View Full Version : FLAMINGO VALLEY, FH

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

radha08
08-09-12, 14:30
wah respect bro i cannot stay in same room as my mother in law....:scared-1::D

bakasa2002
08-09-12, 14:55

I don't think I can stay in the same house even. Gonna respect u for the same room. :P

PN
08-09-12, 15:23
Still too early to conclude.

The real experience will only start when everybody move into FV. In 2-3 yrs time when the kids are in kindergarten, the truth will unfold one by one. Sounds like Ah B huh .:D

But kids are alway one of the major cause of conflicts in a big family. They need more space when they grow up. Another key cause is their behavior towards their grandparents & uncle.

Another one will be wife against in-law. Very tough to handle without siding or offending one party.

I hope it doesn't happen but this is too good to be true. Just cross your finger. Good luck.

alamak
08-09-12, 15:58
Still too early to conclude.

The real experience will only start when everybody move into FV. In 2-3 yrs time when the kids are in kindergarten, the truth will unfold one by one. Sounds like Ah B huh .:D

But kids are alway one of the major cause of conflicts in a big family. They need more space when they grow up. Another key cause is their behavior towards their grandparents & uncle.

Another one will be wife against in-law. Very tough to handle without siding or offending one party.

I hope it doesn't happen but this is too good to be true. Just cross your finger. Good luck.

Just remind me back in the mid 90s, my sister-in-law (with my elder bro + 3 kids+maids staying in Condo) working in local bank with some lobang of newly built landed $1.6M semi-D in Katong area) asking me and my family (wife + 2 girls) staying in 5rm HDB then to combine $$ force . Actually saw the brand new semi-D which was huge 3 storey and can park 4 cars. I was keen then and even offer to pay half share but in the end it never materialised. Sigh Sigh but then it may have been a blessing also.

Vincegoh
08-09-12, 20:35
Hi.. Now the deals are only for 1.6 to 1.7milSGD for blk 31 and blk 82?
All agents are the same. No much special discounts.
So what's the discount and are there still stamp duty absorption?

The agents offer referral payments. If my fren buy u will get referral cash u dont fancy??

imjason
08-09-12, 20:50
and yet another professional-turned taxi driver in 2002 and barely-turned forties kenna stroke. Wife sold Melville Park condo for barely $400K (bght for $600K) to some Indian PR after staying in for 6 years. That's is living you dream or merely sustaining your dream or should I say a dream turned into reality.

When was it ?

yowetan
08-09-12, 21:44
So what's the discount and are there still stamp duty absorption?

The agents offer referral payments. If my fren buy u will get referral cash u dont fancy??

Hi Discount is only at 7% (this is what agent told me). Stamp duty absorption is included in the discounted price.

I don't know about referral payments. No, I am not interested.

minority
08-09-12, 23:50
Why are people so desperate to buy Condo? squirm n squirm leave no room for financial mistake or social break up. Take a 2nd Job, just to buy a condo..... I think there is better things in life than chasing crazly condo.

esp at the peak..

well price continue to rise all happy. say price drop. one MIL not happy , the other not happy or some "touch wood happen" need $$ want to exit one MIL...

radha08
09-09-12, 11:33
Why are people so desperate to buy Condo? squirm n squirm leave no room for financial mistake or social break up. Take a 2nd Job, just to buy a condo..... I think there is better things in life than chasing crazly condo.

esp at the peak..

well price continue to rise all happy. say price drop. one MIL not happy , the other not happy or some "touch wood happen" need $$ want to exit one MIL...

frankly if sporeans dont buy the foreigners will buy either way its going to go up and up...there is too much $$$$$$$ floating in the mkt thru enbloc...selling at record price...bla bla bla...so many many people own their hdb without outstanding loan and have means to buy another property....plus with upcoming mrts...qe3..etc etc...the chase will continue...:cool:

hanafi_d2000
09-09-12, 16:53
any ongoing discount for this pty?

Sleepyhead
09-09-12, 21:55
Ah tan said 7% right?

lajia
09-09-12, 22:02
Ah tan said 7% right?

Look for a more desperate agent and make a reasonable offer.....the agent will work for u. Relax and wait :D

You will be surprise it will make a diff...:2cents:

minority
09-09-12, 22:04
frankly if sporeans dont buy the foreigners will buy either way its going to go up and up...there is too much $$$$$$$ floating in the mkt thru enbloc...selling at record price...bla bla bla...so many many people own their hdb without outstanding loan and have means to buy another property....plus with upcoming mrts...qe3..etc etc...the chase will continue...:cool:

Actually most property are Singapore ownres. Check out square foot for caveats. Anyway sure local should buy. But in this case with a combime income of 7k a hdb of 450k outstanding n banging on renting them out n low interest plus utilizng tehe parents retirement. Funds are stratching it. Just need to have a un forseen incident n thw whole thing will have to unwind. Can be ugly.

Thus my question is it necessary to buy n follow the herd.?

ekl2ekl2
09-09-12, 22:33

esp at the peak..

Bec prices kept moving up with no end in sight.

In 2010, many said, its peaking, they were wrong
In 2011, even more said, sure at the peak, they were wrong
In early 2012, almost everyone said sure to correct, they were very wrong

Except for high end ones, prices for almost every condo have been going up, even in 2012, the recovery from the early dip is quite remarkable.

Short of a third world war, SARS, and breakdown of money printing machines, the party looks set to continue for the next few years.

So whether you are rich or poor, over or under leveraged, for stay or investment, many will continue to jump into the next available boat to cruise to their dreamland.

phantom_opera
09-09-12, 22:36
Ah Tan already shows you the way of the dark side ... see how he single handed get everybody to be excited about Flamingo Valley and Freehold

Resistance is futile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81fwEmP2CKY

carbuncle
09-09-12, 22:47
And we ain't even touching 1996 levels yet!

phantom_opera
09-09-12, 22:51
And we ain't even touching 1996 levels yet!

M3 (million)
Jul 143,675.2

Jul P 466,368.3

The money in circulation is 2.26X more than 1996 :eek: :banghead: :tsk-tsk:
In 1996, a balmoral road 3r condo cost 1.8m, in 2012, flamingo valley dual key 1.6m

cheap boh?? :p

minority
09-09-12, 22:52
will be interesting to see wat happen when the interest goes up. and if all the noise the citizen are making reduce the influx to a trickle. No 1 to rent to and higher interest.

Then we get to see who is swimming naked.

phantom_opera
09-09-12, 22:55
will be interesting to see wat happen when the interest goes up. and if all the noise the citizen are making reduce the influx to a trickle. No 1 to rent to and higher interest.

Then we get to see who is swimming naked.

Relentless printing / bond purchases are rewarding the risk takers ... punishing the conservative savers ... 2009-2019 will be remembered in the history as the dark ages :scared-1:

ekl2ekl2
09-09-12, 23:02
Relentless printing / bond purchases are rewarding the risk takers ... punishing the conservative savers ... 2009-2019 will be remembered in the history as the dark ages :scared-1:

Or maybe the Golden Age of Property Boom.......

carbuncle
09-09-12, 23:05
I SCREAM WHIPPED CREAM!!!!!!

3C
09-09-12, 23:10
May be you guys are right, no wonder Yowetan gave up the wait and resolve to buying. Just went down this afternoon to photocopy one piece of A4 document for my son.

When I took out 10 cents to pay, photocopy auntie told me is 20 cents a copy liao. Was shock,a copy of A4 duplicate cost 20 cents!:scared-3:

How property going to crash 50%:doh:

proper-t
09-09-12, 23:17
Bec prices kept moving up with no end in sight.

In 2010, many said, its peaking, they were wrong
In 2011, even more said, sure at the peak, they were wrong
In early 2012, almost everyone said sure to correct, they were very wrong

Except for high end ones, prices for almost every condo have been going up, even in 2012, the recovery from the early dip is quite remarkable.

Short of a third world war, SARS, and breakdown of money printing machines, the party looks set to continue for the next few years.

So whether you are rich or poor, over or under leveraged, for stay or investment, many will continue to jump into the next available boat to cruise to their dreamland.

I think what people are in is a state of denial. If they really observe and study our historical property cycle curve carefully, they will see inflexion points where the curve makes a quantum leap and then historical prices becomes just that " a historical price which is never seen again." Yes, there are some severe scenarios where prices do correct to a certain extent but if you look carefully, the trough for those events seldom or almost never dip lower than the last low.

For people who think that our property curve plays by the rules and will never break through the previous peak - well history has proven them wrong. With the right socio, economic and demographic factors in play, our curve will develop a life of its own.

I remember several times in my past property expeditions where I scoffed at the prices - "ridiculous ! crazy! siao ! I will never pay such prices for that development" Those "siao" prices are considered "dirt cheap" now when I looked back and I wished I had the resources then to pick it up. I have waited long and hard but those prices have never been seen again. Yes, its a risky proposition but do your sums and make sure that you know what you are getting into. Plan with a buffer to sustain through the 'dips'.

Look at the world around us. Climate conditions are getting more extreme, economies are in turmoil. Economic and geographically 'safe' havens are becoming more sought after by the day. The quantum leap has already happened but I am afraid some people may not have realised it.

radha08
09-09-12, 23:28
May be you guys are right, no wonder Yowetan gave up the wait and resolve to buying. Just went down this afternoon to photocopy one piece of A4 document for my son.

When I took out 10 cents to pay, photocopy auntie told me is 20 cents a copy liao. Was shock,a copy of A4 duplicate cost 20 cents!:scared-3:

thats why i keep saying it wont happen if u can afford to buy..need to buy...want to buy...just...BUY;)....wont DIE:D

minority
09-09-12, 23:40

How to stay 10c! everyone scream under pay need more pay. min wages etc. end up consumer pay lor.

3C
09-09-12, 23:43
I just cant think of any other better assets that can hedge against inflation
besides properties (sgp context) and gold. Gold is 2nd choice as it does not generate any dividends and is volatile. So properties still the best bet.

3C
09-09-12, 23:49
How to stay 10c! everyone scream under pay need more pay. min wages etc. end up consumer pay lor.

You are right but you have a choice whether to be the aunty that charge rental every month and at the end sell the "m/c" when the price doubled
or remain to be the one pay for photocopying and scream wah lao $1 liao..

equalizer
09-09-12, 23:54
I think what people are in is a state of denial. If they really observe and study our historical property cycle curve carefully, they will see inflexion points where the curve makes a quantum leap and then historical prices becomes just that " a historical price which is never seen again." Yes, there are some severe scenarios where prices do correct to a certain extent but if you look carefully, the trough for those events seldom or almost never dip lower than the last low.

