot stuff haha

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/58734_4438417315843_702423994_n.jpg

Sleepyhead
01-11-12, 23:05
Nice view. :)

radha08
02-11-12, 00:02
Nice view. :)

must be nice $$$ too...:eek:

bakasa2002
02-11-12, 00:31
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/58734_4438417315843_702423994_n.jpg

Nice view, rem an agent show me photos taken fr rooftop before but at that point it was out of public access and the view is really great. If I am not wrong, these units are the one facing the matured gardens. The PH unit probably overlook the garden and yield this nice view. ;)

icer_sun
02-11-12, 03:50
Nice view! Anybody has the view pic on the opposite direction, the one facing inside project towards north?

just accompanied a friend to view FV a couple of weeks ago...the showflat they have now are actual units...block 468..the units left are basically 1+1's and penthouse,4 bedrms and limited 3bedroom dual keys... the view from the penthouse unit at the roof terrace is really bo beh zhao(pic taken from ipad dont do the view justice)...in fact can see all the way to singapore flyer/CBD... i attach a pic for u .. haha taken at the top of the penthouse unit... btw the showflat unit is sold too.. hot stuff haha

toiletsiao
02-11-12, 06:58
Nice view, rem an agent show me photos taken fr rooftop before but at that point it was out of public access and the view is really great. If I am not wrong, these units are the one facing the matured gardens. The PH unit probably overlook the garden and yield this nice view. ;)

yes this block is next to it....but actually its not obvious because it is covered by thick vegetation lol..but off course the psychological effect that its next to it lingers...haha

leesg123
02-11-12, 08:51
Any penthouse unit at telok kurau facing still road will have similar view lah. Lol nothing unique to FV.

danntbt
02-11-12, 09:44
Nice view, but the terrace looks terrible with very segmented space.

toiletsiao
02-11-12, 11:35
Nice view, but the terrace looks terrible with very segmented space.

its squarish actually...the part where the agent and ppl are standing is actually not accessible when the project is completed...

toiletsiao
02-11-12, 11:38
Any penthouse unit at telok kurau facing still road will have similar view lah. Lol nothing unique to FV.

got pic? lol

FV is on high ground..in fact its on a hill..thats why the view is very clear..

bakasa2002
02-11-12, 11:40
One point to note, I find Siglap Hill extremely hot the last few things I visited, so try to avoid west sun facing units if you can.

radha08
04-11-12, 13:15
One point to note, I find Siglap Hill extremely hot the last few things I visited, so try to avoid west sun facing units if you can.

yup generally siglap is hot i only feel it now that i moved out from siglap...:o....but given the peace and quiet...its worth living in the heat..:)

zeamybro
07-11-12, 21:25
In general, I guess low rise areas not surrounded by tall buildings would be hot ... Another project which i foresee would be very hot is EuHabitat.

oda
07-11-12, 23:25
Did you find out what's left? How many more units?

bro sleepy i called this malay agent in FV. It seem like they left with 30 odd units. Mainly the 1+1, penthouses and 3 bedroom dual keys. This guy not bad still got review on him at propertyguru. may link up with him as my sister is considering a studio in FV.

bakasa2002
08-11-12, 09:28
In general, I guess low rise areas not surrounded by tall buildings would be hot ... Another project which i foresee would be very hot is EuHabitat.

Hmm, means Archi will also be hot. ;)

zeamybro
08-11-12, 10:06
Hmm, means Archi will also be hot. ;)

Archi's front has many tall HDBs... and rear has the greeneries which are seated on higher grounds... so its different. Mabbe the strata house side would be less shielded

icer_sun
11-11-12, 09:21
Made up my mind, will grab a 1+1 at FV, good luck to myself and all FV owners and fans : ) Looking forward to TOP and ERL Siglap stop location disclosing....

price, appreciate your advice, will seriously think about it and keep watching for a while.

zeamybro
11-11-12, 09:22
Made up my mind, will grab a 1+1 at FV, good luck to myself and all FV owners and fans : ) Looking forward to TOP and ERL Siglap stop location disclosing....

