PDA

View Full Version : *** New Launch: Coralis @ District 15 ***

Pages : 1 [2]

gohsoonk
09-04-10, 14:43
Correct. Generally speaking, new is better than old. Depreciation theory holds.

Actually, there are some old developments like Ardmore Park and others that are good and maintain resale value. The main reason is because the committee there damn on the ball. BTW, the monthly maintenance fees are pretty high.

One bamboo stick can sink the entire boat? Then by all means go buy all the old houses and try to sell them higher than new launches. There are some old houses with "ghosts" you can get cheaply for. :D

DC33_2008
09-04-10, 17:25
Correct. Generally speaking, new is better than old. Depreciation theory holds.

Actually, there are some old developments like Ardmore Park and others that are good and maintain resale value. The main reason is because the committee there damn on the ball. BTW, the monthly maintenance fees are pretty high.

SOME 40 YEARS OLD HOUSES HAVE RISE MORE THAN FEW HUNDRED TIMES IN PRICES. HOW DO YOU VIEW THEM? HOUSE MIGHT BE OLD BUT THE LANDS BECOME MORE VALUABLE.

Wild Falcon
09-04-10, 18:48
Booking public courts is a nightmare. Yes, I play tennis and my condo has tennis courts. If you do not play ball games, then so be it - just stating down facts for people to make informed decisions. Why do you have to be so defensive and ask people to stay in HDB flats? Is there something wrong with D15 people or what? You are the same guy who call people "pagans" in One Amber forum just because someone made a comment in another forum aout prices will resistance at $1500psf? And come to think of it, nothing wrong with being a pagan right? not everyone share the same religion as you - live and let live. But please no personal attacks.

I think you really love tennis court and parking lots. :D You should buy a HDB next to the sports complex. Lots of amble parking & sports facilities for you to use. No need to pay over $1000 psf to buy. Yio Chu Kang can liao.

teddybear
09-04-10, 19:46
That COLOUR not human colour, and couldn't play tennis in his Boutique apartment (because where can you find a Boutique apartment with tennis court)? No choice lah, have to put down all other full facilities condos as useless since many units have to share olympic size swimming pool and tennis courts (because his boutique apartment "fortunately" (in his own view) do not have to crowd for the swimming pool and tennis court (because no tennis court and pool so small that can't really do serious swimming anyway). :p

Booking public courts is a nightmare. Yes, I play tennis and my condo has tennis courts. If you do not play ball games, then so be it - just stating down facts for people to make informed decisions. Why do you have to be so defensive and ask people to stay in HDB flats? Is there something wrong with D15 people or what? You are the same guy who call people "pagans" in One Amber forum just because someone made a comment in another forum aout prices will resistance at $1500psf? And come to think of it, nothing wrong with being a pagan right? not everyone share the same religion as you - live and let live. But please no personal attacks.

gfoo
09-04-10, 19:53
In STOMP there are many people buy BMW 320 start being road bullies, park maciam they own the carpark, drive maciam their grandfather's road. :beats-me-man:

can afford to enter the bmw league well done and kudos to you, but dun have to drive until own the whole road rite? and look down on other makes?

coz above you are the 5, 7, M and many other series dey. :stop_war:

bullman
09-04-10, 23:21
The latest march caveats show a unit at parc seabreeze being sold for more than 1500psf.Let the gooD times roll.

Condorich
10-04-10, 02:26
This is indeed prime time investment tips. I agree on this, I did just that with a development along meyer road. Let the new buyer figure out the enbloc.

There is more to buying property for investment than meets the eye. Keep the good sharing going.

Thanks for the compliments. Just sharing my views only :)

The biggest secret of successful property investments is the ability to create the future. Simply said, it is whether you (as developer) and the government can work hand in hand with both interest at heart for the benefit of the country. Once that is sorted out... you can be the next FEO.

The small time investors just by tagging along the good developers would gain in their own way no matter how small the gain is. Those at the top of the chain are the biggest winners. That's a successful system for you.

gohsoonk
11-04-10, 12:14
Location and inflation are 2 other variables that throws everything out of the window. Property prices are affected by multiple variables so it is too general to claim that old developments are priceless like vintage wine. It is really case to case.

SOME 40 YEARS OLD HOUSES HAVE RISE MORE THAN FEW HUNDRED TIMES IN PRICES. HOW DO YOU VIEW THEM? HOUSE MIGHT BE OLD BUT THE LANDS BECOME MORE VALUABLE.

DC33_2008
11-04-10, 12:59
Location and inflation are 2 other variables that throws everything out of the window. Property prices are affected by multiple variables so it is too general to claim that old developments are priceless like vintage wine. It is really case to case.

That is why location is one of the very important criteria. Land prices appreciate faster in better location. View may disappear some day especially in singapore but location does not change with time.

Blue
15-04-10, 09:41
The latest march caveats show a unit at parc seabreeze being sold for more than 1500psf.Let the gooD times roll.

It has to. The original psf during launch was sold at $1300psf. It's merely a small profit taking for the first owner.:cheers1:

eng81157
15-04-10, 09:51
assuming the previous owner paid the minimum deposit of 20%, the sales would translate into a 80-90% returns. it's pretty good in my opinion

Blue
15-04-10, 10:01
assuming the previous owner paid the minimum deposit of 20%, the sales would translate into a 80-90% returns. it's pretty good in my opinion

Thats what make property speculations so lucrative and attractive. Pple just flock into the bubble without any real demand for houses. Whoever ends up at the peak will be the one who suffers. All the rest below exit and go to the bank laughing. :cool:

eng81157
15-04-10, 10:08
true, but at least the development is pretty well-located. even if don't rent out, can shift to reside in.

Blue
15-04-10, 10:36
true, but at least the development is pretty well-located. even if don't rent out, can shift to reside in.

Tats why when pple said the criterias to buy for investment and for stay are different, I beg to differ. Ultimately, it has to be liveable for stay otherwise ghosts will stay there. :p

Just like selling any product in any type of business, if you dun believe in your own product (i.e. you wouldn't want to stay there), how could you expect someone else will?

When market crashes, a lot of mickey mouse units will be on fire sale.

urban
15-04-10, 13:13
It has to. The original psf during launch was sold at $1300psf. It's merely a small profit taking for the first owner.:cheers1:

This march transaction appear to be a developer sale; looking at the streetsine transactions (not sure if complete).

eng81157
15-04-10, 14:05
if it's a developer's sale, then tiong aik must have raised prices using coralis as the benchmark

Reporter
15-04-10, 17:01
$1,577 psf is definitely good start for Coralis!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Coralis ............ RCR ........ 69 ........................ 69 .......................... 1,577 ........... 1,469 ........... 1,363

bullman
16-04-10, 08:08
1577 psf for coralis?! That is indeed great news. Time to pop the champagne. :cheers1:

I guess that unit must be one of the high floor studios.