For people who think that our property curve plays by the rules and will never break through the previous peak - well history has proven them wrong. With the right socio, economic and demographic factors in play, our curve will develop a life of its own.

I remember several times in my past property expeditions where I scoffed at the prices - "ridiculous ! crazy! siao ! I will never pay such prices for that development" Those "siao" prices are considered "dirt cheap" now when I looked back and I wished I had the resources then to pick it up. I have waited long and hard but those prices have never been seen again. Yes, its a risky proposition but do your sums and make sure that you know what you are getting into. Plan with a buffer to sustain through the 'dips'.

Look at the world around us. Climate conditions are getting more extreme, economies are in turmoil. Economic and geographically 'safe' havens are becoming more sought after by the day. The quantum leap has already happened but I am afraid some people may not have realised it.

know wat u mean. I called my friend 'xiao' for buying a few units of Sail when it launched. Now he driving an Aston Martin and I am still stuck with my Toyota....:(

radha08
10-09-12, 00:25
know wat u mean. I called my friend 'xiao' for buying a few units of Sail when it launched. Now he driving an Aston Martin and I am still stuck with my Toyota....:(

at least u can ask him to lompang u once in a while...:D

equalizer
10-09-12, 00:28
at least u can ask him to lompang u once in a while...:D

Haha...no fight with all his swee cha bor in mini skirt....:rolleyes:

minority
10-09-12, 10:16
You are right but you have a choice whether to be the aunty that charge rental every month and at the end sell the "m/c" when the price doubled
or remain to be the one pay for photocopying and scream wah lao $1 liao..

well regardless. Life , Death, Tax and Inflation are life certainty. So must teach the kids from young to plan that into life decisions.

minority
10-09-12, 10:18
thats why i keep saying it wont happen if u can afford to buy..need to buy...want to buy...just...BUY;)....wont DIE:D

Well look at the 97 times it did go down beyond 50% until we have a remake on singapore strategy.

Well if now everyone against that strategy and we revert back. why wont crash 50%?

but I am against a revertive mode. so hoppfully it wont happen.

proper-t
10-09-12, 10:25
Well look at the 97 times it did go down beyond 50% until we have a remake on singapore strategy.

Well if now everyone against that strategy and we revert back. why wont crash 50%?

Because there are a lot of different factors at play now :

Compare population numbers in '97 and now,

GDP and money supply in '97 and now

All of the above have increased exponentially but has our land supply increased in tandem?

People keep comparing the peaks back then and now and say our prices are peakish but is it really right to use that as a benchmark for a 'peak' when you compare the socio, economic and demographic factors back in '97 and now?

minority
10-09-12, 10:35
Because there are a lot of different factors at play now :

Compare population numbers in '97 and now,

GDP and money supply in '97 and now

All of the above have increased exponentially but has our land supply increased in tandem?

People keep comparing the peaks back then and now and say our prices are peakish but is it really right to use that as a benchmark for a 'peak' when you compare the socio, economic and demographic factors back in '97 and now?

Agree. like I mention if we become revertive in our growth strategy. Well $ supply increase can also decrease.

if all the star moon align all happen together then those people who leverage to the hilt like out YT then things start to unwind.

proper-t
10-09-12, 10:42
Agree. like I mention if we become revertive in our growth strategy. Well $ supply increase can also decrease.

if all the star moon align all happen together then those people who leverage to the hilt like out YT then things start to unwind.

Yep, $ supply can fluctuate and we can always 'rely' on scary doomsday events to bring our economy to a standstill but the 'end of world' scenarios have already been played out two years ago with naysayers ranting and raving still (no need to guess who) and we are still standing pretty.

Population in 1997 was 3.8m. We stand at 5.2m in 2011 and still growing. Short of a natural disaster that wipes out one third of our population, do you really think we will lose 1.4mil within the next few yrs?

Vincegoh
10-09-12, 11:20
i seriously doubt that YW bought a unit at FV. quite sure 2 mths from now if we take a look at the caveats lodged (if any, for the 3rm dual key) we will not see a tiong bahru hdb upgrader. :rolleyes:

Laguna
10-09-12, 11:57
i seriously doubt that YW bought a unit at FV. quite sure 2 mths from now if we take a look at the caveats lodged (if any, for the 3rm dual key) we will not see a tiong bahru hdb upgrader. :rolleyes:

Aiyo, give him a break,
he has yet to exercise his OTP......and getting the bank loan...no caveat

phantom_opera
10-09-12, 11:59
Aiyo, give him a break,

I still doubt MAS can allow 2nd loan for 90% LTV even though is staff loan

proper-t
10-09-12, 12:03

As long as his organization is not a bank or fin'l institution, it will not come under jurisdiction of MAS. For staff loans, its fairly straightforward as long as he meets certain HR criteria plus the interest rates are fixed throughout the term of the loan so he doesn't have to worry about rate fluctuations.

However, once he leaves the organization, he will has to seek a commercial bank to take over the loan.

Vincegoh
10-09-12, 12:55
Aiyo, give him a break,

i said 2 mths from now. not now now.

hopeful
10-09-12, 13:05
just google lo
http://www.mas.gov.sg/~/media/resource/legislation_guidelines/banks/notices/MAS632_Amdt_27Jul2011.ashx (http://www.mas.gov.sg/%7E/media/resource/legislation_guidelines/banks/notices/MAS632_Amdt_27Jul2011.ashx)

Excluded Facilities
16. Paragraphs 2 to 15 shall not apply to:
(a) any credit facility granted by a bank to its employee for the purpose of purchasing Residential Property for occupation by the employee;

since an employee can only have 1 residential property, the employee is eligible for a single loan that does not meet MAS regulation, be it whether the 2nd or the 5th mortgage is for residential.

carbuncle
10-09-12, 13:30
oh wow didn't know that thanks for sharing!

Worsty
10-09-12, 13:44
As long as his organization is not a bank or fin'l institution, it will not come under jurisdiction of MAS. For staff loans, its fairly straightforward as long as he meets certain HR criteria plus the interest rates are fixed throughout the term of the loan so he doesn't have to worry about rate fluctuations.

However, once he leaves the organization, he will has to seek a commercial bank to take over the loan.

And he needs to return the difference in the interest rate between what he is getting now and what he would have received if he is just an ordinary public member in one lump sum. It's no joke really. Can't even quit if your company mistreats you.

radha08
10-09-12, 13:45

97 spore got no mama no cina no pinoy...now got plenty and they got plenty$$$:mad:

radha08
10-09-12, 13:51

sincerely and honestly whether he bought or never....it wont make a difference to anybodys life except his...:cheers5:

xenopheous
10-09-12, 15:20
I'm pretty sure the quality of ppl in FV will matter to the residents of flamingo valley, the type of neighbours they have. Ie.

1) the type who pack in tons of people into a unit like chickens in battery cages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_cage

2) the type who are looking for charity from everyone (developers/ company staff loans/Discount in FH land/hoping recession will come to correct pricing for FV)

3)Ppl who cannot afford to stay in FV, who have problem financing the loan, who earn below the national average and require assistance from parents, government, grandparents & in-laws, Brother in law, dog. In bad times, when prices do go down, these are the same ppl who will default on pyt and force-sell, in other words, bring down the price.

4)Ppl who are screwed up in the head, - delusional about thier capabilities and begging and posting every where to drop price to 1.3m becasue they cannot afford, need charity etc. and assumingly bought a 1.6m unit ( this is still in qn)

I'm pretty sure many condos could do less of this type of people.

imjason
10-09-12, 15:44

MAS will definitely dely 80% LTV but his company loan the amount to him...

xenopheous
10-09-12, 15:45
Disclaimer : All characters referred in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.Anyone resembling them is better off dead.

I'm pretty sure the quality of ppl in FV will matter to the residents of flamingo valley, the type of neighbours they have. Ie.

1) the type who pack in tons of people into a unit like chickens in battery cages.

2) the type who are looking for charity from everyone (developers/ company staff loans/Discount in FH land/hoping recession will come to correct pricing for FV)

3)Ppl who cannot afford to stay in FV, who have problem financing the loan, who earn below the national average and require assistance from parents, government, grandparents & in-laws, Brother in law, dog. In bad times, when prices do go down, these are the same ppl who will default on pyt and force-sell, in other words, bring down the price.

4)Ppl who are screwed up in the head, - delusional about thier capabilities and begging and posting every where to drop price to 1.3m becasue they cannot afford, need charity etc. and assumingly bought a 1.6m unit ( this is still in qn)

radha08
10-09-12, 18:10
Disclaimer : All characters referred in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental.Anyone resembling them is better off dead.

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:....god bless:D

kskong2000
10-09-12, 18:24
I am not sure whether I mind to have neighbour like those 4 type of people you mention below. But I am VERY and VERY sure that I dont want to have a neighbour like YOU..

DONT HAVE TO POST THIS TYPE OF COMMENT TO EMBARsASS PPL...:simmering:

Laguna
10-09-12, 19:09
I went to FV to relook again and still conclude the following :

1. reasonably priced, hwr as the project took more than 2 years to sell, and the discount only dropped about 5% in more than 2 years. So don't expect to fetch good capital appreciation and finding buyers.

2. It is going to be very difficult to find tenants, as very inconvenient in term of public transport etc.

3. Somehow, I failed to understand, why the bathrooms are marble flooring but tiled wall? a complete mis-match of taste.

radha08
10-09-12, 19:58

1. reasonably priced, hwr as the project took more than 2 years to sell, and the discount only dropped about 5% in more than 2 years. So don't expect to fetch good capital appreciation and finding buyers.

2. It is going to be very difficult to find tenants, as very inconvenient in term of public transport etc.

3. Somehow, I failed to understand, why the bathrooms are marble flooring but tiled wall? a complete mis-match of taste.

...my thoughts are if i was the developer which i am NOT but who cares cos only my fingers and the keyboard are doing the work...:D:D:D:D

anyway like i was saying if i was the developer i would enbloc park east condo...rebuild it as flamingo valley II and link it with FV...i think this would be a win win for all bodies:scared-1:(cemetary)...oops i mean parties involved....:D

minority
10-09-12, 19:58
97 spore got no mama no cina no pinoy...now got plenty and they got plenty$$$:mad:

Well if the people make so much noise end up also no FT find it viable. Like I keep saying if we go in a revertive protectionisun mode then it will happen.

radha08
10-09-12, 20:00

in defence of fv my 2:2cents: view is that SIGLAP is a wonderful place to stay...dunno bout rental/marble/transport...siglap is a CHAMPION neighbourhood...:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

minority
10-09-12, 20:01
I am not sure whether I mind to have neighbour like those 4 type of people you mention below. But I am VERY and VERY sure that I dont want to have a neighbour like YOU..

