PDA

View Full Version : View on semi-d at Pheonix Ave & Galistan Ave

MrBean
15-03-10, 01:16
Hi there anyone had viewed or bought some of the new semi-detached houses at Phoenix Ave & Galistan Ave? Want some of ur inputs. Its along CCK road opp Pheonix LRT or Ten-Mile Plaza (Sheng Siong Supermart). Was quoted $2.4m. Quite like the quiteness esp. Galistan Ave, however not familiar with the location as I can see alot of foreign workers walking around esp in Phoenix ave and the numbers of commercial vehicles parking along the road of the houses.
There are another new lot of terraces near by known as the Pavilion, but location wise seems to be not so ideal. However, it has a good community of terraces around. Thanks

Blue
15-03-10, 16:27
Hi, personally, I would buy landed in D15, D19 or D28. These are more well demanded, not to mention the D9, 10 & D11.

Chua Chu Kang in my opinion is like Sembawang...You can find landed house at 20% to 30% cheaper.

proud owner
15-03-10, 23:43
Hi, personally, I would buy landed in D15, D19 or D28. These are more well demanded, not to mention the D9, 10 & D11.

Chua Chu Kang in my opinion is like Sembawang...You can find landed house at 20% to 30% cheaper.

among 9 10 11 my choice will be 10 if you can afford

15 19 28 i would go for 28 15 19 too congested

this is personal opinion only

MrBean
15-03-10, 23:58
Hi there thanks for ya advice. I am actually staying in D19, just that most of the new landed development around these area are cluster units and also expensive as I had missed the good buys at the ending part of last year. Will also sourced for not so old units suggested. I think the price for these two places mentioned were also high given that the finishes given were not that great either. Ta and cheers

Blue
19-03-10, 12:34
I less prefer D28 and D19 bec of longer travelling time to town as compared to D14, D15, D16. It's very very hard to find newly rebuilt ones in D14,D15,D16. Unless you have the cash to rebuild yourself. I would love to stay in Crescent Road / Goodman Road area. But we are talking at least $3M and above.

If you like D19 / D28, go for Luxus Hills Phase 3 launch along Yio Chu Kang Rd & AMK Ave 5. Brand new and reasonably priced. Snapped up very fast.:)