PDA

View Full Version : Whitescape

mcmlxxvi
11-11-09, 09:17
Whit-Escape...

88 Lor N Telok Kurau... by some cheena piang contractor called CHIN FENG CONSTRUCTION...

Show flat seems to be up liao.

g3mli
30-11-09, 10:28
havent went to see e show gallery..but from the brochure i received from my agent, it looks pretty sleek..

any neighbours? :)

rambo6
01-12-09, 16:36
I bought The Lucent, 99 Lor. N , just nearby.
This project seems small.
I wonder how they can squeeze a pool in.

g3mli
03-12-09, 08:22
hello rambo...u mean how they managed to squeeze a pool in for whitescape?

if that's what u're referring to, all the facilities r situated on the roof, reason being - no disruptions to e residents...heehee

rambo6
03-12-09, 08:48
hello rambo...u mean how they managed to squeeze a pool in for whitescape?

if that's what u're referring to, all the facilities r situated on the roof, reason being - no disruptions to e residents...heehee

Oh yah.. I've just noticed the roof pool.
Well.. number is nice...Lor N also one of the least cluttered lanes in TK.
One thing though, did you notice that Far East owns a big plot nearby?
Wonder when they will be launching it...most likely not so soon as they still need to concentrate on selling the Shore and the SilverSea nearby.

g3mli
03-12-09, 08:58
Oh yah.. I've just noticed the roof pool.
Well.. number is nice...Lor N also one of the least cluttered lanes in TK.
One thing though, did you notice that Far East owns a big plot nearby?
Wonder when they will be launching it...most likely not so soon as they still need to concentrate on selling the Shore and the SilverSea nearby.

yupyup, there're a total number of 16units for this project only and thus im happy enuff to have a small pool, more imptly bbq pits for gathering as n when whereby i dun pay e maintenance fee for ntg.

yah, i love the address and after driving a few rounds in TK, really realized what my agent mentioned is true - Lor N is seriously least cluttered w vehicles..probably cos it's situated at e end of e road.

yah!! i notice that huge FEO board surrounding that plot of land, but i doubt they'll b launching it anytime soon..probably next yr q2? i think it will b an advantage for us when FEO project launch..FEO = ForEver Overpriced..hahaha...so the pricing within that area should b increasing..

rambo6
03-12-09, 10:03
yupyup, there're a total number of 16units for this project only and thus im happy enuff to have a small pool, more imptly bbq pits for gathering as n when whereby i dun pay e maintenance fee for ntg.

yah, i love the address and after driving a few rounds in TK, really realized what my agent mentioned is true - Lor N is seriously least cluttered w vehicles..probably cos it's situated at e end of e road.

yah!! i notice that huge FEO board surrounding that plot of land, but i doubt they'll b launching it anytime soon..probably next yr q2? i think it will b an advantage for us when FEO project launch..FEO = ForEver Overpriced..hahaha...so the pricing within that area should b increasing..

so...you bought a unit at Whitescape.
Care to share how much PSF you paid? (PM me if not convenient to discuss here)

When is your promised TOP period?
Well.. did you notice my development? It's been 6months after they sold out and still the piling machines are parked there but no work done...sianz.
Hope they TOP within this year. The anticipation is killing me!
This is the first private property I bought.

Yes...if FEO starts selling that development at a higher price, we will benefit but I'm planning to keep my unit for the long term so don't think I'll be bothered too much with that. (Freehold property must really HOLD! hehe)

kellogs
03-12-09, 11:57
rambo i also bought an unit by roxy and same as you the anticipation is killing me ... nothing has been done *sigh* mine is over at lorong h - the verte

rambo6
03-12-09, 13:10
rambo i also bought an unit by roxy and same as you the anticipation is killing me ... nothing has been done *sigh* mine is over at lorong h - the verte

hi,
yes...the verte is quite nice too. nearer to the park/playground.
Seems like Roxy likes to take their own sweet time to build.
I guess its because they have 3 projects running within the same timeframe.
The Ambrosia has already completed piling and is in progress of building.
Wonder whether yours or mine will be next.

g3mli
07-12-09, 09:59
so...you bought a unit at Whitescape.
Care to share how much PSF you paid? (PM me if not convenient to discuss here)

When is your promised TOP period?
Well.. did you notice my development? It's been 6months after they sold out and still the piling machines are parked there but no work done...sianz.
Hope they TOP within this year. The anticipation is killing me!
This is the first private property I bought.