DONT HAVE TO POST THIS TYPE OF COMMENT TO EMBARsASS PPL...:simmering:

He is xenophobic best place for him is ubin.

radha08
10-09-12, 20:01
Well if the people make so much noise end up also no FT find it viable. Like I keep saying if we go in a revertive protectionisun mode then it will happen.

the ft already got a strong foothold here..they are bringing in their people...watch out...:simmering:

minority
10-09-12, 20:05
Yep, $ supply can fluctuate and we can always 'rely' on scary doomsday events to bring our economy to a standstill but the 'end of world' scenarios have already been played out two years ago with naysayers ranting and raving still (no need to guess who) and we are still standing pretty.

Population in 1997 was 3.8m. We stand at 5.2m in 2011 and still growing. Short of a natural disaster that wipes out one third of our population, do you really think we will lose 1.4mil within the next few yrs?

Well deny all PR conversion , xenophobic noise from bunch make Near term growth of population come to a stop, fear n unable to integrate the new population leaves, we don't have enough work force , labour cost spike, thus economy goes to a deflation.

Can't say that's not possible if we so want to undo our success.

minority
10-09-12, 20:07

Who cares if he really buy? No lMpact to anyone here . Same as down the road cannot pay . Also no impact to anyone here. Why so concern?

radha08
10-09-12, 20:09
poor yt...i dont think he will come back to this thread:scared-2:

Vincegoh
10-09-12, 23:55
Who cares if he really buy? No lMpact to anyone here . Same as down the road cannot pay . Also no impact to anyone here. Why so concern?
Exactly. So why are u so concerned as to spend effort posting what u posted? Mirror mirror on the wall, tell me who's the concerned one of them all? :D

Anyway all for laughs lah. Take a break have a kit kat.. Forum let silly pple like me vent abit can?

stiook
11-09-12, 00:09
Now that he has reached his goal... guess we will not hear from him again...:(

bakasa2002
11-09-12, 00:19
in defence of fv my 2:2cents: view is that SIGLAP is a wonderful place to stay...dunno bout rental/marble/transport...siglap is a CHAMPION neighbourhood...:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

I think the point you and laguna bro brought up are valid. As much as I like FV, I get the other side of the view saying I don't want to stay next to mature garden and don't like the house to be at the bottom of the value. Those on higher ground either get afternoon sun or are too close to road for comfort.

Siglap though is a nice area, it appears that FV on its own seems less desirable compare to others alone east coast rd and I think somehow the traffic along the road just put quite aa no. of ppl off.

FV capital appreciation will likely happen of ERL is built at the sers blocks making it a less than 400m walk but if u stay at the bottom of the valley blocks, it will be a longer walk. My :2cents:

radha08
11-09-12, 01:40
I think the point you and laguna bro brought up are valid. As much as I like FV, I get the other side of the view saying I don't want to stay next to mature garden and don't like the house to be at the bottom of the value. Those on higher ground either get afternoon sun or are too close to road for comfort.

Siglap though is a nice area, it appears that FV on its own seems less desirable compare to others alone east coast rd and I think somehow the traffic along the road just put quite aa no. of ppl off.

FV capital appreciation will likely happen of ERL is built at the sers blocks making it a less than 400m walk but if u stay at the bottom of the valley blocks, it will be a longer walk. My :2cents:

sekali the mature garden becomes mrt station...hahaha:scared-1:....i know another RUBBISH idea:doh:...but what the heck am i supposed to think its 2am i got up to take a leak...opened up the laptop and started typing...:D:D:D:sleep::sleep::sleep:

chiaberry
11-09-12, 07:00
Now that he has reached his goal... guess we will not hear from him again...:(

Or else he will reincarnate in another form. :eek:

phantom_opera
11-09-12, 08:43
I suspect he is agent

phantom_opera
11-09-12, 09:18
I suspect he is agent

agent of the dark side

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cc/Star_Wars_Bounty_Hunter_PS2.JPG/256px-Star_Wars_Bounty_Hunter_PS2.JPG

mkl22
11-09-12, 09:47
sekali the mature garden becomes mrt station...hahaha:scared-1:....i know another RUBBISH idea:doh:...but what the heck am i supposed to think its 2am i got up to take a leak...opened up the laptop and started typing...:D:D:D:sleep::sleep::sleep:

no way mature garden will be mrt la. so out of the way. only 3 considerations now.
1. at the HDB blocks
2. At the current Siglap URA carpark
3. at Victoria school.

I have only see previous soil test outside Fernwood towers. never seen at the HDB or carpark so far. but then the actual engineering tests have not really started yet.

gn108
11-09-12, 09:52
I know popular choice is Siglap centre / URA carpark - but I reckon it's Victoria Sch/Mosque. But a forummer says that's reclaimed land and MRT tunnelling will avoid that stretch.

Lots to play for ...Laguna Park/View vs the condos on Upper East Coast Rd.

no way mature garden will be mrt la. so out of the way. only 3 considerations now.
1. at the HDB blocks
3. at Victoria school.

I have only see previous soil test outside Fernwood towers. never seen at the HDB or carpark so far. but then the actual engineering tests have not really started yet.

mkl22
11-09-12, 10:52
I know popular choice is Siglap centre / URA carpark - but I reckon it's Victoria Sch/Mosque. But a forummer says that's reclaimed land and MRT tunnelling will avoid that stretch.

Lots to play for ...Laguna Park/View vs the condos on Upper East Coast Rd.

reclaimed land is a non issue la. east coast was reclaimed so long ago. marina bay so much more recent yet so much digging there liao.

yowetan
11-09-12, 11:09
I am excited over the Siglap area development.

proper-t
11-09-12, 11:10
The best comparative would be to look at Thomson line. Previously stations used to be sited near high density neighbourhoods but looking at thomson line, they have opted for state land or bare plots which involve minimal hassle even if it is quite far from neighbourhoods (e.g. Mt pleasant). We may have to throw out some 'obvious' choices especially if there is a lot of infrastructure there already.

tkc2263
11-09-12, 11:17
only 3 considerations now.
1. at the HDB blocks
3. at Victoria school.

I would think its definitely option 2.

The HDB dwellers will have to vacate by 2015, otherwise move them

out for what?

Dont see what URA can build on that site.

bakasa2002
11-09-12, 11:24
1. at the HDB blocks
3. at Victoria school.

out for what?

Option 1 for me, I don't think HDB SERS the few blocks for fun. It's a prime intersection and it will make a better location than Siglap URA carpark which will be closer to Upper East Coast road ... Just my :2cents:

gn108
11-09-12, 11:35
It's called 'recycling' ...take back old flats from the leasees and relocated them to Chai Chee and then tender/rezone the land to developer who will rebuild those blocks into mixed development near MRT and resell you to you/me. Timing will coinside with announcement of location of station. Seamless. But doesn't have to be the station itself.

Option 1 for me, I don't think HDB SERS the few blocks for fun. It's a prime intersection and it will make a better location than Siglap URA carpark which will be closer to Upper East Coast road ... Just my :2cents:

oda
11-09-12, 11:37
my gut feeling telling me it's the hdb area opposite siglap centre.

Laguna
11-09-12, 11:41
my gut feeling telling me it's the hdb area opposite siglap centre.

I think the track will run under Marine Parade Road then turn into Bedok sound. It is not easy to construct under Siglap road

The old HDB blocks there will have an underground link.

minority
11-09-12, 11:46
the ft already got a strong foothold here..they are bringing in their people...watch out...:simmering:

hmm perception verses facts. define strong. ? well sure eject them be prepared to pay $10 for ur chicken rice. so who want to pick rubbish? any takers?

carbuncle
11-09-12, 11:47
why chai chee??

yowetan
11-09-12, 12:07
I am hoping the MRT will be near to Flamingo Valley, so we can utilise this transportation to my workplace and our family activities.

I will be blessed to be sandwich by two MRT line - EWL and ERL.

phantom_opera
11-09-12, 12:10
I am hoping the MRT will be near to Flamingo Valley, so we can utilise this transportation to my workplace and our family activities.

I will be blessed to be sandwich by two MRT line - EWL and ERL.

unfortunately, not able to walk to each line :doh:

gn108
11-09-12, 12:18
That's precisely what I think too ...just like the CCL running under Pasir Panjang Road for whole stretch until it turns to Kent Ridge.
Less building/piling to risk bumping into...

I think the track will run under Marine Parade Road then turn into Bedok sound. It is not easy to construct under Siglap road

The old HDB blocks there will have an underground link.

yowetan
11-09-12, 12:22

I think ERL is achievable. Breeze walk to there will be just nice.

As for EWL, we may need to take bus to bedok interchange? It is still pretty reasonable and accessible.

radha08
11-09-12, 12:44
agent of the dark side

bro u and ur dark side...:D

tkc2263
11-09-12, 12:45
1. at the HDB blocks
3. at Victoria school.

out for what?

My apologies...it shd be option 1 and not 2..:ashamed1:

radha08
11-09-12, 12:47

walk down no problem...but walking up wohooo....anyway sure will have condo feeder bus:spliff:

Laguna
11-09-12, 13:14
In fact, Ah Tan bot the 3 rooms dual key, should be around $1.5-1.6m.

This is a very very very poor selection for a dual key unit for a family like his.

Reasons : two kitchen, two dinning and living area.....
how to pack...9 mouths and one day...

perhaps, he packs his family into the studio, all others in the other side..and don't want to see them....but the studio side is only about 400+ sq ft...

hopeful
11-09-12, 13:28

perhaps, he packs his family into the studio, all others in the other side..and don't want to see them....but the studio side is only about 400+ sq ft...

that is an ideal arrangement.
if his parent take the studio, then her parents not happy.
if her parent take the studio, then his parents not happy.

to satisfy both sets of parents, YT take the studio with attached bathroom.
now both sets of parents have no attached bathroom.

minority
11-09-12, 14:04

just roll down the hill.!

minority
11-09-12, 14:05
I think ERL is achievable. Breeze walk to there will be just nice.

As for EWL, we may need to take bus to bedok interchange? It is still pretty reasonable and accessible.

Drive ur taxi there ? can also pick up a passenger while on the way too!

minority
11-09-12, 14:06

Draw lots.. can use the pool toilet!

carbuncle
11-09-12, 14:08
make friends with all ground floor neighbours to borrow their toilets!

bakasa2002
11-09-12, 15:01
make friends with all ground floor neighbours to borrow their toilets!

