PDA

View Full Version : NV residences

Pages : [1] 2

richardsng_era
24-01-10, 13:45
Launching soon! Watch out for another EXCITING Condo Launch by CDL in Pasir Ris beside Livia.

This new project is located at Pasir Ris Drive Parcel 2 owned by City Development Ltd, the launch is targeting this year. This upcoming 99-year development is located next to Livia and comprising around 600 units.

Preview coming soon! Book an appointment early to avoid disappointment.

Pasir Ris Condo Hotline: +65-92993342
Home Page: http://iPropertyFacebook.com

marktkt22
25-05-10, 01:20
is that nearer to MRT than Livia ?:)
Livia has 700+ units. This has 600+ units... wow....
the road going to be damn choked..

devilplate
25-05-10, 01:24
ya lor...expects the entry to TPE to be very choked..zzzz

i tink the plot of land nearest to the MRT whr the showflat is will be the last one to launch. so, this one probably behind livia...we shall see hehe

gohsoonk
25-05-10, 09:44
You are right. It is not probably. It is the plot behind Livia. You can drive down and take a look (if you are interested).

i tink the plot of land nearest to the MRT whr the showflat is will be the last one to launch. so, this one probably behind livia...we shall see hehe

lele
25-05-10, 17:37
this Livia 2 would be ready any sooner in June/July before Lunar 7th month :hell-hath-no-fury: , the side road is done and exterior of the showroom is done, guess they are rushing for the interior design now.

Guess lots of Livia 1 owner would be kapo-ing to take a look at the neighbour project.. Hope no view is block ..:banghead:

marktkt22
25-05-10, 22:24

agree, entry to TPE will be choked...cannot imagine.
same for the waterfront series when they are fully built...can the road take such high volume of traffic..?:eek:

Komo
25-05-10, 22:35
agree, entry to TPE will be choked...cannot imagine.
same for the waterfront series when they are fully built...can the road take such high volume of traffic..?:eek:

Also one reason why I avoid Livia and Waterfront. Especially Waterfront which is right in the middle of a HDB housing estate..and only 4 lanes road. 2 lanes on each side is actually very dangerous with impatient drivers cutting left and right and there are buses and taxi stopping now and then somemore. Maybe the authority should consider widening to 6 lanes.

gohsoonk
26-05-10, 08:17
For Waterfront, the road is quite a busy road from Tampines to Ubi. Tampines is one of the most populated estates (alongside Ang Mo Kio). Hence, with the Waterfront series condo inline, you can imagine the traffic.

For Livia and other upcoming Pasir Ris condos, it should be okay. Pasir Ris is not a very populated estate since it is at the end of the island (like Punggol). The roads are not heavily utilised and there is room for more condos. Do recce the roads on weekdays and weekends.

The only congested point (during peak hours) in Pasir Ris is at the exit point to the TPE. The queue time is about 10 mins.

Also one reason why I avoid Livia and Waterfront. Especially Waterfront which is right in the middle of a HDB housing estate..and only 4 lanes road. 2 lanes on each side is actually very dangerous with impatient drivers cutting left and right and there are buses and taxi stopping now and then somemore. Maybe the authority should consider widening to 6 lanes.

rainy
26-05-10, 09:30
For Waterfront, the road is quite a busy road from Tampines to Ubi. Tampines is one of the most populated estates (alongside Ang Mo Kio). Hence, with the Waterfront series condo inline, you can imagine the traffic.

For Livia and other upcoming Pasir Ris condos, it should be okay. Pasir Ris is not a very populated estate since it is at the end of the island (like Punggol). The roads are not heavily utilised and there is room for more condos. Do recce the roads on weekdays and weekends.

The only congested point (during peak hours) in Pasir Ris is at the exit point to the TPE. The queue time is about 10 mins.

:D don't worry , from tampines to ubi, need not travel along bedok reservoir road . can use the new flyover . in fact the road in front of tropica will be congested . futhermore, mrt will be ready by 2016 just behind the waterfront collection . :spliff:

noblebaby
26-05-10, 09:57
traffic congestion along Bedok Reservoir road is an unavoidable issue in the future... when all the waterfront projects are fully completed, together with the future development of the reservoir with more water events/activities coming up... as well as the up-coming waterfront restaurants and cafes... it will be like a mini east-cost park.

after the opening of DTL-3 station, more peoples will visit the reservoir as well.

:D don't worry , from tampines to ubi, need not travel along bedok reservoir road . can use the new flyover . in fact the road in front of tropica will be congested . futhermore, mrt will be ready by 2016 just behind the waterfront collection . :spliff:

gohsoonk
26-05-10, 09:58
Oh yes...can use the new Braddell flyover.

Anyway, I don't like that road along Bedok Reservoir...travel on that road since young...sianz

I think it is slightly better now...

2016...seems far away.

acewee
26-05-10, 11:50
Just like with most of the infrastructure in Singapore, the authorities may already have something in mind to manage potential congestion...as long as the solution is not another ERP.:doh: The Bedok Reservoir road may be widened somehow.

condolisa
26-05-10, 11:59
futhermore, mrt will be ready by 2016 just behind the waterfront collection . :spliff:
How do you know:spliff:

rainy
26-05-10, 13:41
How do you know:spliff:

:D go check lta website .... or check out waterfront waves forum ... there are a few crazy wfw owners who follow the development of the eastern region mrt lines closely .... ;)

richardsng_era
03-08-10, 13:34
The name of the condo is NV Residences. Register your interest now via sms +65-92993342 or email [email protected]

richardsng_era
13-08-10, 20:23
More pictures & details for NV RESIDENCES

Click here
http://www.rss-property.com/view-all-listings/showproperty/18-18-tampines-pasir-ris-simei/11-for-sale/18-project-launches/10366-nv-residences-by-cdl--pasir-ris-grove-beside-livia

azeoprop
14-08-10, 21:18
Floor plans available here.
http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapore%20Property%20New%20Launch/NV%20Residences.php

Horrible sized bedrooms, makes Livia looks so livable now. :doh:

acewee
15-08-10, 12:08
Thanks. Looks like the compacts are back.

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapore%20Property%20New%20Launch/NV%20Residences.php

gohsoonk
16-08-10, 09:18
Nowadays, the size of the bedrooms are all typically small. Can only place a single size bed...

16-08-10, 09:54
What does the NV stand for ??:confused:

condolisa
16-08-10, 10:07
My first thought was Envy lo.

Komo
16-08-10, 21:43
again...this project will probably sell like hot cakes!

azeoprop
16-08-10, 23:02
Something new in this project is the "floor storage" in the smaller common bedroom. Wonder what is it? Some kind of hidden treasure box below the floor? :beats-me-man:

sleek
16-08-10, 23:07
Oh no...now they have Planter Boxes in the room !!! :doh:

Something new in this project is the "floor storage" in the smaller common bedroom. Wonder what is it? Some kind of hidden treasure box below the floor? :beats-me-man:

focus
16-08-10, 23:16

You mean they double-count the space they sell you?
100sqft of floor storage + 600 sqft of floor space = 700sqft to sell you.

maisonjai
17-08-10, 17:51
look at psf price :scared-5:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1814120/for-sale-nv-residences
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1819654/for-sale-nv-residences

this one slightly lower
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1810954/for-sale-nv-residences

devilplate
17-08-10, 18:16
my guess wud be 800-1kpsf for 3/4bedder

900-1.3kpsf for 1/2bedder which is the norm anyway

construction oredi started...

azeoprop
17-08-10, 18:37
Livia owners will be laughing to the bank...:doh:

devilplate
17-08-10, 18:47

may not...just by comparing the 2bedders....quantum will be similar for current asking prices at livia...

just like treehouse...build smaller 2bedder and manage to achieve 9xxpsf

maisonjai
18-08-10, 09:54

i think whole spore laughing (those who bought any ppty), some laugh louder lah. Those 1st time buyers sure complain.
Pasir Ris & Jurong setting new runaway prices :cutedoggy:

azeoprop
18-08-10, 16:26
look at psf price :scared-5:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1814120/for-sale-nv-residences
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1819654/for-sale-nv-residences

this one slightly lower
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1810954/for-sale-nv-residences

...and I thought the small 2 bedders will sell at below 600k. :doh:

maisonjai
18-08-10, 18:27

maintaining momentum where GW left off :beats-me-man:

finder
18-08-10, 18:58

Which exit you refering ?

BillyCutie
18-08-10, 20:07

Likely so, I thought.

Unlike GW and Scala, this project has much more new competition from Livia and the remaining 3 CDL plots to be launched after NV ..+ GLS nearby, etc. Just CDL alone, there will be close to 3000 units next to each other. If launch price is too high now, what is the motivation for buyer to sell later? Mr Kwek LB used to say developers should leave some cherries to sweeten buyer. Lets see. Usually the testing price is much higher for agents to begin collecting cheques and gauge the response out there for the developer. Good Luck !!

azeoprop
18-08-10, 21:26
Stack 12 2 bedders is the best, u get an all round view of the linear pools. It does not have adjoining walls with other units as well. ;)

gohsoonk
18-08-10, 21:30
Exit at Pasir Ris Drive 8

Which exit you refering ?

BillyCutie
18-08-10, 22:18
Stack 12 2 bedders is the best, u get an all round view of the linear pools. It does not have adjoining walls with other units as well. ;)

Agree .... except one got to bear the noise and crowd at pools, especially with 642 units sharing the pools in front of this stack. No joke. Also Stack 12 is next to Stack 13 which the first floor is void. Probably for occupants to access to the lift lobby. So that is human traffic too. Just personal views for sharing.

3C
18-08-10, 23:12
More & more OCR small units and buyers are snapping up like crazy.