Good luck and congrats in advanced!

icer_sun
11-11-12, 09:28
Thank you buddy. Yesterday while I was walking in the narrow street at middle town of NYC, feeling the concretes jungle of super high building which make the sunshine so scare and precious even on a sunshine day...I realized that Manhattan's today might be tomorrow of SGP...where the free sunshine at low-rise without tall buildings in sight will become priceless for a metropoliton... at that moment, I was awake...

Good luck and congrats in advanced!

bakasa2002
11-11-12, 10:32
Icer sun bro, can I know what's the price and quantum of 1+1 in FV?

icer_sun
12-11-12, 06:02
Hi Bro, it is 517sqf for 1+1, price ~1600-1650psf

Icer sun bro, can I know what's the price and quantum of 1+1 in FV?

Sleepyhead
12-11-12, 22:25

Congrats! Own stay?

bakasa2002
12-11-12, 22:49
Hi Bro, it is 517sqf for 1+1, price ~1600-1650psf

Thanks. I was expecting the 1+1 to be slightly bigger, but maybe the layout is v efficient..,

radha08
12-11-12, 23:24
Passed by fv today...nice memories of when i used to stay
5mins away and almost bought a 3 bedder gnd level
For 1.5mil....:cool:

CondoWE
13-11-12, 06:28

You will be neigbour with YT if you buy the unit and YT never forgo his ....:D :D :D !

radha08
13-11-12, 12:08
You will be neigbour with YT if you buy the unit and YT never forgo his ....:D :D :D !

and IF i bought Seaesta...WE...radha08 and condoWE....will be neighbour...:D:D:D

Shanhz
13-11-12, 13:39
M3 (million)
Jul 143,675.2

Jul P 466,368.3

The money in circulation is 2.26X more than 1996 :eek: :banghead: :tsk-tsk:
In 1996, a balmoral road 3r condo cost 1.8m, in 2012, flamingo valley dual key 1.6m

cheap boh?? :p

haven't put inflation into the equation yet.
1996 chicken rice $2, 2012 $3.50 minimum. inflation almost 100% leow.
maybe some economics expert here can discount the FV 1.6m to 1996 money and tell us how much it actually costs. we are still far far far away from the 1996 peak

some folks here old enuff can also tell us that banks were lending 110% LTV in 1996. now MAS is doing real good work. we are nowhere near a bubble compared to 1996

Shanhz
13-11-12, 14:07
It really happens to 1 of my friends who got an additional 1.5% discount for another BUC project in the east side .... Another friend who bought a similar unit 1 week before him under a different agent did not enjoy this discount though.

it is possible to get discount in BUC, either you are the super front batch or the super back batch. i have gotten an additional 2.65% discount on a 75-80% sold development before.

the fundamental problem is that you must be prepared to walk away if you dun get it. then u are not desperate. if the agent senses that, they will fight all the way for you.

DKSG
13-11-12, 15:40
it is possible to get discount in BUC, either you are the super front batch or the super back batch. i have gotten an additional 2.65% discount on a 75-80% sold development before.

the fundamental problem is that you must be prepared to walk away if you dun get it. then u are not desperate. if the agent senses that, they will fight all the way for you.

I must correct this error.

The agent did not "fight all the way for you" --> the agent help developer fight all the way into your cheque book!

As long as time is on your side and you dont abuse the time, you usually get a good buy. Abusing time on your side means u wait and wait and wait ... unit FV reach $1,600 psf! Haha!

Huat Ah!
DKSG

Noexit
13-11-12, 16:06
Hee I was recalling one year ago when I was looking at this proect and there was so many negative feedback from the low land, to cementry , bad fengshui and etc yet today one year later is like selling hot cake and maybe I guess is the price ba maybe a year ago was expensive and now consider cheap for that area and ppls ignored all the physcial negative factors here :scared-5:

Shanhz
13-11-12, 16:14

The agent did not "fight all the way for you" --> the agent help developer fight all the way into your cheque book!

As long as time is on your side and you dont abuse the time, you usually get a good buy. Abusing time on your side means u wait and wait and wait ... unit FV reach $1,600 psf! Haha!

