PDA

View Full Version : Time to Live it up at MT SINAI

AidilZulkifli_KF
23-01-10, 14:12
Fancy living with the nouveau riche of Singapore? Having an address at Mount Sinai?

The TRIZON is a new exciting development that offers more than an exclusive residence. It offers a great investment opportunity - for both local Singaporeans and expatriates! Yes, foreigners are welcome to purchase a piece of this little heaven in Singapore. Whats more - you don't have to pay a single cent in brokerage fee towards the brokering agent. In fact, I will better it. Let's meet, consider this investment, let me show you around and if you do invest in this - you will get free airline tickets or free petrol vouchers (on top of the fact that I will go my extra length to assist in your move) (terms & conditions apply).

So check out the details:
a. Tenure: FREEHOLD
b. Expected date of physical completion: 2013
c. Expected date of legal completion: 2016
d. Recreational activities: lap pool, children's pool, children's waterplay area, sundeck, entertaintment pavilions with private pool, chidren's playground, multipurpose court, entertainment deck with BBQ station, landscape spa alcoves with jacuzzi, infinity reflective pool, mediation deck, jogging track, outdoor fitness stations, multipurpose function room, gymnasium and steam rooms (the features are so good that it is literally self-contained!!)
e. 289 Units (but snapping up fast!!): 2 bedroom, 2+study, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom, Penthouse!

So what are you waiting for!? Call me at 91119432 (Aidil, Knight Frank) to discuss this great investment opportunity.

Regulators
23-01-10, 21:01
Mt Sinai is neither here nor there :doh:

Regulators
23-01-10, 21:06
Went to see Trizon showflat last weekend, not many people there.
All units are above 1000sf and overly priced at 1400-15xxpsf. The difference in pricing for each level is an eye-popping 9k to 10k and the 2 buildings are above 20 floors. impossible to walk to any mrt and no amenities around within walking distance. Location imo is terok, but i must say i was quite impressed with the luxury finishings and interior

teddybear
23-01-10, 21:09
Heard the units have very big planter areas, bay windows, and balconies. Is this so?

Went to see Trizon showflat last weekend, not many people there.
All units are above 1000sf and overly priced at 1400-15xxpsf. The difference in pricing for each level is an eye-popping 9k to 10k and the 2 buildings are above 20 floors. impossible to walk to any mrt and no amenities around within walking distance. Location imo is terok, but i must say i was quite impressed with the luxury finishings and interior

bernardy
23-01-10, 22:25
Fancy living with the nouveau riche of Singapore? Having an address at Mount Sinai?

The TRIZON is a new exciting development that offers more than an exclusive residence. It offers a great investment opportunity - for both local Singaporeans and expatriates! Yes, foreigners are welcome to purchase a piece of this little heaven in Singapore. Whats more - you don't have to pay a single cent in brokerage fee towards the brokering agent. In fact, I will better it. Let's meet, consider this investment, let me show you around and if you do invest in this - you will get free airline tickets or free petrol vouchers (on top of the fact that I will go my extra length to assist in your move) (terms & conditions apply).

So check out the details:
a. Tenure: FREEHOLD
b. Expected date of physical completion: 2013
c. Expected date of legal completion: 2016
d. Recreational activities: lap pool, children's pool, children's waterplay area, sundeck, entertaintment pavilions with private pool, chidren's playground, multipurpose court, entertainment deck with BBQ station, landscape spa alcoves with jacuzzi, infinity reflective pool, mediation deck, jogging track, outdoor fitness stations, multipurpose function room, gymnasium and steam rooms (the features are so good that it is literally self-contained!!)
e. 289 Units (but snapping up fast!!): 2 bedroom, 2+study, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom, Penthouse!

So what are you waiting for!? Call me at 91119432 (Aidil, Knight Frank) to discuss this great investment opportunity.

No offence mate, but "living with the nouveau riche" isn't a very good way to advertise your properties.

Definition:

nouveau riche |ˈnoōvō ˈrē sh |
noun [treated as pl. ] (usu. the nouveau riche)
people who have recently acquired wealth, typically those perceived as ostentatious or lacking in good taste.
adjective
of, relating to, or characteristic of such people : nouveau-riche social climbers.
ORIGIN French, literally ‘new rich.’

Regulators
23-01-10, 22:45
lol that is a good one. The agent ought to slap himself for not knowing what he is saying...

No offence mate, but "living with the nouveau riche" isn't a very good way to advertise your properties.

Definition:

nouveau riche |ˈnoōvō ˈrē sh |
noun [treated as pl. ] (usu. the nouveau riche)
people who have recently acquired wealth, typically those perceived as ostentatious or lacking in good taste.
adjective
of, relating to, or characteristic of such people : nouveau-riche social climbers.
ORIGIN French, literally ‘new rich.’

Property_Owner
24-01-10, 00:20
you will get free airline tickets or free petrol vouchers

Buy 2 room free air tickets to KL
3 room to HK
4 room to Perth
Penthouse to Tokyo

Or you can give better freebies?