How about shower and do laundry at Pool/Gym toilets?

mcmlxxvi
11-09-12, 15:39

no need for kids - they usually just pee/poo in the pool anyway

(another reason why boutique MM with all small units are popular - 0 kids)

eng81157
11-09-12, 15:44

wah piang........then should re-name this El Cheapo Valley

focus
11-09-12, 15:47

I think he should have gone for the smallest ground floor unit available.
Those next to pool and got public toilets and function rooms one.

Basically, the unit is for sleeping. Rest of the activities performed around the area, no need to take lift up and down so ley chey.

In fact, the living area is basically ..bigger and better than the penthouses too!

Very healthy living too. When bath time.. go for a swim ..and then go for your bath. Exercise and keep clean at the same time. No residents can complain if you bath after swimming right.

carbuncle
11-09-12, 16:44
FLAMINGO VALLEY SIGLAP ROAD Condominium 1 1,205,329 1,001 Strata 1,204 Aug-12

Vincegoh
11-09-12, 16:50

wow, that's cheap.. thought min asking is 1300 psf

bakasa2002
11-09-12, 16:54
Ya, it's a 2br PES.

may2012
11-09-12, 18:58
is it true that the grave beside FV will be exhumed?

Laguna
11-09-12, 19:35

Oops, this is the one bot by Ah Tan?

carbuncle
11-09-12, 19:44
no la like bro bak said its a ground floor PES

Sleepyhead
11-09-12, 19:47
Wow! Ah tan buying FV has caused forumners to Cheong 10+ pages!!

The power of AH TAN!

Don't pray pray?

Laguna
11-09-12, 19:48
Luckily I did not buy FV....

Sleepyhead
11-09-12, 19:48

The power of AH TAN!

Don't pray pray!

PN
11-09-12, 20:09

The power of AH TAN!

Don't pray pray!
Very powerful indeed.
On the same day Ah Tan announced he bought FV, Ah B decided to abandon his thread.

Maybe Ah B 没眼看 anymore

lajia
11-09-12, 20:35
Oops, this is the one bot by Ah Tan?

Cannot be right, 1200plus sqft how to squeeze so many in...like that become MM for all liao...:doh:

imjason
11-09-12, 21:21
Believe it or not.

Some former residents at FV site told me the place has very bad fengsui ...

yowetan
11-09-12, 21:46
Believe it or not.

I brought the FengShui Master from Marine Parade, HuiJie. He said it is a good place.

phantom_opera
11-09-12, 21:48
I brought the FengShui Master from Marine Parade, HuiJie. He said it is a good place.

be careful he is not bribed by the agent or developer already :p there may be unspoken commission in this industry in such a case e.g. blink once means $10k

yowetan
11-09-12, 21:51
be careful he is not bribed by the agent or developer already :p there may be unspoken commission in this industry in such a case e.g. blink once means $10k

My parents and in-laws are very particular on this; we have visited the fengshui master and consulted him.

He has surveyed the layout and did some homework and came back to us it is okay and good to go.

phantom_opera
11-09-12, 21:54
My parents and in-laws are very particular on this; we have visited the fengshui master and consulted him.

He has surveyed the layout and did some homework and came back to us it is okay and good to go.

ok

http://www.tremeritus.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/TinPeiLing1-225x300.jpg

yowetan
11-09-12, 22:02
ok

http://www.tremeritus.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/TinPeiLing1-225x300.jpg

I do not understand why kate spade picture is here.

radha08
11-09-12, 22:12

u prefer a STAR WARS picture...:D:D:D

Sleepyhead
11-09-12, 23:21
Believe it or not.

Perhaps... But that didn't stop them from making a tidy profit in the 2007 en bloc!
:doh:

stiook
12-09-12, 00:07

he doesn't know what to say...:beats-me-man:

imjason
12-09-12, 01:06
Perhaps... But that didn't stop them from making a tidy profit in the 2007 en bloc!

Never a case of lose money on enloc , right !!! :sleep:

chiaberry
12-09-12, 07:33

Is she the MP for this area?

samuelk
12-09-12, 07:56

in that case you make the right choice. Good layout and at the price you are comfortable with :cheers4:

Vincegoh
12-09-12, 10:21
yowetan so rich.. can afford to ask fengshui master to come down to survey site and do homework on the layout. easily >1k. me so envious. :rolleyes:

Worsty
12-09-12, 11:07
Guys,

Running the risk of being flamed here, i just want to say the following.

Yowetan don't buy. You guys give him $hit. Buy also you guys give him $hit. Give him a break. From his time here in forum, you would have known that he has put in immense amount of though and consideration into this purchase.

Listing down several points on what he may have left out in his though process is good and he's very patient and accommodating here in the forum to some of the comments here. Just let him enjoy his purchase.

carbuncle
12-09-12, 11:11
No.... innocent party here.... I congratulated him and even supportive

zeamybro
12-09-12, 11:21
Innocent party here too..

I know forum is a place where one is free to speak and comment, and some bro/sis here are genuinely showing concerns and giving valuable advice, but we need to remember to ji some 口德 ...

samuelk
12-09-12, 12:29
No.... innocent party here.... I congratulated him and even supportive
x 10 me too.:cheers6:

radha08
12-09-12, 22:26
Guys,

Yowetan don't buy. You guys give him $hit. Buy also you guys give him $hit. Give him a break. From his time here in forum, you would have known that he has put in immense amount of though and consideration into this purchase.

Listing down several points on what he may have left out in his though process is good and he's very patient and accommodating here in the forum to some of the comments here. Just let him enjoy his purchase.
:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:..i also say:D

Laguna
12-09-12, 22:31
Guys,

I have no dispute on those words in blue, ya he is.
The only disagreement I had is the way he manages his parents and PIL...BUT....it is none of my business anyway....

radha08
12-09-12, 22:34
I have no dispute on those words in blue, ya he is.
The only disagreement I had is the way he manages his parents and PIL...BUT....it is none of my business anyway....

cheers bro thats the spirit...end of the day we all take care of our family and they will take care of us...forum is just a tool to share ideas...good and bad:cheers6:

yowetan
14-09-12, 07:57
I am a relieved man who learns QE3 has confirmed with low interest rate staying till mid 2015. I guess I made the right decision.

SpinCity
14-09-12, 08:54
I am a relieved man who learns QE3 has confirmed with low interest rate staying till mid 2015. I guess I made the right decision.
Just curious, what decision have you made?

azeoprop
14-09-12, 08:59

No wonder u bought suddenly. I guess your workplace sure have the latest insider rumors floating around one. :D

proper-t
14-09-12, 09:16
congrats bro...enjoy yr FV...think the FV showflat may be crowded this weekend

propertychap
14-09-12, 10:27
Whoever has just any property in Singapore will be happy with the QE3.
Any with possibility of cooling measures coming, more people will buy because it seems the effects of cooling measures always wear off after some time?

carbuncle
14-09-12, 11:47
those in Office also holding on to property investments. they will never shoot their own foot.

Rosy
14-09-12, 11:49
FV is under construction. There is really not as much savings on the low interest rate for your case.

Rosy
14-09-12, 11:50
Whoever has just any property in Singapore will be happy with the QE3.
Any with possibility of cooling measures coming, more people will buy because it seems the effects of cooling measures always wear off after some time?
expecting another round of CM soon

buttercarp
14-09-12, 11:54
FV is under construction. There is really not as much savings on the low interest rate for your case.

Yalor.... by the time it TOPs, dunno what is the interest rate.
That's when the loan starts and intererst rate kicks in.

What if got no more QE at that time?

yowetan
14-09-12, 17:34

Hi. What and how will it impact your quality of life should there be no more QE scheme, and interest rate rise to 3-5%. Have you made some forecast and projection to that scenario?

I did mine, and I should be hold out to 5% interest rate nett.

gn108
14-09-12, 17:36
Back-testing of your risk...well done. So no buyer's remorse for you...

Hi. What and how will it impact your quality of life should there be no more QE scheme, and interest rate rise to 3-5%. Have you made some forecast and projection to that scenario?

Rosy
14-09-12, 17:40

interest rate hike to 5% is small problem.

Did you factor in the potential loss of both active (your job) and passive income(rental income) for let say 6-12months coupled with 5% interest rate?

yowetan
14-09-12, 17:52
interest rate hike to 5% is small problem.

Did you factor in the potential loss of both active (your job) and passive income(rental income) for let say 6-12months coupled with 5% interest rate?

Hi. I have calculated and factored in that as well.

This is why I am getting my Taxi-driver license.

hopeful
14-09-12, 17:52

your mortgage, 1.57mil x 90% = 1.413mil
tenure 35 year, interest rate 5%.

your monthly repayment is 7131 per month.
your total income is 7k + 5k (2 hdb rental income) + future 3k (your tiong bahru hdb).
you sure you can take if rates hit 5%?

yowetan
14-09-12, 17:54
Back-testing of your risk...well done. So no buyer's remorse for you...

I am a prudent and careful person, and I am treating my parents and in-laws well.

I will also asked my wife's brother to get a HDB flat (single scheme) and will ask him to rent out of his room to generate another passive income.

Rosy
14-09-12, 17:56
your mortgage, 1.57mil x 90% = 1.413mil
tenure 35 year, interest rate 5%.

your monthly repayment is 7131 per month.
your total income is 7k + 5k (2 hdb rental income) + future 3k (your tiong bahru hdb).
you sure you can take if rates hit 5%?
He may have some buffer savings for 6months

hopeful
14-09-12, 18:03
I am a prudent and careful person, and I am treating my parents and in-laws well.

I will also asked my wife's brother to get a HDB flat (single scheme) and will ask him to rent out of his room to generate another passive income.

sorry if i misunderstand, since he stay in FV living room, you mean you want to rent out your living room? really got tenant who wants to stay in living room?

yowetan
14-09-12, 18:08
sorry if i misunderstand, since he stay in FV living room, you mean you want to rent out your living room? really got tenant who wants to stay in living room?

Hi.. I am intending to help my brother-in-law to get his first HDB flat under singlehood scheme. Lock out one of his room and rent out the other, and getting the passive income.

He will still stay in FV once TOP and he will help contributing to daily household expenses.

Rosy
14-09-12, 18:13
Hi.. I am intending to help my brother-in-law to get his first HDB flat under singlehood scheme. Lock out one of his room and rent out the other, and getting the passive income.

