PDA

View Full Version : D18 Tampines Condo Plot by The Waterfront (Waterview)

Pages : [1] 2

richardsng_era
27-01-10, 09:57
Get latest updates on the plot of land surrounding Bedok Reservoir. More updates coming.....

Tampines Condo Residential Hotline: +65-92993342
Home Page: http://iPropertyFacebook.com

acewee
27-01-10, 10:23
Just curious, isn't that area D16?

Get latest updates on the plot of land surrounding Bedok Reservoir. More updates coming.....

Tampines Condo Residential Hotline: +65-92993342
Home Page: http://iPropertyFacebook.com

proud owner
27-01-10, 10:30
Just curious, isn't that area D16?

in the post it says tampines ... so its the tampines side of bedok reservoir ? near tampines safra side ???

that definitely not D16

though i am not sure if its 18

acewee
27-01-10, 12:45
Isn't that side quite packed already with the poly and the tropica? The safra side is not along reservoir so will need bino for view.

in the post it says tampines ... so its the tampines side of bedok reservoir ? near tampines safra side ???

that definitely not D16

though i am not sure if its 18

gohsoonk
27-01-10, 12:48
Isn't that side quite packed already with the poly and the tropica? The safra side is not along reservoir so will need bino for view.

This should be referring to the plot beside the Tropica. However, that plot is still on the reserve list.

McKinnon
27-01-10, 19:28
last condo plot around the reservoir after the waterfront collection?

noblebaby
27-01-10, 21:08
Launching of waterfront GOLD?

Some other agents have started calling for VVIP viewing for GOLD :spliff:

jitkiat
27-01-10, 22:31
Launching of waterfront GOLD?

Some other agents have started calling for VVIP viewing for GOLD :spliff:

It would probably be as expensive as GOLD too :cheers1:

acewee
03-02-10, 14:45
Now that we know where it will be, will it be too noisy as it is going to be near the airbase?

gohsoonk
03-02-10, 16:06
Now that we know where it will be, will it be too noisy as it is going to be near the airbase?

Airbase is not that bad as air traffic is infrequent. The problem is that Ave 10 will be the "in" road as it connects to the new Bartley flyover. Cars from Tampines and Pasir Ris will use this road to go Braddell, Bishan, Ang Mo Kio.
Nevertheless, you will have unblock view to the reservoir and there should not be anything blokcing in the future. The Tropica folks are in for a raw deal.

acewee
04-02-10, 12:22
I assume you do not live in the NE area, especially Seng Kang and Punggol. The airbase traffic is crazy. Worse on Wed when they have night training.

Btw, why do you say Tropica is getting raw deal? From the map, the plot is at the corner of the junction isn't it? In fact, Tropica will be blocked from the noise from ave 10.

Airbase is not that bad as air traffic is infrequent. The problem is that Ave 10 will be the "in" road as it connects to the new Bartley flyover. Cars from Tampines and Pasir Ris will use this road to go Braddell, Bishan, Ang Mo Kio.
Nevertheless, you will have unblock view to the reservoir and there should not be anything blokcing in the future. The Tropica folks are in for a raw deal.

Reporter
04-02-10, 12:29
I assume you do not live in the NE area, especially Seng Kang and Punggol. The airbase traffic is crazy. Worse on Wed when they have night training.

Btw, why do you say Tropica is getting raw deal? From the map, the plot is at the corner of the junction isn't it? In fact, Tropica will be blocked from the noise from ave 10.
Is that Paya Lebar airbase or Seletar airbase?
I thought RSAF have moved out of Seletar years ago.

gohsoonk
04-02-10, 13:47

Hmm...my hideout is in the Punggol heartland. It is quiet at night. However, I am only home at night...so not sure what happens in the day.

Typically, those with clear view will be blocked by the new development. the wider the view, the better the value.

gohsoonk
04-02-10, 13:50
Is that Paya Lebar airbase or Seletar airbase?
I thought RSAF have moved out of Seletar years ago.

Seletar air base.

acewee
04-02-10, 14:17
I'm refering to Paya Lebar Airforce base, which based on the map looks to be quite close to this new development.

Seletar air base.

acewee
04-02-10, 14:18
Lucky you to be home only at night.:sleep:

Hmm...my hideout is in the Punggol heartland. It is quiet at night. However, I am only home at night...so not sure what happens in the day.

Typically, those with clear view will be blocked by the new development. the wider the view, the better the value.

driftwave
05-02-10, 11:04
yup...the paya lebar air base generate quite a fair bit of traffic....did not noticed tat till I was on MC...hahaha....

I'm refering to Paya Lebar Airforce base, which based on the map looks to be quite close to this new development.

banger69
05-02-10, 13:52
Just to share a fact most people do not know. The new F-15SG aircraft will be based in Paya Lebar. It has 2 engines compared to F-16 and hence 2 x louder. There is also no hush house for engine run on the ground.

And the good news?

They will be back in time for NDP10 :spliff:

McKinnon
06-02-10, 06:48
the new development is between tampines ave 10 and tropica, not between the reservoir and tropica.

if it is launched at 750psf as estimated, then this will push up the prices for the tropica even before the uwc effect.

i am looking at a unit at the new development, last plot with a good reservoir view. :D

okko
07-02-10, 21:56
It will not be the last plot lah...... take a look at masterplan 2008, there is one more plot of land at the other side of TP for new condo... much smaller site though....

McKinnon
08-02-10, 05:26
huh? that part so small and congested still slated for condo? bedok reservoir road will burst.

the plot next to ours is nearer uwc, and i can hop over to use the facilities should i get a unit there. :D

It will not be the last plot lah...... take a look at masterplan 2008, there is one more plot of land at the other side of TP for new condo... much smaller site though....

East Lover
24-02-10, 08:34
URA launches tender for Tampines site
Site located at Tampines Ave 1/Avenue 10
Feb 03, 2010

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has released a residential site in Tampines Ave 1/ Avenue 10 for sale by tender.
The site has an area of 3.2 ha and will have a maximum gross floor area of 66,655 sqm. It can yield about 600 housing units. A period of six weeks is allowed for developers to tender. The tender will close on 16 March 2010.
Mr Li Hiaw Ho, Executive Director of CBRE Research commented,” The residential site at Tampines Avenue 1/Avenue 10 is situated immediately next to The Tropica condominium and will enjoy an unblocked view of Bedok Reservoir. Temasek Polytechnic is situated close by. As the site is situated on the northwestern boundary of Tampines Newtown, it is about 5-10 minutes’ drive away from Tampines Central and Tampines MRT station. However, shopping facilities are available at the nearby Tampines Retail Park on Tampines Avenue 10 where Giant, Ikea and Courts are located. Potential upgraders in Tampines and Bedok HDB Estates are likely to be interested in this project.”
He noted that two new projects in Bedok Reservoir Road, Waterfront Waves and Waterfront Key, are currently being marketed at $700 psf and $760 psf respectively. “In the resale market, units in The Tropica, Aquarius By The Park and Baywater were sold between $640 psf and $670 psf in the fourth quarter of 2009. Based on these comparables, we expect that a new 99-year leasehold project in this location may fetch prices around $720-$730 psf. This will translate to a land price of $215 million - $237 million for the site,” he said.

http://www.iproperty.com.sg/news/1257/URA-launches-tender-for-Tampines-site

tanumy
24-02-10, 12:40
gd news n info but better to invest in double bay residence at simei due to better location, great project....:)

Feb 03, 2010

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has released a residential site in Tampines Ave 1/ Avenue 10 for sale by tender.
The site has an area of 3.2 ha and will have a maximum gross floor area of 66,655 sqm. It can yield about 600 housing units. A period of six weeks is allowed for developers to tender. The tender will close on 16 March 2010.
Mr Li Hiaw Ho, Executive Director of CBRE Research commented,” The residential site at Tampines Avenue 1/Avenue 10 is situated immediately next to The Tropica condominium and will enjoy an unblocked view of Bedok Reservoir. Temasek Polytechnic is situated close by. As the site is situated on the northwestern boundary of Tampines Newtown, it is about 5-10 minutes’ drive away from Tampines Central and Tampines MRT station. However, shopping facilities are available at the nearby Tampines Retail Park on Tampines Avenue 10 where Giant, Ikea and Courts are located. Potential upgraders in Tampines and Bedok HDB Estates are likely to be interested in this project.”
He noted that two new projects in Bedok Reservoir Road, Waterfront Waves and Waterfront Key, are currently being marketed at $700 psf and $760 psf respectively. “In the resale market, units in The Tropica, Aquarius By The Park and Baywater were sold between $640 psf and $670 psf in the fourth quarter of 2009. Based on these comparables, we expect that a new 99-year leasehold project in this location may fetch prices around $720-$730 psf. This will translate to a land price of $215 million - $237 million for the site,” he said.

McKinnon
24-02-10, 14:17
730psf i will hoot 1 now.

Feb 03, 2010

hycondo
07-06-10, 12:38
I saw 2 excavator in this plot of land. I presumed they are clearing the land for the showflat.
Seems a bit early, knowing that SimLian will launch their condo in Q1..........

07-06-10, 12:53
They are also doing some road works there hopefully to ease the traffic during the peak hours.

14-06-10, 13:09
Yeah, they are indeed clearing the land, there are about 4-5 excavators (based on a count while driving pass).

Quite curious to see what kind of reservoir view this can can get.

I saw 2 excavator in this plot of land. I presumed they are clearing the land for the showflat.
Seems a bit early, knowing that SimLian will launch their condo in Q1..........

hycondo
21-06-10, 12:10
Yeah, they are indeed clearing the land, there are about 4-5 excavators (based on a count while driving pass).

Quite curious to see what kind of reservoir view this can can get.
I was at the reservoir yesterday. No doubt they clearing the land for the showflat. And the location seems to be strategically situated to capture both the reservoir and quarry view. I think it is situated in the centre of the plot of land. Behind 3rd stack of block 63. Trpoica. Additional equipments are seen in the area.
If you don't mind the west sun, the sunset over the quarry is really stunning.
It will be unblocked. Asian may not like the heat but may not be so for caucasians. Maybe the target customer for this project is for the United World college people.

proud owner
21-06-10, 12:16
I was at the reservoir yesterday. No doubt they clearing the land for the showflat. And the location seems to be strategically situated to capture both the reservoir and quarry view. I think it is situated in the centre of the plot of land. Behind 3rd stack of block 63. Trpoica. Additional equipments are seen in the area.
It will be unblocked. Asian may not like the heat but may not be so for caucasians. Maybe the target customer for this project is for the United World college people.

i use a simple self question answer method when buying properties.