Seems like everyone is jumping on the rental income wagon.

With thousand units TOP in 2 to 3 yrs time wonder singapore
have so many people renting. Are all these FT/expatriate so gilat, earning so much to rent 2k to 3k per mnth?

Or will central area still be a better bet:confused:

rainy
19-08-10, 09:02
What does the NV stand for ??:confused:

maybe NoValue ... :D :D :D

azeoprop
19-08-10, 09:45

Haa haa....stack 12 lelong 400k I buy. :D

3C
19-08-10, 09:48

Am puzzled too, why give an acronym??

Is like selling you a packet of food but never tell you what's inside
feeling.

Maybe this is a new selling strategy. Only buyers get to know what does it stand for.

Those who dying to know the answer will buy one. :D

plan
19-08-10, 10:32
Maybe some insights from the Chinese name:

NV Residences ( 心怡苑 ) @ Pasir Ris

noblebaby
23-08-10, 17:46
Floor plan is here:

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/nvresidences/NV%20Residences%20Floorplans.pdf

noblebaby
23-08-10, 17:49
Look at the masterbed for every unit... rounded corner, and there will be a column???

If really there is a supporting column at the corner, then it will looks vry ugly. I visited this kind of layout before, when enter the room, i laughed. :D

Floor plan is here:

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/nvresidences/NV%20Residences%20Floorplans.pdf

devilplate
23-08-10, 17:49
jialat rite....2nd bedroom looks like a study room and study room looks like a utility room...haha

Mabel
23-08-10, 20:06
I am also very puzzled by the layout. Will it be as small as it look for the bedrooms or is the developer being fair and just showing the true sizes? I've seen many other layouts where the sizes are exaggerated and were not as big as shown. Must go see showflat to find out. Location is good, a few mins to MRT and 10 mins to the beach. But faces busy road and HDB. At this climate, 800 psf should have takers.

acewee
23-08-10, 21:40
Reminds me of Centro with the super compact rooms.

azeoprop
23-08-10, 21:48
I think the layout is quite similar to tree house, compact and small size to sell at high psf. :scared-3:

Komo
23-08-10, 21:50
I am also very puzzled by the layout. Will it be as small as it look for the bedrooms or is the developer being fair and just showing the true sizes? I've seen many other layouts where the sizes are exaggerated and were not as big as shown. Must go see showflat to find out. Location is good, a few mins to MRT and 10 mins to the beach. But faces busy road and HDB. At this climate, 800 psf should have takers.
900 psf also have takers...with ec heading towards 700 psf! Condo must price reasonably rite? :D

devilplate
24-08-10, 16:18
more details and actual site can be found below

http://www.sghomepreview.com/nv-residences.html

azeoprop
24-08-10, 18:02
more details and actual site can be found below

http://www.sghomepreview.com/nv-residences.html

So actually it is about the same distance to the mrt as livia. Nothing special. :beats-me-man:

BillyCutie
24-08-10, 21:34
So actually it is about the same distance to the mrt as livia. Nothing special. :beats-me-man:
Probably more private than Livia as it will be surrounded byan enclave of condos rather than facing main road/expressways or flats. The artist impression looks better in term of architecture and design.

acewee
24-08-10, 22:22
How many developments will that huge piece of land sit? Even with Livia and NV, the remaining piece of land still looks big?

kale
24-08-10, 22:30
5 plot of lands including livia and NV, btw anyone has good recommendation for housing loan?

bargain hunter
26-08-10, 15:44
Preview of NV Residences is set on 8 Sep 2010

BillyCutie
26-08-10, 20:20
Preview of NV Residences is set on 8 Sep 2010
Any idea what's the pricing for 2/3/4 rm?

bargain hunter
26-08-10, 22:38
they only said, "2 bedrooms from 6xxk where to find now?" :D no other info available yet it seems.

Any idea what's the pricing for 2/3/4 rm?

azeoprop
26-08-10, 23:11
they only said, "2 bedrooms from 6xxk where to find now?" :D no other info available yet it seems.

I am guessing the smallest 2 bedder 743sqft will be at least 850psf so that pricing will be around 631k. :beats-me-man:

devilplate
26-08-10, 23:46
I am guessing the smallest 2 bedder 743sqft will be at least 850psf so that pricing will be around 631k. :beats-me-man:

y expect so low pricing? livia subsale oredi hitting 8xxpsf for 2bedders.

if they price 2bedder at 8xxpsf and 3/4bedder at 7xxpsf...cfm sell out:D ...BUT will they?:rolleyes:

bargain hunter
27-08-10, 00:53
but since they put down 6xxk, maybe they will go for FROM slightly under 900psf for the 2 bedders?

y expect so low pricing? livia subsale oredi hitting 8xxpsf for 2bedders.

if they price 2bedder at 8xxpsf and 3/4bedder at 7xxpsf...cfm sell out:D ...BUT will they?:rolleyes:

rainy
27-08-10, 09:01

940psf * 743sqft = 699k :doh: :doh: :doh: also from 6xxk meh :D :D :D

bargain hunter
27-08-10, 09:11
think they won't be so naughty lah hor? hehehe. but maybe that's the high and around 900psf is the average?

940psf * 743sqft = 699k :doh: :doh: :doh: also from 6xxk meh :D :D :D

27-08-10, 10:09
Would expect better from CDL, unless they are flooded with cheques.

think they won't be so naughty lah hor? hehehe. but maybe that's the high and around 900psf is the average?

amk
27-08-10, 11:05
bay window everywhere. Mr. Qwek, I'm really impressed. You managed to get the building plan approved long long long before today. AND you are expecting "average" psf of $900 already ? :eek:

no wonder CDL still $11.84 today....

devilplate
27-08-10, 11:10
bay window everywhere. Mr. Qwek, I'm really impressed. You managed to get the building plan approved long long long before today. AND you are expecting "average" psf of $900 already ? :eek:

y not? scala can achieve 11xxpsf for their 2bedders...this one 900psf ppl will tink cheap oredi...most imptly, quantum only 6xxk wor:rolleyes:

bargain hunter
27-08-10, 11:13
precisely, bay windows + small sq ft sell high high psf, terok...but pple will still buy. :doh: as i was saying in the esparina thread, even that china construction company has a good design while CDL has resorted to this type since hundred trees. average of 900psf is for the 743sq ft 2 bedders. project average psf of course lower lah.

rainy
27-08-10, 12:04

ya lor ya lor .... can buy cdl two days b4 launch and sell after launch ....:D :D :D

BillyCutie
27-08-10, 14:50
y not? scala can achieve 11xxpsf for their 2bedders...this one 900psf ppl will tink cheap oredi...most imptly, quantum only 6xxk wor:rolleyes:

The layout for NV Residence includes lots of bay windows (round bathrooms as well - whatever for ?) and planters whilst Scala design is more efficient, nett. These "bay window and planters" space easily account for more than 10-15% additional space. Plus the location at Lor Chuan perceived better than Pasir Ris. So one would expect at least a 20% off Scala's?

devilplate
27-08-10, 17:55
The layout for NV Residence includes lots of bay windows (round bathrooms as well - whatever for ?) and planters whilst Scala design is more efficient, nett. These "bay window and planters" space easily account for more than 10-15% additional space. Plus the location at Lor Chuan perceived better than Pasir Ris. So one would expect at least a 20% off Scala's?

Not so sure whether Lor Chuan is better den pasir ris. but Scala got doorstep MRT...shd command more...

toking about baywindows, planters etc...tat time i oredi said its more worthwhile to get waterbank den dakota residence due to tat aspect....but seems others focus on the price psf more:ashamed1:

NV 2bedders only 6xxk...scala 2bedder 9xxk...quantum does make lots of difference.

azeoprop
28-08-10, 18:10
I remembered that Livia was launched in a period of pre-recession mood. With pricing undercutting other new launches. Will history repeat itself here? :rolleyes:

devilplate
28-08-10, 18:21
I remembered that Livia was launched in a period of pre-recession mood. With pricing undercutting other new launches. Will history repeat itself here? :rolleyes:

many bears predicting an impending crash early next yr?...recovery of ppty market started june 09 and correct again early 2011!! around 1.5yrs of uptrend only! gd la...i m still waiting to buy landed!:D

BillyCutie
28-08-10, 23:40

It's kind of queer that Livia launched in mid 08, price dropped by developer in Feb 09 and managed only to clear remaining units just this year, after a 2-year selling period.... and now bullish to sell 2nd plot at record price in Pasir Ris??

CDL has good feel of the buyers' profile - more home owners and rational people with budget on hand. Not the investors going for kills type.

azeoprop
30-08-10, 10:50
Maybe they will start advertising 2 bedroom units from 5xxk now with new govt measures? Hee hee... :rolleyes:

devilplate
30-08-10, 12:30
It's kind of queer that Livia launched in mid 08, price dropped by developer in Feb 09 and managed only to clear remaining units just this year, after a 2-year selling period.... and now bullish to sell 2nd plot at record price in Pasir Ris??

CDL has good feel of the buyers' profile - more home owners and rational people with budget on hand. Not the investors going for kills type.

whr got queer...timing of project launch is crucial....ppl always tink leftover no gd....if livia was launched in april2010, cud be sold out within 2wks(assuming same price)

feb09, i was at the showflat...prices din really drop....veri insignificant compared to STAR BUY at WFW:D :D :D

devilplate
30-08-10, 12:35
Maybe they will start advertising 2 bedroom units from 5xxk now with new govt measures? Hee hee... :rolleyes:

haha...u still wana buy?

jitkiat
30-08-10, 15:24
Sales of NV residences will be badly hit ... 599k now possible for 743sqft 2br

peterng8
30-08-10, 16:29
With the new ruling, new launch may not be affected for genuine buyer as anyway have to wait for 3 or 4 years before TOP...speculators who want to flip will be having 2nd thought if cannot hold..

azeoprop
30-08-10, 20:43
haha...u still wana buy?