He will still stay in FV once TOP and he will help contributing to daily household expenses.
Please do not suggest illegal means to your bro in law.

focus
14-09-12, 18:33

Walau... u buy 3 bedroom and there is 2 sets of in-laws, ur wife's bro, your kids and you and your wife... ???

dtrax
14-09-12, 18:37
Walau... u buy 3 bedroom and there is 2 sets of in-laws, ur wife's bro, your kids and you and your wife... ???

Haha I think it is still livable for his dual key layout. His whole family including 2kids can stay in the studio which he can do away the 2nd kitchen. His 2sets of in-laws in the 2 rms each. With creative furnishing. He can even have 2 living rooms and for the main living room can even partition for wife's bro w/ a single bed.

yowetan
14-09-12, 19:31
Haha I think it is still livable for his dual key layout. His whole family including 2kids can stay in the studio which he can do away the 2nd kitchen. His 2sets of in-laws in the 2 rms each. With creative furnishing. He can even have 2 living rooms and for the main living room can even partition for wife's bro w/ a single bed.

Hi. Yes. I am going to have that in plan. This is why I am doing all these to pool my resources as follows:

1. My HDB Tiong Bahru Rental forecast - 3k to 3.5KSGD.
2. My parents Rental as of now (5 room HDB) - 3.2kSGD.
3. My in-laws rental as of now (Mansionette) - 3.5kSGD.
4. Household combined income (myself and my wife) - 7k+ SGD.
5. Part time relief taxi driving (Thurs, Fri, Sat) - 1k+ SGD.

Propsective plan for my bro-in-law; I am planning to get him a Single's HDB flat, and rent one room out for around 500-700SGD. This is legal as he is not renting out his whole unit but a room. His employment income is around 1.4-1.8kSGD per month. If I can help him to get 4 room and above, we can potentially lease out 2 bedrooms + 1 living area which can be of total rental income of 1k to 1.5kSGD

Therefore our total income would be approximately 18k++SGD and max of 20k++SGD.

We will all live in Flamingo Valley, and make full use of it's facilities and ERL and EWL in future.

phantom_opera
14-09-12, 20:23
yowetan, if genuine, should really be writing a biography

The Road to Flamingo Valley
The Road to Mt Sinai

but 70% chance he is an agent from the Dark Side of the Force or simply suffer from mental problem :eek:

I demand to see proof of option signed :D

Sleepyhead
14-09-12, 20:48
[quote=yowetan]
Propsective plan for my bro-in-law; I am planning to get him a Single's HDB flat, and rent one room out for around 500-700SGD. This is legal as he is not renting out his whole unit but a room. His employment income is around 1.4-1.8kSGD per month. If I can help him to get 4 room and above, we can potentially lease out 2 bedrooms + 1 living area which can be of total rental income of 1k to 1.5kSGD

quote]

Not legal to let out rooms unless he himself is living there. Didn't you read the recent thread here about the man taking HDB to court because his tenant told HDB he doesn't live in the flat?

yowetan
14-09-12, 22:01
yowetan, if genuine, should really be writing a biography

The Road to Flamingo Valley
The Road to Mt Sinai

but 70% chance he is an agent from the Dark Side of the Force or simply suffer from mental problem :eek:

I demand to see proof of option signed :D

Will the masked OTP suffice to prove my purchase?

Anyway, I am proud of my critical thinking roadmap and my determination.

Mt Sinai will always be my first choice.

Siglap, Flamingo Valley will be the stepping stone to reach my holy grail.

PN
14-09-12, 22:29
Seriously guys, Ah Tan is not real lah.

Just announced FV purchase and before the dust settle down, he is already looking to invest in an MM and help his wife's brother buy an HDB.

Suddenly he switched into a higher gear for someone who needs to do part-time taxi driver to purchase FV.

His part time taxi driver job so lucrative?
His bank job suddenly give him a huge pay rise?

Continue to get toy around by this troll.
Everything including FV purchase are all fake. He needs attention that's all.

Got time just entertain him. Ok no sweat lah.

phantom_opera
14-09-12, 22:56
Will the masked OTP suffice to prove my purchase?

Anyway, I am proud of my critical thinking roadmap and my determination.

Mt Sinai will always be my first choice.

Siglap, Flamingo Valley will be the stepping stone to reach my holy grail.

yes, upload your masked OTP please :D
also proof that you own 3 HDBs

bakasa2002
14-09-12, 23:29

FV top 2013, if u purchase now alrdy starting to pay quite a bit, so by the time top he cfm still have QE, beyond 2014 I dunno man...

Sleepyhead
15-09-12, 00:11
Me thinks YT is not real... He's way too zen! Look at all the insults and sarcastic comments that people here throw at him.. But not once has he been rude back...

Singaporeans are generally not calm /zen at all!!N:simmering:

dtrax
15-09-12, 00:14
Me thinks YT is not real... He's way too zen! Look at all the insults and sarcastic comments that people here throw at him.. But not once has he been rude back...

Singaporeans are generally not calm /zen at all!!N:simmering:

he already said he will upload masked version of his OTP.. maybe that will shut those many pple who see him no up? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

hopeful
15-09-12, 00:48

His part time taxi driver job so lucrative?
His bank job suddenly give him a huge pay rise?

from the start till now, YT has maintained his combined salary is 7k. never more than that.

the thing that increase is rental income from HDB, initially mentioned is 3k.
then later increased to 5k and now currently 6.7k. (YT wrote 7k + 3k, then 7k + 5k.).

and reply to your question: his bank did not give them a huge pay rise.

SpinCity
15-09-12, 00:50
Hi. Yes. I am going to have that in plan. This is why I am doing all these to pool my resources as follows:

We will all live in Flamingo Valley, and make full use of it's facilities and ERL and EWL in future.
Let me get this straight:
you are helping your brother-in-law to get a HDB flat, asking him to rent it out, and using the rental to pay for your mortgage?
Who is helping who?

hopeful
15-09-12, 00:58

the highlighted one is your current income, total 13.7k.

why dont your parents sell off their HDB, the cash be used to buy mt sinai property?
if property $3million, your monthly mortgage is 8944 at 2%. since mt sinai is moved in already, you can then rent out rooms in your HDB tiong bahru.
so ur income is still 7(income) + 3.5. (mansionette) + 3k (tiongbahru) = 13.5k. ur net income after mortgage is 4500. still enough for ur families.

yowetan
15-09-12, 07:02
the highlighted one is your current income, total 13.7k.

why dont your parents sell off their HDB, the cash be used to buy mt sinai property?
if property $3million, your monthly mortgage is 8944 at 2%. since mt sinai is moved in already, you can then rent out rooms in your HDB tiong bahru.
so ur income is still 7(income) + 3.5. (mansionette) + 3k (tiongbahru) = 13.5k. ur net income after mortgage is 4500. still enough for ur families.

Hi. I did a risk assessment and re-evaluate if this rental disposal income would maintain or increase over the years. In this retrospective, I decided that it would be best to take a conservative approach that rental income would be maintained or reduced further. Thus, I feel it would be appriopriate to stay conservative and be safe to rely on the above figure(s) as a projection.

Next, I prefer holding onto hard asset like HDBs, as it is the citizen's rights to own a national project like HDB. My parents and in-laws are over 55 year old. By selling off the HDBs, the full amount of figure cannot be fully utilized as some of the money will be locked up and benefitted the government instead.

With the above considerations, I feel it will be strategically squeezing the remainings from our HDB to get the possible amount (calculated) to finance our move. I prefer to have more properties than sacrificing one in exchange Mt Sinai; I feel Flamingo Valley in Siglap will be a stepboard for me to reach out Mt Sinai in next few years. It is in my plan.

yowetan
15-09-12, 07:03
Let me get this straight:
you are helping your brother-in-law to get a HDB flat, asking him to rent it out, and using the rental to pay for your mortgage?
Who is helping who?

Hi. We are complementing each other to achieve what we want and deserve.

PN
15-09-12, 08:01
Hi. We are complementing each other to achieve what we want and deserve.

How much cash do you have now to buy an investment MM & another HDB?

PN
15-09-12, 08:25

You BIL is single. Can buy 4 rm Hdb meh?
Want to cook something make sure you have the right ingredient.

alamak
15-09-12, 08:46

Sorry for saying this. You live in a "I belief in myself totally world" in totall harmony with everything and anything. But the real world is not like that. It just need 1 of your 4 items there to break down and you are dead. You never include emegency like hospitalisation and health care for your PIL and parents since you are taking care of them. Forget about driving taxi while still working - work so hard to get FV while no time to enjoy the pool ( honestly anyone living in Condo still remenber the pool after using a few times). :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

hopeful
15-09-12, 09:07
Sorry for saying this. You live in a "I belief in myself totally world" in totally harmony with everything and anything. But the real world is not like that. It just need 1 of your 4 items there to break down and you are dead. You never include emegency like hospitalisation and health care for your PIL and parents since you are taking care of them. Forget about driving taxi while still working - work so hard to get FV while no time to enjoy the pool ( honestly anyone living in Condo still remenber the pool after using a few times). :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:
I have said this before and will say it again.
Singaporeans have forgotten the word "Sacrifice".
your forefathers leave ancestral homeland for uncertain future in nanyang,leave their family behind, also cannot see children grow up. work like crazy and to achieve Singapore for what it is today.
Now current generation takes things easy.

i bring this example before.
malay child play all day long.
chinese child study all day long, look out window see malay child play all day long.
now malay child or chinese child more happy, enjoy more?

20 year down the road.
compare same malay person and chinese. which would be more happy, enjoy more, wealthier?

why can chinese parents expect their children to sacrifice their play time so that their childrens' future would be better?
and yet why can't forummers respect chinese parents (like YT and his parents/PIL) sacrifice themselves so that their descendants would have a better future?
you think like this? last time when i was a child, i already sacrificed, now i big already, can enjoy and it is my child's time to sacrifice.

YT is a standard by which you judged yourselves by and you realised that you fall short. hence the criticism of YT in order to cover up yourself. in this case YT would definitely be better if he is like the little frog who is deaf to criticism.

yes YT and his wife may be stupid/untalented, hence combined salary 7k at 34, but let me say this - if singaporean like yt still exist, then singapore still have future.

phantom_opera
15-09-12, 09:35
If I am really in this situation, why don't I ask my PILs/parents to sell off their HDBs (I am sure is fully paid) and allow me to buy Mt Sinai ... lol

And why yowetan bought Tiong Bahru HDB and incurred a liability of 450k loan ... why don't he ask PILs/parents to sell off HDBs and just buy Mt Sinai to begin THE STORY?

The story is not logical to me ... and are u sure banks can lend staff 90% for 2nd loan violating MAS ruling?