BTW, I remember some guru here mentioned that this project will never cross 1500 psf so better to buy D9,10? :D

eng81157
16-04-10, 11:42
their midfloor 3BR is already going at 1500psf before the official launch.
studio would cost more psf-wise and probably low floor i guess

Blue
16-04-10, 12:15
1577 psf for coralis?! That is indeed great news. Time to pop the champagne. :cheers1:

I guess that unit must be one of the high floor studios.

BTW, I remember some guru here mentioned that this project will never cross 1500 psf so better to buy D9,10? :D

Those are not "gurus" but "goon doos" :cheers1:

Beware of the stalkers from Little India and Balestier. They just cannot accept the truth.

xebay11
16-04-10, 15:34
Coralis will make money simply from the Katong Mall upgrade, why do you think it was sold out quickly?

urban
16-04-10, 16:07
Coralis will make money simply from the Katong Mall upgrade, why do you think it was sold out quickly?

I believe it is already priced into the psf.

(Disclaimer: i have a unit in PSB)

Blue
16-04-10, 16:12
A toast to Coralis! :cheers1:

Very soon, we will be seeing it hitting the next threshold of $1800 psf when subsale / resale comes into play.

bullman
20-04-10, 09:07
A toast to Coralis! :cheers1:

Very soon, we will be seeing it hitting the next threshold of $1800 psf when subsale / resale comes into play.

Yes... That will be very good news indeed. Of course, some here will say that 1800 psf is impossible just like "it will never achieve 1500 psf for its joo chiat address" .

When the new revamped katong mall is up, who cares what address it is as long as you can walk over to catch a movie in less than 5 mins. :D

Blue
20-04-10, 11:25
Yes... That will be very good news indeed. Of course, some here will say that 1800 psf is impossible just like "it will never achieve 1500 psf for its joo chiat address" .

When the new revamped katong mall is up, who cares what address it is as long as you can walk over to catch a movie in less than 5 mins. :D

Impossible is only for those with hindsight but without foresight. :spliff:

Douk
20-04-10, 11:38
Joo Chiat cleans up sleazy image
By Joanne Chan | Posted: 19 April 2010 1817 hrs

SINGAPORE : Joo Chiat, once infamous for a stretch of road where prostitutes openly solicited, has now flushed out most of its sleaze. MP Chan Soo Sen said this ahead of a ministerial visit by Law Minister K Shanmugam next month.

Joo Chiat wants to be known for its rich Peranakan heritage, best seen in the old shophouses that line its streets. But its history had been overshadowed by a stretch of road, which gained a reputation as a hotspot for prostitutes.

Back in 2005, Joo Chiat Road was populated by many budget hotels, massage parlours and pubs and this caused great distress to residents who were often separated by just a small alley.

Complaints about loud noises and unfavourable activities in the back lane led to the installation of lights in 2008, and the situation has since improved. Other efforts to clean up the area included an appeal to the police to stop the number of licences handed out to such establishments.

A neighbourhood watch group was also formed to keep a lookout for places that broke the law. And these have paid off, as the stretch of road where prostitutes would solicit has also been reduced from 800 metres to 50 metres.

The pubs and massage parlours have also given way to family restaurants and art galleries.

In 2005, there were more than 40 pubs and 30 massage parlours in that area. These dropped to 30 pubs and fewer than 5 massage places in 2008.

Chan Soo Sen, MP for Joo Chiat, said: "It will make more economic sense for the landlord to rent our their premises to businesses that can give them better returns, rather than to businesses that have to get a police licence, and who are observed regularly by the community. So I'm confident that over time, things will improve further."

Asked if he plans to stand in the next General Election, due by February 2012, Mr Chan said he would like to continue, but this has to be decided by his party, the People's Action Party.

He added: "The Joo Chiat community has given me their support in the last general election. It is my duty to serve them loyally and with dedication, till the last day of my term, whatever that term may be."

Mr Chan has served two terms as an MP for Joo Chiat, and prior to that, one term in East Coast.

Meanwhile, the work to improve the image of Joo Chiat continues, with the constituency working closely with the Peranakan and Eurasian Associations to highlight its food and culture.

There are also plans to improve the old infrastructure of the area, such as the drainage system, and also to promote active aging among senior citizens.

CK
21-04-10, 12:26
When will work at katong mall start? Actually if the Marine Parade MRT exit is near PSB or Coralis (just like Waterbank where the MRT exit is near the condo) then I think the 2 projects are good buys, esp since it's near Katong Mall(which will be revamped). The whole area will be very lifestyle like. What I like about the 2 projects is that there is underground car-parks, unlike the new projects(Waterbank, The Shore, Moda, etc) which do not have underground car parks. That, to me, for this point, is no different from where I am staying(HDB) where I have to park and walk a longer distance then if the car is park just under the block. anyway, thinking of buying, but still saving up:(

eng81157
21-04-10, 12:43
When will work at katong mall start? Actually if the Marine Parade MRT exit is near PSB or Coralis (just like Waterbank where the MRT exit is near the condo) then I think the 2 projects are good buys, esp since it's near Katong Mall(which will be revamped). The whole area will be very lifestyle like. What I like about the 2 projects is that there is underground car-parks, unlike the new projects(Waterbank, The Shore, Moda, etc) which do not have underground car parks. That, to me, for this point, is no different from where I am staying(HDB) where I have to park and walk a longer distance then if the car is park just under the block. anyway, thinking of buying, but still saving up:(

agree with you bro. heard from an agent at coralis (who in turn heard from hdb folks who went to the showroom) that there's soil testing at the former marine parade library area. not sure about the genuity of these rumors but couple of forumers had also mentioned that testing has been done in the same vicinity.

underground carparks are a factor of consideration personally, though not a huge pull factor. not sure if psb got any leftover units, but all the best with your savings :)

CK
21-04-10, 12:54
agree with you bro. heard from an agent at coralis (who in turn heard from hdb folks who went to the showroom) that there's soil testing at the former marine parade library area. not sure about the genuity of these rumors but couple of forumers had also mentioned that testing has been done in the same vicinity.

underground carparks are a factor of consideration personally, though not a huge pull factor. not sure if psb got any leftover units, but all the best with your savings :)

Hi Eng81157,

Are you vested in any of the projects there? My gut feel is that The MRT exit has to be near the Marine Parade HDBs(have to please the voters) and near to govt shops,library, etc(to benefit the State) and yet not too far away from the central where activities are, so very likely the exit will be near the old cinema (cos it's not far away from NTUC-govt's, library, HDBs, Parkway, Katong Mall). I don't think it'll be near Amber side....no compelling reason for it to be so......that's why, sigh, it makes coralis and PSB attractive...just have to save a while more....hopefully price stays till then.

bullman
21-04-10, 13:24
Hi Eng81157,

Are you vested in any of the projects there? My gut feel is that The MRT exit has to be near the Marine Parade HDBs(have to please the voters) and near to govt shops,library, etc(to benefit the State) and yet not too far away from the central where activities are, so very likely the exit will be near the old cinema (cos it's not far away from NTUC-govt's, library, HDBs, Parkway, Katong Mall). I don't think it'll be near Amber side....no compelling reason for it to be so......that's why, sigh, it makes coralis and PSB attractive...just have to save a while more....hopefully price stays till then.