Haa haa, I dun think so. I will have to enjoy my 'one home three worlds' for a much longer time than expected liaoz haa haa... :ashamed1:

sleek
30-08-10, 20:50
You mean 'one line three homes'? ;)

Haa haa, I dun think so. I will have to enjoy my 'one home three worlds' for a much longer time than expected liaoz haa haa... :ashamed1:

Wild Falcon
30-08-10, 22:46
That's good. Keep the speculators away. For too long, the new launch market has been dominated by speculators.

Sales of NV residences will be badly hit ... 599k now possible for 743sqft 2br

amk
31-08-10, 16:07
With the new ruling, new launch may not be affected for genuine buyer as anyway have to wait for 3 or 4 years before TOP...speculators who want to flip will be having 2nd thought if cannot hold..
NV should be quite seriously affected, as it's targeting at HDB upgraders. Now they have to come up 30%. This is the problem. Genuine HDB upgraders may not have this amt of money (be it cash or cpf). Many of them bank on the idea of selling the HDB 3ys later to finance the buy.

For exp, a 1mil purchase price needs 330k upfront now. Before the rule change it's 230k. 100k difference. For many that will be the amount they hope they can get from selling the HDB.

fclim
31-08-10, 16:57
NV should be quite seriously affected, as it's targeting at HDB upgraders. Now they have to come up 30%. This is the problem. Genuine HDB upgraders may not have this amt of money (be it cash or cpf). Many of them bank on the idea of selling the HDB 3ys later to finance the buy.

For exp, a 1mil purchase price needs 330k upfront now. Before the rule change it's 230k. 100k difference. For many that will be the amount they hope they can get from selling the HDB.

Agree. This was also mentioned in today's ST as well (page A2). But, the desire to upgrade is always there for genuine buyers. So, what are the options?

1. Developers may have to lower their launch prices to entice these buyers. There are some developers who can still offer the IAS as the condos was first launched before the ban came. Lowering price however, may be the last resort. Developers will hold out first to see how the market will react in the next 3 to 6 months.

2. Genuine Upgraders will sell their HDB and settle their loan. Flushed with the cash from the sale, look for a place to rent for one year (rent HDB will save costs, maybe $24K for one year). During this one year, look out for those properties that are going to TOP in the next one year and buy them.

3. If prices of HDB keep going down, upgraders will likely stay put. If HDB and mass market condo prices remain or increase, option 2 would be the best option currently if want to upgrade. Otherwise, may soon be out of reach. God knows what other drastic measures might come out later.

azeoprop
31-08-10, 17:41
Maybe they will tie up with bank offering special financing schemes? E.g. SIBOR+0% for first 3 years? :beats-me-man:

devilplate
31-08-10, 17:56
Agree. This was also mentioned in today's ST as well (page A2). But, the desire to upgrade is always there for genuine buyers. So, what are the options?

1. Developers may have to lower their launch prices to entice these buyers. There are some developers who can still offer the IAS as the condos was first launched before the ban came. Lowering price however, may be the last resort. Developers will hold out first to see how the market will react in the next 3 to 6 months.

2. Genuine Upgraders will sell their HDB and settle their loan. Flushed with the cash from the sale, look for a place to rent for one year (rent HDB will save costs, maybe $24K for one year). During this one year, look out for those properties that are going to TOP in the next one year and buy them.

3. If prices of HDB keep going down, upgraders will likely stay put. If HDB and mass market condo prices remain or increase, option 2 would be the best option currently if want to upgrade. Otherwise, may soon be out of reach. God knows what other drastic measures might come out later.

very genuine upgraders will not buy from new launches....they will buy from resale or those gona TOP....those who bot new launches claiming for self stay usually no urgent nid to upgrade....can sell and make some $, they will sell one....if cant sell or target price not met, they move in after TOP:D

peterng8
31-08-10, 20:27

Will be interesting to see NV launch result...it will tell what the trend in the coming months...

3C
31-08-10, 20:45
Given such uncertain scenario, wonder is there still any advantages for buying during pre-launch. May end up the guinea pigs. Agent keep calling to submit cheques to secure booking, pressurising:scared-3:

hetongshi
31-08-10, 20:56
When buying a pte,is FH and LH really important?:confused:

acewee
31-08-10, 21:58
I agree with your 2nd point. As for your 1st point, I think there are also genuine upgraders targeting new launches coz many people buying for own stay prefer new units (smell of new paint syndrome). Moreover, Singaporeans are generally savers so it may not be correct to assume that many who are ready to upgrade need the HDB profit to finance the upgrade.

very genuine upgraders will not buy from new launches....they will buy from resale or those gona TOP....those who bot new launches claiming for self stay usually no urgent nid to upgrade....can sell and make some $, they will sell one....if cant sell or target price not met, they move in after TOP:D

gohsoonk
01-09-10, 09:44
If I were you, I would hold out first. Prices can only stay at existing prices or go down. The possibility of it going higher is close to nil after the new measures. The only reason why it can go up is that the majority of new foreigners coming in would want to buy property (instead of renting). I really doubt it would be the case.

Given such uncertain scenario, wonder is there still any advantages for buying during pre-launch. May end up the guinea pigs. Agent keep calling to submit cheques to secure booking, pressurising:scared-3:

gohsoonk
01-09-10, 09:45
My two cents...

Buying to invest...probably no diff...

Buying to stay (more than 30 years)...yes...

When buying a pte,is FH and LH really important?:confused:

amk
01-09-10, 10:48
very genuine upgraders will not buy from new launches....they will buy from resale or those gona TOP....those who bot new launches claiming for self stay usually no urgent nid to upgrade...:D

aiya they are still considered "genuine" mah. at least they say "oh later if cannot sell I stay lor". see genuine upgrade.

seriously, many upgraders do buy new launches, simply because it gives them the time to save. you have 3yrs to save up as much as you can. For completed you have to be ready for the max loan payment at day 1. I actually think this is the reason why over the last yr new launches had been doing well, but not the resale market

peterng8
01-09-10, 10:56

submit cheque does not mean commitment..so just submit and later dont buy if price no good...:D

bargain hunter
01-09-10, 13:32
From a stockbroking house research report,

"

Indeed, City Dev has clearly deferred the launch
of NV Residences in Pasir Ris and Copthorne
Orchid in Bukit Timah, originally scheduled in
the coming weeks. Its spokesperson was quoted
as saying “launches will be timed according
to market conditions”.

01-09-10, 13:39
Qwek has said before good times bad times they will still sell, think they will still launch as the land cost is cheap, just that will do it on a smaller scale (ie fewer units released...)

From a stockbroking house research report,

"

Indeed, City Dev has clearly deferred the launch

of

NV Residences in Pasir Ris and Copthorne

Orchid

in Bukit Timah, originally scheduled in

the coming weeks. Its spokesperson was quoted

as saying “launches will be

timed according

to market conditions”.

bargain hunter
01-09-10, 14:11
that would be good.

Qwek has said before good times bad times they will still sell, think they will still launch as the land cost is cheap, just that will do it on a smaller scale (ie fewer units released...)

[/left]

rainy
01-09-10, 15:37
that would be good.

developers are cash rich ... can afford to wait a little longer to launch :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: ... so next few months may not see that many launches ... and reporters will report that fewer units are sold due to the new measures in place :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ... end of day , developers still want to sell high high :D :D :D

Wild Falcon
01-09-10, 16:09
Developers are wise indeed. Singaporeans have very short memory. If they launch later, some of the cooling measures might be forgotten. And because I believe there is still real solid owner occupier demand in mass market (where 70% LTV rule does not apply and affodability is still strong), mass market launches will still be relatively well received once the dust settles. That is what our government hope to see as well. A stable market, comprising mainly of homestayers instead of specuvestors.

noblebaby
01-09-10, 16:17
Most developers with low gearing now... they can afford to hold...

[/left]

azeoprop
01-09-10, 16:46
So the preview of NV residences no more next week? :confused:

devilplate
01-09-10, 17:58
basically big developers r telling u: wana buy cheaper from me?? wait long long....if i can hold the land for so so long oredi....wat is another few more mths??:scared-1:

timing of launching is very critical....livia was launched during the period of uncertainty and u see the sales result despite market recovery and reasonable pricing still took them so long to fully sold

02-09-10, 18:45
rec'd SMS saying 1bedder from 570k, 2 bed from 650k and 3 bed from 880k. Do u think the measures affected the prices ? :mad:

devilplate
02-09-10, 18:54
rec'd SMS saying 1bedder from 570k, 2 bed from 650k and 3 bed from 880k. Do u think the measures affected the prices ? :mad:

1bedder and 2bedder pricing too close liao...cannot be....if tats the case, 2bedder goodie

u keen to get one?

duno y....suddenly i feel 650k for 2bedder like very cheap without knowing its actually 7xxsqft:ashamed1:

bargain hunter
02-09-10, 20:37
i think there are only a limited no. of 1 bedders so catered to a small particular target only.

many many more 2 bedders than 1 bedders.

1bedder and 2bedder pricing too close liao...cannot be....if tats the case, 2bedder goodie

u keen to get one?

duno y....suddenly i feel 650k for 2bedder like very cheap without knowing its actually 7xxsqft:ashamed1:

3C
02-09-10, 23:09
i think there are only a limited no. of 1 bedders so catered to a small particular target only.

many many more 2 bedders than 1 bedders.