Huat Ah!
DKSG

haha, true true. anyway i sure lose. for now. next time appreciate or not still dunno

Shanhz
13-11-12, 16:15
Hee I was recalling one year ago when I was looking at this proect and there was so many negative feedback from the low land, to cementry , bad fengshui and etc yet today one year later is like selling hot cake and maybe I guess is the price ba maybe a year ago was expensive and now consider cheap for that area and ppls ignored all the physcial negative factors here :scared-5:

there is never a good or bad development.. there is only a good or bad price

bakasa2002
15-11-12, 13:29
92% sold w 32 left ... Should sell out before TOP next year. ;)

zeamybro
15-11-12, 14:11

Yes, my friend managed to get his agent to fight for additional 1% discount from developer for Archipelago (on top of the max 3 + 3 + 3%) plus some cash voucher (from agent's own pocket).

oda
19-11-12, 09:12

only a person without brains will buy Euhabitat.

1) Launched in China before in Singapore. (Profile)\
2) Beside PIE (R U MAD?)
3) Terrible finishes & fittings (IMHO)

You wanna be shortchanged meh??

oda
19-11-12, 09:19

Huat Ah!
DKSG

Actually developer are simple. i give u big carrot, slowly2 i slice it, take it or leave it lor. Haaa

zeamybro
19-11-12, 09:47

2) Beside PIE (R U MAD?)

Ouch :violent-shooting:

:o :o :o

price
19-11-12, 11:41

2) Beside PIE (R U MAD?)

woah u offended many ppl here :scared-4:

phantom_opera
02-01-13, 15:01
think about it, if I have rich dad, should I buy this or EC@ City Life

2012-12-19 FLAMINGO VALLEY 15 BEDOK FREEHOLD CONDOMINIUM 2,142 1,332 $2,852,765

or

2012-12-14 ARCHIPELAGO 16 BEDOK 99 YRS FROM 2011 CONDOMINIUM 2,540 910 $2,312,000

repanse71
02-01-13, 16:54
Maybe, buy criteria is diff?
THAT rich dad is onto diversification?
A few private properties owned, and now he wants an EC!!!!

Regards

think about it, if I have rich dad, should I buy this or EC@ City Life

2012-12-19 FLAMINGO VALLEY 15 BEDOK FREEHOLD CONDOMINIUM 2,142 1,332 $2,852,765

or

2012-12-14 ARCHIPELAGO 16 BEDOK 99 YRS FROM 2011 CONDOMINIUM 2,540 910 $2,312,000

bakasa2002
24-01-13, 10:12
Went pass FV site last week, it seems that the progress of construction has slowed. Isn't it going to TOP this year?

Ninjago
25-01-13, 15:58
Went pass FV site last week, it seems that the progress of construction has slowed. Isn't it going to TOP this year?
Hmm, don't think there should be any reason for them to delay. Last I heard only about 20 unsold units left

Sleepyhead
25-01-13, 17:34
Waaa.. My neck already super long.. Must wait some more?? :(

sepiafeathers555
06-02-13, 05:31
Anyone here bought a unit? Passed by to take a look last weekend. I think earliest possible is next march..hopefully..can't wait!!!

Sleepyhead
20-02-13, 21:32
With labour crunch now... May delay further. Sigh...

Kouz
01-03-13, 17:47
Drive pass today, seem like they have tear down the visitor car park.:o

Sleepyhead
01-03-13, 22:18
Agent told me that the SHowFlats are closed for now to make way for the construction of the entrance. Only 1+Study & Penthouses left.

GSLJ
06-03-13, 17:39

2) Beside PIE (R U MAD?)

You wanna be shortchanged meh??Only a person without brains will make such comments.

This is a free forum and subjected to debate of opinions, but be respectful with your choice of words.

oda
08-03-13, 11:39
You can enjoy endless PIE views.

Do enjoy your EuHabitat.

august
08-03-13, 12:08
You can enjoy endless PIE views.

Do enjoy your EuHabitat.

sounds like ill habitat.

Kouz
25-03-13, 00:55
Saw a few workers laying cement for the car park entrance...spoke to the guard and he told me more likely FV will be complete in 1st Q of 2014. Keeping my finger cross :)

mcmlxxvi
25-03-13, 19:53
i can see clearly the stacks facing east from my home... condoms down.

vratenza
01-04-13, 11:09
I believe during the launch, FV was sold with the agents' crystal ball "prediction" of the ERL station situated right where the SERs blocks are.

