PDA

View Full Version : RiverEdge (D15, 99 year leasehold, CapitaLand)

ahlahdin
19-03-07, 19:09
CapitaLand launches RiverEdge condominium in Tanjong Rhu

135-unit development will feature sky terrace with views of Kallang Basin

Singapore, 2 November 2005 – CapitaLand will officially launch the 135-unit RiverEdge condominium (水秀轩) this Saturday, 5 November 2005, at an average price of S$590 per square foot. Located in the prime Tanjong Rhu residential area, the 99-year leasehold riverfront development is targeted at families and investors who appreciate its close proximity to good schools, MRT connections and the future Marina Bay integrated resort development. For the phase one launch, a total of 77 units will be released. The condominium is a joint venture development by CapitaLand (45%); OKS Capital (45%), a Singapore vehicle backed by Middle Eastern investment interests; and Ghim Li Holdings (10%). CapitaLand is the lead project manager for the development.

This is CapitaLand’s third residential launch this year, following strong sales achieved for two other developments released in the first half of 2005 - RiverGate and Tanglin Residences. At the 545-unit RiverGate, 70% of the 370 units launched have been sold. This includes the purchase of 100 units by Ferrell Premier Real Estate Investment Fund for a total of S$182.3 million. Similarly, the 43-unit Tanglin Residences saw strong buyer response, especially from foreign homebuyers. The apartments are fully sold and only a few townhouses, valued at approximately S$5 million each, are available.

Ms Patricia Chia, CEO of CapitaLand Residential Singapore, said: “We are confident of keen buyer interest in RiverEdge due to positive public sentiments arising from a stronger economy and the recent changes to regulations on property purchases. RiverEdge is a beautiful project set in serene surroundings. Its prime location and close proximity to MRT connections are appealing to both local and foreign homebuyers. In addition, it is relatively near to the future Marina Bayfront, which will be a business and recreational hub with offices, F&B outlets, restaurants and parks.”

Buyers may choose from a variety of two- to four-bedroom apartments with sizes ranging from 980 sq ft to 1,841 sq ft. There are also three penthouses ranging from 3,100 sq ft to 3,208 sq ft. The larger units occupy most of the higher floors and overlook the Kallang Basin, while units on the lower floors will have views of the luxuriant gardens and the swimming pool.

Designed by award-winning architects, W Architects and landscape architect Tierra Design, RiverEdge is characterised by contemporary design features and lush landscaping. It is located at Kampong Kayu Road in Tanjong Rhu, one of the most exclusive residential neighbourhoods in the eastern part of Singapore.

A distinctive architectural feature in the condominium is its three-storey sky terrace located on the 13th to 15th storeys. At the sky terrace, residents can enjoy a range of recreational facilities. For each unit, there will be a generous provision of planters, balconies and open terraces, allowing residents to enjoy outdoor spaces that extend beyond their apartments. Bay-windows in the units will create a greater sense of spaciousness, resulting in bright, naturally-lit living spaces. The majority of the units will also enjoy cross-ventilation in the living and dining rooms.

In terms of convenience, RiverEdge is a short walk from the proposed Circle Line MRT stations at Stadium Boulevard and Mountbatten. It is also a five-minute drive to the Central Business District. Residents can also enjoy the recreational water-sports facilities and other amenities in the East Coast area. Schools in the vicinity include Dunman High School and Chung Cheng High School. Temporary Occupation Permit for RiverEdge is expected to be obtained by 2009.

ahlahdin
19-03-07, 19:19
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9651/riveredge1mv6.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4415/riveredgesitewk7.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4259/riveredgemapnx7.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9866/typea1xm0.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4553/typeb1ll5.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5674/typec1xj0.jpg

Unregistered
19-03-07, 20:16
Wow, now they are really asking for quite a high price. It used to be so affordable..:(

Kallang
19-03-07, 21:34
Wow, now they are really asking for quite a high price. It used to be so affordable..:(

What price is CapitaLand asking now?

Unregistered
19-03-07, 22:39
What price is CapitaLand asking now?

Around $800 psf or more! :(

Unregistered
20-03-07, 19:14
RIVEREDGE , THE GREATEST LONGKANG VIEW IN TANJONG RHU !!!!