Agent claimed that the chance of getting 1 bedders is almost zero,
So just aim for the 2 bedders.

I past the agent a kite and ask him to fly it during pre-launch. Everything is so unceratin until the pre-launch when u enter, why should i put my cheque. :doh:

devilplate
02-09-10, 23:12
impossible to tame the liquidity monster:scared-3:

dgeralds
02-09-10, 23:21
1. Im looking at NV Residences. Was told that I must sign ‘option to purchase’ and pay 5% before I could do the ‘exclusive preview’
1.1 Can I back out after the preview without penalty? The answer given to me was ‘yes’.
1.2 Will the launch price be the best price or is there a possibility for the developer to lower the price (below launch price) if unable to find buyers due to recent tightening of policy? I was told that the developer will never lower the price below launch price.

2. Currently I live in a HDB flat directly bought from HDB 10 years ago and not fully paid yet. Now I plan to buy a condo and have the following queries:
2.1 If I buy a Condo, can I live in it and rent out my HDB?
2.2How much money from my CPF can be used as a down payment to buy condo? I believe I cannot wipe out all.

Thank you.

peterng8
02-09-10, 23:22

u keen to get one?

Huh 2 bedder now so small like studio size ..how to stay....bonging in one room the whole unit will also shake and the people in the other room can still enjoy the stereo sound some more...ha ha:D

sleek
02-09-10, 23:23
Still so bullish meh? Thought blank cheque for entry to preview already bad enough? :doh:

1. Im looking at NV Residences. Was told that I must sign ‘option to purchase’ and pay 5% before I could do the ‘exclusive preview’
1.1 Can I back out after the preview without penalty? The answer given to me was ‘yes’.
1.2 Will the launch price be the best price or is there a possibility for the developer to lower the price (below launch price) if unable to find buyers due to recent tightening of policy? I was told that the developer will never lower the price below launch price.

2. Currently I live in a HDB flat directly bought from HDB 10 years ago and not fully paid yet. Now I plan to buy a condo and have the following queries:
2.2How much money from my CPF can be used as a down payment to buy condo? I believe I cannot wipe out all.

Thank you.

peterng8
02-09-10, 23:25

guess developer bid high for this land and if cash rich why they bother to lower the price....just hole and hole lo..see Lake shore of Far east,,,during bad time the price still the same even TOP liao still maintain...why..because they are too rich and can hold the price till now...

proud owner
02-09-10, 23:38

Thank you.

I WILL NEVER PAY to view a showflat ... be it good times or bad times ..

(i feel we are slowly moving from seller's mkt to buyer's mkt )

i bracket it becos i fear i kana stoned ...

Douk
02-09-10, 23:41

I feel the same..:cheers1:

Komo
02-09-10, 23:45
let's all don't buy. see what developer will do.:D

peterng8
02-09-10, 23:46

Ha ha u are humorous...who will stone you? it your view only ma...now very hard to tell....what to do...the new ruling comes with vengence...:D

peterng8
02-09-10, 23:47

he he postphone the launch lo...than create another caspian effect...ha ha:D

proud owner
02-09-10, 23:47

the developer pays the marketing agent ..

do u think its possible the marketing agents set that requirement ?
cos if there are stupid buyers who would still sign and give cheques ( though returnable) ..they can publish in papaer that DEMAND STILL GOOD

peterng8
02-09-10, 23:48

Thank you.

why you spamming your queries all over the place huh?:D

good for you lo to buy new condo with the new ruling...:D

dgeralds
02-09-10, 23:49
Im a first timer in condo hunt. It seemed ridiculous to me to pay to view! When i asked the reason they mentioned it was to filter genuine buyers and crowd control! Is this a norm in good times and they are also trying it now?

proud owner
02-09-10, 23:51
he he postphone the launch lo...than create another caspian effect...ha ha:D

someone in the forum said ..some developers are so rich they can hold the price forever ... and never lower or give discount .. even when the condo is like 5-10 yrs old ..

i wanted to ask ..hold until die ah ??

then i realised opps .. we know which developer in particular ..and what happened to him ...

dgeralds
02-09-10, 23:52
Why you say Iam spamming? I put this query only in 2 forums.

why you spamming your queries all over the place huh?:D

good for you lo to buy new condo with the new ruling...:D

Douk
02-09-10, 23:53
Did you ask them...where is the crowd?:D

Im a first timer in condo hunt. It seemed ridiculous to me to pay to view! When i asked the reason they mentioned it was to filter genuine buyers and crowd control! Is this a norm in good times and they are also trying it now?

proud owner
02-09-10, 23:54

if i were you ..

i will ask when is the preview ...

and on preview day .. drive there to view ..

if theres crowd .. ok lor .. L L come another day ..or go other project lor ..

if no crowd, i will ask ..: Do you want to give me 5 pct disc if i view ?
since there is no crowd at all ..

WTF crowd control ?

sleek
02-09-10, 23:56
Should there be a crowd, then obviously all the new measures failed big-time! :scared-1:

3C
02-09-10, 23:59

What happened? The whole development may be occupied by agents I guess. I can tell you we are not the VVIP to view first. We are in fact the VVSP. Guess what is S? Sometime is good to be agent, part-time maybe..during boom time.:D

proud owner
03-09-10, 00:03
Should there be a crowd, then obviously all the new measures failed big-time! :scared-1:

if there is a crowd

then look somewhere else lor ...

i dont believe there is only 1 project worth buying ..at any one time

hhmm i am indeed a contrarian

3C
03-09-10, 00:23

Most important thing is to know who form this crowd?

I hope our measures are not anyhow humptumb one.:D

devilplate
03-09-10, 00:42
fyi: dorsett residences which has MRT just a lift away and 'service' just a doorstep away was fully sold:scared-1:

u tell me how to tame the liquidity monster???:scared-4:

looks like the other part of the world is gg to print more $$$ again......stay tune:scared-1:

Wild Falcon
03-09-10, 11:55
I think anything priced below $1.2 million will do ok. Anything above $1.5 millon will no longer be an attractive investment due to unattractive risk/return trade off. For a $1.5 million property, your upfront capital at risk will increase to $450k. A rational investor will have better things to do with $450k then invest in SG property with low yields and "normal" capital gains (with govt intervention to cap whatever supernormal returns). I note some people will say there are "irrational" investors out there, but when a large portion of the rational investors move out of that market segment, the demand and prices will be negatively impacted.

fyi: dorsett residences which has MRT just a lift away and 'service' just a doorstep away was fully sold:scared-1:

u tell me how to tame the liquidity monster???:scared-4:

looks like the other part of the world is gg to print more $$$ again......stay tune:scared-1:

devilplate
03-09-10, 11:59
I think anything priced below $1.2 million will do ok. Anything above $1.5 millon will no longer be an attractive investment due to unattractive risk/return trade off. For a $1.5 million property, your upfront capital at risk will increase to $450k. A rational investor will have better things to do with $450k then invest in SG property with low yields and "normal" capital gains (with govt intervention to cap whatever supernormal returns). I note some people will say there are "irrational" investors out there, but when a large portion of the rational investors move out of that market segment, the demand and prices will be negatively impacted.

to some 450k is peanuts:p

Wild Falcon
03-09-10, 14:32
Of course, but to others, it matters. Also, the need to diversify, if a person only has $1 million of cash (i.e. middle class), would ou put $450k in SG property that you know has lousy yields and limited upside and highly illiquid? So, a portion of the demand will go away. Maybe you're one of those with $20 million cash that throwing $450k here and there is peanuts, but I can safely tell you, most Singaporeans would think twice.

As I say, "RATIONAL" investors who look at yields and returns. Rich men can be rational e.g. Warren Buffet, and still look at fundamentals. I understand your point about very rich people who are irrational and will throw away $450k in lousy assets giving lousy yields but they should be a minority.

And please never based investment decision based on "rich men who doesn't mind investing in porr yielding assets for fun." Yes, they exist but should be minority.

to some 450k is peanuts:p

gohsoonk
03-09-10, 15:00
1.1 Not sure. If I were you, I would not agree to pay. Why so gan cheong? Relax. Observe and see.
1.2 It depends on the response.

2.1 Yes for now if you fulfil MOP.
2.2. For the 30% downpayment, you can use OA to pay 20%. The remaining 10% has to be cash.

Thank you.

amk
03-09-10, 16:00
...guess developer bid high for this land ...

CDL had the entire piece of land at this corner (whole of it) at a really low price, long long time ago.

Economics 101: you sell what the market can take, not at your cost.

azeoprop
03-09-10, 17:27
Just wondering this whole plot of land they bought long time ago was FH? Or is it 99 yrs and they top up the lease only when they want to launch a new project? :beats-me-man:

gohsoonk
06-09-10, 09:22
Based on some hearsay in the forum, it was FH non-residential zone a long time ago. The whole plot was converted to 99 yrs leashold residential a few years back.

Just wondering this whole plot of land they bought long time ago was FH? Or is it 99 yrs and they top up the lease only when they want to launch a new project? :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
06-09-10, 23:59
Wonder if they will launch at a lower than the current market pricing for the coming preview, same as livia last time. :rolleyes:

bargain hunter
07-09-10, 08:21
In today's BT, "City Developments' NV Residences is slated for launch this quarter, but no date has been set."

preview supposed to be tomorrow? so this seems to indicate its been delayed?

Wonder if they will launch at a lower than the current market pricing for the coming preview, same as livia last time. :rolleyes:

gohsoonk
07-09-10, 12:13
Based on agent feedback, it will be opened on Thurs.

