PDA

View Full Version : Tembeling Residence

marktkt22
10-03-10, 17:07
Hi
what your view of Tembeling residence, by world class land, along Tembeling road ? All feedbacks welcome. I am considering a 3 bedder for own stay there..:) It a recent launch projt. Price quoted around ~1100+ psf.

mcmlxxvi
10-03-10, 18:11
Hi
what your view of Tembeling residence, by world class land, along Tembeling road ? All feedbacks welcome. I am considering a 3 bedder for own stay there..:) It a recent launch projt. Price quoted around ~1100+ psf.
1100psf for 3br? definitely overpriced!

zimmer
11-03-10, 22:21
How about looking into the places surrounding that area that are going around 900 psf? Mint residences, D'fresco, Spring@langsat, Carpmaelina, Stillz residence?

mcmlxxvi
12-03-10, 09:28
I like Celestia. Beautiful sky pool.

Lou
13-03-10, 08:11
Very Joo Chiat. Then again you can't get much for $900K+ for D15 these days

mcmlxxvi
13-03-10, 09:37
Very Joo Chiat. Then again you can't get much for $900K+ for D15 these days
vry jcht is nce wt...

marktkt22
15-03-10, 01:26
How about looking into the places surrounding that area that are going around 900 psf? Mint residences, D'fresco, Spring@langsat, Carpmaelina, Stillz residence?

Hi Zimmer, Thanks so much. I know about carpmaelina, still residence.
But where is D' fresco, mint residence location? :)

marktkt22
15-03-10, 01:30

Agree,it seem quite expensive, guess is due to the recent ppty rally....:scared-3: not much of a choice, every where also expensive,...

Blue
15-03-10, 16:45
Coralis oredi $1300+ psf....nothing wrong with Tembeling Residence selling at $1100 psf right?

Anyway, very soon, you won't be able to find anything below $1K psf in D15 for new properties.

zimmer
15-03-10, 21:59
Hi Zimmer, Thanks so much. I know about carpmaelina, still residence.
But where is D' fresco, mint residence location? :)

Both are in the vicinity behind tembeling road further east. Look it up on propertyguru to get a rough idea of pricing.
I disagree with Blue about the pricing though, I still think it's ex. considering it's smaller dev compared to coralis with less facilities, location wise less choicy.

Blue
17-03-10, 15:36
Both are in the vicinity behind tembeling road further east. Look it up on propertyguru to get a rough idea of pricing.
I disagree with Blue about the pricing though, I still think it's ex. considering it's smaller dev compared to coralis with less facilities, location wise less choicy.

A difference of $300 psf for a 1000 sqft unit is $300K. For $300K savings, you get less facilities. Location wise is almost the same, if not, Tembeling is better cos more quiet. Coralis is along joo chiat rd which is quite heavy traffic.

Also, you need to consider the number of neighbours sharing the same facilities. I have seen places like City Square - the swimming pool is filled with multinationals - Chinese, Indians, Saui Arabians, Ang Mos...u name it, they have it there..

If you ask me, i think Moda is a better development as they have only 56 units and a sizeable pool to share.

marktkt22
28-03-10, 23:38
Thanks to all (zimmer, blue, mcm, lou)for the feedback, appreciate it very much:)

Blue
31-03-10, 13:08
Thanks to all (zimmer, blue, mcm, lou)for the feedback, appreciate it very much:)

Hi, Katong has great potentials in the long run considering the low plot ratio now. If it changes up in the future, the gold mine will unfold.

marktkt22
01-04-10, 22:00
There was an advert last sat on this project....anyone been to the showflat yet...?

seem that ppty price continue to rise so...beacon edge already 1000+psf.
no wonder Tembeling residence is 1100-1200psf...or course, coralis is way higer ..due to its size and facilities.
I prefer the peace and quiet Tembeling area ....yet surround by eateries and amenities.

pod
04-04-10, 23:56
There was an advert last sat on this project....anyone been to the showflat yet...?

no wonder Tembeling residence is 1100-1200psf...or course, coralis is way higer ..due to its size and facilities.
I prefer the peace and quiet Tembeling area ....yet surround by eateries and amenities.

Katong's a nice place with character. (including the tembeling estate)

I think this place's ppty will appreciate steadily in the months to come. Alot of premium pptys launch in this area will mean good resale value in the years to come.

:D go for it!

silver023
05-04-10, 10:38

hey, I have a unit to sell at Spring @ Katong, which is in this area. 2+1, 1098sft, grd floor. PM me if you're interested.

marktkt22
07-04-10, 01:06
see the showflat. No planter box and bay window, very functional and squarish layout.~ 50% sold. only 1 3 bedroom left and some 2 bedrm, 2bedrm ph, studio etc. of course, it is a small projt with 19 units.
near to many amenities, okay for small familes. pool is the 5th level, surface carpark (1 to 1 ratio). :)
my wife like the surrounding and the good schools nearby, plentiful eateries etc ..

mcmlxxvi
07-04-10, 10:00
Make sure you get some sort of black and white about the maintenance. Small projects like that usually make owners absorb high costs per unit. Don't be surprised if you asked to pay 350-500 for 2BR maintenance.......

Blue
07-04-10, 16:09
Small projects means lesser area to maintain too. Only the 1st year maintenance is by Developers until internal Mgmt Committee forms up. Then you can cut costs by changing vendors.

These small projects are hidden gold mine in time to come when land is scarce and our gov't raises the plot ratio. It will be attractive to lure developers to enbloc 19 units and neighbouring landed hses, tear the structure down and build a 40 storey condo consisting of 300 units.

teddybear
07-04-10, 16:23
I can quote a real life example where the estate of about 40 units have to pay about $400 pm and this is very small estate with a small swimming pool, a small playground and nothing else! Condos are not like landed properties (although maintenance fee is actually high too when these property ages). Condo estates should ideally not have too few units and also not too many units. How many is subjective. To me, it means about 100-200 units is the best with swimming pool, tennis court, number of car parks >110% of number of units, playground, and sufficient greenery for stroll all around the estate. If a condo estate has no facilities other than a small swimming pool that can't even swim but just for dipping only, what for buy condo? Might as well stay in HDB.

Contrary to what some said, small estate size has no appeal to developers because such project cannot sell for high prices because no full facilities and lack of appeal to potential buyers. Nowsdays big & reputable developers like to develop estate of >200 units with full condo facilities.

see the showflat. No planter box and bay window, very functional and squarish layout.~ 50% sold. only 1 3 bedroom left and some 2 bedrm, 2bedrm ph, studio etc. of course, it is a small projt with 19 units.
near to many amenities, okay for small familes. pool is the 5th level, surface carpark (1 to 1 ratio). :)
my wife like the surrounding and the good schools nearby, plentiful eateries etc ..

Blue
07-04-10, 16:39
I can quote a real life example where the estate of about 40 units have to pay about $400 pm and this is very small estate with a small swimming pool, a small playground and nothing else! Condos are not like landed properties (although maintenance fee is actually high too when these property ages). Condo estates should ideally not have too few units and also not too many units. How many is subjective. To me, it means about 100-200 units is the best with swimming pool, tennis court, number of car parks >110% of number of units, playground, and sufficient greenery for stroll all around the estate. If a condo estate has no facilities other than a small swimming pool that can't even swim but just for dipping only, what for buy condo? Might as well stay in HDB.

Contrary to what some said, small estate size has no appeal to developers because such project cannot sell for high prices because no full facilities and lack of appeal to potential buyers. Nowsdays big & reputable developers like to develop estate of >200 units with full condo facilities.

If you like to share facilities with 100 to 200 families in a condo, that is equivalent to sharing a public pool in a HDB estate too. Might as well stay in a HDB right next to a public swimming pool right?

Boutique developments has its own charming appeal because lesser families are sharing the same facilities with you.

For a condo, besides sharing pool and other leisure facilities with 100 to 300 families, you are also sharing a lift with more than 200 families eg. six units in one level x 40 levels. During rush hours to work, you might hv to wait 10 mins just to get into a lift! And another 10 mins in the car queue just to get out of the multi-storey carpark! :D Without even hitting the road, 20 mins per day is already gone wasted :doh:

teddybear
07-04-10, 18:50
If you don't like to share facilities, why buy condo?
As I said, idea size is 100-200 units, but come with full facilities - i.e. reasonable size pool, tennis court, playground, greenery all around etc.
Whenever I heard of "Boutique developments", what comes to my mind is that these are usually condo estate with about 60 units or less, a swimming pool good enough for the dogs to swim (not human), no tennis court, etc.
Is it better to share with 100-200 families on a very large swimming pool or just to share a swimming pool with even another soul in a pool large enough to fit a dog to swim? :banghead:

"Multi-storey car park"? Ha ha ha! I will never buy a condo with multi-storey car park. Just like those so-called "Boutique developments". :scared-2:

"six units in one level x 40 levels"?
Which cheap-skate condo has only 1 single lift serving 6 units in each level for 40 levels? :scared-1:
You are probably right for those so-called private lifts. I never like those so-called "private lifts" as well if just 1 "private lift" serves 10 levels or more. I prefer common lifts. 6 units in 1 level, I would expect at least 3 common lifts.

If you like to share facilities with 100 to 200 families in a condo, that is equivalent to sharing a public pool in a HDB estate too. Might as well stay in a HDB right next to a public swimming pool right?

Boutique developments has its own charming appeal because lesser families are sharing the same facilities with you.

For a condo, besides sharing pool and other leisure facilities with 100 to 300 families, you are also sharing a lift with more than 200 families eg. six units in one level x 40 levels. During rush hours to work, you might hv to wait 10 mins just to get into a lift! And another 10 mins in the car queue just to get out of the multi-storey carpark! :D Without even hitting the road, 20 mins per day is already gone wasted :doh:

Blue
08-04-10, 12:10
If you don't like to share facilities, why buy condo?
As I said, idea size is 100-200 units, but come with full facilities - i.e. reasonable size pool, tennis court, playground, greenery all around etc.
Whenever I heard of "Boutique developments", what comes to my mind is that these are usually condo estate with about 60 units or less, a swimming pool good enough for the dogs to swim (not human), no tennis court, etc.
Is it better to share with 100-200 families on a very large swimming pool or just to share a swimming pool with even another soul in a pool large enough to fit a dog to swim? :banghead:

"Multi-storey car park"? Ha ha ha! I will never buy a condo with multi-storey car park. Just like those so-called "Boutique developments". :scared-2:

"six units in one level x 40 levels"?
Which cheap-skate condo has only 1 single lift serving 6 units in each level for 40 levels? :scared-1:
You are probably right for those so-called private lifts. I never like those so-called "private lifts" as well if just 1 "private lift" serves 10 levels or more. I prefer common lifts. 6 units in 1 level, I would expect at least 3 common lifts.