HAHA!
20-03-07, 19:28
I will NEVER live in a place with the address of SAMPAN PLACE. Right next to Kampong KAYU and Kampong ARANG. Just imagine your friends guffawing with laughter when they come to visit you!

dayong sampan
20-03-07, 19:31
dayong sampan, dayong dayong sampan

Unregistered
20-03-07, 19:37
dayong sampan, dayong dayong sampan

:D :D come on guys, dun be jokers. respect other people.

RiverEdge
22-03-07, 17:39
This is a beautifully designed condo in the Greater Marina Bay, possibly the only condo here that actually looks modern and "with the times". The others look so outdated. Being in Greater Marina Bay, it stands to reap all the benefits that the development of Marina will bring: IR, BFC, and various entertainment/cultural precincts.

Unregistered
23-03-07, 18:31
Next to HDB, location sucks.

Unregistered
28-03-07, 03:10
this is a very nice project... like rivergate, which better but steeper in price.... i'm pro-capitaland... people who invest in riveredge need to have more imagination... peer into the future where life that area will be booming...unfortunately it is 99yr only

Bypasser
28-03-07, 15:17
So ..... how many units left now?

Unregistered
28-03-07, 18:16
Around 80% sold already. But I still maintain that location sucks. Next to HDB and address is Sampan Place. Hahahahah cannot stop laughing..

Unregistered
01-04-07, 13:08
烂地方,只可以看到一个水沟.而且地址在Kampong arang区.简直就是浪费钱.Tanjong rhu的地点是好的,可是如果住在Tanjong rhu的靠近,又看不到城市,Cityflyer和Kallang basin.干吗要买在哪个地点呢?

Unregistered
03-04-07, 13:13
should be called factory edge or hdb edge . Right next to hdb and run down factory ...

Bypasser
03-04-07, 14:02
CapitLand increased the price by another 5% on 28 Mar 07.

Unregistered
03-04-07, 17:24
The factory will be rebuilt by BMW into their showroom and parts centre. And part of the BMW factory site has a plot with residential zoning. My guess is Sime Darby, who are also property developers, will rebuild the BMW showroom into some high tech looking building, with the residential building looking something exclusive like Orion (in Orchard area).

Anyway the BMW showroom and Sime Darby residential will completely block the sight of the HDB from the sight of the people living in River Edge.

All around River Edge are plots of land owned by Hong Leong. There will be more and more condos here as it is still considered Tanjong Rhu, and will be a natural extension of the original Tanjong Rhu stretch (Waterplace, Sanctuary Green, Pebble Bay).

Observer
03-04-07, 18:09
The factory will be rebuilt by BMW into their showroom and parts centre. And part of the BMW factory site has a plot with residential zoning. My guess is Sime Darby, who are also property developers, will rebuild the BMW showroom into some high tech looking building, with the residential building looking something exclusive like Orion .......... Hong Leong. There will be more and more condos here as it is still considered Tanjong Rhu, and will be a natural extension of the original Tanjong Rhu stretch (Waterplace, Sanctuary Green, Pebble Bay).

So looks like RiverEdge views will be blocked on 3 sides by present and future developments. The only view is the canal on the Singapore Sports Hub side.

Unregistered
03-04-07, 18:15
Yes. Unit #04-07, 4 bedroom was priced at $805psf. It is a very desirable unit, in fact one of the better ones. But was sold just yesterday.

Do Not Panic
03-04-07, 19:27
There is still a lot of land supply left in this extended part of Tanjong Rhu, in places that are better located.

Please do not kan cheong spider (panic) and pay such a high price for River Edge. CapitaLand is smart, they launch first to gain first mover advantage. Later on when other developers launch their Tanjong Rhu land banks, you will see supply up, demand down, and prices start to fall back to previous levels.

Do Not Panic
03-04-07, 19:31
Sorry in my previous posting I didn't mean demand down, what I meant should be Supply up, Demand cannot catch up to match supply.

Be careful of Tanjong Rhu area. This area has played many many people out before. If you had bought cheap, like some of my friends bought Sanctuary Green very very cheap a year ago (when nobody wanted that time) then you have got yourself a good bargain. If not, then you possibly have been played out.

sold out
16-04-07, 15:06
RiverEdge has sold out.

hayata1972
17-04-07, 09:49
Sorry in my previous posting I didn't mean demand down, what I meant should be Supply up, Demand cannot catch up to match supply.