In today's BT, "City Developments' NV Residences is slated for launch this quarter, but no date has been set."

preview supposed to be tomorrow? so this seems to indicate its been delayed?

Wild Falcon
07-09-10, 12:27
I really hope this doesn't do too well. Or else, more cooling measures to come. While I believe fundamentals for owner-occupier suburbia is still strong, i.e. real demand is out there with compelling risk/return profile, but our government think otherwise and gets worried every time a condo sells well. :beats-me-man:

devilplate
07-09-10, 12:32
I really hope this doesn't do too well. Or else, more cooling measures to come. While I believe fundamentals for owner-occupier suburbia is still strong, i.e. real demand is out there with compelling risk/return profile, but our government think otherwise and gets worried every time a condo sells well. :beats-me-man:

yes...same sentiment....market stays warm gd enuff....can gets HOT after GE!!!:hell-hath-no-fury:

no policy is perfect....govt set out the policies also test test the market....nobody noes wat will be the exact outcome....

too many punitive measures will lead to a serious bigger problems in future too....dun forget....got invisible and visible 'hands'

previous policies was set in 20th feb....next one barely 6mths later....not very good....create social unrest and uncertainty

terence
07-09-10, 17:39
any experts can advise on the rental demand in Pasir Ris?

Komo
07-09-10, 22:17
beach still cannot swim, price will come down liao!:D

gohsoonk
07-09-10, 22:34
It is a known fact for a long time...if you look at the map, you will know the reason why...

Anyway, it will be resolved by 2012...prices can only go up then...

beach still cannot swim, price will come down liao!:D

bargain hunter
08-09-10, 00:18
final update is preview still going to go ahead today, 8th sep. anyone going down can update us with sales figures? :)

devilplate
08-09-10, 00:25
final update is preview still going to go ahead today, 8th sep. anyone going down can update us with sales figures? :)

ooo....see i can find some spare time anot....this project looks boring...

u quite on the ball leh....:D

bargain hunter
08-09-10, 00:42
CDL leh, maybe like scala, SNAPPED UP?!

silly BT confused mah. so i checked with my huttons agent friend lor.

ooo....see i can find some spare time anot....this project looks boring...

u quite on the ball leh....:D

wesing
08-09-10, 09:54
Based on agent feedback, it will be opened on Thurs.

According to the Business Times article today on the bid for the Jalan Eunos site, it stated in the last sentence that NV Residences at Pasir Ris is previewing TODAY. So should be quite chun right:D

bargain hunter
08-09-10, 09:57
its today. already confirmed by Huttons agent. wonder how the crowd will be like, is it raining in pasir ris too? :D

According to the Business Times article today on the bid for the Jalan Eunos site, it stated in the last sentence that NV Residences at Pasir Ris is previewing TODAY. So should be quite chun right:D

azeoprop
08-09-10, 10:21
No wonder there is a full page advertisement on oasis@elias today... ha ha. :rolleyes:

noblebaby
08-09-10, 10:47
Preview started yesterday. several agents called me to ask for interest. not interested, so didnt ask for the price range... :rolleyes:

No wonder there is a full page advertisement on oasis@elias today... ha ha. :rolleyes:

cashrich
08-09-10, 12:09
Preview started yesterday. several agents called me to ask for interest. not interested, so didnt ask for the price range... :rolleyes:

It would be interesting to know the developer's latest price range and the take up rate.

The is purely a Mass Market Condo where HDB upgraders are restrained or removed.

gohsoonk
08-09-10, 14:04
Yup. Saw the news as well.

Let's see the crowd..

sgpprop
08-09-10, 14:07
Was told 2 beder going at 860 to 900psf
Yup. Saw the news as well.

Let's see the crowd..

colossus
08-09-10, 14:47

My friend was there this morning and was very shocked with the above price quoted to him as that was exactly the same price presented to him before the new rule...anyway he is now very happy as he can confirm that NV is struck out of his to-buy list....

3+s going for about 850psf.

bargain hunter
08-09-10, 15:23
city dev normally not expected to cut prices becoz of the new rules.

so was there a crowd? anyone has any sales data?

My friend was there this morning and was very shocked with the above price quoted to him as that was exactly the same price presented to him before the new rule...anyway he is now very happy as he can confirm that NV is struck out of his to-buy list....

3+s going for about 850psf.

kengyong
08-09-10, 15:27
Just heard from my agt fren, response very good. all 1br sold...
2br quotum start from 670k to 780k..

city dev normally not expected to cut prices becoz of the new rules.

so was there a crowd? anyone has any sales data?

bargain hunter
08-09-10, 15:31
just got an update from huttons:

stacks 1, 6, 14 and 23 are fully sold. 12 and 25 almost there too.

so that means at least 60 to 70 units are already gone.

colossus
08-09-10, 15:56
just got an update from huttons:

stacks 1, 6, 14 and 23 are fully sold. 12 and 25 almost there too.

so that means at least 60 to 70 units are already gone.

not unexpected as they released stack 1,6,9,14,16,20,21,23,25,29,42 & 46.

Those mentioned above were mostly 2 & 2+S.

Based on Hutton last sms to me stating almost 500 cheques submitted, the number sold is not impressive. But still not bad as a start for CDL.

bargain hunter
08-09-10, 16:03
maybe by now cleared 100 units hahaha.

not unexpected as they released stack 1,6,9,14,16,20,21,23,25,29,42 & 46.

Those mentioned above were mostly 2 & 2+S.

Based on Hutton last sms to me stating almost 500 cheques submitted, the number sold is not impressive. But still not bad as a start for CDL.

azeoprop
08-09-10, 16:36
Even pasir ris now 850-900psf....:doh: Is this an all time high for this area?

bargain hunter
08-09-10, 17:16
for sure. achieved on small sq ft and "affordable" quantum. that's why i always thought cannot solely look at quantum or psf on its own. distorted by agents to their favour liao. when psf is low use psf to market. now psf is high, use low quantum to market.

propertychap
08-09-10, 17:31
If the heat still goes on, I am afraid the government may announce more cooling measures.
There is a talk on HK properties tonight. How come teh developers are still so optimistic after all the cooling measures in both HK and Singapore?

chuash
08-09-10, 17:50
The governm implementating the new rules is more too controlling the prices for resale HDB and not to refrain the prices going up for private property. I guess.

devilplate
08-09-10, 17:52

all time high for 99LH....those 999LH along JLB for eg. bluwaters 2 hit 850psf oredi

i will go for bluwaters2 anytime over NV though....

Condorich
08-09-10, 18:02
This is interesting. Wondering if any special kick back schemes are offered, say 5% cash rebate after S & P completed.

Might just drop by to take a look during the weekends.

As I said before.

Mass Market supported by (SG + PR + Foreign) is now modified as

Mass Market supported by (<SG + > PR + -Foreign(constant))

The net effect could be zero change in prices (price remain at current level) but more cash is transferred to banks.

If prices go futher up, it would be

Mass Market supported by (<SG + >>PR + > Foreign) and more cash is transferred to banks. I would think it would be >>>

If you want prices to fall, it has to be

Mass Market supported by (<SG + <PR + <Foreign).. which is quite unlikely unless something bad happened in elections. Some Risk there.

terence
08-09-10, 18:04

oh my god. This price range for pasir ris is madness...i fear for the future.

terence
08-09-10, 18:08

this price range is madness for pasir ris area...:doh:

Condorich
08-09-10, 18:10
This is interesting. Wondering if any special kick back schemes are offered, say 5% cash rebate after S & P completed.

Might just drop by to take a look during the weekends.

As I said before.

Mass Market supported by (SG + PR + Foreign) is now modified as

Mass Market supported by (<SG + > PR + -Foreign(constant))

The net effect could be zero change in prices (price remain at current level) but more cash is transferred to banks.

If prices go futher up, it would be

Mass Market supported by (<SG + >>PR + > Foreign) and more cash is transferred to banks. I would think it would be >>>

If you want prices to fall, it has to be

Mass Market supported by (<SG + <PR + <Foreign).. which is quite unlikely unless something bad happened in elections. Some Risk there.

Just like to add.. When SG is out of the game and well protected. It is time to slaughter the PR & Foreign. Beware the slayer! That's it.

devilplate
08-09-10, 18:10
this price range is madness for pasir ris area...:doh:

if they offer 950-1000sqft 2bedder....they definitely cannot sell at 850-900psf.....tink about it lor:D

below ris grandeur 2bedder latest transaction:

33 Elias Road #11-25
Freehold
$786
$838k
27 Jul 10
31 Elias Road #15-24
Freehold
$788
$840k
21 Jul 10

if NV offer 1ksqft 2bedder....selling price shd be 750-800psf instead of 850-900psf

devilplate
08-09-10, 18:11
Just like to add.. When SG is out of the game and well protected. It is time to slaughter the PR & Foreign. Beware the slayer! That's it.

i want to earn PR/ foreigners $$$!!!

nid to find the right agent....:cool:

azeoprop
08-09-10, 18:38
Got an sms say the pool facing 2 bedders stacks 12 and 13 mid floor around 919 to 932psf! :scared-1:

sgpprop
08-09-10, 19:51
hey dont play play studio at more than 1,100 psf at NV:doh:

if they offer 950-1000sqft 2bedder....they definitely cannot sell at 850-900psf.....tink about it lor:D

below ris grandeur 2bedder latest transaction:

33 Elias Road #11-25
Freehold
$786
$838k
27 Jul 10
31 Elias Road #15-24
Freehold
$788
$840k
21 Jul 10

if NV offer 1ksqft 2bedder....selling price shd be 750-800psf instead of 850-900psf

bargain hunter
08-09-10, 20:35
so what's the sales like at the end of day 1? :)

