PDA

View Full Version : Resale-JUST TOP New Devt @ River Valley Vicinity 2/3Bdrm - 9061-9884

roger168
27-04-10, 13:09
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/GdDay/RVG.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/GdDay/RVG2bdrm.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n308/GdDay/RVG3bdrm.jpg

JUST TOP Brand New Development
in River Valley (Prime District 9) Vicinity
====
2bdrm - Approx 968sqft
3bdrm - Approx 1431sqft
Freehold
28 Stry High
Swimming pool
Gym
Basement Carpark
Sky Landscape Garden
Jacuzzi pools
====
Viewed of IR/Marina
Near Orchard Shopping Belt
Near CBD/IR
Near major highways
Good Investment
====
View Today with me.
Immediately can rent the unit out.
IDeal for Investment
====
Roger Tan - 9061-9884

Regulators
27-04-10, 15:01
So is providing the name of the project so difficult for you? :doh: :doh:

Reporter
27-04-10, 15:13
So is providing the name of the project so difficult for you? :doh: :doh:
River Valley Grove.

saab
27-04-10, 15:22
River Valley Grove.
This project I know...Riveria Gardens.....You mean this is just TOP building. I thougt the design like HDB Maisonette 10 years ago....haha...how much is it looking btw? Some more green colours...."o" BIAN right....and very little glass treatment big balcony cladding features etc. these are necessary for a prime building design in a prime location....though I would say the location is pretty excellent around a quiet cul-de-sac besides leonie hill road....where across the road leonie parc view are selling TOP like $2700 psf and Lippo's enbloc grangefold site new launch 1/2/3/4 bedrooms average $2500 psf for 99 years LH.:cool:

denverusa
27-04-10, 21:03
how much psf?

saab
28-04-10, 16:20
how much psf?

2 bedrooms 11th floor onwards, from $2100 psf
3 bedrooms 11th floor onwards, from $2000 psf

Note all units below 11th floor are sold and all units above 20th floor are sold...something like that....told by marketing agent there.

DKSG
29-04-10, 10:08
IMHO ...

Other than the colour ...

This project is really quite nice ... it has an implicit open area right outside your unit, which, I believe when all have moved in, NO ONE will ever use it except your family.

So in fact, this is the buy 1,000 sqft, get 100 sqft FREE condo!

Clever developer who totally understand Singaporean's mentality ... but then, your neighbours may be Singaporeans with THAT kinda mentality ... but no worries, you wont see them in your own private area.

bargain hunter
29-04-10, 10:16
10th floor and below had been earlier sold to an indonesian family and friends who know each other. i am not sure if units above 20th floor are sold or not yet released.

i think the project is quite nice. the interior is also very "green", in line with their environmentally friendly theme. Price a bit hard to stomach considering not much of a view.

2 bedrooms 11th floor onwards, from $2100 psf
3 bedrooms 11th floor onwards, from $2000 psf

Note all units below 11th floor are sold and all units above 20th floor are sold...something like that....told by marketing agent there.

devilplate
01-05-10, 19:59
10th floor and below had been earlier sold to an indonesian family and friends who know each other. i am not sure if units above 20th floor are sold or not yet released.

i think the project is quite nice. the interior is also very "green", in line with their environmentally friendly theme. Price a bit hard to stomach considering not much of a view.

Facade and facilities r terrible...So green....and the pool color also green....like algae color to me.

However, interior/layout is above average. Agts claim that buyers can actually 'fence' up the outdoor sky terrace...if u were to include tat, den 2kpsf looks ok lor..hehe

bargain hunter
01-05-10, 22:42
when i went there months ago, the pool was still empty so din notice the colour hee. agree that facade looks dated. hmm...can fence up the "corridor" meh? but since every unit has one, i guess its alright. but must assign PES value to it and not normal psf to calculate that value. LOL. :)

Facade and facilities r terrible...So green....and the pool color also green....like algae color to me.

However, interior/layout is above average. Agts claim that buyers can actually 'fence' up the outdoor sky terrace...if u were to include tat, den 2kpsf looks ok lor..hehe