PDA

View Full Version : 3 storey landed

paulho77
09-09-09, 12:34
Dear All,
may i know which garment agency can i check with them whether i can build a 3rd level storey. currently on 2 storeys. thks

tungsten
09-09-09, 13:44
Hi, you can write to URA or visit the master plan 2008 at URA website.
The master plan may indicate the type of landed properties for your home.
there a

Dear All,
may i know which garment agency can i check with them whether i can build a 3rd level storey. currently on 2 storeys. thks

tungsten
09-09-09, 13:44
Hi, you can write to URA or visit the master plan 2008 at URA website.
The master plan may indicate the type of landed properties for your home.
there are

Dear All,

paulho77
09-09-09, 14:50
thks tungsten,
i went to look at URA masterplan 2008...i click on "Landed Housing Areas Plan" and it showed me on the map written as "2-storey mixed landed"....meaning max. 2 storey ???
i hv seen some houses ard. my area that looks to me as 3 storey.

tungsten
09-09-09, 16:08
It means max is only two storey.
But you can have an attic or roof garden (they wlll waive it as 2.5 storey)
You can write to URA to confirm just by give them your address, they may take a few days to reply you. But likely the answer is that you can go max 2.5 storey (attic or roof garden)
Some of the house that have 3 storey were probably built before the new master plan set in, that what they told me.

this was the response i got from them officially...

In line with the 2-storey height control for landed houses in this area and
recognising the existing development at #### which is a 2-storey
intermediate terrace, we can allow redevelopment into a terrace house up to 2-storeys only. However, an attic floor can be added to the development.

Thanks.

thks tungsten,
i went to look at URA masterplan 2008...i click on "Landed Housing Areas Plan" and it showed me on the map written as "2-storey mixed landed"....meaning max. 2 storey ???
i hv seen some houses ard. my area that looks to me as 3 storey.

proud owner
10-09-09, 02:17
It means max is only two storey.
But you can have an attic or roof garden (they wlll waive it as 2.5 storey)
You can write to URA to confirm just by give them your address, they may take a few days to reply you. But likely the answer is that you can go max 2.5 storey (attic or roof garden)
Some of the house that have 3 storey were probably built before the new master plan set in, that what they told me.

this was the response i got from them officially...

In line with the 2-storey height control for landed houses in this area and
recognising the existing development at #### which is a 2-storey
intermediate terrace, we can allow redevelopment into a terrace house up to 2-storeys only. However, an attic floor can be added to the development.

Thanks.

get an architect friend to help u

my aera 3 storey max .. but my immediate neighbour built up to what looks like 5 stroey ...

it the way the roof line goes ..their so call attic is 1 floor and plus basement total 5 storey also passed thru ..

its how the architect draw the house and apply and argue with the authority ...