Short of LTA releasing the actual official line details, evidence so far points to the Siglap station nearer to Marine Parade Road instead.

Wonder how it will affect the price movements?

eng81157
01-04-13, 11:18
I believe during the launch, FV was sold with the agents' crystal ball "prediction" of the ERL station situated right where the SERs blocks are.

Short of LTA releasing the actual official line details, evidence so far points to the Siglap station nearer to Marine Parade Road instead.

Wonder how it will affect the price movements?

buyer beware. even with the future station being nearer to MP, it is still near in a sense, i.e. less than 5min drive away

vratenza
01-04-13, 11:29
buyer beware. even with the future station being nearer to MP, it is still near in a sense, i.e. less than 5min drive away

Yup, understand the caveat emptor part.

5min drive to the final destination is very good by any measure but....
5min drive away to reach another mode of transport is pretty significant unless we are talking about park and ride.

eng81157
01-04-13, 12:12
Yup, understand the caveat emptor part.

5min drive to the final destination is very good by any measure but....
5min drive away to reach another mode of transport is pretty significant unless we are talking about park and ride.

condos can engage shuttle bus operators eh?

vratenza
01-04-13, 12:21

sure they can....;)

samuelk
01-04-13, 15:32

question is for how long and how viable. Some stop after one yr after TOP

eng81157
01-04-13, 15:56
question is for how long and how viable. Some stop after one yr after TOP

if the route is economically viable for the operator, they will continue.

Kouz
21-05-13, 19:38
Any update?:beats-me-man:

charmantguy
04-06-13, 22:42
Went pass the site last month and spoke with the contractor...seemed like the project will only be ready beginning of next year. Apparently, the layout of the project is tough for vehicles to bring the building materials in.

nickq
02-07-13, 07:37
Reported in the Strait Times today.

Plumes of smoke seen from construction site in Siglap
1 July 2013
By Maryam Mokhtar

Black plumes of smoke could be seen coming from a construction site in Siglap after construction materials there caught fire earlier on Monday afternoon.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it received a call for assistance at 3.16pm and dispatched a fire engine, one Red Rhino and two fire bikes to the site along Siglap Road and Cheviot Hill.

SCDF officers arrived to find construction materials measuring 10m by 10m on fire and three water jets were used to douse the flames within five minutes.

No one was injured and investigations are ongoing.

eng81157
02-07-13, 07:57
GASP!!! must be YOWETAN setting fire on the development in his bid to cause prices to crash!!!!!

:scared-5: :scared-5: :scared-5:

ecimbew
02-07-13, 12:22
It looks serious. Not a small fire.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/siglapsmoke0107e.jpg

http://www.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/news/07Jul13/images/20130701.174853_20130701-fire.jpg

Kouz
09-07-13, 23:38
It looks serious. Not a small fire.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/siglapsmoke0107e.jpg

http://www.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/news/07Jul13/images/20130701.174853_20130701-fire.jpg

One of the unit caught fire? :confused: :confused:

repanse71
29-08-13, 18:11
So quiet here!
Fully sold?

Regards

icer_sun
07-09-13, 12:29
any update of the construction progress, still 50%?

sepiafeathers
22-09-13, 11:38
checked it out two weeks ago. looks good. should TOP by first quarter 2013. *fingers crossed*

repanse71
22-09-13, 16:13
checked it out two weeks ago. looks good. should TOP by first quarter 2013. *fingers crossed*

you mean 2015 Q1?
2014 Q1 seems unlikely

Regards

repanse71
22-09-13, 16:15
you mean 2015 Q1?
2014 Q1 seems unlikely

Regards

Any yahoo or facebook group for owners?