3C
08-09-10, 20:45
so what's the sales like at the end of day 1? :)

I think you need to submit cheque to find out.:D

Very secretive lah? :doh:

devilplate
08-09-10, 21:59
roughly 200 units sold as of 8.30pm....very packed.....almost all the tables r taken. agts keeping saying 650k for 2bedder....SO CHEAP and ppl r buying despite cooling measures....i was like...:doh:

as i said earlier, very boring project...the furnishing nono....only one pathetic piece of marble feature wall in the master bathrm

the extra floor storage space in the bedrm just a gimmick to me...:beats-me-man:

Komo
08-09-10, 22:04
so it seems that new projects design are getting from bad to worse? run out of ideas?

bargain hunter
08-09-10, 22:16
nope, they just wanna pack less into smaller sq ft units and sell at higher psf. greedy developers and giving less value to buyers yet marketed as good value. :(

so it seems that new projects design are getting from bad to worse? run out of ideas?

devilplate
08-09-10, 22:29
so looks like plenty of liquidity floating around....70% ltv sap sap water:D

amk
08-09-10, 22:43
roughly 200 units sold as of 8.30pm....

that's impressive ! for a project in this location. looks like ppl still like CDL brand. the other guy at Elias had been selling forever ;)

Mabel
08-09-10, 22:44
I am a fan of Pasir Ris and has always considered it as one of the most undervalued area for property. I was a fan of West Coast area until the value caught up and so shifted my attention to Pasir Ris but it seems that with over 5m people in Singapore, many have found its value too. IMO, it's still good value even at 1,000 psf and those near the pasir ris park with the convenience of downtown east, it's good value at 1,200 psf and in 5 years' time, when pasir ris beach is further upgraded and pulau ubin is brought "closer", that place will rise further. IMO, do your own research carefully and don't rely on me or any agent. Drive around the place and see for yourself.

Regulators
08-09-10, 22:46
is your surname choo?

I am a fan of Pasir Ris and has always considered it as one of the most undervalued area for property but it seems that with over 5m people in Singapore, many have found its value. IMO, it's still good value at 1,000 psf and those near the pasir ris park with the convenience of downtown east, it's good value at 1,200 psf and in 5 years' time, when pasir ris beach is further upgraded and pulau ubin is brought "closer", that place will rise further.

devilplate
08-09-10, 22:47
that's impressive ! for a project in this location. looks like ppl still like CDL brand. the other guy at Elias had been selling forever ;)

oasis elias with leftover units mah....everyone likes to buy during preview and they r 'VVIP'...hehe

cashrich
08-09-10, 22:48
I am a fan of Pasir Ris and has always considered it as one of the most undervalued area for property but it seems that with over 5m people in Singapore, many have found its value. IMO, it's still good value at 1,000 psf and those near the pasir ris park with the convenience of downtown east, it's good value at 1,200 psf and in 5 years' time, when pasir ris beach is further upgraded and pulau ubin is brought "closer", that place will rise further.

got chance of MRT link to changi airport.. punggol, seletar airport, simpang, sembawang. Guess work

devilplate
08-09-10, 22:48

u serious about projects along JLB having fair value of 1.2kpsf??

den u shd buy one now....8xxpsf only....or u oredi bot one?:D

devilplate
08-09-10, 22:50
got chance of MRT link to changi airport.. punggol, seletar airport, simpang, sembawang. Guess work

will be beyond 2020 .....:sleep:

Mabel
08-09-10, 22:52
u serious about projects along JLB having fair value of 1.2kpsf??

den u shd buy one now....8xxpsf only....or u oredi bot one?:D

Like I said, I am a fan of Pasir Ris. When it hits value, I will shift my attention to another undervalued place. I try not to invest at par.

devilplate
08-09-10, 22:55
Like I said, I am a fan of Pasir Ris. When it hits value, I will shift my attention to another undervalued place. I try not to invest at value.

errr...so u oredi vested or ?? 8xxpsf now and still got about 300psf to 1200psf...not a gd profit?

moneyspinner
08-09-10, 22:57
Units at NV Residences snapped up at private preview By:Date:08 September 2010 2031 hrs (SST) URL:http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1079939/1/.html
SINGAPORE : City Developments and its joint venture partners, Hong Leong Holdings and Hong Realty, have sold 80 per cent of the 200 units released at a private preview of NV Residences on Wednesday.

Priced at an average of S$830 per square foot, the 99-year leasehold apartments at the 642-unit development range from S$557,000 for a one-bedroom unit to S$1.9 million for a penthouse.

The development consists of eight blocks of 12 to 15 storey condominium units on a site area of nearly 30,500 square metres.

Its recreational facilities include a geometric garden, children's playground, swimming and jacuzzi pools, tennis courts, and a gym.

NV Residences, which is located at Pasir Ris Grove, is within walking distance to the Pasir Ris MRT Station and is close to shopping and entertainment amenities such as Downtown East, Tampines Mall and Century Square.

The developers said it is also the first condominium in Singapore to introduce a patented storage solution which maximises the space in the apartment with the integration of smart storage compartments that are built flushed with the floor or the bay window.

City Developments' group general manager, Chia Ngiang Hong, said: "We're very encouraged by the good response for NV Residences, which shows a healthy demand for a well-positioned and attractively-priced residence in the East, particularly amongst owner-occupiers."

- CNA/al

Mabel
08-09-10, 22:59

My hunch is the northshore line will be the most ambitious yet. It will link woodlands to seletar, then towards punggol, pasir ris and an underwater one all the way to pulau ubin, which will be a mix of mid-class condos and landed with resort and nature-lovers hotels and even the third IR after the 10-yr gap is up. Pasir Ris station will be become an interchange for northshore line (all the way to changi airport) and the Pulau Ubin line. Between Pulau Ubin and Pasir Ris stations, a Downtown East station will be built somewhere behind it where the public carparks are now. All this will be announced in 10 years and ready in 5 years. All these are just IMO. Guesses only.

Mabel
08-09-10, 23:01
errr...so u oredi vested or ?? 8xxpsf now and still got about 300psf to 1200psf...not a gd profit?

Must also see the projects, new or old etc...

devilplate
08-09-10, 23:07
Must also see the projects, new or old etc...

how about bluwater2, coastal view residences....newly TOP....wats shd be their fair value?

Komo
08-09-10, 23:28
must think far far:D . perhaps we should look at whether can buy land on pulau ubin cheap cheap a not. is it available for sale?
just realised that many islands have grown surprisingly large in size. Is pulau tekong no more a pulau but linked to the mainland?

3C
08-09-10, 23:37
I am a fan of Pasir Ris and has always considered it as one of the most undervalued area for property. I was a fan of West Coast area until the value caught up and so shifted my attention to Pasir Ris but it seems that with over 5m people in Singapore, many have found its value too. IMO, it's still good value even at 1,000 psf and those near the pasir ris park with the convenience of downtown east, it's good value at 1,200 psf and in 5 years' time, when pasir ris beach is further upgraded and pulau ubin is brought "closer", that place will rise further. IMO, do your own research carefully and don't rely on me or any agent. Drive around the place and see for yourself.

Yes indeed pasir ris is a nice place to stay.
But definitely will not buy at 1000 psf at PR at current market.
I have agent keep sms to buy brand new project at downtown east
area. only $700+ psf. Let me know if u r interested, I can ask the agent to sms you.:D

devilplate
08-09-10, 23:42
Yes indeed pasir ris is a nice place to stay.
But definitely will not buy at 1000 psf at PR at current market.
I have agent keep sms to buy brand new project at downtown east
area. only $700+ psf. Let me know if u r interested, I can ask the agent to sms you.:D

coastal breeze ar...

3C
08-09-10, 23:51

Small units more than big units.
Are these buyers buying to stay or rent.
Hope buyers are not young couples who do not wan to have kids.
Govt may not happy and implement additional measures - minimum
to build 3 bedders to encourage more babies:D

august
08-09-10, 23:52

u sound like agent :o

Komo
09-09-10, 00:00
yap, certainly sound like one. Earlier on an agent tried to sell me the same story of "northshore line"...

Mabel
09-09-10, 07:44
u sound like agent :o

I am not an agent. Never have been and never will. Back to my MRT prediction, instead of an underwater mrt to pulau ubin, it could also be a MRT by a link bridge between PU and PR (something like the train from Boston to Cambridge Mass.) A small section of PU could be opened for housing and there could be a competition for a grand HDB there something like Duxton. The rest will be condo and exclusive landed facing the bridge and mainland Singapore.

Mabel
09-09-10, 07:56
how about bluwater2, coastal view residences....newly TOP....wats shd be their fair value?

BW2 is ok if you can get a brand new unit at about 800psf. The pool is small and location too far in from the convenience of DTE. But a new road may be constructed about where edgewater is. Opposite BW2 will be new condos so still no walkable convenience. It is also quite a distance from the beach as it's blocked by Aloha. Then there's that ship repair likenon-stop through the night too. The new project Ris Haven may be slightly better located but the prices are quite steep now.

CVR is nice with its double car entrance and good location. Easy access to beach park but still a distance to walk to DTE. Opposite it will also be condo etc so not expected to have any commercial conveniences nearby. The ph there with its views of P Ubin are good and units come in quite good sizes. This condo is very ex - like above 900 psf. It makes its leasehold sister CBR looks like a great value with its good location but even CBR for normal 2 or 3 rooms are above high 700 psf and some above 800 psf. The better ones with views were already above 700 psf at launch. (The 700 psf now are probably the PH.)

If you are keen on JLB and can wait, you may want to see what new condos - bigger - will be out on those big plots opposite all these condos. But by then, the prices may be at par, no more under-rated types. Just look at NVR...

