PDA

View Full Version : The Springside?

azeoprop
30-03-10, 04:56
Passed by the springside off sembawang road, opposite nee soon camp. Saw that a few rows of terrace houses were nearly complete.

They are the ones closer to the Jln ulu seletar entrance. Just wondering are they all fully sold? :beats-me-man:

sleek
30-03-10, 10:15
Ready to upgrade bro? ;)

proud owner
30-03-10, 11:22
Passed by the springside off sembawang road, opposite nee soon camp. Saw that a few rows of terrace houses were nearly complete.

They are the ones closer to the Jln ulu seletar entrance. Just wondering are they all fully sold? :beats-me-man:

do you mean Meng Suan road ?

bargain hunter
30-03-10, 11:55
springside is even further north than springleaf. after nee soon road.

its on the right side of sembawang road while meng suan is on the other side.

do you mean Meng Suan road ?

proud owner
30-03-10, 12:00

precisely ... i dun think theres any new ones at Springside side
and he mentioned near entrance to Jln ulu seletar .. so i guess its Meng Suan ..cos there are new ones there ...

Reporter
30-03-10, 12:00

Nice and quite place to stay but a little bit inconvenient.

I think they are fully sold some time back.

bargain hunter
30-03-10, 14:35
he meant newly completed....i think there is, newly completing at springside, but fully sold, as reporter said.

precisely ... i dun think theres any new ones at Springside side
and he mentioned near entrance to Jln ulu seletar .. so i guess its Meng Suan ..cos there are new ones there ...

azeoprop
30-03-10, 18:25
Nice and quite place to stay but a little bit inconvenient.

I think they are fully sold some time back.

Thanks for the info. I thought I can find some bargain new house over there haa haa. Just checked streetsine, the lowest price was 1.2mil last year!:D

azeoprop
30-03-10, 18:27
Ready to upgrade bro? ;)

Hee hee, no lah, just see see look look only. :rolleyes:

MrBean
31-03-10, 00:17
U can check out one of the advt at propertyguru.com on some of the unit for sales. Dont think at current mkt u can get it at 1.2m. Was selling for 1.6m min before they actually build it or during launching period back in 3 yrs ago. I think someone or the developer selling one of the unsold unit lately also around this price at 1.6m. Some of the units come with own lift leh. now is seller mkt anyway

Condorich
31-03-10, 09:14
U can check out one of the advt at propertyguru.com on some of the unit for sales. Dont think at current mkt u can get it at 1.2m. Was selling for 1.6m min before they actually build it or during launching period back in 3 yrs ago. I think someone or the developer selling one of the unsold unit lately also around this price at 1.6m. Some of the units come with own lift leh. now is seller mkt anyway

Spot on...

Buyer Market = Buyer have better negotiation power

Seller Market = Seller have better negotiation power

Others

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/634656/Meng-Suan-SemiD

For rebuild

Blue
31-03-10, 15:04
I wouldn't put my money in Sembanwang. :)

Go for D15 or D19. Even D28 is also better.

bargain hunter
31-03-10, 15:18
but actually this is still D26 and not the true D27 sembawang (which i agree we should avoid :) )?

I wouldn't put my money in Sembanwang. :)

Go for D15 or D19. Even D28 is also better.

MrBean
31-03-10, 22:47
But even if in Sembawang area, people still buy. Just look at those 99 LH terraces and S. Detached near the beach. Alot of them alrdy been sold. There are recently a new row of S. D. units near Semb shopping mall, think also fully sold. U may think that the mkt or pple had gone crazy. But, I think the far north landed always had its own attraction like cheaper price tag, near the sea, less crowded, blah blah. Just buy according to what u like or for maybe for stay if u think its worth it.

azeoprop
01-04-10, 13:26
I do agree that sembawang, upper thomson and lentor area have their rural charm that is very attractive to some. :)

sfwoo
01-04-10, 20:34
2 things.
Anyone heard of flooding in Springleaf area?
And sensitive people say they can feel "things" in that area.

I have seen a few houses in Springleaf, the rooms are big, the ceilings are high making the house airy, but the above 2 things prevented me from committing.

proud owner
01-04-10, 23:06
2 things.
Anyone heard of flooding in Springleaf area?
And sensitive people say they can feel "things" in that area.

I have seen a few houses in Springleaf, the rooms are big, the ceilings are high making the house airy, but the above 2 things prevented me from committing.

i heard about it moons ago ...from a taxi driver :
driving along that stretch in the wee hour ..he saw something human like in white flash across the road .. he jammed brake .. thought he hit 'her' ..got out of taxi but saw nothing .. he quicky sped off ..

also heard similar story along the old pungol road ...

anyway i have friends living in springleaf for even more moons ... they prospering like nobody's business ...

so... i dunno ... but i do like that area alot .. charming ..
only problem ... NO SCHOOL within 1km

bargain hunter
02-04-10, 00:28
correction, no school even within 2km. probably appeals to families with older children. :)

i heard about it moons ago ...from a taxi driver :
driving along that stretch in the wee hour ..he saw something human like in white flash across the road .. he jammed brake .. thought he hit 'her' ..got out of taxi but saw nothing .. he quicky sped off ..

also heard similar story along the old pungol road ...

anyway i have friends living in springleaf for even more moons ... they prospering like nobody's business ...

so... i dunno ... but i do like that area alot .. charming ..
only problem ... NO SCHOOL within 1km

pupboy
02-04-10, 10:15
I am looking at small landed property, pls adv Springleaf or Seletar Hill
is better ?

Any feedback will be most appreciated

Blue
07-04-10, 12:38
Seletar Hill is definitely much better location than Springleaf in terms of proximity to town.

You might want to consider Luxus Hills. Think they are launching Phase 3 now.

Didn't know about the haunting stories in Springleaf area. I used to have a colleague who bought a house there. The design and built up is very nice. Unfortunately, I work in the CBD, so travel to CBD is really a hassle and costly via CTE.

If I am a retiree, I don't mind buying Sembawang to stay. For the same price, I get a semi-D in Sembawang versus an inter-terrace in East Coast. But it has to be fully paid, else the avenue of capital appreciation is not much in Sembawang.

azeoprop
25-12-11, 23:00
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8414250/for-sale-brook-s-collection-springside

Looks like they are ready to launch a new phase. Maybe got extra discounts? :p

http://www.springside.com.sg/brookscollection/

ysyap
26-12-11, 05:26
After some 2 years still hoping to land a unit in this area? :)

$2.5 mil is a little too exp I think! How much discount are you lookin at?

hyenergix
26-12-11, 06:26
Guaranteed you need at least a car and a pair of good knees, plus deep pocket.

buttercarp
01-04-12, 13:20
How to check the ura website for this project?
Under what name?
TIA.

azeoprop
01-04-12, 13:42
Should be under project name The Springside, and road name Springside crescent. But no records yet... :beats-me-man:

The park facing units looks good though. :D

buttercarp
01-04-12, 13:51
Should be under project name The Springside, and road name Springside crescent. But no records yet... :beats-me-man:

The park facing units looks good though. :D

Thanks!
I did not include the word "the", that's why could not find it.
Another low key developer.... have not seen advertisment in newspaper.

bargain hunter
16-04-12, 15:02
5 sold at 1491psf median. 31 out of 76 to go.