3 common lifts serving 6 units in 1 level x 40 levels => 80 families per lift => so much exclusive yeah?:doh:

200 families x avg 4 pax per family => 800 people sharing a swimming pool with 30M x 6M => 0.225 sqm per person => you can't even fit a dog inside! :banghead: I still have not count in those visitors / guests / relatives of the owners.

800 people sharing one tennis court. Assuming the tennis court is open 12 hours a day. Each booking is 2 hour slot. One day can only accomodate 6 slots for 2 pax each slot. This will take 66 days (2 mths in advance) in the queue to successfully book one slot! :D

How many condos in prime district which houses more than 200 families dun use multi-storey carpark but provide surface parking for 200 lots? :beats-me-man:

Thats y I didnt buy condo, I bought boutiques and landed cos I am tired of the HDB style living. :spliff: After a hard day work, the only thing I want is to get back to a home with serene environment, unblocked view, privacy and quietness. Not a noisy place with long queues, cramped up pool and direct facing the opposite neighbours :sleep:

teddybear
08-04-10, 16:56
Bought boutique? Which is worse?:
1a) Boutique: 1 swimming pool fit for dog to swim (basically don't have to know how many units in there because 1 human swimming in there also too small, can just dip, cannot really swim).
1b) Normal full facilities condo: 100 units, 6m x 35m swimming pool. Most of the time, you can always swim freely until it becomes too crowded.

2a) Boutique: Multi-storey car park. ha ha ha! Might as well buy HDB since also multi-storey car park (noise from multi-story car park & also the fumes flowing downwards to common area), no facilities to speak of, no tennis court.
2b) Normal full facilities condo: Under-ground car park (no noise and fumes problem), people can book & play in tennis court (can book in advance, not everybody can go & play at same time right?).

3a) Boutique: As the name implies, very small estate land area => they are classified by URA as "Apartment" (not "CONDOMINIUM" status)! Since so small land area, usually cannot build high, so end up using up most of the land area for building the units in there and cramp all properties together, no greenery around in the condo compound (cannot even take a stroll in own estate compound). When you walk in and out you are in full view of your neighbours (like in fish tank :scared-2:).
3b) Normal full facilities condo: This can then be rightfully called "CONDOMINIUM" as recognized by URA (not those mickey mouse estate called "APARTMENT"). Greenery all around in the condo compound (can take a stroll around the estate compound).

4a) Boutique: Since 1 "private lift" or 2 common lift serve may be less than 10 storeys but 8 units or so on each floor, lift usually much much smaller than a full facilities condo (I know I know, I had stayed in such estate before wat! My movers complained like hell and ask for more money because furniture cannot fit into the lift and they have to hand-carry up to my house! That is why I believe such Boutique is usually crap and will never stay in such boutique apartment (not "condo"!)!!!)
4b) Normal full facilities condo: There are those with 3 common lifts servicing about 6 units per level for say 20+ storeys. Anytime you can also get onto 1 of the lift up or down, don't have to wait long basically. Lift big enough to carry my big furniture and sofa (and don't have to hand-carry up to my house).

Judging from the above, any people with right sense of mind will know what to choose, unless they are paying like >>30% cheaper for the boutique? Even 50% cheaper for the boutique I also won't buy. I might as well buy HDB flat (not much difference from these so-called Boutique apartment), & 75% cheaper some more!

Talk of landed, well, I never want to go back to the days when I have to be catching cockcroaches, lizards, rats, scorpians and getting snakes sneaking into our house. That is what people living in landed will experience. What unblocked view do landed have? (when surrounding all high rise condos or worse still surrounded by HDB flats?). Even if surrounded by other landed also will be seeing the neighbours directly! What UNBLOCKED VIEW are there??? :banghead:

3 common lifts serving 6 units in 1 level x 40 levels => 80 families per lift => so much exclusive yeah?:doh:

200 families x avg 4 pax per family => 800 people sharing a swimming pool with 30M x 6M => 0.225 sqm per person => you can't even fit a dog inside! :banghead: I still have not count in those visitors / guests / relatives of the owners.

800 people sharing one tennis court. Assuming the tennis court is open 12 hours a day. Each booking is 2 hour slot. One day can only accomodate 6 slots for 2 pax each slot. This will take 66 days (2 mths in advance) in the queue to successfully book one slot! :D

How many condos in prime district which houses more than 200 families dun use multi-storey carpark but provide surface parking for 200 lots? :beats-me-man:

Thats y I didnt buy condo, I bought boutiques and landed cos I am tired of the HDB style living. :spliff: After a hard day work, the only thing I want is to get back to a home with serene environment, unblocked view, privacy and quietness. Not a noisy place with long queues, cramped up pool and direct facing the opposite neighbours :sleep:

Blue
08-04-10, 17:07
Bought boutique? Which is worse?:
1a) Boutique: 1 swimming pool fit for dog to swim (basically don't have to know how many units in there because 1 human swimming in there also too small, can just dip, cannot really swim).
1b) Normal full facilities condo: 100 units, 6m x 35m swimming pool. Most of the time, you can always swim freely until it becomes too crowded.

2a) Boutique: Multi-storey car park. ha ha ha! Might as well buy HDB since also multi-storey car park (noise from multi-story car park & also the fumes flowing downwards to common area), no facilities to speak of, no tennis court.
2b) Normal full facilities condo: Under-ground car park (no noise and fumes problem), people can book & play in tennis court (can book in advance, not everybody can go & play at same time right?).

3a) Boutique: As the name implies, very small estate land area => they are classified by URA as "Apartment" (not "CONDOMINIUM" status)! Since so small land area, usually cannot build high, so end up using up most of the land area for building the units in there and cramp all properties together, no greenery around in the condo compound (cannot even take a stroll in own estate compound). When you walk in and out you are in full view of your neighbours (like in fish tank :scared-2:).
3b) Normal full facilities condo: This can then be rightfully called "CONDOMINIUM" as recognized by URA (not those mickey mouse estate called "APARTMENT"). Greenery all around in the condo compound (can take a stroll around the estate compound).

4a) Boutique: Since 1 "private lift" or 2 common lift serve may be less than 10 storeys but 8 units or so on each floor, lift usually much much smaller than a full facilities condo (I know I know, I had stayed in such estate before wat! My movers complained like hell and ask for more money because furniture cannot fit into the lift and they have to hand-carry up to my house! That is why I believe such Boutique is usually crap and will never stay in such boutique apartment (not "condo"!)!!!)
4b) Normal full facilities condo: There are those with 3 common lifts servicing about 6 units per level for say 20+ storeys. Anytime you can also get onto 1 of the lift up or down, don't have to wait long basically. Lift big enough to carry my big furniture and sofa (and don't have to hand-carry up to my house).

Judging from the above, any people with right sense of mind will know what to choose, unless they are paying like >>30% cheaper for the boutique? Even 50% cheaper for the boutique I also won't buy. I might as well buy HDB flat (not much difference from these so-called Boutique apartment), & 75% cheaper some more!

Talk of landed, well, I never want to go back to the days when I have to be catching cockcroaches, lizards, rats, scorpians and getting snakes sneaking into our house. That is what people living in landed will experience. What unblocked view do landed have? (when surrounding all high rise condos or worse still surrounded by HDB flats?). Even if surrounded by other landed also will be seeing the neighbours directly! What UNBLOCKED VIEW are there??? :banghead:

Right, you should stay put in your HDB since it offers so many things you want and cheap cheap too. Not need to pay $1500 psf for a condo in D15.;)

They should start a HDB forum for u to go in and dissuade folks from buying private properties. You definitely belong there. :D

marktkt22
14-04-10, 01:41
True, when there are few units like this case, maintenance will be higher between 250-300. Hopefully, we can change vendor and cut some cost. currently. small project has its own charm, fewer neighbours etc..which is good in a way. we choose there for the school, eateries , amenties and the layout is regular shaped, no planter box and bay window. :)

I have compared with Tembeling court before finalizing on Tembeling residence. I am avoiding projects too deep into joo chiat due to the sleaze factor.

Blue
14-04-10, 10:14
True, when there are few units like this case, maintenance will be higher between 250-300. Hopefully, we can change vendor and cut some cost. currently. small project has its own charm, fewer neighbours etc..which is good in a way. we choose there for the school, eateries , amenties and the layout is regular shaped, no planter box and bay window. :)

I have compared with Tembeling court before finalizing on Tembeling residence. I am avoiding projects too deep into joo chiat due to the sleaze factor.

Great, another boutique development supporter! :cheers1:

mcmlxxvi
14-04-10, 11:22
Great, you can count me in as well - I only play and flip and stay in boutique developments. Condos are a no-no for me.

marktkt22
15-04-10, 01:21
Great, you can count me in as well - I only play and flip and stay in boutique developments. Condos are a no-no for me.

so that make it 3 of us ...:cheers1: ha ha.... boutique devt fans.....
btw, any buyers of tembeling residence in this forum, hoping to see some post from future neighbours ...:D

loonymaloney
19-04-10, 11:41
did you end up buying one here? or still overpriced in your opinion?

mcmlxxvi
19-04-10, 19:43
did you end up buying one here? or still overpriced in your opinion?

No I bought somewhere else. I don't drive so Tembeling side is out for me plus partner don't like Joo Chiat (only ok with Joo Chiat Terrace).

condobuyer101
20-04-10, 09:38
Tembeling Residence is located much nearer to East Coast Road than Joo Chiat.

No I bought somewhere else. I don't drive so Tembeling side is out for me plus partner don't like Joo Chiat (only ok with Joo Chiat Terrace).

Blue
21-04-10, 16:31
Tembeling Residence is located much nearer to East Coast Road than Joo Chiat.

Yes, it is just off East Coast Road, and walk to Katong Mall is less than 3 mins!

marktkt22
22-04-10, 10:49

hi mcm, where did you buy (which projt):) , if u dont mind ?

marktkt22
22-04-10, 10:55
Yes, it is just off East Coast Road, and walk to Katong Mall is less than 3 mins!

blue and condobuyer101 is right ....it 5min walk to katong mall (front entrance), and it located at the opp end of Joo chiat (so that sort of make it further from the sleaze, hopefully), nearer to east coast road instead. The showflat is located at the actual location, so u can take a look there.