Hi bro,

I hope all goes well with your savings. No worries. There are still left over units at both PSB and Coralis. The higher quantum units will not move so fast.

I agree that the mrt has to be near.
I hope that it is actually at the old cinema. It will be just opposite PSB and Coralis then. :cheers1: Can you imagine what the price of these 2 developments will be then? :eek:

CK
21-04-10, 13:40
Bullman, is yours a high floor unit?

urban
21-04-10, 13:42
If I am not mistaken, PSB is left with only Stack 4 low floors and 1 Stack 1 #02 unit.

All are 4-bedders (1593 - 1615 sq ft).

CK
21-04-10, 13:58
MRT ERL announcement will be by 2013, so I hope to get a unit before the announcement. Can't buy PSB cos big units mean big cash:scared-4: can't afford.

bullman
21-04-10, 14:10
Bullman, is yours a high floor unit?

Yes. I bought a high floor 2 bedder. Then decided to commit the same "mistake" by taking up another 3 bedder. Developer was gracious enough to extend the same early bird discount to me for the 2nd unit as I was dumb enough to actually buy a second unit despite the high psf. :doh:

CK
21-04-10, 14:29
Bullman, for your 3 bedder, which stack is it?

eng81157
21-04-10, 14:42
Hi Eng81157,

heh, i don't think popping into the development's showrooms would equate to having a vested interest in coralis. bullman's got a point in that leftover units of higher quantum are unlikely to transact that quickly.

jia you in your savings!! better buy more empty milo tins to tuck away under your bed :D

Blue
21-04-10, 16:17
Yes. I bought a high floor 2 bedder. Then decided to commit the same "mistake" by taking up another 3 bedder. Developer was gracious enough to extend the same early bird discount to me for the 2nd unit as I was dumb enough to actually buy a second unit despite the high psf. :doh:

Why do you think you are dumb to buy Coralis when everyone else in the neighbourhood (PSB, The Shore Residence, Moda, Silverseas) bought at same or higher price?

The sales of these development have somewhat stablise / form a new base price for this area. The only way for price to move going forward is up when resale market kicks in. The key reason is most people are buying here to stay, and it will not be vulnerable to market fluctuations unless it is a big subprime crisis like in the States.

Blue
21-04-10, 16:26
MRT ERL announcement will be by 2013, so I hope to get a unit before the announcement. Can't buy PSB cos big units mean big cash:scared-4: can't afford.

Announcement in 2013? Which means will take another 5 years to build after announcement? :doh: can you wait that long until 2018 for this dream to come true?

If MRT is key factor to your buying decision, you are better off buying somewhere else with exising MRT now, say Dakota area....

The beauty of this area is the beach and proximity to town, airport, famous eateries, library, banks, schools, shopping and cinema coming your way!!!

Starting to see more and more ang mohs / koreans / prcs living in this area. The other day, my ID just showed me one of his project - a conservation house in Katong bought by his ang moh client. Nice!

CK
21-04-10, 20:27
Announcement in 2013? Which means will take another 5 years to build after announcement? :doh: can you wait that long until 2018 for this dream to come true?

If MRT is key factor to your buying decision, you are better off buying somewhere else with exising MRT now, say Dakota area....

The beauty of this area is the beach and proximity to town, airport, famous eateries, library, banks, schools, shopping and cinema coming your way!!!

Starting to see more and more ang mohs / koreans / prcs living in this area. The other day, my ID just showed me one of his project - a conservation house in Katong bought by his ang moh client. Nice!

I actually don't take the MRT often but it'll add value to the project. Dakota is leasehold, not my cup of tea, for that kind of price. Also, for me underground car park is important as multi-storey car park is too inconvenient if you've gotta lug groceries and toddlers at the same time.

bullman
21-04-10, 20:41
Why do you think you are dumb to buy Coralis when everyone else in the neighbourhood (PSB, The Shore Residence, Moda, Silverseas) bought at same or higher price?

The sales of these development have somewhat stablise / form a new base price for this area. The only way for price to move going forward is up when resale market kicks in. The key reason is most people are buying here to stay, and it will not be vulnerable to market fluctuations unless it is a big subprime crisis like in the States.

The "dumb" is what other "gurus" label buyers of Coralis as back then. Paying record prices in that area for "Joo Jiat Road" address. I was really dumb not to buy PSB when it was launched. Congrats to Urban who secured a unit there at launch price. :cheers1:

Personally, I like developments with underground carpark as it is more convenient especially on a rainy day or one has a baby/toddler. It also takes longer and is more expensive to build an underground carpark especially for 2 levels of basement. In particular, I like the 3 tier level of security at Coralis. Security guard post-access card to lobby - access card to lift.

urban
21-04-10, 20:47
The "dumb" is what other "gurus" label buyers of Coralis as back then. Paying record prices in that area for "Joo Jiat Road" address. I was really dumb not to buy PSB when it was launched. Congrats to Urban who secured a unit there at launch price. :cheers1:

No. I only bought recently. So did not get the full 4% discount when launched.
There are still units available i think.

eng81157
21-04-10, 20:58
No. I only bought recently. So did not get the full 4% discount when launched.
There are still units available i think.

did u get the 2br or 3br? can share what's the psf of your unit?

urban
21-04-10, 23:01
did u get the 2br or 3br? can share what's the psf of your unit?

I bot the PSB, 4 bedder. 1395psf

eng81157
22-04-10, 03:22
wow, doesn't that set u back by 2m??

bullman
22-04-10, 08:43
wow, doesn't that set u back by 2m??

The way I see it: He made a 2M investment which will fetch him a 10-20% return once Katong Mall is revamped. No need even to wait till TOP. :cheers1:

eng81157
22-04-10, 08:52
i need more rich friends like you guys in here:)

Blue
22-04-10, 09:40
I bot the PSB, 4 bedder. 1395psf

Steady, for the same amount of money, you could get a landed, yet you chose a condo. Kudos to u.:cheers1:

Blue
22-04-10, 09:42

Personally, I like developments with underground carpark as it is more convenient especially on a rainy day or one has a baby/toddler. It also takes longer and is more expensive to build an underground carpark especially for 2 levels of basement. In particular, I like the 3 tier level of security at Coralis. Security guard post-access card to lobby - access card to lift.

