PDA

View Full Version : Buying Property with "No Money Down"

jbond
16-04-10, 17:37
There are is an advertisement I keep getting in my email that boasts of a seminar where you can learn how to buy private property with no money down (no down payment).

This sounds impossible. How to buyers come up with the 20% cash downpayment (as required by the law)?

Can forumers please help to shed some light?

Thanks!

BSKuppai

Condorich
16-04-10, 18:02
gimmick or some stock mechanisms, buy and put warrants of property related counters. No money down for the first few days.. eventually... if it is right bet, you get money, wrong bet... PAY IN HARD COLD CASH IMMEDIATELY. There are some other mechanism which I cannot speak on behalf of them. Who knows what they are selling????

Why would you want to attend such talks when you know it is too good to be true. No wonder they have no problems finding victims aka SUCKERS.

kstan2
16-04-10, 20:04
Don't ever go.. its a gimmick.. it's called Property investment program or something.. you sit through a 3 hour talk listening to a guy talk cock sing song about how many properties he owned and where and how to invest.. nothing new..then he will try to con you to sign up for a 2 days property course that cost about $3k. I think from the course,they will try to find suckers that will pool money together to buy some "good potential" properties overseas.. eg. penang or JB... a lot of old, rich folks get con. If the property market goes up, everyone is happy (buy property with little or no money).. if it clash.. good luck to all (no property and left with no money).

Reporter
16-04-10, 21:17
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=8742&highlight=property+forum

smallant
16-04-10, 21:23
IF he is tat gd.. He would not need to sell "Himself" and share his secrets.
100% conman ! In this world.. where got such big frog jumping on the streets ? Too gd to be true is usually not true.... :D

G17
16-04-10, 22:26
This is obviously a gimmick. But I am really curious as to how he is going to give a straight answer to "buying property with no money down", apart from things like REITs, warrants etc. I am tempted to sign up myself.

jlrx
16-04-10, 22:48
I am tempted to sign up myself.

Why don't you sign up for my seminar instead?

It's called the JLRX PROPERTISM Seminar.

For a $5,000 fee, I will tell you a secret type of investment that is sure to go up in the long term. It is so good that it should only be bought but not sold.

Condorich
17-04-10, 04:30
Why don't you sign up for my seminar instead?

It's called the JLRX PROPERTISM Seminar.

For a $5,000 fee, I will tell you a secret type of investment that is sure to go up in the long term. It is so good that it should only be bought but not sold.

It's packaging.
You must promise a superior product
Provided at a value to attendees
Marketing needs more smoking to pay that kind of money to attend to your talk.

I would consider if it is by the late Mr. Ng of Far East. If it is indeed sharing on the insights of a successful developer. I will ask him how to be a successful investor instead so that I will join in at the correct side of the gamble and win together. But... dun have such talks....

Must make this post in a friendly tone and so here it goes. :)

silver023
17-04-10, 14:23
I think these people possibly make more money selling such incredible seminars to usckers than they do "buying property with no money down".

If this was possible, why would they want to waste their time selling events to hundreds of people, when they can earn more "buying property with no money down"... :doh:

I'm a skeptic.

jlrx
17-04-10, 22:21
It's packaging.
You must promise a superior product
Provided at a value to attendees
Marketing needs more smoking to pay that kind of money to attend to your talk.

I would consider if it is by the late Mr. Ng of Far East. If it is indeed sharing on the insights of a successful developer. I will ask him how to be a successful investor instead so that I will join in at the correct side of the gamble and win together. But... dun have such talks....

Must make this post in a friendly tone and so here it goes. :)

There are plenty of such talks. CDL's Kwek is frequently quoted in the Business Times telling people that now is a good time to buy properties. Before that was his father who spoke in a mixture of Hokkien and English; or Far East's Ng Teng Fong in Mandarin; and nowadays CapitaLand's Liew Mun Leong also tells people that properties are good investments.

Even if there are such talks I guess the contents will be similar, the message is essentially "Buy Properties", which is also what I'm saying here in this forum.

And remarkably this has proven to be sound advise for many generations since the Kwek Hong Png and Ng Teng Fong days.

I think these people possibly make more money selling such incredible seminars to usckers than they do "buying property with no money down".

If this was possible, why would they want to waste their time selling events to hundreds of people, when they can earn more "buying property with no money down"... :doh:

I'm a skeptic.

They'll say they are kind hearted and wish to help everyone achieve success in life. :rolleyes:

They'll also explain that they collect a huge fee to make sure that the attendees are really committed. :rolleyes:

And the fee is negligible compared to what you will earn back by following their advice. :rolleyes:

hans
18-04-10, 00:13
I think in America, you can buy a physical property with no money down.

There are is an advertisement I keep getting in my email that boasts of a seminar where you can learn how to buy private property with no money down (no down payment).

This sounds impossible. How to buyers come up with the 20% cash downpayment (as required by the law)?

Thanks!

BSKuppai

G17
18-04-10, 14:10
I think in America, you can buy a physical property with no money down.

Not only in America, but many Western countries. The downpayment is very low in Australia as well.

So, has anybody attended these talks?

Property_Owner
19-04-10, 23:41

Thanks!

BSKuppai

Pleas attend the talk and come back to share with us. Thanks

Blue
20-04-10, 12:18
After the speaker collects the seminar fees from the participants, it will be possible for him to buy a property without own money down. :p

jlrx
21-04-10, 01:34
After the speaker collects the seminar fees from the participants, it will be possible for him to buy a property without own money down. :p

And Hermes Birkin handbags for wife.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=80412&postcount=4

I think they can attract even more business if they rename their seminars as Getting someone who is born every minute to pay for Your Properties.

That'll attract even more curious people to the seminar.