Pricewise..it's a bit high but all projts are high priced nowadays..s:)
okay, maybe, it not near to any MRT or future MRT...

eng81157
22-04-10, 11:11
blue and condobuyer101 is right ....it 5min walk to katong mall (front entrance), and it located at the opp end of Joo chiat (so that sort of make it further from the sleaze, hopefully), nearer to east coast road instead. The showflat is located at the actual location, so u can take a look there.

Pricewise..it's a bit high but all projts are high priced nowadays..s:)
okay, maybe, it not near to any MRT or future MRT...

still walkable to the rumored future mrt site, though there's no shelter. however, it's still further away as compared to psb or coralis.

MP Chan Soo Sen had already showed that the sleaze is getting mopped up gradually in the press interview. if the transformation to a eurasian/peranakan cultural hotspot is successful, then the neighbourhood should surely be lively and interesting.

Blue
22-04-10, 14:20
For a price (psf) difference of $300 to $500psf, this translates to S$390K to S$650K of price difference for a 3 bedder! The savings can buy a HDB 5rm and rent out for S$2K per month! Or I can buy my dream Audi R8 to drive to Katong Mall instead of walking. Bec of this, I would choose Tembeling Residence as compared to Coralis / PSB. To each its own!:p I'm a cheapskate investor! :p

luzman
23-04-10, 00:02
For a price (psf) difference of $300 to $500psf, this translates to S$390K to S$650K of price difference for a 3 bedder! The savings can buy a HDB 5rm and rent out for S$2K per month! Or I can buy my dream Audi R8 to drive to Katong Mall instead of walking. Bec of this, I would choose Tembeling Residence as compared to Coralis / PSB. To each its own!:p I'm a cheapskate investor! :p
Y dont u say u buy a HDB in Woodlands...u can maybe buy 11/2 Audi R8...U are a cheapskate investor? That's a new term....i think cheapskate is more appropriate...:beats-me-man:

eng81157
23-04-10, 05:55
Y dont u say u buy a HDB in Woodlands...u can maybe buy 11/2 Audi R8...U are a cheapskate investor? That's a new term....i think cheapskate is more appropriate...:beats-me-man:

u just simply can't learn to contribute objectively to discussions. please don't resort to insults or name callings just because someone has a different opinion from u.

luzman
23-04-10, 14:17
u just simply can't learn to contribute objectively to discussions. please don't resort to insults or name callings just because someone has a different opinion from u.
Hi Mr Enf81157...please check back who started with all the name calling and insults? I have been contributing objectively and corrected many errors in Mr Blue forum messages and what is his response? ah neh...pratas...gu gu head...??? If u do not want others to treat u badly, please have respect for others first...that's the fair response for everyone i guess...:tsk-tsk:

marktkt22
25-04-10, 00:57

so u bought ur unit in D14, D15 or D16 ?:)

mcmlxxvi
25-04-10, 09:40
so u bought ur unit in D14, D15 or D16 ?:)

D14, 3 mins stroll to Kembangan MRT

marktkt22
25-04-10, 20:49
D14, 3 mins stroll to Kembangan MRT

I guess it there too...cos D14 is near to Kembangan and paya lebar mrt...
good choice....you are also quite active in D14 threads too...:)

hope the eastern line will liven up things in a bit in D15..D16

marktkt22
25-04-10, 20:59

Hi blue...which district u are in then...D14,15 ..? mcm resided in D14.
Due to scarcity of land in spore... FH boutique and landed is a good bets, in years to come...:)

marktkt22
04-05-10, 22:45
Read from sat strait times..showflat will be tear down soon.
anyway, they are with 2 studio and some 2 bedder, 2 bedroom ph....
when I drove by,some part of the carpark for visitors to showflat is sealed off, and some piling have started..

btw,tembeling court (further down) is almost completed...very nice exterior, all glassy except it beside a church, wkend will be quite congested I guess..:)

Blue
06-05-10, 17:47
Hi Mr Enf81157...please check back who started with all the name calling and insults? I have been contributing objectively and corrected many errors in Mr Blue forum messages and what is his response? ah neh...pratas...gu gu head...??? If u do not want others to treat u badly, please have respect for others first...that's the fair response for everyone i guess...:tsk-tsk:

No point talking facts to Ah Neh, he can't think straight, must beat around the bush to get the facts right! :D

Blue
06-05-10, 17:48
Hi blue...which district u are in then...D14,15 ..? mcm resided in D14.
Due to scarcity of land in spore... FH boutique and landed is a good bets, in years to come...:)

Hihi, D15 supporter here! Once in D15, always D15!

marktkt22
07-05-10, 13:07
Hihi, D15 supporter here! Once in D15, always D15!

great, another D15 supporter...:)

Jazzer
07-05-10, 16:39
great, another D15 supporter...:)

i also live in D15 and also a great supporter of D15... :)

kellogs
07-05-10, 23:20
I am also waiting for my unit to be ready before can move to Telok Kurau ...

It has been taking too long

rambo6
08-05-10, 15:09
Me too...I like D15 for its proximity to the beach and city.
My property will TOP in Q1 2011.
Still considering whether to rent it out or move in.
D15 is still too far from my parents, who are taking care of my kids full time.

rambo6
08-05-10, 15:16
One more thing to add....I find this forum one of the most informative forum for Property discussion.
UNFORTUNATELY, due to its unmoderated nature, it has also caused it to be a place to start arguments, name calling, belittling other forummers etc.....
I hope that we can all act more maturely here and discuss things in a more professional and objective way.
There's no need to belittle other's opinions or preference over here.
If you like a specific type of development or location, then jolly well go to that discussion thread or start you own thread and voice it out.
You don't have to go and spoil other people's thread by belittling his opinions, likes or ideas.

JUST MY 2 CENTS!

marktkt22
08-05-10, 23:20
wow...D15 supporters
so we have Blue, Jazzer, Kellogs and Rambo6 ...as well as me..:)

But of of course,D15 is quite a big area, with projects from siglap to Tanjong Rhu, and consist of apartments, condo etc. No wonder it the highest transacted region.

anyway...i started another thread speculating on the mRt stations location for the Eastern region line...since Mrt definitely add value to ppty.

luzman
09-05-10, 23:15
No point talking facts to Ah Neh, he can't think straight, must beat around the bush to get the facts right! :D
U are funny man Mr Smurf...U dun even know what u are talking about when u comment...what a load of rubbish out from your mouth all the time..

marktkt22
11-05-10, 00:21
Agent juz informed me ..showflat will tear down this week and project will be ready by Q2 2011 instead of Q1 2013...wow ... 2 years in advance.
well, move in earlier is good. :)

mainly 2 bedded left, studio and 3 bedder all sold out.

marktkt22
11-05-10, 00:23
U are funny man Mr Smurf...U dun even know what u are talking about when u comment...what a load of rubbish out from your mouth all the time..

I am juz a newbie but let just focus on property discussion and hope for a bullish market ahead....peace breed prosperity....

Wolverine23
14-05-10, 07:30
i almost bought the 3 bedder :(

marktkt22
16-05-10, 16:11
i almost bought the 3 bedder :(

no more 3 bedder liao...all sold out.
why ...u changed ur mind ?:)

Wolverine23
16-05-10, 16:16
no more 3 bedder liao...all sold out.
why ...u changed ur mind ?:)

one key concern is that the 3 bedder is only 883sqft...plus saw another place thats nice...

but seriously, i think tembeling residences' location is damn good. :"(

marktkt22
16-05-10, 18:56
one key concern is that the 3 bedder is only 883sqft...plus saw another place thats nice...

but seriously, i think tembeling residences' location is damn good. :"(

That my concern too...we think for a long time and estimated the dimension a bit (do some mathematics etc eg since door width are known). also, the 4rm for Dawson in HDB office....85 or 87+m2, for 4 room...meaning 3 bedder. So I guess if HDB is do-able, we should be able to live there too.

I got 2 small kids , so they share a room. The other will be a study room for them. There a bomb shelther which we used as storeroom. The design is quite squarish and no bay window,planter box so thay help in space planning. maid got to sleep in kitchen...no choice. There no WC or maid room ..:)

where your new location..convenient to tell?

marktkt22
16-05-10, 19:03
wow...D15 supporters
so we have Blue, Jazzer, Kellogs and Rambo6 ...as well as me..:)

But of of course,D15 is quite a big area, with projects from siglap to Tanjong Rhu, and consist of apartments, condo etc. No wonder it the highest transacted region.

anyway...i started another thread speculating on the mRt stations location for the Eastern region line...since Mrt definitely add value to ppty.

here quite a few D15 supporter

rambo 6-- Lucent
kellogs --- Verte
Marktkt22 -- tembeling
Blue --landed
Jazzer --? ?
wolverine23 --? ?
Bullman --2 studio in coralis for investment...:)

Wolverine23
16-05-10, 22:08
That my concern too...we think for a long time and estimated the dimension a bit (do some mathematics etc eg since door width are known). also, the 4rm for Dawson in HDB office....85 or 87+m2, for 4 room...meaning 3 bedder. So I guess if HDB is do-able, we should be able to live there too.

I got 2 small kids , so they share a room. The other will be a study room for them. There a bomb shelther which we used as storeroom. The design is quite squarish and no bay window,planter box so thay help in space planning. maid got to sleep in kitchen...no choice. There no WC or maid room ..:)

where your new location..convenient to tell?

you mean you bought #03-01?????? :scared-2:

marktkt22
16-05-10, 22:53
you mean you bought #03-01?????? :scared-2:

so where did u purchased ? ...

marktkt22
16-05-10, 22:55
there a few projects along stretch... eg Vitra , Tembeling court,
Further down, Serennia, [email protected]

...beacon edge TOP 1 years ago (just beside tembeling residence)

Wolverine23
16-05-10, 22:56
St pats loft.

So you are the guy who bought the last 3 bedder. very lucky. i really like the location ... :(

marktkt22
16-05-10, 23:05
St pats loft.