I am starting to leave this place and shift my attention to another underrated place.

mantrix
09-09-10, 07:58
That sounds like agent speak...

azeoprop
09-09-10, 08:36
Care to share other undervalued places? :D Woodlands? Potong Pasir? St Michael?

xixdiy
09-09-10, 08:59
According to Today newspaper for today...

...that yesterday, 80% of the 200 units snapped up in one day!

amazing.. these ppl

bargain hunter
09-09-10, 09:23
but our own forumer, devilplate, eye witnessed crowded tables at 8.30pm last nite and already estimated sales have crossed 200 units by 8.30pm (80% of 200 is as of 6pm yesterday). even more amazing! :D

According to Today newspaper for today...

...that yesterday, 80% of the 200 units snapped up in one day!

amazing.. these ppl

DC33_2008
09-09-10, 09:26
I wonder if majority of them are upgraders staying near Pasir Ris? Livia has quite a bit of upgraders. Flat rental around there will be competitive when both projects TOP.

devilplate
09-09-10, 09:34
I wonder if majority of them are upgraders staying near Pasir Ris? Livia has quite a bit of upgraders. Flat rental around there will be competitive when both projects TOP.

actually most competitive area for rental is CCR....mostly bot for investment and tons of projects nearby each other

when future MRT lines r up, we may see the price and rental psf for mass market condos inch closer to CCR(except prime luxury)

august
09-09-10, 09:49
but our own forumer, devilplate, eye witnessed crowded tables at 8.30pm last nite and already estimated sales have crossed 200 units by 8.30pm (80% of 200 is as of 6pm yesterday). even more amazing! :D

sorry for taking up a table, i was there to chit chat not to buy

just joking :p

xixdiy
09-09-10, 10:14
With the future MRT lines announced... interests will be diverted to developments (if any) near those lines... i suppose...

Tampines will have 3 stations rite? Are there any new developments near the location of the 2 new (proposed) stations?

wesing
09-09-10, 11:03
The average psf acheived yesterday as at 6 pm is $830.

PSF ranges from $1,100 for 1-bedder 506 sq ft to $761 for penhouse 2496 sq ft.

I think around 160 units by 6 pm yesterday is very good in view of the current climate.

But BT compared it with Tree House which sold 300 units on first day of preview at average $800 psf to point out that the cooling measures seem to be working.

proud owner
09-09-10, 11:44
With the future MRT lines announced... interests will be diverted to developments (if any) near those lines... i suppose...

Tampines will have 3 stations rite? Are there any new developments near the location of the 2 new (proposed) stations?

with so many more mrt stations, condos , everywhere ..

govt is really expecting a surge in population... which we can assume will see an increase in children as well

so we should really also question the govt about schools ..

no point selling land to build condo and when population explodes ..all cannot find schools within/without 1 km

cashrich
09-09-10, 12:19
with so many more mrt stations, condos , everywhere ..

govt is really expecting a surge in population... which we can assume will see an increase in children as well

so we should really also question the govt about schools ..

no point selling land to build condo and when population explodes ..all cannot find schools within/without 1 km

Take a look at new land parcels release.. quite a few are side by side with under construction projects. Who will go and buy or put up a minimum bid to protect their interest?

You have to ask yourself why

Next, on school, run night classes.. whoever say cannot and will not be? A matter of choice and policy actually.

The people who are buying now are probably able to pay off their existing HDB mortgage (10 to 20% outstanding) or have excess cash to down 30 to 40%. They can either fully redeeem their mortgage and not subject to new rules or heck, pay in cash. This group will dry up pretty soon.

A few more launches should do it.

Wild Falcon
09-09-10, 14:11
Great - sold reasonably well but not sold out. That is the outcome most is hoping for. If sold out like Treehouse, then our govt get cold feet again :)

I really think mass market prices are still affordable with genuine demand both from occupiers, PRs and tenants.

The average psf acheived yesterday as at 6 pm is $830.

PSF ranges from $1,100 for 1-bedder 506 sq ft to $761 for penhouse 2496 sq ft.

I think around 160 units by 6 pm yesterday is very good in view of the current climate.

But BT compared it with Tree House which sold 300 units on first day of preview at average $800 psf to point out that the cooling measures seem to be working.

bargain hunter
09-09-10, 14:15
hard to say, as more pple read that the buyers heck care measures, they also join in the fun, maybe by weekend already sold more than 400 (2/3)..that would still be considered hot! :D

Great - sold reasonably well but not sold out. That is the outcome most is hoping for. If sold out like Treehouse, then our govt get cold feet again :)

I really think mass market prices are still affordable with genuine demand both from occupiers, PRs and tenants.

sgpprop
09-09-10, 14:23
wah so optimistic....whichever the case already play down by press....
good thing headline wasnt " less than 20% sold on a backdrop of heavy downpour"

come think of it since got flood at orchard and shenton.....the East is a prime haven. Got biz hub, air hub, tech hub n every other hubhub hahaha

if can sell 300 by weekn is already a big achievement...good luck
hard to say, as more pple read that the buyers heck care measures, they also join in the fun, maybe by weekend already sold more than 400 (2/3)..that would still be considered hot! :D

Wild Falcon
09-09-10, 14:27
Sometimes the ST reporter exaggerate and fan the fire. At first not hot one- just lukewarm only, then suddenly appear in papers with words like "snap up" and "sell like hot cakes" here and there and Singaporeans all kiasu really go and snap up everything. :doh:

I jump you jump mentality.

bargain hunter
09-09-10, 14:29
press must play down, else, govt humtum them for "exaggerating"...imagine if they write "NOT MUCH IMPACT": sales crossed 200 units mark as showflat remained crowded and agents were still working overtime at 8.30pm. that was the reality last nite but why din they write so (contrast with "showflat remained opened till 1am" for the Greenwich report)?

whether can sell 300 or not depends on how many genuine buyers there are for the 3 bedrooms i guess since its still hot hot 2 bedrooms which are quickly flying off the shelves......

wah so optimistic....whichever the case already play down by press....
good thing headline wasnt " less than 20% sold on a backdrop of heavy downpour"

come think of it since got flood at orchard and shenton.....the East is a prime haven. Got biz hub, air hub, tech hub n every other hubhub hahaha

if can sell 300 by weekn is already a big achievement...good luck

bargain hunter
09-09-10, 14:32
yup, that was the case for Greenwich. now with measures they play down. next week if really cross 400 they fan the fire again. hahaha.

Sometimes the ST reporter exaggerate and fan the fire. At first not hot one- just lukewarm only, then suddenly appear in papers with words like "snap up" and "sell like hot cakes" here and there and Singaporeans all kiasu really go and snap up everything. :doh:

I jump you jump mentality.

Mabel
09-09-10, 16:38
Care to share other undervalued places? :D Woodlands? Potong Pasir? St Michael?

Potong Pasir is on my card as undervalued and good potential. Woodsville and leicester area good potential. Near to town. Check out also the big plot opp. Woodleigh MRT - if big condo, will be hot.

cashrich
09-09-10, 16:47
Potong Pasir is on my card as undervalued and good potential. Woodsville and leicester area good potential. Near to town. Check out also the big plot opp. Woodleigh MRT - if big condo, will be hot.

D5/D23 is (WAS) a good bet also. But developers are pricing new launches higher and higher.

Anyway it all depends on how you define as undervalued and good potential

Undervalue = less than $700 psf now, if u can find

Potential = got chance of new MRT line, shopping mall or mega schools beside it.

Good luck hunting.

pengful
09-09-10, 16:53
I think there is no such thing as "undervalue" now. Everything is now blown up so much it is almost impossible to tell what is value, undervalued or overvalued. Just visited the show flat during lunch and boy, was it crowded!!:scared-4:

Price indicated for a 3-room 1,184 sqft unit was around 840 psf and I heard they are selling out fast. I guess the govt's move is really not affecting these buyers.

propertychap
09-09-10, 17:04
Does the criterion of undervalue apply to old developments as well? Can still find older developments priced at 700 psf and below, freehold?

bargain hunter
09-09-10, 18:06
wah, maybe my anyhow humtum 400 units by weekend is a possibility afterall. :doh:

I think there is no such thing as "undervalue" now. Everything is now blown up so much it is almost impossible to tell what is value, undervalued or overvalued. Just visited the show flat during lunch and boy, was it crowded!!:scared-4:

Price indicated for a 3-room 1,184 sqft unit was around 840 psf and I heard they are selling out fast. I guess the govt's move is really not affecting these buyers.

devilplate
09-09-10, 18:11
how to tame the liquidity monster....:p

cashrich
09-09-10, 18:39
Does the criterion of undervalue apply to old developments as well? Can still find older developments priced at 700 psf and below, freehold?

plenty, do your own research. but Beware, size is big and quantum is high.

Big ship

devilplate
09-09-10, 23:02
plenty, do your own research. but Beware, size is big and quantum is high.