"Gurus" or "Goon doos" - we will only know in due course :spliff:

urban
22-04-10, 11:19
Steady, for the same amount of money, you could get a landed, yet you chose a condo. Kudos to u.:cheers1:

To each his own I guess. Some people like to buy landed, but I prefer to stay condo.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

Reporter
22-04-10, 11:31
To each his own I guess. Some people like to buy landed, but I prefer to stay condo.

It is like saying "why buy a 2-seater roadster when you can get a 4-seater cabrio for the same price to be topless?"

eng81157
22-04-10, 11:32

well said, to each his own.

congrats on your purchase! by the way, any idea if construction for psb or coralis had begun yet?

urban
22-04-10, 11:39
by the way, any idea if construction for psb or coralis had begun yet?

Yes. Foundation, i think.

bullman
22-04-10, 15:20
Yes. Foundation, i think.

I think PSB will be up first before Coralis but the timing for TOP for both will be close. TA will want to maximize the use of manpower and allocation of building resources. Coralis still have to demolish the white color building so may take longer.

CK
22-04-10, 16:20
I think PSB will be up first before Coralis but the timing for TOP for both will be close. TA will want to maximize the use of manpower and allocation of building resources. Coralis still have to demolish the white color building so may take longer.

White building demolished liao when I passed by it yesterday:). Today, I saw a subsale advertisement for coralis for the 2 room stack 4. Asking for $1700psf:scared-3:according to agent.

urban
22-04-10, 17:53

I think the legal TOP for PSB is almost 1 year ahead of Coralis, if i am not mistaken. But surely Coralis will be completed in a shorter time, since PSB launched for so long liao.

CK
26-04-10, 13:13
Actually, Urban and Bullman, I think both of you made the right choices in buying coralis and PSB, for the simple reason that going forward, I think it'll be in the heart of where the "happenings" are. Behind would be the Katong food places, and Katong Mall(if it's done well) and in front is the Marine Central/ PP. So you have the best of 2 worlds. And I'm almost certain that the MRT station will be near your place, more prob there than the Silver Sea side. So for $1300-$1400 psf, it's actually value for money buy, considering the Shore Residence, etc, are all going for that price too and it's leasehold.

eng81157
26-04-10, 14:11
I think the legal TOP for PSB is almost 1 year ahead of Coralis, if i am not mistaken. But surely Coralis will be completed in a shorter time, since PSB launched for so long liao.

my bank hasn't asked me for loan payments yet for my psb unit.....it's coming to almost a year since the purchase :scared-3:

bullman
27-04-10, 09:31
my bank hasn't asked me for loan payments yet for my psb unit.....it's coming to almost a year since the purchase :scared-3:

Hi mate,

They are still preparing to start work on the basement carpark and the foundations. The next 10% will only be disbursed when the foundation is all done up. With one level of basement and considering the plot size of PSB, I estimate that it will be done in 6-9 months? I am not too sure of this as I am not an engineer so its just based on my guess.

Coralis should start work about the same time as PSB so as to maximise the use of manpower by TA. We have 2 levels of basement parking so I guess will take even longer.

eng81157
27-04-10, 11:29
Hi mate,

They are still preparing to start work on the basement carpark and the foundations. The next 10% will only be disbursed when the foundation is all done up. With one level of basement and considering the plot size of PSB, I estimate that it will be done in 6-9 months? I am not too sure of this as I am not an engineer so its just based on my guess.

Coralis should start work about the same time as PSB so as to maximise the use of manpower by TA. We have 2 levels of basement parking so I guess will take even longer.

i'm not an engineer too so beats me. considering projects like waterfront, double bay or dakota residences that were launched about the same time period as psb, they are way ahead in their construction.

can only sigh........

urban
27-04-10, 16:25
i'm not an engineer too so beats me. considering projects like waterfront, double bay or dakota residences that were launched about the same time period as psb, they are way ahead in their construction.

can only sigh........

Because their lease is running down already.

eng81157
27-04-10, 16:49
Because their lease is running down already.

true true, no worries for FH

sealover
27-04-10, 22:35
Hi Bullman, you may like to read this :

More en bloc sale activity expected as developers cater to mid-market segment
By Chris Howells | Posted: 27 April 2010 2207 hrs
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imagegallery/store/phpmWzTib.jpg Photos 1 of 1 ">http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/dotline_240.gif
File picture

SINGAPORE: Analysts expect more en bloc sales activity from the city fringes and East Coast areas as developers cater to a growing mid-market segment.

They were responding to proposals tabled in Parliament on Monday to smooth out the collective sales process.

The new rules also seek to address the role of the Strata Titles Board and balance the interest of property owners.

Collective sales have bounced back this year after a poor showing last year when only one deal was done.

So far, four developments have been sold with another deal at Margate Road expected to be completed this week.

These five sales combined are worth S$275 million versus the lone S$101 million deal done for the whole of 2009.

Going forward, market watchers expect between 20 and 40 en bloc deals to take place this year.

Donald Han, managing director, Cushman & Wakefield, said: “I think what we're seeing now is more on the fringe of the central areas is looking more promising right now. Those we call the rest of the central core area. The East Coast area is looking interesting right now.

“Mainly there is a combination of investors, developers who are eager to come in and develop the mid-end segment of the market."

Observers said such developments will likely attract small-to-mid sized developers that are currently being priced out of the government land sales programme where land prices rose up to 20 per cent last year.

Observers said they're currently seeing appetite for en bloc sales worth under S$100 million on average and land sizes of around 15,000-50,000 square feet.

Karamjit Singh, managing director, Credo Real Estate, said: "There's also a vacuum to satisfy larger developers demand for land in mid and prime sectors of the market because government land sale programme basically satisfies developers' demand in mass market locations."

Market watchers expect overall land prices to rise around five to 15 per cent this year.

They said good conditions and demand for property will drive developers into the collective market. - CNA/vm

Douk
27-04-10, 23:07
It will be more interesting if the old apartment stretch at marine parade got enbloc.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imagegallery/store/phpmWzTib.jpg Photos 1 of 1 ">http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/dotline_240.gif
File picture

SINGAPORE: Analysts expect more en bloc sales activity from the city fringes and East Coast areas as developers cater to a growing mid-market segment.

They were responding to proposals tabled in Parliament on Monday to smooth out the collective sales process.

The new rules also seek to address the role of the Strata Titles Board and balance the interest of property owners.

Collective sales have bounced back this year after a poor showing last year when only one deal was done.

So far, four developments have been sold with another deal at Margate Road expected to be completed this week.

These five sales combined are worth S$275 million versus the lone S$101 million deal done for the whole of 2009.

Going forward, market watchers expect between 20 and 40 en bloc deals to take place this year.

Donald Han, managing director, Cushman & Wakefield, said: “I think what we're seeing now is more on the fringe of the central areas is looking more promising right now. Those we call the rest of the central core area. The East Coast area is looking interesting right now.

“Mainly there is a combination of investors, developers who are eager to come in and develop the mid-end segment of the market."