So you are the guy who bought the last 3 bedder. very lucky. i really like the location ... :(

st patr loft..that a good choice too. It quite big right.
I know where that it... my house hunting start from there... Tierra vue, st patr residence, and I saw st patr loft too... spacious. we even look s far as at eastwood green (upper east coast), cotz, parc elegance, envio, before finally settling down to current choice. :)

we like the location and easy access to amenities. It near to chij which I intent to enrol my kids next time...heee

Wolverine23
16-05-10, 23:06
st patr loft..that a good choice too. It quite big right.
I know where that it... my house hunting start from there... Tierra vue, st patr residence, and I saw st patr loft too... spacious. we even look s far as at eastwood green (upper east coast), cotz, parc elegance, envio, before finally settling down to current choice. :)

we like the location and easy access to amenities. It near to chij which I intent to enrol my kids next time...heee

hope both of us big huat... maybe next time, i can buy over your unit at tembeling :)

marktkt22
17-05-10, 23:08
hope both of us big huat... maybe next time, i can buy over your unit at tembeling :)

u can buy my neighbour, the PH , i heard it cost 1.7m ...heee heee:scared-1:
i got to stay there until boths my kids finished sec school .....
if they got into Victoria or Temask, then another 2 years. ..

Wolverine23
17-05-10, 23:38
wah ok.... then maybe i buy Parc seabreeze liao! haha

donchew76
19-05-10, 11:39
i also live in D15 and also a great supporter of D15... :)

Jazzer and I are neighbours. :D

D15 is not everyone's cup of tea. But those who like lit, really love it. Certainly a more rustic place.

bullman
19-05-10, 13:30
here quite a few D15 supporter

rambo 6-- Lucent
kellogs --- Verte
Marktkt22 -- tembeling
Blue --landed
Jazzer --? ?
wolverine23 --? ?
Bullman --2 studio in coralis for investment...:)

Huh? When did I buy 2 studios in Coralis? I bought 2 units yes but not studios. The studios were like hot cakes, most were sold with private placement of cheques and the few left at vvip were just snapped up.

Wolverine23
19-05-10, 16:30
Huh? When did I buy 2 studios in Coralis? I bought 2 units yes but not studios. The studios were like hot cakes, most were sold with private placement of cheques and the few left at vvip were just snapped up.

bullman, u very rich!

marktkt22
19-05-10, 21:51

oop, so sorry bulllman. It should read as "2 units in coralis"...or you bought more...;) really rich $$ ...

marktkt22
19-05-10, 21:53
btw, pools quite small..I think it is 11m x5m x 1.2m depth...
not really a 50m or 25m olympic pool like in a full condo....the pool in tembeling probably just for kids to play water...:)

Wolverine23
19-05-10, 22:15
not really a 50m or 25m olympic pool like in a full condo....the pool in tembeling probably just for kids to play water...:)

Bro, Tembeling residence is really just buying for the location. :)

Blue
20-05-10, 09:50
Bro, Tembeling residence is really just buying for the location. :)

And the potential upside in years to come!

teddybear
20-05-10, 10:54
:doh: Many such so called "private estates" in Katong, Siglap, and Telok Kurau. The so called "facilities", have as though don't have. Don't think better than HDB flats in D15 & D16? (at least they are not paying the heavy premium for something useless!). :banghead:

marktkt22
20-05-10, 22:43
:doh: Many such so called "private estates" in Katong, Siglap, and Telok Kurau. The so called "facilities", have as though don't have. Don't think better than HDB flats in D15 & D16? (at least they are not paying the heavy premium for something useless!). :banghead:

it okay, we went in with eye open.... i am not expecting condo facilities eg tennis court, club house, nice pool etc like Coralis etc ...we buy something that within our budget.
For me, simple apartment will do.I used to live in jurong areas HDB when I am small, and later after marriage, live in punggol HDB ...just be happy and enjoy what we have...:)

marktkt22
20-05-10, 22:45
Jazzer and I are neighbours. :Do

D15 is not everyone's cup of tea. But those who like lit, really love it. Certainly a more rustic place.

great to hear that..it certainly a nice place to me...with amentities , and near to city:)

btw, which project are u and jazzer residing in ..or is it landed..

marktkt22
20-05-10, 22:46
And the potential upside in years to come!

Thanks, Blue and wolverine23...hope for good upside in the years to come..perhap with the ERL..EASTERN REGION LINE MRT:) in 2020

Wolverine23
21-05-10, 08:25
Thanks, Blue and wolverine23...hope for good upside in the years to come..perhap with the ERL..EASTERN REGION LINE MRT:) in 2020

marktkt22, even if worst worst case scenario if market crash big-time, it is a joy to stay in D15 (and tembeling residence location is fantastic)....

Blue
21-05-10, 10:40

It is the people who stay in the development that makes the difference. Not a bunch of kiasu neighbours who bombards and try to make full use of the condo facilities they paid for. These people mentality is "Better to have it and use it to the maximum than not to have it."

Residents of boutique developments are the peaceful and generous folks who dun even bother about facilities which they have to compete and squeeze in a pool filled with multinationals :p

Why buy a house where u hv to live so upstressed and trying to keng everyday of how you can use the pool with ease?

Privacy and quietness is the key to relaxed lifestyle. Work is stressful enough, so live in style, not live in stress. :cheers6:

Blue
21-05-10, 10:42
marktkt22, even if worst worst case scenario if market crash big-time, it is a joy to stay in D15 (and tembeling residence location is fantastic)....

D15 prices are stable and will not be subjected to market crashes. The residents here are mainly made up of senior management executives, entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, golden spoon white horses, and Ministers of Parliament, not forgeting our dearest President Nathan!

urban
21-05-10, 11:50
D15 prices are stable and will not be subjected to market crashes. The residents here are mainly made up of senior management executives, entrepreneurs, sole proprietors, golden spoon white horses, and Ministers of Parliament, not forgeting our dearest President Nathan!

We also have homeless beach campers. (Correction: temporarily displaced due to irresponsible personal actions unrelated to government policies)

mantrix
21-05-10, 12:02
It is the people who stay in the development that makes the difference. Not a bunch of kiasu neighbours who bombards and try to make full use of the condo facilities they paid for. These people mentality is "Better to have it and use it to the maximum than not to have it."

Residents of boutique developments are the peaceful and generous folks who dun even bother about facilities which they have to compete and squeeze in a pool filled with multinationals :p

Why buy a house where u hv to live so upstressed and trying to keng everyday of how you can use the pool with ease?

Privacy and quietness is the key to relaxed lifestyle. Work is stressful enough, so live in style, not live in stress. :cheers6:

Fully agree - that's why having stayed in a mass market condo I will not go back again.

teddybear
21-05-10, 13:46
Residents of boutique developments don't want to use facilities? Seems like it is a case of little to NO FACILITIES to use! :p

You are implying that the only swimming pool they built is designed for the dogs to swim, not humans since their residents can't be bothered to use the facilities? (As for that sort of size humans can hit the other end of the pool with just 2-3 strokes). :doh: I can imagine how stressful it is for human to swim in such pool since 2-3 strokes only have to turn around again. :banghead:

Blue
21-05-10, 17:45
Residents of boutique developments don't want to use facilities? Seems like it is a case of little to NO FACILITIES to use! :p

You are implying that the only swimming pool they built is designed for the dogs to swim, not humans since their residents can't be bothered to use the facilities? (As for that sort of size humans can hit the other end of the pool with just 2-3 strokes). :doh: I can imagine how stressful it is for human to swim in such pool since 2-3 strokes only have to turn around again. :banghead:

See what I meant by "kiasu neighours"? Ai pi ai qi, ai dua liap ni :doh: These pple think they own the pool in the condo and everyday use it to the max. Some even shit inside the pool so nobody else dare to use it. :scared-5:

It's not the size (of the pool) tat matters, it's the quality (of life with privacy and peace) tat matters.

But to that BEAR, it is :2cents: tat matters cos he just NATO. He just like to complain about every development as though the world owes him everything. He shouldn't be here on this earth bec he doesn't understand the basics of economics. He still dreams to pay HDB price for a condo with large olympic size pool, tennis court and 6 lifts to serve 100 units located in the prime district. :D

He should change his name to Dreamer or Joker. At the end of the day, he is just a teddy bear...sorry, an unadorable old rugged teddy bear being dumped in the wastebin by an ah gua who used it to wipe off his ka chng after being poked by banglahs in a small little dark street in Little India. :rolleyes:

teddybear
21-05-10, 22:04
Wah, so bad in your estate? I have never heard of such situation in other estates! :p Probably the dogs swim, shit and pee inside the pool?
Since every boutique residential apartments' estate nowsadays also come with a swimming pool that is so small that for human to swim just need 2-3 strokes to reach the other end of the pool, I presume these are built for the dogs of the residents instead? Didn't know boutique developments' dogs so good life have private swimming pool :D
Those who have no dog or hate dog better keep clear of these boutique private residential apartments / estates! :scared-2:

See what I meant by "kiasu neighours"? Ai pi ai qi, ai dua liap ni :doh: These pple think they own the pool in the condo and everyday use it to the max. Some even shit inside the pool so nobody else dare to use it. :scared-5:

It's not the size (of the pool) tat matters, it's the quality (of life with privacy and peace) tat matters.

But to that BEAR, it is :2cents: tat matters cos he just NATO. He just like to complain about every development as though the world owes him everything. He shouldn't be here on this earth bec he doesn't understand the basics of economics. He still dreams to pay HDB price for a condo with large olympic size pool, tennis court and 6 lifts to serve 100 units located in the prime district. :D

He should change his name to Dreamer or Joker. At the end of the day, he is just a teddy bear...sorry, an unadorable old rugged teddy bear being dumped in the wastebin by an ah gua who used it to wipe off his ka chng after being poked by banglahs in a small little dark street in Little India. :rolleyes:

devilplate
21-05-10, 22:24
Boutique apts maybe good for self stay. currently staying in one...my 25m puny pool still swimmable la...not 2-3 strokes...i counted around 10-12strokes...:D
usually, nobody swims...so its kind of my own pte pool...haha

staying in boutique apts, u get to know ur neighbours or estate very well...i noe almost all the residents. luckily, most of them r vy nice ppl. For ppl who loves to mingle ard...boutique apts does hf its own advantage and charm.

however, i do miss my 50m lap pool in my previous estate. :(

Wolverine23
22-05-10, 03:20

bro Blue,

please dun use such words to hurt him... probably he is just too fat to use the nice small sized pools. :(

:beats-me-man:

marktkt22
22-05-10, 22:08
btw, received this from the agent, also saw in strait times advert...
2 bedroom 798K onward ....:)
2 bedroom pH -1.168m
only 2 bedder left, all studio and 3 bedder sold.
probably 4-5 two bedder left, incl ph

Wolverine23
22-05-10, 22:22
2 bedroom pH -1.168m

if they lower the price by 10%, i mught consider :)

facing is not too ideal for these units...

noblebaby
22-05-10, 22:23
75% SOLD right?