Be careful of Tanjong Rhu area. This area has played many many people out before. If you had bought cheap, like some of my friends bought Sanctuary Green very very cheap a year ago (when nobody wanted that time) then you have got yourself a good bargain. If not, then you possibly have been played out.
True, but what is cheap in your context? I just purchased a city view ECP unit for $670+ psf, pool facing units and blocked view units i heard very cheap was it?:spliff:

Unregistered
25-06-07, 12:15
Hi, any updates on Riveredge subsales, some agents asking for excess of 1000psf in the classifieds.

Unregistered
25-06-07, 16:00
yup.... so far already crossed 900+ psf... if interested, do let me know... can share with u the potential if u're into investment or even stay...

Unregistered
27-06-07, 22:09
Am all ears mate, but mainly for investment

Unregistered
07-07-07, 10:10
yup.... so far already crossed 900+ psf... if interested, do let me know... can share with u the potential if u're into investment or even stay...
Still waiting for ur advice......

Unregistered
16-03-08, 18:16

looks like the psf for this project is going down ... caveats put it at around $8xx and todays classified has it at $800 psf neg. I was seriously looking at a unit there couple of months ago at $900 psf but they all wanted $1000++ psf .. lucky i did not buy ...

Unregistered
26-03-08, 09:29
Is RiverEdge really good for investment, or a place for staying ?

Unregistered
26-03-08, 09:49
maddog is coming

Unregistered
26-03-08, 11:31
what a day

Unregistered
26-03-08, 11:36
Is RiverEdge really good for investment, or a place for staying ?

The statement below will help u decide:

It is a myth (perhaps the oldest one in the book) that Freehold is better than Leasehold. There are no conclusive studies on this.
What many seem to forget is that property is all about LOCATION. The first thing students of real estate are taught is location, location and location. So focus more on location and less on tenure.

Unregistered
26-03-08, 12:07
Thanks mate, so forget about this one. I'm already staying in 99 yrs project, so does not make sense for investment point of view.

Unregistered
26-03-08, 14:37
Drove by the area last weekend. This project seems to be shaping up well. Heard that the units are spacious and location wise its only 5 mins away from the City, Suntec, Marina Bay. Accessibility is key for investment as well as own stay. Any idea what is the going psf rate now? Heard that it was $1200 early this year.

Unregistered
26-03-08, 15:42
Drove by the area last weekend. This project seems to be shaping up well. Heard that the units are spacious and location wise its only 5 mins away from the City, Suntec, Marina Bay. Accessibility is key for investment as well as own stay. Any idea what is the going psf rate now? Heard that it was $1200 early this year.

$1200 psf? you gotta be joking ... it's nowhere near $1000 at the moment .. just look at the caveats and there has been minimum activity .. you get better deals in Tanjong Rhu itself (Gardens, Bridge to Suntec, Boulevard MRT, New National Stadium, River Taxi, etc) ... if there is any price increase, you would expect the properties nearest to those to be the first to experience it ...

Unregistered
26-03-08, 15:57
Thanks mate, so forget about this one. I'm already staying in 99 yrs project, so does not make sense for investment point of view.

errr ... i don't quite get you ... what's wrong with investing in another 99 year project even though you own one? in fact, i think it is better to invest in a 99 year project with good location then a freehold project wiht location not nearly as good as you get better chance of having it enbloc when the opportunity comes. Have you ever wondered why most properties having solid locality are only 99 years? pretty obvious why the government has that planned that way.

Unregistered
26-03-08, 16:50
Location is very important

nik
06-04-08, 10:20
can anyone advise me which is the better stack for the 2 bedroom units?
and what's the market price now?

condoinvestor
14-05-08, 19:51
Just heard from a fellow co-investor that this project is shaping up very nicely and that capitaland has done a great job, maybe worth having a look....

condoinvestor
14-05-08, 19:57
can anyone advise me which is the better stack for the 2 bedroom units?
and what's the market price now?
Todays price can vary between 850 psf for the lower floors to 1200 psf for the high ones, if not mistaken all the 2 bedders face the same direction, southwest, 0nly stacks 2,6 and 9 are 2 bedders, they all seem pretty similar to me.....

Farnie
15-05-08, 10:58
Just heard from a fellow co-investor that this project is shaping up very nicely and that capitaland has done a great job, maybe worth having a look....

Amazing as it may seems, but this condo is right under the landing flight path of military planes landing in Paya Lebar Airbase. I was at the Kampung Arun food Ctr which is near to Riveredge and one can clearly see and hear the planes landing. Quite disturbing and not peaceful at all. So I wouldnt consider this condo at all.