Observers said such developments will likely attract small-to-mid sized developers that are currently being priced out of the government land sales programme where land prices rose up to 20 per cent last year.

Observers said they're currently seeing appetite for en bloc sales worth under S$100 million on average and land sizes of around 15,000-50,000 square feet.

Karamjit Singh, managing director, Credo Real Estate, said: "There's also a vacuum to satisfy larger developers demand for land in mid and prime sectors of the market because government land sale programme basically satisfies developers' demand in mass market locations."

Market watchers expect overall land prices to rise around five to 15 per cent this year.

They said good conditions and demand for property will drive developers into the collective market. - CNA/vm

bullman
28-04-10, 09:29

File picture

Yes my dear friend. All these news are music ( ka-ching $) to my ears. Made a gamble to follow my heart and move my focus from D9,10 to East Coast. Hopefully its pays off.

Wild Falcon
28-04-10, 09:53
Enbloc speculators and raiders will be eyeing D12 Balestier and D15 East Coast again :) Let the speculation and fights begin! There is no boundaries to greed.

Blue
06-05-10, 17:59
Actually, Urban and Bullman, I think both of you made the right choices in buying coralis and PSB, for the simple reason that going forward, I think it'll be in the heart of where the "happenings" are. Behind would be the Katong food places, and Katong Mall(if it's done well) and in front is the Marine Central/ PP. So you have the best of 2 worlds. And I'm almost certain that the MRT station will be near your place, more prob there than the Silver Sea side. So for $1300-$1400 psf, it's actually value for money buy, considering the Shore Residence, etc, are all going for that price too and it's leasehold.

Well said! :cheers1:

eng81157
06-05-10, 19:36
by the way, newspaper reported poor sales at the sound. did forumer go down to the showroom to have a look? any comments?

bullman
07-05-10, 11:09
by the way, newspaper reported poor sales at the sound. did forumer go down to the showroom to have a look? any comments?

I am planning to go down this weekend to have a look see. But the prices quoted to me so far by agents are really :jaw-dropping:

devilplate
07-05-10, 11:22
I am planning to go down this weekend to have a look see. But the prices quoted to me so far by agents are really :jaw-dropping:

How much they selling? 1.5kpsf?

eng81157
07-05-10, 12:42
How much they selling? 1.5kpsf?

yes, apparently so. between 1400-1600psf

devilplate
07-05-10, 12:45
I guess they nid to support their silversea prices...

So, coralis at 1400-1500psf looks like a much better deal now...:D

But hor, not all FEO not worth buying....Those who bot the first phase of Shore residences r SMILING!

Lakeshore aso goodie last time!!! :D :D :D

CK
07-05-10, 12:48

Firstly, the name "The Sound" .....doesn't quite suit a condo. If buy already, want to say where you live also "pai sei". What was the developer thinking? FEO would prob want buyers to think it's a SOUND investment at $1400psf up. For that price and not in the best location, the facilities etc, is only so so. So, I'm not at all surprised that it's not selling well. Maybe, $1200psf would be a much fairer price in today's market.

eng81157
07-05-10, 12:52
I guess they nid to support their silversea prices...

So, coralis at 1400-1500psf looks like a much better deal now...:D

But hor, not all FEO not worth buying....Those who bot the first phase of Shore residences r SMILING!

Lakeshore aso goodie last time!!! :D :D :D

personally, "the shore" is a big scam. i don't think it's fair to buyers when the development is sitting on a FH plot but units are sold at leasehold. Plus, prices are not exactly cheap either, at 1200-1400psf. how to enbloc in the future? must get permission from FEO to do so? or can only enbloc back to FEO at whatever price the developer quotes, simply because they own the land?

then again, if we compare "the sound" to "the shore", the latter looks like a steal though the former is FH (if i remember correctly)

devilplate
07-05-10, 13:01
personally, "the shore" is a big scam. i don't think it's fair to buyers when the development is sitting on a FH plot but units are sold at leasehold. Plus, prices are not exactly cheap either, at 1200-1400psf. how to enbloc in the future? must get permission from FEO to do so? or can only enbloc back to FEO at whatever price the developer quotes, simply because they own the land?

then again, if we compare "the sound" to "the shore", the latter looks like a steal though the former is FH (if i remember correctly)

very first initial launch price of Shore is below 1.1kpsf for 1bedder....my fren got it and oredi flipped....after he flip...he say crazy to buy...99LH sitting on a FH land...:D

eng81157
07-05-10, 13:07
very first initial launch price of Shore is below 1.1kpsf for 1bedder....my fren got it and oredi flipped....after he flip...he say crazy to buy...99LH sitting on a FH land...:D

and still your friend bought......???

marktkt22
08-05-10, 23:35
and still your friend bought......???

Eng81157...ha ha...very sharp and interesting observation, we alway see such pple (like the friend in above) quote in the forum. praise the project, then sell it and then condemn the project like hell...:tsk-tsk:

bullman
11-05-10, 10:01
Hi guys,

Went to the sound showflat to look see and found the finishing quite good(for the showflat at least). The asking for the studios is ard 1500+ psf. Over there, I can sense the sound of silence as the show flat is relatively empty for a weekend.

My take is that FEO got too greedy this time round and has priced above what the market is willing to accept. They must have took cue from the pricing and response of Coralis but the location is obviously very different. However, being FEO, they can always keep till TOP and beyond with no problems at all.

I also went to check out the newly opened showflat at the Serrenia and was sorely disappointed with the quality of finishing. Noticed that there is boarding done up at the Koon Seng Court that just got approved for the enbloc. Seems like the developer is ready to move into launch state very soon.

Just a thought, the project between these 2 launches, one@pulasan seems like a good investment. Checked that there were already quite a few transactions there lately , seems like Singaporean investors are really sharp. :D

devilplate
11-05-10, 10:34
Eng81157...ha ha...very sharp and interesting observation, we alway see such pple (like the friend in above) quote in the forum. praise the project, then sell it and then condemn the project like hell...:tsk-tsk:

exactly, there r oredi such ppl here :rolleyes:

Wild Falcon
11-05-10, 11:54
Imagine u tell taxi driver "I stay at Sound" and taxi driver ask huh "simi sound? I cannot hear leh" This area is getting overwhemingly crowded. I drove there last weekend (near Parkway) and took me like 15 min to turn out to ECP :doh: . Traffic so bad during weekend. I heard weekdays are worse. And with so many projects completing, the crowd and congestion and density will only get worse.

Firstly, the name "The Sound" .....doesn't quite suit a condo. If buy already, want to say where you live also "pai sei". What was the developer thinking? FEO would prob want buyers to think it's a SOUND investment at $1400psf up. For that price and not in the best location, the facilities etc, is only so so. So, I'm not at all surprised that it's not selling well. Maybe, $1200psf would be a much fairer price in today's market.

eng81157
11-05-10, 12:15
Imagine u tell taxi driver "I stay at Sound" and taxi driver ask huh "simi sound? I cannot hear leh" This area is getting overwhemingly crowded. I drove there last weekend (near Parkway) and took me like 15 min to turn out to ECP :doh: . Traffic so bad during weekend. I heard weekdays are worse. And with so many projects completing, the crowd and congestion and density will only get worse.