Regards

Sleepyhead
22-09-13, 23:24
Drove past a couple of weeks ago. Don't think Q1 2014 is feasible. Agent told me q3 is the target now.

oda
25-09-13, 13:45
drove past

cant wait

repanse71
26-09-13, 14:17
drove past

cant wait

Me too.
If by q3 2014, it will be just nice

sepiafeathers
28-09-13, 11:32
Me too.
If by q3 2014, it will be just nice

hope it can be earlier! which block are you guys at?

yowetan
28-09-13, 15:13
I almost got this gem before someone blew the whistle on my attempt. It is a pity.

oda
28-09-13, 22:19
I almost got this gem before someone blew the whistle on my attempt. It is a pity.

lucky we didn't have u..

yowetan
29-09-13, 05:03
lucky we didn't have u..

Hi... You ought to have self respect for others before you lash on personal attacks.

Laguna
29-09-13, 07:20
Hi... You ought to have self respect for others before you lash on personal attacks.

Luckily we have you here then!

yowetan
29-09-13, 10:27
Luckily we have you here then!

Hi...This sounds reasonable then.

repanse71
29-09-13, 12:18
Hi...This sounds reasonable then.

Well. There's still 20 units from developer waiting for you

sepiafeathers
29-09-13, 17:30
Any yahoo or facebook group for owners?

Regards

i doubt there's a group but we can always start one! :)

repanse71
29-09-13, 19:44
i doubt there's a group but we can always start one! :)

So, it seems we have
- repanse71, myself
- Oda
- sepiafeathers

We should gather after we get our keys - share defects info....

yowetan
29-09-13, 20:27
Well. There's still 20 units from developer waiting for you

Hi.... I wish I could afford. No budget at the moment.

Sleepyhead
29-09-13, 23:04
So, it seems we have
- repanse71, myself
- Oda
- sepiafeathers

We should gather after we get our keys - share defects info....

Count me in too! :p

ntrj
01-10-13, 08:28
Count me in too! :p
Can I join? :ashamed1:

repanse71
01-10-13, 20:09
Can I join? :ashamed1:

So, now we have
- repanse71, myself
- Oda
- sepiafeathers
- sleepyhead
- ntrj

Regards

Hadoe
03-10-13, 09:32
Hi Everyone!

I am new to this thread.
I would love to join the group too!! ;)

Hadoe
03-10-13, 09:44
http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/contentview.aspx?article_id=12

Someone said that the TOP would be in Q3 next year.
Looking at their latest post on the project, it seems it could be earlier??
I hope to shift in during June school holidays!

sepiafeathers
03-10-13, 19:01
http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/contentview.aspx?article_id=12

Someone said that the TOP would be in Q3 next year.
Looking at their latest post on the project, it seems it could be earlier??
I hope to shift in during June school holidays!

it does look earlier than Q3! Hope so!!!

Sleepyhead
03-10-13, 22:05
Wen I bought the place > 1 year ago, the agent told me that expected TOP would be Q4 2013.... Shortly after that I was told q1 2014.... Then there was the fire earlier this year and I got another update saying Q3 2014.

No other updates since.

Anyone else has updates to share?

Hadoe
04-10-13, 14:13
So, now we have
- repanse71, myself
- Oda
- sepiafeathers
- sleepyhead
- ntrj

Regards

Hi please add me to the group too! A big thank you! :)

repanse71
04-10-13, 15:17
Wen I bought the place > 1 year ago, the agent told me that expected TOP would be Q4 2013.... Shortly after that I was told q1 2014.... Then there was the fire earlier this year and I got another update saying Q3 2014.

No other updates since.

Anyone else has updates to share?

Between getting keys, defect rectification, reno .... finally move in, how many months?

If I want to move in Dec school hols, ideally collect keys in Aug?

Regards

sepiafeathers
05-10-13, 10:47
Between getting keys, defect rectification, reno .... finally move in, how many months?

If I want to move in Dec school hols, ideally collect keys in Aug?

Regards

aw man. Q3 2014 sounds so far away..I'm still hopeful that we get the keys by June!

creative_vitamin
05-10-13, 17:12
please count me in too!

ntrj
10-10-13, 14:41
aw man. Q3 2014 sounds so far away..I'm still hopeful that we get the keys by June!