1. who will likely buy from me
2. who will likely rent from me
3, if suei suei no one wants to buy or rent from me.. WILL I WANT TO STAY THERE MYSELF ..

to me most important is 3.

if i dont want west sun ... i wont expect heat hungry ang mohs to 'dun mind west sun' ..

cos it is risky to assume they dont mind HEAT + HUMIDITY

devilplate
21-06-10, 12:17

will it be sandy/dusty to face quarry?

devilplate
21-06-10, 12:20
i use a simple self question answer method when buying properties.

1. who will likely buy from me
2. who will likely rent from me
3, if suei suei no one wants to buy or rent from me.. WILL I WANT TO STAY THERE MYSELF ..

to me most important is 3.

if i dont want west sun ... i wont expect heat hungry ang mohs to 'dun mind west sun' ..

cos it is risky to assume they dont mind HEAT + HUMIDITY

1st 2 point yes, but not the 3rd one for me. have to be very clear about buying for investment or self stay. i will become irrational when comes to self stay...dun care whether can make $ anot...like it, jus buy bcoz all properties r different. number diff, facing diff, size diff, layout diff:D

but best is to avoid west sun lah...unless got superb view to compensate:D

proud owner
21-06-10, 12:22
1st 2 point yes, but not the 3rd one for me. have to be very clear about buying for investment or self stay. i will become irrational when comes to self stay...dun care whether can make $ anot...like it, jus buy bcoz all properties r different. number diff, facing diff, size diff, layout diff:D

but best is to avoid west sun lah...unless got superb view to compensate:D

so as long as got investment value even if you dun like it ..you will also buy ?

devilplate
21-06-10, 12:29
so as long as got investment value even if you dun like it ..you will also buy ?

yes sir:D

i got a hand in CBD projects...but if u were to ask me to stay...NONO

but having said tat, i tend to hold those projects which i like longer..some will nvr sell:D

ay123
21-06-10, 14:11
yes sir:D

i got a hand in CBD projects...but if u were to ask me to stay...NONO

but having said tat, i tend to hold those projects which i like longer..some will nvr sell:D

wow u are comparable with Property_Owner!!!! u have projects in north south east west + central :doh: ......do u need someone to manage your portfolio???? :D :D :D

devilplate
21-06-10, 14:22
wow u are comparable with Property_Owner!!!! u have projects in north south east west + central :doh: ......do u need someone to manage your portfolio???? :D :D :D

wah liu....dun compare lah...u making me malu again:simmering:

i oredi mentioned: ppty_owner any 1 unit==millions:D

noblebaby
21-06-10, 16:01
what is the cheapest in your portfolio?

wah liu....dun compare lah...u making me malu again:simmering:

i oredi mentioned: ppty_owner any 1 unit==millions:D

devilplate
21-06-10, 16:42
what is the cheapest in your portfolio?

less den 700k MM unit lor

luckily u nvr ask me my most expensive unit...i too shy to say:o

acewee
21-06-10, 22:47
The 30+ million one in Sentosa? :)

less den 700k MM unit lor

luckily u nvr ask me my most expensive unit...i too shy to say:o

acewee
21-06-10, 22:49
Back to this plot of land, I wonder if the developer will 'highlight' MRT as a plus although it is unlikely to be very close.

hycondo
25-06-10, 08:52
Just read today's Straits Times on the launching of the Waterfront Gold.
The launch would starts tomorrow and the average psf is average $950.
As the property price raise is tapering in this cycle, they are still confident of that psf. If the take up rate is good, I believe this Sim Lian project psf would be also around this figure. That makes The Tropica real cheap....now.

proud owner
25-06-10, 09:11
Just read today's Straits Times on the launching of the Waterfront Gold.
The launch would starts tomorrow and the average psf is average $950.
As the property price raise is tapering in this cycle, they are still confident of that psf. If the take up rate is good, I believe this Sim Lian project psf would be also around this figure. That makes The Tropica real cheap....now.

i hope so ...

but know singaporean mentality ... they only want to pay for new launch ... even when older projects are cheaper ... they also not so keen

hycondo
25-06-10, 09:35
i hope so ...

but know singaporean mentality ... they only want to pay for new launch ... even when older projects are cheaper ... they also not so keen
This Sim Lian's project would be really challenge their design. They have to overcome the odds of the nearby expanded road, west facing sun to the quarry.
As I know The Tropica upkeep is very well maintained. Most residents would not want to sell, preferably to stay and there some tenants stay up to 8 years there. Some even bougth their home there. Hence the supply over this bank of the reservoir is limited but we should see demand increasing.
With the launch of the Sim Lians project, would be buyers would definitely weighs the pros and cons btw this new project and the matured Tropica...

proud owner
25-06-10, 09:38
This Sim Lian's project would be really challenge their design. They have to overcome the odds of the nearby expanded road, west facing sun to the quarry.
As I know The Tropica upkeep is very well maintained. Most residents would not want to sell, preferably to stay and there some tenants stay up to 8 years there. Some even bougth their home there. Hence the supply over this bank of the reservoir is limited but we should see demand increasing.
With the launch of the Sim Lians project, would be buyers would definitely weighs the pros and cons btw this new project and the matured Tropica...

my friend used to own the PH at Tropica ... i used to hang out at the roof terrace alot ... nice

McKinnon
25-06-10, 10:07
tropica boh penthouse or roof terrace bro.

maybe it was baywater?

my friend used to own the PH at Tropica ... i used to hang out at the roof terrace alot ... nice

proud owner
25-06-10, 10:12
tropica boh penthouse or roof terrace bro.

maybe it was baywater?

opps

have i gotten it wrong ?

how many condo in tampines area that has the name start with T ?

the unit has 2 levels .. the second level has a room as well ...that walks out to the terrace ..

McKinnon
25-06-10, 10:19
Around reservoir got Aquarius, The Clearwater, Baywater, The Tropica.

i would say probably you chilled out at the baywater rooftop terrace.

high floor reservoir view is nice right? :D

opps

have i gotten it wrong ?

how many condo in tampines area that has the name start with T ?

the unit has 2 levels .. the second level has a room as well ...that walks out to the terrace ..

proud owner
25-06-10, 10:38
Around reservoir got Aquarius, The Clearwater, Baywater, The Tropica.

i would say probably you chilled out at the baywater rooftop terrace.

high floor reservoir view is nice right? :D

nah

i am very sure it is tropica

let me check with him

McKinnon
25-06-10, 10:41
ok, pls lemme know.

if tropica got penthouse, i'm keen coz stunning reservoir view w/o road noise.

nah

i am very sure it is tropica

let me check with him

proud owner
25-06-10, 10:59
ok, pls lemme know.

if tropica got penthouse, i'm keen coz stunning reservoir view w/o road noise.

ok

i am sorry

it is Tropical Spring ..simei

devilplate
25-06-10, 11:01
ok

i am sorry

it is Tropical Spring ..simei

lol...not much view leh...at most unblock landed view:D

proud owner
25-06-10, 11:07
lol...not much view leh...at most unblock landed view:D

confirmed already ...

i cannot be taxi driver

so many condos ... names a bit sama sama

some ..bet the owners also cannot pronouce correctly

devilplate
25-06-10, 11:14
confirmed already ...

i cannot be taxi driver

so many condos ... names a bit sama sama

some ..bet the owners also cannot pronouce correctly

u westy guy mah...u ask me abt west condos..i only noe a few too:D

McKinnon
25-06-10, 11:25
ya lo, i only know eastern condos, dunno difference between parc emily, parc regency or the parc. :beats-me-man:

u westy guy mah...u ask me abt west condos..i only noe a few too:D

proud owner
25-06-10, 12:24
ya lo, i only know eastern condos, dunno difference between parc emily, parc regency or the parc. :beats-me-man:

i was chatting with a taxi driver last week ... he said he confused over those with L' , Le' cos he not sure its 'Ler' or "Leh' ..

and sometimes different owners also pronouce differently

hycondo
25-06-10, 12:50
If this Sim Lian has a design with Sky Garden, with BBQ facilities and/or Gym on the rooftop. (viewing the sunset in the evening and reservoir view) It will be a crowd puller to this project (just my opinion).

McKinnon
25-06-10, 15:03
ya great idea! i will hoot one unit if got sky terraces like riveredge and altez.

If this Sim Lian has a design with Sky Garden, with BBQ facilities and/or Gym on the rooftop. (viewing the sunset in the evening and reservoir view) It will be a crowd puller to this project (just my opinion).

okko
25-06-10, 15:27

:scared-4: ..... bet you can fry pork chop on the sizzling floor itself....

hycondo
25-06-10, 15:46
That sounds good too. Also envronmentaln friendly.

rainy
25-06-10, 15:48

:cool: and sun your salted fish :D :D

hycondo
02-07-10, 17:00
Looking at the development of the showflat. Looks like a double storey structure. Temporary fencing is also in progress. All getting ready to launch their project soon.

East Lover
05-07-10, 09:47
Looking at the development of the showflat. Looks like a double storey structure. Temporary fencing is also in progress. All getting ready to launch their project soon.
yes yes, it seems they want to launch it before 农历七月。
I managed to take some photos by my iPhone. Let me find a way to upload here.;)

hycondo
27-07-10, 13:00
yes yes, it seems they want to launch it before 农历七月。
I managed to take some photos by my iPhone. Let me find a way to upload here.;)
Hello,
Any chances if you have upload your photos? The surrounding roadworks seems near completion and the plot of land has been fence up. Not sure exactly how is the progress of the showflat.
Are you able to capture from your "highground"?

