PDA

View Full Version : Nice Condo For Grab

iFocus
04-05-10, 03:40
Yew Mei Green has 99-years leasehold, it is located at 50, Choa Chu Kang North 6, Singapore – 689574, in district 23, near Yew Tee MRT and Choa Chu Kang MRT Stations. It was completed in 2000, it has a total of 712 units. It is located near Lot 1 Shopping Mall.

Condo Facilities Yew Mei Green

Yew Mei Green has adequate condo facilities such as, BBQ pits , Covered car park, Clubhouse, Gymnasium room, Playground, Putting Green, Sauna, 24 hours security, Swimming pool, Tennis courts and Wading pool.

Condo Amenitites near Yew Mei Green

Yew Mei Green has a host of amenities that are readily available such as, Shopping Malls, Parks, Schools, Convenient Stores, Supermarkets and Eating establishments.

There are some prestigious schools in the vicinity such as,Yew Tee Primary School, Regent Secondary School and Kranji Primary School.

Development Name:Yew Mei GreenProperty Type:CondominiumDeveloper:NTUC Choice Homes Co-operative LtdTenure:99-year LeaseholdConstruction Year:2000# of Units:712http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs510.snc3/26812_386558366516_75074271516_4404072_2888788_n.jpg

proud owner
04-05-10, 03:45
Yew Mei Green has 99-years leasehold, it is located at 50, Choa Chu Kang North 6, Singapore – 689574, in district 23, near Yew Tee MRT and Choa Chu Kang MRT Stations. It was completed in 2000, it has a total of 712 units. It is located near Lot 1 Shopping Mall.

Condo Facilities Yew Mei Green

Yew Mei Green has adequate condo facilities such as, BBQ pits , Covered car park, Clubhouse, Gymnasium room, Playground, Putting Green, Sauna, 24 hours security, Swimming pool, Tennis courts and Wading pool.

Condo Amenitites near Yew Mei Green

Yew Mei Green has a host of amenities that are readily available such as, Shopping Malls, Parks, Schools, Convenient Stores, Supermarkets and Eating establishments.

There are some prestigious schools in the vicinity such as,Yew Tee Primary School, Regent Secondary School and Kranji Primary School.

Development Name:Yew Mei GreenProperty Type:CondominiumDeveloper:NTUC Choice Homes Co-operative LtdTenure:99-year LeaseholdConstruction Year:2000# of Units:712http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs510.snc3/26812_386558366516_75074271516_4404072_2888788_n.jpg

honestly the landscaping is not bad .. but the units are not rectangular .. alot of angles .. some units even have triangular toilets

urban
04-05-10, 06:40
<<There are some prestigious schools in the vicinity such as,Yew Tee Primary School, Regent Secondary School and Kranji Primary School.>>

- really? I am not familiar that there are so many prestigious schools in the area.

Ryan Shah
14-05-10, 01:44
I am actually considering a unit in this condo....hmmmm.....

proud owner
14-05-10, 01:47
I am actually considering a unit in this condo....hmmmm.....

why not Windermere ?

do you realise there aer more people selling Yew Mei green than windermere ?

Ryan Shah
14-05-10, 02:09
why not Windermere ?

do you realise there aer more people selling Yew Mei green than windermere ?

After you mentioned, I realised that....Yew Mei is my 1st choice cos my mum is staying next blk....

proud owner
14-05-10, 02:16
After you mentioned, I realised that....Yew Mei is my 1st choice cos my mum is staying next blk....

ok ..
but dont you find the layout weird ? that there are more than 4 sides ? as in there are strange corners, or even triangular toilets ?

yew mei land was sold earlier than windermere .. but they started construction later ..and had to fork out more cost and hence they were sold more expensive than windermere ..

subsequently .. after 5 yrs .. more yew mei units were out for sale ..at a higher price than winderemere simply becos they bought more expensive than those in windermere ..

no doubt the landscaping is nicer in YMG .. but its the layout that i dont like ..

windermere is very rectangularish .. YMG .. 5-6 sided due to strange design ..

if you drive, dont you find its always jam ? alot of cars coming out, attempting to turn right always jam the exit ?

walking to MRT station ..windermere is definitely nearer .. and more sheltered

also if your mom is staying there ..why do you want to put all eggs in the same basket ?

Ryan Shah
14-05-10, 02:20
ok ..
but dont you find the layout weird ? that there are more than 4 sides ? as in there are strange corners, or even triangular toilets ?

yew mei land was sold earlier than windermere .. but they started construction later ..and had to fork out more cost and hence they were sold more expensive than windermere ..

subsequently .. after 5 yrs .. more yew mei units were out for sale ..at a higher price than winderemere simply becos they bought more expensive than those in windermere ..

no doubt the landscaping is nicer in YMG .. but its the layout that i dont like ..

windermere is very rectangularish .. YMG .. 5-6 sided due to strange design ..

if you drive, dont you find its always jam ? alot of cars coming out, attempting to turn right always jam the exit ?

walking to MRT station ..windermere is definitely nearer .. and more sheltered

also if your mom is staying there ..why do you want to put all eggs in the same basket ?

Thanks a lot for your views. I agree with u on some issues....well at least now I got somemore things to look at....ya i may consider Windermere. ANyway wat is ur view if I am buying a unit there and rent it out for few years and sell it off once I make a clean profit....

proud owner
14-05-10, 02:27
Thanks a lot for your views. I agree with u on some issues....well at least now I got somemore things to look at....ya i may consider Windermere. ANyway wat is ur view if I am buying a unit there and rent it out for few years and sell it off once I make a clean profit....

i am not sure whats the rental return for yew tee area .. you might want to check with a realiable agent

as long as rent can cover mortgage + mthly maintenance + property tax + rental income tax .. then do it ..

my opinion is Dont go short (as in no property) ..at least be squared ( one property) .. and dont put all eggs in the same basket .. if you aer still young ..i am sure you will live to see a few retracements.... meaning there will be a few more chances for you to buy and sell and buy and sell ...

Regulators
14-05-10, 03:15
i heard in choa chu kang, northvale and warren have better rental prospects than yew mei or regent grove. the latter two of course seem more attrcative in pricing

i am not sure whats the rental return for yew tee area .. you might want to check with a realiable agent

as long as rent can cover mortgage + mthly maintenance + property tax + rental income tax .. then do it ..

my opinion is Dont go short (as in no property) ..at least be squared ( one property) .. and dont put all eggs in the same basket .. if you aer still young ..i am sure you will live to see a few retracements.... meaning there will be a few more chances for you to buy and sell and buy and sell ...