PDA

View Full Version : The Modules @ 387 Joo Chiat Road @ 1300++psf

mcmlxxvi
22-09-09, 14:49
Right smack in the seedy stretch of Joo Chiat comes the overpriced midget of a development... somemore SOHO status if I'm not wrong.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/562236/387-Joo-chiat-road

Regulators
23-09-09, 00:06
OKTs can buy a few units there to use as offices and bonking stations for their fast growing base...:doh: :doh:

mcmlxxvi
24-09-09, 08:45
Just walked past last evening, was super surprised at the apparent 'quality' of the development. Very polished look, almost niche boutique hotel quality!

Pleasantly impressed.

Note: Have not checked out the interior and finishing though. Just external appearances.

wqmai
24-09-09, 22:56
Just walked past last evening, was super surprised at the apparent 'quality' of the development. Very polished look, almost niche boutique hotel quality!

Pleasantly impressed.

Note: Have not checked out the interior and finishing though. Just external appearances.

But buying at such a high price difficult to sell for profit later on, unless hold for very long term. I rather buy MODA, better location.

mcmlxxvi
02-10-09, 19:57
latest pics

marktkt22
01-04-10, 22:17
saw the module..nice exterior indeed..modules is near to Joo chiat CC ...does not seem sleazy ...many eateries and families around there at weekend.
I think it more sleazy toward the other end...is that correct ?
I been there a few times, but not really familar as I dont live there.

mcmlxxvi
01-04-10, 22:20
saw the module..nice exterior indeed..modules is near to Joo chiat CC ...does not seem sleazy ...many eateries and families around there at weekend.
I think it more sleazy toward the other end...is that correct ?
I been there a few times, but not really familar as I dont live there.

No. It is right smack in the sleazy area. One colorful KTV bar right beside it. Go 'take a walk' with google streetview.

Blue
05-04-10, 11:06
SOHO units - can only buy without CPF. Is it now doing at $1300++ psf? Was there during the launch a couple of years back which was selling at $700+ psf.