2 bedroom pH -1.168m

marktkt22
23-05-10, 00:33
75% SOLD right?

yes, 75% sold. small project, 19 units.
75% sold mean 4-5 more 2 bedder unsold:)

marktkt22
23-05-10, 00:37
if they lower the price by 10%, i mught consider :)

facing is not too ideal for these units...

agree, the facing not too ideal...they may have to reduce price to sell the 2 bedders...:) ...they want to tear down showflat too to start construction..usually, developer made profit if 50-60% sold, i heard

I heard St Patr residence also not fully sold but showflat also tore down, construction started too...that was like few months back..

Wolverine23
23-05-10, 07:59
agree, the facing not too ideal...they may have to reduce price to sell the 2 bedders...:) ...they want to tear down showflat too to start construction..usually, developer made profit if 50-60% sold, i heard

I heard St Patr residence also not fully sold but showflat also tore down, construction started too...that was like few months back..

hey..u ask yr agent how much lower they can reduce the 2 bedder and PM me????

marktkt22
26-05-10, 13:53
hi, ... anyone bought any unit in tembeling residence in this forum... ??
;)

marktkt22
30-05-10, 22:18

Carpark is at level 1..no underground carpark for apartment.
so, pool at attic....from artist impression and rendering...it seem not bad leh...:)

Wild Falcon
30-05-10, 23:51
Sometimes I really wonder why in such small development, developer cannot just build a basement carpark and give residents more landscape, communal facilities or nice pool on the first floor? I mean the land area is already so small - that is the minimal a developer should do and not cut corners and save costs everywhere.

so, pool at attic....from artist impression and rendering...it seem not bad leh...:)

teddybear
31-05-10, 08:14
Basement carpark is so so much more expensive! Developers will resort to all means to cut costs unless they are selling premium products but then those premium products will need to sell at a "premium"!

Another cost cutting measure they like to introduce is the "all-glass ceiling-to-floor wall facade". Glass so much cheaper than concrete wall! 20 years from then and who is foot the bill to replace these glass walls? :scared-2:

Sometimes I really wonder why in such small development, developer cannot just build a basement carpark and give residents more landscape, communal facilities or nice pool on the first floor? I mean the land area is already so small - that is the minimal a developer should do and not cut corners and save costs everywhere.

marktkt22
31-05-10, 14:15
Basement carpark is so so much more expensive! Developers will resort to all means to cut costs unless they are selling premium products but then those premium products will need to sell at a "premium"!

Another cost cutting measure they like to introduce is the "all-glass ceiling-to-floor wall facade". Glass so much cheaper than concrete wall! 20 years from then and who is foot the bill to replace these glass walls? :scared-2:

Thx,Teddy bear ,wild falcon... I must agree.
hee, btw, just a coincidence that both your nick are "animals"..no pun intended.:)

1)It be good to have a basement carpark and then more space for facilities. Nowadays, all corporations are profit orientated. All must a/c to the nvestors so no way they splurge on costly basement carpark for you.

2) Agree...all glass is cheaper than concrete. Nice to look at, but after 20 years, someone must pay the bill....well, let come to that 20 yr later.

3) Actually, if you look at the density of built -up vs those old projects 10-15 year ago, you will see that current projects are ALL very dense.
"...Enbloc 100 units then built 300 units on same land etc"..

As consumer or buyer, we dont have much of a choice as that is the trend now. There is also the crazy planter box and balcony + bay window.
Luckky URA 2010 regulation rule out the planter box and bay window.

The worst is those projects with big planter box on big balcony and then follow by thick bay window...:banghead:

Good thing on tembeling...no planter, no bay window and balcony is at living room with a decent size and okay view.:D

Blue
01-06-10, 10:47
Bro, you dun hv to explain / clarify / debate so much to those two toy animals. Can't you see their hidden agenda / ill intentions after seeing so many of their anti-D15 posts? :doh:

The earth continues to spin, the sun continues to rise every morning, D15 continues to be highly demanded even though they are making garbage remarks to downplay the area.

marktkt22
05-06-10, 20:31
showflat teared down. sat strait times no longer has the advert.
the remaining four 2, 2+1 bedder and one pH will be sold by agent, i guess. the facing of the 2 bedder not as good, while studio and 3 bedder were all sold out quite a while ago.

actually, for rental purpose..I think facing should probably not be a main concern.:)

Wolverine23
06-06-10, 08:16
showflat teared down. sat strait times no longer has the advert.
the remaining four 2, 2+1 bedder and one pH will be sold by agent, i guess. the facing of the 2 bedder not as good, while studio and 3 bedder were all sold out quite a while ago.

actually, for rental purpose..I think facing should probably not be a main concern.:)

actually, i tend to disagree. Tenants would want to choose a good facing too?

Wild Falcon
06-06-10, 11:42
Don't be so sensitive. Just commenting generally on cheap devts cutting corners with no basement carpark. I do hv an investment in D15 but I believe in being impartial. I actually think this district at today's price is over valued with horrible yields. The tenants here pay 3k type n not better than suburbs. And I hate all the cheapskate devts sprouting in this area that cheapen the entire area.
Bro, you dun hv to explain / clarify / debate so much to those two toy animals. Can't you see their hidden agenda / ill intentions after seeing so many of their anti-D15 posts? :doh:

The earth continues to spin, the sun continues to rise every morning, D15 continues to be highly demanded even though they are making garbage remarks to downplay the area.

marktkt22
19-06-10, 00:12
2 new projects in the vicinity...as i drove by...

1) Trivole by sustained land, off koon seng road...
2) tembeling studio, opposite tembeling residence...25 units, by roxy land.:)

marktkt22
19-06-10, 00:15
2 new projects in the vicinity...as i drove by...

1) Trivole by sustained land, off koon seng road...
2) tembeling studio, opposite tembeling residence...25 units, by roxy land.:)

heard from agent....didnt see the layout
:cheers6:
trivole still has planter box, bay window etc.
tembeling studio has no planter box,bay window but also no bomb shelter (so no storage area) and it quite MM...

marktkt22
21-07-10, 23:12
3 units left (2 penthouse, 2 and 2+1 and one 2+1 bedder)....
construction has begun and is at level one/two ...
The 3 bedder PH was transacted at $1.6m..just saw the caveat..:)

devilplate
21-07-10, 23:43
3 units left (2 penthouse, 2 and 2+1 and one 2+1 bedder)....
construction has begun and is at level one/two ...
The 3 bedder PH was transacted at $1.6m..just saw the caveat..:)

u bot a unit there?

the flrplan is nice for the 2bedder. quite near to katong mall

marktkt22
14-08-10, 15:34
last unit left, 2 bedrm PH...as told by my agent.
1001sqft, 1.098m neg, so worked out ~ 1096 psf...
I think this is lower than the new project...studio@tembeling,by Roxy.. starting at 1200psf .....:)

anyway, they are quite fast, now at level 3 construction,

OscarKa
29-08-10, 00:24
checked st701>properties, looks like the last unit is sold as well.

some owner asking for "7XX only" for studio. think the subsale prices will keep going upwards?:scared-4:

marktkt22
27-11-10, 00:35
:)
checked st701>properties, looks like the last unit is sold as well.

some owner asking for "7XX only" for studio. think the subsale prices will keep going upwards?:scared-4:

Few sellers, and with the price of nearby tembling studio, there r gd price support . Wait for Katong mall to open, and the eastern region line mrt ..it may get even better for d15:)

OscarKa
03-12-10, 17:54
:)

Few sellers, and with the price of nearby tembling studio, there r gd price support . Wait for Katong mall to open, and the eastern region line mrt ..it may get even better for d15:)
No concrete news abt ERL & its station locations yet.

When is Katong mall opening? Should be happening! :)

marktkt22
16-12-10, 23:10
my guess katong mall opening is latest by end 2011 ...or early 2012....

Btw, tembeling residence some of the external paintwork is done...TOP should be possible latest by Q3 2011....

studio@Tembeling showflat demolished and construction has also started,..:)

any forumer has vested interest in these 2 projects in tembeling,,,:)

solarius
19-12-10, 07:42
yup bought a 2+1 @ studios.. hope it's not a bad decision

OscarKa
19-12-10, 11:49
Managed to find e-brochure for Studios@Tembeling

But can't find the e-brochure for Tembeling Residence using Google.

Anyone can post the link?
Thanks.

marktkt22
20-12-10, 04:49
yup bought a 2+1 @ studios.. hope it's not a bad decision
In my own view, this area is good for own stay since it near to school and amenities, and sleaze in joo chiat is being clear up . If for investment,maybe the erl mrt will bring price appreciatn, if station r near enough to us .

marktkt22
20-12-10, 04:52
Managed to find e-brochure for Studios@Tembeling

But can't find the e-brochure for Tembeling Residence using Google.

Anyone can post the link?
Thanks.

Hi, this projt dun have ebrochure, i think. Try getting the layout from property website, which r scan in by the agents,

marktkt22
20-12-10, 05:00
Hi solarius, thx for your post.
I m vested in tembling residence, for own stay.

marktkt22
24-01-11, 01:07
not sure any forumer vested in these areas.... the tembeling residence almost completed...trees planted, lighting all up. Seem that no futher construction is on-going, could likely TOP within next 2-3 months...:)

marktkt22
24-01-11, 01:10
now that allt he walls, fence are done up, it seem that distance between tembeling residence and the 2 neighbouing projects on the left/right .. (beacon edge, tembeling gove) is still okay ..not too near.

i think the studios in tembeling residence faced beacon edge..:)

marktkt22
17-02-11, 22:41
finally...projt has TOP.
The wire fence at the left and right flanking beacon and tembeling grove is not concrete..just a fence indeed.

has to wait for bank and cheque to clear, then can take keys. already ..surveyor fee seem high as there are only 19 units.:eek:

water
19-02-11, 14:23
How long did it take to build Tembeling Residence?

Seems like it TOP very fast as compared to other projects! :scared-4:

mcmlxxvi
19-02-11, 17:15

Of course. Its such a small project.