Unregistered2
15-05-08, 14:47
Another problem with this condo is that some of the units are directly facing public housing at Jln Batu and it's really close as it is separated only by the BMW showroom.

bystander
16-05-08, 14:02
This comment is rather short-sighted.Do you realise that there is a market and food centre in the public housing compund? The fact that Riveredge has these amenities nearby is actually a plus point. Additionally, the Mountbatten MRT station is just a stone's throw away.

Pls do not criticise a condo just because it is near public housing. There maybe benefits as well.

Unregistered2
16-05-08, 20:25
This comment is rather short-sighted.Do you realise that there is a market and food centre in the public housing compund? The fact that Riveredge has these amenities nearby is actually a plus point. Additionally, the Mountbatten MRT station is just a stone's throw away.

Pls do not criticise a condo just because it is near public housing. There maybe benefits as well.

Well at the price it is going for, you would expect exclusivity and near public housing is not a problem but riveredge is right next to it! And no offence but I'm not for paying a hell lot of money just to have a block of old flats stare back at me when I look out the window. Sorry if that does not suit what u feel but that is reality. We each have our own opinions.

Unregisteredxx
19-05-08, 15:22
Hey guys

Everyone is entitled to their own views. Different priorities for different people. Some people prefer the large layout and being close to amenities more than the view. Different strokes for different folks

Btw, an agent told me that many units at Riveredge actually have river/city views towards the national stadium. Also, noticed adverts in the papers stateing "unblocked views" in this development. I suppose the view depends on the particular units that are chosen. I reckon some units at Riveredge would have pretty good "unblocked" views.

Again, to each its own views. Afterall, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

09-06-08, 22:36

this project should look good... unlike those already vested, u just need to wait a short while to see the final product before deciding on any investment... area is breezy, convenient transport, condo's built on elevated grounds, simple neat architecture, spacious interiors, with a common skygarden offering good views, spacious interiors...stack 2(1066sqft)/6 & 9(980sqft) are 2 bd.. personally feel that it's better than palazetto.. interested, do let me know..

Unregistered3333333
18-06-08, 16:02
Todays price can vary between 850 psf for the lower floors to 1200 psf for the high ones, if not mistaken all the 2 bedders face the same direction, southwest, 0nly stacks 2,6 and 9 are 2 bedders, they all seem pretty similar to me.....

So what price would you think is fair to pay for a 4bedrm unit about 1700 sq ft. high floor above 12, facing the national stadium and city..(no HDB view for the petty minded)...Its TOPed already and we can see the apartments before buying it!

condoinvestor
19-06-08, 01:09
Abt 1000 psf, I reckon is a good buy, fair buy ard 1100 psf...

07-07-08, 07:51
this project is all nicely done up now ... potential investors can go take a look..

take a look
07-07-08, 14:08
Yes, fantastic view from the sky terrace .... seaview, city view, Singapore flyer and kallang basin view... impressive...

DW
18-07-08, 23:36
Hi, I am interested. Please contact me. Thanks!

this project should look good... unlike those already vested, u just need to wait a short while to see the final product before deciding on any investment... area is breezy, convenient transport, condo's built on elevated grounds, simple neat architecture, spacious interiors, with a common skygarden offering good views, spacious interiors...stack 2(1066sqft)/6 & 9(980sqft) are 2 bd.. personally feel that it's better than palazetto.. interested, do let me know..

buy
20-07-08, 23:00
have they start building it?

Airplane noise pollution
20-07-08, 23:06
I moved out of a condo near the flight path to Paya Lebar airbase. Got headache with the planes flying past - they're very frequent and very loud - can't hear anything. I moved to a quieter place in the end. No regrets.

Amazing as it may seems, but this condo is right under the landing flight path of military planes landing in Paya Lebar Airbase. I was at the Kampung Arun food Ctr which is near to Riveredge and one can clearly see and hear the planes landing. Quite disturbing and not peaceful at all. So I wouldnt consider this condo at all.

buy
21-07-08, 22:41
people who cant afford to buy something

always like to give negative comments

Unregˇstered
22-07-08, 17:02
people who cant afford to buy something

always like to give negative comments
Of course lah! You still want me to sing praises when I don't have a share of it? You OK or not?

condoinvestor
23-07-08, 16:35
Of course lah! You still want me to sing praises when I don't have a share of it? You OK or not?