Big ship

wat u mean by plenty.....walk up apt? geylang?:p

kane
10-09-10, 00:17
200 units of pasir ris at 840psf average, singaporeans are pretty cash rich...

sgpprop
10-09-10, 00:44
nah. the root to the prob is that the cov porption of public housing went out of control. imagine some people paying 50k cov for a more than 15yr old public housing and ontop of that got to sink in a further 50k for massive reno due to the age of asset. in total goto come up with 100k hard cash..wah :doh:
so 2 beder at slightly above 800k quntum still sound passsable

200 units of pasir ris at 840psf average, singaporeans are pretty cash rich...

devilplate
10-09-10, 00:50
nah. the root to the prob is that the cov porption of public housing went out of control. imagine some people paying 50k cov for a more than 15yr old public housing and ontop of that got to sink in a further 50k for massive reno due to the age of asset. in total goto come up with 100k hard cash..wah :doh:
so 2 beder at slightly above 800k quntum still sound passsable

pay 50k cov for more den 15yo HDB to be a lessee....

teddybear
10-09-10, 07:44
Leasee? In other words not much different from being a "tenant" for 84 years more? :scared-3:

pay 50k cov for more den 15yo HDB to be a lessee....

gohsoonk
10-09-10, 08:05
Only way to tame the property bubble is to use the age old tool...increase interest rates! It always works...

how to tame the liquidity monster....:p

sgpprop
10-09-10, 10:28
better idea tax on cov n use tax to built free public carpark:cheers4:
Only way to tame the property bubble is to use the age old tool...increase interest rates! It always works...

sgpprop
10-09-10, 10:32
japan that was down under took more than 10years at ZERO rate likewise UperSerangonAve may b in the same thingyyy... :doh:
better idea tax on cov n use tax to built free public carpark:cheers4:

devilplate
10-09-10, 10:47
japan that was down under took more than 10years at ZERO rate likewise UperSerangonAve may b in the same thingyyy... :doh:

y u :doh: ???

3C
10-09-10, 11:08
Have a feeling, sales is gradually slowing down,todays' paper - Oasis@elias stated starbuy - just be patient. u will be receiving more & more sms
Get ready your$. Let all the heros who think undervalue & got no patience buy first:D

Squall8888
10-09-10, 11:09
Well, it is not so easy to raise interest rate. There are many things that will be affected.

kane
10-09-10, 11:23
Well, it is not so easy to raise interest rate. There are many things that will be affected.

if singapore raises interest rates ahead of the US, we'd be looking at exchange rate of 1.20 against the USA dollar. and that could further stimulate asset price inflation. it could backfire if applied inappropriately. so inevitably, we'll have to take our queue from the US.

ocoloco79
10-09-10, 12:17
I have got smses from agents regarding oasis elias. Quite cheap. 1400++ sft at less than 1 mil :scared-4:

devilplate
10-09-10, 12:28
I have got smses from agents regarding oasis elias. Quite cheap. 1400++ sft at less than 1 mil :scared-4:

non PES/roof terrace units ard 750-800psf

devilplate
10-09-10, 12:29
tat time agts sms me special discount for siglap V....gimmick one....same price

3C
10-09-10, 13:25

I think OE under pressure liao, already showroom like ghost down,
with NV which might end up the same fate if not sold out within couple of months, another plot nearby up for tender beside elias and another ec plot near livia up for tender in couple of months, oh seems like govt really want to freeze mkt not cool?:scared-3: Seller better sell fast:D

azeoprop
10-09-10, 14:22

I remembered last year when they launched, the larger 4 bedders were around low 900k only. I doubt price would fall back to that level of 650-750psf, even for starbuys.

cashrich
10-09-10, 16:07
Use New EC as benchmark. EC Prices should be at least $600 psf? Go check. The asking seems pretty fair. Less than a Million, 4 Bedders and with so much more in facilities. Can rent out 2 rooms if desparate for money.

perestroikas
10-09-10, 16:25

The alternative is to add a surcharge of 3-5% on top of housing loan interest % charge by bank. The extra 3-5% collected by the banks of course goes towards nation building and education for future generations :). Other business activities/investment will not be affected.

cashrich
10-09-10, 16:30
wat u mean by plenty.....walk up apt? geylang?:p

Yup, including those, go to http://www.propertyguru.com.sg

Select FH and Select PSF range, you will find them.

FH - Less than 400 psf, some are outdated and enblocked

Happy Estate Thomson Walk S$372 F N/A 1970
Sembawang Springs Estate Jalan Shaer S$393 F N/A 1970
Shan Court Shan Road S$329 F N/A 1975
Telok Mansion Telok Kurau Road S$394 F N/A 1977
Tai Yuan Garden Tai Yuan Heights S$320 F N/A 1979
Toho Garden Yio Chu Kang Road S$345 F N/A 1982
Goodlink Park Sembawang Road S$336 F N/A 1982
UNI Building Telok Kurau Road S$389 F N/A 1983
Goodwill Court Upper East Coast Road S$346 F N/A 1983
Nim Park Nim Road S$377 F N/A 1983
Singa Court Jalan Singa S$393 F N/A 1985
Datoh Court Datoh Court S$360 F N/A 1988
De Angelo Jalan Datoh S$376 F N/A 1989
Affluence Court Ah Soo Garden S$368 F N/A 1990
Simon Plaza Kovan Road S$334 F N/A 1990
Baode Apartment Geylong Lor 35 S$359 F N/A 1991
Saraca Gardens Saraca Walk S$378 F N/A 1992
Sims Point Lorong 19 Geylang S$353 F N/A 1993
Cannaville Duku Road S$369 F N/A 1993
Goodview Apartments Lorong 8 Geylang S$382 F N/A 1994
Sembawang Cottage Sembawang Road S$366 F N/A 1998
Sturdee View Sturdee Road North S$393 F N/A 1998
Wolskel Lodge Wolskel Road S$360 F N/A 1998
Summer View Geylang Lor 12 S$375 F N/A 1998
Ceylon Court Ceylon Road S$399 F N/A 1999
Sayang Villa Bournemouth Road S$312 F N/A 2000
Prospero Ville Lorong K Telok Kurau S$385 F N/A 2002
Crystal Lodge Geylang Lor 16 S$399 F N/A 2002
Toh Tuck Lodge Toh Tuck Road S$322 F N/A 2003
TRUSSVILLE Paya Lebar Crescent S$344 F N/A 2004
Haigsville Haig Road S$385 F N/A 2004
Sunflower Lodge Lorong 34 Geylang S$360 F N/A 2005
8 @ Stratton Stratton Walk S$328 F N/A 2009

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project-listings/8-stratton-1167/sale/1

Go do the rest yourself.

devilplate
10-09-10, 21:17
cool....just found the psf range

peterng8
10-09-10, 21:56

Just went to NV around 5 pm plus...horrible,,the crowd is so huge...most of the 2 rooms are sanpped up..min price for 2 rooms are sing dol 650K with sing dol 870 psf....very small but alot of interest on this...walk to mrt around 10 to 15mins...but people are really interested...if like that, price will not drop,:D :D

sleek
10-09-10, 22:09
NV Residences condo launch packs in the crowds
By Joanne Chan | Posted: 10 September 2010 1930 hrs (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1080421/1/.html)

SINGAPORE: NV Residences, the latest condominium development to hit the market, packed in the crowds on Hari Raya holiday.

The afternoon rain on Friday did little to dampen the interest of home-seekers, as hundreds turned up at NV Residences in Pasir Ris.

While many were there to browse and make enquiries, others came ready to hand over a cheque.

Market watchers said that despite the government's recent measures to cool the property market, genuine buyers are still very much on the hunt for good investments.

Investors on the margins would be hit by the property curbs, though. But overall there is still sufficient demand, said a market watcher.

Colin Tan, Suntec Chesterton International's head of research and consultancy, said: "For some investors and buyers who are on the margins, it would make them think twice or even go for smaller flats. But there are still lots of other people who are interested, so they probably more than make up for those who fall by the wayside."

And there appears to be increased interest from Permanent Residents to buy private property in Singapore.

Daniel Lim, Huttons Asia's senior associate director, said: "In order for them to buy an HDB resale flat now, they would have to give up their properties back home....perhaps due to this, the PRs are (now) more keen to buy private property."

City Developments Limited, the developer of NV Residences, said another 40 units have been sold since Wednesday's launch of the condominium. This brings the total number of units sold to 200 out of the 250 released so far.

- CNA/ir

sgpprop
10-09-10, 22:18
It's 1) location location n location; within 2km to united world college n jap school, 5 mins to airport near the 4th uni, recreation areas like downtown east ikea n many malls....
2) pricing psf; where else to buy below 1000psf with only 8 mins walk to mrt
Just went to NV around 5 pm plus...horrible,,the crowd is so huge...most of the 2 rooms are sanpped up..min price for 2 rooms are sing dol 650K with sing dol 870 psf....very small but alot of interest on this...walk to mrt around 10 to 15mins...but people are really interested...if like that, price will not drop,:D :D

propertychap
10-09-10, 22:25
Arent there older projects near Kembangan that are freehold and less than 1k psf and 2 minutes walk to MRT? Are these better?

ocoloco79
10-09-10, 22:47
Arent there older projects near Kembangan that are freehold and less than 1k psf and 2 minutes walk to MRT? Are these better?

Could it be tat ppl still prefer new launches over old devt despite old devt is cheaper?? :beats-me-man:

proud owner
10-09-10, 22:48
Could it be tat ppl still prefer new launches over old devt despite old devt is cheaper?? :beats-me-man:

its not " Could it be"

IT IS ...

people only want to buy new launches ... a trend since 2006/7

ocoloco79
10-09-10, 22:54
its not " Could it be"

IT IS ...

people only want to buy new launches ... a trend since 2006/7

I seriously dunno what is the reason. New launches apart from being new, there is no other benefits. More ex, seems to be smaller and smaller, must wait 2-3 years, no real thing to see.. Old devt can move in immediately, usually bigger and cheaper. Can see and feel the real thing before moving in.

sleek
10-09-10, 22:56
And you're one of those too? ;)

I seriously dunno what is the reason. New launches apart from being new, there is no other benefits. More ex, seems to be smaller and smaller, must wait 2-3 years, no real thing to see.. Old devt can move in immediately, usually bigger and cheaper. Can see and feel the real thing before moving in.