Nothing personal actually.

indomie
15-09-12, 09:39
"Going hungry for the sake of condo" attitute is what keeping our property alive

rymccondo77
15-09-12, 09:52
YT - I think you should stop relief taxi driving and spend more time with your family.

radha08
15-09-12, 10:25
dont pray play..he got 2 x hdb....very soon worth 2 x 1 million...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/9/34139/more-million-dollar-flat-prices-expected

rymccondo77
15-09-12, 11:06
dont pray play..he got 2 x hdb....very soon worth 2 x 1 million...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2012/9/34139/more-million-dollar-flat-prices-expected

With his appreciating HDB assets, no need to do relief tax driving anymore!

And buy a bigger Freehold unit - no need to squeeze!!

PN
15-09-12, 11:41
I have said this before and will say it again.
Singaporeans have forgotten the word "Sacrifice".
your forefathers leave ancestral homeland for uncertain future in nanyang,leave their family behind, also cannot see children grow up. work like crazy and to achieve Singapore for what it is today.
Now current generation takes things .......

Hopeful, i can see that you have a kind heart & tendency to believe the party that get wack hard in this forum. I respect you for that. However, this could be your main weakness. When Ah B started his property doom thread, you posted this.

I have already inform all here that geniuses are temperamental and egoist. His/her attitude only prove that he/she is a genius and it would be foolish of us not to seek his/her insights.

Today is Ah B proven to be a genius?

Now you are fully behind this Ah Tan who has generated lots of interest among us on his journey in owning his first PC. But His story is too fake.

He has not shown his masked Doc to prove his purchase of FV
He has not answer where he get the cash to buy a MM & a Hdb
He has not answer how his BIL who is single can buy a 4 or larger Hdb flat

I rather believe he is writing a script for a Ch8 sitcom on how a local couple dream of owning a PC by all means. This is only the end of season 1.

Season 2 is how he aim to own a MM & help his BIL to own a Hdb.
Season 3 will be about how things turned terribly wrong because of conflicts among PIL, parents, BIL & children.
Season 4 ......... Interest rate goes up after 2015

Look out for this new series of sitcom on Ch 8 Soon :D

Vincegoh
15-09-12, 12:26
Heard yowetan bought a nassim gcb Liao. Sold all the hdb flats at 1mil each to generate 3mil for downpayment. Whole family doing relief taxi extra 10k a mth income. Huat Liao.. His dogs can sleep in garden no need squeeze in backyard Liao.

Cyberknight
15-09-12, 12:27
Hi. My current household income is around 7k+SGD.

I am combining the household income with my parents and in-laws disposal income of 5++K SGD monthly. Thus there is a total of 12+++KSGD disposal cashflow.

Yes, thank you for reading my posts - My current HDB flat has an outstanding loan of 450k approximately. The loan is from SCB @ 0.65+Sibor rate.

The second loan as mentioned will be based on the 90% of the purchased price, at the rate of Sibor+SOR combination with base rate of 0.40%.

I thoroughly read thru the MAS 632 notice, As a loan officer. Yowetan's staff loan of FQ 90% . Rejected.*

Reasons being the following :
Clause 17-23 applies irregardless of whether it's a staff loan
Clause 17n stipulates loan quantum to be: 60% if you have another mortgaged property with any financial institutions or money brokers.
Joint names are covered under the ruling.
Loan servicing ratio for such profile credits, up to 50% of monthly income. I.e installment cannot exceed $3.5k at a stimulated interest rate of 3.75%.
Only when the joint income exceeds $10k, then many of the flexibilities in loan structure can be considered.
Rental income for other properties can only be considered if you are darn rich to buy properties at 60% loan quantum.

phantom_opera
15-09-12, 13:27
I thoroughly read thru the MAS 632 notice, As a loan officer. Yowetan's staff loan of FQ 90% . Rejected.*

Clause 17n stipulates loan quantum to be: 60% if you have another mortgaged property with any financial institutions or money brokers.
Loan servicing ratio for such profile credits, up to 50% of monthly income. I.e installment cannot exceed $3.5k at a stimulated interest rate of 3.75%.
Only when the joint income exceeds $10k, then many of the flexibilities in loan structure can be considered.
Rental income for other properties can only be considered if you are darn rich to buy properties at 60% loan quantum.

Thank you Cyberknight for being the Jedi to confirm the tricks used by agent of the Dark Side
If MAS allows this kind of loophole then people can simply pair up with a bank friend to over-invest in properties, sounds like subprime liao

yowetan
15-09-12, 13:29
Hopeful, i can see that you have a kind heart & tendency to believe the party that get wack hard in this forum. I respect you for that. However, this could be your main weakness. When Ah B started his property doom thread, you posted this.

Today is Ah B proven to be a genius?

Now you are fully behind this Ah Tan who has generated lots of interest among us on his journey in owning his first PC. But His story is too fake.

He has not shown his masked Doc to prove his purchase of FV
He has not answer where he get the cash to buy a MM & a Hdb
He has not answer how his BIL who is single can buy a 4 or larger Hdb flat

I rather believe he is writing a script for a Ch8 sitcom on how a local couple dream of owning a PC by all means. This is only the end of season 1.

Season 2 is how he aim to own a MM & help his BIL to own a Hdb.
Season 3 will be about how things turned terribly wrong because of conflicts among PIL, parents, BIL & children.
Season 4 ......... Interest rate goes up after 2015

Look out for this new series of sitcom on Ch 8 Soon :D

Hi. Will use your post to answer several queries :

1. I do not think it is wise to flaunt my purchase. Initially wanted to show however I will share privately to some who wish to know further, and not broadcasting here further. In order to protect myself and wife identity and where we worked etc, I think we should be discreet with our private loan. As some fellow forumers reading MAS regulations over and over again, I can only say I am and did applying for 90% LTV as a staff loan. I did not go through the MAS website to read all, however I do check with my HR administrative processing it.

2. HDB - I am just giving a proposition to assist my brother-in-law to get his HDB flat since he is eligible for the single BTO HDB scheme as mentioned by MND minister. As for further details, we can only wait for HDB official announcement. Adding to that, I have maintained that if and only if my brother-in-law is eligible for the 4 room HDB flat, it will be better since we can sub-let 2 rooms to get more rental yield. Last, I have no more cash and I believe my brother-in-law with his humble income would able to pay off the BTO since government has stressing the point that BTO would not price out of reach to many Singaporean.

3. As for Vincegoh speculation, I did not do any further purchase though I am contemplating to get one MM for sole investment purpose. Being said, I have no spare fund for that, and I will try to find ways to get the funding if I ever venture. In this point, I am just sharing to fellow readers in this forum that I am also keen after the QE3 announcement, and show positive sentiment and feeling the up-side trending.

I will like to thank fellow forumers like Hopeful, Buttercarp and many others who have been encouraging and other forumers who are conjuncting conspiracy theories and providing informations on the loan rules and regulations. I believe all inputs are informative, positive and useful to me, my family as well as many others who followed Flamingo Valley past 1 week.

hopeful
15-09-12, 13:36

you have me at a disadvantage since you are a loan officer and i am just a simple farmer.
para 17 is definition & intepretation.
the paras that refer to para 17 is
para 5 - referring to 17(n) relevant amount
para 10 - referring to 17(n) relevant amount
para 19 - referring to 17(a)(ii)
para 21 - referring to 17(a)(ii)

para 16. Paragraphs 2 to 15 shall not apply to:
(a) any credit facility granted by a bank to its employee for the purpose of
purchasing Residential Property for occupation by the employe
so looks like para 5, para 10 is not applicable to bank employee, which means para 17(n) also not applicable to bank employee.

perhaps you can explain further?

yowetan
15-09-12, 13:38

Hi. I am unsure which bank you work for...However I do get my OTP to my HR and it works.

hopeful
15-09-12, 13:52
Thank you Cyberknight for being the Jedi to confirm the tricks used by agent of the Dark Side
If MAS allows this kind of loophole then people can simply pair up with a bank friend to over-invest in properties, sounds like subprime liao

think about it.
can companies make loans to employees?
is there any regulation stating the maximum amount on which companies make loans to employees?
is there any regulation forbidding companies making loans to employees for the purpose of housing?

Cyberknight
15-09-12, 14:01
Hi. I am unsure which bank you work for...However I do get my OTP to my HR and it works.

I am assuming if I am a loan officer. Which bank do you work for?

yowetan
15-09-12, 14:03
I am assuming if I am a loan officer. Which bank do you work for?

Hi. I am working in a foreign bank. Period.

Cyberknight
15-09-12, 14:30
Hi. I am working in a foreign bank. Period.

Oic. Din know foreign banks still so generous with their packages. We others can only dream on e sidelines...

yowetan
15-09-12, 14:32
Oic. Din know foreign banks still so generous with their packages. We others can only dream on e sidelines...

Hi. OCBC bank has it as well.

Cyberknight
15-09-12, 14:38
you have me at a disadvantage since you are a loan officer and i am just a simple farmer.
para 17 is definition & intepretation.
the paras that refer to para 17 is
para 5 - referring to 17(n) relevant amount
para 10 - referring to 17(n) relevant amount
para 19 - referring to 17(a)(ii)
para 21 - referring to 17(a)(ii)

para 16. Paragraphs 2 to 15 shall not apply to:
(a) any credit facility granted by a bank to its employee for the purpose of
purchasing Residential Property for occupation by the employe
so looks like para 5, para 10 is not applicable to bank employee, which means para 17(n) also not applicable to bank employee.

perhaps you can explain further?

Spirit of e regulation : to reduce over leveraging situation.
Para 17 refers to e applicable leverage. The bank can lend whatever amt they like for the first loan. But not the second loan.

Cyberknight
15-09-12, 14:39
Hi. OCBC bank has it as well.

So you from ocbc is it? How come you know they have it?

Cyberknight
15-09-12, 14:44
think about it.
can companies make loans to employees?
is there any regulation stating the maximum amount on which companies make loans to employees?
is there any regulation forbidding companies making loans to employees for the purpose of housing?

Of course companies can make loans to employees, there is no such regulations.

However there are specific regulations by MAS governing the financial institutions and money lenders.so banks cannot anyhow make loans to employees.
Having said that one do not always have to borrow from banks mah. Father mother loans, ah gong loans for the 40% downpayment...