Well its not too late to have a share now

25-07-08, 10:56
have they start building it?

yes, it's already completed and just TOP.

For those considering Dakota Residences, you may wish to check out this project Riveredge first.

For those considering Clover By the Park, they are recommended to explore Kovan Residences first.

For those considering The Sea View, they may want to re-visit Costa Del Sol.

Other preferred projects include The Trillium and Reflections @ Keppel Bay.

Farnie
25-07-08, 11:53
yes, it's already completed and just TOP.

For those considering Dakota Residences, you may wish to check out this project Riveredge first.

For those considering Clover By the Park, they are recommended to explore Kovan Residences first.

For those considering The Sea View, they may want to re-visit Costa Del Sol.

Other preferred projects include The Trillium and Reflections @ Keppel Bay.

Once again, I would like to share my experiences with those who think Riveredge or DR are good projects. I was at Old Airport Road mkt having lunch (wanton mee) yesterday and the fighter jets were literally overhead the DR showflats across the Market. So before you commit to a unit here, pls have lunch at Kg Arun & Old Airport Rd Mkt a few times to witness the planes landing at PLAB and you will know what to expect if you buy a unit there. Do not be con by the views or location. There are many factors to consider and dun just look at the +ve points.

wanton woman
25-07-08, 12:09
Once again, I would like to share my experiences with those who think Riveredge or DR are good projects. I was at Old Airport Road mkt having lunch (wanton mee) yesterday and the fighter jets were literally overhead the DR showflats across the Market. So before you commit to a unit here, pls have lunch at Kg Arun & Old Airport Rd Mkt a few times to witness the planes landing at PLAB and you will know what to expect if you buy a unit there. Do not be con by the views or location. There are many factors to consider and dun just look at the +ve points.

That wanton mee very delicious, but very long queue

quek
27-07-08, 01:53
I hv been attracted by the great view. Am looking for 2 bedders. But am concerned how long that will last since the corridor of green infront of the property is slated for residential development with plot ratio of 2.8. Can someone advise,pl? Also is it safe to get the cornermost 2 bedders ie stacks 2 or 9 as these wld probably be less affected by any development infront?

BP
27-07-08, 08:16
I hv been attracted by the great view. Am looking for 2 bedders. But am concerned how long that will last since the corridor of green infront of the property is slated for residential development with plot ratio of 2.8. Can someone advise,pl? Also is it safe to get the cornermost 2 bedders ie stacks 2 or 9 as these wld probably be less affected by any development infront?

You should pay a visit to URA Centre to have a better perspective of the immediate surroundings. You are quite right, if the plot is a large one with 2.8. It can go as high as 38 storeys and your view will be blocked. There is quite a number of developments near the kallang-basin region which has guaranteed good view with close proximity to MRT stn and CBD. Worthwhile to do some research.

quek
27-07-08, 11:03
Thks!
The latest concept plan though not finalised does show that the entire green corridor infront is earmarked for residential development. But no one knows when the land will be released and how future developments will affect the view. Riveredge seems the most affordable in the Tg Rhu area with that sort of view at 900++ psf.
I hv not seen the others nearby eg pebble bay or waterside but uderstand they cost considerably more. Do you hv recommendations?

kal
27-07-08, 11:52
went to indoor stadium last night, from there, can see the riveredge.. the roof terrace is very nice at nite..

BP
27-07-08, 15:40
went to indoor stadium last night, from there, can see the riveredge.. the roof terrace is very nice at nite..

I was driving along nicoll highway and saw a highrise development on right under construction. It seems to have a good bayview and near lavender mrt called Southbank. Heard that it is about 40 storey. The price is around those at riveredge.

quek
28-07-08, 00:23
Southbank tops in 2009/10. Wld be a good alternative to Riveredge although the location,in my view, is not as pretigious as Tg Rhu.

Unregˇstered
28-07-08, 13:01
I was driving along nicoll highway and saw a highrise development on right under construction. It seems to have a good bayview and near lavender mrt called Southbank. Heard that it is about 40 storey. The price is around those at riveredge.
Please lah! Southbank's price is higher than Riveredge's lah.

BP
28-07-08, 13:22
Please lah! Southbank's price is higher than Riveredge's lah.