15 mins?? u took the marine parade or amber exit??

this ain't causeway or cbd. on a bad day, would probably take about 2 traffic light changes at the junction turning out to marine parade exit. that's hardly 15mins, unless there was an accident or unforeseen road works.

11-05-10, 12:20
I went to MP to shop and eat very often, turning to ECP usually very fast, at most two traffic lights wait.

gohsoonk
11-05-10, 15:01
Amber exit is better. The waiting at the traffic light at the marine parade exit can be quite frustrating.

this ain't causeway or cbd. on a bad day, would probably take about 2 traffic light changes at the junction turning out to marine parade exit. that's hardly 15mins, unless there was an accident or unforeseen road works.

bullman
11-05-10, 15:12

I think may be perched on the shoulders of a Trishaw rider.

urban
11-05-10, 18:12
Anyone know the status of the unsold units in Coralis?

Seem like no more showroom visitors last Saturday, when i drove past.

bullman
14-05-10, 10:16
Anyone know the status of the unsold units in Coralis?

Seem like no more showroom visitors last Saturday, when i drove past.

The last I heard, They have sold 80-90 %. No hurry to sell anymore now. They may just hold on to the remaining units like what they did with PSB. Release them only when Katong mall is revamped or upon TOP. Will help to push up prices for the exisiting owners in both projects. :cheers1:

CK
12-07-10, 12:35
Katong Mall's vision of the mall sounds good. Looks like it's going to be an up-market mall. That's good, in my opinion, as it raises the "status" of the developments in its close vicinity. Parc Seabreeze has all the good points going for it, sea-view, close to 2 malls, and future MRT. Its sister, Coralis, will also do well....since there's no freehold development that is next to a mall in the east!

HANROSE
18-11-10, 23:49
Hi guys, I just bought a 2-bedder at stack 2....no chance to see the showroom as it's already closed....any showroom interior pics to share...thanks

DC33_2008
19-11-10, 12:13
What's the $psf now?

bullman
19-11-10, 21:15
Hi guys, I just bought a 2-bedder at stack 2....no chance to see the showroom as it's already closed....any showroom interior pics to share...thanks

Hi bro,

Welcome to the club and hello everyone.

Just got back from a long long trip. I am surprised that its not sold out yet? :scared-4:

You can easily see the showroom pictures on property guru. If I remember correctly, the showroom configuration was for studio and 3 BR only? I am on stack 4 which is a 2BR also.

HANROSE
20-11-10, 02:00
Bullman, good catch for stack 4. Too bad for me as my fav stack 4 are all sold out. Only left stack 2 and 6...anyway I am very happy and contented in securing a unit at Coralis....cheers

eng81157
20-11-10, 03:37
how much is the psf for a 2br and 3br respectively now?

Blue
24-12-10, 09:24
how much is the psf for a 2br and 3br respectively now?

This project no 3 bedders. Max 2 bedders. Get the penthouse if you want extra space for alfresco dining!

Blue
24-12-10, 09:42
This project no 3 bedders. Max 2 bedders. Get the penthouse if you want extra space for alfresco dining!

Paisei, mistook this project with Moda which is only 2 bedders. :spliff2:

marktkt22
17-02-11, 22:48
I wonder how is this project progressing, first 10% paid...for foundation...?:)

HANROSE
18-02-11, 22:52
Foundation still in progress...was informed that the foundation should be completed by May/June 2011 and that is when they will call for the 10%...

bullman
19-02-11, 13:07
Foundation still in progress...was informed that the foundation should be completed by May/June 2011 and that is when they will call for the 10%...

It's progressing pretty fast. An estimated TOP date should likely be in 1Q2013 then. Waiting for capitaland to launch at 2k psf up and for ERL to be announced before unloading one unit.

HANROSE
20-02-11, 14:57
It's progressing pretty fast. An estimated TOP date should likely be in 1Q2013 then. Waiting for capitaland to launch at 2k psf up and for ERL to be announced before unloading one unit.

Hi Bullman, any idea when the ERL will be announced or your personal estimate?

bullman
21-02-11, 06:21
Hi Bullman, any idea when the ERL will be announced or your personal estimate?

Hi there,

I have no idea when it will be announced. My personal guess will be definitely by end of this year or early next year. CPL is only launching in 1st or 2nd Q of 2012, so there is some gap between the two price pushes.

marktkt22
22-02-11, 09:39
Hi there,

I have no idea when it will be announced. My personal guess will be definitely by end of this year or early next year. CPL is only launching in 1st or 2nd Q of 2012, so there is some gap between the two price pushes.

We are all waiting for erl to be announced, and hopefully, it near to coralis, and not too far into parkway parade

devilplate
22-02-11, 09:49
We are all waiting for erl to be announced, and hopefully, it near to coralis, and not too far into parkway parade

cfm near coralis....mrt cfm near to parkway....

any idea erl leads to which station in the town?

vboy
22-02-11, 10:14
cfm near coralis....mrt cfm near to parkway....

any idea erl leads to which station in the town?

marina pier station

eng81157
22-02-11, 13:14

even if it's close to parkway, it would just be a 5min walk from coralis

urban
22-02-11, 14:28

Maybe they will announce just before elections.

marktkt22
22-02-11, 19:09
Vested in cheaper tembling area, so hope that mrt not too deep into parkway, then i wont have to walked too far . With luck, erl may be announced at election:)

ecimbew
22-02-11, 20:36
From straits times in 2008

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/pdf/20080125/Eastern%20Region%20Line.pdf

okacin
19-08-11, 22:39
Recently chanced upon this project when scouting for a D15 condo for self-stay. Seems pretty good with the amenities in Marine Parade Central and the soon-to-be completed I12 Katong. Also heard from earlier threads on prospective ERL MRT stn to be nearby.

So is this property really a gem?!!

Jonathan0503
21-08-11, 11:01
Recently chanced upon this project when scouting for a D15 condo for self-stay. Seems pretty good with the amenities in Marine Parade Central and the soon-to-be completed I12 Katong. Also heard from earlier threads on prospective ERL MRT stn to be nearby.

Location is definitely good.

But one consideration is that the stretch of joo chiat road will be jam pack, especially with the re-opening of the revamp katong mall and the church opposite.

bullman
21-08-11, 15:48

I am doubly vested in this project so take my comments with many pinches of salt.

IMHO, its certainly located at an excellent location. As you have mentioned, 112 Katong is indeed a big draw. Also, the numerous famous eateries located along Katong road are fantastic as well. If everyone's guesswork is accurate you expect an MRT exit very near to PSB which is beside Coralis.