Sleepyhead
15-09-12, 18:12
50 units left as of today.. Mostly penthouses and 1bed + study.

price
15-09-12, 19:47
So you from ocbc is it? How come you know they have it?
Come on it's not difficult to find out. I know of many banks offering such loans to their employees. Give him a break man. :cheers4:

phantom_opera
15-09-12, 19:52
It does not matter whether YT is fake or real ... I decide to coin the term "YT phenomena" ... it is a sign of bubble truly ...

Cyberknight
15-09-12, 22:15
It does not matter whether YT is fake or real ... I decide to coin the term "YT phenomena" ... it is a sign of bubble truly ...

X2 :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

radha08
16-09-12, 01:02
Heard yowetan bought a nassim gcb Liao. Sold all the hdb flats at 1mil each to generate 3mil for downpayment. Whole family doing relief taxi extra 10k a mth income. Huat Liao.. His dogs can sleep in garden no need squeeze in backyard Liao.

i am sorry but i just had to...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D...after reading this

danntbt
16-09-12, 07:42
...his next plan is to develop his own properties, look-out for the next homegrown property developer, YTO.....Yowetan Organisation...with the tag line: Yes To Ownership.

stiook
16-09-12, 08:57
HE IS BACK! Now about MM and tapping on BIL... another talking point for all.... is he for real?

Sleepyhead
16-09-12, 10:19
Assuming he's real.. I really admire that his entire extended family are working together, sacrificing together for the bigger picture...reminds me of my parents and their parents... My mom used to tell me that the whole family of 9 people only had one room in a wooden kampong house... And yet all are successful in their own right now..that's what sacrifice is about..l think we all have lost that spirit.

graveyard
16-09-12, 10:56

Oppa YT style

yowetan
16-09-12, 11:51
Assuming he's real.. I really admire that his entire extended family are working together, sacrificing together for the bigger picture...reminds me of my parents and their parents... My mom used to tell me that the whole family of 9 people only had one room in a wooden kampong house... And yet all are successful in their own right now..that's what sacrifice is about..l think we all have lost that spirit.

I believe you have already understand the essence that hopeful has been advocate though I must admit I am very aggressive person in idea(s) but rather conservative person in reality.

l_wee
16-09-12, 21:07
Hi. I did a risk assessment and re-evaluate if this rental disposal income would maintain or increase over the years. In this retrospective, I decided that it would be best to take a conservative approach that rental income would be maintained or reduced further. Thus, I feel it would be appriopriate to stay conservative and be safe to rely on the above figure(s) as a projection.

Next, I prefer holding onto hard asset like HDBs, as it is the citizen's rights to own a national project like HDB. My parents and in-laws are over 55 year old. By selling off the HDBs, the full amount of figure cannot be fully utilized as some of the money will be locked up and benefitted the government instead.

With the above considerations, I feel it will be strategically squeezing the remainings from our HDB to get the possible amount (calculated) to finance our move. I prefer to have more properties than sacrificing one in exchange Mt Sinai; I feel Flamingo Valley in Siglap will be a stepboard for me to reach out Mt Sinai in next few years. It is in my plan.

A few things to take note.

1) You don't have siblings to make noise over how your parents are contributing to your mortgage but not to their own?
2) Your brother-in-law will not make noise over how your parents-in-law are contributing to your mortgage?
3) Assuming your brother-in-law does buy his own HDB, you probably should not use his income or rental income to add to your monthly income. I don't think you're doing it, from what I've read. But there does seem to be many income streams coming from your in-laws end.

Don't take me wrong, I think it's good that you're buying a FH condo in Siglap, but be careful about some potholes that may crop up.

Disclaimer - vested in D15.

yowetan
17-09-12, 10:20
A few things to take note.

1) You don't have siblings to make noise over how your parents are contributing to your mortgage but not to their own?
2) Your brother-in-law will not make noise over how your parents-in-law are contributing to your mortgage?
3) Assuming your brother-in-law does buy his own HDB, you probably should not use his income or rental income to add to your monthly income. I don't think you're doing it, from what I've read. But there does seem to be many income streams coming from your in-laws end.

Don't take me wrong, I think it's good that you're buying a FH condo in Siglap, but be careful about some potholes that may crop up.

Disclaimer - vested in D15.

Hi.
1) I am the only child.
2) My brother in-law is fine with it and likely to stay single. Staying together under one roof makes him feel comfy.
3) I am not using his rental income to run my project(s). However, his income would keep himself sufficient and my in-laws well.

Laguna
17-09-12, 10:24
Hi.
1) I am the only child.
2) My brother in-law is fine with it and likely to stay single. Staying together under one roof makes him feel comfy.
3) I am not using his rental income to run my project(s). However, his income would keep himself sufficient and my in-laws well.

why the rental income from your PIL's HDB flat does not go to your BIL but to u??????????????????:doh:

eng81157
17-09-12, 10:26
why the rental income from your PIL's HDB flat does not go to your BIL but to u??????????????????:doh:

he's a hotel operator now......4 properties on hand and looking to another MM.

yowetan
17-09-12, 10:28

Hi. My brother-in-law does not need the funding to fund the seeding(s). Instead, funds are channel to my financing of a private housing would be a viable option at this moment.

Laguna
17-09-12, 10:32
Hi.

Ur PIL's rental income go to u and not yr BIL
and yr BIL's income go to support your PIL and ur BIL is not earning much.
and medical bill comes, Govt will take over....

perfect calculation...

yowetan
17-09-12, 10:34

perfect calculation...

Hi. This is perfect as our finance flow is transparent and justifiable for the above process. All family members in this program knows where the money goes and what's the balance likes etc.

PN
17-09-12, 10:40
Regardless of which formula is being used, Ah Tan is still the winner.

The rest are the pawn in his chess game.
Ah Tan is a master of chest game.

SpinCity
17-09-12, 11:27
Regardless of which formula is being used, Ah Tan is still the winner.

The rest are the pawn in his chess game.
Ah Tan is a master of chest game.

I just wonder how he approached his parents. PIL, BIL to make such a request?
They are really nice persons to YT; Everybody works together to achieve YT's financial goal. As you said, he is a chess master

SpinCity
17-09-12, 11:30
Hi. This is perfect as our finance flow is transparent and justifiable for the above process. All family members in this program knows where the money goes and what's the balance likes etc.
All the money goes to you ,right?
Isn't that clear enough?
You don't need to call it a program as it is not difficult to understand at all.
In short:
Give me all your money and I will give a space to sleep at night and at night only

blackpepperj
17-09-12, 12:00
The neighbours sure to be sian :beats-me-man:

Laguna
17-09-12, 12:04
All the money goes to you ,right?
Isn't that clear enough?
You don't need to call it a program as it is not difficult to understand at all.
In short:
Give me all your money and I will give a space to sleep at night and at night only

not only that
take care of my dog, my children and clean my properties.....cook for me, wash for me....wash my car.....
go to the common bathrooms in the FV to shower.....

SpinCity
17-09-12, 12:09
not only that
take care of my dog, my children and clean my properties.....cook for me, wash for me....wash my car.....
it is not difficult to guess his next move:
ask the PIL to sell the HDB flat to fund his MM projects
by doing this, he can bag all the meat and fat from his PIL and never needs to worry that his PIL will leave anything to his BIL.

buttercarp
17-09-12, 12:10
not only that
And also not forgetting his vet friend who performed free surgery for his dog.
Yowetan is very fortunate!

phantom_opera
17-09-12, 12:10
YT virus is spreading like a fire :scared-3:

PN
17-09-12, 12:22
YT virus is spreading like a fire :scared-3:

High profile loser Ah B is gone. So sad. :ashamed1:
Now left famous Ah Tan to keep this forum alive with his trademark YT ideas.

PN
17-09-12, 12:38
And Ah Tan don't have his own thread. He believes in sharing/teaching his ideas in as many thread as possible. You have to piece up all the information he posted in these threads to fully understand his teachings/ideas just like putting a puzzle together. What a brilliant chess master he is.

Enjoy :D

SpinCity
17-09-12, 14:16
And Ah Tan don't have his own thread. He believes in sharing/teaching his ideas in as many thread as possible. You have to piece up all the information he posted in these threads to fully understand his teachings/ideas just like putting a puzzle together. What a brilliant chess master he is.

Enjoy :D
government may need to help senior fellows to watch their retirement funds, just in case their children/CIL suck them dry and dump them to the government's care

Actually, it may be better off for the senior citizens to stay in the public care center than with some funny relatives; at least they don't need to settle with 4 fellows on bunk beds in a 100sqft, or even smaller, room

samuelk
17-09-12, 15:32
government may need to help senior fellows to watch their retirement funds, just in case their children/CIL suck them dry and dump them to the government's care

Actually, it may be better off for the senior citizens to stay in the public care center than with some funny relatives; at least they don't need to settle with 4 fellows on bunk beds in a 100sqft, or even smaller, room
if you ever visit a step down care / old folks home you be very encourage to have good health n exercise regularly n eat wisely.

the smell n the groaning sound can literally kill off any mojo in you . In fact, I encourage anyone to visit orange age home or any home to visit just so they stay aware of what growing old means.

you wish u left mother earth sooner then to prolong the life as a senile or demential person. :banghead:

SpinCity
17-09-12, 15:59
if you ever visit a step down care / old folks home you be very encourage to have good health n exercise regularly n eat wisely.

the smell n the groaning sound can literally kill off any mojo in you . In fact, I encourage anyone to visit orange age home or any home to visit just so they stay aware of what growing old means.

you wish u left mother earth sooner then to prolong the life as a senile or demential person. :banghead:

by all means senior fellows shall be taken care of by their children, period.

There are cases where young fellows stay with their parents while old folks still get money, once old folks are sucked dry, they are dumped to the public care, which is very sad

hopeful
17-09-12, 16:11
by all means senior fellows shall be taken care of by their children, period.

There are cases where young fellows stay with their parents while old folks still get money, once old folks are sucked dry, they are dumped to the public care, which is very sad

so how can old folks protect themselves?

CondoWE
17-09-12, 16:19

perfect calculation...

It's very complicated n confused. Parent and PIL stay under one roof is already very difficult n now BIL somemore...:confused: !

YT is not fake but I dun buy his story (Best Story writer in 2012)...just have some fun from reading his post...:D !

SpinCity
17-09-12, 16:29
It's very complicated n confused. Parent and PIL stay under one roof is already very difficult n now BIL somemore...:confused: !

YT is not fake but I dun buy his story (Best Story writer in 2012)...just have some fun from reading his post...:D !

What is more interesting is that, parents and PIL are not only under one roof, but in one room with bunk beds
Isn't it amazing?

CondoWE
18-09-12, 08:48
What is more interesting is that, parents and PIL are not only under one roof, but in one room with bunk beds
Isn't it amazing?