East Lover
05-08-10, 13:50
Hello,
Any chances if you have upload your photos? The surrounding roadworks seems near completion and the plot of land has been fence up. Not sure exactly how is the progress of the showflat.
Are you able to capture from your "highground"?
sorry sorry i didn't notice this at all, as the forum notification seems not work well recently.

My place facing east-south, so I can't see the inside progress from home. :mad:

OKKO, can you please help to update us? I guess you are the best person to do this good job.:)

East Lover
20-08-10, 13:48
i noticed the showflat is in good progress, can see the layout more or less - it seems will have a big balcony which I don't mind, and the window is straight type - hopefully no bay windows!

I guess they will target to complete the showflat by Mid Sept.

rainy
20-08-10, 14:39
:cool: my guess 900psf

acewee
20-08-10, 22:01
Wonder if they will advertise 'walking distance to mrt'. :tsk-tsk:

azeoprop
21-08-10, 00:40
Seems like this plot will not have any mrt within walking distance. :beats-me-man:

acewee
21-08-10, 01:11
Well, if owners willing to walk the entire stretch of Ave 1, then its 'walking distance' to Tampines West station.

Seems like this plot will not have any mrt within walking distance. :beats-me-man:

hycondo
21-08-10, 11:53
Well, if owners willing to walk the entire stretch of Ave 1, then its 'walking distance' to Tampines West station.
It is only about 1 km in distance. Probably 10 mins walk.
No tunnelling below the building or nearby, should be glad.

acewee
21-08-10, 15:08
Well, there are a lot of people who thinks walking more than 300m to get to mrt is already too much.

DC33_2008
21-08-10, 20:49
Most local are spoilt.

- From air-conditioned (A/C) home to A/C bus to A/C bus terminal to A/C bus to A/C office.
- From A/C home to A/C car to A/C office

300m w/o air-conditioned is tough. Maybe should hve travellator footpath besides the sheltered footpath.

East Lover
23-08-10, 09:54
ai yoh, so many bus to go to that tampines west station, 8/15/23/518/69(TP side), any bus can go, 10 mins walk or 5 mins bus, all ok lah.

the problem is psf - how much is reasonable? if they sell sky high like waterfront gold at 1000+psf, will you buy? :scared-4:

or a lot of 1 beder, 2 bedder, small size for 3/4 bedder, are you still keen?

acewee
23-08-10, 22:37
I think there will still be takers by investors who are still thinking of targeting the United World College students or teachers.

ai yoh, so many bus to go to that tampines west station, 8/15/23/518/69(TP side), any bus can go, 10 mins walk or 5 mins bus, all ok lah.

the problem is psf - how much is reasonable? if they sell sky high like waterfront gold at 1000+psf, will you buy? :scared-4:

or a lot of 1 beder, 2 bedder, small size for 3/4 bedder, are you still keen?

McKinnon
24-08-10, 06:00
bingo. a 3br was justed rented to a uwc lecturer at 3.5k.

rent went up 10% in 2 months, and uwc just started 10% operation with 150 students this month.

come august 2011, 1500 students, and few hundred uwc staff on corporate lease. nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I think there will still be takers by investors who are still thinking of targeting the United World College students or teachers.

24-08-10, 08:45
Just curious as i pass by this area quite a bit.

Any idea whether the quarry park is to remain there for the forseeable future? As well as what are the URA's intention for the land use east of this plot of land. I see some roads being constructed but still not for use.

gohsoonk
24-08-10, 08:56
I am betting that the quarry park will go since the garmen has already dedicated an island for storing construction resources.

Any idea whether the quarry park is to remain there for the forseeable future? As well as what are the URA's intention for the land use east of this plot of land. I see some roads being constructed but still not for use.

McKinnon
24-08-10, 09:29
it is gazetted to be developed into a recreational park under national park's masterplan.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pwbid/documents/pwrcmerge.pdf

http://www.ps21.gov.sg/challenge/2005_05/cover_story/getting.html

24-08-10, 10:19
Thanks Mckinnon,
Hopefully the developer can capitalise on this fact, allowing all the units either a view of the reservoir or the quarry park, or even better both as the waterviews of the 2 are quite a contrast.

it is gazetted to be developed into a recreational park under national park's masterplan.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pwbid/documents/pwrcmerge.pdf

http://www.ps21.gov.sg/challenge/2005_05/cover_story/getting.html

McKinnon
24-08-10, 10:41
quarry view will get direct afternoon sun like the reservoir facing condos along bedok reservoir road. too glaring for me.

i'd be interested in a small unit that faces the waterfront collection though. :D

2824 is an ETA automatic movement, are you interested in watches?

Thanks Mckinnon,
Hopefully the developer can capitalise on this fact, allowing all the units either a view of the reservoir or the quarry park, or even better both as the waterviews of the 2 are quite a contrast.

24-08-10, 11:11
no not into watches

quarry view will get direct afternoon sun like the reservoir facing condos along bedok reservoir road. too glaring for me.

i'd be interested in a small unit that faces the waterfront collection though. :D

okko
24-08-10, 14:51

isn't that Tropica 2-beddr will fetch higher yield since it is cheaper but probably will fetch almost the same rental as its neighbor?

McKinnon
24-08-10, 19:55
tropica 2brs all face blk 51, if waterview 2brs face reservoir then different rent.

and now tropica 2brs shouting for so high! 738k, 770k, 790k!

isn't that Tropica 2-beddr will fetch higher yield since it is cheaper but probably will fetch almost the same rental as its neighbor?

hycondo
28-08-10, 19:58
I am betting that the quarry park will go since the garmen has already dedicated an island for storing construction resources.
The parcel of land diagonally across the "Waterfront View -SimLian dev" is undergoing construction. Likely doing up for the park?

noblebaby
12-09-10, 22:39
Think Sim Lian will build lots of 1 & 2 bedders for this development. Small unit is the new norm, we need to accept. :scared-1:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7016/43991892.jpg

East Lover
13-09-10, 09:24
Nice view! don't mind to buy one if the price is reasonable :)

However, 1 & 2 bedders may not be suitable in this project as it's more for nature lover, for family stay, for ppl who is driving... no MRT nearby, how to rent to FT?:scared-4:

Think Sim Lian will build lots of 1 & 2 bedders for this development. Small unit is the new norm, we need to accept. :scared-1:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7016/43991892.jpg

13-09-10, 10:11
with 600+ units 1 doubt the 1 and 2 bedders will be afforded this view, unless there is a common viewing deck like waterfront gold.

East Lover
13-09-10, 11:26
with 600+ units 1 doubt the 1 and 2 bedders will be afforded this view, unless there is a common viewing deck like waterfront gold.
haha as usual, this kind of view only belong to 4 bedder or 3+study, 1 and 2 surely face "greenary" lah. actually as long as the total quantum is affortable, do you think those ppl care about the view? they only want rental nia...

hycondo
18-09-10, 00:09
Saw an ads put up in propertyguru by Orangetee agent selling a 2 bedded unit at $860 psf. First ads for waterfront view. Looks like 3 bedder wil be lower.

East Lover
20-09-10, 16:25
Saw an ads put up in propertyguru by Orangetee agent selling a 2 bedded unit at $860 psf. First ads for waterfront view. Looks like 3 bedder wil be lower.
860psf - that's NV price leh. what's the selling point? no MRT, for rental to international school parents, i guess ang moh prefer life style and bigger unit?

okko
21-09-10, 10:46
860psf - that's NV price leh. what's the selling point? no MRT, for rental to international school parents, i guess ang moh prefer life style and bigger unit?

Oh actually I was pleasantly surprised that the price is not on the high side. Land in between two lakes, very rare and beautiful view in Singapore. Don't mind buying for own stay.

But for investment purpose, I am thinking with the same price, is it more worthy buying a studio in downtown area rather than getting 2-room unit next door? any opinion?

devilplate
21-09-10, 10:55

all depends on ang mor's budget lah....everybody prefer big villas....can afford anot??:p u rent out ur big big 3bedder to them at 2.5k la...den those small 1/2bedders landlords will suck thumb:p

been hearing ppl proudly saying tat their HDB is rented out to ang mor bankers...lol:D

devilplate
21-09-10, 10:58
Oh actually I was pleasantly surprised that the price is not on the high side. Land in between two lakes, very rare and beautiful view in Singapore. Don't mind buying for own stay.

But for investment purpose, I am thinking with the same price, is it more worthy buying a studio in downtown area rather than getting 2-room unit next door? any opinion?

a 1bedder in CCR can easily cost 1mil....r u comparing apple with banana?

McKinnon
21-09-10, 11:47
clift studio 1.1mio 495sqft rent 4k = 4.36%

tropica 3br 920k 1238sqft rent 3.6k = 4.69%

a 1bedder in CCR can easily cost 1mil....r u comparing apple with banana?

devilplate
21-09-10, 11:52
clift studio 1.1mio 495sqft rent 4k = 4.36%

tropica 3br 920k 1238sqft rent 3.6k = 4.69%

clift can fetch 1.1mil meh?

how come my best offer only 970k:(

McKinnon
21-09-10, 14:00
which floor, odd or even stack?

when i was chasing, sellers shift goalposts by 50psf each time. :scared-4:

clift can fetch 1.1mil meh?

how come my best offer only 970k:(

scsc
21-09-10, 14:51
which floor, odd or even stack?

when i was chasing, sellers shift goalposts by 50psf each time. :scared-4:

then the seller trying to pass the agent commission to the buyer loh...
passing the bucket.. :banghead:

hycondo
28-10-10, 12:26
Come to think of it, units opposite the quarry may not be that bad if SimLian capitalized on their deign well. I have to SimLian showflat and it seems that they design luxuriously in their bathroom. If they design jucuzzzi bathtub facing the quarry, it may turn out to be a plus. Take your bath relaxing in jaccuzzi facing the sunset.....

devilplate
28-10-10, 12:36
Come to think of it, units opposite the quarry may not be that bad if SimLian capitalized on their deign well. I have to SimLian showflat and it seems that they design luxuriously in their bathroom. If they design jucuzzzi bathtub facing the quarry, it may turn out to be a plus. Take your bath relaxing in jaccuzzi facing the sunset.....

apart from traffic noise, will it be dusty for units facing quarry?

sorry ask a noob qn..lol:ashamed1:

McKinnon
28-10-10, 13:59
mr clift interested in district 18 meh? :D

tropica's blk 61-65 is separated from the ave 10 road by the waterview plot, so i dun think it's noisy at all.

no dust coming from the quarry for my tropica unit, and i'm v particular about feeling sand under my feet. haha.

apart from traffic noise, will it be dusty for units facing quarry?

sorry ask a noob qn..lol:ashamed1:

hycondo
29-10-10, 13:39
Anyone has look at the layout?
It appears that the entrance is next to The Tropica with a service road running parallel to the fence with Tropica leading to a basement carpark at the back ( where the showflat is now). I see that ther is a drop off point beside Tropica at the centre section. 2 big round pool is situated in the middle of the project.
A tennis court is situated near Tropica too. Of the 4 penthouse, 3 faces the reservoir and the other facing direct to quarry. Not sure if my interpretation is correct as picture is too small. Picture of layout is found in the PropertyGuru website.