In terms of facilities, its pretty impressive. Hopefully, the pool side bar turns out nice so I can chill out there.

clemdale
21-08-11, 16:30
what's "PSB"?

I am doubly vested in this project so take my comments with many pinches of salt.

IMHO, its certainly located at an excellent location. As you have mentioned, 112 Katong is indeed a big draw. Also, the numerous famous eateries located along Katong road are fantastic as well. If everyone's guesswork is accurate you expect an MRT exit very near to PSB which is beside Coralis.

In terms of facilities, its pretty impressive. Hopefully, the pool side bar turns out nice so I can chill out there.

okacin
21-08-11, 17:32
what's "PSB"?

Parc Seabreeze. I checked out this too but learnt that it was fully sold. So I guess Coralis is the next best bet! :)

Thanks to all for your comments!

bullman
21-08-11, 19:05
Parc Seabreeze. I checked out this too but learnt that it was fully sold. So I guess Coralis is the next best bet! :)

There are still some 3 BRs left and 3 PHs. Looking forward to see you at the poolside bar.

okacin
21-08-11, 20:34
There are still some 3 BRs left and 3 PHs. Looking forward to see you at the poolside bar.

Haha...yeah see u at the poolside bar if I do get an unit :)

Btw, bullman, u bought 2 units? 1 to stay, the other for rental? Wow, u must be really bullish about this project!

bullman
22-08-11, 09:12
Haha...yeah see u at the poolside bar if I do get an unit :)

Btw, bullman, u bought 2 units? 1 to stay, the other for rental? Wow, u must be really bullish about this project!

Yup. If you were to look at my earlier posts, I bought 2 units there. One will be for rental and the other as a holiday home. I like hanging around at east coast park and chilling out at Katong area. I can imagine myself going to CMC for breakfast everyday.

In general, I am bullish about the property market. In fact, I am always bullish, even during the lows of 2005-6 and end 2008 - early 2009. I do not believe in timing the real estate market. I do not own any equities or commodities, and all my holdings are in property. So if the property market sinks, I go down with it , which is fine with me. I sleep better at night.

devilplate
22-08-11, 09:15
Yup. If you were to look at my earlier posts, I bought 2 units there. One will be for rental and the other as a holiday home. I like hanging around at east coast park.

In general, I am bullish about the property market. In fact, I am always bullish, even during the lows of 2005-6 and end 2008 - early 2009. I do not own any equities or commodities, and all my holdings are in property. So if the property market sinks, I go down with it , which is fine with me.

yo, all ur ppty resides in Sg?

bullman
22-08-11, 09:22
yo, all ur ppty resides in Sg?

Other than a holiday home in NZ, all my properties are in SG. Why do we need to invest in other countries' properties when they are rushing into SG, especially so with the strong SGD now.

hyenergix
22-08-11, 09:33
Other than a holiday home in NZ, all my properties are in SG. Why do we need to invest in other countries' properties when they are rushing into SG, especially so with the strong SGD now.

What is your outlook for Singapore condos in the next 12 months?

bullman
22-08-11, 10:07
What is your outlook for Singapore condos in the next 12 months?

As I mentioned earlier, I do not time the market and do not profess to be a guru and start giving advice etc. However, common sense and logic seem to imply that moving forward, the local property market will be supported, given the inflow of funds globally and the low interest rates.

IMHO, in an uncertain time like now, it is a good time to buy if you find a good deal. There are already a couple of them last weekend, given how owners interpret differently the many forecast and analysts by market experts. When I mention the market, I do not differentiate between OCR, RCR and CCR condos or landed. Personally, I am only vested in RCR and CCR condos and landed.

22-08-11, 10:27
Anyone has any idea what is coming up on the formal Parkland Golf Driving Range? Saw soil tests being conducted when jogging pass. Possible exit for Marine Parade MRT?

Jonathan0503
22-08-11, 13:05

Because SG properties too expensive and cannot afford loh

bullman
22-08-11, 21:26
Because SG properties too expensive and cannot afford loh

Thats an excellent point, so I guess overseas developers are leveraging on this salient point ? Or rather, local property agencies are helping them to leverage on the Singaporean mentality?

urban
24-08-11, 10:09

I thought that there are some low floor 4 bedders available in PSB.
I am also vested in PSB as well.

okacin
24-08-11, 12:42

I'm only looking at 3 bedder. But here showed that all sold leh, unless u referring to sub-sale

eng81157
24-08-11, 19:01

nope, it's fully sold

urban
26-08-11, 06:28
nope, it's fully sold

Thanks for updating.

The structural works for PSB seems to have been completed (from the looks of it). I guess TOP Q2 2012.. anyone has any idea?

HANROSE
12-07-12, 14:02
happen to pass by and snapped some photo.
already reached the 20th floor.
expected TOP to be in June 2013...

*upload pics failed*

bargain hunter
13-08-12, 14:18
Tiong Aik said in their latest announcement that they expect TOP to be obtained by H2 2013. maybe they are not so confident of TOP by June 2013 now.

happen to pass by and snapped some photo.
already reached the 20th floor.
expected TOP to be in June 2013...

*upload pics failed*

gn108
13-08-12, 14:42
Not much difference between say June and August/Sept.
Still got a few unsold units...

Tiong Aik said in their latest announcement that they expect TOP to be obtained by H2 2013. maybe they are not so confident of TOP by June 2013 now.

phantom_opera
11-09-12, 16:12
CORALIS JOO CHIAT ROAD Condominium 1 833,000 495 Strata 1,682psf Aug-12

Even with PSB TOP and ERL hype ...still stuck at 8xxk ... west sun too strong :p

phantom_opera
28-12-12, 10:46
looks like only MM corals can make peanut $$

2012-10-04 #XX-XX 495 1,717 2010-03-30 1,455 129,690 919 6.8
2012-09-20 #XX-XX 495 1,666 2010-03-30 1,491 86,625 905 4.6
2012-09-20 #XX-XX 495 1,686 2010-03-30 1,511 86,625 905 4.5
2012-09-04 #XX-XX 495 1,551 2010-04-09 1,414 67,815 879 3.9
2012-08-31 #XX-XX 495 1,682 2010-04-07 1,526 77,220 877 4.1

DC33_2008
28-12-12, 12:31
This project has overpriced when launched. Katong 112 does not help.
looks like only MM corals can make peanut $$

2012-10-04 #XX-XX 495 1,717 2010-03-30 1,455 129,690 919 6.8
2012-09-20 #XX-XX 495 1,666 2010-03-30 1,491 86,625 905 4.6
2012-09-20 #XX-XX 495 1,686 2010-03-30 1,511 86,625 905 4.5
2012-09-04 #XX-XX 495 1,551 2010-04-09 1,414 67,815 879 3.9
2012-08-31 #XX-XX 495 1,682 2010-04-07 1,526 77,220 877 4.1

bargain hunter
20-01-13, 17:13
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_BFED7E0186DEE3B948257AF6002D7BB6/$file/Sale_of_property_unit_to_interested_person.pdf?openelement