Wolverine23
19-02-11, 19:32
finally...projt has TOP.
The wire fence at the left and right flanking beacon and tembeling grove is not concrete..just a fence indeed.

has to wait for bank and cheque to clear, then can take keys. already ..surveyor fee seem high as there are only 19 units.:eek:

congrats! good investment! :)

marktkt22
20-02-11, 10:07

I think it take abt 1yr to top. projected date is end 2012, so it abt 1yr ahead of schedule

marktkt22
20-02-11, 10:09
congrats! good investment! :)

Thanks pal . your oasis@ elias is also a gd investment .

marktkt22
20-02-11, 21:16
oop...sorry ..my mistake...oasis @ elias is by wolverine 77. got him mixed up with u,..:doh: ...

mcmlxxvi
21-02-11, 12:47
Hi solarius, thx for your post.
I m vested in tembling residence, for own stay.

Some pics of the place and inside the unit would be marvellous! :D

marktkt22
22-02-11, 09:35
still waiting for developer to rcv the cheques from lawyer and bank,keep u all posted, :)

marktkt22
13-03-11, 14:52
... busy with look for renov, getting furniture etc...will post the picture of the unit soon...btw, it come with false ceiling already so that great...

has check the units...no major defects, mainly some cosmetic defects here and there...which the developer is rectifiying. It not too small, and very regular shaped..so that make it quite spacious (if you are okay with a 3 bedde at 82m2)... room size quite decent. Unblock view for all rooms..and very breezy during all my visit, no noon sun...as confirmed.

some pple have started renov and furnishing has move in.... wow, they sure are fast. i am still finalizing the renov guy...:eek:

mantrix
13-03-11, 20:46
... busy with look for renov, getting furniture etc...will post the picture of the unit soon...btw, it come with false ceiling already so that great...

has check the units...no major defects, mainly some cosmetic defects here and there...which the developer is rectifiying. It not too small, and very regular shaped..so that make it quite spacious (if you are okay with a 3 bedde at 82m2)... room size quite decent. Unblock view for all rooms..and very breezy during all my visit, no noon sun...as confirmed.

some pple have started renov and furnishing has move in.... wow, they sure are fast. i am still finalizing the renov guy...:eek:

what's the view like?

Blue
14-03-11, 14:50
Now worth at least $1200psf? :cool:

silver023
18-03-11, 20:55

1 bedders cheapest asking $1488psf!

marktkt22
18-03-11, 21:44
what's the view like?

sorry late reply .... both the room 1,2 can see the pool (tembeling grove pool actually)...very nice view at night.

master and living room view of landed property roof ceiling....since all are low density building...it really very breezy whole day long...:)

mcmlxxvi
18-03-11, 21:44
How long is the pool ah?

marktkt22
18-03-11, 21:45

Thanks, that good news ...really happy. some of the owners start to move in already ... :)

marktkt22
18-03-11, 22:18
How long is the pool ah?

it a small pool.... 1.2m depth, more for my kids to play.
This is a small project, apartment, small pool...not those olympic size pool in mega condo project... fine for me..

attached a picture. first time attaching a picture ..hope it work.

marktkt22
18-03-11, 22:31

hi mcmlxvvi....some pictures of the balcony and living room ( just anyhow snapped with my phone)...:) will posted picture of the rest of the rooms next time..kinda a pity.. none of the forumer is my neighbours in this project..

marktkt22
18-03-11, 22:32

good to see you in this thread again, Blue ..:)

marktkt22
18-03-11, 22:36
1 bedders cheapest asking $1488psf!

heard from owner that 2nd floor .. studio all secured tenants..good news i think:)

mcmlxxvi
18-03-11, 22:50
it a small pool.... 1.2m depth, more for my kids to play.
This is a small project, apartment, small pool...not those olympic size pool in mega condo project... fine for me..

attached a picture. first time attaching a picture ..hope it work.
Nice! Looks good

mcmlxxvi
18-03-11, 22:57
hi mcmlxvvi....some pictures of the balcony and living room ( just anyhow snapped with my phone)...:) will posted picture of the rest of the rooms next time..kinda a pity.. none of the forumer is my neighbours in this project..
Thanks! Am sure it will look really beautiful after your reno.

marktkt22
20-03-11, 22:18
what's the view like?
late reply ...here the unblocked view i mean... from the master room...refer to earlier posting which also has the view from balcony...
okay, got to get busy with my choosing the renov theme, design..furnitures, curtain, colour... etc etc..tiring:) but happy..

marktkt22
13-04-11, 23:29
.Most of the units are rented out successfully...

jezz
14-04-11, 08:58
Hi can u take some snaps of how tembresid exterior look like? I recalled a very lean and narrow dev side by side with studio temb and another * tembeling dev.

mcmlxxvi
14-04-11, 22:38
late reply ...here the unblocked view i mean... from the master room...refer to earlier posting which also has the view from balcony...
okay, got to get busy with my choosing the renov theme, design..furnitures, curtain, colour... etc etc..tiring:) but happy..

Hmmm din realise the window frame a bit thick....make it look less sleek...

marktkt22
15-04-11, 00:53
Hi can u take some snaps of how tembresid exterior look like? I recalled a very lean and narrow dev side by side with studio temb and another * tembeling dev.

temb residence is flanked by 2 rather " board size" apartment - beacon edge (enbloc from pumpkin garden, i think) and temb grove (quite a old apartment) . no small lean devt beside it.

i check around... tembeling residence former site is song tat boarding house (it a student hostel + hotel)...and hence such a rect regular plot...

in my view, I think better to get projt from regular plot than from terrace house...as it more regularity.

temb studio is very long and elongated as it is acquired from 2 or 4 terrace... i think, front and back. so it is nested among terrace house. I think u are referring to tembeling studio..:)

best option, go and take a look....

marktkt22
15-04-11, 00:58
Hmmm din realise the window frame a bit thick....make it look less sleek...

agree , but to me , it very good....for kids (can tahan knocking by tri cycle) :) in term of appearance, it make sort of thick , less sleek...

I was at JLB residence (D17/18), at loyang... the window or wall cum-glass is so thin ...that it make me scared..if any kids's bicycle knock into it, sure crack (whole wall i mean). cos i have naught kids who like to drive recklessly around in their bicyce or tricycle..

marktkt22
15-04-11, 01:00
i found that under property guru, you check for tembeling residence, you can get quite a lot of pictures...interior, exterior, 2 bedder PH, 3 bedder..., and studio....:)

kellogs
15-04-11, 07:29
Hi Mark,

Have you found any ID to recommend your unit?

I am looking for one as well ... the verte is damm SLOW!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

jezz
15-04-11, 08:48
i found that under property guru, you check for tembeling residence, you can get quite a lot of pictures...interior, exterior, 2 bedder PH, 3 bedder..., and studio....:)

I saw the pics. Is looking into another window of neighboring unit and pretty close proximity too. Unless u r 6 floor then u might got better unopen but looks like proximity is still very near.

I heard of beacon edge. Got people compliments the dev very good finishing and I suppose is bugger in scale than tembresid.

mcmlxxvi
15-04-11, 08:50
agree , but to me , it very good....for kids (can tahan knocking by tri cycle) :) in term of appearance, it make sort of thick , less sleek...

I was at JLB residence (D17/18), at loyang... the window or wall cum-glass is so thin ...that it make me scared..if any kids's bicycle knock into it, sure crack (whole wall i mean). cos i have naught kids who like to drive recklessly around in their bicyce or tricycle..

Yes from safety aspect definitely true!

marktkt22
16-04-11, 10:56
Hi kellogs,
Got an id, now work in progress, should be done by early may. He from futuredesigns in fullerton, recommend by fren. So far, so gd.
As it for own stay, we use some wall paper, wall decal, invisible grille,paintings etc, . Once done, i post up some pic.
Pm me if u need the detailed contact.

marktkt22
16-04-11, 12:30
Hi jezz
1.First of all, most apartment are build in close proximity so certain unit will be facing neighbours projt. That partly why apartment r cheaper.

2.True, beacon edge r bigger land size as it was enbloc from another older apartment. I see a 3 bedder there, it quite gd in size and layout. Do go and chk it out. But again, it in close proximity, as it an apartment.

3.Go further down tembeling road, there r vitra and tembeling court, u can refer to their thread in d15 for info, and also chk it out on site. Both r apartment.

4. Take a look at the 3 frontal units in tembeling res. It rather unblocked, w good view.

5.of course, high rise condo have v gd view eg coralis, parc seabreeze, but also more exp.

Hope you find something u fancy.

marktkt22
16-04-11, 12:37
Hi kellogs, u can chk out the versilia@ hai@ thread for info on Renov. i got a lot of info fr there. BIC is an active contributor to that thread.

marktkt22
16-04-11, 23:01
song tat boarding house... 246 tembeling road ...:) ...
the predecessor of temb residence

mcmlxxvi
17-04-11, 07:48
In land scarce Singapore, to get unblocked view is a luxury not a given. Esp if you also want to be near human life and traffic and amenities. Simple basic Geography lesson from high school taught us all that. Settlement patterns. So increasingly we need to live with looking into each others houses and respecting other privacy. Its there but you dont have to look! Projects like Tembeling Residence, Celestia, Kembangan Suites provide an unblocked sky pool so for that occasional need to feel the breeze and unblocked freedom you may just take a lift to go up and enjoy. Even if your curtains permanently drawn 3/4 it doesn't hurt so much.

jezz
17-04-11, 15:57
Hi

That's very useful thanks 

Well unfortunately I am a city pax and used to staying near amenities such as great world and currently hv few proj in d10 and 12. Hope 1 day I get to live nearer to the coast but that will be proj like the shore with high rise and sky garden etc so apt in tumbling road or lorong sthg with not work for me

Glad that your 3 bedders have open view. Undstd of close proximity but Thd studio at tr really cannot lah as it us so near looking into other neighbor. I dun wanna see some r rated scene Hee...

I was wondering the silver fir which is closer to mrt and higher floor whether this is a better cheaper option.

Also amber road projects very Sui leh such as aristo. Is def worth to get a higher flr with sea view than bed view 

Can u send us your after id pics once completed

Hi jezz
1.First of all, most apartment are build in close proximity so certain unit will be facing neighbours projt. That partly why apartment r cheaper.

2.True, beacon edge r bigger land size as it was enbloc from another older apartment. I see a 3 bedder there, it quite gd in size and layout. Do go and chk it out. But again, it in close proximity, as it an apartment.

3.Go further down tembeling road, there r vitra and tembeling court, u can refer to their thread in d15 for info, and also chk it out on site. Both r apartment.