It is coming to end of year in the next two months..we would be so distracted with the Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year celebration....the construction will also slow down during these festive seasons..getting keys by June appears very likely.

sepiafeathers
12-10-13, 11:03
this photo was taken off the fraser website
progress as of august :)

oda
12-10-13, 11:17
called my agent earlier and asked about updates of flemingo valley. he updated me on a unit sold with a handsome profit of $255,576 made. thats abt 200PSF from the purchase price. I love the appreciation and definitely is asking my sister to buy the 2 bed penthouse once she's back. $800 PSF. So far the most attractive price in D15.

Yowetan, you are a NATO person, nice nice nice nice but didn't buy. no point talking also, i even wondered why are you in this series of thread here in the first place.

btw MRT MRT MRT when would LTA announce?

oda
12-10-13, 12:51
https://www.facebook.com/groups/409645915828125/

Sleepyhead
12-10-13, 23:49

are you still thinking it'll be at the HDB blocks? Already pretty confirmed it'll be near VS.... :(

Sleepyhead
12-10-13, 23:50
this photo was taken off the fraser website
progress as of august :)

Thanks. Looks like quite a long way to go..... my neck is super long now...

yowetan
13-10-13, 04:43
called my agent earlier and asked about updates of flemingo valley. he updated me on a unit sold with a handsome profit of $255,576 made. thats abt 200PSF from the purchase price. I love the appreciation and definitely is asking my sister to buy the 2 bed penthouse once she's back. $800 PSF. So far the most attractive price in D15.

Yowetan, you are a NATO person, nice nice nice nice but didn't buy. no point talking also, i even wondered why are you in this series of thread here in the first place.

Hi... I wanted to buy but I have no budget now.

I am stretched.

I am broke.

oda
13-10-13, 12:57
LTA confirmed it?

oda
13-10-13, 12:59
Thanks. Looks like quite a long way to go..... my neck is super long now...

lata become flamingo HAHAHHAHAHA

mkl22
13-10-13, 13:59
LTA confirmed it?

It will be at VS la. Almost 100% confirmed. There has never been any soil test activity at the HDB blocks. And the VS site has been soil tested 3 times at least. Same with bay shore and marine parade. Numerous soil testing.

Anyway since LTA has not yet announced. You can continue to hope.

Sleepyhead
13-10-13, 14:07
lata become flamingo HAHAHHAHAHA

HahahaahA!! :D:D:D

I just drove past again... Doesn't look like much progress.... Shortage of labour maybe?

Kouz
14-10-13, 23:30
Where is vs?

bakasa2002
15-10-13, 01:14
Where is vs?

Victoria School

repanse71
15-10-13, 18:19
It will be at VS la. Almost 100% confirmed. There has never been any soil test activity at the HDB blocks. And the VS site has been soil tested 3 times at least. Same with bay shore and marine parade. Numerous soil testing.

Anyway since LTA has not yet announced. You can continue to hope.

Confirmed? Nope

Regards

SGYC
15-10-13, 20:52
Confirmed? Nope

Regards

When is TOP?

Sleepyhead
15-10-13, 21:31
When is TOP?

Officially Q1 2015.

Our (hopeful) guess June 2014.

SGYC
15-10-13, 22:02
Drove past Earlier this week from behind. Look like its 80%done

repanse71
16-10-13, 13:50
Drove past Earlier this week from behind. Look like its 80%done

Logically, best time to move & avoid disruption is dec hols.
So, praying for either 2015 Q1 or Q3 TOP.
Q2 not ideal

Regards

Hadoe
18-10-13, 07:39
Dear Oda,

Pls add me into FB group.
Thanks O(∩_∩)O

oda
18-10-13, 14:46
11 owners has signed up to the facebook group.

how about u?

oda
19-10-13, 11:40
13 owners has signed up to the facebook group.

how about u?

oda
20-10-13, 11:10
15 owners has joined so far.

How about u?

oda
28-10-13, 19:54
22 owners has joined so far.

How about u?

oda
07-11-13, 20:19
28 owners have join our Flamingo Valley group.

Where is the rest ? :)

Cjdre
02-12-13, 12:10
Dear home owners of Flamingo Valley, over the past few months I have consolidated a number of Interior Designers and Home Improvement businesses to provide better deals for us home owners. It is also possible to organize a group buy with them to strike a even better deal for the participants.

I have been trying to reach Condo Singapore for sticky threads so everyone can benefit from the site. However I have yet to get a respond so meanwhile I can only post in individual threads.