East Lover
29-10-10, 17:41
Anyone has look at the layout?
It appears that the entrance is next to The Tropica with a service road running parallel to the fence with Tropica leading to a basement carpark at the back ( where the showflat is now). I see that ther is a drop off point beside Tropica at the centre section. 2 big round pool is situated in the middle of the project.
A tennis court is situated near Tropica too. Of the 4 penthouse, 3 faces the reservoir and the other facing direct to quarry. Not sure if my interpretation is correct as picture is too small. Picture of layout is found in the PropertyGuru website.
can share the URL? is this one?
http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/0/a/b/0/0ab0bd4298835_1_V550.jpg

hycondo
29-10-10, 18:01
can share the URL? is this one?
http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/0/a/b/0/0ab0bd4298835_1_V550.jpg
Yes this is the one.

East Lover
29-10-10, 18:11
Yes this is the one.
2 big pools look like 2 big big 大澡盆 hahahah
my target 3+study no facing east south, no waterview, so bad. 3 bedder too small, how big is 4 bedder?

okko
29-10-10, 22:31
2 big pools look like 2 big big 大澡盆 hahahah
my target 3+study no facing east south, no waterview, so bad. 3 bedder too small, how big is 4 bedder?

LOL, don't you worry lah, those salesmen sure will market 大澡盆 as 聚宝盆. :spliff:

okko
29-10-10, 22:36
Yes this is the one.

What I don't understand is why they cram the side facing the quarry with so many units, those units will suffer from noise, dust and afternoon sun. They should "cram" more blocks on the other side facing Bedok reservoir instead.

devilplate
29-10-10, 22:41
not cleverly design to max the reservoir view....they shd learn from the vision

McKinnon
30-10-10, 07:52
actually the layout is about the same as tropica's horseshoe.

the yellow unit at the bottom left looks tempting.. :D

East Lover
30-10-10, 12:37
much much clearer picture:
http://www.tampineswaterview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/siteplan.jpg

devilplate
30-10-10, 12:42
stack 12&13 sure hot hot!!

children pool so luxurious! wow:D

East Lover
30-10-10, 12:55
stack 12&13 sure hot hot!!

children pool so luxurious! wow:D
英雄所见略同 but i prefer to blk 09 the most;)

jitkiat
30-10-10, 12:58
those quarry facing units will be fried by west sun all year long

devilplate
30-10-10, 13:00
英雄所见略同 but i prefer to blk 09 the most;)

y not stack 14...pan dan? :p

stk 40,43 aso not bad:D

flrplan out liao?

East Lover
30-10-10, 13:03

flrplan out liao?
they said next week.

sian liao! 4 bedder too small, penthouse too big
lap pool too round, fun pool too big
who is the greenhorn designer??!

jitkiat
30-10-10, 13:03

flrplan out liao?

9, 14 although enjoy reservoir view, west sun all year long too

East Lover
30-10-10, 13:04

flrplan out liao?
yes. stk 40 & 43 will be as hot as blk 51 in Tropica

devilplate
30-10-10, 13:07
they said next week.

sian liao! 4 bedder too small, penthouse too big
lap pool too round, fun pool too big
who is the greenhorn designer??!

they shd make the fun pool smaller and put in a nice 30-50X10m adult lap pool for serious swimmers

East Lover
30-10-10, 13:08
9, 14 although enjoy reservoir view, west sun all year long too
see the layout clearly, stk09 & 14 only MBR hit by afternoon sun niah, but can enjoy both query view and reservoir view, the rest of room face southeast as same as the blk12, so not that bad - the balcony has no query view.
i guess the showflat is showing the actual layout of stk 09 & 12, based on my observation from my daily jogging :) :p

East Lover
30-10-10, 13:10
they shd make the fun pool smaller and put in a nice 30-50X10m adult lap pool for serious swimmers
will the developer improve their design finally if they got a lot of feedback?

jitkiat
30-10-10, 13:12
see the layout clearly, stk09 & 14 only MBR hit by afternoon sun niah, but can enjoy both query view and reservoir view, the rest of room face southeast as same as the blk12, so not that bad - the balcony has no query view.
i guess the showflat is showing the actual layout of stk 09 & 12, based on my observation from my daily jogging :) :p

Yup, MBR will be sauna room ... again some people blast aircon all day so does not matter.

jitkiat
30-10-10, 13:14
will the developer improve their design finally if they got a lot of feedback?

Well ... tis project target family with kids rather than investors or pro swimmers so adopt McDonald marketing loh ...

East Lover
30-10-10, 13:16
Well ... tis project target family with kids rather than investors or pro swimmers so adopt McDonald marketing loh ...
haha small size just nice for young couple - so overall quantum is affortable.
but the floorarea is really really small leh! agent said 4 bedder only 1200-1300 sqft niah! how big can 3 bedder or 2 bedder be?

if they target to HDB upgrader, the upgrader will 'upgrade' their home from 5-room flat to 3-room flat
if they target to that international school, can Ang Mong stand such small pigenhole?

jitkiat
30-10-10, 13:19
haha small size just nice for young couple - so overall quantum is affortable.
but the floorarea is really really small leh! agent said 4 bedder only 1200-1300 sqft niah! how big can 3 bedder or 2 bedder be?

The target market probably 4-room HDB upgraders who are used to very small bedroom anyway ... and with HDB resale COV softening, this is the right strategy ... Sim Lian is well known for huge balcony so usable space could be even smaller.

East Lover
30-10-10, 13:21
The target market probably 4-room HDB upgraders who are used to very small bedroom anyway ... and with HDB resale COV softening, this is the right strategy ... Sim Lian is well known for huge balcony so usable space could be even smaller.
no lah, from outside, the balcony is quite OK. not that big. and it seems no baywindow. but actual living space is still a big question mark.

devilplate
30-10-10, 13:23
its sad...expect to be like NV residence....shrink size to push up psf to 900psf to make it still affordable

no baywindows/planter boxes for sure...abit of consolation lor:D

McKinnon
30-10-10, 14:32
stack 12, stack 13 for 3br
stack 40, stack 43 for 3+1.

oh man, i getting ibs liao...

okko
30-10-10, 20:01
how come only one drop off point?

acewee
30-10-10, 20:56
how come only one drop off point?

How many should there be?

okko
30-10-10, 21:30
How many should there be?

Are you going to drag your luggage all the way from drop off point to your block when taking taxi home from airport?

hycondo
30-10-10, 21:37
Are you going to drag your luggage all the way from drop off point to your block when taking taxi home from airport?
You must be comparing with Tropica drop off point at every block.
Another note , the rubbish yard is near their entrance...

acewee
30-10-10, 22:16
I'm sure if you are resident, you can get the guard to give you access to the basement CP right?

okko
30-10-10, 23:32
I'm sure if you are resident, you can get the guard to give you access to the basement CP right?

oh yes, super convenient for me and visitors, indeed.

Komo
31-10-10, 08:16
Swim in circle lor... Clockwise or anti clockwise only. No cutting:D :D

jitkiat
31-10-10, 10:02
Swim in circle lor... Clockwise or anti clockwise only. No cutting:D :D

lol ... so who will swim in the innermost circle :banghead:

BTW, Indians from India like swimming, guess this condo not their cup of tea

acewee
31-10-10, 18:20
oh yes, super convenient for me and visitors, indeed.

I suppose for your requirement, you should be looking at the high end one at scotts where you can drive you car and luggage all the way into your living room. :banghead:

McKinnon
01-11-10, 06:20
okko was just asking about minimizing walking from drop-off to the unit, it is a valid concern.

by your example, if someone prefers a poolview, then he should only look at developments with pools inside their own units? :doh:

I suppose for your requirement, you should be looking at the high end one at scotts where you can drive you car and luggage all the way into your living room. :banghead:

acewee
01-11-10, 07:07
okko was just asking about minimizing walking from drop-off to the unit, it is a valid concern.

by your example, if someone prefers a poolview, then he should only look at developments with pools inside their own units? :doh:
...and i was just suggesting that on those rare occassion where u have lots to carry, u can request to drop off at yr blk via under CP. Not all condos have driveways circling the development & most new ones esp don't. The land size isn't that big either. Isn't my suggestion also a valid one?:confused:

tanumy
01-11-10, 07:41
better buy double bay residence in D18. Great place to invest and excellent location.

...and i was just suggesting that on those rare occassion where u have lots to carry, u can request to drop off at yr blk via under CP. Not all condos have driveways circling the development & most new ones esp don't. The land size isn't that big either. Isn't my suggestion also a valid one?:confused:

okko
01-11-10, 07:58

eh..... how about when it rains? for your information, lots of condos (not necessarily high-end ones, even some EC's I know) have drop-off point for each block. So to me, it is a design issue.

McKinnon
01-11-10, 10:05
i thought that part was a good suggestion by you, until you added on for him to look at high end scotts development, simply because he asked about drop-off points.

and may i know what your banging against the wall :banghead: in that post signify?

