PDA

View Full Version : Parvis @ Holland Hill- Is that a good buy?

Regulators
17-01-10, 14:24
Hey guys,

I went down to the showflat and the finishes and interior for this project are quite good I thought. 248 units are sitting on 245000sf of freehold land so i am thinking it is not a bad development after all. I feel prices a bit steep at $1660psf for 2 bedders. I heard some of our ministers snapped up 3 penthouses in this project, does anyone have any idea? What do you all think of this project?

august
17-01-10, 15:07
Hey guys,

I went down to the showflat and the finishes and interior for this project are quite good I thought. 248 units are sitting on 245000sf of freehold land so i am thinking it is not a bad development after all. I feel prices a bit steep at $1660psf for 2 bedders. I heard some of our ministers snapped up 3 penthouses in this project, does anyone have any idea? What do you all think of this project?

imho u are buying high now for this area, there is no buffer for downside .. but wat do i know :o

Regulators
17-01-10, 21:40
i agree it is a bit high. There must be a reason why 3 different ministers bought the penthouses there, any comment?

imho u are buying high now for this area, there is no buffer for downside .. but wat do i know :o

august
17-01-10, 21:58
i agree it is a bit high. There must be a reason why 3 different ministers bought the penthouses there, any comment?

which ministers?

Regulators
17-01-10, 22:23
agent did not reveal but doesnt look like he is lying

which ministers?

august
17-01-10, 22:30
agent did not reveal but doesnt look like he is lying

agent cant be trusted, especially if such info are put forth to sellers in the context of showroom pitch ~ :D

in any case ministers are mere mortals too, can also miss the boat and buy high... :o

Laguna
18-01-10, 07:51
just don't like the fact that the project is under ground level and tennis court is too much under-sized

Regulators
18-01-10, 12:54
Parvis is on a hill, above ground level. It is currently the largest condo in terms of general floor area for that whole area.

just don't like the fact that the project is under ground level and tennis court is too much under-sized