4. Take a look at the 3 frontal units in tembeling res. It rather unblocked, w good view.

5.of course, high rise condo have v gd view eg coralis, parc seabreeze, but also more exp.

Hope you find something u fancy.

marktkt22
20-04-11, 18:46
Hi jezz,
If u r a high rise city dweller, then apartment projt in temb,telok kurau, is prob not to your liking. The temb studio proximity r quite typical of apartment though.

No experience w silver fir,so cant comment, that at haig,butterworth area rite?

Amber area a lot of nice looking high rise eg esta, aristo, even silver sea,cape, or nearer, u have the parc seabreeze, coralis etc. No exp w them so cant comment, u can refer to their thread in the forum for more info.

marktkt22
20-04-11, 18:50
To add on, with Esta and of course, one amber.,twin brother

water
20-04-11, 19:32

That good! U happen to know the rental rate for the one bed room apartment?

silver023
20-04-11, 19:54
That good! U happen to know the rental rate for the one bed room apartment?

$2200-$2500 for F/F

devilplate
20-04-11, 20:00
looks like newly TOPed MM rental starts from 2k nowadays regardless of location....

water
20-04-11, 20:08
$2200-$2500 for F/F

Wa! That quite good rental yield!

water
20-04-11, 20:09
looks like newly TOPed MM rental starts from 2k nowadays regardless of location....

Inclusive of those 3xx sq ft MM?

devilplate
20-04-11, 20:13
Inclusive of those 3xx sq ft MM?

u can pretend to be a renter and try to rent a less den 2yo MM (any size).....see can get below 2k anot lor:D

marktkt22
21-04-11, 14:26
Or go property guru, chk out the rental rate. The asking rate or guide r posted there. I saw the 2 bedder, asking 3 to 3.5k. The 3 bedder asking 4 to 4.2k, . It asking rate, not the finalized rate thought. 2 bedder is 60+m2, 3 bedder 82m2. It from memory, pls chk ppty guru for latest info.

jezz
29-04-11, 18:43
Or go property guru, chk out the rental rate. The asking rate or guide r posted there. I saw the 2 bedder, asking 3 to 3.5k. The 3 bedder asking 4 to 4.2k, . It asking rate, not the finalized rate thought. 2 bedder is 60+m2, 3 bedder 82m2. It from memory, pls chk ppty guru for latest info.

Hi marktkt would like to check with u is the windows thicker than what we see in some of the newly TOP apt and condo. Reason I am asking because from propertyguru it looks thick. The older Condo and apt I have came across are all thick windows with thick white coated painted framing, like Quintet and Metropolitan. Some people either hate it or like it. I belong to the latter who dun really appreciate thicker framing because it made the window kind of small you know. Hope no offense.

marktkt22
30-04-11, 00:09
Yes, it prob thicker.
It ok for me as thin windows made me feel uneasy, cos kids play w bicycle and go around knock here and there.
In fact, it was a pleasant surprise to me. Window not shown in showflat.
Renov almost done, finally.

jezz
30-04-11, 10:33
Yes, it prob thicker.
It ok for me as thin windows made me feel uneasy, cos kids play w bicycle and go around knock here and there.
In fact, it was a pleasant surprise to me. Window not shown in showflat.
Renov almost done, finally.

glad that thick windows work for you...yeah certainly make a lot of sense for kids' protection purpose. pls share your reno pic once is done : )

DC33_2008
30-04-11, 12:15
There is a new building regulation that requires tempered glass for balcony to be laminated as there is a few incidents of shattered glass from the balcony and fell to the ground.

devilplate
30-04-11, 13:21
There is a new building regulation that requires tempered glass for balcony to be laminated as there is a few incidents of shattered glass from the balcony and fell to the ground.

latest S&P got new inclusion about glass shattering too

marktkt22
01-05-11, 10:57
Tembeling is tempered glass for window and balcony.
Invisible grille up, Renov almost done.
I Am going to watch ge2011 at my new house.
Hope there be a new chapter for singapore, that nite.:)

Majulah singapura....i

jezz
01-05-11, 11:16
Tembeling is tempered glass for window and balcony.
Invisible grille up, Renov almost done.
I Am going to watch ge2011 at my new house.
Hope there be a new chapter for singapore, that nite.:)

Majulah singapura....i

Well I'm speechless and don't know what to say. Stamped stamped

marktkt22
01-05-11, 14:37
Oops, too serious, comment not appropriate for this thread.
Kinda busy, i try to post up more pic.
Btw, thick windows great for sound proof.

jezz
01-05-11, 16:53
Oops, too serious, comment not appropriate for this thread.
Kinda busy, i try to post up more pic.
Btw, thick windows great for sound proof.

Thks look fwd seeing your Reno

jezz
01-05-11, 16:56
Well I'm speechless and don't know what to say. Stamped stamped

Wow invisible grill. Looks really cool. Sure the "cost will not be as low as our education". 

Stamped stamped. I dunno what to say....

marktkt22
06-05-11, 00:10
Juz found out from Renov guy, actually thick window good for sound proofing
The fascina glass window really reduce external sound by a lot.
Cool, :)

jezz
06-05-11, 09:09
I'm glad thicker windows work best for u. I must confess I go for appearance than functional heh heh. Thinner windows normally come with sleeker aluminum framing which go well with curtains and the wall color. Of cos thicker ones too. Correct me if I'm wrong yours come with white powdered coated framing?

Btw could u share your Reno pics? I'm sure it will look very nice esp with your invisible grill window. Cheers.

marktkt22
06-05-11, 09:56
So sorry for delay,
Renov done, i try to post up the pic within these few days.
Busy following up ge2011, for this wk.

marktkt22
06-05-11, 11:53
Yes, it come complete with white powder coated frame.
Saw your posting in several district, house hunting ?

jezz
06-05-11, 14:29
Yes, it come complete with white powder coated frame.
Saw your posting in several district, house hunting ?

yup, wanna get a rural 2 bedders...was looking at foresque but not comfortable with the price.

the vision project next door is open for sale (land i mean)...hopefully looking at $7xx for a decent 900sqft 2bedders, you think is possible?

mcmlxxvi
06-05-11, 17:38

Fragrance projects uses Fascina as a rule as well...

devilplate
06-05-11, 18:57

yes...vy good quality

fragrance does smell good smtimes:rolleyes:

jezz
07-05-11, 14:37

City regency by fragrance also same thick fascina window. Good for a certain layer of ultra sunlight protection. 

marktkt22
09-05-11, 23:16
attached are pictures of the invis grille...:)
installation. After installation...it blend in well, especially in daytime..cannot really see anything unless you really look for it

marktkt22
09-05-11, 23:44
kids room grille ...kids room have a nice pool view of tembeling grove (neighbouring projt)..:) both the kids room face the pool...

basically, all the 3 rooms have an unblock view. master room share the same view as balcony...so unless someone built an apartment in the midst of landed home...the view is still good.

recent weather is terrible. Even though i only have morning sun .. i am going to get some solar film...and hopefully reduce the heat. initially thot dun need, but now..the temp is so hot , even in morning.

marktkt22
09-05-11, 23:48
attached are some pictures of the foyer, dining area and master room....as well as the kids room..TV set is still not mounted...in the master room.okay, that should be enou pic..before I get flamed as this is not a renov forum. :scared-3:

Jezz ...try to post pictures of your unit and the unique window you mentioned. where are you located in, which district and which project?:)

marktkt22
10-05-11, 00:09
...use wall paper and decal to brighten up the place..
will be adding 1x ikea painting ..as final touch up....a bright red rose :scared-4: (above the white sofa)

mcmlxxvi
10-05-11, 20:46
installation. After installation...it blend in well, especially in daytime..cannot really see anything unless you really look for it

Oh i saw your workers doing it up when i walked by checking out the area... You the Indian guy walking around them? ;)

mcmlxxvi
10-05-11, 21:37
will be adding 1x ikea painting ..as final touch up....a bright red rose :scared-4: (above the white sofa)

Luv your kitchen cabinet doors design!

devilplate
10-05-11, 21:44
Luv your kitchen cabinet doors design!
It's not a kitchen cabinet lor:p

marktkt22
10-05-11, 23:58
Oh i saw your workers doing it up when i walked by checking out the area... You the Indian guy walking around them? ;)
I am a Chinese, maybe that Indian one of the worker:)

marktkt22
11-05-11, 00:04
Thanks, i think that the shoe cabinet you meant.
Didnt put in the kitchen as it messy due to moving.
There a family potrait near tv console,so i didn't post that too.
Tv console is a triangular design, same laminate as foyer.
Today, main gate installed.:doh:

marktkt22
11-05-11, 00:17
Hi devilplate, mcm, jezz
Do drop by if you are in the vicinity.
Guess you. all have an idea of my unit by now.

Mcm and jezz r ladies, i guess, while devilplate r guy. .:doh:

jezz
11-05-11, 01:20
Hi devilplate, mcm, jezz
Do drop by if you are in the vicinity.
Guess you. all have an idea of my unit by now.

Mcm and jezz r ladies, i guess, while devilplate r guy. .:doh:

alamak...guess wrongly lah. i m MR leh :banghead:

jezz
11-05-11, 01:23

hi mark

nice layout, simple and clean. most importantly safety is the key factor for your 2 kids

luv the grille window. looks really invisible though

except for some furnitures which don't blend in so well, otherwise i think your carpentary work and design are very good

thanks for offering the pics

mcmlxxvi
14-05-11, 17:14
alamak...guess wrongly lah. i m MR leh :banghead:

Wa lao why u say i lady.... Is it becoz i too kaypo lol :tongue3:

mcmlxxvi
14-05-11, 17:18

Woops wahaha bad bro devil point out my toopid mistake.... But what is it then? Looks like near main door. What do u call these? Mantelpiece? Reception??. :D

mcmlxxvi
14-05-11, 17:23
Thanks, i think that the shoe cabinet you meant.
Didnt put in the kitchen as it messy due to moving.
There a family potrait near tv console,so i didn't post that too.
Tv console is a triangular design, same laminate as foyer.
Today, main gate installed.:doh:

Ah shoe cab i see... Well really pei fu your efforts to really do up the place. So homeproud. I miss that feeling - now my properties are becoming like commodities anytime can sell off type.... .. .

jezz
14-05-11, 17:59
Ah shoe cab i see... Well really pei fu your efforts to really do up the place. So homeproud. I miss that feeling - now my properties are becoming like commodities anytime can sell off type.... .. .

yah i was telling him that it is very luxury to do up such shoe cabinet lor

marktkt22
26-05-11, 10:28
Yo, any forumer with vested interest in tembeling ? any neighbours.?

bullman
26-05-11, 13:42
Yo, any forumer with vested interest in tembeling ? any neighbours.?