It would be great if you guys can input what other products/services you are keen so I can look for the relevant businesses and see what they can offer.

Cheers,
Cjdre

Kouz
22-01-14, 01:03
Seem like it is almost done;)

Sleepyhead
22-01-14, 20:51
When do you reckon?

oda
24-01-14, 09:54
they started the bridge, i passed by earlier

Sleepyhead
24-01-14, 12:20
When I bought FV months ago, The agent told me TOP expected in Q4 2013!!??

:doh:

eng81157
24-01-14, 12:22
guess the stop-work order delayed the TOP. what is the official TOP period?

Sleepyhead
24-01-14, 21:17
Official TOP will be q1 2015 but I sure hope it won't take that long!

Kingfisher
30-01-14, 12:24
Passed by and saw them working on last 2 blocks at Entrance. Almost finishing work on Skybridge and landscaping works in progress. External walls are being erected. The project is in the final phase and likely to be completed by MAY.

Sleepyhead
30-01-14, 22:32
That's good news! Read on another forum that top is expected in March with keys handed out in April/May.

Kouz
19-02-14, 13:47
That's good news! Read on another forum that top is expected in March with keys handed out in April/May.

Yes, the guard also said around that time

ecimbew
19-02-14, 14:49
Can't wait to walk inside and take a look. Sure feels good that troll didn't get this.

Sleepyhead
19-02-14, 20:54
Can't wait to walk inside and take a look. Sure feels good that troll didn't get this.

Troll??:confused:

Kouz
21-02-14, 13:14

Who?:confused:

Kouz
21-02-14, 13:18
Has Anyone start to look for ID already? My friend said it still too early to look for one even if TOP is in April . True??

sepiafeathers
22-02-14, 09:40
kouz: i don't think it's too early! hubs and i started looking for our ID since last June and we have settled on one. we're very busy at work always so we decided to start early. once we get the keys, we can make final adjustments to our design when we see the real place and get reno started asap!! can't wait! ;)

Sleepyhead
24-02-14, 19:40
Has Anyone start to look for ID already? My friend said it still too early to look for one even if TOP is in April . True??

Don't think April TOP is likely.. Drove past yesterday and still looks rather 'unfinished'. :(

oda
07-03-14, 00:44
hi all owners.

do join our group.

Kouz
09-03-14, 22:52
:cheers1::cheers1::cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:

Kouz
09-03-14, 23:16
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7vbPETg4W54/UxyFlJAhkuI/AAAAAAAAAcI/lavBWKIUlEU/s292-p/photo+1.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-xWlhcHEvWbE/UxyFlDxHWZI/AAAAAAAAAcQ/DroPK-ISuEs/s145-p/photo+2.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0QGQT1USEjs/UxyFlFH7QgI/AAAAAAAAAcM/mU4VsMDdLfw/s145-p/photo+3.JPG

minority
10-03-14, 08:23
its a interesting project. by my concern are 1 low grounds in that area floods. 2nd the 1 way road infront of the estate will be prone to jam even when a bus or garbage truck stops .

building for some look a bit close to each other. but other than that the units perched on the hill top are actually nice. if only the units are bigger.

oda
18-03-14, 11:47
hear rumours top will be earlier?

any lobang???

minority
18-03-14, 16:17
Firesales?

Kouz
05-04-14, 22:27
good news coming ....

sepiafeathers
06-04-14, 12:26
Kouz..what's the good news? pls share!

Sleepyhead
26-04-14, 13:06
TOP letters are being issued as we speak!!, :D:D:D

Kouz
24-05-14, 22:56
Any news??:sleep:

smallant
25-05-14, 10:29
Saw new sign board.. For Sale... still got units for sale ... hmmm

marktkt22
25-05-14, 23:33
This projt quite a while..top yet ?

liverman
09-06-14, 12:59
Looks likely to TOP in July-Aug 14 as usually it takes about 2 mths from date of CSC-application for site inspection. Could be earlier if everything goes smoothly.