East Lover
01-11-10, 10:29
PROPOSED CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENT AT TAMPINES AVE 1 / AVE 10
Proposed Development
Site Area341,650 Sqft
No. Of Units 696 Units
No. Of Blocks12
Type of Units
2 – Bedroom2 + Study
3 – Bedroom
3 + Study
4 – Bedroom
Penthouses

UNIT TYPE No. of units
Final Strata Area (include strata void, exclude rubbish chute, duct & sealed space) (Sq m) sqft

A1 143 73 786
B1 130 86 926
B2 13 87 936
C1 130 105 1130
C2 13 104 1119
D1 65 110 1184
D2 13 103 1109
D3 13 106 1141
D4 52 110 1184
E1 26 123 1324
E2 13 113 1216
E3 13 111 1195
P1 4 414 4456
P2 5 333 3584
P3 6 351 3778
P4 5 386 4155
P5 1 443 4768
P6 1 409 4402
P7 1 434 4672
P8 1 388 4176

acewee
01-11-10, 16:42
i thought that part was a good suggestion by you, until you added on for him to look at high end scotts development, simply because he asked about drop-off points.

and may i know what your banging against the wall :banghead: in that post signify?
Well, my suggestion was with good intent...until i sense the sarcasm in the reply. Dats why :banghead:

acewee
01-11-10, 16:46
eh..... how about when it rains? for your information, lots of condos (not necessarily high-end ones, even some EC's I know) have drop-off point for each block. So to me, it is a design issue.
Er...i guess if the condo u r staying has underground CP dat will still get u drenched, then u better complain to yr mcst.:tsk-tsk:

amk
01-11-10, 16:51
actually what do u mean by "drop off point" huh ? If there is an underground car park, you can always drive to your lobby, stop there, and "drop off", no ?

or you mean a designated "drop-off" like roundabout area around every lobby ? that's not very common I think.

East Lover
01-11-10, 18:28
I'm eager to know how will Sim Lian optimize the living space for such a compact layout.... must be a big big challenge to those green-horn designers...

See how small each type they are! yes, it will be another NV residents - they cut down the floor area, push up the psf, to make the overall quantumn affordable! :scared-3:

2 – Bedroom
A1 143 73 786 sqft (How big is HDB 2-room flat?)

2+ Study
B1 130 86 926sqft
B2 13 87 936sqft

3 – Bedroom
C1 130 105 1130sqft (same to HDB 3-room flat?)
C2 13 104 1119sqft

3 + Study
D1 65 110 1184sqft
D2 13 103 1109sqft (how come 3+1 even smaller than 3bedder?)
D3 13 106 1141sqft
D4 52 110 1184sqft

4 – Bedroom
E1 26 123 1324sqft
E2 13 113 1216sqft (HDB 4-room flat?)
E3 13 111 1195sqft (only 11 sqft bigger than 3+study...)

Penthouses
P1 4 414 4456sqft (isn't it too big for PH? even $500 psf already 2.2mil!)
P2 5 333 3584sqft
P3 6 351 3778sqft
P4 5 386 4155sqft
P5 1 443 4768sqft
P6 1 409 4402sqft
P7 1 434 4672sqft
P8 1 388 4176sqft

devilplate
01-11-10, 19:21
2 – Bedroom
A1 143 73 786 sqft (How big is HDB 2-room flat?)

HDB 3rm flat(2bedder) ~ 60sqm

3 – Bedroom
C1 130 105 1130sqft (same to HDB 3-room flat?)
C2 13 104 1119sqft

HDB 4rm flat ~ 90sqm (smallest i tink 82sqm)

4 – Bedroom
E1 26 123 1324sqft
E2 13 113 1216sqft (HDB 4-room flat?)

HDB 5rm flat ~ 110sqm
Penthouses
P1 4 414 4456sqft (isn't it too big for PH? even $500 psf already 2.2mil!)

I guess on top open terrace...probably effective livable area 50% of it....cud be 400psf...

2bedder abit too small...3bedder 11xxsqft still doable provided gd efficient layout...4bedder 1324sqft more like it...1216sqft sounds like compact 3+study?

acewee
01-11-10, 22:25
actually what do u mean by "drop off point" huh ? If there is an underground car park, you can always drive to your lobby, stop there, and "drop off", no ?

or you mean a designated "drop-off" like roundabout area around every lobby ? that's not very common I think.

To be fair, I think many of the older condos do have small roads surrounding the development where you can stop the car at the lobby of each block. I must also add that those included developments with underground CP. The newer ones however rarely have this especially when there are underground CP. Those with MSCP may still have as the developer will make it in such a way whereby you will drive by most of the blocks before reaching the entrance of the MSCP. Frankly, I would rather not have the little roads as it will be safer for the kids if traffic is restricted to the main drop-off at the entrance and the underground CP.

East Lover
03-11-10, 09:52
http://www.tampineswaterview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/waterview-new-pic.jpg (http://www.tampineswaterview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/waterview-new-pic.jpg)

sleek
03-11-10, 10:08
Wah! Didn't know got Upper & Lower Bedok Reservoir! :D

http://www.tampineswaterview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/waterview-new-pic.jpg (http://www.tampineswaterview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/waterview-new-pic.jpg)

devilplate
03-11-10, 10:11
Plus 2 mini reservoirs:D

East Lover
03-11-10, 10:19
Plus 2 mini reservoirs:D
from this angle, it looks like a big 8!

03-11-10, 10:43
maybe good for feng shui too, all the blocks surround the figure 8.

Wild Falcon
03-11-10, 11:32
It is pretty common in the older developments with a lot of land and space. Every block has a first floor lobby/island for pick-up/drop off (in addition to basement carpark). Nowadays I don't see them anymore - no space for such luxury.

mantrix
03-11-10, 12:31
maybe good for feng shui too, all the blocks surround the figure 8.

I am going to buy the PH there liao!!

McKinnon
03-11-10, 15:48
one is quarry park, one is bedok reservoir.

and yes, they look to form the letter 8, maybe that's why tropica's fengshui is so good.

waterview's pools form the same 8 too, double power good fengshui? :D

azeoprop
03-11-10, 23:46
Looks like a very promising project with good fengshui design. The large open area in the middle with the digit 8 pools is a very good Qi capturing and circulating design. :D

East Lover
04-11-10, 09:22
one is quarry park, one is bedok reservoir.

and yes, they look to form the letter 8, maybe that's why tropica's fengshui is so good.

waterview's pools form the same 8 too, double power good fengshui? :D
According to fengshui, now is 八运, thus it's wise to put a BIG 8 there.

During Tropica launch, that time is 七运,so we have officially 7 blocks.

East Lover
04-11-10, 09:34
http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/8/d/9/6/8d96fb4293605_1_V800.jpg

okko
04-11-10, 09:34
oh i see. I didn't know that. Fortune's wheel is ever turning... so how many years for one round or one turn?

East Lover
04-11-10, 09:41
oh i see. I didn't know that. Fortune's wheel is ever turning... so how many years for one round or one turn?
一切易学预测的关键是旺衰(准确说是两句话:有力无力,有情无情)。其中风水方面,判断旺衰的主要依据是三元九运:一运坎、二运坤、三运震、四运巽、五运中、六运乾、七运兑、八运艮、九运离,每运管20年;分为三元,一、二、三运为上元,四、五、六运为中元,七、八、九运为下元,每元管60年,即一个60甲子周期,三元共180年,周而复始,无限循环。目前已经流转到了下元八运(2004-2023),后面是九运(2044-2063),再后面就又重新回到上元一运(2064-2083)……

艮位在东北,中国东北、朝鲜、日本北海道、蒙古、西伯利亚、阿拉斯加等地都属于这个范围。这一地区在本运乃至本世纪将成为亚洲的热点所在,整个东北亚也将成为世界的关注中心。中国的崛起是肯定无疑的。其中可能包括中国即将实现海峡两岸的统一,收回钓鱼岛等。

艮有终而复始,朝代交替,迈入新时代开端,连绵不绝之象。
艮对应的人是少男,所以八运是年轻人的天下

在八运,八白艮为当令旺气,九紫离为未来之生气,一白坎为辅佐之气,即东北(艮)、南(离)、北(坎)三个方位为吉方,其余几个方位皆为不吉之方(特别是三碧震、四绿巽、五黄土几个方位为煞气最凶),不过最好要结合玄空飞星盘来分析。

例如艮既然有房屋之象(艮的基本意象是山,其它一切意象都是由此引申出来的,这里是指房屋像山),那么八运投资房地产肯定赚钱;

McKinnon
04-11-10, 09:42
i wan that yellow stack 12 at the bottom!!!

how much is it ah?

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/8/d/9/6/8d96fb4293605_1_V800.jpg

okko
04-11-10, 09:53
一切易学预测的关键是旺衰(准确说是两句话:有力无力,有情无情)。其中风水方面,判断旺衰的主要依据是三元九运:一运坎、二运坤、三运震、四运巽、五运中、六运乾、七运兑、八运艮、九运离,每运管20年;分为三元,一、二、三运为上元,四、五、六运为中元,七、八、九运为下元,每元管60年,即一个60甲子周期,三元共180年,周而复始,无限循环。目前已经流转到了下元八运(2004-2023),后面是九运(2044-2063),再后面就又重新回到上元一运(2064-2083)……

艮位在东北,中国东北、朝鲜、日本北海道、蒙古、西伯利亚、阿拉斯加等地都属于这个范围。这一地区在本运乃至本世纪将成为亚洲的热点所在,整个东北亚也将成为世界的关注中心。中国的崛起是肯定无疑的。其中可能包括中国即将实现海峡两岸的统一,收回钓鱼岛等。

艮有终而复始,朝代交替,迈入新时代开端,连绵不绝之象。
艮对应的人是少男,所以八运是年轻人的天下

在八运,八白艮为当令旺气,九紫离为未来之生气,一白坎为辅佐之气,即东北(艮)、南(离)、北(坎)三个方位为吉方,其余几个方位皆为不吉之方(特别是三碧震、四绿巽、五黄土几个方位为煞气最凶),不过最好要结合玄空飞星盘来分析。

例如艮既然有房屋之象(艮的基本意象是山,其它一切意象都是由此引申出来的,这里是指房屋像山),那么八运投资房地产肯定赚钱;

wow, spellbound, you are so good sis! in this case, does it mean Tropica has been guo qi?

okko
04-11-10, 09:59

Thanks dude. Exactly. I didn't mean multiple drop off points are "must-have", but surely "good to have" if the land size is big enough or can afford.