Yes...if FEO starts selling that development at a higher price, we will benefit but I'm planning to keep my unit for the long term so don't think I'll be bothered too much with that. (Freehold property must really HOLD! hehe)

yup..bot a unit at whitescape, 1112psf for a 2 bedder..the tentative TOP is 2012..

opps..sorry didnt notice e development..actually till now tat e sales gallery is up..i still havent go take a look..will go see ur project's development this week when i go see e sales gallery.. :D

g3mli
07-12-09, 10:01

hey kellogs! i like e verte! nice project! but too bad i missed e launch.. :tongue3:

rambo6
08-12-09, 22:53
yup..bot a unit at whitescape, 1112psf for a 2 bedder..the tentative TOP is 2012..

opps..sorry didnt notice e development..actually till now tat e sales gallery is up..i still havent go take a look..will go see ur project's development this week when i go see e sales gallery.. :D

I c.
You buy to rent or stay ?
I wonder if it's always hot and humid over at TK due to the compactness of developments blocking all the wind.

g3mli
11-12-09, 08:33
I c.
You buy to rent or stay ?
I wonder if it's always hot and humid over at TK due to the compactness of developments blocking all the wind.

heyhey..sorry took so long to reply..too busy to check personal email this week..

i bot it for stay..im not too sure if it will b humid in TK..but the unit i chose, i was quite particular..so managed to get an unblocked unit..:)

rambo6
15-12-09, 12:38
heyhey..sorry took so long to reply..too busy to check personal email this week..

i bot it for stay..im not too sure if it will b humid in TK..but the unit i chose, i was quite particular..so managed to get an unblocked unit..:)

Oh...Happy for you that you managed to get a good unit.
TOP dates on the brochures for this types of development cannot really be trusted. They can complete the whole development in less than 1 yr if they really push the project. Usually they give themselves more time in case the development sells slow or construction prices shoot up.

Anyway,I just drove by my Lucent last weekend and still the same, piling machines are there but no commencement of work. I really think that they are planning to complete construction of the Ambrosia opposite before commencing on my development. They should be using my land-site for material storage.

kellogs
15-12-09, 12:49
hey kellogs! i like e verte! nice project! but too bad i missed e launch.. :tongue3:
Hi g3mli, I also missed the launch ... actually i was looking at the lucent but sold out ... so the agent introduced me the verte and that time they only left with 3 units ...

I have noticed the ambra is almost done ... and now they have started working on the verte and next will be the azurro i think ...

cant wait for the project to be completed! :sleep:

Regulators
15-12-09, 13:49
Ambra= America Made Bra

Hi g3mli, I also missed the launch ... actually i was looking at the lucent but sold out ... so the agent introduced me the verte and that time they only left with 3 units ...

I have noticed the ambra is almost done ... and now they have started working on the verte and next will be the azurro i think ...

Autonomy
15-12-09, 17:40

Expected TOP for both projects shown on the board is May 2010.

kellogs
15-12-09, 20:05
Expected TOP for both projects shown on the board is May 2010.

Ambra is ... i dont think the verte is possible ... maybe end of the year ...

Autonomy
15-12-09, 20:23
Ambra is ... i dont think the verte is possible ... maybe end of the year ...

Yes that's what I thought also... but normally what is written on the board is quite accurate, just that I dunno how they are going to rush out two projects at the same time even though they are opposite each other.