Reference No: A1365-02283-2007-BP01
Project Title: PROPOSED CONDOMINIUM HOUSING DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING 4 BLOCKS (E1, E2, E3 & F) OF 3 STOREY FLATS AND 6 BLOCKS ( A, B, C, D, G & H) OF 5 STOREY FLATS (TOTAL 393 UNITS) WITH BASEMENT CARPARKS AND COMMUNAL FACILITIES ON LOT 06495W MK 27 AT SIGLAP ROAD
Application Type: BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION
Current Status: DATE CONFIRMED
Current Status Date / Time: 27/05/2014 10:39:30
Registration Date / Time: 21/05/2014 08:30:00

oda
17-06-14, 23:12
hi all owners.

do join our group.

yowetan
18-06-14, 05:37
Saw new sign board.. For Sale... still got units for sale ... hmmm

Are you sure? I thought it was fully sold.

creative_vitamin
18-06-14, 10:05
Are you sure? I thought it was fully sold.

this project is not fully sold, some unit still available.

one unit was bought as new sale recently.

Thermofisher
18-06-14, 10:49
this project is not fully sold, some unit still available.

one unit was bought as new sale recently.

Wow...nice. How many units left?

oda
18-06-14, 17:19
http://i.imgur.com/yIGy6hq.jpg

:))))))))))))))))))))

oda
18-06-14, 17:28
http://i.imgur.com/9gLkq9P.jpg

Side

creative_vitamin
18-06-14, 17:47
should be ard 17 units not sold yet

Kouz
26-07-14, 17:46
My neck getting longer and longer each day... Wonder what wrong!? I am Not going to do anything during the 7th month. Anyone has the same tho..?

Sleepyhead
02-08-14, 11:17
FCH says top will be mid August.

Kouz
07-08-14, 09:06
FCH : TOP likely to be in Sept.... time to suck thumb

kaedenong
07-08-14, 14:06
Wow...nice. How many units left?

Based on my data, Flamingo Valley (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/flamingo-valley/)is almost 95% sold!

17 units left;

1+Study 9units
2Br Roof Terrace Penthouse 2 units
3Br Duplex Penthouse 1 unit
4Br +Study Duplex Penthouse 5 units

*do not guarantee 100% accuracy as it is based on my own database and units may be sold off anytime*

For more enquiry, please do contact developer's sales team Kaeden @ 9048 0660.

Thank you :)

liverman
07-08-14, 15:19
Project just TOP....7 Aug 14.:rolleyes:

Kohky26
21-09-14, 16:10
Was there recently, nicely done up the whole condo... Unique with a Siglap flavor...much like "Inland Keppel@Carribean feels" selling fast last few units...my wife n I tempted to buy the 1bedroom+study for rental income...any idea of the potential rental psf over there?

kaedenong
21-09-14, 18:53
Was there recently, nicely done up the whole condo... Unique with a Siglap flavor...much like "Inland Keppel@Carribean feels" selling fast last few units...my wife n I tempted to buy the 1bedroom+study for rental income...any idea of the potential rental psf over there?

Hi Kohky,

As per image uploaded is the Average PSF rental data of the projects nearby Flamingo Valley (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/flamingo-valley/) which is filtered down to all unit size <600sqf and age below 5years. Source: SRX Streetsine.

Based on the analysis, Average rental PSF for unit size <600sqf is about $4.50-$5.50

For Flamingo Valley (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/flamingo-valley/) the last 2 units of 1+Study is at the size of 517sqf, so in terms of expected monthly rental is ranging from $2300-2800.

Current units available and expected selling price for 1+study at Flamingo Valley (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/flamingo-valley/); #03-50 & #04-50 at $833,230 & $841,960 respectively.

Forecast rental yield based on average purchase price of $837,595 and monthly rental of $2550; 2550/837595*100% = 3%

**note: above rental analysis may not subject to 100% accuracy and hold no liability for any investment cost and risk damage** :)

Flamingo Valley (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/flamingo-valley/) has already obtained TOP, which brings to another benefit of getting immediate rental income and buying for a brand new unit.

Please feel free to contact Kaeden @ 9048 0660 for Flamingo Valley (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/flamingo-valley/) information and e-brochure, units availability and pricing!

Flamingo Valley (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/flamingo-valley/) is close to 97% as of date.

Cheerios :)