If you really want to know, I have a rental unit there.

I must say that developer did a good job for this development in terms of the quality of fittings and finishing.

I din expect them to use Grohe taps and rain showers at the price that they were selling. The marble flooring used is also high grade. The only complaint that I received was the absence of cabinet below the wash basin in the bathrooms. I had to engage my own contractor for that.

marktkt22
27-05-11, 01:16
Hi, thanks, at least one response.
Agreed, i also install my own vanity cabinets.
Btw, dont really know how to appreciate rainshower, nothing v special although it should be costly, grohe , ha ha
Kitchen should have a bit. More cabinets perhaps.
But developer really generous with the sockets, so many, v convenient.

If you really want to know, I have a rental unit there.

I must say that developer did a good job for this development in terms of the quality of fittings and finishing.

I din expect them to use Grohe taps and rain showers at the price that they were selling. The marble flooring used is also high grade. The only complaint that I received was the absence of cabinet below the wash basin in the bathrooms. I had to engage my own contractor for that.

marktkt22
27-05-11, 01:20
Bullman,
If i recall, u have 2 studios at Coralis too.
U buy any units in aurealis ? :doh:

jezz
27-05-11, 09:26
Btw, dont really know how to appreciate rainshower, nothing v special although it should be costly, grohe , ha ha

I do agreed. Prefer more kitchen cabinets esp if some kitchen build on baywindow might as well fill them up.

I also prefer sanity cabinet below the basin but not on wall. Vetro gave full mirror in my bathroom, just nice for me. Any cabinets built to cover up the mirror will simply spoil the look

TR quality delivered. Cool.

bullman
27-05-11, 09:53

There are really a lot of power sockets. I remember that in the MBR, there are double sockets on both sides of the bed and also a double socket at the foot.

Correct on Coralis but did not go for Auralis as its the same psf but at a less ideal location.

Jonathan0503
27-05-11, 10:12
How is the price of Coralis now? Any subsale?

devilplate
27-05-11, 10:16
There are really a lot of power sockets. I remember that in the MBR, there are double sockets on both sides of the bed and also a double socket at the foot.

Correct on Coralis but did not go for Auralis as its the same psf but at a less ideal location.

cannot say coralis n auralis same psf currently....

its only true to say auralis launch px same as last time coralis launch px

marktkt22
02-06-11, 08:45
Bullman, my memory bad
Oops, i made a mistakes, u have 2 units in Coralis, not 2 studio:)

Wolverine23
04-06-11, 13:07
Bullman, my memory bad
Oops, i made a mistakes, u have 2 units in Coralis, not 2 studio:)

Coralis, Parc Seabreeze owners sure big huat upon TOP.... :)

marktkt22
06-06-11, 23:12
solar film done... choose the type that let in more visible light...untinted so it doesnt make the window look dark or darken the view. :)
guess all done...enjoy and relax time.

passed by one amber ...saw that some owner use the dark tinted version of solar film ..while some doesnt...make the whole building not too nice...uneven shade kinda ...imho.
since so much already spend on the condo, it might be better to standarize it ..:)

proud owner
06-06-11, 23:32
solar film done... choose the type that let in more visible light...untinted so it doesnt make the window look dark or darken the view. :)
guess all done...enjoy and relax time.

passed by one amber ...saw that some owner use the dark tinted version of solar film ..while some doesnt...make the whole building not too nice...uneven shade kinda ...imho.
since so much already spend on the condo, it might be better to standarize it ..:)

i am quite surprised that they allowed residents to use material that alters the look from outside

marktkt22
06-06-11, 23:48
tinted dark version at $3.50psf ...untinted clear ... $9 or $12spf, including installation and warranty. I used the film from http://www.perfect.com.sg/ , based on recommend from ID and from the thread versilia@haig forumer experience.

actually, the window in temb residence already come with a very light tint, so using tinted solar film will darken the room...and kinda of spoilt the view...:)

marktkt22
08-06-11, 15:26
Gd drainage last sun, drain were almost full, but flow rate v gd.
No flooding seen along front and back of tembeling road, even with construction in the vicinity. LaRt

marktkt22
09-06-11, 18:30
Aurealis, developer built near mrt eg Coralis, psb.
Feo sound also in vicinity, price ok if near to future telok kurau mrt.
That the way i c it.
Siglap mrt near Siglap v, telok kurau mrt at st pat, marine parade mrt in republic, and Amber mrt in silver sea Amber loop.

cannot say coralis n auralis same psf currently....

its only true to say auralis launch px same as last time coralis launch px

devilplate
09-06-11, 18:44
Aurealis, developer built near mrt eg Coralis, psb.
Feo sound also in vicinity, price ok if near to future telok kurau mrt.
That the way i c it.
Siglap mrt near Siglap v, telok kurau mrt at st pat, marine parade mrt in republic, and Amber mrt in silver sea Amber loop.
I tink siglap n tk mrt shd b nearer to the coastal

Siglap near mandarinngarden, tk near marine crescent(may not name as tk):2cents:

marktkt22
25-07-11, 14:09
Btw, 2 ph are still vacant , the 2 and 2+1,
And one more at level 3, 2 bedder....since top April
Owner r either looking for tenant or sale

The rest of the remaining unit , are all occupied,
Either own stay or tenanted.

marktkt22
25-07-11, 14:16
One good thing about apartment, with a mix of studio,2 bedder,3 bedder.
There always enough carpk when fren come visiting,
Cos studio tenant usu dont drive.
No carpk woes even with 2 car per family.

devilplate
25-07-11, 15:11
One good thing about apartment, with a mix of studio,2 bedder,3 bedder.
There always enough carpk when fren come visiting,
Cos studio tenant usu dont drive.
No carpk woes even with 2 car per family.
Tats right....lots of spare lots:D

Same for ccr condos....mostly tenanted or leave vacant by foreign investors

marktkt22
23-08-11, 14:00
1 studio sub sale , done in may, 630k transaction

mcmlxxvi
11-09-11, 17:45

Bro, how much u spent to install the invisigrille? My turn soon... To keep the kitties in the house...:tongue3:

DC33_2008
11-09-11, 19:12
Guess one need to seek permission from MA before installing it even though it is like invisible?:cool:
Bro, how much u spent to install the invisigrille? My turn soon... To keep the kitties in the house...:tongue3:

mcmlxxvi
11-09-11, 19:23
Guess one need to seek permission from MA before installing it even though it is like invisible?:cool:

Yeah, i do think so... Need approval...

marktkt22
13-09-11, 09:49
Hi mcm
Apologies for late reply, the grille abt $9+, psf, no hidden cost.
There are 3 vendors in the mkt, i Chk already all their rate,
Invisys is the best priced, being a new player, and good craftman ship,.
Look for patrick from Invisys, the installn is hassle free, they settle everything for you.

The other 2 vendors quote me 11-12psf, and has quite a few extra charges.
The total cost for me abt 5k, but balcony is 80% of the cost, the 3 rm total 20% only.

mcmlxxvi
13-09-11, 23:26
Hi mcm
Apologies for late reply, the grille abt $9+, psf, no hidden cost.
There are 3 vendors in the mkt, i Chk already all their rate,
Invisys is the best priced, being a new player, and good craftman ship,.
Look for patrick from Invisys, the installn is hassle free, they settle everything for you.

The other 2 vendors quote me 11-12psf, and has quite a few extra charges.
The total cost for me abt 5k, but balcony is 80% of the cost, the 3 rm total 20% only.

sounds good. thx lots bro!!!

marktkt22
14-09-11, 00:07
Hi mcm,
....you can contact Patrick, invisys, mobile 972 95632

marktkt22
19-10-11, 15:20
Out of 19 units, only 5 are owner occupied,
The rest are tenanted ....
Common resources like pool, bbq pit, carpk are not too crowded.
Now waiting for Katong mall to be up.

juz wondering,
does it make sense to buy. another unit eg studio from this projt?

devilplate
19-10-11, 18:58

juz wondering,
Wats psf?

I realised resale market Mm can even b higher den new launches:scared-3:

Jonathan0503
20-10-11, 08:51
Wats psf?

I realised resale market Mm can even b higher den new launches:scared-3:

Is it, which are the ones?

bullman
20-10-11, 12:32

juz wondering,

Although I am vested in this project, I advise against it. The asking prices is no longer logical with studios asking at $14xx psf. The yield is at best 4% - 4.5%.

Received complaints from my tenant friend that the whole intercom system got pried out last weekend? Sound serious.

bullman
20-10-11, 12:35
Is it, which are the ones?

The devil must be talking about PI. At one stage, I dreamt that my KS units could match that as well, but I had to wake up to reality.

Jonathan0503
20-10-11, 13:20
The devil must be talking about PI. At one stage, I dreamt that my KS units could match that as well, but I had to wake up to reality.

What is PI?

marktkt22
20-10-11, 13:33
I chk ppty guru, Yeap, studio asking price out of sync with reality...
Too many new tenants,
Almost three quarter are tenanted...
dunno which joker tear out the intercom .
.can we install cctv at gate to nab that vandals....

marktkt22
20-10-11, 14:07
Called the estate mgmt on sun. The intercom fixed by mon afternoon.
Some itchy hand tenants...spoilt it on Sat.

marktkt22
24-04-12, 19:17
TEMBELING RESIDENCE
TEMBELING ROAD Apartment
695,000 420 Strata 1,656psf
Mar-12

Crazed price .... Launch price abt 550k+,600 max

dtrax
24-04-12, 19:47
buyers muz be trembling noww

marktkt22
08-05-12, 19:07
Managing agent too unresponsive...
Has request for AGM by requisition within 6 weeks.

Laguna
08-05-12, 19:21
Managing agent too unresponsive...
Has request for AGM by requisition within 6 weeks.

This is the problem with small projects

marktkt22
12-06-12, 14:45
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=280865&posted=1#post280865

hope we dont end up that way,

marktkt22
19-07-12, 21:44
Mgmt council form by owner occupied.
4x cctv, backgate will be install. This made walking to katong mall a 5min walk from backgate. Cctv for security.staircase door are now uni directional.
some landscaping improvement will be done.
we levy $10 per share sinking fee to build up the sinking fuod.
Looking at more improvent and tweak down the road.