East Lover
04-11-10, 10:08
wow, spellbound, you are so good sis! in this case, does it mean Tropica has been guo qi?
哈哈!不必太拘泥了。只要是自己的家,舒舒服服的,就好。难道我们得每二十年搬一次家?;)

You see the picture i posted above, waterview and tropica 各有千秋,waterview 新,tropica 大。

Frankly speaking, 以后很难再有Tropica这样又大又绿的condo了。our 3bedder even bigger than WV 4 bedder. and our specious 4 bedder is 稀有产品了!;)

咱们就水涨船高,一起发财吧!

okko
04-11-10, 10:36
哈哈!不必太拘泥了。只要是自己的家,舒舒服服的,就好。难道我们得每二十年搬一次家?;)

You see the picture i posted above, waterview and tropica 各有千秋,waterview 新,tropica 大。

Frankly speaking, 以后很难再有Tropica这样又大又绿的condo了。our 3bedder even bigger than WV 4 bedder. and our specious 4 bedder is 稀有产品了!;)

咱们就水涨船高,一起发财吧!

I guess you are right, one's birth-day or birth-time also counts... one person's meat can be another's poison so called. I did some homework myself, just go google. You won't believe what I just found:

Question: "..... As this is a period 7 project, will the good feng shui continue in period 8 and beyond?“

Answer: "Dear Anon (Hidden for Privacy),

There are two considerations: Overall, the plot of land has good shapes and forms Feng Shui.

As we are now under Period 8; it is always prudent like all Feng Shui assessments to look at or study the Feng Shui qi of Period 7 vs Period 8 for the specific unit in a development. Some homes or aparatment(s) can benefit with a change in qi.

While others may have to consider or dwell deeper into each sector to check to see whether it is more beneifical or worse-off to fly to a new Period 8 chart.

For example, because of the frontage of the home; on the surface, it is good to fly to Period 8. However, on closer study or scrutiny of the flying star charts, it was found that e.g. nasty stars such as #5 and #2 has flown into one or several bedrooms. Thus, could be a case of more $$$ wealth but poor health! :scared-5:

Do remember that once we had "flown" a home or apartment to the next period, we cannot time travel and reverse it back to a previous period. Thus while we can fly to Period 8. We cannot swim backstroke and reverse a home to Period 7!

Warmest Regards,”

So ha, if you feel you were very lucky during period 7, by all means stay put. If you feel you were very "sui" during period 7, by all means move to period 8. Am I right?

teddybear
04-11-10, 12:56
"designated "drop-off" like roundabout area around every lobby" is common if the estate is exclusive enough for just 1 block but we probably can't find such luxury feature in those with many blocks in the same estate (especially for new estates).

teddybear
04-11-10, 13:11
三元玄空风水,颠倒本末。未言峦头总是非。哈哈哈。

葬者,藏也,乘生气也。 ...
其行也,因地之势。其聚也,因势之止。古人聚之使不散,行之使有止。故谓之风水。

I guess you are right, one's birth-day or birth-time also counts... one person's meat can be another's poison so called. I did some homework myself, just go google. You won't believe what I just found:

Question: "..... As this is a period 7 project, will the good feng shui continue in period 8 and beyond?“

Answer: "Dear Anon (Hidden for Privacy),

There are two considerations: Overall, the plot of land has good shapes and forms Feng Shui.

As we are now under Period 8; it is always prudent like all Feng Shui assessments to look at or study the Feng Shui qi of Period 7 vs Period 8 for the specific unit in a development. Some homes or aparatment(s) can benefit with a change in qi.

While others may have to consider or dwell deeper into each sector to check to see whether it is more beneifical or worse-off to fly to a new Period 8 chart.

For example, because of the frontage of the home; on the surface, it is good to fly to Period 8. However, on closer study or scrutiny of the flying star charts, it was found that e.g. nasty stars such as #5 and #2 has flown into one or several bedrooms. Thus, could be a case of more $$$ wealth but poor health! :scared-5:

Do remember that once we had "flown" a home or apartment to the next period, we cannot time travel and reverse it back to a previous period. Thus while we can fly to Period 8. We cannot swim backstroke and reverse a home to Period 7!

Warmest Regards,”

So ha, if you feel you were very lucky during period 7, by all means stay put. If you feel you were very "sui" during period 7, by all means move to period 8. Am I right?

azeoprop
04-11-10, 18:06
Based on the site plan, I think stack 40, 43 and 42 are the best fengshui stacks for collecting Qi.

The only good 2 bedder would be stack 26 with pool view and reservoir view looking sideways.

:D

Btw, what is the official name of this project? Any floor plans available online?

East Lover
05-11-10, 15:54
Based on the site plan, I think stack 40, 43 and 42 are the best fengshui stacks for collecting Qi.

The only good 2 bedder would be stack 26 with pool view and reservoir view looking sideways.

:D

Btw, what is the official name of this project? Any floor plans available online?
agreed. stk 40, 42, 43 have both pool and lake view and should be no road noise, only thing is the reservior view will be pocketed. stk 09,12,13,14 have non-blocked view - but most be very costly.... not sure the road noice for stk 14.
studied the site map again and i noticed that there is no path can reach to blk 77! haha, i guess they forgot to draw the path.

one more thing - there is a viewing deck with stairs, meaning it must be at least 2 story high, in order to view the quarry view. how about the ground units in blk 81-89? no pravicy at all?

azeoprop
08-11-10, 20:59
Yah, the main advantage of stk 09,12,13,14 is the quiet and total unblocked reservoir view with no road infront. This is what the waterfront collection cannot offer. :)

Anybody got floor plans to share? :D

acewee
08-11-10, 21:05
Yah, the main advantage of stk 09,12,13,14 is the quiet and total unblocked reservoir view with no road infront. This is what the waterfront collection cannot offer. :)
You win some, you lose some lah. :spliff:
I wonder how much premium will these blocks sell for. :scared-4: Should be significant if the developer is smart since there is so much interest in them.

McKinnon
09-11-10, 09:40
someone buy #12-12 and flip to me 6 years later pls. :)

You win some, you lose some lah. :spliff:
I wonder how much premium will these blocks sell for. :scared-4: Should be significant if the developer is smart since there is so much interest in them.

East Lover
09-11-10, 12:49
someone buy #12-12 and flip to me 6 years later pls. :)
haha i will go for holiday on 18-Nov morning, for 10 days.... i'm wondering what kind of units will be left for me to shop. hahaha

acewee
09-11-10, 16:52
haha i will go for holiday on 18-Nov morning, for 10 days.... i'm wondering what kind of units will be left for me to shop. hahaha
Just leave a big, fat cheque with the agent. You'll definitely get your choice unit. ;)

East Lover
10-11-10, 10:31
Just leave a big, fat cheque with the agent. You'll definitely get your choice unit. ;)
saw the floor plan already!!!

1) no baywindow, yes confirmed
2) but 09 or 12/13 have 2 balcony! haha, one for viewing, one for laundry hanging! the back balcony even bigger than the front one, sure have place for you to dry your king size bedsheet:tongue3:

3) one design good it that majority of units door not facing balcony, meaning you can save $$$ to build a blocker for fengshui purpose, that make the living + dinning hall look bigger also.

4) for my 4 bedder, no attached toilet for junior suit, but one room can go back balcony directly, hehehe

5) and hoh, no store room - if i use the HS as maid room, i need to ask Stanly to figure out how to create a storage intelligently.

6) super small kitchen comparing with our SUPER BIG tropica 4 bedder kitchen.

7) AC is not small, seems as big as the balcony

8) MBR in stk 09 got 2 big windows - don't know where to put bed, for the best fengshui position, as bed can't against window... need master to advise.

9) stk 09 hit by afternoon sun, got 2 big windows means need to buy tick tick curtain to block the hot sun.:mad:

DC33_2008
10-11-10, 12:17
In 2001, regulation allows larger balcony; an additional of 10% surface area over and above the allowed development intensity. Developer can sell this space. A/C ledge is also saleable space but not useable.

2) but 09 or 12/13 have 2 balcony! haha, one for viewing, one for laundry hanging! the back balcony even bigger than the front one, sure have place for you to dry your king size bedsheet:tongue3:

3) one design good it that majority of units door not facing balcony, meaning you can save $$$ to build a blocker for fengshui purpose, that make the living + dinning hall look bigger also.

4) for my 4 bedder, no attached toilet for junior suit, but one room can go back balcony directly, hehehe

5) and hoh, no store room - if i use the HS as maid room, i need to ask Stanly to figure out how to create a storage intelligently.

8) MBR in stk 09 got 2 big windows - don't know where to put bed, for the best fengshui position, as bed can't against window... need master to advise.

9) stk 09 hit by afternoon sun, got 2 big windows means need to buy tick tick curtain to block the hot sun.:mad:

acewee
10-11-10, 19:26

Can share the floorplan if you have it with you? Thanks.

mcmlxxvi
10-11-10, 21:03
Why liddat.... Got money buy condo no money buy dryer to dry bedsheets.... :p

East Lover
11-11-10, 08:46
Why liddat.... Got money buy condo no money buy dryer to dry bedsheets.... :p
ai yah, env friendly mah. you know how good it smells if dried by sun instead of dryer?

otherwise, pls advise how to utilize the big balcony next to back yard? for maid to do sun tan? :p

East Lover
11-11-10, 08:48
Can share the floorplan if you have it with you? Thanks.
will try if can have softwcopy ...

last night we went out jogging, already saw several agents in Tropica, with their colorful profile nah.

akow
13-11-10, 08:58
will try if can have softwcopy ...

last night we went out jogging, already saw several agents in Tropica, with their colorful profile nah.

Received update from Developer sales team last nite:
Unit Types & Pricing
2 BR: $666k - $766k (786 - 1033sqft)
2+1: $766k - $900k (926 - 1184sqft)
3 BR: $980k - $1.1m (1119 - 1722sqft)
3+1: $990k - $1.15m (1109 - 1733sqft)
4 BR: $1.05m - $1.28m (1195 - 1711sqft)

I am told:
Cheque collection starts now (ends 14th November 2010) for buyers ready to buy without viewing.
Showroom opens 17th November 2010.
Official launch on 19th November 2010.