Discount of 3% given to CEO of the company, Neo Tiam Boon, #12-05 Original $1,833,632, transacted $1,778,623 1259 sq ft 1413psf.

ekl2ekl2
20-01-13, 17:51
For those looking for MM investment near PP, Coralis by virtue of its location will have a demand. May be more after PP MRT announcement.

okacin
20-01-13, 21:52
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_BFED7E0186DEE3B948257AF6002D7BB6/$file/Sale_of_property_unit_to_interested_person.pdf?openelement

Discount of 3% given to CEO of the company, Neo Tiam Boon, #12-05 Original $1,833,632, transacted $1,778,623 1259 sq ft 1413psf.

hmm.... I was previously quoted $1,928,920 for that unit. They lowered the base price?

bargain hunter
20-01-13, 22:19
could there be some kelong here? :o when were u quoted that price? 2 years ago?

hmm.... I was previously quoted $1,928,920 for that unit. They lowered the base price?

okacin
21-01-13, 15:45
could there be some kelong here? :o when were u quoted that price? 2 years ago?

Late 2011....hmm...thot that area prices moving up.....

okacin
12-06-13, 21:20
Going to TOP soon! jul/Aug

bakasa2002
12-06-13, 22:57
Going to TOP soon! jul/Aug

Congrats ... Was at 112 and saw the progress is full steam ahead ...

HANROSE
13-09-13, 20:22
Just got vacant possession letter from lawyer....at last can collect keys next week...:)

okacin
13-09-13, 20:49
Yes, TOP!!!

Shawn
14-09-13, 14:39
Just got vacant possession letter from lawyer....at last can collect keys next week...:)

Hi u interested to sell. I have a pool of Indonesian buyers looking for apartment near D15 specifically near Parkway Parade area. I travel to Indonesia very often to track for potential buyers. I also do property advertisements in Indonesian papers too.

If u keen drop me a private email with your phone number and I will proceed from there. Thank you.

okacin
19-09-13, 23:01
Anyone collected keys yet?

huatkia
14-10-13, 18:45
is this project TOP yet? am keen in it. any owners feedback?

Marky
14-10-13, 19:47
is this project TOP yet? am keen in it. any owners feedback?

I went up to see a so called sea view unit at Coralis. Am super disappointed as the seaview is mostly blocked by another condo in front, I think Its Parc Sea or something. The sea is so far away and all u see mostly are HDB flats in front and landed properties at the back. Nothing more..

Layout wise ok, but furnishes nothing fantastic. Decide not to settle for the unit I think I will continue shop around until I find the right unit. :doh:

fiat500
15-10-13, 15:36
I went up to see a so called sea view unit at Coralis. Am super disappointed as the seaview is mostly blocked by another condo in front, I think Its Parc Sea or something. The sea is so far away and all u see mostly are HDB flats in front and landed properties at the back. Nothing more..

Layout wise ok, but furnishes nothing fantastic. Decide not to settle for the unit I think I will continue shop around until I find the right unit. :doh:

If u want full sea view, go for cotz de azur or costa del sol.
U will get full panoramic sea view for these 2 projects.

Marky
16-10-13, 01:20
If u want full sea view, go for cotz de azur or costa del sol.
U will get full panoramic sea view for these 2 projects.

Goodness these 2 are old projects I am looking for new projects..I dont like to move into 2nd hand homes which were occupied by others before. Aso I am looking for freehold projects.

Cote Dazur is definitely out...its old and the layout and furnishing is horrible. Costa Del Sol is too far east I am looking somewhere central closer to town.

Anyway thanks for your suggestion.

Tmi
16-10-13, 19:59
Goodness these 2 are old projects I am looking for new projects..I dont like to move into 2nd hand homes which were occupied by others before. Aso I am looking for freehold projects.

Cote Dazur is definitely out...its old and the layout and furnishing is horrible. Costa Del Sol is too far east I am looking somewhere central closer to town.

Marky, what about Aristo? Sure suits your taste right?

fiat500
17-10-13, 10:10

Marky
Aristo would be the best choice for u..
The layout is fantastic with huge balcony,small living n small bedrooms..Lots of bay windows n planter boxes surrounding yr unit.

Marky
17-10-13, 11:27
Marky, what about Aristo? Sure suits your taste right?

Yup I waiting for Aristo agent to bring me up. I like the location and proximity to the beach. Anybody knows when they collect keys ? It has been a while already.

fiat500
17-10-13, 11:51
Yup I waiting for Aristo agent to bring me up. I like the location and proximity to the beach. Anybody knows when they collect keys ? It has been a while already.

Actually no need to go to the beach! U will get plenty of sunshine in yr unit in Aristo,both am n pm..Just lie down on the numerous baywindows to get the perfect tan...:D:D:D

minority
01-11-13, 23:54
rooms in coralis are so small. Pool is so smallish too. how to do lap?

dleedoner
04-11-13, 13:49
Prices at around 1500 to 1600 p s f at parc sea breeze . Coralis prices should be not be higher given the less good facing

eng81157
05-11-13, 06:46
wrong use of english. less good = poorer

sorry, being anal about proper use of language

urban
11-11-13, 14:28
Prices at around 1500 to 1600 p s f at parc sea breeze . Coralis prices should be not be higher given the less good facing

I think Coralis should have higher psf than PSB.
The actual floor space is smaller than the average units in PSB.

huatkia
09-03-14, 22:27
Went to view some units at Coralis last 2 weeks. asking price now is > $1,820 psf for 2/3 bedders. One 1,259 sq ft high floor unit already transacted at $1,842 psf in December 2013!

Seems like Marine Blue next to Coralis might be launching soon (rumour to be at launching at $1,900+ psf) and with the announcement of ERL station near Marine Parade this year, I believe there will strong capital appreciation few years down the road.

anyone is with me on the same thoughts?

fiat500
25-04-14, 14:43
I think Coralis should have higher psf than PSB.
The actual floor space is smaller than the average units in PSB.

1 important thing to take note!
All the stacks facing 112 katong mall have to live with the loud air con ventilators n the heat coming from the roof top of 112 katong mall from morning till late at night.
This is a major concern which is quite difficult to rectify.

minority
10-05-14, 14:18
Went to view some units at Coralis last 2 weeks. asking price now is > $1,820 psf for 2/3 bedders. One 1,259 sq ft high floor unit already transacted at $1,842 psf in December 2013!

Seems like Marine Blue next to Coralis might be launching soon (rumour to be at launching at $1,900+ psf) and with the announcement of ERL station near Marine Parade this year, I believe there will strong capital appreciation few years down the road.

anyone is with me on the same thoughts?

Question is how much more do u think Psf can marine parade be?