You are right! It is about $100+psf higher than Riveredge. Given the view and 3 mins away from lavender MRT stn, proximity to CBD and new developments in Master Plan 2008 at Beach Road - Rocher area.

31-07-08, 01:45
Hi, I am interested. Please contact me. Thanks!

u can reach me at [email protected]

condoinvestor
07-08-08, 21:59
Just heard from my buddy who has a unit here that the rental take up rate has been healthy with abt $3.50 to $4.50 psf monthly yields...

Real Estate Pundit
11-08-08, 17:19
Latest caveat for Riveredge.

#10-0X__1055sqft__$898psf__$947,390__Contract 25 Jul 2008
#16-0X__980sqft___$1010psf_$990,000__Contract 31 Jul2008

Real Estate Pundit
01-09-08, 16:29
#1X-03__1629sqft__$962psf__$1,615,198__22 Aug 08 - New
#10-0X__1055sqft__$898psf__$947,390__Contract 25 Jul 2008
#16-0X__980sqft___$1010psf_$990,000__Contract 31 Jul2008

Joe6816
01-09-08, 22:42
Just heard from my buddy who has a unit here that the rental take up rate has been healthy with abt $3.50 to $4.50 psf monthly yields...

3 rm about 4.5k, 4 rm about 6k

Joe6816
01-09-08, 22:47

Stack 2 will be better then 9 in my opinion. Btw I have these 2 patio units just next to swimming pool, asking 8xx. Chill man to live just next to the pool!

ozone2002
01-05-09, 17:18
recent transactions low $700psf

gonk
01-05-09, 23:28
The beginning of the fall...

ozone2002
02-05-09, 00:06
or is it the fall of the beginning..:beats-me-man:

passivity
17-07-09, 16:40
Hi all,

Wanted to restart this thread. Saw an ad for a 2-bedder with $4.5k/mth tenancy going for 900k+. Any catch? Or worthwhile to consider Dakota R instead since its new.

tamp81
29-07-09, 22:00
I think the finishing there is so so only, considering the initial launch price was about $600psf i think. Also the location is a little inconvenient unless you drives. Walking to future mrt or even bus stops at mountbatten takes maybe about 15mins.

The main attraction for me is the view.. but i am afraid it can also disappear anytime, since there are two large pieces of land with 2.8x plot ratio in front.

Anyone knows what is the highest this project has reached?

passivity
30-07-09, 22:52
And it right on the flight path for planes returning to Paya Lebar Airbase.

nalaoof
02-08-09, 21:35
Went to study surrounding area..newly opened Kallang Lesiure shopping centre is just across bridge and less than 8mins walk.. ..future Stadium Walk MRT also coming up..and not to mention the long awaited Sports Hub.. roof top terrace view..really look class among all the tg Rhu condos..very unlikely any development in front as land parcel is quite odd shaped and road was just widened and aligned to accomodate Duman School expansion..besides Tg Rhu has more than enough good land sites(near Coasta Rhu) if government want to release to developers..

passivity
02-08-09, 22:11
Last check, 2rm going at 950psf liao :eek:

tamp81
02-08-09, 22:41
Where did you check? There is no two BR on sale. 3 BR are asking for 850psf +/-

passivity
02-08-09, 22:44
Last week's Sat classifieds.

nalaoof
02-08-09, 22:46
if Optima can go for above 950PSf ,this project still seems very reasonable at that price given its proximity to Marina IR

passivity
02-08-09, 23:00
Pity its a 99-year leasehold.

Douk
02-08-09, 23:04

pebble bay is also 99LH. still commanding good price.

tamp81
02-08-09, 23:04
Yup, reasonable relative to new launches. In fact, most resale units are much cheaper than new launches by maybe 10-20% at the moment. Like Casa Merah is also cheaper than Optima, Grandeur 8 cheaper than Centro.

Think maybe a good way to arbitrage, to figure out where is the next new launch and just buy older condo near there and wait for the new launch to bring up prices in the vicinity. :)

condoinvestor
03-08-09, 03:04

No pity, at least you have the land for 99 years, what use is freehold when it can be taken away at any time if govt needs the land

what is more important is location location location

I know lots of investors who have made tons of money buying leasehold property

nalaoof
08-08-09, 03:04
when Sands casino opened in Macau,surrounding properties shot up by more than 80%..watch out for Tg rhu area ...there will be some hot money making its way ..this project seems quite under rated now