Wah...why so hot??:confused:
Buy without viewing???:scared-4:
Is it close to MRT??

devilplate
13-11-10, 21:28
Unit Types & Pricing

I am told:
Cheque collection starts now (ends 14th November 2010) for buyers ready to buy without viewing.

Is it close to MRT??

if the estimates r correct, den 2bedders at 850-900psf sounds attractive and quantum still below 700k which is very rare

14-11-10, 15:08
Pricing does look attractive, all around the $1m for 3 bed & above.
but i believe there will be a (super :beats-me-man: )high premium for those stacks facing the reservoir, like waterfront.

Unit Types & Pricing

I am told:

Is it close to MRT??

14-11-10, 15:10
if not mistaken, all the 2 bed & 2+ are not facing the reservoir..... so maybe that's why?

if the estimates r correct, den 2bedders at 850-900psf sounds attractive and quantum still below 700k which is very rare

McKinnon
14-11-10, 15:16
you may be right. reservoir view premium is getting higher and higher.

and waterview's reservoir view is lagi nice, coz there's no road between it and the reservoir. :)

but i believe there will be a (super :beats-me-man: )high premium for those stacks facing the reservoir, like waterfront.

acewee
14-11-10, 15:45

and waterview's reservoir view is lagi nice, coz there's no road between it and the reservoir. :)

Guys, if your unit is facing the reservoir at a high enough level, then it really doesn't matter if there is a road in between or not. If by constantly highlighting will make the developments at this plot and Tropica feel more special as compared to Baywater, Clearwater or even the Waterfront collection, then its pretty pathetic man. I'm sure these 2 developments have its pros...and hopefully its not just having a view with no road in between.

devilplate
14-11-10, 16:15
Guys, if your unit is facing the reservoir at a high enough level, then it really doesn't matter if there is a road in between or not. If by constantly highlighting will make the developments at this plot and Tropica feel more special as compared to Baywater, Clearwater or even the Waterfront collection, then its pretty pathetic man. I'm sure these 2 developments have its pros...and hopefully its not just having a view with no road in between.

it does matter la....no traffic noise mah...but this one not near future mrt

McKinnon
14-11-10, 16:15
bro, road noise is an important consideration, especially when you go higher. i have units at the tropica and clearwater, and the noise level is not the same. just trying to give an objective view, dun be so defensive abt ur waterfront collection la. ;)

acewee
14-11-10, 16:26
bro, road noise is an important consideration, especially when you go higher. i have units at the tropica and clearwater, and the noise level is not the same. just trying to give an objective view, dun be so defensive abt ur waterfront collection la. ;)

Ok, I stand corrected if the amount of noise coming from the 4 lanes can be unbearable as I don't live there. But seriously, we are not talking about some highway or even Tampines Ave 10 where there are plenty of heavy vehicles. Being defensive will be if someone keep harping on the fact that this new development is not near future MRT, or its near (i think) the military airbase. Anyway, it doesn't affect me as I'm not rich enuf to pay the premium of a high floor reservoir facing unit, road in between or otherwise.

akow
14-11-10, 16:31

The land cost was about $420psf bidded by developer in Mar 10, b4 govt cooling measures in Aug. That could explain why it was highly priced (> $875psf) even though it's so far away from MRT.

What is current surrounding condo sub-sale selling price?

Nevertheless, the facilities sound interesting, with so many different types of "Deck"
Facilities
• 50m Lap Pool • Suntan Deck • Children’s Play Area • Outdoor Fitness Deck • Viewing Deck
• BBQ Pavilion • Jogging Track • Tennis Court • Water Feature • Fitness Deck • Theme Garden
• Clubhouse • Gym • Function Room • Changing and Shower Facilities • Sauna Room

McKinnon
14-11-10, 17:10
4 lanes do not produce unbearable noise, but will definitely have more noise compared to waterview w/o a road in front of it.

i seriously do not understand why you call ppl pathetic when we're stating that waterview doesn't have a road in front of it. :doh:

Ok, I stand corrected if the amount of noise coming from the 4 lanes can be unbearable as I don't live there. But seriously, we are not talking about some highway or even Tampines Ave 10 where there are plenty of heavy vehicles. Being defensive will be if someone keep harping on the fact that this new development is not near future MRT, or its near (i think) the military airbase. Anyway, it doesn't affect me as I'm not rich enuf to pay the premium of a high floor reservoir facing unit, road in between or otherwise.

acewee
14-11-10, 17:46
4 lanes do not produce unbearable noise, but will definitely have more noise compared to waterview w/o a road in front of it.

i seriously do not understand why you call ppl pathetic when we're stating that waterview doesn't have a road in front of it. :doh:

Bro McKinnon, if you look at your earlier post, you mention that the view is nice because there is no road in between. I just highlighted that if its good view you want, then having a road in between will not affect the view as the road will not 'block the view'. Then the point about noise is raised.

In any case, I'm a reasonable person and if my choice of word has offended you, then I do apologies. Let's move on.

McKinnon
14-11-10, 17:55
Quit twisting ur words. You do not stay at either of the areas, dont own a reservoir facing unit, so u have zero credibility to make a post with weight. Apology accepted.

Bro McKinnon, if you look at your earlier post, you mention that the view is nice because there is no road in between. I just highlighted that if its good view you want, then having a road in between will not affect the view as the road will not 'block the view'. Then the point about noise is raised.

In any case, I'm a reasonable person and if my choice of word has offended you, then I do apologies. Let's move on.

acewee
14-11-10, 18:22
Quit twisting ur words. You do not stay at either of the areas, dont own a reservoir facing unit, so u have zero credibility to make a post with weight. Apology accepted.

:banghead: ................:doh:

azeoprop
14-11-10, 19:11
Only stack 26 2bedder will have some reservoir view if u look sideways from the balcony. Hopefully it will still be priced below 700k :p

gfoo
14-11-10, 19:20
i like this development, hope the pricing is fair.

doraemon1
14-11-10, 19:23
Hi gfoo,

but the future mrt is not near to the development. this is one point which bothers me.....:doh:

gfoo
14-11-10, 19:31
Hi gfoo,

but the future mrt is not near to the development. this is one point which bothers me.....:doh:

how many large scenic, unpolluted bodies of water are there in singapore? the entire southern coastline is now mid-to-luxury. the northern coastline is highly polluted you give me free stay also i don't want. that only leaves seletar, macritchie/pierce, and bedok. with bedok being a little less heartlander than seletar.

what i also like about this is that it is on it's own segregated land parcel, unlike the waterfront collection.

14-11-10, 22:26
Yah, last time i recalled at the waterfront showroom, i thot i saw they speculatively put that there will be 1 mrt at the poly and another at quarry park. but we now knw that that was wrong.

Hi gfoo,

Wolverine77
14-11-10, 23:53
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Waterview+details+hits+our+shores/

august
14-11-10, 23:58
paya lebar airbase is very near.. any issue? :confused:

azeoprop
15-11-10, 14:28
paya lebar airbase is very near.. any issue? :confused:

Fighter jets making emergency landing in your swimming pool....once in 50 years. :rolleyes:

East Lover
15-11-10, 17:40

I got PH floorplan already - too big to digest!

Really don't know why they build 4 bedder so small, PH so big, yet give such funny layout for open terrace? you see the small path on upper floor then you will understand what i mean.

when you friend come to see your beautiful reservoir view, you have to bring them carefully go through the tiny path to reach there (i guess).

A big white elephant???

azeoprop
15-11-10, 19:35
I got PH floorplan already - too big to digest!

Really don't know why they build 4 bedder so small, PH so big, yet give such funny layout for open terrace? you see the small path on upper floor then you will understand what i mean.

when you friend come to see your beautiful reservoir view, you have to bring them carefully go through the tiny path to reach there (i guess).

A big white elephant???

hrmm...its like half the floor area is juat the roof terrace on top...
btw, any more floor plans to share? 2bedroom 3 bedroom?:D

McKinnon
17-11-10, 11:15
Congrats sister eastlover on ur good buy. I assume its blk 77?

East Lover
17-11-10, 21:33
Congrats sister eastlover on ur good buy. I assume its blk 77?
thank you thank you, the #09 i eyeing so long already. ;)

good thing is there is MBR no window facing west, so i don't worry abt fengshui liao :)

sorry can't grab #12-12 for you, too late :cool:

East Lover
17-11-10, 21:48

good thing is there is MBR no window facing west, so i don't worry abt fengshui liao :)

In fact, all the good units (unblock lake view + no road noise) e.g #09, #12, #13 & #14 all taken up, only left 3 -4 floor units.

By the way, waterview basement carpark at ground level, first floor above ground 4.6Meter, so 4th floor is almost 5.5 floor in Tropica, can see half lake half green tree, also not bad lah

azeoprop
18-11-10, 07:13
erm...what kind of pricing are we looking at? :beats-me-man:

My friend just sms-ed me yesterday that he went to look see look see with his parents, end up he did not buy but the parents bought. :doh:

condolisa
18-11-10, 10:16
erm...what kind of pricing are we looking at? :beats-me-man:

My friend just sms-ed me yesterday that he went to look see look see with his parents, end up he did not buy but the parents bought. :doh:
Hi Aze, do you know the unit size and price? May take a look if pricing is reasonable. Thanks.

condolisa
18-11-10, 10:28

Hi EL, mind sharing your unit price? I'm a noob looking around and need a little hand-holding :ashamed1: Thanks!

Denlim
18-11-10, 10:31
Hi Aze, do you know the unit size and price? May take a look if pricing is reasonable. Thanks.

hi condolisa, the typcal 2br is 786 sqft, 3br is 1130 sqft and 4br is ard 1195-1324 sqft. As for price range, 2 br is from 666k, 3br is from 980k but no idea on 4br as it is out of my budget... Hope it helps..

condolisa
18-11-10, 10:59
Hi DenL, thanks! Since it's mass market project, I wonder why there is no price list?