Should follow his idea n ask my mother, PIL, SIL family,brother family to stay together at my gndfloor 3bedder pc. One room for each family, PIL @ living room, parent tent @ the PES since it's quite spacious...lol! Rent all HDB and easily get 12k passive income into my pocket..why not...:cheers6: !

samuelk
18-09-12, 09:07
so how can old folks protect themselves?
sometimes its due to medical condition that you have to seek stepdown care. A very common one is stomach ulcer. In a 30 to 40 year old adult still not too bad. But if you hit 70 to 80 n has a series of issues such as diebetic ,you end up with mutiple issues. One medicatiion lead to another inter related issue.

best protection is now. Exerciseregularly, have a healthy eating n lving.

PN
18-09-12, 09:30
Should follow his idea n ask my mother, PIL, SIL family,brother family to stay together at my gndfloor 3bedder pc. One room for each family, PIL @ living room, parent tent @ the PES since it's quite spacious...lol! Rent all HDB and easily get 12k passive income into my pocket..why not...:cheers6: !
Imagine if you did ask. What response you'll get?

Your mind shorted is it? I've my own big big HDB why need to squeeze with so many people in your house?
All the rental go to you? Hey, I rent my hdb and the money go to your pocket? What kind of logic is this? You think I stupid is it?
Son, I still need to look after your children whole day & you still pocket my hdb rental? 你这个不孝子。
Swimming pool? Where got time for swimming when I've to look after your children some more.
Who's BIL? You sure you want us to stay together.
Did you say you'll throw to the care of chenhu look after me when I'm critically ill? Where are you? 天打雷劈呀。

Not everyone can persuade all to stay together. You need to have a master plan many years back, sweet talk and brain wash everyone everyday.
Maybe just imagine or dreaming.

Anyway only the master of all chess masters can achieve this. He will be the winner no matter what. :D

minority
18-09-12, 19:44
Hi. My brother-in-law does not need the funding to fund the seeding(s). Instead, funds are channel to my financing of a private housing would be a viable option at this moment.
Actually u are very selfish what about other people needs? Ur parents no need tp save? Ur BIL no need to safe for their own place?

stiook
18-09-12, 22:39
Actually u are very selfish what about other people needs? Ur parents no need tp save? Ur BIL no need to safe for their own place?

No need... everyone lives for the next generation... and to be able to live in a PC. All are aligned to the cause!

Not I said one...

YEAH! We're back!

CondoWE
19-09-12, 09:59
Imagine if you did ask. What response you'll get?

Your mind shorted is it? I've my own big big HDB why need to squeeze with so many people in your house?
All the rental go to you? Hey, I rent my hdb and the money go to your pocket? What kind of logic is this? You think I stupid is it?
Son, I still need to look after your children whole day & you still pocket my hdb rental? 你这个不孝子。
Swimming pool? Where got time for swimming when I've to look after your children some more.
Who's BIL? You sure you want us to stay together.
Did you say you'll throw to the care of chenhu look after me when I'm critically ill? Where are you? 天打雷劈呀。

Not everyone can persuade all to stay together. You need to have a master plan many years back, sweet talk and brain wash everyone everyday.
Maybe just imagine or dreaming.

Anyway only the master of all chess masters can achieve this. He will be the winner no matter what. :D
True..not anyone can do it unless mastered the iron stone heart So that he is not afraid of 天打雷劈 :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1: !

Just wonder...Whether will he let the rest stay there if all of the hdb sold n $$$ already into his pocket :simmering: ?

alamak
20-09-12, 14:13
True..not anyone can do it unless mastered the iron stone heart So that he is not afraid of 天打雷劈 :scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1: !

Just wonder...Whether will he let the rest stay there if all of the hdb sold n $$$ already into his pocket :simmering: ?

If it is too good to be true It must be ABSOLUTELY FALSE !!

If a person is so honest and so straight then he must be a crook.

If every thing will fall into place nice ..no hiccup ..no disharmony ..no upheaval It is only possible in Utopia land and lego land and Fantasy world.

Period. No need to say about YOWETAN (and Hopeful) :doh: :doh:

yowetan
20-09-12, 16:38
If it is too good to be true It must be ABSOLUTELY FALSE !!

If a person is so honest and so straight then he must be a crook.

If every thing will fall into place nice ..no hiccup ..no disharmony ..no upheaval It is only possible in Utopia land and lego land and Fantasy world.

Period. No need to say about YOWETAN (and Hopeful) :doh: :doh:

Hi. Let us stay objective and not emotional. You can direct your inquiries and sacarsm to me, but not to others.

In a proposition, there shall always be pros/cons and agreeable/non-agreeable parties. Hence, it is good to have open discussion rather resorting to being personal.

With regards to the question on booting out the family members once I got the proceeds of all HDBs, my official reply is I will still welcome and provide the accomodation to my family members. The success of today, tomorrow and future lies in the hand of our "Faith" and "Trust".

Such bonding is something inherent within our family. There bound to be conflicts and resistance at times however we are open and transparent thus I am empowered to manage the disposal rental income running the financial engine of our family for the better and good of our future generation.

oda
20-09-12, 22:27

LOL>> Which unit he bought???? Why i DONO leh.zzzzz :P

phantom_opera
20-09-12, 23:17
I am still waiting for yowetan to upload his OTP with masked names

PN
20-09-12, 23:39
I am still waiting for yowetan to upload his OTP with masked names

TKK. :sleep:

radha08
20-09-12, 23:48
looks like the 2 most popular condo in the east at condo forum is eco and FV...:D:D:D

radha08
20-09-12, 23:49
TKK. :sleep:
t=tan
k=ku
k=ku

CondoWE
21-09-12, 07:30
t=tan
k=ku
k=ku

Aka....Wait Long Long....:D

blackjack21trader
21-09-12, 15:19
You guys are siao one. You should gather all the wealth of 3 generations and all co-operate to stay in a PENTHOUSE la...everyone can pull the resources, save the resources and stay all under one roof and take care of each other hor.

Why do you think the rich stay in GCB ? Everyone also chip in now and then for utility and household expenses hor....

sigh....

danntbt
21-09-12, 18:03
......wait till YT's children mature.....then he can rope in his Son-in-law and/or daughter-in-law...penthouse in CCR is possible liao.

radha08
22-09-12, 01:20
You guys are siao one. You should gather all the wealth of 3 generations and all co-operate to stay in a PENTHOUSE la...everyone can pull the resources, save the resources and stay all under one roof and take care of each other hor.

Why do you think the rich stay in GCB ? Everyone also chip in now and then for utility and household expenses hor....

sigh....

yup i know what u mean a lot of my CURRENT neighbours at siglap are multi generation staying in 3 storey semi-d..grandpa/granma/sons/daughters..kids etc...1 house 3 to 4 cars..i mean BIG cars...:banghead:...haiya...anyway...was a good eye opener for me..:)

graveyard
22-09-12, 12:54

sigh....

in this generation, the young want their own space/privacy so they may prefer to have their own nests .. though a smaller nest

Laguna
22-09-12, 14:08
yup i know what u mean a lot of my CURRENT neighbours at siglap are multi generation staying in 3 storey semi-d..grandpa/granma/sons/daughters..kids etc...1 house 3 to 4 cars..i mean BIG cars...:banghead:...haiya...anyway...was a good eye opener for me..:)

I hv a friend is like that
he has many properties but refuse to move out
why? once he moves out, the chances to have a share in the parent's property is much slim....only those stay in the house have a better chance

yowetan
22-09-12, 14:51
......wait till YT's children mature.....then he can rope in his Son-in-law and/or daughter-in-law...penthouse in CCR is possible liao.

This is a brilliant idea. Then we will work for my daughter-in-law's future generation then.

Laguna
23-09-12, 12:59
aiyo, Ah Tan must cracking the head now on how to place his first child into Toa Nan

around 1.9Km to TNS from FV...
aiyoyo...shall pick up Trizon lah.....

marktkt22
24-09-12, 00:32
Yo,
Didnt really keep track of this projt, but
any dual key left, 3 bedder dual key i mean ?

eng81157
24-09-12, 10:55
aiyo, Ah Tan must cracking the head now on how to place his first child into Toa Nan

around 1.9Km to TNS from FV...
aiyoyo...shall pick up Trizon lah.....

living within 1km of Tao Nan doesn't guarantee the kid a place. living within 1km and volunteering as a parent may give a sliver of hope, but getting chosen as a parent volunteer is equally tough too.

Trapping-bird
24-09-12, 19:06
living within 1km of Tao Nan doesn't guarantee the kid a place. living within 1km and volunteering as a parent may give a sliver of hope, but getting chosen as a parent volunteer is equally tough too.

Ah tan confirm bought FV?

oda
25-09-12, 10:12
heard from my agent left 2 unit in fv for 2 bedrms. better activate my kakis to take a look and buy them today/tomorrow. good price. good location.

yowetan
03-10-12, 15:32
The Dual Key from Flamingo Valley is being mentioned in today's straitstimes.

blackjack21trader
07-10-12, 14:08
FV is a good project la. With so many projects coming up, you must select one that got a STRONG THEME that distinguished itself from the rest lor.

price
07-10-12, 14:15
FV is a good project la. With so many projects coming up, you must select one that got a STRONG THEME that distinguished itself from the rest lor.
FV's STRONG distinguishing factor would be it's next to a cemetery! not easy to find such a plot in SG anymore.

oda
09-10-12, 11:34
Quite true. very hard to find a pretty good plot, i visited eCo on Sunday. It was terrible, 300,000 sqft of land with 760 units? you got to be kidding me ?

oda
09-10-12, 11:35
heard from my agent left 2 unit in fv for 2 bedrms. better activate my kakis to take a look and buy them today/tomorrow. good price. good location.

Jus called him. No more 2 bedrooms liaoz, snap, snap, snap, snap!!!

:cheers1:

Sleepyhead
09-10-12, 12:07
Quite true. very hard to find a pretty good plot, i visited eCo on Sunday. It was terrible, 300,000 sqft of land with 760 units? you got to be kidding me ?

Exactly my sentiments, but seems like people don't care about that, all those that are being snapped up now have high plot ratios... eco, kovan regency, etc....

The ONLY important thing to most buyers in Singapore is MRT station... so long as the property is within 5 minutes walking distance to an MRT, it will sell out regardless of price or plot ratio.

Sleepyhead
09-10-12, 12:08
Jus called him. No more 2 bedrooms liaoz, snap, snap, snap, snap!!!

:cheers1:

Did you find out what's left? How many more units?