Denlim
18-11-10, 11:07
Hi DenL, thanks! Since it's mass market project, I wonder why there is no price list?

Not sure too but you can always get the agents to check on the pricing while you are there..

hycondo
18-11-10, 11:10
This project is not officially launched yet

azeoprop
18-11-10, 11:18
Is the preview still on? :beats-me-man:

McKinnon
18-11-10, 11:22
yes, but all the units in my shortlist were gone gone gone. :(

Is the preview still on? :beats-me-man:

fairlady04
18-11-10, 11:45
hi, any update on the takeup? how many units sold? all within yesterday??? so good deal? aiya, missed it... :doh:

hycondo
18-11-10, 12:03
hi, any update on the takeup? how many units sold? all within yesterday??? so good deal? aiya, missed it... :doh:
By yesterday 3pm, all the good facing units has already been snapped up. I was told these buyers throw in their cheques on Tuesday without viewing the units.

gohsoonk
18-11-10, 12:17
The interesting thing about the sale here is that the agents are also not sure (they do not have the exact psf price on hand). They need to go and consult a central marketing team at the showroom. Very troublesome for the agents as they need to walk up and down.

Not sure too but you can always get the agents to check on the pricing while you are there..

Emma
18-11-10, 12:20
The interesting thing about the sale here is that the agents are also not sure (they do not have the exact psf price on hand). They need to go and consult a central marketing team at the showroom. Very troublesome for the agents as they need to walk up and down.

yes, that was quite a hassle. but do you think it's worth buying? the psf is $850 upwards and the most realistic benchmark i can use for that location is the Tropica which has been hovering around 700-750 and the potential for cap appreciation seems quite low for this area. will it break through $1000 psf over 3 years?

Denlim
18-11-10, 12:33
yes, that was quite a hassle. but do you think it's worth buying? the psf is $850 upwards and the most realistic benchmark i can use for that location is the Tropica which has been hovering around 700-750 and the potential for cap appreciation seems quite low for this area. will it break through $1000 psf over 3 years?

My general feel is that this project is good for family stay but for investments, I am not too sure.. It has a nice view of both the reservoir or the quarry and though transportation network may not be too ideal if you are without a car, there is always the condo shuttle to ferry you to the nearest MRT station....

Emma
18-11-10, 12:41
i was just thinking about waterview vs vacanza - where my money will be better spent. any thoughts anyone? from my perspective, these are 2 quite comparable based on the objectives i have set. but downside is both are not exactly near MRT station and might be difficult to rent or sell in the future. and given the mass market positioning of both developments, accessibility to transport is quite important imo.

acidic.straw
18-11-10, 13:19
i was just thinking about waterview vs vacanza - where my money will be better spent. any thoughts anyone? from my perspective, these are 2 quite comparable based on the objectives i have set. but downside is both are not exactly near MRT station and might be difficult to rent or sell in the future. and given the mass market positioning of both developments, accessibility to transport is quite important imo.

Emma, comparing the 2, my thoughts are that the smaller units (2 or 2+1) units at waterview will make better investments for the sole reason of the view of the reservoir & quarry as its unique features.

Base on this, for purely investment reasons, I would go for stacks 26 & 25 of at 7flr and above for reservoir view and stacks 23,24,31 and 32 at 5flr and above for quarry view as 2nd choice (becos of the traffic noise).

Just my thoughts.

Emma
18-11-10, 13:42
Emma, comparing the 2, my thoughts are that the smaller units (2 or 2+1) units at waterview will make better investments for the sole reason of the view of the reservoir & quarry as its unique features.

Base on this, for purely investment reasons, I would go for stacks 26 & 25 of at 7flr and above for reservoir view and stacks 23,24,31 and 32 at 5flr and above for quarry view as 2nd choice (becos of the traffic noise).

Just my thoughts.

Thanks Acidic Straw!
but my concern for the 2 bedders or 2+1 is the open concept of kitchen and living area. i am quite old schooled and traditional in terms of layout preferences. if the areas are not partitioned, won't the smoke and grease from the kitchen circulate freely into the dining and living areas? and the apartment will be quite greasy over time! ok i feel so embarrassed putting this down as all of you must feel i am quite auntie-ish!

acidic.straw
18-11-10, 13:48
Thanks Acidic Straw!
but my concern for the 2 bedders or 2+1 is the open concept of kitchen and living area. i am quite old schooled and traditional in terms of layout preferences. if the areas are not partitioned, won't the smoke and grease from the kitchen circulate freely into the dining and living areas? and the apartment will be quite greasy over time! ok i feel so embarrassed putting this down as all of you must feel i am quite auntie-ish!

On the contrary, I quite agree with you on the greasy stuff. But fortunately, there are many tenants who don't really mind especially for those that don't cook. For singles or couples who are professionals, eating out is the norm rather than cooking in.

Emma
18-11-10, 14:00

Just my thoughts.

Acidic straw, what about the pool view? Actually my first preference is the pool view as i feel it's quiter. are pool views less in demand in the eyes of potential buyers compared to reservoir or quarry views?

Komo
18-11-10, 14:22
I think unblocked reservoir view is likely to be preferred by buyers than pool view. Even better with both unblocked reservoir and pool view!

azeoprop
18-11-10, 14:29

Do note that Vacanza is about 600m walk from the upcoming bedok reservoir mrt station. You have to walk past the amd factory and cross the overhead bridge of pie.

18-11-10, 14:34
Reservoir view is limited to those condos near reservoir, whereas pool view is more common, thus the premium for reservoir view.

Acidic straw, what about the pool view? Actually my first preference is the pool view as i feel it's quiter. are pool views less in demand in the eyes of potential buyers compared to reservoir or quarry views?

acidic.straw
18-11-10, 19:37

komo and 2824 are right...reservoir view is unique and can command a premium. btw, why do you find pool view quieter? I thought it's noisier especially if it's beside the kiddy pool.

McKinnon
19-11-10, 09:04
like this? :D

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww43/Haennon/tropicaPool.jpg

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww43/Haennon/view.jpg

I think unblocked reservoir view is likely to be preferred by buyers than pool view. Even better with both unblocked reservoir and pool view!

Denlim
19-11-10, 09:31

This will be the view for stack 37,40,43 and 42 and they are all 3 Bdr and 3 Bdr+ study... Low floor units for the 3 bdr should be in the region of $870+ psf during the preview.. but no idea if they increase price today.

bargain hunter
19-11-10, 09:38
Reported in Business Times today, "SIM Lian Group is understood to have sold about 200 units at its Waterview condo at Bedok Reservoir since it began previewing the project on Tuesday this week."

okko
19-11-10, 10:40

wow, that's really fast! 又快又准! #9 is a top choice stack. Congrats congrats!!! Are you going to keep your current 4-br for rent to sell by the time of TOP? :D

aimtowin
19-11-10, 10:49
Got the 8th floor pool facing :-) at slightly over 1 mil. :-(

McKinnon
19-11-10, 10:51
congrats! welcome to the neighbourhood! :D

aimtowin
19-11-10, 10:54
congrats! welcome to the neighbourhood! :D

Am glad to be there.... :spliff2:

aimtowin
19-11-10, 10:58
Seems like prices going to increase, just got a notification. :cheers6: great stuff!

okko
19-11-10, 11:01
wow, that's really fast! 又快又准! #9 is a top choice stack. Congrats congrats!!! Are you going to keep your current 4-br for rent to sell by the time of TOP? :D

I mean to rent or to sell?:D

okko
19-11-10, 11:04
Seems like prices going to increase, just got a notification. :cheers6: great stuff!

looks like it is selling like hot cakes... I think your price is very good for a new project. Enjoy!

Kengar
19-11-10, 11:35
which floor are these pictures taken from? :)

This will be the view for stack 37,40,43 and 42 and they are all 3 Bdr and 3 Bdr+ study... Low floor units for the 3 bdr should be in the region of $870+ psf during the preview.. but no idea if they increase price today.

kingkong1984
19-11-10, 11:47
Above 10. Interested?

Condo's and HDB's are no different except one that offers condo facilities and the other without. You must understand HDB buyer's mentality which will also be very much similar to condo buyer's mentality.

HDB buyers want high floor, unblocked, no west sun, spacious living room, windy and best is unblock with spectacular views. As they move or upgrade, they will have the same requirements for condo.

The sail is one fine example of having a good 'water view' - selected units.
Sentosa full of water view too.
Tanjong Rhu
Bedok Reserviour
Kallang Basin
Marine parade
Bukit Batok
Macritchie
etc.

You might want to do a study on projects located near water body since everybody knows near MRT projects are GOOD~! Others yet to realise MM units.

acidic.straw
19-11-10, 11:58

Nice view...great colors! :)

acidic.straw
19-11-10, 12:01

Congrats! :cheers6: which stack did you get? Don't mind sharing roughly how much psf ?

acidic.straw
19-11-10, 12:04
HDB buyers want high floor, unblocked, no west sun, spacious living room, windy and best is unblock with spectacular views. ...

Thought that's most people's sentiments ...not just HDB buyers :beats-me-man:

Denlim
19-11-10, 13:07

I will be your new neighbour, got 5th flr at just below $1m :-)

McKinnon
19-11-10, 13:13
congrats! my future next door neighbours! :D

I will be your new neighbour, got 5th flr at just below $1m :-)

Denlim
19-11-10, 13:26
congrats! my future next door neighbours! :D

Thank you thank you and hope to see more neighbours joining in the forum so that we can enjoy the beautiful view with a ice cold beer together when the time comes.

azeoprop
19-11-10, 15:36
Went to kaypo this afternoon. All the released reservoir view high floor units gone.

Cheapest unit I saw was #02-01 2 bedder selling 667k facing main gate.

Some other 2 bedder pricing:
#05-01 677k
#02-16 687k
#02-06 701k
#11-34 701k

2+study #03-25 837k

:)

gohsoonk
22-11-10, 08:41
I also think that the entry price should be 800 psf and above...

They keep referring to how cheap it is relative to FEO's Waterfront series. Not sure if it is an advantage to keep comparing with the "well known" FEO (well known for charging high high)...

gohsoonk
22-11-10, 08:51
Between the two, Waterview has my vote.